+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: The truth is going to blow your mind. You want the truth?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Default The truth is going to blow your mind. You want the truth?

You can't handle the truth!

And now my question is: what does it mean? What could be so wicked for us not to be able to handle it?

Is it the existence of aliens? I believe a good deal of people are prepared for that.
    Is it that rulers are robbing their citizens? I think that's a public secret many countries have long learned to live with...or revolt against.
    Is it genetic experiments on human beings? We know about a man called Mengele, so we can go from there.

I mean, what could (with lots of gruesome conspiracy theories already laid out) still be so surprising that we couldn't handle it? And I'm well aware that's thé question everybody's looking to have answered but still.

In my view people today are so seen-it-all that really...What would it take to shock somebody in 2013?

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (9th July 2013), ceetee9 (10th July 2013), Corncrake (9th July 2013), Craig (10th July 2013), donk (9th July 2013), Eram (10th July 2013), Fred Steeves (9th July 2013), Gardener (9th July 2013), ghostrider (10th July 2013), jagman (10th July 2013), Justintime (9th July 2013), Ki's (10th July 2013), Lefty Dave (9th July 2013), Michelle Marie (10th July 2013), Mike (9th July 2013), Peace&Love (10th July 2013), Renne (10th July 2013), RMorgan (9th July 2013), RUSirius (9th July 2013), seko (13th July 2013), shadowstalker (9th July 2013), soleil (11th July 2013), Star Tsar (10th July 2013), Sunny-side-up (9th July 2013), Swanette (11th July 2013), Watching from Cyprus (11th July 2013), Wind (10th July 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Default Re: The truth is going to blow your mind. You want the truth?

If we all came together as one, humanity: undivided and loving and over all our conflict

...not exactly wicked. But shocking and unbelievable.
    Last edited by donk; 9th July 2013 at 21:03.

4. Link to Post #3
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Quote Posted by Violet (here)
    What would it take to shock somebody in 2013?
    Depends on the person, there are all kinds of people. Many people are still not really aware of the things that you mention.

I want the truth, too. All it takes is critical mass, a significant number of people who are genuinely ready. It will all unfold in a pace that we collectively set. To accelerate it, just go out and reach out, be there for people who are ready to move forward but need support in releasing their attachment to the control-matrix.

Actually, I think people in general tend to think that they're further than they actually are. For example, not everybody who can wrap his or her head around the idea of alien life would be really ready to meet an E.T. face to face, or to handle the situation when there would be open contact on a mass scale.

I think it's key to work on one's own balance, mentally, emotionally, physically, spiritually, and help others improve theirs, too. We shouldn't just assume that we're ready and wait for things to unfold eventually, but actively strengthen and prepare us in general, continue to become more aware and inspire others to do the same.

5. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Adi (10th July 2013), amandapoet (10th July 2013), Art (9th July 2013), donk (9th July 2013), Eram (10th July 2013), Fred Steeves (10th July 2013), frozen alchemy (14th August 2013), Gardener (9th July 2013), ghostrider (10th July 2013), jagman (10th July 2013), Lefty Dave (9th July 2013), Maia Gabrial (13th July 2013), Michelle Marie (10th July 2013), Mike (9th July 2013), Peace&Love (10th July 2013), Renne (10th July 2013), shijo (10th July 2013), soleil (11th July 2013), Sunny-side-up (9th July 2013), Violet (9th July 2013), Wind (10th July 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,713 times in 293 posts

I think that if it would turn out 100% sure that our universe is just a computer simulation and can be terminated at any time, that could have quite serious consequences. And btw yeah, ScientistS are seriously studying this option atm... Google it if you want to know more.

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Arak For This Post:

amandapoet (10th July 2013), conk (10th July 2013), donk (9th July 2013), Eram (10th July 2013), Justintime (9th July 2013), Michelle Marie (10th July 2013), Peace&Love (10th July 2013), Sunny-side-up (9th July 2013), Wind (10th July 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

Well if you're asking???
    Pole shift. don't rely on those leaders to tell you about it.. we need to look into this sooner the better...

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kersley For This Post:

donk (9th July 2013), Eram (10th July 2013), jagman (10th July 2013), Lefty Dave (9th July 2013), Michelle Marie (10th July 2013), Peace&Love (10th July 2013), Sunny-side-up (9th July 2013), Violet (9th July 2013), Wind (10th July 2013)

10. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

I think people ignore the truth cause then they would have to get their bottom up off the couch and do something about it. They don't want to be bothered, their favorite show is coming on.

11. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to MargueriteBee For This Post:

Art (9th July 2013), Axman (10th July 2013), Corncrake (9th July 2013), donk (9th July 2013), Eram (10th July 2013), Gardener (9th July 2013), ghostrider (10th July 2013), jagman (10th July 2013), Lefty Dave (9th July 2013), Michelle Marie (10th July 2013), Mike (9th July 2013), Peace&Love (10th July 2013), seko (13th July 2013), Sunny-side-up (9th July 2013), Swanette (11th July 2013), Wind (10th July 2013)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Quote I think it's key to work on one's own balance, mentally, emotionally, physically, spiritually, and help others improve theirs, too. We shouldn't just assume that we're ready and wait for things to unfold eventually, but actively strengthen and prepare us in general, continue to become more aware and inspire others to do the same.
    Well said...

Heh, it would be shocking if those with the means and real data actually told us the "truth".

13. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

In my view people today are so seen-it-all that really...What would it take to shock somebody in 2013?
    The sudden discovery of who and what they really are.

14. Link to Post #9
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

And now my question is: what does it mean? What could be so wicked for us not to be able to handle it?

Is it the existence of aliens? I believe a good deal of people are prepared for that.
    Is it that rulers are robbing their citizens? I think that's a public secret many countries have long learned to live with...or revolt against.
    Is it genetic experiments on human beings? We know about a man called Mengele, so we can go from there.

I mean, what could (with lots of gruesome conspiracy theories already laid out) still be so surprising that we couldn't handle it? And I'm well aware that's thé question everybody's looking to have answered but still.

A Free Fried Chicken Outlet

Now thats shocking !

N

15. Link to Post #10
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,899 times in 467 posts

Change the channel from this earth and address your mind to entire universe, other dimensions (reality), spiritual path to unity or ego. This truth need long time to understand , accept step by step small facts to be able to handle it , otherwise will have two negative reaction, it will blow your mind or your mind will simply reject it and you will start your next day like nothing happened.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

Eram (10th July 2013), Gardener (9th July 2013), jagman (10th July 2013), lookbeyond (9th July 2013), Patrikas (10th July 2013), Peace&Love (10th July 2013), Violet (9th July 2013)

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,137 times in 500 posts

Interesting...Violet....there is so much coming at us in this day and age...hard to distinguish what TRUTH is...

The shock of all shocks , to me, is the UN, and its Agenda 21...the undeniable truth that a small group of people feel it is their business to consolidate governments and nations ...shrink populations worldwide...and takeover the daily decision making of each and every one of us on Earth...what we eat...where we live...how we think. What's more...this is the body that will likely represent us, should other worldly ( or inner worldly ) life forms make official contact with humanity. None of us elected them...we don't even know who they are for the most part...and yet their decisions today reach right into our home towns tomorrow...and we have no recourse .

Good thread, Violet...hope you find answers from the forum. Blessings.
    If people can be made to believe absurdities, then they can be made to accept atrocities."

“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lefty Dave For This Post:

Eram (10th July 2013), ghostrider (10th July 2013), jagman (10th July 2013), Peace&Love (10th July 2013), Renne (10th July 2013), Violet (9th July 2013), write4change (9th July 2013)

19. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Serendipity's Avatar
    Thanks

There are those that don't want to know the truth. I quote a friend, "If I can't do anything about it, I don't want to know about it." I can empathize to a degree as ignorance is sometimes bliss. I disagree with the concept that you can never do anything about it. If all you can do is accept it and integrate it into your life plan accordingly you have done something.

To me, the worst "truth" I can imagine is that there is no ascension or return after this life. That we are in fact dust in the wind, that this is our one shot. That would be pretty devastating because I wasted a lot of good time here.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Serendipity For This Post:

amandapoet (10th July 2013), Eram (9th July 2013), jagman (10th July 2013), Justintime (10th July 2013), Lefty Dave (10th July 2013), lookbeyond (9th July 2013), Peace&Love (10th July 2013), Renne (10th July 2013), Sunny-side-up (9th July 2013), Violet (9th July 2013), Wind (10th July 2013)

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

That what "happens" is the truth right?

So every time that we resist the truth (which is almost always), you could argue that we can't handle the truth.

We feel shortchanged by the tax that we have to pay...
    We feel down because the weather isn't sunny...
    We feel pity for ourselves because our partner doesn't appreciate us for what we do...

Why do we object to it?
    the tax, the weather, the lack of appreciation...

We can't handle the truth!!!
    Or better said, we choose not to.

In truth, all we have to do is to get "over" ourselves.

for instance: "My partner must appreciate me for my work."

The suffering that we experience isn't caused by the lack of appreciation by our partner, but by our judgment of this reality.
    We judge this reality to be not correct and hence, we can't handle the truth.

Until we do.
    Last edited by Eram; 9th July 2013 at 22:08.
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

jagman (10th July 2013), Justintime (10th July 2013), Lefty Dave (10th July 2013), Renne (10th July 2013), Sunny-side-up (9th July 2013), Swan (10th July 2013), Violet (9th July 2013)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I like this expansion of thought. Many thanks!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Serendipity (here)
    There are those that don't want to know the truth. I quote a friend, "If I can't do anything about it, I don't want to know about it." I can empathize to a degree as ignorance is sometimes bliss. I disagree with the concept that you can never do anything about it. If all you can do is accept it and integrate it into your life plan accordingly you have done something.

To me, the worst "truth" I can imagine is that there is no ascension or return after this life. That we are in fact dust in the wind, that this is our one shot. That would be pretty devastating because I wasted a lot of good time here.
    I think Eram explained very well that your experience of it being good time wasted might very well just be one way of viewing it. Perhaps, with other eyes, it was better spent than you might think.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Eram (10th July 2013), Lefty Dave (10th July 2013), Sunny-side-up (9th July 2013)

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lefty Dave (here)
    Interesting...Violet....there is so much coming at us in this day and age...hard to distinguish what TRUTH is...

The shock of all shocks , to me, is the UN, and its Agenda 21...the undeniable truth that a small group of people feel it is their business to consolidate governments and nations ...shrink populations worldwide...and takeover the daily decision making of each and every one of us on Earth...what we eat...where we live...how we think. What's more...this is the body that will likely represent us, should other worldly ( or inner worldly ) life forms make official contact with humanity. None of us elected them...we don't even know who they are for the most part...and yet their decisions today reach right into our home towns tomorrow...and we have no recourse .

Good thread, Violet...hope you find answers from the forum. Blessings.
    Thanks and may you be blessed too.

It's not an active answer-finding-quest. It's just: can we be any more surprised?

What you say is good reason for outrage...and surprise too.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Eram (10th July 2013), Lefty Dave (10th July 2013), Sunny-side-up (9th July 2013)

27. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by Serendipity (here)

Yes that would really be painfull.
    What would blow my mind Hmm?
    Give me a few years to think on that one lol.
    I really don't know what would?
    Ive been over and thought on just about every angle over my 54Y'z
    It would hertz to know another pole shift coming as has done before and as before we all get mind wiped ! but we get to know it's happening before it takes effect and all is lost for another 12000 years Doh,
    but even that wouldn't blow my mind now!

keep the reply's coming, I wan't to know ?
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Eram (10th July 2013), jagman (10th July 2013), Violet (9th July 2013)

29. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Heartsong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 times in 498 posts

Why do you all think the truth is/will be painful? What has your mind been filled with and by whom?

What if the truth is good news? Would you accept it?

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Heartsong For This Post:

Art (9th July 2013), donk (10th July 2013), Eram (10th July 2013), jagman (10th July 2013), Justintime (10th July 2013), Lefty Dave (10th July 2013), Sunny-side-up (11th July 2013), Violet (9th July 2013)

31. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,085 times in 309 posts

That our past is made up, the truth of it hidden because we could not handle the fact that we were a much more advanced species at one point and we have done this to ourselves due to our own ignorance and lack of forsight to what we were doing to the rest of our galaxy. We were spanked, had all of our advanced toys taken from us and sentenced to existance on one planet, to learn how accept that we are not the greatest, smartest, closest to perfection species in the universe ( an attempt to deminish our ego's), Put in a time out on the planet thought to have been where we evolved. This has caused us to focus blame on each other and kept us in an ignorant brainwashed state for the last 25000 + years... our sentence was up 10000 years ago but due to our ignorance and lack of forsight to keep track of our ancient ancient past we will not be invited back out into the galaxy to participate untill we as a species reunite under one banner and accept all of our humanoid forms. Some of the races in our galaxy and beyond that were most affected by our attrocites are keeping us in our ignorant state because of past indesgressions done by us to them.
    When living in a country with free thought, you'll find many do not feel the need to think.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DouglasDanger For This Post:

Eram (10th July 2013), ghostrider (10th July 2013), jagman (10th July 2013), Justintime (10th July 2013), Lefty Dave (10th July 2013), Renne (10th July 2013), Sunny-side-up (11th July 2013), Violet (9th July 2013)

33. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by donk (here)
    Quote I think it's key to work on one's own balance, mentally, emotionally, physically, spiritually, and help others improve theirs, too. We shouldn't just assume that we're ready and wait for things to unfold eventually, but actively strengthen and prepare us in general, continue to become more aware and inspire others to do the same.
    Well said...

Heh, it would be shocking if those with the means and real data actually told us the "truth".
    I have to give it to you, that would be ... really sooomething.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Arak (here)
    I think that if it would turn out 100% sure that our universe is just a computer simulation and can be terminated at any time, that could have quite serious consequences. And btw yeah, ScientistS are seriously studying this option atm... Google it if you want to know more.
    Thanks
    &

Lol @ "Google it"...

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Eram (10th July 2013), Sunny-side-up (11th July 2013)

35. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DouglasDanger (here)
    That our past is made up, the truth of it hidden because we could not handle the fact that we were a much more advanced species at one point and we have done this to ourselves due to our own ignorance and lack of forsight to what we were doing to the rest of our galaxy. We were spanked, had all of our advanced toys taken from us and sentenced to existance on one planet, to learn how accept that we are not the greatest, smartest, closest to perfection species in the universe ( an attempt to deminish our ego's), Put in a time out on the planet thought to have been where we evolved. This has caused us to focus blame on each other and kept us in an ignorant brainwashed state for the last 25000 + years... our sentence was up 10000 years ago but due to our ignorance and lack of forsight to keep track of our ancient ancient past we will not be invited back out into the galaxy to participate untill we as a species reunite under one banner and accept all of our humanoid forms. Some of the races in our galaxy and beyond that were most affected by our attrocites are keeping us in our ignorant state because of past indesgressions done by us to them.
    You'll make Larry Niven jealous

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Eram (10th July 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast