+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 7 LastLast

Thread: Is San Fran Asiana Flight 214 Another MSM Hoax?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Default Is San Fran Asiana Flight 214 Another MSM Hoax?

San Fran Flight 214.................Another Hoax

one set of photos show plane in field of dirt – NO grass,
    Another photo shows people casually coming out of plane with luggage,
    walking amongst grassy field...

Plane looks like a Hollywood movie prop,
    billowing smoke is always behind the plane.
    (or far away shots)

It is known that “crisis” actors were in the vicinity the SAME day
    as Sandy Hook and the Boston Bombing. “Training drills” were also
    publicly acknowledged on 9/11 and 7/7, that they were training
    for "exactly" the event that allegedly happened. This looks like another
    “training drill” taken at a completely different time and place.

The crash landing photo: the three “plumes” are solid black (cgi) filled in.
    Plane could never have crashed in the manner described (flipping 180 degrees)
    but still came to a stop in the same direction? with almost no damage to
    the wings? and almost everyone survived?

Lots of discrepancies,

Motivation for this is still not completely understood.

TOTALLY FAKED
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

4evrneo (11th July 2013), Another1 (12th July 2013), aranuk (11th July 2013), Azt (12th July 2013), bennycog (12th July 2013), chocolate (11th July 2013), Fred Steeves (11th July 2013), karelia (11th July 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (11th July 2013), Kraut (11th July 2013), Magnus (11th July 2013), Mercedes (11th July 2013), novus (13th July 2013), PHARAOH (12th July 2013), Prodigal Son (11th July 2013), Reinhard (12th July 2013), RunningDeer (11th July 2013), Sidney (11th July 2013), soleil (11th July 2013), Vrilya (11th July 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,845 times in 876 posts

Default Re: Is San Fran Asiana Flight 214 Another MSM Hoax?

Suggest listening to Joel Skousen http://www.talkshoe.com/resources/ta...30709.3of3.mp3 starts at approximately12:00 concerning the lack of hands on training by Korean pilots who are good at memorizing but lack experience without autopilot.

I wouldn't dismiss it as a MSN hoax but definitely something that will not be covered by lamestream media.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

Lazlo (11th July 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Without inside knowledge, I don't know what to believe. However I do *KNOW* that the news media will blatantly make sh*t up just to fill in the blanks and create a story that looks good. If someone comes along later and analyzes all the news articles and clips, they will see obvious discrepancies.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marielle For This Post:

Knowrainknowrainbows! (11th July 2013), Mercedes (11th July 2013), sigma6 (11th July 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

retract, misread

all the photos taken together are quite suspect, but given that the rooftop of the plane is blown off in the "stagey" after photos, that couldn't have possibly happened while the people were in the plane. Another HUGE logistical impossibility.

It does look very much like a movie set piece... let's face it the people they are hiring to do these jobs aren't exactly coming off Steven Spielberg or George Lucas's top of line Rolodex of special effect artists.

They have the basic idea, but anyone who likes analyzing their movies can see that they have a certain "look" to them... "stagey"
    Last edited by sigma6; 11th July 2013 at 16:55.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

bennycog (12th July 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (11th July 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Can't believe everything you read, here or on tv. Keep asking questions.
    Last edited by Sidney; 18th July 2013 at 02:09.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

bennycog (12th July 2013), Mike (12th July 2013), novus (13th July 2013), Reinhard (12th July 2013), sigma6 (12th July 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Knowrainknowrainbows!'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,527 times in 252 posts

The first time I saw the image of the plane after reading how it had flipped upside down I wondered HOW it could have flipped back over and especially the wings show no significant damage or marks? Then again, maybe it was a very "clean bounce" that uprighted it ... dunno ...

KRKR

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Knowrainknowrainbows! For This Post:

bennycog (12th July 2013), Reinhard (12th July 2013), sigma6 (12th July 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,622 times in 602 posts

Quote Plane looks like a Hollywood movie prop,
    billowing smoke is always behind the plane.
    (or far away shots)
    LoL ! I think you've been taken for bit of a "ride" here (no pun intended).

This video is a spoof of all the Sandy Hook - Boston Bomb hoax videos that went viral. Good luck to the guy though - if it gets anywhere near the number of hits as the first Sandy Hook one did then job will be done and he'll be in the money big time.
    Last edited by indigopete; 11th July 2013 at 17:58.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

Lazlo (11th July 2013), sigma6 (12th July 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Hip Hipnotist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,155 times in 314 posts

"Motivation for this is still not completely understood."

That's because there is none.

Gun control? Nah. Much better false flags for that.
    Martial law? Nah. Much better flase flags for that.
    ( Insert you favorite false flag here )

Someone has way too much time on their hands.

The plane crashed.

Next case.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hip Hipnotist For This Post:

bennycog (12th July 2013), grannyfranny100 (12th July 2013), Lazlo (11th July 2013), sigma6 (12th July 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    retract, misread

all the photos taken together are quite suspect, but given that the rooftop of the plane is blown off in the "stagey" after photos, that couldn't have possibly happened while the people were in the plane. Another HUGE logistical impossibility.

It does look very much like a movie set piece... let's face it the people they are hiring to do these jobs aren't exactly coming off Steven Spielberg or George Lucas's top of line Rolodex of special effect artists.

They have the basic idea, but anyone who likes analyzing their movies can see that they have a certain "look" to them... "stagey"

I fully agree, sigma6, with you and the video you posted. I was thinking the very same things, when the accident first aired. When i saw the plane, I couldn't believe when they said all the passengers got out safely. I'm like, HUH!! It all looked staged.

And now my computer is giving me fits and does not want to work, on this thread. Works fine on other threads but not this one. It keeps jamming on me.

Very strange..

I did not believe the original news casts. They had that fake look to them......
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

18. The Following User Says Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

sigma6 (12th July 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hip Hipnotist (here)

The plane crashed.

Next case.
    right... that is about as informative as saying the 911 buildings collapsed .... I find it hard to believe that would be a substitute for real critical analysis...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Mike (12th July 2013)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote This video is a spoof of all the Sandy Hook - Boston Bomb hoax videos that went viral. Good luck to the guy though - if it gets anywhere near the number of hits as the first Sandy Hook one did then job will be done and he'll be in the money big time.
    That is a major cop out, I don't think anyone who listens to it is going to get the impression that the narrator is making a spoof... time for a reality check. If you are trying to misdirect people away. I would suggest to anyone to WATCH THE VIDEO for yourself and ask yourself if this guy sounds like he is trying to "spoof" us...

Also anyone who closely followed the 911 CGI plane video explanations, ie. why the planes looked like homogeneous black outlines with no real proper shading... can see the exact same thing in those hokey little "black oil smoke" clouds" which are supposedly make us "infer" they were coming from the top of the plane? (but the photos of the passengers casually leaving the plane afterward, show the roof is still intact... )

You would think people would begin to ask some hard questions... especially after the last load of sh** we have been living through for the last dozen years... some still aren't getting it, EVERYTHING is some form of misinformation... even if it is just because of a lack of understanding the real meaning of words being used, like the legal system for example... It's just standard protocol of the elite. Their sign of their superiority... Don't be afraid to breathe the air...

Not understanding (ignorance) is not a rationale or basis for justification of anything... but it is a good opportunity to ask a serious question.
    Last edited by sigma6; 11th July 2013 at 18:38.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

bennycog (12th July 2013), gaiagirl (18th July 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (11th July 2013), Mike (12th July 2013), Vrilya (11th July 2013)

23. Link to Post #12
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

That is a major cop out, I don't think anyone who listens to it is going to get the impression that the narrator is making a spoof... time for a reality check. If you are trying to misdirect people away. I would suggest to anyone to WATCH THE VIDEO for yourself and ask yourself if this guy sounds like he is trying to "spoof" us...
    All I'm saying is, where a plane crash is concerned, there's no need for additional theatre. Plane crashes are quite capable of providing their own drama.

Some events are clearly worth a closer look in order to determine what their real agenda is. 9/11 was 1 such event. The basis for questioning that was that it is not possible (and was not possible back in 2001) for members of the travelling public to get out of their seats and "steal" airliners in mid-air without there being any response from the appropriate agencies.

Boston (and possibly the cinema and school shootings) were other such events because there is a clear known agenda to promote authoritarian control which is served by faking terrorist attacks, so there is a motive.

A plane crash such as the San Fransisco one, however, is not. Some ambiguity about whether there was or wasn't a police officer rescuing people from the wreckage and collecting iPhones isn't a basis for a "hoax" call. If you watch the plane spotter's video from across the bay you'll see exactly what happened. The plane didn't somersault - it banked and rotated on it's yaw axis (i.e. the horizontal plane).

No doubt there is plenty of press nonsense and hyperbole - for example a police officer might have picked up 1 iPhone and that got turned into a story of heroics where the press added the "so they could call their loved ones" bit. All the same, calling these things out as hoaxes straight out of the bat is just adding to the atrophying credibility of today's alternative agendas and discussion forums.

These commentaries wouldn't be half as cringeable if they included something resembling a balanced analysis - i.e. all the evidence that it's not a hoax:

- the flights right behind it that had to "go around"
    - the fact that there is a full record of the flight on ACARS http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aircraf...porting_System
    - the fact that it's a bit difficult to "fake" an aircrash at an airport in full view of air traffic control personnel
    - the fact that there's no obvious reason to fake - or even enhance the drama of - such an event

There is, however, good reason to suspect that people will make dramatic disinfo videos like the one above discredit all the genuine ones that get made about "real" false flag events. There are also people who are kind of fanatical about this type of thing who basically can't believe anything they see on the news and go straight to the other extreme of creating "false news", rumour and disinfo themselves.

That video falls into one of the two above cases IMO.
    Last edited by indigopete; 11th July 2013 at 19:22.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

Ellisa (12th July 2013), Hip Hipnotist (11th July 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (11th July 2013), Lazlo (11th July 2013), Mike (12th July 2013), Nick Matkin (13th July 2013), sigma6 (12th July 2013)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Hip Hipnotist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,155 times in 314 posts

Quote Posted by Hip Hipnotist (here)

The plane crashed.

Next case.
    right... that is about as informative as saying the 911 buildings collapsed .... I find it hard to believe that would be a substitute for real critical analysis...
    Understood.

But before I give ( you ) my 'critical analysis' I'd like to ask you a question: Have you had some time to think of what 'might' have been motivation for this supposed 'false flag'. If so, I'd like to know. Motivation, in my often times limited view, perhaps even now, would reveal a good deal of why this could have been a 'false flag' event.

On to my 'critical analysis':

I have a family member that was at the airport ( terminal ) during the 'event'. Something happened that resembled what was reported. A plane crashed on landing. ( emergency vehicles, smoke etc. )

I am and have been a licensed pilot for 30+ years ( I say 'licensed' because I guess anyone can fly an airplane these days judging by what the media would have most sheep believe regarding 911 ). If indeed a 777 as described/reported did actually crash upon landing at SFO, and from what I know from the information I've gathered ( sure, it could all be 'fake' ) and my own personal aviation experience ( could also have been an 'illusion' ) there is a term known by ( probably ) all ( licensed ) pilots ( most likely even the one piloting the 777 in question ) that says, "Low and slow -- look out below!"

Which means if the aircraft you are flying is low to the ground and your airspeed is slow ( below 'stall' ) chances are damn good you're in for a rough landing. Why the 'pilot in command' ( in training or otherwise ) didn't realize this, not to mention the instructor pilot sitting next to him didn't either, before it was waaaay too late, is certainly open for debate. The fact is, if in fact any of this is factual -- the aircraft ( and all aboard ) got 'low and slow' and suffered the consequences.

And not to make anyone leery of flying ( as if being raped by the TSA wouldn't be enough ) this 'stuff' happens all the time but fortunately doesn't always end in disaster. By 'stuff' I mean mistakes made every day by experienced, professional pilots. You don't hear about them because they don't end in disaster therefore the MSN has nothing to spew -- factual or otherwise.

As for your closing statement, "People still aren't getting it, EVERYTHING is some form of misinformation... don't be afraid to breathe the air..."

Anything ( which means EVERYTHING I presume? ) I ( or you ) say is misinformation anyway.

Or perhaps I misunterstood.

-----------

BTW: I'm not afraid to breathe the air -- as polluted as it may ( or may not ) be. ;-)
    Last edited by Hip Hipnotist; 11th July 2013 at 19:40.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hip Hipnotist For This Post:

Ellisa (12th July 2013), greybeard (11th July 2013), indigopete (11th July 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (11th July 2013), Lazlo (11th July 2013), Vrilya (11th July 2013)

27. Link to Post #14
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

You would think people would begin to ask some hard questions
    Yes, you would.

Such as why that 3rd emergency exit was left closed - the one the video poster likes to make so much of as hard evidence of a "hoax".

I've got my answer, have you ?

(Clue: in the seat back of every airliner flying today).
    Last edited by indigopete; 11th July 2013 at 20:04.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

Ellisa (12th July 2013), Vrilya (11th July 2013)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

Seriously? A hoax? And we have mods thanking this type of ....#@$*&! ?

It is official. I am embarassed to be a part of this clown show. Everytime someone on this forum tries to be a voice of reason, or science, or evidence, or even common sense for crying out loud...

They get jumped on by somebody else who accuses them of being a shill or being unawake and then half the #$@%!&* forum thanks them for it.

I have seen it by nearly everyone (Pete, Hip, RMorgan and a few others excepted) here, including Bill himself. Admittedly, Bill is far more diplomatic than most.

I'm outta here.

Unsubscribed

Finis

The End
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

greybeard (11th July 2013), indigopete (11th July 2013)

31. Link to Post #16
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Its rare that I post on this type of thread for one reason.
    I would hate to be related to some one who lost love ones and happened upon threads that shout hoax.
    Its very real if you loose some one dear to you.
    I wish people would just pause and think before they enter into trying to attribute cause other than unfortunate event.
    Genuine accidents do happen.
    How can a guess at cause be made without full information?

I have a great respect for those on the forum that investigate thoroughly before voicing an educated opinion.
    Can we not just wait till the apparent facts are know before jumping on the hoax band wagon?
    I do accept that there are times that the public are deliberately miss-led.
    I doubt this is one of them.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

bennycog (12th July 2013), Dorjezigzag (12th July 2013), Ellisa (12th July 2013), grannyfranny100 (11th July 2013), gripreaper (13th July 2013), indigopete (11th July 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (11th July 2013), ParakeetMGP (23rd July 2013), rgray222 (12th July 2013)

33. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by Lazlo (here)
    Seriously? A hoax? And we have mods thanking this type of ....#@$*&! ?

It is official. I am embarassed to be a part of this clown show. Everytime someone on this forum tries to be a voice of reason, or science, or evidence, or even common sense for crying out loud...

They get jumped on by somebody else who accuses them of being a shill or being unawake and then half the #$@%!&* forum thanks them for it.

I have seen it by nearly everyone (Pete, Hip, RMorgan and a few others excepted) here, including Bill himself. Admittedly, Bill is far more diplomatic than most.

I'm outta here.

Unsubscribed

Finis

The End
    In "The Celestine Prophecy", this would be immediately recognized as the "Poor Me" drama being acted out.

Be well Lazlo,

Fred

34. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Knowrainknowrainbows!'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,527 times in 252 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Its rare that I post on this type of thread for one reason.
    I would hate to be related to some one who lost love ones and happened upon threads that shout hoax.
    Its very real if you loose some one dear to you.
    I wish people would just pause and think before they enter into trying to attribute cause other than unfortunate event.
    Genuine accidents do happen.
    How can a guess at cause be made without full information?

I have a great respect for those on the forum that investigate thoroughly before voicing an educated opinion.
    Can we not just wait till the apparent facts are know before jumping on the hoax band wagon?
    I do accept that there are times that the public are deliberately miss-led.
    I doubt this is one of them.

Chris
    I appreciate this approach and am usually very sensitive in this regard as I have been on the receiving end of "inappropriate comments/idle gossip".
    So, thank you Chris for this perspective.
    Glad to know there are pilots among us on the forum and I always appreciate learning from people with practical experience.

Much to learn.
    Good to share.
    KRKR

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Knowrainknowrainbows! For This Post:

Ellisa (12th July 2013), greybeard (11th July 2013), Vrilya (11th July 2013)

36. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

I can't for the life of me figure out why someone would go to such trouble to hoax such a pointless thing. Only thing I can think of is they could be practicing for a more significant hoax.

37. Link to Post #20
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fred Steeves (here)
    In "The Celestine Prophecy", this would be immediately recognized as the "Poor Me" drama being acted out.
    Fred -

If that's true, then all I can say is "there but for the grace..go I". At least Lazio had a justified basis for his frustration. The poster of that video on the other hand is the one who merits the comparison with the "control dramas".

Unfortunately, the forum will be poorer for the want of such points of view as Lazio's.

A lot has changed in the last few years regarding internet discourse. I remember when I first started "posting" on a public forum - it was quite a big step to make. You would certainly not post something that you hadn't put quite a bit of thought into because you knew you had a public audience and would get an instant reaction. Nowadays, people think nothing of sounding off on their iPhone at a bus stop at the drop of a hat.

It doesn't take a moment's reflection to see that there's about a "bus stop's worth" of research gone into the making of that video - no more.

For example, regarding the point about the closed 3rd exit door - if you've ever read a safety instruction card in an airplane you'll know why that exit was left shut. Overwing exits are NEVER to be used in the event of fire. In fact there will have been cabin crew standing next to it stopping people from opening it because it sits right on top of the fuel tank. (I realise that exit isn't right on top of the wing, but it will qualify as the 'overwing' one for operational purposes). They are for use mainly in emergency sea ditchings (in which the front and rear exits are to be kept closed and ONLY the overwing exit used). I'm not surprised the video doesn't mention that - it's purpose is not to inform, just to attract attention where none is merited (see what the "The Celestine Prophecy" has to say about that).

What I am surprised (and frustrated) at is the amount of un challenged acceptance this stuff gets on this forum. The same with the chemtrails stuff. So much of it is clearly bogus - it's stuff that people can check out for themselves and yet they don't bother. They'd rather stay in the conspiratorial comfort zone where there's a categorical "knowing".

Last year it was all the mass arrests nonsense, now it's "hoax mania" with a chemtrail desert. More heat than light. I can well understand why it turns people off.

Look !! Now I've wasted half an hour of my life because some self indulgent frustrated home detective let his belly rumble in the echo chamber of the internet dustbin. ... when we could be discussing important stuff like Michael Tellinger's discovery's of ancient stone circles all across South Africa or what's happening this summer at the Bosnian Pyramid !

Arrgghh !

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

bennycog (12th July 2013), Cristian (12th July 2013), Dorjezigzag (12th July 2013), Ellisa (12th July 2013), greybeard (12th July 2013), Mike (12th July 2013), Nick Matkin (13th July 2013), Tesseract (11th July 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 7 LastLast