Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast

Thread: Jeff Rense interview downloads

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Default Re: Jeff Rense interview downloads

Islam, Russia & Crimea

Hundreds of gunmen turn themselves in to authorities in Homs and Hassaka (Click on the title to get to the article)
    Apr 06, 2014

SIDE NOTE: Hundreds of gunmen = Dajjal's warriors

turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 14th April 2014 at 13:44.

2. Link to Post #82
    Thanks

Rense 6/2/2014

Hour1: Michel Chossudovsky - Ukraine

TOPIC(S): Ukraine - Some Refer to Putin as being a Traitor - Another Dimension: People Against National Guard Units as Being Related to Nazi Elements (symbol of SS on Uniforms) - Government is Neo Nazi - Where do the Zionists Come In - IMF - Is the Nazi Symbols Being Displayed to Camouflage the Zionist Fundamental Behind-the-Scenes Agenda - The Neo Nazis are NOT Antisemitic - Same Strategy Being Employed in Ukraine as was Done in Libya, Iraq, Syria - IMF Loan - Not Giving Any Money to the Government - Creditors of that Loan Will Be the Ultimate Winners - 1994 IMF Historic Agreement w/ Ukraine - Economic Engineering to the Extreme - The Victoria Nuland Phone Calls - "F@ck the EU!" -

Victoria Nuland Leaked Phone Call

Hour2: Tim Rifat - Geopolitical Analysis

TOPIC(S): Please bear in mind: Tim Rifat (Terrible Tim) is an eccentric that is bent on antagonizing Rothchild families, Shaking a Stick at Putin, MI-5, The Queen, Parliamentary Politicians, Obama, American politicians & anybody else that has a rigid ideology that they live by

turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 4th June 2014 at 01:47.

3. Link to Post #83
    Thanks

Rense 6/5/2014

Hour2: Dr. Bill Deagle MD - Various Topics

TOPIC(s): Fukushima Nuclear Accident - The Rambo Chip - The Vatican Runs Everything - Butterflies Fed Fukushima Leaves - Fukushima Causing Accelerated Vascular Disease - West Coast Brown Pelicans - Nobody Mentions the 'R' Word - Aliens Are Among Us - We're in the Lake of Fire - The War With Demigods

turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 11th June 2014 at 02:55.

4. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

Rense 6/3/2014

Hour1: Major George Filer - MUFON UFO Report w/ Guest Frank Chille

Website

(CLICK LISTEN)

War of the Sons of Light and Sons of Darkness (Article)

Dr. Edgar Mitchell

Dead Sea Scrolls Museum in Jerusalem, Israel

TOPIC(s): Early Contactees of the 1950s – George Van Tassel – George Adamski – Valiant Thor (the Venusian) - Frank Chille Has Something to Tell Us – Frank Stranges Meets Thor at Pentagon

Hour2: Major George Filer - MUFON UFO Report w/ Guest Frank Chille (continued)

TOPIC(s): Story of Valiant Thor & Dr Stranges at the Pentagon Continues (as told in Dr Stranges Book "The Stranger at the Pentagon"

turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 29th June 2014 at 02:14.

5. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

Perhaps, some may remember the Art Bell vs Jeff Rense debacle thing:
    It seems that it began with an article posted 9-17-4 on the Rense website. The author was Thomas Buyea covering an interview that Alex Jones had with a senior advisor to Senator Bob Dole. The Article begins as follows:
    Keep in mind when reading this, that the man being interviewed is no two-bit internet conspiracy buff.
    Stanley Hilton was a senior advisor to Sen Bob Dole (R) and has personally known Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz for decades. This courageous man has risked his professional reputation, and possibly his life, to get this information out to people.

The following is from his latest visit to Alex Jones' radio show.
    Forwarded with Compliments of Free Voice of America (FVOA): Accurate News and Interesting Commentary for Amerika's Huddled Masses Yearning to Breathe Free.

Note: All honor to Stanley Hilton for risking his life so that we may know the truth of 9/11.

The Bush Junta Unmasked

"This (9/11) was all planned. This was a government-ordered operation. Bush personally signed the order. He personally authorized the attacks. He is guilty of treason and mass murder." --Stanley Hilton

Alex Jones interview of Stanley Hilton, attorney for 911 taxpayers' lawsuit
    Alex Jones Radio Show September 10, 2004 Transcription by 'RatCat'
    ARTICLE SOURCE
    The above article was posted prior (about 7 months) to Art Bell's March 5, 2005 interview with Popular Mechanics magazine's senior researcher, Benjamin Chertoff, cousin of Michael Chertoff, the new head of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), a massive bureaucratic security agency created as a result of 9/11.

One day prior to the day of this March 5th interview (March 4, 2005), Christopher Bollyn (American Free Press) had sent a letter to Art Bell that he later had posted on the Rense website:
    To: Mr. Art Bell Coast to Coast Radio Date: March 4, 2005

Re: Upcoming Radio Interview with 9/11 Propagandist Benjamin Chertoff, cousin of Michael Chertoff, on Saturday, March 5, 2005

Dear Mr. Bell,

I see that you will interview Benjamin Chertoff, the 25-year-old "senior researcher" of Popular Mechanics and his research and role in producing the current cover story "Debunking the Lies of 9/11," on your show tomorrow night, Saturday, March 5.

As your Coast to Coast network website says about the upcoming Art Bell show: "Research editor for Popular Mechanics magazine, Ben Chertoff, will discuss the 16 most prevalent claims made by conspiratorial theorists regarding 9/11 and how the staff of Popular Mechanics debunked each of them."

COUSIN OF MICHAEL CHERTOFF

Because Benjamin Chertoff is a cousin of Michael Chertoff, the new head of the Dept. of Homeland Security, a massive bureaucratic security agency created as a result of 9/11, I'd like to ask you a few questions:

Do you condone the flagrant and undemocratic nepotism of the Bush administration, for example this Chertoff connection, whereby a senior government official's cousin has written a propaganda piece supporting the government's seriously flawed and incomplete investigation of the events of 9/11?

This is the kind of thing that Saddam Hussein was known for. This is not very American and at all honest journalism.

Will you ask Ben Chertoff about the journalistic ethics practiced by Hearst Corp. and Popular Mechanics in which a cousin of the "homeland security" czar has produced a major propaganda piece in Popular Mechanics which clearly seeks to discredit the citizens' 9/11 investigation and calls serious researchers like myself, Eric Hufschmid, and Dave von Kleist - liars and extremists?

Will you ask Ben, Popular Mechanics "senior researcher" about how "secondary fires" i.e. burning office furniture, supplies and paper, "induced the collapse" of the twin towers, as the FEMA-Building Performance Study conducted by a team headed by Dr. Gene Corely during ONE WEEK, concluded - including the complete collapse of the towers' 47 central columns? (Source: Executive Summary by Gene Corley, FEMA-BPS 2002)

I would advise you to ask him why the Windsor Building in Madrid endured a 24-hour inferno with temperatures of 1,000 Celsius, without collapsing, on Feb. 12-13, 2005.

Will you, on coast-to-coast radio ask Ben about his relationship with his cousin Michael Chertoff. And will you also ask about Mike's dual-national status as an Israeli national by virtue of the fact that his mother was the first hostess with Israel's El Al airlines and a Mossad operative in 1949-1950 during Operation Magic Carpet?

Tip: Ben's mom told me that Ben is a "cousin" of Michael Chertoff, the Sec. of DHS. Ben's mom, Judy Dargan, can be reached in Pelham, New York, where Ben graduated from high school in 1998. Judy told me that Ben's dad is Larry Chertoff. I think he is a senior executive with the NY EPA and deals with water issues, but I have not confirmed that.

For more information about Benjamin Chertoff and his ties to Michael Chertoff - and Michael's ties to Israel - and Mossad - please read the following:

9/11 AND CHERTOFF: COUSIN WROTE 9/11 PROPAGANDA FOR PM
    http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...cgi?read=66176

CONTROLLED PRESS HIDES CHERTOFF'S ISRAELI ROOTS by C. Bollyn (AFP)
    http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...cgi?read=66175

WILL ART BELL ASK BEN CHERTOFF ABOUT HIS TIES TO DHS?
    http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...cgi?read=66177

Mr. Bell, I will be listening. If you fail to openly address and discuss these essential and troublesome facts, I will be forced to accept the conclusion that you are also part of the 9/11 cover up.

Respectfully,
    Christopher Bollyn
    American Free Press
    Washington, D.C.
    www.americanfreepress.net
    After Art Bell's interview with Ben Chertoff has taken place, he begins to scathe 'on air' the alternative media (Rense in particular), & those that doubt the "official story." Michael Goodspeed then posts an article on the Rense site dated March 06, 2005 that is entitled:

Another article posted on the Rense site on March 08, 2005. This one written by Judy Andrea:

Art Bell / Coast2Coast Responds:

OPEN LETTER FROM ART (March 13, 2005)
    http://www.coasttocoastam.com/articl...art?mode=print
    Side Note: The above date is when this 'Open Letter' was put into print on the C2C website, days after Art Bell began voicing his opinion of Rense on his radio show.

IN ART'S OWN WORDS
    FROM: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/pa...ml?theme=light
    ART BELL:
    AN OPEN LETTER TO MY LISTENERS

Just so there is no confusion about my position, let me please state for the record, I DO NOT believe that President Bush ordered or authorized the 9-11 attack as was posted on the Rense site 9-17-04 (Thomas Buyea). This was only one of many such articles found on that site. Yes, we do have a free press and it is constitutional to write such trash. It is also my right to say that I think those who are making such charges are repulsive, and publishing such articles is yellow journalism. The Rense site has been attacking me for several years and I have never fired back because frankly what they have chosen to say about me is not important, however what they charge about President Bush and America is damaging to all of us. Much as I think we must always be alert to what our Government does, I also feel we must be alert to BS when we see it. If there were any proof that our President ordered the murder of our citizens, we would be in the middle of impeachment hearings or worse. Make no mistake, that IS what we are talking about here. There may be some questions in all the confusion of what happened on 9-11, however none of it adds up to we did this to our own people. It is not possible to be just a little pregnant on this issue. I will not be part of the “Blame America First Crowd.”

I have examined all the so-called evidence offered by those who make claims ranging from bombs to missiles and much more. I find no "smoking gun". That said, Coast-to-Coast AM has had SEVERAL guests that have talked about these claims WITHOUT CHALLENGE. The moment ONE Guest was aired with an opposing view the "wing nut" crowd started yelling unfair. How can a group of people who claim to be open minded possibly take such a closed minded view? Perhaps they are not as open minded as they claim. Worse yet, they call names and make threats. One post- 9-11 effect is clear, we are a much less civil society.

I believe much of what is being charged is political, not criminal. The "wing nuts" of course will not admit this, but scratch a little deeper and you will almost always find a Bush hater. I am not a Bush fan for reasons that have nothing to do with 9-11. I am also not a Bush basher. I voted for John Kerry because he made a promise to not put nuclear waste in my backyard. Most politics are local and was in my case. I am for the most part neutral with regard to President Bush. I am a Libertarian who believes in personal responsibility and less Government in our lives.

Now being almost 60 years old, perhaps I am an old fashioned American who believes that America is still the best country in the world. I come to this view having seen much of the rest of it. America is not perfect, but it is the best. Maybe some of our tax money would be well spent by giving our youth a round trip ticket to the country of their choice; I am guessing most would hurry back with a much improved world view.

Art Bell
    SOURCE
    Jeff Rense Responds:
    March 13, 2005
    >>Just so there is no confusion about my position, let me please state for the record, I DO NOT believe that President Bush ordered or authorized the 911 attack as was posted on the Rense site 9-17-04, (Thomas Buyea) this was only one of many such articles found on that site.

The professional position of Rense.com is that all viewpoints are valid and deserve consideration. We do not know WHO in this government knew about the 911 attacks or WHEN they knew it. What we DO know is that never in American history have so many intelligent, often brilliant citizens engaged in a more penetrating, astonishingly devoted investigation of a clearly-manipulated 'Reichstag' event such as 911. And their results are MORE than sufficient to bring a trainload of charges against people within and without the highest levels of the US government. There are tens of thousands of pages of data pointing to direct knowledge, complicity, foreknowledge and treasonous conspiracy to convince ANY honestly open-minded American that there are the gravest indictations of Government involvement in the tragedy of September 11.

>>Yes, we do have a free press and it is constitutional to write such trash.

If investigating the first WTC bombing coverup and direct FBI greenlight of the use of real explosives when the Bureau had the chance to stop their use; the vile murders at Ruby Ridge; the government butchery of scores of men, women and children at Waco; the blatant coverups of the (911 warm-up) Murrah Building/OKC Bombing (including total Federal Crime Scene evidence disposal before ANY proper investigation); the outrageous shoot down of TWA 800 and the FBI/FAA suppression of evidence and the testimony of over 700 eyewitnesses; and the AVALANCHE of obfuscation, lies, 'coincidences' and hundreds of other key aspects and pieces of incontrovertible evidence of September 11....if all of that and much more is "trash"...America might as well be dead and buried.

>>It is also my right to say that I think those who are making such charges are repulsive, and publishing such articles is yellow journalism.

Promoting deadly frauds such as the Hale-Bopp 'companion' hoax in the mass media which resulted in nearly 40 deaths has been called 'yellow journalism' - or far worse - by too many to count. If investigating crimes of government officials, Congressmen, Senators, big business moguls, treasonous politicians, corrupt courts, and international swindlers is 'yellow journalism', America is now truly a fascist dictatorship.

>>The Rense site has been attacking me for several years and I have never fired back because frankly what they have chosen to say about me is not important,

Nice try...old tricks. Sorry, no cigar. As is abundantly clear in our disclaimer, the astonishing range of views and opinions on rense.com do not necessarily reflect those of this website, its sponsors or anyone else associated with Rense.com.

>>however what they charge about President Bush and America is damaging to all of us.

Holding the US government and its Globalist/Neocon Zionist/NWO masters ACCOUNTABLE and placing them under the full scrutiny of the media, the law and our CONSTITUTION is the most UN-damaging activity that any honest American citizen patriot could ever engage in.

Speaking of 'damaging'...For those who still think the US government military/industrial/intelligence complex would never dream of harming Americans:

Who blew up the 'Maine'? Who has tested, for decades, - with often fatal results - scores of biopathogens against countless, unknowing US men, women and children? Who put our troops and public in death's way of radioactive fallout in the 50's and 60's above-ground nuclear testing? Who created 'Operation Northwoods' which proposed killing American airline passengers among many other treasonous acts? Who failed to warn and encouraged the attack on Pearl Harbor? Who killed JFK, RFK, JFK, Jr, Sen Carnahan, Sen Wellstone and countless others who 'got in the way'? What about those 50+ dead microbiologists? Who created/caused GWI which has killed/disabled over 500,000 US troops and their family members? Who used/is using nuclear weapons in Yugoslavia, Afghanistan and Iraq which have killed/disabled tens of thousands of US troops...and will kill far more than that number with the 'D'U now sown...not to mention the millions of other innocents now dead or dying? Who lied repeatedly about HIV/AIDS? Who has lied/lies repeatedly about mad cow prion disease in our food supply - which is now crawling throughout our environment? Who approved countless deadly pharmaceutical drugs, including deadly toxins like aspartame, and sat by and watched Americans die? And so forth.

>>Much as I think we must always be alert to what our Government does, I also feel we must be alert to BS when we see it.

er...Amen!

>>If there were any proof that our President ordered the murder of our citizens,

'Proof' of George W. Bush ordering the 911 attacks? The President could not even stop reading goat stories to schoolchildren in the face of a direct attack on America, let alone plan and 'order' something as sophisticated as 911.

>>we would be in the middle of impeachment hearings or worse.

With a Congress full of rubber chicken dupes, frauds and phonies, the chances of a legitimate impeachment are less than zero. One need not look any farther than the Clinton impeachment debacle to grasp the reality of 'impeachment.'

>>Make no mistake, that IS what we are talking about here. It is not possible to be just a little pregnant on this issue. I will not be part of the "Blame America First Crowd."

It is also not possible to be 'just a little treasonous.'

Rense.com is proud to support Mr. Bell's right to choose which 'crowd' he pledges his allegience to. However, it is also worth mentioning there is an extraordinary responsibility as a custodian of the public trust regarding the information fed to listeners...to do so fairly and at least quasi even-handedly.

As for other radio programs having 'opposition' guests on the air to appear to be 'fair', let the record be perfectly clear that more than a few guests of the Jeff Rense Program have come back to report how they were intimidated and warned in advance of their appearance on another program regarding what they could and could NOT talk about during their airtime. In other words, they were censored.

Rense.com is proud of the diversity of news and information and has an unshakable faith in the good sense of its readers to appreciate the flow of information it presents as a stream of the most diverse and important information, viewpoints, commentaries, news and information for the world's best news agencies, services and independent journalists and analysts perhaps ever assembled on one net site.

Lightweight attempts at brushing off the most serious and crucial subjects of our times shall not stand in the minds and hearts of honest citizens and true American patriots.
    turiya

6. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

Rense 6/9/2014

Hour1: Jonathan Emord - Michelle's Food Fascism & The Bergdahl Swap

TOPIC(s): Law over the Right to Choose What We Eat - VA Scandal - Bergdahl - and more...

Hour2: Dane Wigington - The Destruction Of The Planet?

TOPIC(s): Geo/Climate Engineering - China just lost 25,000 homes - Plankton: The Biggest Source of Oxygen - Bad News Out of the Arctic - Spraying Oceans are Heating Up - All the Fish Belly-up Die-offs - Gassing of CH4 - Now 400 Ocean Dead Zones - Projected 15 Degrees Higher - Redwoods Dropping Foliage - Power Grids Out in India - Large Damaging Hailstones the Size of Baseballs

turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 11th June 2014 at 22:45.

7. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

RENSE – GORDON DUFF 6-10-2014 INTERVIEW

Rense 6/10/2014

Hour2: Gordon Duff

TOPIC(S): This particular interview with Gordon Duff is in regards to his latest article posted on Veterans Today (posted below). Within weeks of posting it, Gordon received a "National Security Letter" from the Department of Justice telling him to suppress further information regarding the subject matter, or to be put in "cold storage". The Rense interview is transcribed below as follows:

Gordon Duff: I got some explaining to do, here, as to what has transpired.
    We were hit with a National Security Letter this last week. As a member of the press, I am a retired member of a Security Service, which theoretically subjects me to National Security, but I spent my last years under what’s called “non official cover”, meaning I have Military Retirement & Benefits, but I do not have Civil Service Retirement & Benefits. And under those circumstances, I am not subject to any of their restricted doctrines. I can say anything… that’s why I get away with what I do because I never took, at a certain point, “their nickel”.

Jeff Rense: Okay, you didn’t complete the deal, so to speak. You maintained your independence.

Gordon Duff: There’s a thing that’s going on, here, with the endless number of former CIA people that are out there that are all analysts that worked in embassies, or whatever. Or, they worked in a cube at Langley and they drove out to the airport & were flown out to somewhere where they had shoot somebody, and then sneak back on the plane, you know. In real life Intelligence people work for newspapers, and they sell hotel supplies… things like that.

Rense: … And they run internet websites… and they do all kinds of fun things. We are inundated on the internet, and very few people understand it, with government & big corporate agents/assets – an entire created opposition paradigm – everywhere.

G Duff: There’s a reason I am here with you now, one other than what you’re aware. And that’s that a number of people had decided that they were going to cage you into that area…. I have a wealth of background on you – it’s my job. And, of anyone with the idea of accusing you of anything is insane because you’ve been counted way too many times, you have stood in front of the bullet way too many times. ‘They’ were ready to ‘box’ you up with Alex Jones.

Rense: Yep, yep. No, I don’t answer to anyone & I never have. And I wouldn’t have it any other way. Thank you for that. And I know that you probably do know more about me than anyone else. And there’s nothing there, except me! That’s the funny part.

Duff: Towards this end… and my own life has changed to the extent that… I am a CEO of a London based public company – an aerospace company. So I am working fairly regularly, on planes doing day work. A lot of Veteran’s Today has gone into the hands of others. A couple of things have come together, here, more or less. I work for the ruling families of the UAE, or the stockholders in Adamus, you may probably know.

Rense: Yes.

G Duff: And it has given me… I can’t say necessarily – I can’t call it ‘legitimacy’. Its just that when I eat lunch with somebody worth 25 billion dollars all the time, that rubs off, as not legitimacy, it’s the smell of money. Now, I don’t get to see very much of it. But the smell of all that money is there.

Rense: Its heavy cologne.

G Duff: It has driven Intelligence Sources, here [US], that, you know, frankly has put a couple of things to bed for us. And some of these sources, this is what I am finding, that as I’ve gone into your [Rense] material from the last 5 or 6 years, you have had some serious Intelligence sources from the U.N. that have given you material. And this is part of handling it alone, but a lot of the really prime stories that have come out, you broke. And they weren’t able to be followed up on adequately, because the timing, I think, was wrong – we didn’t have enough things together.

What happened here, with the Ukraine, and this is what’s changed everything. The story we’re talking about in Veteran’s Today was initially published – I submitted it 4 weeks ago to New Eastern Outlook (NEO), a Moscow-based journal, run by the Russian Academy of Science. They couldn’t get authorization to publish it because its an archival piece that describes the founding of the Mossad by Communists, as a way of infiltrating the United States government. But it’s a simple historical piece based on input from high-level people within Intelligence Agencies. Its worded fairly neutrally, its an historical document. Within this document, however, within the article I wrote, is something that apparently had crossed the line. [Emphasis mine.]

There were two places that was hit with the Security Letter on:
    (1) The Department of Energy after 9/11 instituted a study through Sandia Labs investigating the use of nuclear weapon in 9/11. Released their finding in 2003, and the findings released in 2003 indicated that in 9/11 two W54 “pits”, and these were remanufactured "pits". And I will describe what a W-54 is:

During the “cold war”, the United States built 400 warheads out of Plutonium for 155mm artillery. Because the artillery has to fit into a barrel, these plutonium “pits”, which are hollow inside, were 1-1/2 times larger than what they were suppose to be, because they’re oblong – a very strange shape. They were mostly made at Hanford. The key issue here, and we won’t have a lot of physicists in the audience, is that Hanford produces the purest Uranium 239 [Plutonium 239] that has the slowest rate of breakdown. Plutonium 239 turns to 240-241 & then coats with Americium after a period of 10 or 12 years – a plutonium warhead – like the ones used from Dimona that the Israelis made, and they only made 75 we found, by the way. They break down in as soon as 10-12 years. You could take, let’s say, a series of “pits” that were made into these W54 warheads & when they’ve worn out & they’re brought back to Pantex in Amirillo Texas, they can be re-machined into new warheads – three into two, or two into one. Meaning that, you can take the high-quality U.S. plutonium & you could keep bombs going on this same construction for as long as 96 years. The Israeli stuff only last 12 years.

If you take an output of a number of “pits” from different reactors, or different heaters, they will go into fission if you try to remanufacture them. You have to have from the exact same year. And I published the documentation specifically & formula on how to remanufacture the “pit”. We put it up, of course, it was in the report.

Here’s key issue we had in the report, and Dimona crashed in 1988. And since 1988 Israel has not produced a domestic nuclear weapon. No nuclear weapon that Israel has ever produced still functions today.

Rense: Wait, wait, wait. What about this warhead arsenal they have? Are they just keeping it around for a Tel Aviv version of the Smithsonian – they don’t work?

Duff: Not one. It is not conceivable. I have the accident plan, I have the full plans. We published the full plans for Dimura(?).

Rense: What does Vinunu have to say about this?

Duff: Vanunu left in 1986, and Vanunu is the one that Dimona was operating at one-third capacity, producing very little fissionable material when he left.

Rense: Now, okay, Mordechai Vanunu came forward with this, folks – just so you know, and spent 18 years, or something in solitary confinement, and they still won’t let him out of Israel & won’t let him talk. But he blew the whistle on it. This is all quite revelatory…

Duff: Let me go considerably further… in 1990 Jim Henke, my chief of staff, wearing radioactive detector shoes (honest to god) toured Dimona, along with Ambassador Pinkerton. And Colonel Henke was defense attache to Israel for the U.S. Army. What was learned there, and was learned from sources you’ve worked before, and we won’t mention that name – we don’t mention, is that Dimona had an accident in 1988 destroy the containment with a proton stream. And Dimona has not been able to produce anything but 20 percent medical isotope since 1988. Since 1988, the entire Israeli arsenal is made up of former Soviet weapons, and 350 W54 “pits” stolen from the Pantex facility, taken out of Pantex facility in research trucks stored in a fertilizer plant in the town of West Texas, shipped by Mr [Viktor] Bout (if you know who we’re talking about) to the Canary Islands. They were stored in interim in an iron mine in Mauritania, taken to Tel Aviv and re-machined there. Those warheads were sold somewhere in the Israeli arsenal, some were sold to Saudi Arabia, some to South Korea, North Korea, Taiwan, Brazil – we have the numbers.

Viktor Bout

Now, the issue that came up that allowed us to track these – you have two ways to essentially track the movement of fissionable material: One would be the proton stream, and the other are gamma rays. We expound on a few areas, here, and this is a minor divergence, which is: we were wrong about involving conjecture with Israel. Now that we actually have the real files – we have all of them. One of the things that came up was about the Mavi Marmara. People wondered: “Why would they be so stupid as to go after that ship. Now, we knew that they told the U.S. that they believed that the Mavi Marmara had nuclear weapons attached to the hull, and they were using that shielding to move nuclear weapons inside Gaza & go after an Israeli target. Now, I had figured…being… I guess I give Israel too much credit, but I was figuring that they were using this as a way to get the U.S. to stand back, to brutalize people, to murder people, to steal the ship & to have the U.S. stand-down. Instead we found, it was the Saudis that had fed the Israelis the story. There was nothing on the ship, but the Israelis were genuinely stupid enough to have believed it.

Mavi Marmara

Now the warheads that we supposedly on the Mavi Marmara were of the 3 that were manufactured for South Africa. And that’s another story, and we won’t head in that direction.

We’re going to head back to where we got a fair amount of trouble – we were threatened with long-term cold storage in a U.S. military facility.

Rense: Who threatened you?

Gordon Duff: The Department of Justice

Rense: Eric? Eric, boy… okay.

Eric Holder

G Duff: I submitted the article which is to be seen on Veteran’s Today, or at NEO [New Eastern Outlook], I submitted it in Russia. It wasn’t just published on NEO, it was published in Russian in their version of what we would call “Foreign Affairs”, as an historical piece on the Cold War.

- James Angelton - & - Kim Philby-

Now, these are the things this admits to: It admits we have an attractive history of the cooperation between James Angelton & Kim Philby in the establishment of the Mossad. How the U.S. had attempted to set up the Mossad as a way of… and this was the assumption of the U.S. all along – that Israel was going to be a Communist country, that the Mossad was going to be an arm of the KGB that the U.S. could infiltrate & using & turning Mossad agents, we could get inside Russia. However, at the same time, the person who set this up was Britain’s spy chief, Kim Philby.

And, if you could tell the audience about Kim Philby:

Jeff Rense: Kim Philby was a very interesting character, he died in 1988. Called the
    Great Betrayal”, high ranking member of British Intel, double agent before defecting to the Soviets in 1963 – that’s when he did go over the wall. He served as both an NKVD and KGB operative. A bad, bad black mark, kind of like Jonathan Pollard in the UK, but even worse.

G Duff: He was one of the Cambridge Five. In addition to Philby, this was also admitted – the Russians admitted to these things “officially”, they admitted that they had helped to establish the Mossad & used it as a deep penetration for the FBI, CIA & the U.S. They admitted to running Jonathan Pollard as a Russian spy. Its there, its there in print admitted to. Jonathan Pollard was a Russian spy. And their quote, I have the quote there – they used the Mossad as a “cutout”, so that if he [Pollard] was caught, they [the Mossad] would be blamed. But he received his assignments from the KGB, as a Russian spy.

Rense: Wouldn’t surprise me, yeah, Kim Philby got a postage stamp after he died, in the Soviet Union.

G Duff: And the other one that Russia admitted to is that, and this was on a note in the documents they sent me, they’re saying… “Well, Snowden didn’t give us this, but we have it anyway… that they have the “real” 9/11 Report outlining, not just that 9/11 World Trade Center was destroyed by nuclear weapon(s) that were built from “pits” that were made from the W54 warhead that had been supposedly destroyed & turned into multiple oxide fuel at the Pantex Plant in Amarillo, Texas.

Rense: Well… so, 9/11 was a product of American engineering out of Amarillo & Pantex – at least the two Towers.

G Duff: The issue we haven’t gone into… and I’m not sure how to do this with the kind of impact it involves – but 9/11 wasn’t an act of terrorism. By the standards we have, 9/11 was a warning.

Rense: It was a geo-political statement. No question about that.

G Duff: 9/11 involved a couple of issues that we’ll go right into that. Yes, I met one of the top ten anti semites in the world – welcome to that. 9/11 was set up openly to make sure that no Jews were killed on 9/11, which, you know – good or bad, if people want to save their own people – that’s fine. I don’t know what I’m suppose to say – Kill your own people? You know. That is not deniable. It is provable. 9/11 was a demonstration of the capability to set off nuclear weapons within the United States that were & are, to this day, in place in 25 cities. 9/11 was not an attempt to send the U.S. into a murderous war against Afghanistan, Iraq & Iran. 9/11 was blackmail against President Bush [George W] that unless he agreed to do what he was told, ‘they’ would set off weapons in American cities.

Rense: Huh… Alright. Let’s cogitate on that a bit. We have to take a break. Be right back with Gordy in just a minute. Hold on.

Okay, let’s continue our chat with Gordy. And we are plowing through some very interesting situations. And I should mention that the idea of nukes taking down the two Towers is really irrefutable. If you look at it & study the old Davy Crockett. I mean, I don’t know how many millimeters that was, 140—150mm, and you say the current configuration is 155mm that can be put into a piece of artillery.

G Duff: The Davy Crockett uses the same “pit”. It uses the W54 warhead but in a different reflector configuration. The Davy Crockett, which is only less than 1 kiloton, has a very slow initiation. And so has a very minimal output. The same warhead, with the same “pit”, with a different lens configuration can do a thousand times the output.

Now, the issue we had “math-wise” in the Report is that the Department of Energy, and the Department of Energy said that the Towers were brought down by 1 kiloton. They were set for 1 kiloton.

Rense: Well, that’s a Davy Crockett.

G Duff: These were reconfigured minimal residual radiation, they had the full signatures. And the ways these initiated, they went hot for only… I have some of the art from the Report I put up. Including, they have drawings of the buildings, and they show which areas of the buildings were vaporized, which areas received minimal damage, how the explosions climbed the Towers, how they reached a point where the heat went to 4000 degrees centigrade for a ten-thousandth of a second, how that dropped the building.

Rense: It melted some cars, too. Now, let me ask a question. Yes, I am completely in accord with you on this – the thirteen center columns were just completely vaporized, and that’s what brought the building down. Were there also exterior charges along various key coordinates of the structure on the way down? Boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom. As Willie Rodriguez told me on the program, here, - last man out of the building, for months there was one floor that no one was allowed to go on. And they heard all the time on that floor – from below it & above it. He said that it was obvious that there was staging…

Gordon Duff: They had records of high-explosives being used & cut columns.

Rense: Yeah, yeah, okay. Very good. The column cutting was obvious, we got photographs of that.

Gordon Duff: One of the areas… and, you know, if all we ever learned were things that went along with what we had been taught to believe. It would be frankly as if we were making it all up. They also said that [building] 7 was brought down by a single nuclear charge in the sub-basement and it just dropped it.

Rense: It looked like it. I didn’t see any evidence of any floor-by-floor charges going off, at all.

Gordon Duff: You have the drawing of the dropping of [building] 7 in your email. Its in your mail. And its titled “How to bring down a short building”.

Rense: Yeah, I want to also, while we’re doing this, commend Dr. Ed Ward [click to listen to 2007 interview - EWard_9/11/07.mp3], who was really the first person to stand up & make the connection with a nuclear-shaped charge, and Ed deserves an awful lot of credit for that. Well done Dr Ed if you’re listening.

This is now to a point where the only people who don’t care, or have no brains, could deny that that building didn’t turn to dust from some kind of explosive charges laid out on every floor. It just doesn’t happen.

Gordon Duff: Here’s what we have… we have an acknowledgement from the government of Russia that they have The American Report, and it is published in Russia. They acknowledge they have The Report, they acknowledge what it says, they acknowledge Pollard. They acknowledge all these things. And they’re doing it – and I put the accusation out there – because of their anger over what is going on in Ukraine.

And they acknowledge that part. But they have a desire to set the historical record straight, or at least that's their claim. And they spent three weeks sitting on this before... and this is an "official" publication of the government of Russia.

(End of Part 1)

turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 16th June 2014 at 03:53.

8. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

RENSE – GORDON DUFF 6-10-2014 INTERVIEW

Rense 6/10/2014

(CLICK to LISTEN)

TOPIC(S): This particular interview with Gordon Duff is transcribe it to a written format. Continuing with Part 2 as follows:

PART 2:
    Gordon Duff: Over a period of two weeks, I did extensive debriefing…and I can tell you some of the places this went, because we’re still putting some of this together. The names always come up, and you know, I would love to be able to name everyone.

In particular, Bush 43 [George W] was a victim of blackmail, and a total dupe. When he sat there reading his little goat book, he knew it was coming.

But what they had on him is that they had him as a participant in the sale of the [nuclear] weapon. That’s why they had to lock up [Viktor] Bout. That’s why they extradited him when they went after Dimitri Khalezov.

Viktor Bout & Dimitri Khalezov

Similarly, we deeply parallel many of the things that Khalezov had espoused, but paralleled them. Where Khalezov had been given relatively accurate information about more than a few things.

One of the things that has become a major issue now is the strange case of Michael Shrimpton. I want to go on a run here. I’ve got to build a timeline:

In 1988, Dimona went down, and with Dimona, Israel had an aging nuclear infrastructure – low quality of weapons, they would never be able to bring it back. In 1991, the START Treaty, the Strategic Arms Limitation Treaty, was signed bringing a flood, along with the end of the Soviet Union – a flood of nuclear weapons back to the U.S. And that became a “chilly picking round”. Simultaneously, with the demise of the Soviet Union & the break-up, nuclear arsenals throughout Russia went into the hands of local generals, who functioned as warlords. The United States put of a 30 billion dollar fund to buy these weapons back.

Jeff Rense: To buy them up – it was like a Walmart sale.

Gordon Duff: And that fund was run by a Democratic Congressman called Gary Condit. And Gary Condit got “honey trapped”. Who got him? - Chandra Levy.

Rense: Yeah, sure. And paid for it, too.

G Duff: Yeah. And, this is a major source of material we could work on for weeks, of the tens of billions of dollars that through Condit, and Condit basically got stung in his sex scandal in 2003.

Rense: Excuse me, do we think that Condit was directly physically complicit in her death, or was she bumped off & then that was hung around his neck like an albatross.

Gordon Duff: It was hung around his neck like an albatross because she took a run at Dick Cheney.

Rense: Alright.

G Duff: Okay. Second point here: same, same – ‘honey trap’, nuclear weapons. And, here, I’ll give you the rationale, Monica Lewinski – same thing. She was thrown at Clinton. And its not over just keeping the flow of nuclear weapons going to Israel & onto the open market. And there’s so many of them out there, and we’ll get to all of this…

Rense: It ain’t even funny. Yep.

Gordon Duff: But in Washington, while all this money was going out, the Russian Mafia that was peddling nuclear weapons… and this is what I was told: they would come up with a garbage can with plutonium dust in it & they’d pay 25 million dollars for it. Well, this is the term that was used by the person who ran the program for Condit called it the “Jewish Russian Mafia” – I ain’t saying that, that’s what ‘they’ said.

And this money, these tens of billions of dollars, peppered Washington DC. The money that we thought was drug money – and it must have been Sheldon Adelson or the oil companies that were paying it off, for whatever. During this period – and this would be the Clinton Administration & into the Bush administration – the group that paid for the overthrow of the U.S in the 2000 election, that was paid for with slush money that was bled out of the funds that were paid for the recovery of Russian nuclear weapons.

That 10 billion dollars went into the private accounts of members of Congress & key Washingtonians – 10 billion dollars earmarked to pay for Russian nuclear weapons, and no one has followed any of that. You & I remember when that program started, and then everything went quiet. “We’re bringing scientists, we’re buying the bombs!” –Yeah.

In January 1992, two 550 kiloton bombs were purchased as part of this program from Tajikistan. These weapons were transferred to Germany. There, they were maintained – the strange case of Michael Shrimpton [also see below - nuke near the Olympic stadium in London]. The Germans in… and these were part of a series of… and these were city busters, these aren’t little knock-down the World Trade Center nukes, these would have smoked 5 burroughs.

The German government has a nuclear arsenal. And they have achieved it in these ways: They got a hold of a large Russian nuclear warhead off SS20s , which they have maintained. The Germans have long been involved in nuclear proliferation, if one looked at the South African program & Johan Meier – all of the A.Q. Khan ‘program’ [Abdul Qadeer Khan - secret nuclear network].

The ones that people said the Pakistanis were involved in – the Germans did this. The Germans have the ability to produce Tritium. The Germans can service hydrogen bombs, and have.

Before the Olympics, and this goes back to the scandals over the news of the world – the phone hacking of Britain’s Security Service, the Chilcot Inquiry – showing that Tony Blair & others, including Cameron, had been involved in the sale of nuclear weapons, along with Bush 43 & others. And, we can name people that died like Roland Carnaby, the CIA agent murdered in 2011 by a Houston police officer, while attempting to stop a trade of nuclear weapons. He was actually going to Bush 41 to intercede. We could talk about another person who was involved earlier on – John O’Neil, with another…

Rense: Yep – paid for it.

Gordon Duff: We have within Britain, the brother of the former head of Special Branch, who was the chief financial officer of
    Kroll was also murdered. I will not mention him, because he was a personal friend – And I did the special investigation with Kroll. But that’s what that tracks down also. But the entire British government was wiretapped, investigated & of course caught in one kind of scandal after another.

Rense: Shrimpton was writing for you on Veterans Today.

Gordon Duff: Shrimpton still writes for me. As a matter of fact he was just at the D-Day Celebration in Normandy representing us [Veterans Today] with the French government. Shrimpton received a contact from the head of Russian Naval Intelligence during the Olympics. Russian Naval Intelligence informed him that a large nuclear weapon was loaded onto a Israeli Dolphin submarine, that. NATO knew about this. The U.S. was there. Britain was there. They were going to seize this weapon in the English Channel. But the British blocked the American boat & this weapon was delivered outside to a warehouse 8 miles from the Olympic stadium. We have secured information from NEST teams [Nuclear Emergency Support Team] in the U.S. that seized the weapon. The Nuclear Emergency Team said that the U.S. recovered the weapon.

Rense: Where?

Gordon Duff: Eight (8) miles from the Olympic stadium in London. It was on ground, on land & live!

Jeff Rense: Oh great!

Gordon Duff: Real - totally real. And, here’s our second confirmation on this: March 17 2014, the head of Russian Naval Intelligence is at a security conference in Tulsa Oklahoma, attended by the heads of all major oil companies, including the head of British Petroleum. While at that conference, his assistant was the head of the
    IAEA, let’s say its someone I know personally, who helped with the briefing. The briefing this year described Shrimpton’s story, which has been published widely. And this involved two weapons & two submarines. One weapon was to go to Britain to blackmail the British government, and may very well have been the real 9/11. Because if we go back to 2001, that was a demonstration – the full "Jericho" was the plan – to set off dirty bombs & tactical nuclear weapons in 25 American cities. Weapons stored – and you know where they were stored… don’t you….

Rense: I got a pretty good guess.

Gordon Duff: Yes. Who did it?

Rense: Well, our friends. Lol…

Gordon Duff: See, there are two people that live at the periphery of what we call ‘reality’. One is Michael Shrimpton – a good friend of mine. Michael Shrimpton is an Israeli Intelligence Asset – simple as that – but he’s also a stand-up guy. What am I suppose to do?

Rense: Yeah, I hear ya.

G Duff: The other one is Benjamin Fulford. Sometimes an utter & absolute maniac, who talks about groups that none of us ever heard of, as does Shrimpton.

Well, when dealing with the Nuclear NonProliferation authorities, here, and while they’re repatriating documents to Veterans Today, we were told the second Tajikistan bomb was used to cause the tsunami for Fukushima. And that a second weapon, that a smaller fission weapon, was used in one of the ponds there. I have all of the plans for the reactors – Westinghouse Reactors – there was no way that Fukushima could ever scramble and blow up.

Davis–Besse, which is right by my home, is almost an identical reactor. Davis-Besse had a full meltdown. If a nuclear core goes China Syndrome & hits the water, it breaks into gravel & you can vacuum it up. There is no such thing as China Syndrome. Fukushima was blown up in the same extent. I was also told that the test for this was the Indian Ocean tsunami which went a little bigger than they expected, and killed a half million people.

Rense: Well, you’ve laid it out as well as anybody could lay it out. I am not a buyer, but its very interesting. We just differ on that.

G Duff: I’ll tell you what… we’ve got a while, you can go through the material. If you have questions, submit the questions. Some of the sources I am using here are people you know.

Rense: Oh, I know. If Japan weren’t the earthquake capital of the know universe, and overdo for a big one, and one year earlier – almost a week apart one year – an enormous quake 8.8 hit Chile, and then you have an opposite kind of a rebound quake across the ocean – Southern Hemisphere – you can draw a line to it to the Northern Hemisphere.

Gordon Duff: What’s critical that we do is that we differentiate the Department of Energy’s Sandia study issues, and those things that we have confirmation from the Russians. And, there are separate areas where we have confirmations from the U.N. people which is not the same thing. This is an issue. And if we time, and we had the audience necessary, and there needs to be more than just you & I on the call, we would be able to differentiate & grade all of this intelligence. And to some of this, I have tons of documents – tons!

Rense: Okay, I believe you. Alright. Very interesting. That’s what talk radio is suppose to be. Thank you, Gordy, as always. We’ll talk to you in a couple weeks, if you’re around.

Gordon Duff: Look forward to it, Jeff.

turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 19th June 2014 at 01:58.

9. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Rense 6/11/2014

Hour1: Tim Rifat - Geopolitical Analysis

TOPIC(s): Tim Doesn't Like People - Please bear in mind: Tim Rifat (Terrible Tim) is an eccentric that is bent on antagonizing Rothchild families, Shaking a Stick at Putin, The CIA & MI-5, The Queen, Parliamentary Politicians, Obama, American politicians & anybody else that has a rigid ideology that they want to live by. - World Cup Analysis - The Level of Human Intelligence is Below that of a Hamster - Ukraine - Putin Totally Controlled by Psychic Warfare - Gas for Free - Neo Nazi Battalions - Sergey Lavrov & Putin Mind Controlled - Tim Rubbing His Hands in Glee - Obama/US Gun Control Article - Citing Australian Gun Laws for Implementation in U.S. Leading to Race War in America

Hour2: James Fetzer - What’s Up With 6/22 ?

TOPIC(s): Obama Executive Order for Gun Control - Eric Holder Announces Task Force Article - Sandy Hook Drill - Operation Black Jack (Article) - Putin Threatens to Release 9/11 Inside Job Information - Americans are so Naive & Gullible - Against Hollywoodism, Revisionism by Robert Faurisson - Wikipedia Zionist Orientation Assassins - Snowden: All Intelligence Data on U.S. Citizens Goes Directly to Israel 1st - Eric Cantor Defeat - One of the Most Peculiar Upsets that Can Be Remembered

Real “Manhattan” Nuclear Testing District
    Wednesday, June 4th, 2014 | Posted by Gordon Duff

For your amusement, a few “blasts from the past,” just to remind real Americans that the time may come when we might want to hunt down the murdering bastards responsible for 9/11. As most work within the Beltway, travel will be affordable.

These photos of “Ground Zero” will make a case for the Island of Manhattan, perhaps as of old, “The Military District of Manhattan,” as an underground testing facility for nuclear weapons of 3% fission initiation assembled from re-machined W54 pits transferred through Britain in partnership with South African, Zimbabwean arms dealers, working with Israel and the Bush family (not 41, we have found that there were several assassination attempts made, perhaps from ‘inside his own loving family’ tied to his inability to keep the kids in line…more on this later) and assisted by Victor Bout, now sequestered in an American prison.

[CENTER]
    UN Nuclear Recovery Teams at Bush/Bout Sahara Crash Site

Don’t Look at the Nasty Hole in the Middle

Place nuke here, light fuse. Someone in a cave in Afghanistan didn’t do this. It was planned in an office in the Pentagon.

turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 22nd June 2014 at 22:00.

10. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

Rense 6/24/2014

TOPIC(s): Please bear in mind: Tim Doesn't Like People - Tim Rifat (Terrible Tim) is an eccentric that is bent on antagonizing Rothchild families, Shaking a Stick at Putin, The CIA & MI-5, The Queen, Parliamentary Politicians, Obama, American politicians & anybody else that has a rigid ideology that they want to live by - Putin Remark: - False Flag Coming to Ukraine? - An Attempt to Show Russia is Behind it to Justify Russia's Entry into Ukraine - Slaughter Ethnic Russians to Set-up Putin as Bad Guy - Iraq - Mahdi Army to Deal w/ ISIS - Iraqi (Shia) Army Fled due to Psychic Warfare - Uri Geller is also Involved - Col Alexander

turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 26th June 2014 at 02:22.

11. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

Rense 6/17/2014

Hour1: Major George Filer - MUFON UFO Report w/ Guest Frank Chille & Judy Beebe

TOPIC(s): Early Contactees of the 1950s – George Van Tassel – George Adamski – George Hunt Williamson - Valiant Thor (a Venusian) - Frank Chille Brings on Judy Beebe Who Had Met Valiant Thor

Rense 6/25/2014

Hour1: Major George Filer - MUFON UFO Report w/ Guest
    Frank Chilli & Judy Beebe
    (continued)

TOPIC(s): Story of Valiant Thor at the Pentagon Continues Part3 (as told by Judy Beebe) "The Stranger at the Pentagon" – Device From The Ghost Of Tesla - Battery Output Lab Test Data - pdf - GEM Video

Hour2: Major George Filer - MUFON UFO Report w/ Guest
    Frank Chilli & Judy Beebe
    (continued)

TOPIC(s): Story of Valiant Thor at the Pentagon Continues Part4 (as told by Judy Beebe) "The Stranger at the Pentagon" – Device From The Ghost Of Tesla – GEM Technology – The Hydrogen Cipher Battery Output Lab Test Data - pdf - GEM Video

JEFF RENSE JUDY BEEBE INTERVIEW 6-25-2014

Jeff Rense: George Filer is here, Frank Chille is here & Judy Beebe.
    Alright Judy. So, give us the site, again, where these round glass globes, let’s call them GEM, what is the acronyme for – G.E.M.?

Judy Beebe: Golden Energy Machine… and you will love this – I don’t know how it happened, but it did. I named it GEM for Golden Energy Machine & I recently learned that the frequency that is in the flask, when you do a test, is 20-23 kHz, and that’s the frequency of gold.

Jeff Rense: Okay. If you’re going to do a test, you have a ‘flask’… First of all, where do you get the flasks, or these round glass globes?

Judy Beebe: The ones we are now producing, those are hand-blown by a glass blower in Idaho.

Jeff Rense: The website again is… GEMSpheres.com
    Now, describe one of the spheres for our listeners, if you would. Its got a hole in it, so you can add ingredients, I would assume.

Judy Beebe: Yes, its got a pipette at the top. And that’s where we inject GEM energy into it. And, this is a three-inch sphere, which is easy to use, personally, like you can put it in… a cup holder in your vehicle if you had with you in your vehicle. And what it produces is a scalar field. And it’s a powerful scalar field.

I want to tell you about the scalar expert… because… I went to California… this is when we started to make a lot of progress, okay. And a spiritual friend came & got me because I don’t drive anymore, she came & picked me up – from CA, she drove all the way to Montana & and drove me back to California.

For two days we had all of these meetings & I did presentation after presentation. I think I ran out of spit, actually. Anyway, I was ready to give up, I didn’t think he understood. We were in his home, he had scalar stuff everywhere, in every room…

Jeff Rense: Is this a physicist – the one you don’t want to mention the name of?

Judy Beebe: No, this is an engineer.

Jeff Rense: For the record, Judy, excuse me, there is no, what we would call ‘valid scientific proof’ that scalar exists. Right now it’s a very eclectic, exotic, theory, believed by a lot of people. And this man that you’re describing, obviously, has done a lot of work in the area. But it is one of those areas that remains enigmatic, let’s just put it that way. So please go ahead.

Judy Beebe: Anyway, I was ready to give up. I didn’t think the engineer understood everything I was telling him. Then he asked me some very insightful questions, and did some calculations based on the testing by a battery company, that I think you have a copy of.

Jeff Rense: I do have a copy of that. Now, that battery testing company took one of the GEM spheres and tested it…

Judy Beebe: No. They did all the injections all themselves. They were in New York. We weren’t even there. They knew how to do it. I told them how to do it, what to do. They signed NDAs (non disclosure agreements), et cetera, et cetera.

Jeff Rense: Into the sphere? When you say injection, they would put the ingredients into the sphere?

Judy Beebe: No, they were using a flask, a scientific flask... like a beaker.

Jeff Rense: Just like a beaker.

Judy Beebe: No, its round. And it had two necks - a two neck flask. And, we had inject-able stoppers that we injected into. And that’s what they did. Then they took two probes that were $25,000 each & they were liquid probes & put them through the inject-able stopper & into the flask. And then wired those probes to a battery monitoring system. And, they did this at 5:30-6pm at night & went home. And this monitoring system was producing what was happening.

Jeff Rense: May I ask you another question, please. What were the ingredients, unless they are proprietary, that were injected into the two stoppered flask?

Judy Beebe: Anyway, it was hydrogen, oxygen & water. In a precise formula. And that I can’t tell you. Lol. When he called me the next morning, he could hardly even talk. He said, “I cannot believe it. I expected to come in and find nothing.” He said, “We got 23 pulses of 560-620 kilo-joules—that’s 23 of those. And he said, “By my calculations that’s 1.55888999 kilowatts per second.

Jeff Rense: From hydrogen, oxygen & water, in a clear glass double-stoppered flask, which he attached measuring devices to… He was obviously excited. What else did he say?

Judy Beebe: He was more than excited. We conversed back & forth for quite a while. And he wanted to get it into the college there – their local college. And he talked to the professor, and said that he wanted to look at it, “I don’t believe that happened.” And he said that he [the engineer] believed that it did. And then he offered me 10 million dollars. And I turned him down & withdrew it.
    He wanted to put it into a battery. He missed the whole point. I mean, he was thinking that it was going to be a great ‘green battery’ thing, that you could put into a battery & that is not what it was suppose to do at all.

The reason he called me is that ‘we had done an injection into a brand new battery – a motorcycle battery, a 9-volt & we injected GEM energy into the cells, we didn’t put in the electrolyte, we didn’t flood the cells, we just put GEM energy in it, and we had 7.46 volts immediately of DC power, and 11 volts of AC power. And so, I put it up on the website, and that’s why they called me. And, that’s why the called me is that they wanted to test it.

Jeff Rense: Is this anything to do with what we would call ‘cold fusion’.

Judy Beebe: Well, it’s a fusion, but it’s a plasma fusion. Its plasma. And that's what I was about to tell you. This engineer guy, this scalar engineer, he finally asked me how may of those pulses we had, what we’d gotten, all the stuff that he needed to know. And he then sat back on the couch & put his hands behind his head & smiled, and he said, “You have it.”

I said, “I have it? What do I have?” He said, “I’ve been looking for this for years.” He said, “What you have in your flask is plasma. Its an energy game-changer & that the energy will change the world as we know it.”

He told me that it was a closed system, that it needs nothing else to go on producing energy forever. And, the final POW! was that this energy is wire-less & only needs a receiver on the other end – that’s it! So, from there on things got exciting.

Jeff Rense: It does sound Tesla-esque, to me. Its something like Tesla would have come up with.

Judy Beebe: And let me tell you the next part. About 4 months ago, we’re still trying to figure out, you know, what we’re going to do with this. And, I’m asleep, in bed, and I feel movement in my bedroom, and I sit-up in bed, and there he is again [Tesla] – standing at the foot of my bed. And he’s mad. I can tell he’s mad, he’s got a disgusted look on his face, and he’s not happy. And, he said, “Enough! This is wireless!” And disappeared again.

So, now I know. We have no wires, no wires whatsoever. And, It just needs a transceiver on the other end – a tuner, that’s the other thing. The expert then, the engineering expert, flew to an injection [i.e. the site of an injection]. And he said, when he was around that sphere, it knocked his socks off. He said, “It’s a tunable system. And its alive & intelligent.” That’s what he said.

Jeff Rense: Well... Okay, if someone wanted to do – to replicate the test that the battery laboratory did, would you work with them – to replicate that again. Why not? What would you have to lose?

Judy Beebe: No, because we are way beyond that part now. Now, we know the energy is in there. I would not do the battery test again. No, I wouldn’t do that. No. But I would tell you what we would do, Jeff. I am interested in people doing all kinds of research. I would love to have people using this energy and use it on food stuff. I would love to see people using this in a health environment, because its healing. I’ve had a sphere here that was injected. I received it last Friday and already the arthritis in my hands is not painful, the arthritis in my knees is gone, and I’m hopping around like a 20 year-old. I have had more energy than I’ve had in years.

Jeff Rense: Okay now, let me back up a little… You’ve got one of these spheres & you’ve injected into this sphere the oxygen, hydrogen & water, and you’re getting this kind of result with that? Is that what I am hearing?

Judy Beebe: Yep. And I’m not the only one. In fact if you go on to the GEM Sphere’s site, there’s a woman being interviewed that Adam put up there that is the wife of the engineer & she will tell her story. She had severe back pain for years - severe back pain, and I know, because I talked to her while I was there.

And now, she had been around a scalar energy, because they have them in their home, in every room. So what I am trying to say to you, Jeff, what you just said – that’s okay, but you have never been around a 'biological' plasma scalar field, and that’s what this is. This is totally different. All over scalar fields are forced with electricity, with lasers, with heat, thermo-energy of some kind – we do nothing. It does it all by itself. Its natural. Its nature. Its what we were supposed to discover from the very beginning.

Jeff Rense: And Mr. Tesla… can you imagine… Let’s just assume, everything that you’ve said is accurate. And he came back, for whatever reason, to give this to you… someone… how much frustrated he must have been in life, how incredibly frustrated…

Judy Beebe: Yeah, he was very upset with me that I was trying to still figure out with wires – there is no wires needed. I gave it a little…

Jeff Rense: Yeah that was one of his big things – was wireless. That was what Wardenclyffe [Tower] – wireless, no wires.

Wardenclyffe Tower

http://evworld.com/images/piercearrow_tesla.jpg
    PIERCE ARROW IMAGE

Judy Beebe: Exactly. And his Pierce Arrow car [image] that was all wireless. So think of this Jeff: you have a lamp, you cut off the plug, okay. This is just an example, okay. So, you cut off the plug & you wire it to a transceiver that has a turner in it that tunes the energy to AC current, which is 63 Hz, okay. And it will draw from the sphere, as long as you have a sphere in your home, it will draw its energy from that sphere. And the engineer told me that it would power a million things, “What you have in there would power a million things.”

Jeff Rense: Well, Tesla’s vision, of course, was a wireless energy world. And this is, obviously, part of what he had in mind. When he died in 1944, his records were scooped up & vanished before his body had cooled to room temperature. They grabbed everything.

And he lived in a, I think it was a Knickerbocker Hotel, I can’t remember which one, he lived in a hotel. And the only friend, the only thing that Nicola Tesla ever really bonded to, beside his work, was a pigeon who would come to his window, he would leave his window open in his room. Yeah, its true. And he said that beams of light came from the pigeon’s eyes.

Judy Beebe: I think I read that, yeah. Well, I tried a picture of the actual energy swirling in a flask. And, I know that Frank [Chille] has it, and he can send it to you. Anyway, this expert said that this GEM energy, without being tuned, was harmonically resonating with the nature spectrum—meaning, plants & animals, that’s its natural resonance. So, its bound to help anything in that spectrum. But he said its tunable. You can tune it to anything.

Jeff Rense: Yeah, Frank, if you can send me whatever you have. I’m standing by here, so go ahead. Now, when you say, “you can tune it to anything”, please be more specific. Help me out.

Judy Beebe: Okay, what are the types of energy we have on this planet – DC energy & AC energy, you can tune it to either one of those – 3 Hz or 63 Hz. But the most powerful part of it is the pulse—it pulses, and that is 9 Hz.

Jeff Rense: Now this is all within the globe, in the GEM globe?

Judy Beebe:
    Yep, its just a silly little glass globe, looks like it has just a little bit of water in it, other than that it looks like Christmas ornament.

Jeff Rense: Can you see anything happening inside of it, visually?

Judy Beebe: Oh god, yes. I’m so glad you asked me that. I am actually so enamored with this. If you saw me, you would laugh all day long. Because on the bottom, where the glass blower had started this – there’s kind of like a little round circle where it magnifies. And so, when it has… moisture up at the top, misting, because of the water in there, it mists. And when you put it up a light source, you have gorgeous light swirls, you can see energy swirling & it pulses in the middle, Jeff. I am not kidding you.

Jeff Rense: Well, it does or it doesn’t, and you’re putting your reputation right on the line, here.

Judy Beebe: I am. Yeah, it is just beautiful. I constantly find myself holding it up to the light & looking because… and, actually, it looks a little like scalar fields, is what it looks like, because they kind of like spiral out. And their just little misty water things, you know – vapors that are in there. And, I can see it without putting it on that little magnifying place, too. But its more glorious when you put it where that little magnifying section is down at the bottom. Its just… when I first saw it… I went “huh!”

Jeff Rense: Well, that’s a little thicker part of the glass where the glass blower started, I understand. Its thicker at the bottom, right?

Judy Beebe: Yeah, yeah, exactly. And they are beautiful. And we’re going to have some 6 inch ones done, I just ordered those. And I’m going to see how much more powerful they are, if they are, or aren’t. But, I’m going to have these all over in my home. And, I would think everyone would want them, because I haven’t felt so good. And its only been 5 days, I can’t even imagine… because the longer you’re in a scalar field, the more… the more... [Jeff cuts her off]

Jeff Rense: Judy… Judy, would you describe… now, “hard science” is one thing, but you have a whole different paradigm, here, the scalar paradigm. Would you describe for our listeners what a scalar field is? We hear this term all the time. Very few people could put 10 words together on it. They don’t understand it.

Judy Beebe: Well, what it is, it’s a collection of freely moving electrons & ions. In order to make that, you have to have a perfect balanced energy. In other words, you hear it as longitudinal waves, you hear it as scalar waves, and you hear it as 'standing waves'. Well, let’s call it a “standing wave” for right now. And you have one ‘standing wave’ here, and one ‘standing wave’ there. And on one side, you have an electrical pole. And on the other one, you have a magnetic pole. So now you have two poles that have zeroed each other out.

And so, what you have around you is harmony… this perfectly peaceful place where electromagnetic frequencies aren’t hitting you, they aren’t… nothing is happening, you’re in this peaceful place. And, aside from that, there’s no greater amount of energy than in a scalar field. Here’s another thing—you know, I told you that we have just water, hydrogen & oxygen—that’s it! We don’t add any electricity, or anything.

Currently, to make a plasma, you need energy to strip those electrons from the atoms, right? Its either done thermally, electrically or with a laser. So, what I call that is a 'forced plasma'. So, all plasmas aren’t equal. This plasma hasn’t been on the planet, except for twice before. One was in Egypt, and the other was in the time of Noah. And, now its on the field [planet]… and, here’s something I want to tell you:

Tesla said… wait, I have to find it… so you have to wait, oh there it is. Nicola Tesla said [to JP Morgan], When wireless is fully applied, the Earth will be converted into a huge brain capable of response in every one of its parts.” And, that’s what these little personal spheres will do. We get enough of those out there, the energy will come on peacefully, and everyone will embrace it, and we will have a whole new world.

Jeff Rense: Wow. We just got… I just got a note from the Network that we were just hit with an enormous DDOS attack [Denial of Service Attack], trying to knock us off the air, in the last ten minutes. So, we are struggling. Everything is still up, but they are really working hard to keep everything from going out.

Judy Beebe: They don’t like me.

Jeff Rense: It doesn’t look like it. It’s a strange thing. Mercury is retro, but the timing is very interesting. But we’re still on the air, but somebody is trying to knock us off. Hold on, and we’ll come back in just a few minutes, Judy.

Okay, and we’re back…
    GEM Spheres dot com. And, this is very strange-looking, the first one – the pictures.

Judy Beebe: Yeah, those were in which the stem wasn’t cut off, but we’ll be doing that. We’ll be shipping product here, within the next week probably.

Jeff Rense: Now, what do these things cost?

Judy Beebe: $450 + shipping, I think its $20 he has on there, or something. These are the 3-inch size. And, if we decide to go with the 6-inch, as well, they won’t be much more than that. It’s all injected, its all sealed off. Its a closed system.

Jeff Rense: Alright. So, as it sits there, wherever it sits, you can see things going on in there?

Judy Beebe: Yeah, you can. It’s a light show.

Jeff Rense: And not plugged in, its wireless.

Judy Beebe: In fact, I am going to have these looked at with Kirlian Photography, just for fun. I want to see. Yeah, I called the girl today & I’m expecting her to call me back. She lives not that far from me, as a matter of fact. and I'm going to have it looked at.

Jeff Rense: That would be interesting. Oh yeah, sure. I didn’t believe that at all, and years & years ago I had... Now, a question: $450 in this economy is not cheap. How did you come up with that amount, and is there a money-back guarantee?

Judy Beebe: Well, yeah, anytime anyone wants to send it back, they can send it back. I can’t imagine they would. I don’t let mine out of my sight, right now, but that’s beside the point.

Jeff Rense: So, there is a guarantee.

Judy Beebe: Yeah, I think I’ve fallen in love, or something, here - yeah. Anyway, you know, the Integratron [image], that’s what [George] Van Tassel was doing. That was just a scalar field, did you know that?

Jeff Rense: I’ve heard that. Yes, I am familiar with it, I’ve seen pictures of it on a number of occasions, talked to people who have been there & were there as young people. Yeah, its still there out in the desert.

Now okay, this is all interesting. This is 1994 when you first saw Mr. Tesla?

Judy Beebe: No, in 1994, I had my out-of-body experience (OBE), which is when I was shown the cosmos, and was given symbols, and came back. And, the first symbol I got was a symbol for heart, and they explained it all to me. And, I came back & wrote the book “The Understanding Heart”. And then, no sooner than I finished that—I mean just days later, and there are symbols all around me. And, I didn’t know what they were, they were beautiful, but I didn’t know what to do with them. You know, I thought they looked like crop-circles.

So I went to a metaphysical bookstore, and I asked her if she had any books on crop-circles. And she said, “Yeah I think we do.” And she came back, and she handed me a book, and on the cover were some crop-circles. And I picked it up and looked at it and I went “Oh, that’s the symbol for man.” And I went, “Oh my god.” And my mouth flew open, and I don’t know why I said that, I don’t know that. And so then, I came back to write the “A Language of Light”, which is a 24 symbol alphabet about symbols & how to decipher them. Its gone on & on – 21 years worth, Jeff.

Jeff Rense: It took a long time to get to this point. This whole thing of being available now for people [strange sound comes through – but ignored] at $450 – its pre-injected, its sealed, it’s a done-deal. What is the care & the feeding of a GEM Sphere?

Judy Beebe: Whatever you want it to be. Basically, it has intelligence. Hydrogen has intelligence. You know, when you hit puberty, in fact, how do you know, how does your body know? It’s the hydrogen within the water that’s in your body that tells you that. Hydrogen is an intelligence. If fact, Van Tassel talked about that.

Jeff Rense: Did he?

Yes, he did. He said, they are destroying a life giving element of the creative intelligence. And he was talking about exploding the hydrogen atom. He said the explosion of an atom of inert substances & that of a living substance are two different things. And then he said, “We have the formula they would like to use. It is not meant meant for destruction.” And I think its this formula. That was George Van Tassel’s first channeled message [SIDE NOTE: George Van Tassel purportedly channeled messages from Ashtar later to become known as Astar Command].

Jeff Rense: Those were interesting people. Okay, let’s see, speaking of Georges, if George is back… Have we got George back online there.

George Filer: Yes, I’m back.

Jeff Rense: Good, good. Something happened, and the network was attacked, and we lost you, and Todd heroically kept us up & running. Interesting timing, of course Mercury is in retro. Any comment on this? And then we’re going to ask Frank to tell us what he’s thinking at this point. Todd, we’re going to go through this break. Frank go ahead & tell us what you have to say.

Frank Chille: There’s a couple things I’d like to share with you, Jeff, ...a friend of mine who's got a doctorate in engineering...

Jeff Rense: Yes. Hold on Frank. Just a second... Hey Todd, we're going to go through this break. Okay, Frank, tell us what you have to say. You're clear.

Frank Chille: Okay. I shared the battery research & testing incorporated lab report with a friend of mine who's got a doctorate in engineering, he teaches in Michigan. He was blown away by these. He said, “Frank, the results of this testing is really astounding." And he said, "Its got all kinds of potential. If what this lab testing indicates is true," he said, "we’re going to go through some astounding times."

And the battery testing lab that did this, as I understand, two 25,000 dollar measuring meters did not actually touch the water, Jeff. So, they were not in the water at all, Jeff. They were in the plasma field above the water. And they got that reading.

Jeff Rense. Alright, anything else? George Filer, anything to add to this.

George Filer: Hydrogen is probably the most common element in the Universe. So, let’s put it this way, if this works, there is unlimited amounts available to us.

Jeff Rense: Well, this would be the Zero Point Energy, so to speak, wouldn’t it, in a way?

George Filer: I would think so, yes. At least, this is what they’ve talked about.

Frank Chille: This is the time when this is needed.

Jeff Rense: Well, absolutely. Especially if can transmute things, radioactive things into harmless things—reverse some of the catastrophic damage that is being done from Fukushima. That is what we all hope for, some day. And, its also interesting to ponder the idea that there may be intelligent life out there that could do this in a snap of their fingers, if they wanted to get involved with this planet to save it. We’re not going to do it, that’s for sure.

Okay, Judy, carry on, anything else?

Judy Beebe: Yes, I want to tell you, I was doing some research on [George] Adamski for something. I came across this: it was inside his book, “Inside the Spaceships”. And this is what he said: They told him: “We do not fly as you mean it, we nullify the atmosphere.”

Jeff Rense: Well, that means your nullifying mass, and its no longer an impediment, so I get the idea.

Judy Beebe: That’s a scalar field—yeah. So anyway, yeah, I’m real excited about it. We’re getting real close. And the more of these spheres we get out, the faster its all going to happen, because this is that ‘wireless brain’ that I just read you that quote from Tesla, “When wireless is fully applied around the Earth”... And so, the more we get out, the faster this is going to be able to take care of all the damage we’ve done to our planet.

Frank Chille: And, Judy, you’re saying that once the hydrogen & oxygen are contained in this closed environment of this sphere, its self-perpetuating?

Judy Beebe: Yes. It goes for eternity [at this point, another strange noise is heard that comes in – again, its ignored], you can leave it to 10 generations from now, and it will still producing a scalar field, or energy – whichever one you are doing.

Because you see, this personal sphere, that is now available, is tuned to the nature spectrum, like I talked about, this is for plants & animals, okay. But when we get to the energy part of it, and we start finding the people to do these receivers with the tuner in it, then we’re tuning that to something else.

Jeff Rense: Will you have to change the formula to have this sphere emit energy, wirelessly?

Judy Beebe: No. They’re all the same. That is something else that I found. I was reading in The Apocryphon of John. It talks about the epinoia, the Pronoia & the paromia. The epinoia is the Mother, that’s the Earth & our oxygen environment. The pronoia is the Matrix of all, which is hydrogen. Remember last week I left you with that "No electron moves in a living system without the presence of hydrogen.” Remember I left you with that?

Jeff Rense: Yes, yes, of course.

Judy Beebe: Our whole world would implode if we didn’t have hydrogen. Okay. And so, then, what the poromia becomes… so if you mix the epinoia & the Pronoia together, you get the paromia, and that is everything & nothing.

Jeff Rense: Well, that kind of sums it up. [Strange noise comes again – this time Jeff & everyone else hears it] What was that?

Judy Beebe: I don’t know. Its not on this end.

George Filer: Its an Alien ship moving in, lol.

Jeff Rense: Well, yes George – good line.

Judy Beebe: That’s the other thing…

Jeff Rense: Alright, I have questions to ask here, as a journalist, here. How did you come up with $450, and if this is so important, why not make it $50. What’s the price about?

Judy Beebe: We will down the road. The first thing is that the hydrogen & the oxygen is expensive. The glass, having it hand-blown, that’s expensive.

Jeff Rense: I understand about glass-blowing. I don’t understand why hydrogen & oxygen would be expensive, when it’s the most plentiful element in the universe.

Judy Beebe: Well, because we buy it, and its pure. Its 99.9999 percent pure. And, tanks & regulators, and all of that stuff. But the reason why we are going with the personal sphere first & at this price is that this is going to allow us to do the energy part. This is where that’s going. Its going to make the energy possible. So that, one of these days, you will be getting your energy, hopefully, from a sphere. And you won’t be plugged into anything.

Jeff Rense: What do you do with yours. Where do you leave it, where do you put it?

Judy Beebe: I haul it upstairs when I go to bed. I hold it in my lap while I’m reading. I put it over my eyes because my eyes are changing. And, I want it to do it fast because I don’t like this - one eye good & one eye bad syndrome. I talk to it. That’s the one thing that the engineer said. He said, “It reaches out into its environment, and its checking what’s around it. He said, “I can feel it.”

Anyway, his wife’s statement is on there [the Abraham interview video] and what it did for her, and that it lasted for four weeks about. But when she got home, it [the pain in her back] came back. So, scalar fields are something that you want to be in all the time, you know. Its not something that you want to just a second, or two, or for an hour treatment & then walk away from it. Its something you want to have around you, because it gets….

Jeff Rense: How thin is this glass? Is it fragile?

Judy Beebe: No, its pyrex glass, that’s what we’re having made with
    Borosilicate glass, which is pyrex, basically. And so, its not fragile like a normal very thin piece of glass would be.

Jeff Rense: Are you making a designer device to put it in, like a little leather globe, or sphere holder?

Judy Beebe: You could put in a champagne glass, you could put in on a napkin holder, you could put it on anything. They said its, well, its like a Christmas ornament. You want to buy a Christmas ornament? Yeah, its really quite amazing.

I didn’t think I would feel this much from the little one. Because I had been around a much larger one, which was very powerful, and it started the eye thing for one night. And there is a guy, right now, I’m not telling you that he’s getting well, but I sent my 6-inch sphere up to him, because he’s dying. He has terminal cancer. And so, I sent it up to him to see if it could help him. And, he was supposed to be gone a long time ago. And he now says, “The only thing keeping me alive is this sphere.” He said, “I should be gone.”

Jeff Rense: Does it off… if you hold it in your hands, does it give off heat? Can you feel anything – vibrations?

Judy Beebe: No. No heat. And that’s the other thing. Those numbers I gave you, that was in a glass flask. That was 560,000 joules, and there were 23 of them in 90 minutes. Why didn’t the glass break?

Jeff Rense: That’s an enormous jolt. I don’t understand. And that’s from the battery test document that explains that. Okay.

Judy Beebe: I don’t understand either. And I don’t think anybody did.

Jeff Rense: That was not done with a GEM Sphere. That was done with a flask in a lab.

Judy Beebe: Yeah, but that’s a pyrex flask, as well. That’s what they make theirs out of. Laboratory glass is Borosilicate, because its strong.

Jeff Rense: Alright, very good. So, if someone would want to get one of these, and wanted to do some tests with it, let’s say a physicist. What kind of test could be done that would evidence, some kind of activity in there, without going into an enormously expensive laboratory, and so forth? Is the output of the GEM Sphere…

Judy Beebe: Well, you can do the little magnifying thing that I do. You can see it moving in there. You could see that, when there’s mist up there. Put it in the Sun, let it mist up, hold it up to the light, and you’ll see that there’s something going on in there. But there are no meters or things that you can test it with. First of all, its sealed. And then, secondly, what can you test a 5th dimensional thing with. That’s what plasma & scalar fields are, they’re 5th dimensional.

Jeff Rense: Understand. But if its projecting something, in a 3rd or a 4th dimensional basis, where we live – scalar, okay is here, too. There ought to be a way to sense, feel it, test it, something. If they could do it with a flask in a lab, then…

Judy Beebe: I think you need… if you knew someone that could make a transceiver & tune it, you could probably run something.

Jeff Rense: You could pick up…

Judy Beebe: With this little 3-inch sphere, I think you could.

Jeff Rense: So you could pickup Hertz – a Hertz frequency?

Judy Beebe: Oh yeah. Yeah. If you could tune it, if someone could tune… if they buy a sphere, and someone bright [intelligent], you know, and they buy a sphere, and they know how to make a transceiver that would receive wireless stuff & tune it to whatever it is they want to power, it would work.

Jeff Rense: Alright, Frank, what do we need to add here, we got just about 3 minutes left.

Frank Chille: I think we need to get somebody who has that kind of capability trying these & seeing what they can pickup measurably and report back on it.

Judy Beebe: Right. We need a lab, we need a physicist, we need someone. Not necessarily someone who even understands, or agrees with scalar, because this needs to be measured in terms of normal physics. The rest of it will have to remain on the other side of the picket fence, for now.

Frank Chille: If it tunes, as Judy is so stating, then its accomplishing in that goal… if its tunable.

Judy Beebe: That’s what he [the unnamed engineer] says, its tunable.

Jeff Rense: How would you go about tuning something like this? How would you impart a new frequency, kilo-Hertz, mega-Hertz, something to it? How would you direct it?

Judy Beebe: Jeff, if I knew how to do that, it would be done.

Jeff Rense: Okay, fair answer… fair answer.

Judy Beebe: I don’t know why I was the receiver of this marvelous information. Because it should have never been me.

Jeff Rense: Well, I keep waiting for Tesla to show up, here. I leave the door unlocked, he doesn’t come.

Judy Beebe: Lol. Well, the next time I see the dude, I’ll send him in your direction.

Jeff Rense: Okay, that’s a deal. That’s fine.

Frank Chille: Isn’t this very reminiscent, Jeff, of the early contactees who always questioned: “Why was I chosen for this experience.”

Jeff Rense: That’s true, that’s an interesting point. Yeah, they all seemed to say that. “Why me? Why me?” Yeah, the only one that didn’t say it was Valiant Thor. He knew, he knew. Now, Valiant Thor, Val Thor – Now, do you know I knew someone named Val Thor, come to think of it, my neighbor. How interesting, that – in college... Val Thor. I thought that sounded familiar, I just now remembered that.

If Valiant Thor is out there, and he probably is, he’s listening. He’s aware of who you are. And I would like to invite him on the program, as I’ve said before. So, if you could in touch with Frank, or George, or Judy, or me. I’m sure you’ve got the ability to do that, you’re more than welcome. It’s be fun to talk. So, we could open the door in that way.

Judy Beebe: Well, you know, I think that once there are enough of these spheres, and I keep thinking that’s it’s the 144,000 mentioned in Revelations. When enough of these spheres are out there, in fact, I was told. That ‘they’ [ETs, obviously] would be landing & walking with me soon.

Jeff Rense: Okay, all right. Anything to add, Judy, we just have 30 seconds left.

Judy Beebe: Nope, I appreciate you having me on. Thank you very much.

Jeff Rense: Well, thank you for being here & answering a lot of questions & we’ve got a pretty good idea of what this is now. We will watch it. Frank Chille, thank you very much for introducing us to Judy & this very unusual technology.

Frank Chille: Thank you, Jeff. Always a pleasure sharing with you.

Jeff Rense: And, my friend George, you did it again, another very interesting program, as usual. Thank you, George, you take care & we’ll talk very soon.

George Filer: Right, don’t forget to mention my files.

Jeff Rense: George Filer’s Filer’s Files. For a free subscription, simply write to George @ major star at verizon dot net.

turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 21st November 2014 at 21:07.

12. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

Rense 6/26/2014

TOPIC(s): Smart Meter Class Action Lawsuit - All Kinds of Bio-Toxic Pollutants - Fukushima - Stay Away From RoundUp - What's Coming - Cataracts Due to an Increase in Ultraviolet - Avoid Cell Phone Use -

turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 1st July 2014 at 23:37.

13. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

Rense 6/30/2014

Hour1: Hesham Tillawi - IRAQ & ISIS - KIDNAPPING

Website

(CLICK to LISTEN)

TOPICS: IRAQ & ISIS - Revolution has Nothing to do w/ al Qaeda - Israel Wants to Rule the Region - Israel is Presently Bombing Gaza - Teens Were Illegal Settlers - We Don't Know Whether There Was an Actual Kidnapping - 600 Palestinians Arrested in the Last 2 Weeks as Kidnapping Suspects

Rense 7/01/2014

Hour1: Major George Filer - MUFON UFO Report w/ Guest Frank Chille

TOPIC(s): Physicist working with Judy Beebe: GEM Energy Combined w/ Solar Panels May Make One Solar Panel Work as if it is 100 Panels - Stanley Meier Saga (Tap Water to Fuel a Dune Buggy) - Ancient UFOs Seem to Keep Showing Back Up Again - Filer's Files #25 - Frank Chille Shares an Interesting (1920) Story - Mankind Behaves Like Turtles on a Log - Albert Coe's Story: "The Shocking Truth" (scribd.com)

Hour3: Dean Henderson - Ukraine Genocide

Website

(CLICK to LISTEN)

TOPICS: Things Are Worse Than We Think - Stew Webb Got Hit - Gordon Duff Got a Muzzle Put on Him by the NSA - Gordon Thinks the NSA is Run by the British Intelligence - A Tragic Circus - They're Accusing the Other Side Doing What They Are Doing - A Major Military Offensive By the Rothschild Banking Cartel - VETS Today - HendersonLeftHook.wordpress.com - The Cowboys Are Riding - A Lot of Military Guys on Our Side - A Kind of 'Military Civil War' Going on in the Military Right Now - Ukraine - 100,000 Ukranians Have Fled Into Russia - Putin - NYT: Putin Warns Again -

turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 11th July 2014 at 02:37.

14. Link to Post #94
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Turiya… thank you for posting these interviews! Much appreciated.

15. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

The Most Prohibited Item on the Web

turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 2nd July 2014 at 19:49.

16. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

9/11 Hokum: Deconstructing Christopher Bollyn and Steve Jones
    Saturday, June 28th, 2014 | Posted by Ian Greenhalgh
    by Don Fox

I have come to realize two central truths about the events of 9/11: Israel did it and they used nuclear bombs to demolish the WTC buildings. These are the two pillars of 9/11 research: Zionists and Nukes. If you come out with credible information that supports the involvement either of these pillars expect to be attacked. The attacks will be especially fierce if you come out with credible information on the nuclear demolition of the World Trade Center buildings.

Gordon Duff recently published several articles in his VT Nuclear Education series on Veterans Today that confirmed that the World Trade Center buildings were nuked on 9/11. Right on cue the Zionist shill Christopher Bollyn came out and attacked Gordon for being a “Disinfo Toad” for supporting the WTC Nuclear Demolition Hypothesis. Of course Chris wasn’t able to refute the evidence for fission and fusion at Ground Zero.

The Duplicity of Steve Jones

Many in the 9/11 Truth Movement
    consider Steve Jones to be a hero. Closer examination reveals he is far from it. Jones is a nuclear physicist who denies nuclear bombs were used on 9/11. Once you understand the evidence for nuclear fission and fusion at Ground Zero the disingenuous of Jones becomes apparent.

What better way to derail 9/11 Truth than to have a nuclear physicist who denies nukes? Steve has probably done more damage to 9/11 Truth than all of the other shills combined. Bollyn is a supporter of the Steve Jones nanothermite theory that has been thoroughly debunked numerous times.

Steve Jones wrote a paper in 2006 (revised in 2007) that is often cited by the nuke denying crowd: Hard Evidence Repudiates the Hypothesis that Mini-Nukes Were Used on the WTC Towers. Jeff Prager and I wrote an article last year that refutes Jones’ paper point by point. For a complete breakdown see Open Letter to Steve Jones: Hard Evidence Supports the 9/11 Mini-Nuke Hypothesis and Mystery Solved: The WTC was Nuked on 9/11.

The Department of Energy Water Samples

The first thing Jones tries to refute is the tritium levels in the basement of WTC Building 6: “Observation of tritium (an important component of hydrogen-bomb fuel) at WTC sites at the few nano-curie level only. This is strong evidence against the mini-nuke hypothesis.” As we observed in our article Jones fails to account for dilution of the tritium by four million gallons of water. Why was tritium found in the basement of WTC 6 in the first place? Leaking gun sights or EXIT signs can’t explain what happened to that building:

There is a huge crater in the center of the building and it was so hot that firefighters has to spray millions of gallons of water on it. Clearly there was an explosion in the basement of WTC 6 and the presence of tritium confirms it was a thermonuclear explosion:Tritium is a very rare isotope of hydrogen containing one proton and two neutrons. Tritium is radioactive with a half-life of 12.32 years. Also Known As: hydrogen-3, 3H. Commercial uses of tritium account for only a small fraction of the tritium used worldwide.

Instead, the primary use of tritium has been to boost the yield of both fission and thermonuclear (or fusion) weapons, increasing the efficiency with which the nuclear explosive materials are used. Tritium generation from fusion reactions is much higher than from fission. The tritium that is produced by a nuclear explosion is almost completely converted to tritiated water (HTO), which then mixes with environmental water.

This is EXACTLY what we see in the basement of Six World Trade. Jones makes no effort to explain HOW the tritium got in the basement absent a thermonuclear explosion. Instead he just states that “these results are well below the levels of concern to human exposure.”

The USGS Dust Samples

The fifth point in Jones’ paper is especially egregious: Nuclear activation or residual “fall-out” radioactivity (above background) was NOT observed, in tests performed by the author on actual WTC samples. This result is consistent with the low Iodine-131 measured by independent researchers (point 2 above) and the low radionuclide counts (point 4 above) and again provides compelling evidence against the mini-nuke-at-Towers hypothesis.

Jones’ analysis of the dust samples collected from Janette MacKinlay’s apartment is suspect to say the least. Fortunately we have far more reliable data from the dust samples collected by the USGS. If all you knew about 9/11 was all of the common fission products that show up on the chemistry table of the USGS dust samples: Arsenic, Rubidium, Strontium, Barium, Yttrium, Niobium, Molybdenum, Silver, Cadmium, Antimony, Cesium, Lanthanum and Cerium, you would be highly suspicious 9/11 was a nuclear event. Let’s look at just four elements found in the USGS dust samples (barium, strontium, copper and zinc) and how they prove nuclear fission took place: From Jeff Prager’s nuclear fission break down in Mystery Solved:

Barium and Strontium: People might argue that strontium and barium could be found in building debris and they would be correct however strontium and barium could never, under any circumstances, be found as building debris constituents in a demolition in these quantities.

The levels never fall below 400ppm for Barium and they never drop below 700ppm for Strontium and they reach over 3000ppm for both of them at WTC01-16, Broadway and John Streets. Why?

Barium and Strontium are rare Trace elements with limited industrial uses. The enormous peak in Barium and Strontium concentration at WTC01-16 is readily apparent in the chart below. The concentration of the two elements reaches 3130ppm for Strontium and 3670ppm for Barium or over 0.3% by weight of the dust.

This means that 0.37% of the sample was Barium and 0.31% of the sample was Strontium by weight at that location, WTC01-16, Broadway and John Streets. The Mean concentration for Barium including the very low girder coating samples is 533ppm and for Strontium it’s 727ppm. These are not Trace amounts. They are highly dangerous and extremely toxic amounts. They are also critical components of nuclear fission and the decay process.

Here we’re plotting the concentration of Barium at each location against the Strontium concentration. The correlation between the concentrations of the two elements, Barium and Strontium is extremely high. The Coefficient of Correlation between the concentration of Barium and Strontium at the outdoor and indoor sampling locations is 0.99 to 2 decimal places (0.9897 to 4 decimal places).

So we have a Correlation Coefficient between the concentration of Barium and the concentration of Strontium of 0.9897, or near perfect. The maximum Correlation Coefficient that is mathematically possible is 1.0 and this would mean we have a perfect match between the two factors we’re examining and the data points would lie on a straight line with no variation between them. To obtain a Correlation Coefficient of 0.9897 with this number of measurements (14) around Lower Manhattan is very, very significant indeed.

What this means is that we can say that there’s a 99% correlation in the variation in the concentration between these two elements. They vary in lockstep; they vary together. When one element varies so does the other. We can state with absolute mathematical certainty that any change in the concentration of one of these elements, either the Barium or Strontium, is matched by the same change in the concentration of the other. Whatever process gave rise to the presence of either the Barium or the Strontium must have also produced the other as well.

Fission is the only process that explains this. Zinc: In this graph Zinc has been divided by a factor of 10 to avoid losing all the detail in the scaling if the ‘Y’ axis instead went up to 3000ppm. The variation in Lead is matched by the variation in Zinc almost perfectly across all sampling locations, including the Indoor and Girder Coating samples. The concentration of Copper follows that of Zinc with one distinct exception at WTC01-15, Trinity and Cortlandt Streets, just several hundred feet East of Building Four.

There seem to be two Copper-Zinc relationships. If some of the Zinc was being formed by beta decay of Copper, then the high Copper at WTC01-15 could reduce Zinc, since formation of Zinc by that decay pathway would be retarded by material being held up at the Copper stage, before decaying on to Zinc. Therefore this graph does confirm that some of the Zinc was indeed being formed by beta decay of Copper. This would at least be a very small mercy for the civilian population exposed in this event since the Zinc isotopes formed from Copper are stable, i.e. they are not radioactive.

The copper found in the Ground Zero dust is indicative of nuclear fission. If we plot the concentration of Copper against Zinc and Nickel, we obtain the graphs pictured here. The concentration of Nickel was almost the same everywhere, except for the peak of 88ppm matched by the Copper peak of 450ppm.

The Copper – Zinc relationship is very interesting, showing in fact two distinct relationships again depending on isotopic composition. There are two radioactive isotopes of Copper (Cu 64 and Cu 67) with short half-lives of 12.7 hours and 2.58 days respectively which decay into Zinc isotopes. The other two isotopes (Cu 60 and Cu 61) decay the other way by positron emission into Nickel and in fact Cu 64 goes both ways, into both Nickel and Zinc.

This would explain why there strongly appear to be two Copper – Zinc relationships. The decay of radioactive Copper by beta particle emission into Zinc would have been another source for the extraordinarily high concentrations of Zinc found in the World Trade Center Dust. Looking at the data for Zinc we see that the Zinc concentration for WTC01-02, Water Street at the intersection of New York, is 2990ppm and this immediately stands out. In fact, for the outdoor samples, Zinc is the most common Trace element at all sampling locations, with generally between 1000ppm and 2000ppm except for this spike of nearly 3000ppm at WTC01-02.

This equates to an enormous concentration of Zinc. 0.1% to 0.2% of Zinc in the dust overall and at WTC01-02, 0.299% of the dust was Zinc. This exceeds the concentration of the supposed “non-Trace” element Manganese and Phosphorous and almost equals the elevated Titanium concentration of 0.39% at that same location.

What process produced the zinc? If we include the data for WTC01-16, the Correlation Coefficient between the Zinc and Barium concentration is 0.007 to 3 decimal places, from which we can conclude that there is absolutely no correlation at all. But if we exclude that one sampling location, where Barium and Strontium concentrations peaked, the correlation coefficient between Zinc and Barium is 0.96 to two decimal places and between Zinc and Strontium, 0.66 to two decimal places.

So what happened? There is a very strong linear relationship between Barium and Zinc found at the World Trade Center. This may indicate that a closely related nuclear sub-process gave rise to them, which produced 3 times as much Zinc as Barium by weight. If so, that would be a very unusual nuclear event.

There is a lesser known nuclear process that accounts for this, which would be indicative of very high energies indeed. This process is known as Ternary Fission.
    What does evidence for Ternary Fission in the dust samples mean to us in the 9/11 context? First, that the destruction of the WTC buildings was a very high energy event. Ternary Fission requires high energy levels. Two 110 story buildings were converted to dust in 9 and 11 seconds respectively.

Ground temperatures were between 600 and 2,000 °F for 6 months after 9/11 – it takes a lot of energy to heat that much ground for that long – only underground nuclear explosions can explain this. Secondly, it sheds some light on the types of devices used. A hydrogen bomb is a two stage device. The fission primary stage is used to generate enough heat to start a more powerful fusion reaction of deuterium and tritium, the two heavier isotopes of hydrogen.

Often times the primary fission stage is boosted with tritium and that appears to be the case here. A typical nuclear fission event will split the uranium nucleus into two unequal fragments typically around mass 95 and 137. Ternary fission splits the nucleus into three parts and true ternary fission splits it into three equal fragments (mass 30) or zinc.

We see copper decaying into zinc in the dust samples but that doesn’t explain all of it. True Ternary Fission explains the high amount of zinc in the dust. We see evidence for fission-triggered fusion bombs in the dust and water samples.

Radiological Cleanup

With all of the radioactive fallout at Ground Zero it was necessary for the perpetrators to re-mediate the soil and decontaminate all material leaving. Seeing these pictures of the cleanup there can be little doubt nuclear bombs were detonated:

M291 resin is required in order to prepare for a full radiological decontamination at ground zero. Dozens of trucks immediately on scene the afternoon of 9/11 with this military grade decontamination material.

NNSA (National Nuclear Security Administration) Radiological Assistance Program members of Brookhaven, NY RAP Region 1 performing full radiological decontamination before leaving ground Zero.

The NNSA (National Nuclear Security Administration) has protocol for the full radio-logical decontamination of all material leaving ground zero which even includes GPS chipping materials using the latest in satellite security.

NNSA (National Nuclear Security Administration) Radiological Assistance Program members of Brookhaven, NY RAP Region 1 performing work at the radioactive landfill site at Fresh Kills, New York. Notice not just breathing protection from exposure to artificial ionizing radiation, but protection of eyes and even ear canals as well.

Did thousands of tons of nanothermite produce the iron-rich spheres at Ground Zero? Here is an excerpt from T Mark Hightower’s old blog and I have reposted it on mine Calculations can help define the magnitude of various theories. I am referencing a calculation that Niels Harrit emailed to me and various others on 7/26/2011.

He calculated the amount of thermitic material that would have been necessary to account for the quantity of iron-rich spheres in the WTC dust, assuming of course that the iron reaction product of the thermite reaction was the source of the spheres. The range of thermitic material that he calculated was from 29,000 metric tons to 143,000 metric tons per Twin Tower, depending on the iron oxide concentration assumed for the thermitic material. T

hese numbers are unrealistically high in terms of the quantity of thermitic material that could have or would have been loaded into a Twin Tower by the perpetrators before its destruction, in my view, but that’s not what I want to get into right here. I want to use this huge quantity of iron-rich spheres to illustrate an alternate explanation for their presence.

An intermediate value from Harrit’s calculation referenced above was that conservatively 11,660 metric tons of iron-rich spheres were present in the dust generated from the destruction of one Twin Tower. If we assume that the iron-rich spheres were mostly iron, with the iron source possibly being the structural steel rather than thermitic material, the energy required to convert this much iron to the molten state can be calculated. (It is assumed that the iron-rich spheres required a prior molten state for their formation.)

Furthermore, if we express the energy in terms of the quantity of TNT equivalent based on its heat of explosion, these units can give us something to relate to in terms commonly associated with specifying the magnitude of nuclear explosions, kilotons. So if the calculation is done for just the energy necessary to melt the iron, on the order of 1 kiloton of TNT is the energy equivalent required.

If we also include the energy necessary to heat the iron from room temperature to its melting point, then on the order of 4 kilotons TNT equivalent would be required. Of course there would be more kilotons than this to account for all of the other destruction in addition to just producing the iron-rich spheres, so we are definitely talking about something in the multiple kiloton range. This helps to illustrate the magnitude of what we may be dealing with in the destruction of the Twin Towers and points towards the possibility of nuclear devices.

Does Nanothermite Even Exist?

On 12/13/2012 I had occasion to call Gordon Duff and get his take on nanothermite. Gordon states in the audio clip below that his guys at Los Alamos told him that they couldn’t produce anything smaller than 10 microns and it couldn’t blow a hole in a piece of paper.

They were able to produce some 6 micron nanothermite in zero gravity on the International Space Station that was exceedingly explosive. But they only produced a couple of grams! Not the thousands of tons needed to demolish the World Trade Center Buildings. If there is a factory out there producing 6 micron nanothermite Gordon is not aware of it.

[GO TO ARTICLE TO LISTEN TO GORDON DUFF AUDIO EXCERPT]

Bollyn: I married an Israeli Intelligence Officer In the audio clip below Bollyn states that he married an Israeli intelligence officer and he has lived in Israel off and on since he was 18.

[GO TO ARTICLE TO LISTEN TO CHRISTOPHER BOLLYN AUDIO EXCERPT]

The True Roles of Steve Jones and Christopher Bollyn in the 9/11 Cover up

Jones and Bollyn vehemently deny that the WTC buildings were nuked on 9/11 in spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Bollyn talks about Israeli involvement in the events of 9/11 but promotes the nanothermite theory which cannot be tied to Israel or anyone else for that matter. It is not physically possible to demolish a building using non-existent nanothermite.

Bollyn is a guy that married an Israeli intelligence officer, has spent years living in Israel, denies the obvious evidence of nukes on 9/11 and he calls Gordon Duff a Disinfo Toad. Chris has revealed himself to be a complete Zionist Shill. No one should take him seriously as a 9/11 researcher.

We see your true colors Chris. There can be no doubt that Steve Jones knows he is promoting a fraudulent theory to the public. Steve has managed to deceive many people in the 9/11 Truth Movement over the years. We’re on to you Steve and your days of relevance in the 9/11 Truth Movement are waning.

turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 2nd July 2014 at 20:11.

17. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

Rense 7/03/2014

TOPIC(s): Update on Fukushima - Chikungunya Virus Now in Georgia - Clear Channel (Coast2CoastAM) is a "Player" - No Technology Exists Anywhere Can Fix the Fukushima Problem (except for scalar) - Rife's Research Suppressed by Rockefellers - Iraq: an Open-Air Lab - Corium Continues to Work its way Deeper Into the Earth (80-90 feet) - Advanced Nuclear Weapons Program Going on at Fukushima - Recent Earthquake w/ No Aftershocks Could have been an Underground Hydrogen Explosion - Its Time to Decontaminate Your Home & Your Body - All Reactors Are Leaking - 23 Percent of China has Become a Dead Zone - Facing an Extinction Level Event due to Fukushima - 15 Percent of Returning Gulf & Afghan Vets on High-Dose Oxycontin & Fentanyl Patches (Kill-You-Jack Drugs) -

Rense 7/07/2014

Hour1: Michel Chossudovsky - Ukraine Genocide

TOPIC(s): Ukraine - Major Event: - Crimes Against Humanity Have Been Committed - Neo Nazis Funded by the West - Rand Corporation Drafted Confidential Document Leaked - To Guide the Liquidation of People - 60 Percent of Ukrainians Speak Russian - Putin is Playing it Safe - The Real Criminals Are The Western Military Alliance -

Hour2: Joel Skousen - World Affairs Brief

TOPIC(s): Ukraine & Russia - Corruption & Oligarchs - Kiev Government Sabotage - Its All a Charade - An Organized Coup - Rand Corporation Blueprint - Question: Is it Globalist-Based or Russian-Based? - Russia Feigns - America Disarming - Had to be a Russian Coup in Ukraine - Communist Agents - Putin is No Champion of Liberty - There Has to be a Reason Why Our Globalists In Our Government Has Been Building Up China's Enemies Ever Since Their Inception - You Cannot Get to a Tyrannical Militarized Global Government Without Another War - Look What 911 Did - People Just Laid Down - Russia Controls Both Sides in Ukraine - Obama: Border Patrol Told to Cease - Hilary Will Run But Will Not Win - Ron Paul Still Actively Commenting on Issues - Rand Paul Will Be a Force to be Reckoned With

turiya

http://curezone.com/ig/i.asp?i=71739
    Last edited by turiya; 11th July 2014 at 20:41.

18. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

Rense 7/9/2014

TOPIC(S): Please bear in mind: Tim Rifat (Terrible Tim) is an eccentric that is bent on antagonizing Rothchild families, Shaking a Stick at Putin, MI5 & MI6, The Queen, Parliamentary Politicians, Obama, American politicians & anybody else that has a rigid ideology that they live by

Hour2: Larry Sinclair - Obama

turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 25th July 2014 at 15:43.

19. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

RENSE – GORDON DUFF 7-22-2014 INTERVIEW

TOPIC(S): YOICHI SHIMATSU MH17 ARTICLE (Think Bomb)
    MSM Rushes to Judgment to Condemn Putin - BUK Missiles - Attempted Take-down of Putin? - MH17 Taken Down Due to Bomb Explosion? - Underwear Bomber Came Out of the Same Amsterdam Schiphol Airport as MH17 - Schiphol Airport is operated by ICTS International = an Israeli International Security Firm - Fukushima Also Had Israeli ICTS International Security - Witness Attorney Kurt Haskel - Schiphol puts Bombs on Planes - Not Any Mention by MSM of the Possibility of a Bomb on MH17 - Bodies & Debri Fell in a Wheat Field - No Flights in or Out of Israeli Airport - U.S. Supports BDS in Boycott of Israeli Airport - Five Russian BackFire Bombers Flew Over Israel 2 Hours Prior to Interview w/ Gordon - MH17 Cargo: Cadavers w/ AIDs Virus + Researchers - Israel & 3 Missing Teens - Hamas Captured 21-year-old Israeli Military - Ron Paul: "Israel Created Hamas" (youtube clip) - Israel Possibly Put a Hit Out on Their Own Man

Bodies & Debris Fell in Wheat Field

OTHER AREIAL IMAGES: http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/21/world/gallery/mh17-crash-site-aerials/

As the only non-European journalist to cover The Hague inquiry into the Amsterdam crash of El Al flight 1862 (October 1992), which destroyed a Biljmeer district apartment complex, I discovered many aspects of the Israeli security set-up at Schipol International Airport and the role of the Mossad intelligence agency in secret operations there, one of Europe’s business transport hubs. This same airport spy network is very likely involved in the recent crash of Malaysian Airlines flight 17 over the Ukraine.

Covering the Biljmeer crash for Japan Playboy, I uncovered the sordid facts of how the official investigation back then was undone by a large network of Israeli intelligence agents who paid hush money to victims’ families, pressured injured firefighters from filing lawsuits over radiation exposure, and suppressed data from the hangar where the wreckage was stored. The crippled El Al cargo jet, leased from UPS, had transported from JFK Airport in New York a secret load of weapons including plutonium, depleted uranium and a bioweapon called mycoplasm in its cargo bay before crashing on an attempt to return to Schipol Airport, in an operation directed by the Israeli intelligence service instead of Dutch flight officials.

Once again, this time in the destruction of MH17, there is an Israeli-connected air crash with political ramifications involving Israeli strategic interests, inside Israel exactly when its military launches an invasion of Gaza and in troubled Ukraine, a supplier of military electronics to the IDF.

Security at Schipol Airport is operated by ICTS, an Israeli-owned airport security company based in The Netherlands founded by former officers of the Shin Beit intelligence agency. Its subsidiaries are also involved in key security functions there, including ProCheck, Ramasso and I-SEC.

The Israeli security company has a record of staging false flag operations, including the September 11, 2001 attacks. ICaTS subsidiary Huntleigh provided passenger and baggage inspection services at Boston Logan Airport, where two of the four jetliners used in the 911 attack originated.

At Schipol Airport on Christmas 2009, ICTS allowed the “Underwear Bomber” Umar Farouk Abdulmutallah armed with explosives to slip past “sniffer” detectors to board a Detroit-bound Northwest flight, an incident that was a boon to Homeland Security and the global war on terrorism.

Initial information, even before the start of an official inquiry into MH17, raise serious questions of whether Israeli intelligence tampered with the flight controls and radar identification (transponder) system of the Malaysian-operated Boeing-777.

- MH17 deviated from the civilian flight path, which should cross close to the exit mouth of the Azov Sea, away from the current battle zone between the Ukraine military and militant ethnic Russian irregulars. Instead its navigation steered the jetliner on a more northerly course in contested airspace, where Ukraine military aircraft conduct both air strikes and troop transport missions, putting the Malaysian Airlines jet into jeopardy.

- The wide-body Boeing-777 jumbo jet is similar in profile to the Antonov (built by Kharkov Aircraft Industries in Ukraine) and Ilyushin (Russian-built) transport craft in service with the Ukraine military and air cargo fleets. At higher altitudes (MH17 was flying at 35,000 feet), the only way from ground level to identify a plane is by a coded radar response from its transponder signal. One possibility was that MH17 was programmed with a false responder code; while another problem could have been confusion with the transponder beam from a nearby Ukraine military craft. A more sinister scenario is the sending of a false ID signal from a ground-based vehicle.

In short, Israeli operatives could have loaded a bomb onto MH17 or used a false responder signal to lure a rebel missile battery to intercept a suspected incoming troop landing. Another issue for investigation, if these scenarios are verified, is the unspoken connection between the Boeing Corporation and the Israeli intelligence services. Boeing would have key data on tampering of any of its aircraft control systems, and both MH17 and MH370 were Boeing-777s.

Israeli intelligence had three possible motives for orchestrating a false flag incident blamed on ethnic Russians or on the Kremlin.

- first, the MH17 crash diverted international media attention from the launch of the Israeli invasion of Gaza, which is a serious rupture of existing peace accords and a massive assault on human rights. Malaysia is an outspoken voice in the UN and the world media on Palestinian rights in Gaza.

- second, Israel, even with the Zionist economic interests in Russia such as BP, has a historical interest in the 45 000-member strong Jewish community in the port of Odessa, which has a large stake in the financial sector, military electronics industry, missile production and weapons factories. PBN and GQR, lobbying organizations controlled by American Jewish neoconservatives, are the most influential force in Ukraine politics.

- third, the destruction of MH17 serves as a warning to the governments of Malaysia and Australia to cease any further investigation into the strong possibility that MH370 was hijacked by the Israeli military. MH370 was carrying engineers, designers, prototypes, specifications and a chip foundry for the world’s smallest microchip, the KL series. The leading edge technology is needed for Israel’s crash program to build a drone army, especially mini-robots capable of infiltrating Iran’s nuclear plants. (This writer has extensively researched a nd uncovered Israeli involvement in the MH370 hijacking at rense.com)

One point of bias that needs to be disclosed is that this writer is a sympathizer of Ukraine independence and opposes Russian intervention. In specific incidents, however, such as the destruction of MH17, one’s preferences must be set aside in pursuit of the facts relevant to the case. The Israeli role in this affair cannot be ignored, especially considering its abiding interests in independent Ukraine. Therefore, the Kiev government should launch an investigation into the possibility of sabotage by an ally so as not to harm& nbsp;its legitimacy by incriminating itself together with Israeli state-sponsored terrorism, legitimate grounds for reprisal by its adversary. A Ukraine that claims to be independent should try to be independent.

As an investigation team approaches the crash site, the real cover-up is yet to begin. The family members and friends of both targeted Malaysian Airlines jetliners are owed the truth and the culprits must be dragged to justice.

Yoichi Shimatsu is a science and technology journalist based in Hong Kong and former editor of The Japan Times Weekly in Tokyo.

turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 24th July 2014 at 15:46.

20. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

Rense 7/23/2014

Hour1 & 2: Tim Rifat - Geopolitical Analysis

TOPIC(S): Please bear in mind: Tim Rifat (Terrible Tim) is an eccentric that is bent on antagonizing Rothchild families, Shaking a Stick at Putin, MI5 & MI6, the Queen, Parliamentary Politicians, Obama, American politicians & anybody else that has a rigid ideology that they live by & works for the Zionist Rothschild's NWO Agenda - MH17 - Psychic Warfare Research - Re: Ukraine: Putin Will Continue to do Nothing, as He is But as a Mind Controlled Rat - A Glove Puppet of Zionist Rothschilds - Will Run Away Like a Scared Dog - Secret Trials - Secret Prisons - Secret Deaths - The British Model - The Same Black Hand Pulling the Same Strings - U.S. Complicit to the Massacre in Gaza - Nobody Really Knows WHO Killed the Three 'Kidnapped' Israelis - Al Jazeera the Only News Service Organization that Israel Fears - Zionist Media Control: CNN 57 Percent Americans Support Israel's Attack on Palestinians

Hour3: Joel Skousen - World Affairs Brief

TOPIC(s): Schiphol Airport - Bomb Idea w/ the MH17 Event - Missiles Do Not Cause a Fuselage to Break Up Into Pieces - Missiles Are Heat-Seeking - They Go For the Engines - Joel Differs From Paul Craig Roberts In Saying, 'Putin is No Victim in All of This' -
    Last edited by turiya; 25th July 2014 at 15:47.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast