1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Default Re: The Mothman Prophecies

Quote Posted by Chinaski (here)
    Quote Posted by GoingOn (here)
    surely one of the 34 guests here have read the thing?!?

well sign on and lets discuss it! i'm bored for chrissakes!
    Chinaski, because you asked so nicely, and because an impending thunderstorm is projected to cut power (a nightly occurrence here), I got the Kindle version.
    Kindle predicts at least 3.75 hours of reading time.
    Guess I better power up the Kindle while I can. I'll get back to you on this.

That's mighty kind of you GoingOn

DISCLAIMER: the book does start a little slow, is a bit uneven, and unfolds sorta jaggedly. By the middle it really heats up, and by the end you're cross-eyed and confounded with the sheer level of high strangeness offered... and the utter madness of it all.
    Quote Posted by jagman (here)
    I wonder why "Indrid Cold" chose Woodrow Derenberger? What was it about Derenberger that caught his eye?
    There's a part in the book about that - its cuz he's very open to hypnosis, and auto suggestion...which might explain the various "trips" to Cold's home planet of "Lanulos".

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st July 2021), DNA (12th July 2013), GoingOn (11th July 2013), jagman (11th July 2013), Karen (Geophyz) (28th July 2021), pabranno (23rd July 2021), Victoria (23rd July 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 353 posts

Honestly...I still cannot watch the movie alone. I saw it 3 or 4 times, but always in company with friends :-)
    I didnt read the book, but the film is one of my favourites!!

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Zampano For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st July 2021), DNA (12th July 2013), GoingOn (11th July 2013), jagman (11th July 2013), janette (14th October 2021), Mike (11th July 2013), pabranno (23rd July 2021), Victoria (23rd July 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,253 times in 1,895 posts

I don't think this video has been posted. I'm listening to it now.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st July 2021), DNA (12th July 2013), Flowerpunkchip (11th July 2013), GoingOn (11th July 2013), janette (14th October 2021), Magnus (12th July 2013), Mike (11th July 2013), pabranno (23rd July 2021), Victoria (23rd July 2021)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GoingOn (here)
    surely one of the 34 guests here have read the thing?!?

well sign on and lets discuss it! i'm bored for chrissakes!
    Chinaski, because you asked so nicely, and because an impending thunderstorm is projected to cut power (a nightly occurrence here), I got the Kindle version.
    Kindle predicts at least 3.75 hours of reading time.
    Guess I better power up the Kindle while I can. I'll get back to you on this.

That's mighty kind of you GoingOn

DISCLAIMER: the book does start a little slow, is a bit uneven, and unfolds sorta jaggedly. By the middle it really heats up, and by the end you're cross-eyed and confounded with the sheer level of high strangeness offered... and the utter madness of it all.
    Quote Posted by Zampano (here)
    Honestly...I still cannot watch the movie alone. I saw it 3 or 4 times, but always in company with friends :-)

My sister is exactly the same way...won't watch it alone.
    I didnt read the book, but the film is one of my favourites!!

I never thought I'd say this on this thread...but I'd suggest you definitely do not read.the book then

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Excellent! Thanks for the vid Jags! Very interesting!

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st July 2021), DNA (12th July 2013), GoingOn (11th July 2013), jagman (11th July 2013), janette (14th October 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (28th July 2021), pabranno (23rd July 2021), Victoria (23rd July 2021)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

not talking about the movie here. talkin about the book. (John Keel)

has anyone read it?

this is a book unlike any other on the paranormal. forget your tired grey aliens, nords and reptilians....and enter your long and tapered-fingered 'oriental' types. gone is the muddy and surreal and dream-like nature of communication with the greys and insectoid-type beings; replacing it is a very linear albeit sing-songy type of talk, from beings with actual names, like "Indrid Cold".

the Mothman only represents a fraction of the narrative, actually. there are stories of aliens, strange lights, men in black, and mysterious prophetic phone calls. it is quite easily the most eerily creepy book ive ever read. high-strangeness abounds.

at the center of it is Keel himself, who somehow keeps it together while his mail is continually being rerouted, his phone and mind are seemingly tapped, and mischievous other-dimensional entities phone him and his list of contactees with predictions: some that come true and some that do not. it's a chilling tale that relates a scattered assortment of weird events and unusual sightings, the ubiquitous Mothman being only one.

ive handed this book out to a few individuals who have either never finished it, or simply do not know what to make of it. ive been wanting to discuss it with someone who has escaped the thing with their sanity, someone other than me who has found it to be equally as mind blowing as I did.

any of you guys read this?

open discussion here....
    Hi Chinaski
    Yes, I have read JK's Mothman, fascinating. It acted as a one two punch with George Knapp's "hunt for the skinwalker" to change my view on the paranormal.
    I really liked Mothman, but of the two, hunt for the skinwalker offers a bit more in my opinion.

I'm of the opinion that both of these instances are examples of US surface area being on top of underground alien instalations. Both of these areas, ie West Virginia and NE Utah are areas that the Native Americans have avoided and have created large mythological explanations for since before white people began populating these respective areas.
    It does appear that there is portal activity of some sorts in both places, and that strange cryptozologicals enter through these portals.
    I haven't come to any conclusian and I don't see how I could as to wether these portals are natural phenomenon or if they are the product of a type of technology being deployed from an underground base, or the combination, say a natural phenomenon being enhanced and activated by technology.

In some instances, I believe there are folks in the know in our Government. In these instance I believe they put National Parks on these locations to prevent human interactions with the phenomenon or underground bases. These would be the same folks who through the Smithsonian destroy artifacts that prove an ancient civilization existed on our planet before the last ice age or multiple civilizations, ie the giants etc.

Are National Parks A Cover For Underground Alien Bases?

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st July 2021), conk (11th December 2019), Ewan (14th October 2021), GoingOn (13th July 2013), jagman (13th July 2013), janette (14th October 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (28th July 2021), Mike (12th July 2013), pabranno (23rd July 2021), Pam (10th December 2019), Victoria (23rd July 2021)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Hey DNA, I do recall having a brief exchange with you about the Mothman a while back, and was hoping you'd contribute here. Thanks.

'Hunt for the Skinwalker' was a book you suggested then; you're suggesting it now and I'm definitely gonna read it. I'm very drawn to high strangeness, and something tells me we have very similar tastes.

Your theory about underground alien bases beneath state parks is about as good a one as I've heard. The fact that the native Americans avoided that area has alarms going off on the base of my skull - especially since its lush with game and so forth. You'd think it would have been highly populated. Its a disturbing anomaly.
    Last edited by Mike; 13th July 2013 at 00:29.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st July 2021), DNA (12th July 2013), Ewan (14th October 2021), GoingOn (13th July 2013), jagman (13th July 2013), janette (14th October 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (28th July 2021), pabranno (23rd July 2021), Victoria (23rd July 2021)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hey DNA, I do recall having a brief exchange with you about the Mothman a while back, and was hoping you'd contribute here. Thanks.

'Hunt form the Skinwalker' was a book you suggested then; you're suggesting it now and I'm definitely gonna read it. I'm very drawn to high strangeness, and something tells me we have very similar tastes.

Your theory about underground alien bases beneath state parks is about as good a one as I've heard. The fact that the native Americans avoided that area has alarms going off on the base of my skull - especially since its lush with game and so forth. You'd think it would have been highly populated. Its a disturbing anomaly.
    Thank You Chinaski. I remember having an exchange along these lines as well, but I would be hard pressed to find it, so I suppose if we re-cover some ground, it isn't such a bad thing I would think. LOL

One of the most perplexing phenomenons in the "mothman prophecies", is the depiction of the men in black. It's worth noting Dan Akroyd had an interaction with one of these folks upon ompletion of a UFO documentary for Sci-FI that was cancealed after its completion, so it sits on a shelf in a storage room some where. Too Bad

As far as these strange men in black described in Keel's mothman there is some cool data out there regarding their origin being from the Sirius system.

Now I know all of this sounds like so much crappy pulp fiction, but for me there is data here to correlate, especially in terms of the recent interview Anthony Sanchez has published with his Col X.
    Col X reports a team looking to find a suitable place to start the Manhatten project back in the early 1940’s found a hidden base. A base that was used by the greys, and contained ancient paper thin metallic ‘tablets’ with etched Akkadian cuneiform writing. This was the story contained.

From the Anthony Sanchez Colonial X interview

First are the Progenitors; aliens from the Sirius system. Second are the Anu (Anunna,
    possibly the same as the Anunnaki from Ancient Sumer); their genetically enhanced
    offspring the Progenitors. Third is the Austra Albus; the offspring of the Anu, and finally
    the Greys; not related genetically to the Progenitor lineage. If you will, there is a fifth
    group … modern humans; genetically modified for a specific reason.

The first historical reference discovered was to a group of beings representing a creator
    class simply called the Progenitors, a powerfully advanced group of distant celestial
    origin. This group was often referred to by the others as simply the Gods, the Creators
    or Progenitors.

The origins of the Progenitors begins in [68] Zeta Reticuli, but for reasons unknown to the
    Greys, the Progenitors en masse left for the Sirius System. And the reason for that
    decision is not known; however, what is known … is that the Progenitors migrated and
    occupied two planets in the [69] Sirius System from that point on. And this is where the
    Greys do begin to possess a clearer picture of their creators. For millions of years the
    Progenitor race lived in Sirius before deciding to expand and investigate a newly
    discovered solar system rich with compatible resources; ours.

Thus the progenitor group left the Sirius System for our own; the planet [70]
    Mars specifically. Although desolate, Mars held a rich compatible atmosphere full of space
    for colonization. They settled Mars and thrived for 100,000 years. At the end of that
    time period, a catastrophic event occurred so they abandoned Mars for Earth. When
    they arrived to Earth it was not ideal; the environment and Earths atmosphere was all
    wrong, so they began to die.

To continue their lineage they created a genetically enhanced offspring to cope with
    Earth’s hostile environment; the Anu.

They also created a servant caste for the Anu called the Eloah. In the tablets the Eloah
    were also called the Achromatic and Formicidae. These would be your typical Greys.
    They were created to provide the Anu with a workforce gathering resources required to
    live comfortably. The Eloah (Greys) where also created to oversee the indigenous
    primitive earth population of early humans.

For reasons unknown the Anu became afflicted with the same genetic predisposition
    that cased a weakness in the immune system against the harsh ever changing
    environment of Earth. To continue survival they needed to create a new better
    genetically enhanced successor group.

This new group they called the Austra Albus, also called Illumina, Light Bringers, and the
    Immaculate Ones. These names are based on numerous translations of references
    found in the tablets. The word Austra is a phonetic translation, we have no definition
    for it, nor do we know the origin. Albus means light or white.

With the Anu now dying … the Austra Albus were now the primary group in the
    hierarchy, and the last hope.

Before the Anu died off they warned the Austra Albus of the threat the Eloah (Greys)
    could one day pose; and to prepare for it ... to never allow their numbers to become too
    large, and to restrict their interaction with the indigenous populace as they might
    become too powerful to control one day. These words would be very prophetic. And
    soon the Anu died off.

With some critical flaw, and incompatibility to thrive within the earth’s environment,
    the Austra Albus also became sick. To survive, they would have to do the unthinkable.
    Interbreed with the primitive indigenous populace. But it was their only chance. To
    avoid extinction they were forced to integrate with the earliest vestiges of modern
    humanity.

This succeeded. Finally, their quest to live on Earth was realized but through the
    integration with the indigenous inhabitants. Their lineage was no longer pure; a
    devastating affect to their psyche. By this time the Greys also became stronger.

The writings describe the Eloah or Greys as a newly created genetic sub-species of scant
    Progenitor home world life forms, with no Progenitor DNA themselves; created by the Progenitors, at the same time as the Austra Albus, through a selection of predetermined traits extracted from alien life forms.

This group was made to serve as a demigod for Homo sapiens, to be used as a method
    of control over humans, and as a means to avoid interaction (with) humans, although
    this prejudice changed.

I don’t want to stay on this area for too much longer, but here is the bottom line. The
    Austra Albus who are a human-alien offspring of the Anu … it’s understood that today
    they are a secret cabal of select alien-human lineages, and very powerful. They are a
    tightly controlled bloodline (of alien origin) stretching back thousands of years. Various
    people who today represent the powers-that-be amongst the ranks of humanity are
    members of this group.

These are your Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha (in England, also known as the [75]
    Windsor) all of whom descended from strict marriage based on familial-lineage and breeding protocols, of a select lineage base to preserve the lines. All because of one reason; blood.

From the special blood attained through females of the lineage (due to certain
    hormones) it helps them to sustain their ability to withstand the environment;
    additionally, they also use secretions of pituitary and pineal glands (from captured
    modern humans) which also acts as strong drug helping to keep them from succumbing
    to mental instability caused by environmental stresses and unwanted chemical
    influence.

Sounds strange, but this is exactly what we learned from the Greys writings; and the
    Dissident Greys themselves.

Colonel, how do you know these are families are related to this Austra Albus group?

The Dissident Greys have warned us about which families on the surface are all Austra
    Albus. Those are just some of them, and also because the older writings tell us the
    original lines of Austra Albus and how now they are a strictly controlled lineage.
    And the last and most modern of the tablets we discovered created by Dissident Greys
    just some 150 hundreds of years ago include data telling us which families are most
    prominent. The Dissident Greys seem to have compiled lots of data using traitor Austra
    Albus operatives for centuries now. We’ve never met one, but we know that they do
    exist.

Our own intelligence also tells us that select members of each family have been
    identified within the ranks of various shadow organizations operating today. This means
    they operate within many of the secretive groups that ultimately culminate into today’s
    global elitist ranks.

What is also important to realize is that over the many years, the alien element has
    since been 99% eradicated and the remaining lines are now almost pure humans. But in
    addition to their knowledge and power, they also retain one genetic predisposition that
    can kill them. This is why they are seemingly so exclusionary and secretive. They have
    to be.

Are there any other prominent American families?

Yes.

Colonel, with all the families you are mentioning … I have to ask you, “Are the Austra
    Albus the Illuminati?”

Maybe … look, I don’t know who the Illuminati are; however, they represent a
    powerful cabal, a secret organization that is based on bloodlines and mysterious origins,
    so the Austra Albus very well could be.

But I am not going to make that call. All I work with is the intelligence I am provided. All
    I am saying is that the Greys have informed us that certain families … the world’s most
    wealthy and influential are Austra Albus.

It is also worth noting that Billy Meier in his 471st contact has stated that these Men In Black again are from the Sirius System as well.
    I find this interesting.

Here is the 471st contact stating the Sirius Connection

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st July 2021), Ewan (14th October 2021), GoingOn (13th July 2013), janette (14th October 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (28th July 2021), Mike (13th July 2013), Rosco1 (28th July 2021), Valerie Villars (10th December 2019), Victoria (23rd July 2021)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Cool video DNA.

Sirians eh? Certainly Keel would scoff at that

I like his ultra terrestrial theory, and think it explains *some* of the strange goings-on on this planet, but not all. I wish it did! I love all encompassing theories - they make things convenient for lazy guys like me!

I always viewed Meier's experience as an ultraterrestrial contactee experience, consistent with some of the ones in 'Mothman'. It just has that queasy, creepy vibe to it. Plus all the characters he meets have names that sound like artificial fabrics....very similar to 'Mothman'.

of course I could be off by more than a few degrees. This material doesn't surrender to labels or universal theories very easily

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st July 2021), DNA (13th July 2013), janette (14th October 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (28th July 2021), pabranno (23rd July 2021), Valerie Villars (10th December 2019), Victoria (23rd July 2021)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Cool video DNA.

Sirians eh? Certainly Keel would scoff at that

I like his ultra terrestrial theory, and think it explains *some* of the strange goings-on on this planet, but not all. I wish it did! I love all encompassing theories - they make things convenient for lazy guys like me!

I always viewed Meier's experience as an ultraterrestrial contactee experience, consistent with some of the ones in 'Mothman'. It just has that queasy, creepy vibe to it. Plus all the characters he meets have names that sound like artificial fabrics....very similar to 'Mothman'.

of course I could be off by more than a few degrees. This material doesn't surrender to labels or universal theories very easily
    I understand any and all trepadation in concerns to Meier, I would never try to tell folks to make that leap of faith. But for me, I was able to correlate enough data, and he offers quite a bit, so that I feel comfortable stating for me he is legit. But again, very controversial, and I mention him for the sake of correlations. I'm not mentioning sources to name drop but rather, I get so ticked off when folks make outlandish statements and don't explain how they came to this conclusion or line of thinking. Ghostrider, brother, if you're listening that last line was for you. Nothing but love
    I think it important to offer data sources for folks to pursue their own line of thinking, otherwise what is the point?

I've got no problem with ultra-dimensionals and what not, but really who understands that?
    This could just as easily be flesh and blood folks like you and me with a little extra technological savvy.
    Have you ever watched the S4 Interviews by Wendelle Stevens?
    In it Wendelle interviews a man named Connor O'Brien and Wendelle correlates this data with an interview done with Colonial Steve Wilson.
    These two tell very similiar tales from the S4 and area 51 instalations in Groom Lake Nevada.
    They both talk about project looking glass, which is an experiment involving perceptual time travel.
    For the record David Wilcock mentions this project looking glass as well and states it's a technological recreated version of a human pineal gland. Pretty crazy huh?

So I don't think one needs be ultradimensional to demonstrate the abilities the MIB display in Keel's Mothman. But still Im not stating they don't exist.

S4 (Area 51) Informers Volume One Wendelle Stevens and Bob Dean

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st July 2021), jagman (13th July 2013), janette (14th October 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (28th July 2021), Mike (13th July 2013), Valerie Villars (10th December 2019), Victoria (23rd July 2021)

19. Link to Post #50
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Came across this Mothman documentary earlier today.

Part 1
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=g1rI6EupIac

Part 2
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=nHTny312ctc

Interesting story.

Dave - Toronto

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st July 2021), janette (14th October 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (28th July 2021), Mike (2nd August 2013), Victoria (23rd July 2021)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    Came across this Mothman documentary earlier today.

Part 1
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=g1rI6EupIac

Part 2
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=nHTny312ctc

Interesting story.

Dave - Toronto
    Forgot to add part 3:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ehZWXUuFKaQ

Dave - Toronto

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st July 2021), BMJ (30th December 2019), janette (14th October 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (28th July 2021), Mike (2nd August 2013), Victoria (23rd July 2021)

23. Link to Post #52
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

I think that opening the book is opening the door. Spare yourself.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st July 2021), janette (14th October 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (28th July 2021), Mike (2nd August 2013), pabranno (23rd July 2021), Spellbound (20th July 2021)

25. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,795 times in 247 posts

Dear All..
    there is a very intriguing documentary out called Hellier..show jumps from Hopkinsville goblins to Mothman to Indrid Cold to synchronity .... just wondering if anyone can share a pdf version for the lanulos book? i have read Moth Man Prophecies but am really intrigued by this so called Ultra Terrestrial Indrid Cold.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Parsi-X For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st July 2021), Harmony (20th July 2021), janette (14th October 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (28th July 2021), Mike (12th April 2020), Spellbound (20th July 2021), Victoria (23rd July 2021)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

New documentary on Mothman. I've seen a few docs on this topic...this is the best by far. imo.

Dave - Toronto

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Parsi-X (here)
    Dear All..
    there is a very intriguing documentary out called Hellier..show jumps from Hopkinsville goblins to Mothman to Indrid Cold to synchronity .... just wondering if anyone can share a pdf version for the lanulos book? i have read Moth Man Prophecies but am really intrigued by this so called Ultra Terrestrial Indrid Cold.
    They mention Ingrid Cold in the below documentary.

Dave - Toronto

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st July 2021), eagle0027 (20th July 2021), Eva2 (23rd July 2021), Ewan (23rd July 2021), ExomatrixTV (23rd July 2021), Harmony (20th July 2021), janette (14th October 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (28th July 2021), Mike (21st July 2021), muxfolder (23rd July 2021), Savannah (23rd July 2021), Victoria (23rd July 2021)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Dave thanks for posting.

If I recall correctly, Indrid Cold also revealed himself to a man named Woodrow Derenberger, who claimed to have been taken off world to a planet named.. (the name eludes me) Anyway, Derenberger wrote a book describing his adventures with Cold.

Keel didn't buy any of this. He believed these people were being hypnotized basically to believe they were taking these off world trips. The big mystery was: where were their bodies while they were off on these hypmotic journeys?

Point Pleasant, West Virginia was the Skinwalker Ranch long before the Skinwalker Ranch. You could easily make the argument that it was even more highly strange. The Mothman, as weird and exotic as he was, was almost just a bit part player in all of the madness there.

Keel makes a cryptic statement in the book about a military base on the Ohio river, but doesn't elaborate. The implication was that it may somehow be responsible for some of the paranormal activity in the area.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st July 2021), Ewan (23rd July 2021), ExomatrixTV (23rd July 2021), Harmony (24th July 2021), janette (14th October 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (28th July 2021), pabranno (23rd July 2021), Spellbound (22nd July 2021), Victoria (23rd July 2021)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Hey Dave I watched the documentary and it was pretty good.

One thing I had forgotten was the impossible way in which the Mothman took flight: it would often launch itself straight up into the air, in a vertical line, without flapping it's wings. Read that again!

Here's the thing: even if it did flap it's wings, it could not possibly have taken off straight into the air (like a helicopter, many of the witnesses reported) if it was obeying our laws of physics.

And a 10 foot wingspan (as reported by multiple witnesses) would not have been sufficient enough to keep a 6 foot creature (weighing roughly 200lbs) flying anyway.

Nothing about this creature makes any sense at all!

So what the f#ck is it? I thought for a while that perhaps it was a hologram of some sort, some kind of creepy projection from another dimension. But the thing demonstrated it's physically on numerous occasions, by landing on car hoods and leaving marks and so on. So I think it may have been something else entirely, some type of technology that could make itself appear, to humans, as this birdman cryptid..complete with feathers and those creepy glowing red eyes. But at it's essence, perhaps, was really something else entirely. How else to explain it? The wings were clearly just performative. They didn't serve any practical function at all except to give the impression of flight.

Or maybe I'm over thinking it all and it's some kind of demon.

Have you read the book? I was so tripped out by the high strangeness that I gave it to several other people to read. They couldn't do it. They were too disturbed by it. My first copy practically disintegrated because I read it so often. It was my introduction to what we call "high strangeness", and I couldn't get enough. I'll still pluck it off my bookshelf now n again and read a passage or 2. It's remained, for me, the most fascinating example of high strangeness anywhere.
    Last edited by Mike; 23rd July 2021 at 06:28.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd July 2021), Ewan (23rd July 2021), ExomatrixTV (23rd July 2021), Harmony (24th July 2021), janette (14th October 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (23rd July 2021), Michel Leclerc (13th October 2021), pabranno (23rd July 2021), Spellbound (26th July 2021), Victoria (23rd July 2021)

33. Link to Post #57
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,650 times in 20,815 posts

• The Mothman Legacy Trailer #1 (2020):

• 'The Mothman Legacy' Documentary Trailer:

• The Mothman Prophecies - The Black Sheep:

In the latest episode of The Black Sheep we take a look at director Mark Pellington's 2002 THE MOTHMAN PROPHECIES, based on the novel by John A. Keel, which draws from actual events that occurred between November 1966 and December 1967 in Point Pleasant, West Virginia. Starring Richard Gere and Laura Linney, who both first worked together in 1996's Primal Fear, the film didn't make much of a mark when it was first released, either critically or at the box office. But, over time, it's gained momentum as a kind of cult classic, especially for the paranormal crowd. Now, we take a look back to see what makes it a Black Sheep and the mark its left since its debut.

John A. Keel /John Keel - Mothman Profecies/part_1.mp3 87.65 MB /John Keel - Mothman Profecies/part_2.mp3 85.22 MB /John Keel - Mothman Profecies/Keel, John A - The Mothman Prophecies(1975).pdf 436.11 KB /John Keel - Mothman Profecies/cover2.jpg 50.13 KB /John Keel - Mothman Profecies/cover1.jpg 34.8 KB /John Keel - Mothman Profecies/p123.jpg 19.96 KB /John Keel - Mothman Profecies/p126.jpg 4.51 KB /John Keel - Jadoo [OCR+autotext].pdf 10.09 MB /Keel_Trojan_Horse_OCR_01_merged.pdf 6.88 MB /John Keel - Our Haunted Planet.pdf 6.69 MB /John Keel -The Complete Guide to Mysterious Beings - 2002 edition.pdf 4.89 MB /Keel_Eighth_Tower_OCR.pdf 3.54 MB /Keel_Disneyland_OCR.pdf 3.49 MB
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 23rd July 2021 at 17:40.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (24th July 2021), janette (14th October 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (23rd July 2021), Spellbound (26th July 2021)

35. Link to Post #58
    Language
    Thanks

• The Mothman Legacy - Jim Interviews Seth Breedlove:

• Somewhere in the Skies: The Mothman Legacy:

• CRYPTIDS 101🐾 Mothman 🐾 "The Mothman Legacy" (Point Pleasant History : Myth Legend):

• The Horrifying History of the Mothman:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (24th July 2021), janette (14th October 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (23rd July 2021), muxfolder (26th July 2021), Spellbound (26th July 2021)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • The Mothman Legacy Trailer #1 (2020):

• 'The Mothman Legacy' Documentary Trailer:

• The Mothman Prophecies - The Black Sheep:

In the latest episode of The Black Sheep we take a look at director Mark Pellington's 2002 THE MOTHMAN PROPHECIES, based on the novel by John A. Keel, which draws from actual events that occurred between November 1966 and December 1967 in Point Pleasant, West Virginia. Starring Richard Gere and Laura Linney, who both first worked together in 1996's Primal Fear, the film didn't make much of a mark when it was first released, either critically or at the box office. But, over time, it's gained momentum as a kind of cult classic, especially for the paranormal crowd. Now, we take a look back to see what makes it a Black Sheep and the mark its left since its debut.

John A. Keel /John Keel - Mothman Profecies/part_1.mp3 87.65 MB /John Keel - Mothman Profecies/part_2.mp3 85.22 MB /John Keel - Mothman Profecies/Keel, John A - The Mothman Prophecies(1975).pdf 436.11 KB /John Keel - Mothman Profecies/cover2.jpg 50.13 KB /John Keel - Mothman Profecies/cover1.jpg 34.8 KB /John Keel - Mothman Profecies/p123.jpg 19.96 KB /John Keel - Mothman Profecies/p126.jpg 4.51 KB /John Keel - Jadoo [OCR+autotext].pdf 10.09 MB /Keel_Trojan_Horse_OCR_01_merged.pdf 6.88 MB /John Keel - Our Haunted Planet.pdf 6.69 MB /John Keel -The Complete Guide to Mysterious Beings - 2002 edition.pdf 4.89 MB /Keel_Eighth_Tower_OCR.pdf 3.54 MB /Keel_Disneyland_OCR.pdf 3.49 MB
    Thank you for this. I downloaded the above documentary (which is a more expanded version of the above doc that I posted). I must say, I quite enjoyed it, especially as it gives testimony to sightings that have occurred through the 70's on up to present day plus it has interviews the executive producer of the movie explaining how it was made. I honestly have no idea what this thing is...I suspect it's from another dimension.

Here is then torrent for anyone who is interested. I highly recommend it.

https://pirateproxy.live/torrent/367....x264-GalaxyRG

Dave - Toronto
    Last edited by Spellbound; 28th July 2021 at 07:22.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (28th July 2021), janette (14th October 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (28th July 2021)

39. Link to Post #60
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    ... Dave - Toronto

Your welcome

• Please be aware, you use: pirateproxy(dot)live which has (highly annoying) pup-up and/or pop-under scripts (possible trojans, adware, trackers etc.).
    better: https://piratebayproxy.live/torrent/....x264-GalaxyRG

corrected (please refresh page)
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 28th July 2021 at 07:36.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

janette (14th October 2021), Spellbound (28th July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast