+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Has the Anunnaki King "Marduk" landed in Africa?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Default Has the Anunnaki King "Marduk" landed in Africa?

A very interesting read from Veterans Today. A brief intro and link if you would like to reador it all. I have read some strange stuff, but this takes it all!

Occasionally a good rumor is entertaining as well as distracting from the often negative barrage of daily world news which is usually slanted to indicate the demise of populism which is far from true.

This article involves a story which I certainly hope turns out to be just a funny rumor. The problem is that the source for this story has very deep Intel connections and usually is right on the money.

And there are certain background details which create many more questions than they answer.

And it is these questions which seem quite remarkable in scope and themselves generate many more questions and raise new issues.

A very strange trip to Africa during the last week of June 2013 for the last three American Presidents.

In the June 18, 2013 issue of the Africa Review (Kenya, Africa), a very interesting story detailed expected intersecting visits of both former President Clinton and current President Obama to Senegal, Africa (1).

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/07...ands-in-africa
    Last edited by Mandala; 8th July 2013 at 04:25.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

chocolate (8th July 2013), Fred Steeves (8th July 2013), Kryztian (8th July 2013), lookbeyond (8th July 2013), MadMax1 (8th July 2013), MorningSong (8th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (8th July 2013), Peace&Love (8th July 2013), Ria (8th July 2013), shadowstalker (8th July 2013), spiritguide (8th July 2013), Sunny-side-up (8th July 2013), Team Zen (8th July 2013), thunder24 (8th July 2013), Woody (8th July 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

Default Re: Has the Anunnaki King "Marduk" landed in Africa?

So where is the link?
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (8th July 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Sorry Shadow, I was to quick to post. Hope it works well now.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I've never heard anything about the six-sided Jewish star such as what was mentioned in the article.

"Some historians say this was used by King Solomon when he returned to “foreign gods” and became “hexed” or under the con and curse of the six pointed Babylonian Annunaki star. The six pointed star was never used by most Hebrews to describe their various tribes or nations. It was adopted in approximately 700 AD by Judaics from a small secret sect some have referred to as the “synagogue of Satan” going all the way back to Babylon and also later adopted by the upper echelons of Freemasonry. Most non-zionist Judaics have no idea what the hex star really represent and would be horrified if they understood. The nation of Israel flies the hex flag and this symbolizes that it is a pure free-masonic nation run by the luciferians or “synagogue of satan” unbeknownst to most of its citizens or even most Judaics in the world."

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

MorningSong (8th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (8th July 2013), shadowstalker (8th July 2013), sigma6 (8th July 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

Quote Posted by Mandala (here)
    Sorry Shadow, I was to quick to post. Hope it works well now.
    yup yup, working. thankie
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

If Marduk has returned, let's get him on the phone as I have a few questions for him.

1. Why did you splice your DNA with ours and create a hybrid race?
    2. Why did you need us to mine gold so you could take it off planet?
    3. Why are you upset that there are 7 billion of us when you engineered reproduction into us?
    4. Why do you need to vampire our energy through rituals?
    5. Why don't you just take your cronies with you and leave this planet and leave us alone?

just a few.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

12. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Fred Steeves (8th July 2013), Kano (8th July 2013), karelia (8th July 2013), KiwiElf (8th July 2013), Kraut (8th July 2013), lookbeyond (8th July 2013), MadMax1 (8th July 2013), Mandala (8th July 2013), mosquito (8th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (8th July 2013), risveglio (8th July 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (9th July 2013), shadowstalker (8th July 2013), sigma6 (8th July 2013), Snookie (8th July 2013), Star Tsar (8th July 2013), Team Zen (8th July 2013), thunder24 (8th July 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

Marduk is not a king.. He married an earthling therefore lost his his royalty status.
    He also never left earth..

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kersley For This Post:

etheric underground (8th July 2013), Maunagarjana (8th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (8th July 2013), PurpleLama (8th July 2013), sigma6 (8th July 2013), sunflower (8th July 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

And the last card that they will play is the threat from outer space ( Werner von Braun)

16. Link to Post #9
    Australia Avalon Member MadMax1's Avatar
    Thanks

It's been quite a while since i looked into this subject but if i recall correctly there is another being that was here in ancient Myan times i think it was either lord Pakal or another one that left earth and vowed to return to quash his enemies once and for all, now i can't remember who the enemy was and wether they were still here in hiding or wether they to will return to earth for the final showdown. Their is reference to it in the ancient hindi text as well as the myan text if you want to check into it my apologies for being vaig on the details, but it has been a long time since i read about this. I think i will go and refresh my memory on this topic so i can give a more comprehensive response to all who are following this post.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MadMax1 For This Post:

MorningSong (8th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (8th July 2013)

18. Link to Post #10
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

Isn't Marduk a heavy metal band?

Seriously - I bet that (despite this rumour having any real basis or not) somewhere there are a hilarious nerdy bunch of guys and gals who are laughing their behinds off when competing amongst themselves over whos gonna get the most nutty disinformation published in alternative media outlets.

When finally in 2047 the great three-headed sorceress queen of malevolantic systems planet Upuurs lands in her larger than moon ship on top of mount everest, we're all like "okay, whats next.., you can have our planet for your beasts to play in" - not really believing or disbeliving, just bored of the nutty news.

There seems to be going on this sort of megalomanically big campaign of nutty news and I am afraid that once anything of real substance is aired, it will be considered mundane and uninteresting. The universal law of free will and open information to make up ones mind is skillfully used and flooded. They(whoever they are) can actually tell everything to us and we won't realize we've been told the truth, and we are thus informed and consent to being concquered or whatever..

UT

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (8th July 2013), johnf (8th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (8th July 2013), Nickolai (8th July 2013), Sgt-Bones (8th July 2013)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,488 times in 2,183 posts

I don't know IF they're coming back, but .... here's the insider stating that the Pentagon was buzzing about the "return" (first 45 secs)

And remember Project Blue Beam....
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Knowrainknowrainbows! (9th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (8th July 2013), sigma6 (8th July 2013)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

Quote Posted by kersley (here)
    Marduk is not a king.. He married an earthling therefore lost his his royalty status.
    From what I've read, Nannar, son of Nammur/Enlil is the King.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (8th July 2013), sunflower (8th July 2013)

24. Link to Post #13
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

Quote Posted by Maunagarjana (here)
    Quote Posted by kersley (here)
    From what I've read, Nannar, son of Nammur/Enlil is the King.
    I'm not sure who's who... Sitchin said that Marduk stayed and ruled earth. and back on their planet, he would not be known as king or have any royalty status..

25. The Following User Says Thank You to kersley For This Post:

Maunagarjana (8th July 2013)

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,711 times in 2,086 posts

One thing for sure, something was very strange about the presidents in Africa, when I heard that on the radio I thought what the heck are they doing there, I don't buy the wreath ceremony either. To be continued...............................

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (8th July 2013), sigma6 (8th July 2013)

28. Link to Post #15
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    If Marduk has returned, let's get him on the phone as I have a few questions for him.

1. Why did you splice your DNA with ours and create a hybrid race?
    2. Why did you need us to mine gold so you could take it off planet?
    3. Why are you upset that there are 7 billion of us when you engineered reproduction into us?
    4. Why do you need to vampire our energy through rituals?
    5. Why don't you just take your cronies with you and leave this planet and leave us alone?

just a few.
    Well, Due to prior commitments he wasn't able to accept your phone call, but left you a video message with a summery to your questions in his own words. If you have anymore questions, please don't hesitate..

Enki sends his regards as well

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Mandala (8th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (8th July 2013), thunder24 (8th July 2013)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Zachariah Sitchen in the story/history tablets said it was MARDUK that called us abomination, and wanted to rid the planet, I think it was Marduk, the son and heir, who was not promoted by Enki. Enki was the head of the Annunaki, and Marduk had issues because of Family rift. It's very possible that after all this time here passing their years being longer in orbit around this sun than ours around OUR sun, that the family rift has been resolved. I hope so, because Marduk can be pretty taxing on the planet, if it hasn't been resolved.
    Sitchen said they would return, I'm not surprised. I imagine they can tap into our pc system, even NSA alphabets, and find out all they need to know, and then according to the history books and religious texts, tell if the people of the Earth know.

The deceivers should be shaking in their boots. They don't like dishonesty, but they had a lot of jealousy and disfunction when they were here. Enki whispered to NOAH to build the ark outside Noah's dwelling place because distruction would come. Enlil and Enki's story is at the very least, filled w/intrigue.

I recommend some read the "Wars of Gods and Men" by Sitchen and the Annunaki Tablets translation story on YouTube by Zachariah Sitchen. That is if you can still find it. Search YT and use either title/keywords and sit down and listen to a story before Noah was born, must have been during the time of Enoch.
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 8th July 2013 at 13:04.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Mandala (9th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (8th July 2013), pyrangello (8th July 2013), thunder24 (8th July 2013)

32. Link to Post #17
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

the Gods of Eden by William Bramley is another great book...imo...not necessarily all about Marduk but I found to b complementary to Sitchens books...

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    Zachariah Sitchen in the story/history tablets said it was MARDUK that called us abomination, and wanted to rid the planet, I think it was Marduk, the son and heir, who was not promoted by Enki. Enki was the head of the Annunaki, and Marduk had issues because of Family rift. It's very possible that after all this time here passing their years being longer in orbit around this sun than ours around OUR sun, that the family rift has been resolved. I hope so, because Marduk can be pretty taxing on the planet, if it hasn't been resolved.
    Sitchen said they would return, I'm not surprised. I imagine they can tap into our pc system, even NSA alphabets, and find out all they need to know, and then according to the history books and religious texts, tell if the people of the Earth know.

The deceivers should be shaking in their boots. They don't like dishonesty, but they had a lot of jealousy and disfunction when they were here. Enki whispered to NOAH to build the ark outside Noah's dwelling place because distruction would come. Enlil and Enki's story is at the very least, filled w/intrigue.

I recommend some read the "Wars of Gods and Men" by Sitchen and the Annunaki Tablets translation story on YouTube by Zachariah Sitchen. That is if you can still find it. Search YT and use either title/keywords and sit down and listen to a story before Noah was born, must have been during the time of Enoch.
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

33. The Following User Says Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (9th July 2013)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

I like Desteni, she's a real head trip.... she comes off so serious it cracks me up... that takes real focus. I think sometimes that she is a great student of theatre arts... and doesn't it look like she keeps looking down, as if reading from notes?

Nonetheless sometimes, she comes up with some really interesting material... very entertaining in her own inimitable way...
    Last edited by sigma6; 8th July 2013 at 22:38.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

35. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (9th July 2013)

36. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Although Obama was brazen regarding his motivations for his feasibility trip, the Bushs' were a bit more old world imperialistic in their feigned concern over cervical cancer ( do we not recall Bush's opposition to the the HPV vaccine citing that his constituents would see the vaccine as a pathway to promiscuity? - sorry off topic). Meaning no disrespect to the "Marduk" concept, it is more likely that the trinity of evil doers descended upon Africa to capitalize on this: http://www.mbda.gov/node/1886 If the Annunaki do indeed have a hand in this, it is likely that the players have no knowledge of their involvement as has always been the game plan. More than likely, we, once again, attempt to rationalize human evil by assigning guilt to other-worldly forces. We, as a species, are capable of good and of evil and most of us vacillate somewhere between the two. Could be our hybrid DNA, could be our eternal souls. Can't always blame it on inter-dimensional influence. After all, we always have a choice. That's the point of the exercise. Sometimes we play the white chess pieces, other times the black. Does enlightenment occur when we sit as spectators or as active participants in the game?

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Freed Fox (9th July 2013), Kraut (9th July 2013), Mandala (9th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (9th July 2013)

38. Link to Post #20
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Coincidence.
    The former ex-president of Brazil, Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva also embarked for Africa in the same period, according to the newspaper below.
    From what I know, he has not returned.
    Brazil has several multinationals with large civil construction projects in several countries in Africa, but rumor running around here is that he is involved with acquisitions Diamonds (can not confirm).
    Lula today in opinion polls, is the leading contender to win the 2014 elections.
    Either way it's quite a coincidence.

http://oglobo.globo.com/pais/noblat/...tti-501668.asp

+ Reply to Thread