+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Did you watch this CNN Broadcast? Disclosure is really happening before our eyes.

1. Link to Post #41
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

Default Re: Did you watch this CNN Broadcast? Disclosure is really happening before our eyes.

It hasnt happened yet. Trust me this is just a preparation ... You have the "officials" saying for decades it doesnt exist and now just because a few ex army guys said so its true... NOP

they either need presidents of their countries to make an official statement and give details (thus new papers, media covering this 24/7) there is a lot to explain right?

And after a few days you will see those faces. Atm we are still being rediculed or just ignored. People are too busy with surviving to take a breath and think about what just happened.

They have to be "Forced" to take a look and wake up ... maybe some are just too scared to accept it.

For example i was showing the day after disclosure video to a girl i know since we were kids and the biggest observation she made was the guys head is weird ... o.O i was WTH are you looking at lolol...

in the end she just said omg never knew there were SOO many info on this... amazing. She forgot it i think by now and talk about more serious matters like cloths etc....

2. Link to Post #42
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: Did you watch this CNN Broadcast? Disclosure is really happening before our eyes.

I have a question about the original CNN broadcast. At the end of the officer's remarks, about 37:01 into the clip the first reporter (?) named Pat McKune says she is from The Daily Trojan and "we just did a big event here" along with Lucas Arts and "George Lucas himself." At about 37:38 into the clip she says "If I am a resource to anybody, if Lucas Arts is, please let me know and I'm glad to do whatever I can to help you."

I totally believe the USAF officers but can someone provide theory as to why Lucas Arts was offered as a resource?

3. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Quote Posted by undeadpixel (here)
    Hello Avalonians,

There is something I do not get...

The long awaited event has taken place. Disclosure is here on a public channel and also recordings are available on Youtube.... And yet... it's like nothing has happened... I look around me and nobody seems to care. And even on this forum there is very little enthusiasm. I get that there are concerns about "who is disclosing" and "why?!?" but still... disclosure is here!!

I expected the next morning to look around and see two faces:
    and
    and yet... I see little to no reaction... I am starting to ask myself did it really happen??
    That's due to our 'beloved gov.' that was able to numb (dumb) a lot of people (sheeple).

Here is a fun guy to watch.

However, there is light at the end of the tunnel...

Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

4. Link to Post #44
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

WoW there are still ppl believing Greer??? Funny...

5. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by Lilitu (here)
    I totally believe the USAF officers but can someone provide theory as to why Lucas Arts was offered as a resource?
    Advertisement ...

6. Link to Post #46
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    Advertisement ...
    sure they made quite lot of it .. highly recognizable ones :

But seriously, Lucas Arts And Weta Workshop are two companies you contact when you need highly believable Computer Generated Imagery done.

7. Link to Post #47
    Avalon Member thegodsmakethecircles's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Did you watch this CNN Broadcast? Disclosure is really happening before our eyes.

LATEST DISCLOSURE FROM CNN:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3