Default Re: Jeff Rense interview downloads

Kevin Barrett Interviews Jeff Rense

Truth Jihad Radio
    8/28/2014

Audio Source Link 1 hour interview.

One of the topics is the following video:

Proof Radiation Is KILLING The Pacific

turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 30th August 2014 at 20:42.

2. Link to Post #102
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Last edited by turiya; 22nd November 2014 at 23:57.

3. Link to Post #103
    Thanks

Last edited by turiya; 23rd November 2014 at 00:41.

4. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

Rense 4/27/2015

Hour2: Tim Rifat

Tim Rifat Interview covering the Psychic Warfare possibility of knocking out Jeff Rense prior to his recent car accident.

Turan (Tim) Rifat was born in Brighton in 1957. He has a university science degree and another in education. Whilst doing his Ph.D., the author decided he’d had enough of mechanistic science, so for the past 15 years he has been researching the paranormal, with the aim of developing its physics, as well as carrying out numerous workshops on healing and personal development. His research task took rather longer than imagined, and led to some unfortunate confrontations with ‘evil’ forces-MI5 being the least of these.
    Last edited by turiya; 30th May 2015 at 14:59.

5. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

Jeff starts out w/ the Clintons surrounded by dead bodies... the Clinton Death List... moving on to an interview with George Webb...

Jeff Rense & George Webb
    The Clinton Foundation
    Ties To Mideast Terror

(Published on Jan 3, 2017)

Jeff Rense & George Webb
    Operation Gladio in the US?

(Published on Jan 4, 2017)

The Crimes of the Clinton Foundation
    Max Igan in Conversation w/ George Webb

(Published on Jan 6, 2017)

[19:20]
    MAX IGAN: The interesting thing for me, it how this is progressing as a business. Its a business, of course, its about obtaining resources & milking the wealth out of countries. But the sheer complete & utter disregard for human life that happens along the way, here, and the human harvest that happens along the way... Its something that I've been mentioning on 'Shutters' recently. And people have to understand that when you have a war, when you go into a country, you go into a village or a town, the first thing that happens is that they usually round up all the women & children & ship them off somewhere, keep some there as human shields, or whatever...

But this is a harvest that takes place. They just don't kill everybody. These people are a resource. And these resources are being shipped out. And the sheer brutality - using Sarin gas to clear away for a pipeline.

And when you look at what's going on with the United States - the amount of tension that is going on with the government, you've got to wonder... would someone like Hillary Clinton use this sort of method against their own people in America. I mean, they're prepared to do it overseas... They're prepared to do, to what looks like a technical nuke in Haiti to create that earthquake to release all the oil... It's very doubtful that was a real earthquake... And this has been shown by your research, as well...

So, you got to wonder, how far is this woman prepared to go if she's backed into a corner?

GEORGE WEBB: Yeah, you make a good point. Because with the Sanctuary Cities... And then, you have 20,000 Stingers there in Lybia, and then only 2,000 have been recovered, so that's 18,000 that are somewhere...

And, some Soros emails to Hillary talked about the over-throw of Albania... So, some of those Stingers went to Albania. Some of them went to Boca Haram because the Nigerian Air Force was going to get some planes, and so they though Nigeria needed some. But that still leaves about 15,000.

MAX IGAN: That's alot of Stingers, yeah.

GEORGE WEBB: There's reports of - over the New Mexican border & over the Arizona border - of ISIS training camps - People shooting at targets, and white plume & the whole bit.

So, if those are, or had been, pre-positioned in Chicago, in San Francisco, Los Angeles, key cities like Seattle, that are Sanctuary Cities, you could have a situation where you have one of two planes shot down. And then you have a La Raza ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Raza ) which is the political arm of the Sinaloa drug cartel asking for ransom, otherwise, "We'll shut-down everything coming in & out of O'Hare. I don't mean to be overly dramatic, but that is a real possibility.

MAX IGAN: That is a possibility. You say there's ISIS training camps in Arizona. What do you mean by this? Is this official? Are there ISIS training camps in Arizona?

GEORGE WEBB: Just over the border, just over the border. Its in my citations... the photos & everything. So again, these are things researchers provide to me... I'm not...

MAX IGAN: These, of course, aren't called 'ISIS Training Camps', I would imagine. What are these areas called?

GEORGE WEBB: What they've done... is that they have people on the ground... reporters & so forth that would say, "Okay, we have an influx from Syria - Syrian refugees - into these areas that are doing things at the 'ranch' that seem to be, kind of like... power insurgents... power insurgency types things... weapons going off...

I put it out there on the show, just to mention it, so that there's a heightened sense of awareness. If its true, then good for national security. If its not true, then fine. I'm not saying the Mexican people are bad people. I've been to Mexico alot of times, I love the Mexican people... I'm talking about the element that would choose to be a terrorist in Homeland. I mean, Hillary hired a terrorist element - the Muslim Brotherhood - to overthrow three different countries. And the operational plan is 7 different countries, and there are 32 different countries that Muslim Brotherhood is in.

So, I didn't dream this up on my own one day just to go get Hillary, you know, I'm just sounding the alarm bell, that's all.

MAX IGAN: No, No - good on you. Its been such a convoluted web. What do you think we could do about this? What do you think is going to come of this? Do you think that Trump will actually do anything about this?

GEORGE WEBB: Well, Trump's a wild card. And I saw some of your great videos on this. Its amazing the perception that someone in Australia has of American politics, cuz its spot-on.

Dan Burton Image: http://cdnph.upi.com/topic/photo/ss/...-Hearing_1.jpg

Everyone is wondering what Trump's going to do. Up until today I thought he just was going to do the billionaire cabinet... and the 'Big Oil' type cabinet. And that has its benefits, I think. But he did name somebody today, a guy named Dan Burton who actually did the prosecution into the Marc Rich pardon. Marc Rich, for people that don't know who this is, is the guy who bought Gadaffi's oil & sold it on the spot-market & made Gadaffi all these billions of dollars. And also made alot of money for... the State of Israel, will just to put it that way... I know Zionism & all that... but he did.

And so, Dan Burton is going to be able to drill down on this situation - he's on as a National Security. Up until today, I would have said that Trump was just going to sweep it under the rug, but today, w/ Dan Burton, I think maybe there's a hope that Trump drills down.

MAX IGAN: Yeah, I'm hoping with the amount of public pressure that we're seeing with things like Pizzagate coming into the light, I know there's been a huge psychological operation that's happened with that. But it has exposed this child trafficking network is real. And, with what's been exposed through these Clinton emails, and what's been exposed with what the Clinton Foundation has been up to, I think he's getting pushed into a position where if he wants to maintain any fights at all, he's going to have to do something. Because otherwise, there's going to be some sort of revolution, or something, because I think too many people are going to be let down if he doesn't do something.

Its becoming pretty obvious, now, that the world is run by this criminal cabal. I mean, what we see with the Clinton Foundation - this is just Hillary Clinton, this is just her foundation - all these governments work in collusion, all these politicians have their own foundations. I bet if we started looking into all of them, we're going to find all sorts of weird dealings going on.

So hopefully, Trump is being pushed into a position that he has to act. And that is my great hope.

Eva Bartlett Image: http://onovini.com/wp-content/upload...73-400x240.jpg
    Serena Shim Image: http://archive.almanar.com.lb/french...erena-Shim.jpg

GEORGE WEBB: Yep. Well, I think the thing that I didn't realize right away was that I was really focused on the oil deals & the arms deals, but if you look at the child trafficking, there was a reporter from Canada, here name is Eva Bartlett & she started doing this great reporting, as well as this Serena Shim. Serena Shim was unfortunately murdered by the Turkish Intelligence. But Eva Bartlett is still reporting.

They're saying, "Hey, these "White Helmets" that you see in Syria that are going in and pulling children out of the dust, & so forth, from collapsed building during the day, are doing great things, and they're on CNN. But at night, there's a different group of guys with the full beards & with ISIS cell phones, and so forth, and they're taking these kids out & they're never seen again... they're putting them into these little orphanages.

And, if you think of the child trafficking, its much more valuable - a child to sell to a Middle East Sheikh, than a 25-gallon carrier of oil. I mean, they're going to pay alot more for a child. And that's going to be called 'a marriage'. So, I think the child trafficking you've hit on is absolutely true. And its almost the first resource that folks are going after when they do these land clearing operations.

Jeff Rense And George Webb
    DynCorp Human Trafficking, Haiti And Me

(Published on Jan 30, 2017)
    with @oreillyfactor airs tonight at 8:00 P.M.
    Enjoy!

3:33 PM - 6 Feb 2017

6:33 PM - 6 Feb 2017

6:49 PM - 6 Feb 2017
    Last edited by turiya; 7th February 2017 at 19:11.

6. Link to Post #106
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Great to see you, turiya, and great to see you continuing along the lines of the consciousness stream I had come to greatly appreciate!
    Last edited by Chester; 7th February 2017 at 17:34.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

avid (7th February 2017), Basho (9th February 2017), Bob (7th February 2017), eaglespirit (7th February 2017), turiya (7th February 2017)

8. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

Ah, you guys found me out!

More Recent Trump Tweets
    can make a deal with Iran, #1 in terror, no
    problem!

4:11 AM - 7 Feb 2017
    YOU!!

8:25 AM - 7 Feb 2017

"Who is the state senator? Do you want to give his name? We'll destroy his career..."
    • Feb 7, 2017 3:24 PM

5:04 PM - 7 Feb 2017
    Last edited by turiya; 8th February 2017 at 01:49.

9. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

Topics:
    • General Mattis Backs Down...
    • Trump is backing his own family (Jewish son-in-law)
    • Swedes need to start speaking Arabic
    • Trump to be banned by London Muslim Mayor -
    • Liberman promoting Palestinian Extermination
    • Johnny Depp - how many mansions?
    • Obama should share his property w/ his beloved Muslim immigrants
    • 30% of all D.C. Politicians are Connected to the Elite Pedofile Ring...
    • Lady Gaga
    • Warning to Iran
    • Illuminati terrified by Tim Rifat
    • Mice Research & Human Predatory Behavior
    • Cobalt 60
    • Steve Bannon: "We are going to war in the South China Sea."

(1/10/2017)
    Hour 2 - Jim Fetzer -
    War Talk…What's Going On?

Jim Fetzer Website

Topics:
    • A Complete Political Betrayal on Foreign Policy
    • Pelosi lost her marbles
    • O'Reilly's shot at Putin as a Killer
    • Russia - China - Iran Pact
    • Sanctuary Cities & State
    • Donald Trump a Captive by the Zionist State of Israel?
    Last edited by turiya; 8th February 2017 at 13:58.

10. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

Jay Weidner on the Esoteric Side of Trump...

Jeff Rense & Jay Weidner
    Trump...Numerology & Divine Inspiration?

(Published on Jan 12, 2017)

11. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

12. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

Gerald Celente Interview w/ Jeff Rense... discussing some of the issues...

Jeff Rense and Gerald Celente - Has Trump
    Duped America? Shocking Developments

(Published on Feb 10, 2017)
    Published on Feb 10, 2017
    Please visit http://www.rense.com/ for updates and information you will never see on Fox News!

Clip from February 09, 2017 - guest Gerald Celente on the Jeff Rense Program. Full program available in Archives at http://www.renseradio.com/signup.htm
    Last edited by turiya; 11th February 2017 at 17:26.

13. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

Cross-Posted from another thread....

Quote Posted by Sean (here)
    REALLY interesting how MSM made, like, zero mention of the human trafficking component of this EO. That was on purpose.

I can't stand Trump, but this is good. I hate seeing families torn apart with these raids..But have we not figured out yet that the people who are trafficking illegal immigrants are ALSO trafficking sex slaves? I protested against this here in NYC; But, can we admit that it was the IMPLEMENTATION and EXECUTION of this EO that was the main problem? HOW they did it, not the "why?"

I'm not partisan. I want the truth. The truth is Obama did a lot of the same things, with nary a protest. Why is that?

If Trump is going after drug/human trafficking, good.

And, the reason the MSM downplayed the human trafficking part of the EO should be obvious: They themselves, or people they're friendly with, are involved. Don't forget that California raid recently. 474 people busted. Just saying. Some of the "Trump blowback" is "deception and cover".
    Not to forget the Trafficking of Human Organs...

Day 111 - DynCorp's Harvest,
    Killing Is Good Business, Part 1

(Published on Feb 11, 2017)
    "What we do in this series is we follow Oil Pipelines. And from that, if you just follow Oil Pipelines, you discover these Rat Lines. And these Rat Lines are illicit trade in Organs, Sex for Kids & Women, Drug Trafficking & Arms Trafficking. And so, we follow DynCorp & we're looking into DynCorp's move from the international space where its had alot of trouble overseas in Bosnia & Kosovo & so forth, and then Haiti, and how this has moved into the United States, as part of a program called Joint Task Force on Terror (JTTF)."

So, we're going to drill down a little bit today on journalism. I saw this data-driven journalism piece that someone quoted for me - thank you for the reference (to the blogger who put this out there). But it talks about how most news is delivered to you as data... and then you really don't have any filter to see the credibility of that, or not. So, its CNN vs 'Joe Blow', or whomever. Very infrequently is it data-aggregated with Truth-Points to visualize it. And almost never do they go into the WHY? of the story.

But I just wanted to show that this is a secret document from the CIA - its 1983 - and you wouldn't even have to change the date to bring it up to date, right now, which is: We need to bring muscle to bear against Syria. And it says we need to sharply escalate the pressure against Assad, to covertly orchestrate simultaneous military threats in Syria from three border States - Iraq, Israel & Turkey - they just dropped Israel. And the reason being is the sole goal: the Opening of the Pipeline.

If you knew this story - the 1983 story - you could have a 'filter' against anything CNN says, or anything CIA says. And say, 'that's just patently false' - I mean, its obvious that you're trying to put a Pipeline through Syria. And that's what I strive for in data-driven journalism.

And that's why the 650,000 emails from these 19 State Department people are so important. Because, even just with one email, completely changes the data-set, and changes our mindset. Even with just one proof-point & one pattern - we can throw out everything that CNN has done in, actually, the last 5 years, because we know its just not true.

And that's why if we Meta-data, or these G-mail accounts, it will just open up all the Foreign Policy & the Domestic Program that the FBI is running through McCabe.

Jason Chaffetz from House Oversight had a whole bunch of people protest last night - the Soros protesters with waving arms, some people now coming & pointing, and then they'll probably be throwing things, like eggs, soon. But what they were saying was, "Where is the 'Line in the Sand'? In other words, "What Line does Trump have to cross, in order for you to Impeach Trump, three weeks in?"

And the line is obvious - its the Constitution. Its the Law! And these 19 G-mail accounts, or a Felony - Violation of the Federal Records Act - and my response for Chappetz would be: The 'Line' for Trump is the same as it was for everyone else that works for the government. When you sign the pledge to go work for the government, if you break these laws, you have to pay the price. I would just say (to Chappetz), "Look, as soon as the FBI gives me the 19 G-mail accounts from the last investigation that I was working on, I'll be glad to start the investigation on Trump."

So this is another example that I want to use of this data-visualization & story... If you took the story that the CIA put out, they have beautiful graphics & so forth... they were saying, "Oh, right here, there's trash building up in these canals, so we need to go in there with U.N. Peace Keepers to clear this land cuz its backing up all the trash. And then there's these other Settlement Areas where... those need to be cleared because there could be rain & mud-slides.

Well, I mapped the new hotels - the seven new hotels to these spots - in Port-au-Prince. That's the only place where people were being permanently removed. So its again, it putting the two things together so you can have that lens to filter this. They wanted to move these people off this coastal area, because here's the airport - this is all luxury... And right now, its occupied by people - they wanted to move them out to these Green Spots.

So, one of the ways, I'll show... as I zoom in down here - this is this area right in here - if you didn't know, for instance, that Fort Dimanche - I think that means Sunday, right? It was the Haitian Auschwitz - this was where all the people were put to death, right here, during Pappa Doc & Baby Doc. Moran(?) Hotel - this was exactly based on the Vietnam Phoenix Project.

Pappa Doc & Baby Doc

If you look at this little piece of land, here, called Cité Soleil... when Aristide came into power - a popularly elected President - he named this Cité Simone, because I believe his wife was named Simone, and now they've changed that because Aristide has been forced out. But if you look at the airport it aims almost like a gun - right at Cité Soleil - they want that property so bad... This Ministola(?) Logistic Center is right here, at the end, its like the bullet at the end of the gun - aiming right at Cité Soleil.

If you know this history, again, you can see these things that come out - these beautiful info-graphics, that are so well done. But then, you can kind of see through "cover stories"... Oh, its 'garbage', or it 'landslides', and so forth. And you go, "Wait, wait, a minute, here... But they don't build the hotel right away, so it would be hard to know that.

This is Samy, for instance, with the guy whose kind of importing / exporting of whatever - I think its alot of frozen bodies - to be honest w/ you. But this is this sex-operation that they've set up - this Kaliko Beach Club - and, we heard the story that there was 33 women that were saved. We heard the story that there were 12 men arrested [actually, people], but we didn't hear the names of who those 12 people were, we didn't hear the names of the 33 girls that were involved. We didn't have any reporters doing any follow-up at all. We don't know anything about it. There could have been 33 girls kidnapped from Cité Soleil. They could still be sex-slaves, now. And we don't know if the 12 guys who were arrested were the 12 kidnappers that went down & got them. Its just basically - if everyone is playing this 'fake' role - like the manager for the banquets, and so forth - if everybody is playing a fake role, you have no way of knowing, without real reporting.

So again, I'm encouraging anybody in Haiti to actually go and find this, because I think this is still in operation. And I think they're doing this at all 27 of Samy's hotels, still! Until they can provide me proof that they're not doing that. Go to the jail & show me pictures of the mug-shots of the people who got arrested, if they shut this thing down.

Okay, I'm just saying that the journalism has to go that next step..."

May try to get to transcribing this video when I get the time...

Day 111 - DynCorp Harvest,
    Killing Is Good Business, Part 2

(Published on Feb 11, 2017)
    Last edited by turiya; 13th February 2017 at 01:09.

14. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

Catherine Austin Fitts Interview... Insightful...

Jeff Rense & Catherine Austin Fitts -
    Brilliant Explanation Of What Trump…
    And We…Are Now Facing

(Published on Feb 1, 2017)

(1/10/2017)
    Hour 1 - Attorney Jonathan Emord -
    Sanctuary Cities & Dem Obstructionism

Jonathan Emord Website
    Topics:
    • Trump is doing more than expected to Strengthen this country
    • Eastern Europe & American dominance over NATO
    • Establishing a check on Russia desire to expand world domination
    • North Korea destabilization
    • Ruddy Reince Preibus as Chief of Staff (Daily Caller article)
    • Ninth Circuit totally wrong - Irresponsible Decision
    • John DeStefano selected as Director of presidential personnel
    • Some problems
    • ObamaCare & the Republicans
    • Immigration & another EO - Three Options - Saudi Arabia
    • Mindless Open Border Policy
    • Sanctuary Cities - Mindless Obstructionism
    Last edited by turiya; 15th February 2017 at 12:09.

15. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

Topics:
    • Mike Flynn
    • Jim Fetzer & Jeff Rense are not quite on the same page on this one...
    • Bill Krystal - talk about Treason
    • McMullen
    • Chuck Schumer & the Pedofile Ring round-up
    • Clean out the CIA
    • Priebus & Johnny DeStefano - Jeff is obsessed with this one, imo.
    • Jared Kushner

President Trump Under Siege
    By The Dark State

Last edited by turiya; 17th February 2017 at 16:34.

16. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

17. Link to Post #116
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Thanks Turiya,
    I started to listen to the rense/steele interview last night as a shortened version is on youtube but when I saw that steele is saying he is giving trump 60/40 odds he won't make it, I decided not to listen. What kind of friend is this, who publicly puts that out there? Even if you believe it, keep it to yourself that is if you want the guy to be successful....

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

fourty-two (2nd March 2017), turiya (3rd March 2017)

19. Link to Post #117
    Thanks
    Last edited by turiya; 3rd March 2017 at 15:16.

20. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

In an ironic twist, it appears it may not have been 'The Russians' that hacked America's political system last year. As The Daily Caller reports, three brothers (Abid, Imran, and Jamal Awan) who managed office IT for members of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and other lawmakers were abruptly relieved of their duties on suspicion that they accessed congressional computer networks without permission.

Imran Awan seen below with Bill Clinton

As Luke Rosiak repoerts, the brothers were barred from computer networks at the House of Representatives Thursday, The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group has learned.
    Three members of the intelligence panel and five members of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs were among the dozens of members who employed the suspects on a shared basis. The two committees deal with many of the nation’s most sensitive issues, information and documents, including those related to the war on terrorism.

The brothers are suspected of serious violations, including accessing members’ computer networks without their knowledge and stealing equipment from Congress.
    The three men are “shared employees,” meaning they are hired by multiple offices, which split their salaries and use them as needed for IT services. It is up to each member to fire them from working...
    Jamal handled IT for Rep. Joaquin Castro, a Texas Democrat who serves on both the intelligence and foreign affairs panels.

“As of 2/2, his employment with our office has been terminated,” Castro spokeswoman Erin Hatch told TheDCNF Friday.

Jamal also worked for Louisiana Democrat Rep. Cedric Richmond, who is on the Committee on Homeland Security.

Imran worked for Reps. Andre Carson, an Indiana Democrat, and Jackie Speier, a California Democrat. Carson and Speier are members of the intelligence committee. Spokesmen for Carson and Speier did not respond to TheDCNF’s requests for comments. Imran also worked for the House office of Wasserman-Schultz.

Then-Rep. Tammy Duckworth, an Illinois Democrat, employed Abid for IT work in 2016. She was a member of House committees dealing with the armed services, oversight, and Benghazi. Duckworth was elected to the Senate in November, 2016. Abid has a prior criminal record and a bankruptcy.

Abid also worked for Rep. Lois Frankel, a Florida Democrat who is member of the foreign affairs committee.

Also among those whose computer systems may have been compromised is Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the Florida Democrat who was previously the target of a disastrous email hack when she served as chairman of the Democratic National Committee during the 2016 campaign.

Read more here...
    A criminal investigation into five unnamed people began late last year related to serious and potentially illegal violations of House IT policies, Politico reported Thursday. Chiefs of staff for the members were briefed Thursday by the Sergeant-at-Arms.
    Buzzfeed reported Friday that one of the affected members claimed:
    “they said it was some sort of procurement scam, but now I’m concerned that they may have stolen data from us, emails, who knows.”
    While treading carefully here, and not wanting to hurt anyone's feelings, is it just us or is the irony too perfect that having blamed 'Russians' for allegedly hacking their systems and manipulating the election, it was three IT staff they hired (with immigrant-sounding names - yes we said it) that in fact broke into the systems of various politicians and aides.

ZEROHEDGE
    Last edited by turiya; 4th March 2017 at 18:13.

21. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

Politics

A U.S. Capitol police officer guards the perimeter in front of the U.S. Capitol Building
    after a shooting at the U.S. Capitol Visitors Center in Washington March 28, 2016.
    Photo: REUTERS/Joshua Roberts
    EXCLUSIVE: House Intelligence, Foreign
    Affairs Committee Members Compromised
    By Rogue IT Staff

Luke Rosiak
    Investigative Reporter

11:12 AM 02/04/2017
    Three brothers who managed office information technology for members of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and other lawmakers were abruptly relieved of their duties on suspicion that they accessed congressional computers without permission.

Brothers Abid, Imran, and Jamal Awan were barred from computer networks at the House of Representatives Thursday, The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group has learned.

Three members of the intelligence panel and five members of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs were among the dozens of members who employed the suspects on a shared basis. The two committees deal with many of the nation’s most sensitive issues and documents, including those related to the war on terrorism.

Also among those whose computer systems may have been compromised is Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the Florida Democrat who was previously the target of a disastrous email hack when she served as chairman of the Democratic National Committee during the 2016 campaign.

The brothers are suspected of serious violations, including accessing members’ computer networks without their knowledge and stealing equipment from Congress.
    Jamal handled IT for Rep. Joaquin Castro, a Texas Democrat who serves on both the intelligence and foreign affairs panels.

“As of 2/2, his employment with our office has been terminated,” Castro spokeswoman Erin Hatch told TheDCNF Friday.

Jamal also worked for Louisiana Democrat Rep. Cedric Richmond, who is on the Committee on Homeland Security.

Imran worked for Reps. Andre Carson, an Indiana Democrat, and Jackie Speier, a California Democrat. Both are members of the intelligence committee, and their spokesmen did not respond to TheDCNF’s requests for comment. Imran also worked for the House office of Wasserman Schultz.

Then-Rep. Tammy Duckworth, an Illinois Democrat, employed Abid for IT work in 2016. She was a member of House committees dealing with the armed services, oversight, and Benghazi. Duckworth was elected to the Senate in November, 2016. Abid has a prior criminal record and a bankruptcy.

Abid also worked for Rep. Lois Frankel, a Florida Democrat who is member of the foreign affairs committee.

Indiana Rep. Andre Carson speaks at an
    Islamic Circle of North America event in 2014.
    (Youtube screen grab) .
    The three men are “shared employees,” meaning they are hired by multiple offices, which split their salaries and use them as needed for IT services. It is up to each member to fire them.

A criminal investigation into five unnamed people began late last year related to serious and potentially illegal violations of House IT policies, Politico reported Thursday. Chiefs of staff for the members were briefed Thursday by the Sergeant-at-Arms.
    Capitol Police spokeswoman Eva Malecki said the investigation was still ongoing, and arrests have not been made but staff were “asked to update their security settings.”

Buzzfeed reported that the Sergeant-at-Arms told staff that the subjects were four men who were brothers and one woman. It did not name them. It quoted one of the affected members as saying “they said it was some sort of procurement scam, but now I’m concerned that they may have stolen data from us, emails, who knows.”

Jamal did not return a request for comment from TheDCNF at a personal email address, while emails to House addresses in the three men’s names bounced back Friday.

U.S. Representative Tammy Duckworth (D-IL)
    introduces U.S. President Barack Obama to
    deliver remarks at her senatorial campaign
    fundraiser event in Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
    October 9, 2016. REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst.
    Abid, Imran and Jamal have all shared a house in Lorton, Virginia, that is owned by Hina R. Alvi. Alvi is a female House IT employee who works for many of the same members as the three brothers, as well as the House Democratic Caucus.

Signs of trouble have long been visible in public records. The Congressional Credit Union repossessed Abid’s car in 2009, and he declared bankruptcy in 2012, facing multiple lawsuits.

Alvi, who did not respond to TheDCNF’s request for comment, has taken multiple second mortgages.

Politics

WASHINGTON - JUNE 5: The U.S. Capitol is shown June 5, 2003 in Washington, DC.
    Both houses of the U.S. Congress, the U.S. Senate and the U.S. House of
    Representatives meet in the Capitol.
    (Photo by Stefan Zaklin/Getty Images)

Congress IT Probe Suspects
    Had Massive Debts, Years
    Of Suspicious Activity

Luke Rosiak
    Investigative Reporter
    8:45 PM 02/07/2017
    Four people who worked for the House of Representatives have a history of massive debts and bankruptcy, a fondness for fast cars and real estate, and unusually complicated webs of intertwined finances.

The three brothers and a wife of one of them are under criminal investigation into sensitive congressional information security.

Chiefs of staff for dozens of Democratic lawmakers who employed the four were informed last week that a criminal probe was underway into their use of congressional information technology systems, including the existence of an external server to which House data was being funneled, and into the theft of and overbilling for computer equipment.

Brothers Imran, Abid, and Jamal Awan and Hina Alvi, Imran’s wife, each made $160,000 a year as information technology workers for the House. Their salaries and time were shared among dozens of Democratic members, including former Democratic National Committee Chairman Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz of Florida. The lawmakers also include members of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.

Daily Caller
    Last edited by turiya; 4th March 2017 at 19:11.

22. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

Politics

Representative Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL 23rd District) and chair of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) speaks to a reporter before the democratic debate on December 19, 2015 in Manchester, New Hampshire. (Photo by Andrew Burton/Getty Images)

EXCLUSIVE: House Dem IT Guys
    In Security Probe Secretly Took
    $100K In Iraqi Money

Luke Rosiak
    Investigative Reporter

10:13 PM 02/20/2017
    Rogue congressional staffers took $100,000 from an Iraqi politician while they had administrator-level access to the House of Representatives’ computer network, according to court documents examined by The Daily Caller News Foundation’s Investigative Group.

The money was a loan from Dr. Ali al-Attar, an Iraqi political figure, and was funneled through a company with “impossible”-to-decipher financial transactions that the congressional information technology (IT) staffers controlled.

Imran Awan, ringleader of the group that includes his brothers Abid and Jamal, has provided IT services since 2005 for Florida Democrat Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the former Democratic National Committee (DNC) chairwoman. The brothers are from Pakistan.

The trio also worked for dozens of other House Democrats, including members of the intelligence, foreign affairs and homeland security committees. Those positions likely gave them access to congressional emails and other sensitive documents.

The brothers, whose access to House IT networks has been terminated, are under criminal investigation by the U.S. Capitol Police.

Wasserman Schultz resigned from her DNC post following a disastrous email hack during the 2016 campaign. Her House spokesman did not respond to TheDCNF’s question Monday about Imran’s employment status. As of Feb. 6, she had declined to fire Imran.

Investigators found that congressional information was being copied to an off-site server and they suspect the brothers of improperly accessing information and stealing congressional property. Chiefs of staff for the employing Democrats were notified Feb. 2.

Soon after Imran began working for members of Congress, Imran’s and Abid’s wives — Hina Alvi and Natalia Sova — also began receiving congressional paychecks, TheDCNF found. Imran’s employers included two members of the intelligence committee, Indiana Democrat Rep. Andre Carson and California Democrat Rep. Jackie Speier.

By 2009, the family was simultaneously managing a full-time car dealership in Virginia, with Abid running day-to-day operations after contributing $250,000 in startup cash. It was called Cars International A, LLC, referred to as “CIA” in court documents.

Imran boasted unusual clout among House Democrats, and was even pictured conversing with former President Bill Clinton. After Rao Abbas, who was owed money by the dealership, threatened to sue amid allegations of deception and theft, Abbas appeared on the congressional payroll and received $250,000 in taxpayer payments.

Abid had “100% control” of the dealership, a one-time business partner said in court documents, in addition to his $165,000-a-year job working full-time for multiple representatives, including Ohio Democrat Tim Ryan and California Democrat Jim Costa.

“He had the dealer license and sole responsibility of running it. Abid would put cars on the lot, take them in consignment, sell them, do all the title work and get money from the retail sale,” according to court documents. Multiple emails show the Awan brothers conducting business such as attending car auctions on weekdays.

“Imram later acted as owner since CIA was considered family business by the Awans,” Abid’s one-time business partner, Nasir Khattak, said in court documents. The car dealership’s finances consisted of byzantine transfers in which staff and cars were often swapped between it and a dealership next door, Khattak said.

Despite numerous family members making $160,000 congressional salaries, debts went unpaid by the brothers, including to the Congressional Federal Credit Union.

“It was very bad record-keeping in Cars International … it is close to impossible to make any sense out of all the transactions that happened,” Khattak said in court documents.

The $100,000 loan came as the dealership continued to rack up debt, court records show.

“Ali Al-Attar was out of the country as he was involved in politics and the formation of the Iraqi government,” Khattak said in court documents.

In addition to his other jobs, Imran is a real estate agent, and Khattak is also a realtor who obtained the cash from Al-Attar and passed it through bank accounts used for real estate deals in Fairfax County, Va.

“Having lost my and Abid’s collective investment of $500k due to Awan’s mismanagement, [CIA] was further in debt $400k to other creditors,” Khattak said in a lawsuit.

Khattak said Imran masterminded the family’s finances and by late 2010, Imran “was running the business in full control” and “instructed Abid not to even speak to anyone.”

The Iraqi cash disappeared amid a dispute between Khattak and the Awans. Khattak said defaulting on the loan meant Al-Attar now owned the business, but the Awans refused to relinquish control.

In 2012, Abid declared personal bankruptcy listing more than $1 million in liabilities. While debts to others went unpaid, he kept ownership of two houses, and Imran kept his own substantial property, despite his admitted role in the failed business.

Bankruptcy documents listed Abbas as a creditor and said he might sue Abid, but Abbas later took the brothers’ side in a lawsuit against Khattak, who said that the Awans had somehow manipulated him to do so. Not long after, Abbas appeared for the first time on the congressional payroll, and collected $250,000 from taxpayers through the end of last year.

Four out of the six Democrats he worked for also employed Imran. His employers included a member of the intelligence committee, Patrick Murphy of Florida; a member of the foreign affairs committee, Theodore Deutch of Florida; and Brad Ashford of Nebraska, who is on the armed services committee.

Abbas’ congressional email was cut off in early February, around the time the Capitol Police revealed that they had uncovered a scheme involving a network of IT aides. The Awans’ access has also been cut off. Reached at a personal email address, Abbas did not respond to repeated questions from TheDCNF.

Abid claimed the Iraqi doctor may never have existed. “If as suspected, all of this is a charade, particularly if it is learned the mysterious Dr. Al-Attar doesn’t exist or didn’t sign the documents, then the whole matter rises to a higher level,” he said in court documents.

The youngest Awan brother, Jamal, was also placed on the House payroll at 20 years of age and makes $160,000, far higher than others in similar jobs.

TheDCNF was the first to identify the brothers and Alvi, and now, Sova and Abbas.

Daily Caller

Politics

Imran Awan, target of a House security probe, worked in IT
    for Rep. Andre Carson, a member of the intelligence committee.

House Dem IT Staffers Owed Money
    To Hezbollah-Connected Fugitive

Luke Rosiak
    Investigative Reporter

10:24 PM 02/21/2017
    Congressional aides suspected of criminally misusing their access to House computer systems owed $100,000 to an Iraqi politician who is wanted by U.S. authorities and has been linked to Hezbollah, the Iranian-backed Middle Eastern terrorist outfit.

Imran Awan and four of his relatives were employed as information technology (IT) aides by dozens of House Democrats, including members of the intelligence, foreign affairs and homeland security committees. The aides’ administrator-level IT access was terminated earlier this month amid a criminal probe by U.S. Capitol Police of a suspected security breach, including an off-site server housing congressional data.

The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group has reported that while working for Congress, the Pakistani brothers controlled a limited liability corporation called Cars International A (CIA), a car dealership with odd finances, which took–and was unable to repay–a $100,000 loan from Dr. Ali Al-Attar.

Philip Giraldi, a former CIA officer, wrote that Attar “was observed in Beirut, Lebanon conversing with a Hezbollah official” in 2012–shortly after the loan was made. Attar has also been accused of helping provoke the 2003 U.S. invasion of Iraq as a leader of Iraqi dissidents opposed to Saddam Hussein.

After moving to the U.S., Attar made his money practicing medicine in Maryland and Virginia and defrauding Medicare, Medicaid and insurance companies by billing for non-existent medical procedures. The FBI raided his offices in 2009 and the Department of Health and Human Services sued his business partner in 2011.

Attar was indicted in March 2012 on separate tax fraud charges after the IRS and FBI found he used multiple bank accounts to hide income. He fled back to Iraq to avoid prison.

“He’s a fugitive. I am not aware of any extradition treaty with Iraq,” Marcia Murphy, spokesman for federal prosecutors in Maryland, told TheDCNF Tuesday. “If or when he returns to the U.S., the prosecution will continue.”

Brothers Imran, Abid and Jamal Awan, as well as their wives Natalia Sova and Hina Alvi, were all on the congressional payroll.

Not long before the indictment, Pakistani-born Virginia resident Nasir Khattak, who co-owned CIA with Abid, still had access to some bank accounts holding Attar’s assets.

Khattak was a realtor, and with Attar’s permission, “acquired the money through adjustments to the accounts that he controlled as the realtor for al-Attar,” court documents say.

Abid managed CIA’s daily operations, even though he was also employed full time running computers for representatives that have included Emanuel Cleaver of Missouri, Tammy Duckworth of Illinois and Yvette Clark of New York. But the car dealership was hemorrhaging money. Customers were often shown cars borrowed from a dealership next door.

“It was very bad record-keeping in Cars International … it is close to impossible to make any sense out of all the transactions that happened,” Khattak said in court documents.

CIA’s finances interwove with the House’s. A car-dealing associate who was owed money by the brothers, Rao Abbas, was placed on the congressional payroll.
    Khattak said CIA was a “family business” and by 2010 Imran was its primary manager instead of Abid.

Abid Awan filed for personal bankruptcy in 2012 because the dealership was in his name, listing $1 million in liabilities. Bankruptcies are a major security red flag in background checks for employees in sensitive positions.

The loan from Attar was never repaid, leading to a lawsuit over the dealership’s future. Attar claimed the loan default meant the dealership became his, but refused to testify in person, giving power of attorney to someone else to give evidence on his behalf

Khattek said in court documents that was because “Ali Al-Attar was out of the country as he was involved in politics and the formation of the Iraqi government.” Though he was fugitive, that was also true.

Giraldi, the former CIA officer, wrote in the American Conservative in 2013 that Attar advised President George W. Bush’s key Iraq policy advisors that U.S. forces would be “greeted as liberators.”

“In late 2002 and early 2003, [then-Deputy Secretary of Defense Paul] Wolfowitz regularly met secretly with a group of Iraqi expatriates, consisting mostly of Shias but also including several Sunnis, who resided in the Washington area,” Giraldi wrote. “The Iraqis were headed by one Dr. Ali A. al-Attar.”

Attar’s prediction was wrong, and his qualifications for making it — supposedly based on what the D.C.-area Iraqis were hearing from relatives — were questionable because, although Attar was born in Iraq, his parents were Iranian.
    But the U.S.-backed regime change served Attar well, as in 2003, he told The New York Times that “he was one of four people chosen by General Garner to re-establish the Iraq Ministry of Health, and that he expected to be called Baghdad next week.”

That stay in Iraq apparently did not last long, as in 2009, his medical license was suspended by Maryland for separate instances of billing patients and insurance companies for unneeded services.

In November 2010, the Maryland State Board of Physicians brought still more charges of “unprofessional conduct in the practice of medicine and failure to cooperate in a lawful investigation.”

Attar’s attorney said the board was a “Trojan horse” for the FBI. The board said Attar’s “failure to cooperate with the board investigation was deliberate, longstanding and defiant,” and in March 2012 revoked his license.

The Awan brothers worked for members including Andre Carson of Indiana, one of two Muslims in Congress and a member of the ultra-sensitive intelligence committee.

Daily Caller
    Last edited by turiya; 4th March 2017 at 22:46.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast