+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: An Interview with a Reptilian Alien (The 'Lacerta Files')

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,082 times in 817 posts

Default Re: An Interview with a Reptilian Alien (The 'Lacerta Files')

Quote Posted by Ultima Thule (here)
    Regarding genetic manipulation - in the interview the manipulating race was referred to by Lacerta as "Illojim", if I remember the spelling right. Which clearly seems to suggest Elohim, which brings up the question whether so called Elohim and Annunnaki are the very same species?

UT
    This makes me think of William Blake and this stunning image

Here is the text from the Tate

Elohim is a Hebrew name for God. This picture illustrates the Book of Genesis:
    ‘And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground’. Adam is shown growing out of the earth, a piece of which Elohim holds in his left hand.

For Blake the God of the Old Testament was a false god. He believed the Fall of Man took place not in the Garden of Eden, but at the time of creation shown here, when man was dragged from the spiritual realm and made material.

http://www.tate.org.uk/art/artworks/...ng-adam-n05055
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

BMJ (8th March 2018), Denise/Dizi (28th March 2020), Icare (2nd May 2020), lookbeyond (20th July 2013), Nasu (7th March 2018), Roisin (16th July 2013), Spellbound (27th May 2018), Ultima Thule (21st July 2013), Valerie Villars (27th May 2018), WhiteFeather (26th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Quote Posted by rmauersr (here)
    This interview was very interesting and no B.S. alarm bells were sounded.

Let's assume that the information is correct for the purpose of doing a little brainstorming.

The big questions for me are:

Why do more technologically advanced and more intelligent race(s) feel the need to hide from us humans?
    I'm going to attempt to answer, I do not neccesarily think I am correct but for the sake of brevity, I'm not going to paraphrase every answer with a maybe or it could be.

It may not be they are hiding from humans.
    In the interview the being Lacerta states that mankind has been manipulated by a race far more powerfull than they are.
    It is not clear exactly who this race is, but they sound like the Annunaki, and if so, the greys could possibly be in their service.

They may not be hiding from us, our government may be hiding them from us and through doing so they are taking advantage of a civilizations choice to live underground rather than on the surface.

If some non-humans like the warm sunshine so much, why are they underground? What are they afraid of?
    Again, they never stated they were the alpha race of the galaxy and living underground may provide a defense against off world threats.

If other races are so advanced and more powerful than us, and have the ability to shape shift and easily deceive us humans, why do some of them still lie to us?
    They don't shape shift according to Lacerta. They take advantage of a mental defect introduced into our genetics by this race doing genetic experimentations on us. The Annunaki or such. They project the image into our brain of what they want us to see via telepathy. This is echoed by Ingo Swann in his book penetration.

They question of a lie entails ethics and reasons we probably have no idea of, but compassion could play into it.
    Most folks would sh!t their efn pants if a reptillian walked up to them in a dark alley.

If some of these non-human entities feel the need to hide and lie to us, are we far more powerful than we know?
    In saying hiding and what not, some assumptions are being made, and I just don't think we have enough data. We have limited data, as such it is easy to jump to conclusians.
    I doubt power such as you are stating is relevent.

Though, Robert Morningsky would say this is the case in his Terra Papers.
    In his Terra Papers, Morningsky is basically stating that the Annunaki Lacerta is referring to are from Sirius, and they are a wolf based large intimidating human.
    The connection to what you are saying is that Morninsky states that a high level Sirian "royal" injected his DNA into our ancestors, thus protecting mankind from caste of SLAVE.
    This same DNA Morninsky would probably tell you could make mankind a source of power to be feared.

Powerful enough to upset the non-human agenda?

I don't know what this agenda is.

Are there some even more powerful entities watching to make sure certain rules of this game, unknown to us humans, are not broken?
    Like a prime derective from Star Trek?
    Maybe.
    We can only hope.
    Our best case scenario would entail a benevolent civilization is in control in so far as this sector of space is concerned.

It appears some type of politics have changed in the past few hundred years if you are to believe what William Bramely writes.

Bramley states that UFO's and aliens have caused many of the wars and calamities of mankind. Further he states that many of the really huge epidemics could probably be laid at the feet of extraterrestrials.

Bramley states that in the times of the Black Plague that swept Europe in the middle ages, folks reported seeing hooded figures with a large mist spewing instrument, and that these mists would become fogs of death. Bramely states these figures always hid their face in large black cloaks, and that the mist spewing instrument resembled a scythe, and that these sightings were the basis for what we now call the grim reaper.
    Fogs of death were often reported before the onset of an epidemic in these times according to Bramley.
    Hi DNA,

Thanks for your answers. It appears as if you have done much research.

I've taken another look at some of the Robert Morningsky information, and it looks credible.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

BMJ (8th March 2018), Denise/Dizi (28th March 2020), DNA (20th July 2013), East Sun (12th September 2021), lookbeyond (20th July 2013), Nasu (7th March 2018), Spellbound (27th May 2018), WhiteFeather (26th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

1. Why do more technologically advanced and more intelligent race(s) feel the need to hide from us humans?
    2. If some non-humans like the warm sunshine so much, why are they underground? What are they afraid of?
    3. If other races are so advanced and more powerful than us, and have the ability to shape shift and easily deceive us humans, why do some of them still lie to us?
    4. If some of these non-human entities feel the need to hide and lie to us, are we far more powerful than we know? Powerful enough to upset the non-human agenda?
    5. Are there some even more powerful entities watching to make sure certain rules of this game, unknown to us humans, are not broken?

Anyone have any thoughts?

Just brainstorming, Ron
    Found this potentially valid answer in another thread.
    "According to Greater Community rules of conduct within the region in which our world exists, Intervention is not allowed unless it can be demonstrated that the native people welcome and approve of it. Here, our voices can have power in the Greater Community. At this moment the Intervention has few critics. But if enough people can become aware of it and speak out against it, the Intervention will be thwarted and must withdraw."
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 21st July 2013 at 15:52.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

BMJ (8th March 2018), Denise/Dizi (28th March 2020), DNA (22nd July 2013), East Sun (12th September 2021), Icare (2nd May 2020), Nasu (7th March 2018), Spellbound (27th May 2018), WhiteFeather (26th March 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

I have some questions that I'm sure many of the informed forum members here may be able to answer:

1) Does anyone know how many subterranean humanoid/reptilians there are right now, and if so how was this figure derived?

2) Admittedly we know very little of what exists under our feet or in the oceans from direct observations. However, our studies during earthquakes and oil/gas/mineral exploration (and possibly underground nuclear tests) has enabled us to indirectly study truly vast underground regions through sound and seismic waves. I don't know what level of granularity these tests reveal, but I'd expect huge voids housing underground cities to show up. Any geologists out there care to comment?

3) I'm assuming these beings keep well away from earthquake zones, but wouldn't they find our underground nuclear tests and other explosions for mining, mineral-resource detection either very irritating or perhaps even threatening for them? Are there any examples of them trying to stop these explosions?

4) If our human DNA had been tampered with at any time in our past, wouldn't any irregularities or discontinuities have been revealed as such during the human gnome project? Would any geneticists like to comment here? (Many hundreds of labs took part in this research across the world, so no accusations of cover-ups please, unless you have proof.)

Regards,

Nick

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

BMJ (8th March 2018), Demeisen (24th July 2013), Denise/Dizi (28th March 2020), DNA (22nd July 2013), learninglight (29th November 2014), lookbeyond (22nd July 2013), RMorgan (21st July 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (21st July 2013), Spellbound (27th May 2018), WhiteFeather (26th March 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,729 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    I have some questions that I'm sure many of the informed forum members here may be able to answer:

1) Does anyone know how many subterranean humanoid/reptilians there are right now, and if so how was this figure derived?
    I don't think anyone can say with too much certainty that they actually exist, so it's hard to speculate as to a population figure.
    I'm into this information and I've never heard of any kind of population number thrown around.

2) Admittedly we know very little of what exists under our feet or in the oceans from direct observations. However, our studies during earthquakes and oil/gas/mineral exploration (and possibly underground nuclear tests) has enabled us to indirectly study truly vast underground regions through sound and seismic waves. I don't know what level of granularity these tests reveal, but I'd expect huge voids housing underground cities to show up. Any geologists out there care to comment?
    You're question assumes counter intelligence measures haven't been inacted. A lot of people think National Parks and other non-devolopment tools are put in place in suspected underground base/cities.

3) I'm assuming these beings keep well away from earthquake zones, but wouldn't they find our underground nuclear tests and other explosions for mining, mineral-resource detection either very irritating or perhaps even threatening for them? Are there any examples of them trying to stop these explosions?
    I wouldn't assume they are away from earthquake zones. The pyramids are still standing. The ruins of Machu Pichu are still standing. There is evidence that the ancients knew how to build earthquake proof structures with the interlocking large uneven block building method.
    Some folks think some of our underground nuclear tests were in fact concealed attacks on some of these bases.
    Phil Schnieder said as much about the nuclear test on the Bikini Islands.
    We probably wouldn't know of any attempts to stop these actions, there is evidence these folks have agents in the midst of higher government, business and acadamia.

4) If our human DNA had been tampered with at any time in our past, wouldn't any irregularities or discontinuities have been revealed as such during the human gnome project? Would any geneticists like to comment here? (Many hundreds of labs took part in this research across the world, so no accusations of cover-ups please, unless you have proof.)

Regards,
    Nick

You ever hear of that term junk DNA?
    They tend to ignore it.
    Also, I'm no geneticist, but wouldn't they need a comparable sample to analyze?
    From what this interview stated, the progenator race wipes out the old genetic standard before installing the new.
    Just for sake of comparison, Lacerta states that mankind has been wiped out completly atleast seven times before. Billy Meier echoes this as well in his communications with folks he calls Plieadians.
    A complete genocide is what they are talking about.
    Could pockets of these past civilizations still live in underground bases we presume to be alien bases? Pockets that somehow survived the apocolypse of their day?
    Maybe
    The folks at Mt. Shasta seem to fit this description to me.
    Last edited by DNA; 22nd July 2013 at 03:13.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (8th March 2018), Denise/Dizi (28th March 2020), lookbeyond (22nd July 2013), Nasu (7th March 2018), Nick Matkin (22nd July 2013), Spellbound (27th May 2018), Valerie Villars (27th May 2018), WhiteFeather (26th March 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by Richard (here)
    Quote Posted by Ross (here)
    I agree with you on this and my discernment tells me that there are so many holes in the Lacerta story it's laughable...
    Exactly Ross
    This 'story' is more than a decade old and has nothing to do with contactees (or reality imo) It's an interesting read though as I always loved Science Fiction.
    At 1:58:09, Lacerta says that the UFO below seems to be genuine:

March 23, 1974, 23:00. Albiosc, Alpes de Haute-Provence, France.
    Photographer: it is believed to have been Jean Bedet.

As reported by Jean Bedet himself in Lumières Dans La Nuit of October 1974, he and a team of ufologists participated in the night watch in the region of Barjols, when they sighted a UFO described as a red object with green lines facing up (others saw these lines facing down!). On April 14, Bedet had to return to this village to see his parents and spend the day in the countryside.

He wrote: “I left my car in the Barjols village square to meet a friend and drink a coffee. Upon return to my car I found, under the windshield wipers, an envelope, inside which there was a piece of paper with a few lines written and a slide showing a red mass with tubes or green rays headed down…in the region of our night watch!”

This well-known picture has been published numerous times in magazines and books. The consensus among the top expert UFO researchers in France consulted is that it is a hoax made by Bedet himself, obviously designed to confirm their visual sighting of days before. (Source)

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

BMJ (8th March 2018), Denise/Dizi (28th March 2020), DNA (18th January 2014), Spellbound (27th May 2018), WhiteFeather (26th March 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Rev. Douglas James Cottrell PhD: Reptilians and the Lacerta Files examined

Uploaded on Nov 7, 2008
    QUESTION:
    In 2004, there appeared on the internet the allegedly true story of a man in Sweden who had encountered, and spoken with, an intelligent, non-human being, reptilian in appearance. The creature claimed it lived in a colony deep underground. The lengthy interview with the creature came to be known as the “Lucerta Files”. Rumors exist of inhuman creatures like these, and colonies of humans (Lemurian, for example), living underground.
    Please describe any intelligent entities – human or inhuman – secretly living underground (or in the interior of the Earth).

ANSWER:
    Rev. Douglas James Cottrell PhD:
    Understand, there are such people, humans & influences, such as that, that would be under the ground. There are beasts & there are humans – some live by choice. But to the question, there is a question of a whole race of people that would live underground, this would not be evidenced here, as we would see it.

There would be small factions or groups of people, for their own choice who would prefer to live in caves & underground homes, even now. We did not find here a race of non-human beings, or extra-terrestrials living underground.

turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 18th January 2014 at 21:10.

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

I came across this following transcript/interview a year or 2 ago. I have also read the transcript in full. The claims are that the female is actually a female reptilian called 'Lacerta' Her claims will blow your socks off if you haven't seen it before. She talks about Illojim, I believe she means the elohim, enki, the Anunnaki. A lot of it makes sense with what I have learned during my 10 year quest.

The video is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uXolRvGiuI and the transcript can be read here... http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vi...a_alien_52.htm

I personally have found it fascinating. But of course I am not naive to the point of where I will believe anything that I read/hear, it is my natural instinct and my tenacity for transparency and the truth in relentless. So in my quest, I have tried to find any source that claims the above interview is a hoax. It seems to be airtight. Has anyone else have some information that would help solve this Puzzle? I hope you find it as interesting as I did. I'm sure this must have been circulated before as the Transcript is from 199 and year 2000 respectively, as there is 2 parts to it.

Some feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KevBoh For This Post:

Atlas (27th November 2014), BMJ (8th March 2018), Nasu (7th March 2018), nickc2496 (27th November 2014), Spellbound (27th May 2018), WhiteFeather (26th March 2020)

16. Link to Post #29
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,027 times in 268 posts

German translations of the Lacerta interview:

www.bignose-media.de/lacerta.htm and also on igeawagu.com

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Olaf For This Post:

WhiteFeather (26th March 2020)

18. Link to Post #30
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,190 times in 369 posts

I would have to disagree with the UFO analysis. I have been within 5' of a craft on my patio and have seen another craft 100 to 200 yards away traveling about 10' above a river and neither of these were blurry. My daughter has seen one within 100' on our property and it was not blurry either. Perhaps blurriness is not really a consideration.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oouthere For This Post:

Atlas (29th November 2014), BMJ (8th March 2018), Spellbound (27th May 2018), WhiteFeather (26th March 2020)

20. Link to Post #31
    Canada Avalon Member Kirkland_Ta's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello, I know that this thread had been created quite some years ago, but I just had some questions or some thoughts that I wanted to share.

Lacerta files were the first alien-related-documents I had come across with. And to me, there were lots of statements that sounded truthful. I especially paid more attention to File#2, where she (Lacerta) told about how paranormal activities such as telekinesis, telepathy, etc. were nothing 'paranormal' but actual science themselves. I read her explanation and I swore that it fascinated me, suddenly I came to understand a lot more about how this 'universe'/'world' was composed of, and how we would use the mind device to access the information layers (which she would call the 'paralayer') to make an 'order' or a 'query' in order to invoke information about physical objects, or to change certain states of that physical objects. This was very alike to Computer Science - if any of you would know it. I instantly saw a link. And I know that even if Lacerta files were a HOAX, the information the author 'made up' (in case of HOAX) would be absolutely valuable. I also came to understand the explanation of Anti-gravity that she told about. Although I did not study Physics (I am a computer scientist/programmer), but I would like to ask anybody with physics understanding to read and think of the paragraphs and share with me what they think of the theory. The anti-gravity theory would be easier to get if you would have some basic knowledge of computer science too. I will try to write some kind of article that would explain what I understand about the information Lacerta shared in File#2, and in case there is already article on this information, I would like to read and learn!

My knowledge is limited and I have no previous experiences relating free-energy-device/deep spirituality exploration of the universe etc. please share with me your thoughts on the issue I talked above and please give me more advices. Thank you very much and lots of blessings and love to you!

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kirkland_Ta For This Post:

BMJ (8th March 2018), DNA (10th August 2015), Nasu (7th March 2018), Spellbound (27th May 2018), Valerie Villars (27th May 2018), WhiteFeather (26th March 2020)

22. Link to Post #32
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,141 times in 1,888 posts

This might fit here real well, not sure so give it a try.

23. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kirkland_Ta (here)
    Hello, I know that this thread had been created quite some years ago, but I just had some questions or some thoughts that I wanted to share.

Lacerta files were the first alien-related-documents I had come across with. And to me, there were lots of statements that sounded truthful. I especially paid more attention to File#2, where she (Lacerta) told about how paranormal activities such as telekinesis, telepathy, etc. were nothing 'paranormal' but actual science themselves. I read her explanation and I swore that it fascinated me, suddenly I came to understand a lot more about how this 'universe'/'world' was composed of, and how we would use the mind device to access the information layers (which she would call the 'paralayer') to make an 'order' or a 'query' in order to invoke information about physical objects, or to change certain states of that physical objects. This was very alike to Computer Science - if any of you would know it. I instantly saw a link. And I know that even if Lacerta files were a HOAX, the information the author 'made up' (in case of HOAX) would be absolutely valuable. I also came to understand the explanation of Anti-gravity that she told about. Although I did not study Physics (I am a computer scientist/programmer), but I would like to ask anybody with physics understanding to read and think of the paragraphs and share with me what they think of the theory. The anti-gravity theory would be easier to get if you would have some basic knowledge of computer science too. I will try to write some kind of article that would explain what I understand about the information Lacerta shared in File#2, and in case there is already article on this information, I would like to read and learn!

My knowledge is limited and I have no previous experiences relating free-energy-device/deep spirituality exploration of the universe etc. please share with me your thoughts on the issue I talked above and please give me more advices. Thank you very much and lots of blessings and love to you!

I really like the interview as well.

For me, the talk of underground bases felt truthful. Also mankind's history and the subsequent die offs. And how mankind has a perceptual mechanism making us easy to manipulate psychicly.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (8th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th March 2018), Nasu (7th March 2018), Spellbound (27th May 2018), WhiteFeather (26th March 2020)

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

I had just finished watching this 2 hours+ interview with a Reptilian Woman. Whether this video is true or not, I did want to say I learned a lot from this video. It is very worth watching~~
    But I did want to say, "WE ARE INFINITE BEINGS!!" If we cleanse and train our body enough, we are the most powerful being in the universe.

Tell me what are you thoughts guys, enjoy~~

Last edited by Leonard; 7th March 2018 at 13:24.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Leonard For This Post:

BMJ (8th March 2018), DNA (8th March 2018), dynamo (7th March 2018), Nasu (7th March 2018), Spellbound (29th May 2018)

27. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Lacerta Interview has the strange property of agreeing circumstantially with various points in my pursuits to find the truth.
    Is the video and or interview real?
    It would make a lot of sense in this world of men who seem to do evil for the pure sake of showing off to someone whom they think will approve of their actions.
    Are there catacombs linking Malta with the Vatican where the dark pope meets with his reptilian over lords? Are there such underground dwellings connecting the Reptilian underworld to the estates of human elites who owned royal titles in the past who now control our world?

I view the Reptilian concept with curiosity, I'll hope it is not true.
    All that being said the Lacerta Interview stands tall in terms of circumstantial evidence giving it the feeling of legitimacy.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Baby Steps (27th May 2018), BMJ (8th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th March 2018), Spellbound (26th May 2018), WhiteFeather (26th March 2020)

29. Link to Post #36
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Has there been any info to date as to the authenticity of the Lacerta interview? What is the general consensus of Avalon almost 20 years later?? Do you think it's real?

Dave - Toronto

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

DNA (27th May 2018), WhiteFeather (26th March 2020)

31. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    Has there been any info to date as to the authenticity of the Lacerta interview? What is the general consensus of Avalon almost 20 years later?? Do you think it's real?

Dave - Toronto

You have to corroborate various sources of information. One such source I find powerfully does would be The Reptilian Rape In the Superstition Mountains story.
    This story is about a woman who is walking with her dog alone in the Superstition Mountains of Apache Junction Arizona.

The woman was suffering from what she considered irrational fears of the outdoors after being fearless in the face of the untamed Superstition Mountain.
    Her sister suggested she see a hypnotist and the hypnotist then ended up doing a regression on her.
    Her story is of having accidentally fallen into a canyon wall after leaning on it, it turned out that the rock wall was a hologram.
    She ended up in a room that sounds very much like what Lacerta describes one could find if one were looking for an entry point into one of their underground Reptilian bases. A lot of detail matches what Lacerta describes, including the insignias on the uniforms of the Reptilians who found this young lady and took advantage of her.

It should be noted that The Superstitions got their name from the fact that the Apache's where of the opinion that it was the place of the Gods.
    They also believed that there was an entrance into hell located there.
    Another interesting tid bit on The Superstitions would be that the place is known for loud "booms" that seem to come out of nowhere.
    Some folks describe these booms as sounding like a sonic boom and these have been recorded all the way back to the time of the Native Americans who lived there.

On a personal note I know a dozen people who had a spectacular UFO sighting there, this sighting occurred during an outdoor rave being held there and thousands of participants stopped dancing to observe it, the DJ even stopped playing music.

I have another friend who is an avid hiker, she has a picture she took where nothing was there but when she developed it there was a cigar shaped craft.
    The participants of the Rave also stated their UFO sighting was of a cigar shaped craft.
    It is worth noting that Lacerta states in her interview that the reptilians use cigar shaped crafts.
    It is also worth noting that this same friend who took the picture of the UFO once flew over the superstitions in a single engine small plane, and that she witnessed the instrument panel going crazy as they flew over the mountain, the compass dial and everything just started spinning.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Agape (1st April 2020), Baby Steps (27th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st May 2018), mountain_jim (28th May 2018), Spellbound (29th May 2018), Valerie Villars (27th May 2018), WhiteFeather (26th March 2020)

33. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Anyone who wants this planet would be far better off creating a perfect virus. One with a high kill rate and the perfect gestation period, and the best infection vector. Airborne, 12 days of not being found or noted, 90% kill rate, and so on. half the planet's population would be gone in about 3-4 weeks, with no way of stopping it.

No one has done this, so that ..as a direct answer, makes the scenario of 'wanting the planet with no-one in their way that can stop them', a no-show. That's off the table. Advanced races that can genetically manipulate could cook that one up in a few days, at best. anyone more advanced than us, has such technology in their hands. No doubt about that.

This means the agenda or situation lies someplace else.

Forced to guess, with my personal capacity to see through time to some degree, and to astral travel,and to have the ability to integrate with energies and shift them, I'm partially forced (in the personal sense) to look at it being someplace between Dolores cannon's view/results and that of Micheal newton's results. For, within both of those views, lies the ability for all of the rest of it to fit.
    Very Interesting post. I just came across this post Carmody. Especially with what's going on today. Re Covid19
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Alecs (26th March 2020), DeeMetrios (28th March 2020), mountain_jim (27th March 2020), onawah (26th March 2020)

35. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

After reading all of the posts on this topic, I have to say I'm not quite convinced the Lacerta files was a hoax. Perhaps it needs some more elaboration.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

36. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    This interview was very interesting and no B.S. alarm bells were sounded.

Let's assume that the information is correct for the purpose of doing a little brainstorming.

Why do more technologically advanced and more intelligent race(s) feel the need to hide from us humans?
    I'm going to attempt to answer, I do not neccesarily think I am correct but for the sake of brevity, I'm not going to paraphrase every answer with a maybe or it could be.

It may not be they are hiding from humans.
    In the interview the being Lacerta states that mankind has been manipulated by a race far more powerfull than they are.
    It is not clear exactly who this race is, but they sound like the Annunaki, and if so, the greys could possibly be in their service.

They may not be hiding from us, our government may be hiding them from us and through doing so they are taking advantage of a civilizations choice to live underground rather than on the surface.

If some non-humans like the warm sunshine so much, why are they underground? What are they afraid of?
    Again, they never stated they were the alpha race of the galaxy and living underground may provide a defense against off world threats.

If other races are so advanced and more powerful than us, and have the ability to shape shift and easily deceive us humans, why do some of them still lie to us?
    They don't shape shift according to Lacerta. They take advantage of a mental defect introduced into our genetics by this race doing genetic experimentations on us. The Annunaki or such. They project the image into our brain of what they want us to see via telepathy. This is echoed by Ingo Swann in his book penetration.

They question of a lie entails ethics and reasons we probably have no idea of, but compassion could play into it.
    Most folks would sh!t their efn pants if a reptillian walked up to them in a dark alley.

If some of these non-human entities feel the need to hide and lie to us, are we far more powerful than we know?
    In saying hiding and what not, some assumptions are being made, and I just don't think we have enough data. We have limited data, as such it is easy to jump to conclusians.
    I doubt power such as you are stating is relevent.

Though, Robert Morningsky would say this is the case in his Terra Papers.
    In his Terra Papers, Morningsky is basically stating that the Annunaki Lacerta is referring to are from Sirius, and they are a wolf based large intimidating human.
    The connection to what you are saying is that Morninsky states that a high level Sirian "royal" injected his DNA into our ancestors, thus protecting mankind from caste of SLAVE.
    This same DNA Morninsky would probably tell you could make mankind a source of power to be feared.

Powerful enough to upset the non-human agenda?

I don't know what this agenda is.

Are there some even more powerful entities watching to make sure certain rules of this game, unknown to us humans, are not broken?
    Like a prime derective from Star Trek?
    Maybe.
    We can only hope.
    Our best case scenario would entail a benevolent civilization is in control in so far as this sector of space is concerned.

It appears some type of politics have changed in the past few hundred years if you are to believe what William Bramely writes.

Bramley states that UFO's and aliens have caused many of the wars and calamities of mankind. Further he states that many of the really huge epidemics could probably be laid at the feet of extraterrestrials.

Bramley states that in the times of the Black Plague that swept Europe in the middle ages, folks reported seeing hooded figures with a large mist spewing instrument, and that these mists would become fogs of death. Bramely states these figures always hid their face in large black cloaks, and that the mist spewing instrument resembled a scythe, and that these sightings were the basis for what we now call the grim reaper.
    Fogs of death were often reported before the onset of an epidemic in these times according to Bramley.
    Hi DNA,

Thanks for your answers. It appears as if you have done much research.

I've taken another look at some of the Robert Morningsky information, and it looks credible.

Does anyone know where the other half of this video can be found?

I found them all if anyone is interested...

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...JWGweTgmzlx8Qo
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 28th March 2020 at 03:01.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast