+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TSA now searches inside parked cars at the airport, using keys stored by valet attendants

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,620 times in 20,704 posts

Default TSA now searches inside parked cars at the airport, using keys stored by valet attendants

Warning: the woman in the vid said she didn't mind the search, just wanted to be told first.

Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Calz (19th July 2013), genevieve (20th July 2013), Kindling (20th July 2013), Kraut (19th July 2013), MorningSong (19th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (19th July 2013), spiritguide (20th July 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

Default Re: TSA now searches inside parked cars at the airport, using keys stored by valet attendants

And the sheeple still chant: "If you've got nothing to hide, what's the problem?"
    Please tell the sheeple: "The Jews in Nazi Germany had nothing to hide and look what happened to them?"
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mulder For This Post:

ceetee9 (20th July 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

Default Re: TSA now searches inside parked cars at the airport, using keys stored by valet attendants

Wow, this is frightening. Now, the valets, who are underpaid, are not trained for search or for handling difficult situations, have probably about no insurance coverage, are the ones doing the TSA jobs, for free.... what if a car if booby trapped and blows in the poor guys face??

So now, the government, through the TSA, is asking ordinary folks with ordinary jobs to search peoples belongings, for basically free. I definitely see a problem there.

Not knowing this, seeing someone searching a car like this, I would have called the cops thinking it is a thief. This is how naive I am.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

ceetee9 (20th July 2013), Kindling (20th July 2013), northstar (16th August 2013), onawah (19th July 2013), RunningDeer (20th July 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There's a paradox here.
    Please see the last post on the Bashar thread:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...1-Bashar/page4
    Each breath a gift...

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,903 times in 21,556 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    There's a paradox here.
    Please see the last post on the Bashar thread:
    Do you mean this post: Bashar -- Post #80 ?

(It is, not surprisingly, no longer the last post on that thread.)

By the way, whatever the paradox is, and whatever is its relevance to this present thread about TSA searches ... I'll likely never know unless you say it here, as I seldom listen to Bashar.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Limor Wolf (16th August 2013)

10. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Apologies, I meant to say the last post on this page of the Bashar thread:
    And here is the link on that post:

(I didn't post it here before because the channeled info is supposed to be confined to the channeled forum.)
    Basically he is talking about how not to reinforce negativity.
    He is saying that those who appear to be in power on the planet now are actually only in control of most of the information, which makes them appear they control much more than they do.
    He says the paradox is that whistleblowers are actually in a sense, the TPTW greatest advertisers, because they help to make it appear that the controllers are much more powerful than they are.
    Finally, he says that if we shift our own vibrations to a higher frequency, we change the world by changing ourselves, and that's the best way to go about it.
    Each breath a gift...

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Kimberley (20th July 2013), RunningDeer (20th July 2013), ulli (20th July 2013)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member write4change's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,634 times in 628 posts

This is an excuse for these employees to just pilfer stuff like they do with random searches of luggage that then disappears. Again in the US it is only the thieves that are protected.
    Beware the axis of sanctimony.

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

in 1000% agreement with you onawah and bashar :-)

Much love, peace, and fun to us all!!!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

onawah (20th July 2013), RunningDeer (20th July 2013)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 times in 741 posts

Quote Posted by Mulder (here)
    And the sheeple still chant: "If you've got nothing to hide, what's the problem?"
    Please tell the sheeple: "The Jews in Nazi Germany had nothing to hide and look what happened to them?"
    I don't think the sheeple would understand Mulder. They would gladly trade any and all of their rights, freedoms and privacy to "feel" more secure. If the government and MSM tells them that that is what is needed to be secure then it must be so. Their brainwashing is complete and their "confirmation bias," assuming any of them even spend one iota of their time questioning anything, will confirm the non-sense their "leaders" have told them. No doubt most of them would have no problem having their vehicle, work, home or person surveilled and/or searched at any time because "they have nothing to hide." To them the ends justify the means, to hell with human rights, freedoms, and privacy. And it is largely because of these gullible, knee-jerk-reactionaries that we all have to suffer with this ever increasing fascist police state.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

Mulder (16th August 2013)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

Quote Posted by ceetee9 (here)
    Quote Posted by Mulder (here)
    I don't think the sheeple would understand Mulder. They would gladly trade any and all of their rights, freedoms and privacy to "feel" more secure. If the government and MSM tells them that that is what is needed to be secure then it must be so. Their brainwashing is complete and their "confirmation bias," assuming any of them even spend one iota of their time questioning anything, will confirm the non-sense their "leaders" have told them. No doubt most of them would have no problem having their vehicle, work, home or person surveilled and/or searched at any time because "they have nothing to hide." To them the ends justify the means, to hell with human rights, freedoms, and privacy. And it is largely because of these gullible, knee-jerk-reactionaries that we all have to suffer with this ever increasing fascist police state.
    Thank you for your reply. I'm very worried that the sheeple will always out-vote the awake people so more and more Orwellian policies will be adopted by our Govts. I feel it's beyonf me to awaken anyone and I hope David Icke is right when he says a "truth vibration" will eventually awaken many people - soon we'll be in the cashless society and our lives now will look like a Sunday School lesson in the future. Here's a great presentation about how we're slowly following Orwell's blueprint for the future:

“There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

18. Link to Post #11
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

I have worked in Airport security between 1994-1996, 2.5 yrs in Israel and six months in The London airports (Heathrow, Gatwick and Stansted) and in Manchester for the Israeli Airline EL AL, but I know and am familiar with the security measures at airports. There is something called the procedure of a suspected car, that means that cars are regularly scanned at airports from the outside for any suspicious signs, for example if the rear side of a car is sunken, marks on the wheels etc. Sometimes they try to call the car owner on the michrophone and see if anyone arrive to claim the car, and in some rare occasions an inside examination is taking place.

Whatever is described in this video is nothing new, But, according to the period of time we are in they seem to be worsen the regulations and trying to force the citizens to get used to invasive checkings for "their safety", when the absurdity is that the security problems are their own initiative.

As always, revealing the power behind all this absurdities is the only way to 'rebel', releasing ourselves from the very narrow tunnel vision we hold as society might actually help, there is still time, knowledge is key.
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 16th August 2013 at 08:22.

+ Reply to Thread