View Poll Results: Chemtrails: Fact Or Fiction?

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fact

87 89.69%
  • Fiction

10 10.31%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8

Thread: Chemtrails: Fact, Or New Age Myth?

1. Link to Post #141
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Default Re: Chemtrails: Fact, Or New Age Myth?

Quote Posted by Fred259 (here)

Hi Bill,

I had a quick look at your video, and I have to say I am shocked that you of all people with a respected degree from Bristol would be posting up this nonsense. Its complete disinformation and total utter nonsense.

The video is the usual 100% rubbish, I say again I can't believe you are posting this let alone believing it what is being reported. It's the usual format, a 20 minutes video that starts with Bechtel Corporation and scare scare scare. Next up images of wind turbines and global warming, more scare scare scare this is then followed by a 3 minute voice-over on the UN with accompanying pictures than mean nothing. The UN is followed by 4 minutes on EMF radiation scare, cell phones and the old favourite HAARP, followed by more scare. Then geo-engineering which means chemtrails barium and a whole lot of dogs nonsense. The geo-engineering is supported by images of ballast tanks in the cabins of test aircraft which are used to pump water fore and aft over the centre of gravity and centre of pressure by test engineers prior to certification of new aircraft in places like Seattle, Toulouse or Bristol Filton. The public have no understanding of aeronautical testing and evaluation and so deception lies and confusion wins.

So what is this video about? Nothing. They have nothing sensible to say which is why the content changes every three minutes. Misinformation confusing and disinformation. It's a 20 minutes scare video on nothing. Notice how they introduce subjects that are well outwith the knowledge and understanding of the vast majority of mankind.

90% of the content on the alternative media is produced facilitated and funded by those who 90% of the good folks who read the alternative media, totally and utterly despise. It's called controlling public opinion.

My favourite book is by Christopher Andrew who is the Professor of History at Cambridge ISBN 0 340 48561 – “KGB the Inside Story of its Foreign Operations from Lenin to Gorbachev” 661 pages in hardback, a masterpiece containing the complete history of Europe over the last 100 years.

The book also goes into great detail of how the Russian people were deceived by a tyrannical regime who used every trick available including deception, character assassination, smears and a multitude of other methods. In sixty short years between 1910 and 1970 the communists slaughtered 80 million people, the so called enemies of the state. Think about that for one moment in 60 years or 21,900 days the communists murdered 80,000,000 human beings, that’s 3,652 per day or 152 of every hour of every day.

What is happpening within the alternative media is part of that deception, part of that trickery which in the fullness of time will have devastating consequences for the majority of mankind.

People need be able to differentiate between fact and fiction. It is complete fiction for example that 19 muslins flew aircraft into the World Trade Centre, however a considerable number of Americans and Europeans believe they did exactly that. Those who don’t believe the official line on 9/11 pose a risk to those who were really responsible for 9/11, and so they control the alternative media to keep you away from the truth about 9/11 as well as other equally serious matters that effect our lives.

Chemtrails is just another nonsense story to keep the alternative media looking into the sky while the really serious issues which in my opinion include the control of money, the loss of democracy through subversion, and very serious issues such as Syria are able to continue unabated.
    Fred,
    Please explain to us how a Contrail will dissipate after a few minutes of the plane passing, yet chemtrails will spread out creating a thin cloud-like structure, which can last for hours?
    The two are quite dissimilar and I have seen both in the same sky with similar atmospheric conditions, so there appears that there is a chemical composition difference between the two.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mgray For This Post:

sheme (19th November 2013)

3. Link to Post #142
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

The first step to wisdom is always the same.

Let go of what you think you know.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

gripreaper (4th September 2013), nomadguy (4th September 2013), sheme (19th November 2013)

5. Link to Post #143
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

If you ask one of the many serious amateur meteorological internet forums about chemtrails/contrails you will get a very revealing answer.

These guys have no axe to grind. They understand atmospheric physics - which I suspect most of us on here do not. It really may be worth considering what they have to say.

Nick

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Bob (11th November 2013)

7. Link to Post #144
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    If you ask one of the many serious amateur meteorological internet forums about chemtrails/contrails you will get a very revealing answer.

These guys have no axe to grind. They understand atmospheric physics - which I suspect most of us on here do not. It really may be worth considering what they have to say.

Nick
    And what do they have to say?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

nomadguy (5th September 2013)

9. Link to Post #145
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

BUMP!

It's crazy to think that chemtrails is fiction.

Scandinavia is perticulary hurt because of the importancy of the air streams that is turning here.. I see chemtrails every single week and we are talking lines sprayed ALL over the place.

The forrest is also hurting a lot. Soil test's shows levels of barium, aluminum amongst other things shooting to the roof. Our moose is laso mysteriously dying of like bugs, a staggering 3/4 of the babies die. This has led to a lot off attention in the media and the avarage Joe is really starting to connect the dots. If a news paper posts a news article regarding the issue then the commentator fiels swells over with very aware comments about chemtrails.

Sweden that normally is a country where people are a sleep but the trend is really turning. Recently similar things happened with the Syria situation where the media was absolutely bombarding us with propaganda, people actually stood up in the masses expressing aware things. The news paper's was literally forced to turn the commenting fields of. This gives me hope.

There is also local polititions tied to the largest parties coming out fighting this now. We are a really small country and the morals of the avarage person here is really high, even to the degree that we often are being called morally paniced. The problem is that people have been so brainwashed. Things are getting out and the politicians here is not going to be able to run and hide to the same degree as in other contries like the US, once this amongs other things get out to the general public then the effects is going to be immediate. I often tend to get sceptic about the future, but if it keeps going this way then there might actually be some light in the end of the tunnel.

Don't know if it has ben said in the thread earlier but another important thing to understand about chemtrails is that they can be built in to normal passenger aircrafts. The first jet engines that could run on fuel with a high halt of metals came came out quite a while back and has the last decade been installed into commercial aircrafts. This also explains the sudden emerge of all of these low price airlines completely flipping the market upside down. For example SAS, Scandinavian Airlines which is the oldest and most prestige airline here was just barely saved from bankrupcy. Obviously you are forced to use this kind of fuel. I mean, how can you otherwise fill up plane after plane with 20$ tickets haha. It's crazy.

Peace

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Marren For This Post:

gigha (11th October 2013), mahalall (17th November 2013), Marc Barrie (16th January 2014), sheme (12th October 2013), Swan (12th October 2013), Wind (11th October 2013)

11. Link to Post #146
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 times in 376 posts

Quote Posted by Marren (here)
    BUMP!

It's crazy to think that chemtrails is fiction.

Don't know if it has ben said in the thread earlier but another important thing to understand about chemtrails is that they can be built in to normal passenger aircrafts. The first jet engines that could run on fuel with a high halt of metals came came out quite a while back and has the last decade been installed into commercial aircrafts. This also explains the sudden emerge of all of these low price airlines completely flipping the market upside down. For example SAS, Scandinavian Airlines which is the oldest and most prestige airline here was just barely saved from bankrupcy. Obviously you are forced to use this kind of fuel. I mean, how can you otherwise fill up plane after plane with 20$ tickets haha. It's crazy.

Peace
    I'm still waiting for credible whistle blowers on this idea. Way too many people
    would have to be involved. Someone recently said and I cant recall who?
    ET technology is doing the spraying and the planes are just decoys. Some kind of cloaking?
    Sounds about right. I have my doubts planes were used on 911

12. Link to Post #147
    New Zealand Avalon Member
    Thanks

Its alittle hard for me to believe that what I personally saw was normal exhaust from a plane- not on flight paths,the lines all going east/west-ish, across the whole sky evenly spaced, brownish in colour.....no not normal,Its a pity I didnt see what put them there.
    Clouds....nah, I look at the sky everyday and have done since I was little, clouds dont look like they did either.

13. Link to Post #148
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

We had a video here US Air force base female ground crew officer who looked at her docs to see what was in the barrels they where taking up- she was threatened when she asked too many questions - resigned then gave talks to enlighten the people about the "cancer causing metals" etc they are spraying us with. I can't find that video any more- anyone?
    Here is the lady but not the original vid start at aprox 3.00mins.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=Rjnf-r5y5p4#t=173
    Last edited by sheme; 12th October 2013 at 08:03.

14. Link to Post #149
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

The UK meteorological office terms and conditions of employment,
    "Salary progression and bonuses are based on the contribution you make to our business and the impact that has. An individual's contribution is assessed across three key areas of the job.
    Capability (what you know) - the expertise and skills brought to, and applied effectively to, the job, informed by the relevant professional skills framework.
    Behaviour (how you go about doing your work) - the observable behaviours and interpersonal skills you use to achieve your work objectives.
    Achievement of objectives (what you produce and deliver) - effectively using your skills, experience and behaviours to produce valuable outputs that benefit both your team and the business. Work objectives are set and reviewed continuously, starting 1 April each year"

And with a generous bonus scheme,
    In total last year the Met Office handed staff £2.7million, with £942,000 of this given for meeting accuracy targets.
    This is the highest amount paid to staff in bonuses for correctly predicting the weather compared with each of the past five years. The Met Office’s chief executive John Hirst was last year paid a total of £185,000, which included a bonus payment of £20,000 – although he took a voluntary pay cut in April last year when his contract was extended.Almost 2,000 staff at the organisation were also given a £346 bonus in their wages as a congratulations for hitting their weather forecast accuracy targets.

When individuals have debts and mouths to feed it is going to be difficult to say chem trails when refering stratospheric aerosols

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/about-us...tment/benefits
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...her-right.html

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

Marren (12th October 2013), sheme (12th October 2013)

16. Link to Post #150
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Excellent find Mahalall- You can't rob Peter to pay Paul. But you can bet someone is charging a lot for this service, I hope the geoengineering companies have serious insurance policies because many will want recompense soon.

17. Link to Post #151
    United States Avalon Member Seeker finder's Avatar
    Thanks

I have observed the spray planes for several years now, after hearing the topic brought up on talk radio where the caller was being mocked. I decided to start watching. Wow. All I want to know at this point is who and WHY. I have seen various docs on the subject. I really became interested on a deeper level after one morning observing four planes flying in two pairs at the north and south quadrants of the sky. They were zig zagging east to west as they sprayed. What I call a 'canopy' formed when the trails expanded creating a wall of cloud. Within 30 minutes a blue clear sky became grey and overcast and anyone watching could clearly see that it was the result of the planes activities. I filmed this and many subsequent sprays. I even tuned in to what appeared to be a spraying schedule, boy they love writing 'x' in the sky. I posted a few vids on YouTube and was contacted by another observer who told me to film a wider perspective rather than close ups of the planes and he also advised me to view my footage in slow motion and to look close. He didn't tell me what I was looking for. To my surprise when viewing in slow motion there are orbs around the chemtrails. They are so fast it's easy to miss them if you don't know to look. However, on one day I filmed a pink orb flying around a trail and several weeks later found another video on YouTube of an orb that was identical to the orb I myself had filmed. Only this second video was filmed in France whereas I am in Denver colirado USA. yes there is something going on! WHAT exactly has yet to be understood. I have lots of chemtrail footage that shows the planes spraying and many of the vids feature orbs (sometimes in mass).

Here is the French video which shows an orb like the orb I myself filmed:
    http://www.examiner.com/article/pyra...deo-from-spain

Here is my film:
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7ywoYupaKcU

The orb from France has a light where the pink orb in my footage didnt have a light (or maybe it wasn't on). I work with balloons for a living btw, and first saw this as a balloon. Until I realized for this to be a balloon it would be a HUGE balloon. I work with 6ft balloons and this would've had to be much larger than 6ft in diameter based on how high it was.

The video is best in HD but was degraded after conversion. When you look at the footage in slow motion and zoom in, what you see is identical to the French footage.
    We were going to link our vids but the other poster wanted me to change the title from balloon to UFO and I simply never got around to it. Weird. What are the chances that a huge pink balloon just happens to be hanging out by a chemtrail on opposite sides of the earth. Oh I'm sure it's possible, but I'd say its more likely that some unknown technology is being used here that myself and the French poster happened to get photos of.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Seeker finder For This Post:

donk (7th November 2013)

19. Link to Post #152
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 times in 376 posts

Here's the French video.

You can track some planes here. http://www.flightradar24.com

I'm not convinced chemtrails are coming from planes. The logistics don't add up.

20. Link to Post #153
    United States Avalon Member Seeker finder's Avatar
    Thanks

All I know, is on several occasions the sky was clear and blue. I observed anywhere from one to as many as four planes spraying something under such conditions (clear sky). I sat and watched as the planes left trails that expanded and within minutes the sky was overcast, grey, totally covered where the planes had been leaving trails. You could even see the edge where the coverage abruptly ended and blue sky began. Looking at the coverage, at times you could see what looked like weaving! Like a sort of fabric, almost as if whatever was sprayed had a life of its own. Another word I've used is 'netting'. I have been an avid even obsessed sky watcher from youth. These planes and the resulting changes in the sky have been bazaar, filming the planes zooming in, all but one segment I've filmed the planes are the same planes every time, white and blue in color. The one time the plane was different it was a military tanker. What really struck me, was how quick the sky went from clear to overcast in conjunction with the activity of the planes. I filmed on two occasions where two planes were spraying and flew towards one another only changing course just before the danger point, as if they were having some daredevil fun while writing 'X's in the sky. These were not commercial flights to be sure! What I observed was so peculiar I filmed hours and hours of their activity over a period of about ten months. In that time I saw several UFO's, lots of orbs, and the wild antics of pianes that weren't behaving as conmercial flights.i certainly wouldn't want to be on a plane behaving as these were! I have no idea what to think as far as who what and why or how, but SOMETHING strange is happening. Right in front of everyone's eyes!

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seeker finder For This Post:

Eram (11th November 2013), sheme (19th November 2013), spiritwind (11th November 2013)

22. Link to Post #154
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

Theres a lot about chemtrails in this documentary...

SHADE the Motion Picture

Published on 15 Oct 2013

Shade exposes the true power structure embedded in our global reality, showing the
    true controllers their plans to Geo-engineer our planet and control the populace.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

freedom4all (11th November 2013), sheme (19th November 2013)

24. Link to Post #155
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

The materials disbursed in stratospheric aerosol geoengineering operations contain a combination of ionizable metallic salts, filaments, gel-type materials, and crystals. These are the longstanding and deeply interrogated observations of independent environmental research scientist Clifford Carnicom (1). With such stratospheric pollution it would seem economic sense to avoid flying through it.

1) http://www.globalresearch.ca/chemtra...urpose/5315539

25. Link to Post #156
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,190 times in 369 posts

LOL, the video should be called "ChemTrail Sprayer 100% Spoof filmed up close by AF pilots." This a sarcastic joke made by pilots. The video itself shows this not to be anything but a contrail. Flying through different humidity levels will cause this (i.e. coast lines, weather fronts, etc). If it were real the disbursement would be consistent across the wings (except for directly behind the engines). You can even seen the contrail reforming on the port side of the fuselage after it first stops, just more moisture.

Everything is not a conspiracy.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Oouthere For This Post:

mahalall (19th November 2013)

27. Link to Post #157
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

http://www.theguardian.com/environme...geoengineering

for those wondering why...

Quote Russia is pushing for next week's landmark UN climate science report to include support for controversial technologies to geoengineer the planet's climate, according to documents obtained by the Guardian.

As climate scientists prepare to gather for the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) in Stockholm to present the most authoritative state of climate science to date, it has emerged the Russian government is asking for "planet hacking" to be included in the report. The IPCC has not included geoengineering in its major assessments before.

The documents seen by the Guardian show Russia is asking for a conclusion of the report to say that a "possible solution of this [climate change] problem can be found in using of [sic] geoengineering methods to stabilise current climate." Russia also highlighted that its scientists are developing geoengineering technologies.

Geoengineering aims to cool the Earth by methods including spraying sulphate aerosols into the stratosphere to reflect sunlight, or fertilising the oceans with iron to create carbon-capturing algal blooms.

Such ideas are increasingly being discussed by western scientists and governments as a plan B for addressing climate change, with the new astronomer royal, Professor Sir Martin Rees, calling last week for such methods to buy time to develop sources of clean energy. But the techniques have been criticised as a way for powerful, industrialised nations to dodge their commitments to reduce carbon emissions.

Some modelling has shown geoengineering could be effective at reducing the Earth's temperature, but manipulation of sensitive planetary systems in one area of the world could also result in drastic unintended consequences globally, such as radically disrupted rainfall....
    Last edited by thunder24; 20th November 2013 at 01:02.
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

28. The Following User Says Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (19th November 2013)

29. Link to Post #158
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

I watched them paint the grid out here yesterday, and today woke to huge punch hole clouds...

(for those who don't remember the original discussion, a punch hole cloud is the bottom side of an anti matter burst, that launched into space from chemtrail clouds... )

they are still using Thorium out here in Colorado for the chemtrails?

I thought we decided to never use it again?

could it be the gas fume burn-off at the refineries pumping this much into the air?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8