Page 238 of 383 FirstFirst 1 138 188 228 238 248 288 338 383 LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,760 of 7650

Thread: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

1. Link to Post #4741
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

Got a caldera in California that started to stir.

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpre...seismic-swarm/

2. Link to Post #4742
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Anyone seen this on CNN yet?

France to deliver Mistral warship to Russia despite US, UK criticism
    http://rt.com/news/174740-france-mis...livery-russia/

Quote France will go ahead with the delivery of the first of two Mistral warships to Russia – despite protests by the US and UK, prompted by Moscow's stance in the Ukrainian crisis. The ship is nearly completed and will be presented in October.

French President Francois Hollande said the plan to deliver the two Mistral helicopter carriers was made in Paris and will go forward despite calls from the US and UK.

“The Russians have paid. Should we repay 1.1 billion euros if the boat was not delivered to the purchaser?”
    War is for the purpose of MAINTAINING Commerce... As the Romans established as their raison d'etre thousands of years ago. Was this a surprise to anyone? And it is still the basis of our civilization today.

Not a bad system in and of itself, it's just the Rockefeller and Rothschild Criminal Syndicate and their mafias and assassins and the Jesuit Assassins have to go...
    Last edited by sigma6; 1st October 2014 at 01:38.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (30th September 2014), KiwiElf (30th September 2014)

4. Link to Post #4743
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Building collapsed like #7 on Sept 12th 2014...

strange plane seen flying over before the collapse

5. Link to Post #4744
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

I don't get it? Where is "the strange plane seen flying over before collapse" in the second video of building 7 ???

OMG!!! 2 sec after my post a war plane flew over our house at low altitude and low speed i saw it through my window since the computor is beside it...This is very rare here in Gothenburgh and if it happens there are several ones flying high at high speed.....
    Last edited by transiten; 30th September 2014 at 07:24.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Clarity (30th September 2014), Rocky_Shorz (30th September 2014)

7. Link to Post #4745
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

I posted the second video in as an afterthought, the plane was in the first video several times before the explosion and collapse

8. Link to Post #4746
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by seeker1972 (here)
    "The Japanese are also waking up to what really happened in Fukushima on March 11th, 2011.
    Please do give a summation of what "really happened" at fukushima.

I know what happened based on research and reported radiation levels (from all camps) what do YOU think happened?

(I think we agree, but just be to be clear, this WAS a fear scam to suck money from the population, right?)
    Last edited by TargeT; 30th September 2014 at 22:25.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

sigma6 (1st October 2014)

10. Link to Post #4747
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,398 times in 10,153 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    how many of you are wondering if the sudden unexpected Volcano explosion was a Cabal threat, Fuji is primed and ready to explode, would they wipe out Tokyo for a lesson?
    "Ooooooh no!
    There goes Tokyo
    O no!
    Godzilla!"

11. Link to Post #4748
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    "The Japanese are also waking up to what really happened in Fukushima on March 11th, 2011.
    Please do give a summation of what "really happened" at Fukushima.
    I know what happened based on research and reported radiation levels (from all camps) what do YOU think happened?
    (I think we agree, but just be to be clear, this WAS a fear scam to suck money from the population, right?)
    http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/fukushima1.html
    It was an Israeli sabotage job on behalf of the Rockefellers who control GE,
    who designed these reactors to be trip wire time bombs...
    like the architectural design of the World Trade Center Towers
    They were actually designed by Freemason architects,
    designed to come down in a perfectly controlled demolition.
    They could have easily "justified" the design for "safety reasons" back then...

However what the secret society members were hiding and anticipating...
    the eventual awakening of the Japanese people that would inevitably come.

Just like they knew they would be asked one day to stop the printing presses
    and pay back their debt and return everyone's gold.

(who remembers the link on this site that references the old "Get Smart" episode?
    that lays this out EXACTLY, it was an interview with Jay Weidner...
    (oh wait! or was that my personal collection!)
    If it's on here I will find it or upload it or find the original YouTube link,
    when he describes the relationships between the producers back then,
    it's a total dead give away, and MIND BLOWING...
    Last edited by sigma6; 1st October 2014 at 01:44.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

gripreaper (1st October 2014), Rocky_Shorz (2nd October 2014), TargeT (1st October 2014)

13. Link to Post #4749
    Thanks

Wicked wicked interview, Ari Kopel and friend, knocked this one out of the park...
    Stanley Kubrick Plus... and it connects dots from the past to the present... a must listen...

Jay Weidner - Archons and Rennes-le-Chateau
    Last edited by sigma6; 1st October 2014 at 20:10.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

KiwiElf (1st October 2014), Rocky_Shorz (2nd October 2014)

15. Link to Post #4750
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Please do give a summation of what "really happened" at fukushima.

That was me quoting parts of the other post. My contribution was to add the link to that guy who has been covering the events at Fukushima since then.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

TargeT (1st October 2014)

17. Link to Post #4751
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,045 times in 794 posts

Lightbulb Re: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

THE WHITEHATS CONTROL THE WEATHER, NOW IT'S TIME TO CONTROL THE REST

As this article goes to press in Tokyo, Japan, Monday, October 6th, 2014, the night skies above are clear, following a sunny day of idyllic mild autumn weather. The problem was the Japanese meteorological agency (JMA) and all the corporate news outlets were saying Tokyo was supposed to be hit by a monster typhoon Phanfone today. Instead, all there was was some mildly heavy rain overnight with little or no wind. More remarkably, the JMA satellite imagery showed what appeared to be a wedge cutting the typhoon in half before it hit Tokyo.

http://www.jma.go.jp/en/gms/largec.h...ent=0&mode=JST

Do you ever get that feeling of Déjà vu? Do you ever get that feeling of Déjà vu? This is not the first time a monster typhoon has vanished just before hitting Tokyo. On July 8th of this year super typhoon Neoguri was also supposed to devastate Tokyo but instead, as an astronaut watching from the International Space Station noted, “it was cut in half” and arrived as a moderate rainstorm.

http://enenews.com/cnn-45-ft-waves-o...ecord-rainfall

Many other previous “super typhoons” have similarly vanished before hitting heavily populated areas in recent years.

In the US, no hurricane has landed in nearly 9 years (Sandy Hook was something else), something that is completely without precedent.

This is no coincidence. About 9 years ago, some people claiming to represent US special forces told the White Dragon Society they had seized the US weather warfare facilities from the cabal after a heavy gunfight. It seems they are now using the weather modification facilities to save lives, not take lives.

If any readers are still not aware that weather modification technology is real and has a long history, they should take note of the US/Soviet treaty of 1978 banning the use of weather modification for warfare.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environ...ion_Convention

Now that they have stopped weather modification terror attacks, it is time for the agency white hats to make another big move against the cabal. This time a clear target has emerged. If this target is hit with a bold military move, it will mean the end of cabal rule and freedom for the planet. A Pentagon psychological warfare expert who contacted this writer last week said the obvious target was…
    Last edited by linksplatinum; 6th October 2014 at 14:32.

18. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (7th October 2014), annacherie (6th October 2014), avid (6th October 2014), Bluegreen (6th October 2014), Chilliburger (6th October 2014), Earth Angel (7th October 2014), eleritzo (6th October 2014), jjjones (6th October 2014), justntime2learn (6th October 2014), KiwiElf (6th October 2014), Lancelot (7th October 2014), naste.de.lumina (6th October 2014), Richard S. (6th October 2014), Rocky_Shorz (9th October 2014), sigma6 (7th October 2014), Tyy1907 (6th October 2014), ulli (6th October 2014), Words of Joy (2nd November 2014)

19. Link to Post #4752
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Bluegreen (6th October 2014), Earth Angel (7th October 2014), justntime2learn (6th October 2014), KiwiElf (6th October 2014), linksplatinum (6th October 2014), sigma6 (7th October 2014), Words of Joy (2nd November 2014)

21. Link to Post #4753
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks

Awesome, Camilo I had trouble finding that link this morning. Much appreciated

22. The Following User Says Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

justntime2learn (6th October 2014)

23. Link to Post #4754
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks

Here is an updated link with the entirety of the report...

http://hipknowsys.blogspot.com/2014/...white.html?m=1
    I did a check around and found that there was a lot more of this report that wasn't presented with the above link Camilo provided.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

avid (6th October 2014), Bluegreen (6th October 2014), Camilo (6th October 2014), fourty-two (7th October 2014), justntime2learn (6th October 2014), lelmaleh (9th October 2014), Positive Vibe Merchant (7th October 2014), Rocky_Shorz (9th October 2014), sigma6 (7th October 2014)

25. Link to Post #4755
    Japan Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,830 times in 339 posts

Quote Hey White Hats How About Bring Some Rain To California
    LOL ! (Best Comment : )

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Azt For This Post:

Atlas (17th October 2014), Blacklight43 (7th October 2014), Dennis Leahy (9th October 2014), linksplatinum (7th October 2014)

27. Link to Post #4756
    Thanks

Quote They are also seriously considering a jubilee, or one-time write off of all debts, public and private for the entire planet.
    Like I didn't see that coming, the US has been on a spending spree, knowing the printing press credit card was going to be yanked, one last drunken night on the town (for the last 15 years) at the expense of the entire planet...

...and even a little reference to Camelot Project... how about that!... a little wink, wink, nod, nod... LOL!

back to reading some more Fulford... : )
    Last edited by sigma6; 7th October 2014 at 04:56.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Camilo (7th October 2014), linksplatinum (7th October 2014), ulli (21st October 2014)

29. Link to Post #4757
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

I have just returned as of last night from Minneapolis, where I interviewed five different speakers from the Paradigm Symposium for my new, upcoming show on Gaiam TV. I have been very, very busy, as we want to launch a bunch of episodes for the new show at once instead of trickling them out slowly. Plus I am still producing my other half-hour-a-week show, Wisdom Teachings, and filming with Ancient Aliens, which happens again tomorrow.
    Thankfully it finally looks like I won’t be traveling for about a month. That will be the longest solid block of down-time I’ve had in months.
    Here in LA we are having yet another outrageous heat-wave. In Minneapolis they seem to have just had a “polar vortex” hit again. My room temperature sank all the way to 62 and there was no way to increase it, since they cannot switch over from AC to heat that fast, building-wide.
    Now I’m back home again and went right from being far too cold to being in a very uncomfortable heat wave, requiring me to run the AC at least through today.
    So here’s the thing. People think HAARP is only one facility in Alaska. These facilities are worldwide. I do think some of them are now in control of the good guys, but certainly not all of them. We are seeing these systems being used to stop problems, but I believe with California we are seeing a massive, concentrated effort from multiple stations to attempt to ensure that it never, ever rains here.
    I have some contract issues to sort out for my next book and the taping tomorrow, but I am familiar with all the questions, so I am going to get back into the article today and hopefully at least get part of it out. I try not to ever promise anything because life has a way of completely washing away the best-laid plans.
    Interestingly, Kerry Cassidy had emailed me about the same guy Ben is referring to here. I read the entire PDF that Ben linked to in one sitting on the four-hour flight from LA to Minneapolis. It is quite compelling material and the writing style definitely kept me engaged after the initial few pages, particularly the single-spaced pages at the very beginning.
    I also have someone who sends me a list of all the most significant articles in truth journalism each day. The amount of ebola articles right now is utterly massive. In fact, I’ve never seen so many articles written about one subject in truth journalism before since I started getting this list.
    That being said, I completely agree with Ben. Despite there being screaming front-page headlines on the Drudge Report, Huffington Post and everywhere else that this situation is apparently “out of control,” it very much IS controlled.
    In going through airports and talking to people, I saw no evidence whatsoever that anyone was concerned about Ebola. I overheard no comments about it. There was no sense of anyone doing anything to suggest they were worried about germs or viruses. It’s obvious that this narrative is being used to try to create fear and justify more war.
    The three words everyone will be saying after the arrests, and once the tribunals begin, are:
    We All Knew.
    Not everyone knew as much before, but they are learning very quickly. I dropped some very heavy Disclosure information on two TSA guys and they didn’t have any trouble accepting it. In fact, they were very excited. These were ordinary guys.
    People are ready. The physics is changing. Furthermore, when you beat people over and over again with various fear narratives, they finally get tired of being afraid and decide there is more to life than jumping on command every time the corrupted media tells them “Fear again! Fear again!”
    The real issue, as always, is that there are ETs out there that are living off of our fear as a food and money supply. When you get angry, sad, stressed out, jealous, impatient, rude and dominant, you are paying them. This is the deepest and most significant reason why all this fear-oriented stuff is happening.
    These entities are controlling the highest levels of the shadow government. Although everyone below these levels treats the top guys as godlike leaders, those leaders in turn are treated like factory-raised cattle by the negative ETs. That’s why so much of what’s going on — like this lust to reduce population — doesn’t make sense from any human perspective, no matter how sociopathic they are.
    There are justifications within the Cabal for why they think population reduction is necessary, but the arguments are ridiculous. We have outside authorities we can look to for help with sustaining and balancing our population. We have the technology to feed and support many more people, and to colonize off-planet if we run out of space here. Furthermore, by allowing countries to develop, you actually decrease the birth rate, not the opposite, since people have children to help survive in a harsh environment.
    This is some of what I will be talking about in the article. I am very glad to finally have enough time to actually do it, as there hasn’t even been a spare minute in the last week.
    - David
    wisdomteachings.com
    divinecosmos.com
    Comment by dwilcock on October 6, 2014 @ 11:29 pm

30. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

aranuk (7th October 2014), Calz (8th October 2014), Carmen (7th October 2014), cursichella1 (7th October 2014), Earth Angel (7th October 2014), Fairy Friend (7th October 2014), halffull (7th October 2014), Jean-Luc (7th October 2014), kemo (7th October 2014), Krist (8th October 2014), Lefty Dave (7th October 2014), lelmaleh (8th October 2014), Lifebringer (8th October 2014), Matt P (7th October 2014), Maunagarjana (7th October 2014), Melinda (7th October 2014), Mercedes (7th October 2014), nancyb (7th October 2014), Positive Vibe Merchant (8th October 2014), raregem (7th October 2014), Reinhard (7th October 2014), Richard S. (8th October 2014), RUSirius (8th October 2014), Spiral of Light (7th October 2014), sunflower (7th October 2014), transiten (7th October 2014), Truglivartna (7th October 2014), Tyy1907 (7th October 2014), ulli (7th October 2014), vmk22 (7th October 2014), WhiteFeather (7th October 2014), Wind (7th October 2014)

31. Link to Post #4758
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

To me the important part from this quote above, with perhaps replacing ETs by EDs [for Extra-Dimensionnals], as Simon Parkes (and others) call them:

Quote "... but they are learning very quickly. I dropped some very heavy Disclosure information on two TSA guys and they didn’t have any trouble accepting it. In fact, they were very excited. These were ordinary guys.

People are ready. The physics is changing. Furthermore, when you beat people over and over again with various fear narratives, they finally get tired of being afraid and decide there is more to life than jumping on command every time the corrupted media tells them “Fear again! Fear again!”

The real issue, as always, is that there are ETs out there that are living off of our fear as a food and money supply. When you get angry, sad, stressed out, jealous, impatient, rude and dominant, you are paying them. This is the deepest and most significant reason why all this fear-oriented stuff is happening.

These entities are controlling the highest levels of the shadow government. Although everyone below these levels treats the top guys as godlike leaders, those leaders in turn are treated like factory-raised cattle by the negative ETs. That’s why so much of what’s going on — like this lust to reduce population — doesn’t make sense from any human perspective, no matter how sociopathic they are."
    I am feeling too this wind of change.
    Slowly but surely.

32. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

aranuk (7th October 2014), cursichella1 (7th October 2014), halffull (7th October 2014), kemo (7th October 2014), Krist (8th October 2014), Lefty Dave (7th October 2014), lelmaleh (8th October 2014), linksplatinum (7th October 2014), Mercedes (7th October 2014), raregem (7th October 2014), Reinhard (7th October 2014), Spiral of Light (7th October 2014), spiritwind (7th October 2014), transiten (7th October 2014), Truglivartna (7th October 2014), ulli (7th October 2014), vmk22 (7th October 2014), WhiteFeather (7th October 2014)

33. Link to Post #4759
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,189 times in 1,661 posts

and people think David Ike is absolutely crazy because he has for decades been mentioning that an interdimensional force has been controlling mankind since millenia?!- Wilcock calls them "Ets"- I guess it's a matter of semantics...

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

linksplatinum (7th October 2014)

35. Link to Post #4760
    United States Avalon Member Sith73's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,171 times in 243 posts

Thats not forget the Archons.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Sith73 For This Post:

linksplatinum (7th October 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 238 of 383 FirstFirst 1 138 188 228 238 248 288 338 383 LastLast