+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: BBC Wimbledon advertising tournament says it all - Packed with chemtrail subliminal messages

1. Link to Post #1
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Default BBC Wimbledon advertising tournament says it all - Packed with chemtrail subliminal messages

Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 7th July 2013 at 22:05.

2. Link to Post #2
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,622 times in 602 posts

Default Re: BBC Wimbledon advertising tournament says it all - Packed with chemtrail subliminal messages

This is becoming a joke.

You really think those are "chemtrail subliminal messages" ?

I don't. What is the "subliminal message" supposed to be - "you are being chemtrailled ?"

I'm sorry for the antagonistic tone, but I really think the whole alternative community news and current affairs discussions are being corrupted and made a laughing stock of by "most" (not all) of the chemtrail agenda. People are just looking up in the sky and calling anything they see a chemtrail. Its getting ridiculous.

Is this promotion of an Icelandic rock album from 1976 also a "chemtrail subliminal message" ?...https://youtube.com/watch?v=_1zQBQzdALM

Name:  eik.png
Views: 4283
Size:  209.4 KB
    Last edited by indigopete; 8th July 2013 at 08:27.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

Lazlo (8th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (8th July 2013), RMorgan (8th July 2013)

4. Link to Post #3
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: BBC Wimbledon advertising tournament says it all - Packed with chemtrail subliminal messages

Quote Posted by indigopete (here)
    This is becoming a joke.

You really think those are "chemtrail subliminal messages" ?

I don't. What is the "subliminal message" supposed to be - "you are being chemtrailled ?"

I'm sorry for the antagonistic tone, but I really think the whole alternative community news and current affairs discussions are being corrupted and made a laughing stock of by "most" (not all) of the chemtrail agenda. People are just looking up in the sky and calling anything they see a chemtrail. Its getting ridiculous.

Is this promotion of an Icelandic rock album from 1976 also a "chemtrail subliminal message" ?...https://youtube.com/watch?v=_1zQBQzdALM

Attachment 21972
    But I suspect that the only person free, really free, is one that is not afraid of ridicule. - Luis Fernando Verissimo.

Although I do not agree, I respect your opinion.
    Thank you.

5. Link to Post #4
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by naste.de.lumina (here)
    It isn't a question of respect or lack thereof.

Internet forums like these began as a positive force for free expression and represented a genuine challenge to the monopoly and censorship of the mainstream media. Over last few years however, that power has been massively diminished, if not neutralised due to the amount of indulgent rumour-mill posting that now goes on.

There is no journalistic censor saying that posters have to have some basis for their claims so it's left to the public and fellow posters to perform that function.

A few years ago, the idea started to be put about that there was something "fishy" about jet contrails which "persisted" and did not dissipate as it was asserted that "genuine" contrails did. This "idea" caught on - even though it's disinfo and complete nonsense - to the point where people felt justified in posting pictures of any kind of sky filled with long contrails and calling them "chemtrails" with no other basis whatsoever than this internet rumour.

Returning to your post in that context, pictures of blue sky with contrails have been used for decades in promotional material as I've just demonstrated to you. Therefore you need something more specific than just more of the same to claim that there's a subversive propaganda activity associated with those opening titles. That was the basis for my reply to your post and I think you should have a serious think about why you're posting stuff like this and if you really know anything about what constitutes a "chemtrail" and what doesn't. Most people are actually clueless about it but they don't care. They still feel they are on the "right side of the argument" and that's enough.

Well I'm afraid it isn't enough. Its one of the things that's sinking the whole alternative news media credibility like a brick built Sh*t house and all the good stuff it's doing along with it.
    Last edited by indigopete; 8th July 2013 at 10:01.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

7. Link to Post #5
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

It isn't a question of respect or lack thereof.

Internet forums like these began as a positive force for free expression and represented a genuine challenge to the monopoly and censorship of the mainstream media. Over last few years however, that power has been massively diminished, if not neutralised due to the amount of indulgent rumour-mill posting that now goes on.

There is no journalistic censor saying that posters have to have some basis for their claims so it's left to the public and fellow posters to perform that function.

A few years ago, the idea started to be put about that there was something "fishy" about jet contrails which "persisted" and did not dissipate as it was asserted that "genuine" contrails did. This "idea" caught on - even though it's disinfo and complete nonsense - to the point where people felt justified in posting pictures of any kind of sky filled with long contrails and calling them "chemtrails" with no other basis whatsoever than this internet rumour.

Returning to your post in that context, pictures of blue sky with contrails have been used for decades in promotional material as I've just demonstrated to you. Therefore you need something more specific than just more of the same to claim that there's a subversive propaganda activity associated with those opening titles. That was the basis for my reply to your post and I think you should have a serious think about why you're posting stuff like this and if you really know anything about what constitutes a "chemtrail" and what doesn't. Most people are actually clueless about it but they don't care. They still feel they are on the "right side of the argument" and that's enough.

Well I'm afraid it isn't enough. Its one of the things that's sinking the whole alternative news media credibility like a brick built Sh*t house and all the good stuff it's doing along with it.

This is an example of chemtrail. I know what it is, and not like that they are playing this crap in my head.

I do not know where you got the idea that these images are normal clouds and nothing but paranoia persons head with ridiculous ideas.

The program geoengineering and / or terraforming began to be designed and developed a long, long time.

Do you believe that the loss of credibility of alternative forums took the information posted without critérios. I agree with you. But of course, by the nature of the subjects treated in these forums, the difficulty of demonstrating evidence.
    To prove and refutation.

The video I posted the BBC clearly shows traces of tracks in various ways in my opinion. Crossed, parallel, etc.

Now, it's not because you found a picture of an advertisement '70s, which coincidentally resemble the chemtrail planes dropping, that the explanation for all the images are the same.

I will repeat again, I respect your opinion. But I completely disagree.

If you think I posted this video with intent to harm and / or discredit this forum, which is representative of the most respected alternative, I suggest you contact the forum administration and make a formal accusation.

Thank you for your attention.
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 8th July 2013 at 12:12.

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

In this particular instance, they are probably ordinary contrails. Wimbledon is no distance from Heathrow Airport and has low-flying aircraft overhead all the time.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 times in 676 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    In this particular instance, they are probably ordinary contrails. Wimbledon is no distance from Heathrow Airport and has low-flying aircraft overhead all the time.
    That video is made of layers of other videos and graphics. That's not just someone filming the sky while someone else swings a tennis racket. Anything you see in those promos isn't by accident, each image is carefully chosen and assembled. They could have easily made that sky look however they want.

For some reason a big X must have seemed like a nice image to them.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

Forevernyt (8th July 2013), Fred Steeves (8th July 2013), Kraut (8th July 2013), meeradas (8th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (8th July 2013), selinam (8th July 2013), Spirithorse (8th July 2013)

12. Link to Post #8
    England Avalon Member SKIBADABOMSKI's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,518 times in 458 posts

Well seeing as we on the subject of Wimbledon.. The number 7 played out in the airplane crash and lets look at the number 7s here..

On the 7th of the 7th month on the 77th year of waiting for a brit to win a Wimbledon Event. Andy Murray lifts the trophy for Britain (although he's scottish) and..

The last British female winner was in 1977.. Sarah Virginia Wade.
    The 100th anniversary of the founding of the Wimbledon Championships, but it was also the 25th year of the reign (the Silver Jubilee) of Queen Elizabeth II. The Queen attended the Wimbledon championships for the first time in a quarter-century to watch the final.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SKIBADABOMSKI For This Post:

Fred Steeves (8th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (8th July 2013), selinam (8th July 2013)

14. Link to Post #9
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote The constant viewing of these images in all media has served to normalize them and place them beyond the range of conscious awareness.
    And the desired effect is effective as we can see the reactions of people who entered as normal these chemical trails in our skies.

It is not a new thing, for MSM and other entities to subliminally normalize the abnormal practice of chemtrail spraying, but rarely has it been so completely blatant as to feature in every single shot of the sky. Note that they even feature an aircraft spraying the material into the air at 0:18 and again in slow motion at 1:04.

Other examples of the normalization agenda can be viewed at:

The BBC are clearly complicit with the 'hidden in plain sight' Chemtrail agenda. They do not cover it in their news, they speak occasionally of Geoengineering as if it is a matter that may be needed in the future, but they bombard you with their images of it constantly and especially within children's programmes and films. Question why that would be.

TV Ark is an excellent website whereby you can look at past Wimbledon opening credits from 1981 to 2010. There it is clear to see that they have decided to include subliminal Chemtrail images only this year.
    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9LTvStFz0E

15. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Prodigal Son's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 675 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Low-flying aircraft don't leave contrails. It is the low temperature of high altitudes that causes the phenomenon.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

Kraut (8th July 2013), Lazlo (8th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (8th July 2013)

17. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Prodigal Son's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 675 posts

Quote The constant viewing of these images in all media has served to normalize them and place them beyond the range of conscious awareness.
    And the desired effect is effective as we can see the reactions of people who entered as normal these chemical trails in our skies.
    That is exactly right, and precisely what we have witnessed on this thread.

These trails and fake clouds were few and far between 20 years ago. They were not prevalent like they are today. These messages are clearly designed to promote the idea that they are a normal part of the scenery.

Chemical spraying has been admitted to by the US and British governments in the past. It is no longer a "conspiracy theory". Anyone who thinks they have for some reason mended their ways are the same people who think that whoever killed JFK or came up with the idea for Operation Northwoods have disappeared from the face of the earth. "Oh, that was fifty years ago" is the response I got recently.

That's when I usually tell them to go back to watching American Idol, and that thankfully there are more than a few conscious people who will try to save their asses for them, and hopefully they can thank us later.

[Edited to add:] Why is it that there are periods of days, weeks and even months when there is not a "contrail" over any selected area and then all of a sudden there is an onslaught that goes on for extended periods? And it doesn't matter what season it is. Do the laws of physics take vacations?
    Last edited by Prodigal Son; 8th July 2013 at 12:57.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

Kraut (8th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (8th July 2013)

19. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

Quote Posted by Prodigal Son (here)

These trails and fake clouds were few and far between 20 years ago. They were not prevalent like they are today. These messages are clearly designed to promote the idea that they are a normal part of the scenery.

Take a look at flight statistics for just one city, like here:
    http://www.metwashairports.com/dulles/653.htm

There are at least 150% more flights today, and in many cases more than 200%, than there was 20 years ago. It stands to reason that there would be more contrails today.....Like up to twice as many

I for one agree withy Indigopete and applaud his stance. There is so much junk and bad thinking in the alt community today that I am usually embarrassed to admit that I believe any of this stuff.

If people would take the time to read and ABSORB the science and facts behind many of the claims made, it would help us all.

I can't count the times that I have followed up on something that was posted as PROOF only to have the source material make huge logical and factual mistakes in the first paragraph.

Most people don't want to follow up and be informed, they want to be validated in their beliefs.

About every other time I log onto to Avalon anymore I want to throw my hands up in the air, unsubscribe, and forget I ever heard about this place. That is truly unfortunate when one considers the incredible work done by Bill and Kerry and what the original intent of this forum was.

I stick around, though far less frequently than I used to, because there are still some real gems here, and I feel like every once in a while I post something that actually helps another person.

This rant isn't a dig at any one person or any specific topic. Back on topic,

Of course there are geoengineering experiments being conducted, yes there are documents to this effect, but that doesn't mean that every contrail in the sky is proof of some nefarious plot to destroy humanity. The next time someone points out a picture of crosshatching in the sky, PLEASE do a little research into approved flight paths and busy air traffic corriders. Not only does it all make sense, it is a far more elegant explanation than the alternative.

Even better, spend half as much time here,
    http://contrailscience.com/

As you do reading blog posts about how chemtrails are proof of this or that evil plot.

Thanks for listening
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (8th July 2013), RMorgan (8th July 2013)

21. Link to Post #13
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

I do not know where you got the idea that these images are normal clouds
    naste.de.lumina - I realise that these images appear strange to many people (probably because they're not used to seeing contrails close up) but they're all normal and what you would expect from a contrail.

Funny how everybody has all of a sudden become an expert in high altitude physics and meteorological observation when a few years ago no one was interested. Some of us have been staring up at the skies for 30 years or more noticing things, then a few of iPhone videos and Youtube Columboes come along and suddenly everyone's spraying chemtrails !

Take, for example, the first of your examples - the so called "tanker" taken with an iPhone out of another plane. For a start, on what basis is the commentator calling it a tanker ? There is an expected condensation trail emanating from 3 engines plus some occasional upper wing vortex condensation. Ever opened a coke bottle and noticed "steam" in the neck of the bottle ? That's because of a sudden reduction in pressure and the in resultant inability of the air to hold as much water vapour. (Like squeezing a sponge). Well imagine how low the pressure needs to be along the upper wing of a 630,000 Lb aeroplane to keep it in the air. With a bit of turbulence, any slight variation in pressure is like opening a million of those coke bottles along the wing surface.

Everything in that video is consistent with a genuine aero-engine condensation trail and not with contaminant spraying. Do you notice how uneven the "spray" is for example. Sometimes it disappears, then it comes on very slightly, then more heavily, then it disappears again. That's exactly how condensation trails behave because they are subject to to variations in the ambient temperature, humidity, aircraft height and configuration.

A spray effulent on the other hand, isn't subject to ANY of these variations. It's only dependent on whether the deploy switch is on or off so it should be either constantly on or constantly off.

Lets take your second example now…the "Spraying Blood" one.

Again, on what basis is the commentator calling the other aircraft USAF ? Do you know yourself or are you just taking his word for it ? Secondly, as above, what exactly is unusual about the oncoming aircraft ? Is it just that you've never seen other air traffic at such close range before or are you just repeating the views of the Youtube poster ?

The reality is that minimum upper airspace vertical traffic separation these days is no more than 1000 feet (it was reduced a few years ago) and what you see in that video is exactly what regular commercial traffic looks like at that distance (in fact those might even be at a 2000 foot separation). There is no "collision course" as claimed. Further, the contrails they are making are regular - they are not "chemtrails". That applies to every single other one of your pictured examples.

Please stop posting this stuff if you've really no idea what you're posting. It's bogus allarmism. It isn't a question of whether contrails persist or not - its a question of whether ice crystals persist at altitude because that's what they are. If you're trying to argue that those criss-cross pattens are not regular contrails then you've got some big explaining to do because contrails are nothing more than regular cloud material (ice crystals) and clouds persist at altitude so contrails should also.

Finally, if you take a look at any upper airspace airways chart, you'll see those criss-cross patterns. On a day with a lot of aircraft and the right conditions at altitude therefore, you can expect to see the sky woven with regular condensation trails from regular commercial traffic.
    Last edited by indigopete; 8th July 2013 at 16:32.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

23. Link to Post #14
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

That's when I usually tell them to go back to watching American Idol, and that thankfully there are more than a few conscious people who will try to save their asses for them, and hopefully they can thank us later.
    Son - the alternative community has it's very own versions of "American Idol" and chemtrail spotting is one of them.

People who spend their time plastering pictures of vapour trails around the net are not woken up - they are just as hypnotised as your popcorn munching couch potato examples. There's no "thinking out of the box", informed challenging, or concerned observation going on there, just blind bogus alarmism, nothing more.

The unfortunate consequence of this is that any genuine instances of atmospheric contamination are probably lost to the world. Camouflaged in a tsunami of iPhone "meteorology" that's turned this agenda into the laughing stock of anyone with the remotest understanding of atmospheric phenomena.

Pete
    Last edited by indigopete; 8th July 2013 at 17:26.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

25. Link to Post #15
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

I agree with Pete,

Some things are really detrimental to the alternative community, like the chemtrail subject, which offers little to none supportive evidence. Such issues are deliberately created to distract potentially effective truth-seekers from the real and much more subtle conspiracies and to open space for public ridiculing.

This issue was discussed a zillion time here. ItŽs beyond clear that all arguments that people use as an attempt to visually differentiate between contrails and chemtrails are completely flawed.

I donŽt doubt that chemtrails may exist, but they are not even close to be that much of a common occurrence as people believe they are.

As for the video, I think that the sky choice was made by the art director; He had probably chosen to pick real local sky pictures to compose the video, instead of picking stock sky images from the internet. WimbledonŽs air space is certainly very busy, like any major urban center.

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 8th July 2013 at 17:15.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

araucaria (9th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (8th July 2013)

27. Link to Post #16
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I do not know where you got the idea that these images are normal clouds
    naste.de.lumina - I realise that these images appear strange to many people (probably because they're not used to seeing contrails close up) but they're all normal and what you would expect from a contrail.

Funny how everybody has all of a sudden become an expert in high altitude physics and meteorological observation when a few years ago no one was interested. Some of us have been staring up at the skies for 30 years or more noticing things, then a few of iPhone videos and Youtube Columboes come along and suddenly everyone's spraying chemtrails !

Take, for example, the first of your examples - the so called "tanker" taken with an iPhone out of another plane. For a start, on what basis is the commentator calling it a tanker ? There is an expected condensation trail emanating from 3 engines plus some occasional upper wing vortex condensation. Ever opened a coke bottle and noticed "steam" in the neck of the bottle ? That's because of a sudden reduction in pressure and the in resultant inability of the air to hold as much water vapour. (Like squeezing a sponge). Well imagine how low the pressure needs to be along the upper wing of a 630,000 Lb aeroplane to keep it in the air. With a bit of turbulence, any slight variation in pressure is like opening a million of those coke bottles along the wing surface.

Everything in that video is consistent with a genuine aero-engine condensation trail and not with contaminant spraying. Do you notice how uneven the "spray" is for example. Sometimes it disappears, then it comes on very slightly, then more heavily, then it disappears again. That's exactly how condensation trails behave because they are subject to to variations in the ambient temperature, humidity, aircraft height and configuration.

A spray effulent on the other hand, isn't subject to ANY of these variations. It's only dependent on whether the deploy switch is on or off so it should be either constantly on or constantly off.

Lets take your second example now…the "Spraying Blood" one.

Again, on what basis is the commentator calling the other aircraft USAF ? Do you know yourself or are you just taking his word for it ? Secondly, as above, what exactly is unusual about the oncoming aircraft ? Is it just that you've never seen other air traffic at such close range before or are you just repeating the views of the Youtube poster ?

The reality is that minimum upper airspace vertical traffic separation these days is no more than 1000 feet (it was reduced a few years ago) and what you see in that video is exactly what regular commercial traffic looks like at that distance (in fact those might even be at a 2000 foot separation). There is no "collision course" as claimed. Further, the contrails they are making are regular - they are not "chemtrails". That applies to every single other one of your pictured examples.

Please stop posting this stuff if you've really no idea what you're posting. It's bogus allarmism. It isn't a question of whether contrails persist or not - its a question of whether ice crystals persist at altitude because that's what they are. If you're trying to argue that those criss-cross pattens are not regular contrails then you've got some big explaining to do because contrails are nothing more than regular cloud material (ice crystals) and clouds persist at altitude so contrails should also.

Finally, if you take a look at any upper airspace airways chart, you'll see those criss-cross patterns. On a day with a lot of aircraft and the right conditions at altitude therefore, you can expect to see the sky woven with regular condensation trails from regular commercial traffic.
    Dear colleague.
    Here is one of many videos you can find on the net, made ​​by cientits, describing some of the problems caused by chemtrails.
    These people are not inventing anything and also not kidding.
    I do not.

Site about evidence chemtrail + Morgellons.

http://imageevent.com/firesat/strangedaysstrangeskies

http://chemtrails.cc/

From what I understand you already took their findings, but frankly unconvincing me.
    I'm sorry you do not agree with my posts on this subject, but I will not change my attitude, unless they can convercer unlike me.
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 8th July 2013 at 17:26.

28. Link to Post #17
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lazlo (here)

Take a look at flight statistics for just one city, like here:
    http://www.metwashairports.com/dulles/653.htm

There are at least 150% more flights today, and in many cases more than 200%, than there was 20 years ago. It stands to reason that there would be more contrails today.....Like up to twice as many

I for one agree withy Indigopete and applaud his stance. There is so much junk and bad thinking in the alt community today that I am usually embarrassed to admit that I believe any of this stuff.

If people would take the time to read and ABSORB the science and facts behind many of the claims made, it would help us all.

I can't count the times that I have followed up on something that was posted as PROOF only to have the source material make huge logical and factual mistakes in the first paragraph.

Most people don't want to follow up and be informed, they want to be validated in their beliefs.

About every other time I log onto to Avalon anymore I want to throw my hands up in the air, unsubscribe, and forget I ever heard about this place. That is truly unfortunate when one considers the incredible work done by Bill and Kerry and what the original intent of this forum was.

I stick around, though far less frequently than I used to, because there are still some real gems here, and I feel like every once in a while I post something that actually helps another person.

This rant isn't a dig at any one person or any specific topic. Back on topic,

Of course there are geoengineering experiments being conducted, yes there are documents to this effect, but that doesn't mean that every contrail in the sky is proof of some nefarious plot to destroy humanity. The next time someone points out a picture of crosshatching in the sky, PLEASE do a little research into approved flight paths and busy air traffic corriders. Not only does it all make sense, it is a far more elegant explanation than the alternative.

Even better, spend half as much time here,

As you do reading blog posts about how chemtrails are proof of this or that evil plot.

Thanks for listening
    I did not know this site nor its author.
    But a quick search found this

http://www.thetruthdenied.com/news/2...ease-be-aware/

29. Link to Post #18
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Perhaps this can be explained as someone flushing the toilet.

The fact is you need to escort is a coincidence

Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 8th July 2013 at 17:42.

30. Link to Post #19
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Hey brother,

I hope you are able to understand that the above posted counter argument is flawed.

Contrails, are condensed water particles, just like clouds. Of course, condensed water particles are aerosols, since an aerosol is a suspension of fine solid particles or liquid droplets.

There are billions of different particles suspended in our atmosphere, but in practical terms, regular clouds and condensation trails (contrails) can be accounted as being made of water.

Anyway, IŽll avoid participating in such discussions from now on...At least IŽll try. Most people simply arenŽt interested in discussing such kinds of issues with their minds opened equally for refutation or confirmation of their pre-established beliefs.

As for the above posted first video, you might be interested in reading some of the comments. This practice is very useful to apply before posting misleading youtube videos. IŽll highlight some for you:

"This is an Evergreen 747 air attack wild fire tanker. This is a readily available photo of a test drop of water. If you take the time to search YT you will see videos of actual fire operations with this aircraft. This picture is commonly misrepresented by chemtrail proponents as being a chem tanker, it is not."

"This was a test of the dump system. I was a crewmeber of a fire tanker and we did these all the time dropping water just like this. There are many videos of this same aircraft dropping on fires as well as other large tankers like DC10s. Nothing here, why do you try to pass this off as a chem tanker when it is simple not?"

Just do a search for Evergreen International 747 supertanker or Evergreen supertanker.

Cheers,

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 8th July 2013 at 17:52.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Lazlo (8th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (8th July 2013)

32. Link to Post #20
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)

Hey brother,

I hope you are able to understand that the above posted counter argument is flawed.

Contrails, are condensed water particles, just like clouds. Of course, condensed water particles are aerosols, since an aerosol is a suspension of fine solid particles or liquid droplets.

There are billions of different particles suspended in our atmosphere, but in practical terms, regular clouds and condensation trails (contrails) can be accounted as being made of water.

Anyway, IŽll avoid participating in such discussions from now on...At least IŽll try. Most people simply arenŽt interested in discussing such kinds of issues with their minds opened equally for refutation or confirmation of their pre-established beliefs.

Cheers,

Raf.
    Raf.
    On this website, the author simply negate the fact chemtrails exist.
    Although he did not consider expert, he has a huge site that refutes any evidence without proof.
    This was an example of discussion, the first I've seen in a long list of people putting their arguments as inaccurate and flawed.

I did not post this topic to discuss the existence or not of chemtrails.
    Was to discuss the standardization and techniques used to control the minds of people, especially children. Many of the drawings and toys today make mention of the chemical trails without any need to not be distracted perception.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast