+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Past Life Regression Therapy - Anyone been to one?

1. Link to Post #1
    England Avalon Member markenty13's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Past Life Regression Therapy - Anyone been to one?

Good evening all,

After reading the journey of souls book by Michael Newton (separate thread), i have become interested in having a past life regression session.

I have found a few in my area so my question is, has anyone had this done before, and if so would you mind sharing your experiences?

Thanks

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to markenty13 For This Post:

jjjones (14th July 2013), novus (14th July 2013), shadowstalker (14th July 2013), skamandar (17th June 2014), SlickWillie (15th July 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Default Re: Past Life Regression Therapy - Anyone been to one?

No but i wish I could SERIOUSLY
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

jjjones (14th July 2013), SlickWillie (15th July 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,646 times in 689 posts

Quote Posted by markenty13 (here)
    Good evening all,

After reading the journey of souls book by Michael Newton (separate thread), i have become interested in having a past life regression session.

I have found a few in my area so my question is, has anyone had this done before, and if so would you mind sharing your experiences?

Thanks
    I went with a friend to a lady who claimed to be a "medium". i think she was a cold reader more than anything. A few things she said could have been true, but not much she said resonated with me. She didn't want me recording the session which was a dead giveaway and she said a lot of the same crap to me as she did to my friend about past lives.

I'm wondering about the people in your area who you have found who do the past life regression. Do you know who trained them, and if they can give you names of anyone who can recommend them? If they are any good they should be able to provide you with at least 3 people who say they were helped by them.

From what I understand from reading Dolores Cannon's books is that she always uses hypnosis. Do you know if that's what these regressionists do?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Snookie For This Post:

jjjones (14th July 2013), markenty13 (14th July 2013), seko (15th July 2013), shadowstalker (14th July 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Hi Snookie, the one i am most interested in going to is this one - http://www.purplesnowflake.org.uk/#!about-maria

I have also been to a claimed medium, but not for past life regression, just mainly for future stuff... nothing so far has really come about, i have been to her 3 times... everytime though, she does a recording for me on tape, so not sure whether by listening to what she says over and over gets into my mind and i actually create the experience/s.... who knows

8. The Following User Says Thank You to markenty13 For This Post:

Snookie (14th July 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    New Zealand Avalon Member etheric underground's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,919 times in 540 posts

Had 3...One by Marcia schaefer...one by an awesome lady here in perth and I've done one of my own
    All very insightful and productive.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to etheric underground For This Post:

jjjones (14th July 2013), markenty13 (14th July 2013), psydney (16th July 2013), TelosianEmbrace (18th July 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Hi Etheric

when you say you have done your own, do you mean you have conducted a Past Life Regression on your self?

If so, could you (if you dont mind) advise how you did this

Thanks

12. The Following User Says Thank You to markenty13 For This Post:

jjjones (14th July 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member novus's Avatar
    Thanks

I remember tons of past lives. I got mine through the application of Dianetics and Scientology.

Bill Ryan has some great downloads as well as some interesting discussion concerning Dianetics and Scientology, on the, " Q and A about Ron Hubbard, Bill Robertson, Scientology, the Free Zone, Ron's Org, Planet Earth. Jim, and the Future" thread.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...and-the-Future
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th July 2013 at 21:56. Reason: added thread link

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to novus For This Post:

markenty13 (14th July 2013), seko (15th July 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    New Zealand Avalon Member etheric underground's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,919 times in 540 posts

Yeah brother I followed this video from this forum ....and got tripped out, I recall being born and all sorts of crazy stuff...
    do it with an open mind and heart....good luck.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to etheric underground For This Post:

jjjones (14th July 2013), Limor Wolf (15th July 2013), markenty13 (14th July 2013), Muzz (15th July 2013), Neal (16th July 2013), nomadguy (15th July 2013), Rollo (14th July 2013), TelosianEmbrace (18th July 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by etheric underground (here)
    Yeah brother I followed this video from this forum ....and got tripped out, I recall being born and all sorts of crazy stuff...
    do it with an open mind and heart....good luck.
    Thanks so much Etheric - i will give it a try tonight/tomorrow

Have a good day...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markenty13 For This Post:

etheric underground (14th July 2013), jjjones (14th July 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

My friends and I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Weiss from the video above. We visited him twice. His voice is very soothing and comforting. Find a good practioneer who knows what he or she is doing. Sometimes regressions may stir up memories that aren't very pleasant so you should have someone who knows how to handle the situation.

Now I know I've had many past lives, been so many people and other things, that I no longer find it necessary to know about all the lives or details. They simply were a part of my past.

I have been told we have all been the worst of the worst and the best of the best and everything in between. What's most important is what I'm doing at this moment. How I'm living my life and how I'm treating others.
    Last edited by Mandala; 14th July 2013 at 21:17.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

Debra (15th July 2013), Earth Angel (15th July 2013), etheric underground (14th July 2013), Kristo (15th July 2013), Laura Elina (16th July 2013), markenty13 (14th July 2013), Pam (18th June 2014), seko (15th July 2013), Selene (15th July 2013), Sidney (15th July 2013), SlickWillie (15th July 2013)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

yes brian weiss is excellent. brian brought past life regression to the forefront in the 1980"s. watch this vid ! all should read his first book "many lives many masters". btw it IS a true happening. brian is the real deal. he uses hypnosis. schooled @ yale. all around nice guy. mt. sinai was blessed when he joined the staff. many people were so fortunate to have had him personally to help them. one must find a professionally trained & skilled psychiatric regression therapist. call ama in chicago, maybe they can guide you on ones credentials, that you may find. too bad his age can't be regressed (lol) we could sure use more of his insightful wisdom & technique. brian is a legacy all to himself. wishing that all of you looking for a past life regressionist finds the one suited for you. have seen so many lives change because of past life regression with brian & other patients that he referred to other regression therapists in other parts of the country & world. please, read his first book if you already haven't. it answers a lot of unanswered questions. hopefully my notation has been of some help. love & peace to all our/my pa family. namaste.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jjjones For This Post:

Black Panther (11th January 2014), etheric underground (15th July 2013), Limor Wolf (14th July 2013), markenty13 (14th July 2013)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,477 times in 32,925 posts

Quote Posted by novus (here)
    I remember tons of past lives. I got mine through the application of Dianetics and Scientology.

Bill Ryan has some great downloads as well as some interesting discussion concerning Dianetics and Scientology, on the, " Q and A about Ron Hubbard, Bill Robertson, Scientology, the Free Zone, Ron's Org, Planet Earth. Jim, and the Future" thread.

Yes, my experience is the same.

It's a little like oiling rusty hinges on a door that's very reluctant to open. After quite a bit of oil, and working quite hard to get the door moving, it gets easier and easier and easier until after a while it just swings open on its own almost without any effort at all.

What I find happens now is that past life recalls occur spontaneously, prompted by only tiny triggers in life. I periodically have fairly significant 'downloads' which happen well outside of any structured session. I'm quite sure novus has had similar experiences.

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (17th July 2013), 7alon (1st July 2017), etheric underground (15th July 2013), fifi (16th July 2013), Kristo (15th July 2013), Mandala (15th July 2013), markenty13 (14th July 2013), novus (15th July 2013), Peace&Love (15th July 2013), seko (18th June 2014), Sidney (15th July 2013), skamandar (7th June 2014), TelosianEmbrace (18th July 2017), Yoda (15th July 2013)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by novus (here)

Yes, my experience is the same.

It's a little like oiling rusty hinges on a door that's very reluctant to open. After quite a bit of oil, and working quite hard to get the door moving, it gets easier and easier and easier until after a while it just swings open on its own almost without any effort at all.

What I find happens now is that past life recalls occur spontaneously, prompted by only tiny triggers in life. I periodically have fairly significant 'downloads' which happen well outside of any structured session. I'm quite sure novus has had similar experiences.
    Thanks Novus and Bill, i will check out the thread tomorrow, bed time for me now - Have a good day

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by jjjones (here)
    yes brian weiss is excellent. brian brought past life regression to the forefront in the 1980"s. watch this vid ! all should read his first book "many lives many masters". btw it IS a true happening. brian is the real deal. he uses hypnosis. schooled @ yale. all around nice guy. mt. sinai was blessed when he joined the staff. many people were so fortunate to have had him personally to help them. one must find a professionally trained & skilled psychiatric regression therapist. call ama in chicago, maybe they can guide you on ones credentials, that you may find. too bad his age can't be regressed (lol) we could sure use more of his insightful wisdom & technique. brian is a legacy all to himself. wishing that all of you looking for a past life regressionist finds the one suited for you. have seen so many lives change because of past life regression with brian & other patients that he referred to other regression therapists in other parts of the country & world. please, read his first book if you already haven't. it answers a lot of unanswered questions. hopefully my notation has been of some help. love & peace to all our/my pa family. namaste.
    Hi JJJones, i will check out the book, thank you

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by jjjones (here)
    PS, i just ordered the book off amazon, thought why not, looks interesting and what i am after now its bed time.... Good night

26. The Following User Says Thank You to markenty13 For This Post:

jjjones (15th July 2013)

27. Link to Post #14
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,226 times in 1,108 posts

I agree. Brian Weiss’s self-induction methods are excellent – and emotionally very safe. I’ve had very good results myself.

I was once also hypnotized (my only time) and found the results interesting.

The most important caveat about asking any therapist or external source for input is that whatever they say must agree with or reinforce your own specific perceptions. Merely to have someone say: ‘You were so-and-so and such-and-such..’ if it doesn’t mean anything to you is – well - questionable. All those Queens of Sheba and High Priests of Egypt, really… That’s not to say it might not be true – but it doesn’t help you in this life, and it might send you off chasing some alter ego that isn’t really yours. It won’t necessarily result in insight and personal growth. Most priors are perfectly ordinary, more or less, although they can and do follow preferences.

Do the homework yourself. Learn to search your own distant memories, and to recognize what’s meaningful for you. It’s your life, after all.

And even if your memories find you at the court of King/Queen Ali Baba, it doesn’t mean you were the ruler or – acch – the proverbial High Priest. (These guys seem to be a dime a dozen, the default “feel good” ID) It only means you were probably somewhere in the vast crowd, perhaps a servant of the most high. It doesn’t mean you were Mr/Ms Big, unless you have a lot of more specific – and very emotional - memories that could only be part of the actual life of whomever. These ‘big lives’ tend to resonate through hundreds of incarnations. If you were one of these, you’d know it without anyone telling you and your life/lives would be screwed up accordingly. One glimpse won’t do it.

Having said that, past life therapy can be immensely useful in resolving irrational fears, persistent problems and blocks to further growth. Nothing else works quite as well, if you’ve tried other alternatives and have not found relief or progress. A good therapist is a facilitator for your own experience, not an oracle.

If you are drawn to this for reasons beyond idle curiosity, by all means pursue it. And, as Bill has observed, the door gets easier to open the more you use it.

I hope this is helpful.

Cheers,

Selene
    Last edited by Selene; 15th July 2013 at 01:22.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

Laura Elina (16th July 2013), Pam (18th June 2014), Sidney (15th July 2013), skamandar (7th June 2014), Wind (15th July 2013)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 times in 987 posts

Many Lives Many Masters Dr Brian Weiss pdf download:

http://ebookbrowse.com/many-lives-ma...pdf-d485998918

journey of souls michael newton in spanish? pdf downloads:

http://ebookbrowse.com/jo/journey-of...michael-newton

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

genevieve (15th July 2013), markenty13 (15th July 2013), Selene (15th July 2013), skamandar (17th June 2014)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Quote Posted by Mandala (here)
    My friends and I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Weiss from the video above. We visited him twice. His voice is very soothing and comforting. Find a good practioneer who knows what he or she is doing. Sometimes regressions may stir up memories that aren't very pleasant so you should have someone who knows how to handle the situation.

Now I know I've had many past lives, been so many people and other things, that I no longer find it necessary to know about all the lives or details. They simply were a part of my past.

I have been told we have all been the worst of the worst and the best of the best and everything in between. What's most important is what I'm doing at this moment. How I'm living my life and how I'm treating others.
    Beautifully said Mandala!!

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

4evrneo (17th July 2013), Mandala (15th July 2013)

33. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member watchZEITGEISTnow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 390 posts

I completed Dolores Cannons Quantum Healing Level 1 in 2011 - and I've regressed around 40 people now with amazing results. I highly recommend anyone have a crack - and it really helps with questions such as what is the meaning of life, what is your life purpose, how to help, and so on...

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to watchZEITGEISTnow For This Post:

psydney (16th July 2013), skamandar (7th June 2014)

35. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Conchis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,259 times in 274 posts

I've also been curious about this. I would like to re-iterate the warning though to find someone who you can trust to do this. (I think I read some things here by other NLP practitioners and they can verify).... it is possible to manufacture memories, so never let someone inside your head with tools that you can't completely trust.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Conchis For This Post:

Pam (18th June 2014)

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Quote Posted by Conchis (here)
    I've also been curious about this. I would like to re-iterate the warning though to find someone who you can trust to do this. (I think I read some things here by other NLP practitioners and they can verify).... it is possible to manufacture memories, so never let someone inside your head with tools that you can't completely trust.

Excellent advice, Conchis!

markenty13 This is good advice and something for you to think on, in choosing a method.

I went a difrnt route, and chose Astral Projection, and 24/7's Communion with my High Self/Source, to learn the truth of my past. Even through the patient love and help of my HS, it took more than 6 months, to come to terms with my past. I would caution anyone, that has or had, an attitude of violence, or even just a bad temper, to be very cautious how you proceed. This is the part, (just as in Astral Projection), that nobody ever talks about, but should be adressed fully before proceeding.

I have an extremely violent temper, that I must maintain control over, that I never knew the caused of. I was born with it. Yep, I used to get really nasty, even as just a little twerp. It was a past life, trying to come forth into this life. Now that I know the cause, and 24/7's Communion with HS/Source, it's no longer a problem. chuckle chuckle.

Other than this caution... have a ball!!!! ccc.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

hohoemi (23rd July 2013), markenty13 (15th July 2013)

39. Link to Post #20
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

is it like what like Nancy Canning and Bob Olson discussing?

40. The Following User Says Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

7alon (8th May 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast