+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Article about the Anunnaki, Anunnaki rebels and current changes of humanity

1. Link to Post #41
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,415 times in 552 posts

Default Re: Article about the Anunnaki, Anunnaki rebels and current changes of humanity

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by lookbeyond (here)
    I do not understand why this topic is considered a waste of energy.For those of us seeking the objective TRUTH of our Creation and the current situation in the world today not to mention a way of understanding our own personal experiences, I feel all areas need to be breached and investigated only then can discernment play its part, lb
    GoodeTXSG and myself are looking elsewhere at the moment. What others do is their choice.

We all, necessarily and continuously, discern what to look at, and thereby what bazillion things not to look at, for that moment.

(In other words, I'm not interested in involving myself sufficiently further that I explain why I am not involving myself.)
    As you may or may not have noticed I am in the process of discovery, you and others may hav been there n done that and so you may not be "at the moment" interested, however myself and others are, for our own purposes and therefore comments such as the dismissive ones above by yourselves are not appreciated,lb

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Post:

Another1 (21st July 2013), DNA (22nd July 2013), Kraut (21st July 2013), Sunny-side-up (23rd July 2013)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,086 times in 176 posts

Default Re: Article about the Anunnaki, Anunnaki rebels and current changes of humanity

GoodeTXSG and myself are looking elsewhere at the moment. What others do is their choice.

We all, necessarily and continuously, discern what to look at, and thereby what bazillion things not to look at, for that moment.

(In other words, I'm not interested in involving myself sufficiently further that I explain why I am not involving myself.)
    That is correct. But we all leave that same choice to others and shouldn't influence their choice in any way. And we are never forced where we can involve ourselves.
    My field of expertise is not knowing anything.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kraut For This Post:

DNA (22nd July 2013), Sunny-side-up (23rd July 2013), ThePythonicCow (21st July 2013)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Agreed Paul, seek "Higher Love Vibration" knowledge... Service to OTHERS is my path... All "THOSE JOKERS" knew or cared about was "Service to self"... no disrespect to those interested in these dangerous bread crumbs, but when you find yourself in the "Witches Oven" you may look back as "I HAVE" wishing you took another path to begin with.

Again, (We all have our own path) NO disrespect to those seeking answers, I just go back to my original post... "BE WARE" and careful what you wish for or look for, pretty good chances are that you will find it! Then you cannot un-find it or learn it!

Do not look back at your life and wish you had followed another path, it is a sickening feeling as I can attest.

Quote Posted by lookbeyond (here)
    I do not understand why this topic is considered a waste of energy.For those of us seeking the objective TRUTH of our Creation and the current situation in the world today not to mention a way of understanding our own personal experiences, I feel all areas need to be breached and investigated only then can discernment play its part, lb

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)
    Agreed Paul, seek "Higher Love Vibration" knowledge... Service to OTHERS is my path... All "THOSE JOKERS" knew or cared about was "Service to self"... no disrespect to those interested in these dangerous bread crumbs, but when you find yourself in the "Witches Oven" you may look back as "I HAVE" wishing you took another path to begin with.

Again, (We all have our own path) NO disrespect to those seeking answers, I just go back to my original post... "BE WARE" and careful what you wish for or look for, pretty good chances are that you will find it! Then you cannot un-find it or learn it!

Do not look back at your life and wish you had followed another path, it is a sickening feeling as I can attest.
    Of course I can only speak for myself here. My interest is not in seeking knowledge that the lunatic controllers have but in getting a glimpse into their mindset and belief system. Anything promoting to be self serving is of no interest to me and I will not look deeper into. Still finding out what makes someone tick doesn't mean that one will go down that same path. When I realized it may be similar to the Hidden Hand material that was all I needed (briefly looked into that months ago and no thanks... don't need more of that), I have no interest in the twisted ideas presented in that material.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kraut For This Post:

DNA (22nd July 2013), Eram (21st July 2013), GoodETxSG (21st July 2013), Sunny-side-up (23rd July 2013)

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

"The Truth Shall Set You Free", I am prepared to search even through murky waters for the objective Truth, I come from a place of Love, my vibration does not match anything less, my responsibility in this life is to help my Children find the Path to Truth, if you had read my posts with genuine interest you would not need an explanation.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Post:

DNA (22nd July 2013), Kraut (22nd July 2013), seeker/reader (24th July 2013), Sunny-side-up (23rd July 2013)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Article about the Anunnaki, Anunnaki rebels and current changes of humanity

What is "TRUTH"? "Who's TRUTH"? FREE? Who is FREE while on this Prison Planet?

Any and all disinfo is going to be decorated with glitter and beautiful language of love and words that make YOU feel special... There are a few examples I will post that will show you how "THEY" work in this "INFO". These Elite are arrogant and know the most dangerous of us are waking up and LOOKING, SEEKING info... so why not give it to them... DISINFO is 60%-90% Accurate with seeds of THEIR agenda mixed in... Those that are awakening are people with BRIGHT wonderful and brilliant minds... They are "Special", so work on the notion of being SPECIAL, plant that "SEED" in their fertile minds and let it grow! AND GROW IT WILL!!!

TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE... or cause you to find your way into the "Witches Oven". I can only speak as one that has been there and done that. I understand you have to have your OWN experiences. But WISDOM comes in learning from others experiences.

Do not just take mine... I grew up in a very heavy Naval Family ALL Naval Intel/SEAL/UDT's and was a part of programs from the age of 8 years old... I was raised in that "System in a special Meditation and other training regiment" until I was 17 and blew out my knee's... I was then dumped as I couldn't be brought into the Military and became a MILAB (Experienced in OTHER AB and Visitations) and RV/RI until I broke free at GREAT EXPENSE... these "PEOPLE" were behind it all. They reached out and tried to recruit me again once I was in my 30's and had a family and working in the private sector. That is a whole different story I have shared with some. These warning I give are not out of arrogance or to be a "Prick" (Pardon me MODS)... Life lessons and experiences that I wish I could unlearn, undo unEXPERIENCE!!!

Yet, I have these abilities... diminished. I had a recent extremely interesting experience while meditating using older methods that exposed that I had not shaken loose all of these old spiritual leeches and was living under a false since of serenity and feeling that I was protected by my love vibration meditations and prayers... there "IT" was... I say over and over, I do not mean to offend or speak down on "YOUR JOURNEY" but if not mine... do your research. Knowledge, words... bits of info are "Portals, Stargates... Doorways" once opened in your mind/memory complex... they are there.

Last call folks, do you research... best advice. Google people who HAVE studied this stuff and see what they have to say about it AFTER doing your background checking on that person. This sounds like a lot of BS and work for a topic... Well... do what you will. Free Will is what it is... But see how the info you have studied that Paul and I have presented (Hidden Hand Material etc...).

It is too late for some, this HAS BECOME THEIR RELIGION... There IS TRUTH in it... but the Luciferian agenda has infiltrated anything it can that is a THREAT of providing real truth to souls here, especially during this critical TIME/SPACE. WHERE do you find TRUTH? Those that SEEK truth what do you look??? Dayam... that is a hard one... Learning to meditate, not your garden variety meditation but going to the center of your being, connecting with your higher self. learning to question weather its your higher self and not a "Stand In" or deceiver... (Paranoid much? Hell yea!)... If you realize, once you reach higher and higher... through the "HIGHER SELF" the "SELF" drops out of the equations and you just reach the "IS" or "THE SOURCE"... no more SELF...

Okay, for someone who was "DONE WITH THIS TOPIC" I sure wrote a heck of a lot didn't I? Meditate on the info BEFORE YOU PUT IT INTO YOUR MIND COMPLEX!!! And for what its worth, just be responsible when it comes to this stuff... The "DARK STUFF ESPECIALLY"... there is enough to filter out in the "GOOD STUFF" as you will NOW begin to notice...

I really mean no ill will, only LOVE.

11. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,884 times in 4,327 posts

DISINFO is 60%-90% Accurate with seeds of THEIR agenda mixed in... Those that are awakening are people with BRIGHT wonderful and brilliant minds... They are "Special", so work on the notion of being SPECIAL, plant that "SEED" in their fertile minds and let it grow! AND GROW IT WILL!!!
    I agree, I tell folks all of the time, it is not about belief, it is about suspending your disbelief and taking in new information.
    It is also not about disbelief which in itself is a form of belief.
    People hate the idea of not pigeon holing ideas or platforms into true or not true.
    One needs to realize that to find truth one needs to first remove the false paradigms from yourself that keep you practicing various forms of belief, then when addressing an external source of information one needs to suspend judgement and compare and contrast with previous forms of data and new forms of data.

The more you feel yourself making a knee jerk reaction to any new piece of information to the judgement of belief or disbelief the more you are relying on paradigms
    designed to entrap you.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

GoodETxSG (22nd July 2013), Kraut (22nd July 2013), Reinhard (24th July 2013), Sunny-side-up (23rd July 2013)

13. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

GoodeTXSG- i really just want to know how Lucifer fits into the story of our Creation, of course this will lead to other questions.If going within will answer my questions re this, ok. And the reason i wish to understand our Creation story is because i am wanting to avoid deception at point of death, you see i have my Childrens interests in mind. In my search, i hope to have many other puzzles in my life unravelled also.I am not interested in polluting my mind with unecessary filth, however i am also aware that this life is dualistic in its necessity (from my POV anyway) for spiritual evolution.

I have come across HH material many months ago and am not sure why you would have posted it if you had not read it all. HH does specify they do not recruit and that one must be born into the Family.I am assuming this material is as you said vastly full of disinfo, that is why i had requested the "shorthand version" from you, then again they are also only telling you what they have been told and just as the Bible is corrupted, so may their information be also, thx for responding, lb

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Post:

DNA (23rd July 2013), Kraut (23rd July 2013), Sunny-side-up (23rd July 2013)

15. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kraut (here)

Of course I can only speak for myself here. My interest is not in seeking knowledge that the lunatic controllers have but in getting a glimpse into their mindset and belief system. Anything promoting to be self serving is of no interest to me and I will not look deeper into. Still finding out what makes someone tick doesn't mean that one will go down that same path. When I realized it may be similar to the Hidden Hand material that was all I needed (briefly looked into that months ago and no thanks... don't need more of that), I have no interest in the twisted ideas presented in that material.
    Knowledge is power. If by learning that the elite did in fact marshal their intent by performing ceremonies on the solstice events of the year.
    Wouldn't it encourage you to do the same?
    I mean you don't have to repeat some one else's ceremony, and you certainly don't have to wish for what they wish for, but the fact that the ancients thought enough about it to put it into their architecture, and the fact that our hidden leaders practice it in secret, wouldn't that make you want to say, go ahead and try it yourself. Nothing wrong with marshalling your intent.

And the whole idea of service to self vs service for others. Ironically enough the invisible hand model devoloped by Adam Smith for economics, "you gotta laugh at working that into this", states that whatever you do is service to self. That there is no such thing as pure philanthropy.
    That mother Theresea, by performing her acts of charity and good will felt good about what she was doing, and that in fact was her payment, so she was in fact performing the deed for herself, and not others.
    Yes, the rosy warm hearted glow you feel after doing good for others is in fact a form of payment and because it exists, the most selfless philanthropic act, is actually done for yourself and in effect selfish.

So I really tire of the whole service to self vs service to others mantra.
    It is all service to self, for me it is about living according to my built in ethical standards incorporated into my energy body.

These fail safe barometers for good or wrong ussually never fail me, and if I follow them and act in accordance I get to reap the benefits by living a guilt free existance.
    I could tell you I strive for the good for all, but I'm really acting selfishly in the fact that I want to live a guilt free existance with no regrets, pure and simple.

Just thought I would state lets not get all holier than though in our attempts to dictate what folks should or shouldn't do.
    If folks want to know the details of what our secretive and manipulative elite are doing so be it. I got no problems with it.
    And Kraut, you know I'm not trying to pick on you my brother, I just chose your post and went with it, nothing but love.
    The subjects been getting tossed around is all. Just thought I would throw my two cents in.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Kraut (23rd July 2013), Reinhard (24th July 2013), Sebastion (23rd July 2013), Sunny-side-up (23rd July 2013)

17. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Knowledge is power. If by learning that the elite did in fact marshal their intent by performing ceremonies on the solstice events of the year.
    Wouldn't it encourage you to do the same?
    I mean you don't have to repeat some one else's ceremony, and you certainly don't have to wish for what they wish for, but the fact that the ancients thought enough about it to put it into their architecture, and the fact that our hidden leaders practice it in secret, wouldn't that make you want to say, go ahead and try it yourself. Nothing wrong with marshalling your intent.
    You are correct, knowledge is power. But there is a lot of knowledge that corrupts. And one has to ask to what ends does one seek power? Is one seeking power over his own personal domain, himself or herself? Or control over others? What if we have all the knowledge we need inside, at all times and just are unaware, or were unaware. Seeking knowledge has been very externalized.

Since I still have much to learn myself I have the "be careful what you ask for" tendency. My intent is pure, still I am careful with what I deal with.

Quote And the whole idea of service to self vs service for others. Ironically enough the invisible hand model devoloped by Adam Smith for economics, "you gotta laugh at working that into this", states that whatever you do is service to self. That there is no such thing as pure philanthropy.
    That mother Theresea, by performing her acts of charity and good will felt good about what she was doing, and that in fact was her payment, so she was in fact performing the deed for herself, and not others.
    Yes, the rosy warm hearted glow you feel after doing good for others is in fact a form of payment and because it exists, the most selfless philanthropic act, is actually done for yourself and in effect selfish.
    First off, Mother Theresa was a joke and a hypocrite... I think that by doing your best to serve the greater good, you do serve yourself. As the saying goes: what goes around comes around. It's all about balance and the world we look in is not balanced. Most people are purely driven by selfishness. We can either try to be inclusive or exclusive and only seek our personal advantage. If all served the greater good or at least respected the needs of others, many of our needs would automatically be served. It's give and take, most are more on the taking side, with the "what's in it for me" mentality.

Quote So I really tire of the whole service to self vs service to others mantra.
    It is all service to self, for me it is about living according to my built in ethical standards incorporated into my energy body.
    I can understand your annoyance with this mantra. But perhaps it's needed for people to get out of a selfish mindset. I commend you for having ethical standards, but look around, how many disregard their standards?

Quote These fail safe barometers for good or wrong ussually never fail me, and if I follow them and act in accordance I get to reap the benefits by living a guilt free existance.
    I could tell you I strive for the good for all, but I'm really acting selfishly in the fact that I want to live a guilt free existance with no regrets, pure and simple.
    There's nothing wrong with what you say imo and I don't see it as selfish either. As everything in life, it's about balance. We could be so caught up in serving others that people take advantage of us, which is unethical on their part, we could thereby be fostering their lack of ethics and development. We have the right and duty to also look after our own needs.

Where it gets interesting is: what if we have to refrain from serving "the greater good" for keeping personal integrity? And who decides what the "greater good" is?

Quote Just thought I would state lets not get all holier than though in our attempts to dictate what folks should or shouldn't do.
    If folks want to know the details of what our secretive and manipulative elite are doing so be it. I got no problems with it.
    And Kraut, you know I'm not trying to pick on you my brother, I just chose your post and went with it, nothing but love.
    The subjects been getting tossed around is all. Just thought I would throw my two cents in.
    No worries Brother, holier than thou attitudes get under my skin too. Still I think it's best to approach what the loonies are doing with care.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kraut For This Post:

DNA (23rd July 2013), Sunny-side-up (23rd July 2013)

19. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Article about the Anunnaki, Anunnaki rebels and current changes of humanity

One of the things "THEY" told me is that much of this has made it's way into "NEW AGE" teachings, "Channeling's", and "Alien Wisdom" by design. I see a lot of it here and there. Anyway, be careful what you allow into your "Belief System", some of this actually becomes "Your Religion" (Just like Science is a Religion to many).

Anyway, I probably just rubbed many of you the wrong way. I am just sharing some wisdom and experience... mostly experience. Take it or leave it.
    See now why it took a hand full of emails, PM's and Posts for me to touch this in open forum? Above is the last few lines from my first post on this... Good luck all in your journey. I judge not (Who am I to judge?)... THIS IS ALL AN A ILLUSION ANYWAY... ALL OF IT! That is where going DEEP within... climbing the "HIGHER SELF" until you realize its just an "Antennae" and there is NO SELF...
    So, row row row your boat, gently down the stream... merrily merrily merrily merrily... You know the song.

You will get it all on your own, I just hope you find your way down different paths than some of us here have. We aren't arrogantly trying to throw you "Off of the scent"... Honestly, Good Luck and look within and tune in to ALL THAT IS, WAS * WILL BE through your antennae!

Service to "OTHERS" is not something you can fake to the "Universe" just as you cannot escape or trick KARMA... This is a whole Thread on its own. It is a state of being, when you are there you know it and speculating between the two is pointless. Lets not judge others until we have not only looked in the mirror, but learned to go inside and look away from the dazzling light's and focus in the dark stinky corners. It is sickening and putrid and a process no one enjoys... but shine the light in those corners, clean house. Learn your own motives and weakness', what caused, will cause you to stumble... your pain from experiences... clean up that mess some first (Pull that log from your eye before pointing out the splinter in someone else's).

I still have lots to get the broom after, so that is why I say I judge not. I was just trying to answer questions posed to me in half a dozen emails/PM's and a few Posts. It is easy to be brave, brazen, mean and vicious from behind an Avatar online or even show a false Angelic Character, but why? Yet another reason for searching the soul... Why waste time or energy unless your paid to do so? Filter all of this stuff no matter how it is presented.

NOT HOLIER THAN THOU... BUT, AS ALWAYS IMHO
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 23rd July 2013 at 13:46.

20. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Hi lookbeyond

Like your name says look beyond and try not get tangled up within it!

Most of what you read from this planet is in one form or another, from some one, is some other beings part of the entanglement!

Quote Default Re: Article about the Anunnaki, Anunnaki rebels and current changes of humanity
    GoodeTXSG- i really just want to know how Lucifer fits into the story of our Creation, of course this will lead to other questions.If going within will answer my questions re this, ok. And the reason i wish to understand our Creation story is because i am wanting to avoid deception at point of death, you see i have my Childrens interests in mind. In my search, i hope to have many other puzzles in my life unravelled also.I am not interested in polluting my mind with unecessary filth, however i am also aware that this life is dualistic in its necessity (from my POV anyway) for spiritual evolution.

I have come across HH material many months ago and am not sure why you would have posted it if you had not read it all. HH does specify they do not recruit and that one must be born into the Family.I am assuming this material is as you said vastly full of disinfo, that is why i had requested the "shorthand version" from you, then again they are also only telling you what they have been told and just as the Bible is corrupted, so may their information be also, thx for responding, lb
    If you are on a good path your actions are all from that good intent.
    You may come in-contact with other beings. Humans? Earthlings? and beings from elsewhere?
    If in you actions they seem to be in-tune with your intent, well?
    you can't do more than have the good intent and belief that they truly are of same good intent.
    You will of course be on the path of hard knocks when you discover they are not of same intent, working for their own intent,
    not friends, not good
    Not your fault, we are in the material realm social animals; but in the end as spiritual beings we are one and all on the good path.

Within the material realm we only need to find out that we are awake!! once this is apparent leave it all behind you, you need no more of it other than being in contact to awaken others!
    When we act in the material and go past our awakening point we lose the battle and just prolong it,
    we add to it with our every action,
    we add to it with every bit of knowledge (Knowledge; Substance of the fabric of the Matrix) we find in it, past and present!

But yes if you go looking for knowledge, things, beings that where, things that you already know where bad, well! you will find and let into your conciseness more of this badness,
    the more you have the more you will need to deal with,
    the more you have the more you be affected by!

Are you awake?
    I know you are so?

I think this is what Paul and GoodeTXSG are saying. They been there, done that and have moved on.
    It's a matter of knowing, really knowing, realizing you are awake that counts, really know it from inside out; that's the only knowledge you need to know!!

Hope this helps lookbeyond
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 23rd July 2013 at 16:19.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

DNA (23rd July 2013), GoodETxSG (23rd July 2013), Kraut (23rd July 2013), lookbeyond (24th July 2013), Reinhard (24th July 2013)

22. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

VERY, VERY well said Sunny Side... My Hat Goes OFF to you! We are ALL ONE, shattered into many. With sharp edges... I hope my words didn't cut anyone's EGO. It was not my "Intent".

I wish YOU ALL A WONDERFUL GOOD MORNING! Stretch those arms and legs and crack that neck... wiggle those toes and fingers and sit up and walk next door with a cup of coffee and ring the door bell. I am speaking metaphorical but like Sunny Side said ALL of YOU are obviously AWAKE! It is WAY, WAY past time to wake others... IMHO.
    TY Sunny Side... you also brightened up the Thread a bit which was indeed needed.

23. Link to Post #54
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You are correct, knowledge is power. But there is a lot of knowledge that corrupts.
    I've been crawling in some pretty dark and abysmal looking rabbit holes in my time, and I've yet to find any knowledge that corrupts. I think it very possible that folks may have harm done to them if knowledge is thrown at them prematurely before they are ready for it, and I think a lot of folks on this forum who start threads stating their anger over people not wanting to hear the quote unquote truth should check themselves. Folks have the right to live in ignorance if they should so choose. Folks are like rising dough in the sense that if they are put in the oven of knowledge before they are ready then they shall never rise.

That being said, the folks here are on the hunt, they are a pack of wolves ready for the taste of blood, and the knowledge they take down in the hunt is theirs by right of conquest.

And one has to ask to what ends does one seek power? Is one seeking power over his own personal domain, himself or herself? Or control over others? What if we have all the knowledge we need inside, at all times and just are unaware, or were unaware. Seeking knowledge has been very externalized.
    Seeking power to alter one's destiny and be prepared for the unexpected is absolutely not the same as seeking power over others.

Most people are purely driven by selfishness.
    I would have to disagree with you here. I would argue that ALL people are driven by selfishness. If you base your interactions with people trying to understand that everyone is in effect trying to satisfy a selfish need of some sort, I believe all of your interactions will begin to make more sense, and you will have more fullfilling relationships.

If all served the greater good or at least respected the needs of others, many of our needs would automatically be served. It's give and take, most are more on the taking side, with the "what's in it for me" mentality.
    I think if you start off trying to let folks know "what is in it for them", much of the time you will achieve better results.

I can understand your annoyance with this mantra. But perhaps it's needed for people to get out of a selfish mindset. I commend you for having ethical standards, but look around, how many disregard their standards?
    We are all locked in a selfish mindset.
    I dare you to go to a metaphysical bookstore and try to talk to someone for more than five minutes without a sort of "I'm more spiritual than you" ego trip starting.
    I dare say some of the folks who claim to be the most spiritual are the worst perpetrators of this selfish mindset.

Where it gets interesting is: what if we have to refrain from serving "the greater good" for keeping personal integrity? And who decides what the "greater good" is?
    This indeed is where it gets interesting.
    Billy Meier states repeatedly in his communications that the number one danger to planet earth is overpopulation.
    Billy Meier by the way is very unpopular when you look at how much proof the guy has to offer, and how spot on his predictions are.
    Also, The Michael Teachings, which are probably my favorite channelled work state repeatedly that the greatest danger to mankind is overpopulation.
    It is my guess that the greatest single reason for the lack of popularity for both of these works is 1. They state no one is going to help us and that we have to deal with these problems on our own.
    2. They foster no dependence and or fuzzy feelings by guranteeing everything will be okay, quite the opposite, they state if things do not change things will probably be quite the opposite of okay.

So back to your statement, personal integrity vs the greater good.

What all of this boils down to is the culling of the population by the elite.
    Everyone knows it.
    We can feel it in our bones.
    The elite are preparing a culling of the masses.
    Everything else is a distraction to the ultimate queston.
    Are they going to do it?

If you were the behind the scenes, buck stops here Illuminati Alpha Leader, and your ethics caused you to pause when the thought of mass bloodshed was mentioned, but the choice being that or the extinction of mankind within a generation was the choice, what would you do?

Think about it, the numbers are there, the science is unmistakable.

Would it be selfish to cling to virtue and ethics for the sake of personal sanity by doing nothing by deciding on a wait and see approach, or would it be more selfless and virtuous to begin the culling that would insure mankinds survival?

Just asking a question is all.
    No harm intended if the question makes one feel uneasy.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Flash (23rd July 2013), lookbeyond (24th July 2013), Sunny-side-up (28th July 2013)

25. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Article about the Anunnaki, Anunnaki rebels and current changes of humanity

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    This indeed is where it gets interesting.
    Billy Meier states repeatedly in his communications that the number one danger to planet earth is overpopulation.
    Billy Meier by the way is very unpopular when you look at how much proof the guy has to offer, and how spot on his predictions are.
    Also, The Michael Teachings, which are probably my favorite channelled work state repeatedly that the greatest danger to mankind is overpopulation.
    It is my guess that the greatest single reason for the lack of popularity for both of these works is 1. They state no one is going to help us and that we have to deal with these problems on our own.
    2. They foster no dependence and or fuzzy feelings by guranteeing everything will be okay, quite the opposite, they state if things do not change things will probably be quite the opposite of okay.

So back to your statement, personal integrity vs the greater good.

What all of this boils down to is the culling of the population by the elite.
    Everyone knows it.
    We can feel it in our bones.
    The elite are preparing a culling of the masses.
    Everything else is a distraction to the ultimate queston.
    Are they going to do it?

If you were the behind the scenes, buck stops here Illuminati Alpha Leader, and your ethics caused you to pause when the thought of mass bloodshed was mentioned, but the choice being that or the extinction of mankind within a generation was the choice, what would you do?

Think about it, the numbers are there, the science is unmistakable.

Would it be selfish to cling to virtue and ethics for the sake of personal sanity by doing nothing by deciding on a wait and see approach, or would it be more selfless and virtuous to begin the culling that would insure mankinds survival?

Just asking a question is all.
    No harm intended if the question makes one feel uneasy.
    Prophets each of you three who approached me... those of you who broke protocol and shared/witnessed to recruit.

Mission Accomplished it seems, the psyche of your slaves have been prepared, they have accepted their fate. THEY WELCOME "BALANCE"! Keep them in the dark about the hidden tech, that will bring true balance to nature w/out using oil/gas, being able to turn deserts green in less than a decade... new ways of growing food so that no child starves... SHHHH. BALANCE MEANS FEWER PEOPLE. Mother EARTH needs fewer Fleas!!!

Infiltration of everything you stated... complete. It ALL looks and sounds so beautiful and harmonious... Getting from Alpha to Omega is the part they leave out of the "Brochure Version".

Feel warm and fuzzy yet tier 2/3 of the chosen? Now lean back in your chair, look at your family picture. How many of them or their offspring will be among the "Chosen"? Even those who THINK they are among the chosen are going to be shocked... little bit of into, the brochure states that it will happen in stages... there will be (AT FIRST) millions kept around for "THIS AND THAT" (Farm/Infrastructure Etc, they have that down THERE already)... but guess what, when they have YOU round up the "Masses" to be in large population area before the "The Genetically Targeted Pandemic" is "Accidentally Released" guess who will be dying, choking on their own fluids next to us?

Oh the plan is a sinister one... But these "CHOSEN GOLDEN TICKET" worshiping followers will follow... until their last gurgle and gasp for tainted air or food modified to not be fit even to be turned into Ethanol for you gas tank.

Ooops, that's just conspiracy theory though ticket holders... You have been warned NOT to listen to this kind of stuff... you will not be left flapping in the wind!!! Just as promised, you will have the surface until your numbers "Naturally" dwindle due to disease and reduction in birth rate. Just as promised. Wink... Nod...

A message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles is engraved on the Georgia Guidestones in eight different languages, one language on each face of the four large upright stones. Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages are: English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese and Russian.
    Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
    Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
    Unite humanity with a living new language.
    Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
    Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
    Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
    Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
    Balance personal rights with social duties.
    Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
    Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 24th July 2013 at 07:28.

26. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

This post is only remotely on topic: I get angry with the "elite" and their plans of depopulation and remembered that I used to be one who thought that only a few million of people worldwide would "inherit the earth", hoping to be among them. As a Jehovah's Witness I used to think it would be around seven or up to twenty million who would survive Armageddon. Strangely ironic.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kraut For This Post:

Another1 (24th July 2013), DNA (24th July 2013), GoodETxSG (24th July 2013), MorningSong (24th July 2013), Sunny-side-up (25th July 2013)

28. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

DNA - please stop with the Billy Meier injections. Been following this thread closely, and it was going great, up until you brought him up again (as you do everywhere). Idolizing people, especially considering them prophets gets mankind nowhere. Absolutely nowhere. And you already seem to consider this guy high up enough to a cult status.

Overpopulation is a myth. Pushed as fact to open the gates for depopulation and sterilization agendas. The whole, survival of the fittest (note the word fitness in the Georgia Guidestones) game. Letting the undesirables wither away, while the rest of the world is saved by their "solutions" to these fictional problems.

500 million is a better number to handle and maintain a certain way than 7 billion, so of course such a show like "overpopulation" would gain a high voice, just like "man-made Global Warming" (another quick note on mankind supposed to be "tune" with nature on the Georgia Guidestones). Its a concoction. Nothing more. Realistically, irresponsible treatment, sharing, allocation and usage of resources is what represents one half of the real problem, the other being 'population knots', which give the illusion of overpopulation. Together they create the illusion, and of course, the platform for the PTB to create this fictive problem, like global warming, blaming mankind to have offset this and needs to make amends. While the global warming scam could push development of humanity in the direction of alternative sources of energy, overpopulation doesn't have, not even one single benefit in dealing with it as a problem of global magnitude.

Those "Plejaren" beings Meier claims contacted, they for example mention the global overpopulation problem, yet they not only reproduce, but clone themselves to 10 billion per planetoid / large asteroid. Has Meier asked them why this is so? Since it stinks from hypocrisy. Why would a population capable of reproduction, and already numbering billions, go as far to clone themselves, even though they live in small areas. Where do they go, why do they do that?

You can't find all the answers in a single person's claims and "teachings". Its like trying to solve all the universe's mysteries using the Bible, and explain everything away with the material inside it. You need to examine a certain issue from all angles. And even reexamine the angles you already went through.

=========================================

On a sidenote - GoodeTXSG - on the drawings, I see the Guidestones facing the 'North Star', which is Polaris, in Ursa Minor constellation. This area of space, on head with Polaris as head of the web of connected systems, belongs to a group consisted of the civilizations, being part of this starweb, referred to as the 'Ursa Minor Conglomerate' (by some of our Earthly governments and secluded organizations), and more often, they present themselves to us as the Interstellar Federation of Sovereign Planets (a misnomer in my opinion, but I feel they find it fancy enough to smitten humans into believing into their crap). They are one of the groups posing as the "G.F. of Light" or just the "Galactic Federation". Generally one of the regressive groups involved in Earthly affairs. I wouldn't be surprised there is a good reason those monuments have a fixed angle pointing to Polaris. It can't be a coincidence.
    Last edited by OnyxKnight; 24th July 2013 at 14:01.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Kraut (24th July 2013), MorningSong (24th July 2013), Ria (24th July 2013), Sunny-side-up (25th July 2013)

30. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

-------------------
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 31st July 2013 at 12:08.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Kraut (24th July 2013), Ria (24th July 2013), Sunny-side-up (28th July 2013)

32. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    DNA - please stop with the Billy Meier injections. Been following this thread closely, and it was going great, up until you brought him up again (as you do everywhere). Idolizing people, especially considering them prophets gets mankind nowhere. Absolutely nowhere. And you already seem to consider this guy high up enough to a cult status.

Overpopulation is a myth. Pushed as fact to open the gates for depopulation and sterilization agendas. The whole, survival of the fittest (note the word fitness in the Georgia Guidestones) game. Letting the undesirables wither away, while the rest of the world is saved by their "solutions" to these fictional problems.

500 million is a better number to handle and maintain a certain way than 7 billion, so of course such a show like "overpopulation" would gain a high voice, just like "man-made Global Warming" (another quick note on mankind supposed to be "tune" with nature on the Georgia Guidestones). Its a concoction. Nothing more. Realistically, irresponsible treatment, sharing, allocation and usage of resources is what represents one half of the real problem, the other being 'population knots', which give the illusion of overpopulation. Together they create the illusion, and of course, the platform for the PTB to create this fictive problem, like global warming, blaming mankind to have offset this and needs to make amends. While the global warming scam could push development of humanity in the direction of alternative sources of energy, overpopulation doesn't have, not even one single benefit in dealing with it as a problem of global magnitude.

Those "Plejaren" beings Meier claims contacted, they for example mention the global overpopulation problem, yet they not only reproduce, but clone themselves to 10 billion per planetoid / large asteroid. Has Meier asked them why this is so? Since it stinks from hypocrisy. Why would a population capable of reproduction, and already numbering billions, go as far to clone themselves, even though they live in small areas. Where do they go, why do they do that?

You can't find all the answers in a single person's claims and "teachings". Its like trying to solve all the universe's mysteries using the Bible, and explain everything away with the material inside it. You need to examine a certain issue from all angles. And even reexamine the angles you already went through.

=========================================

On a sidenote - GoodeTXSG - on the drawings, I see the Guidestones facing the 'North Star', which is Polaris, in Ursa Minor constellation. This area of space, on head with Polaris as head of the web of connected systems, belongs to a group consisted of the civilizations, being part of this starweb, referred to as the 'Ursa Minor Conglomerate' (by some of our Earthly governments and secluded organizations), and more often, they present themselves to us as the Interstellar Federation of Sovereign Planets (a misnomer in my opinion, but I feel they find it fancy enough to smitten humans into believing into their crap). They are one of the groups posing as the "G.F. of Light" or just the "Galactic Federation". Generally one of the regressive groups involved in Earthly affairs. I wouldn't be surprised there is a good reason those monuments have a fixed angle pointing to Polaris. It can't be a coincidence.
    Onyx you are constantly on my nuts about Meier.
    LOL
    Yes, I like the guy, and yes I occasionally mention him in a post only to have you trample into a thread with your little police light and siren telling me I have to pull over.
    Are you the ET police Onyx?
    Am I following a false prophet?

Do you not know where you are posting? This is Avalon baby!
    Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy would give their left nut to interview Meier.
    I'm not kidding. Why do you think they give so much love to George Green.
    Did you ever think of that? Did you ever stop to think that you're blatent outbursts are kind of a slap in the face to not just myself but to the very man on who's platform you are writing?

As many times as you have jumped out of the bushes to bad mouth Meier if I so much as mention him, it makes me wonder if you are not a tad bit jealous.
    How many times now?
    I feel like it's the movie Beetlejuice and if I say Meier three times you're scary ass is going to jump out of no where and yell fraud.

Hey, it's not professional jealousy is it?
    Don't you have a thread talking about your contacts with ETs?

So is that what being the ET police is all about? We are only supposed to listen to you and your ET contacts?

I don't jump into your contact thread and yell bullcrap do I?
    So can you extend me the same courtesy and let me discuss Meier with folks if they are so inclined to enter a discourse?

I spent two sentences mentioning Meier, and somehow I'm monopolizing the thread by sourcing him for a point I want to make?
    You spent five paragraphs talking about Meier stating how I'm not allowed to mention him.

Who are you to tell me who I can and can't source for a point I want to make.

Do you have a Meier radar that bleeps everytime I so much as mention his name in a post?
    So who is fixated on Meier my friend,, you or me? LOL

This fixation has to have a root of some sorts.
    I'm a big fan of the documented evidence Meier has given in the form of predictions, scientific explanations made decades before their discoveries, and well the best photograph proof out there.
    Let's go through your thread and see if we can find some proof with your contacts.
    My ET contact experiences (discussions/Q&A panel etc.)

Ooops

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Kraut (24th July 2013), Sunny-side-up (28th July 2013)

34. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

No, you are taking things out of context, and making this a you vs. me argument, which it is not. Of course you are allowed to talk about Meier as much as you want, and I'm allowed to badtalk him as much as I want. The reason I said he was badly introduced in this thread if because of his (or his aliens') claims, and I made my points about that. The post was not about Meier himself or about you personally, so don't make it about you. It makes you look bad, victimizing yourself when not even attacked by somebody in the proper definition.

The post was about your comment about overpopulation. So I would appreciate if you stuck to the point and not twist things out of context, and if you need to comment, comment about that, not anything else. If you want use, any claims Meier had about overpopulation, I'd use my own baggage of claims to counter them (maybe common sense would win in the end, as instead of claims, there are a lot of facts around against overpopulation). And like I said, Billy still contacts these people (or so it is claimed). Why doesn't he ask them about their reproduction factories? Why are they criticizing us when they have higher numbers?

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Kraut (24th July 2013), Sunny-side-up (25th July 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast