+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 4 12 LastLast

Thread: Avalon is being monitored by 4 different groups.

1. Link to Post #61
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Default Re: Avalon is being monitored by 4 different groups.

Quote Posted by firstlook (here)
    Quote Posted by Freed Fox (here)
    I understand you needs and desires. But it has to be brought up in a serious discussion about disagreement of the people you give money too to further the agenda you disagree with. It is hard though considering the desire we all have for various thing in life. Stay strong and happy.
    Well, the smartest thing to do for someone who agrees with (and lives by) your position, would be to remain silent about it. Wouldn't want to be leaving any bread crumbs for the IRS to follow, would we?
    That I cant agree with. If you are going to live my position, keeping silent about it is cognitive dissidence and would drain one heart and mental energy. Living in fear is always gonna come with being human no matter what choices you make, but to keep it secret is something that eats away at a person and makes them bitter and fanatic.

I wish merely to be balanced and support others along the same path. Its tough but ultimately satisfying to ones heart. Makes missing out on money and job stability not so bad after all.

P.S.

Great Sig.
    It is a matter of conscience,
    Are you with your choices, there's no lying to yourself.
    I honestly think some people feel more fear than others.

Peace in the heart brother.

2. Link to Post #62
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Quote Posted by Christine (here)
    Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    Quote Posted by Cristian (here)
    Hey Nanno,

I dont know if you realize how much harm threads like this can do . Why not just message a mod or Bill himself and handle the issue quietly?

Threads like this can go so wrong, so fast, it's crazy...
    Yes and No. Information is not dangerous,. what we do with it can be... we are all adults and i respect that

thank you for the heads up.

Naniu
    Hi Naniu,

I just want to make a few comments.. .. I agree that information is inherently not dangerous. But implied information is, as well as incomplete information. What you posted (even if I may tend to agree with you) is open to interpretation and speculation, both are qualities that feed our emotions of doubt and distrust. So in this case I agree with Cristian. I am thinking that a further disclosure from yourself as to the intent of your post would be helpful.

We may all be adults here but many, too many of us, have also been hurt, abused, stalked and in any number of ways compromised by people of ill intent. You are wise and know the effects of these things.

It is also true that while you are well known on the forum to some you may not be well known to many especially to the many viewers we never see. I am sure Bill and the mods of Avalon are pretty savvy in this area however any real suspicions passed on would help us in being ever vigilant. We have found that as a team we have better judgement than any single person could.

Thanks!
    I am most happy to comply.

I am doing my part in what i do best. I explain this is my intuition. I do not know any security personell or have any leaked info. I stay well clear from that sort of thing , that is truly dangerous.

I would like to point out firstly our beloved Bill Ryan did in fact start a thread on this subject. To bring attention to it. All i am doing is an extension of that thread pertaining to our Avalon Family.

Regardless of what people thing about such things it is trule that even our most innocent of readers and members may not even think of such things. Perhaps even giving personal data to people that befriend on here. Its time to tighten the belt , i mean take a look around ... theres some seriously big stuff going on and its irrisponsible if we do not make ammends.

A warning of something that is mostly common sense to some that may not be so obvious to others, is pertinent to our Avalon Family.

Ill state this now. Im not on a witch hunt. Its just a heads up, thats all.

and if something like this surprises you then this is a good thing to realise.

Love and big huge squishy hugs

Naniu

3. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 768 posts

That I cant agree with. If you are going to live my position, keeping silent about it is cognitive dissidence and would drain one heart and mental energy. Living in fear is always gonna come with being human no matter what choices you make, but to keep it secret is something that eats away at a person and makes them bitter and fanatic.

I wish merely to be balanced and support others along the same path. Its tough but ultimately satisfying to ones heart. Makes missing out on money and job stability not so bad after all.

P.S.

Great Sig.
    I can see your point firstlook, but it still strikes me as throwing up red flags unnecessarily. As is understood, we are being watched here, and elsewhere. While openness in such a regard might be beneficial to ones own peace of mind, as well as a show of integrity/solidarity, it can feasibly lead to the indefinite incarceration of an individual who might have otherwise done a lot of good on the outside. I don't want to see anyone here go to prison, particularly for something as admirable as denying their support to the military-industrial complex.

Call it being sly, rather than fearful.
    Last edited by Freed Fox; 25th July 2013 at 01:14.
    Mercy, forgiveness, and compassion are the most virtuous forms of love
    Let your heart not be hardened by injustice and tribulation

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Freed Fox For This Post:

Debra (25th July 2013), firstlook (25th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th July 2013), RunningDeer (25th July 2013), RUSirius (25th July 2013), T Smith (25th July 2013)

5. Link to Post #64
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,644 times in 21,530 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Where is Thunder? What happened?? He wasn't spamming, he was helping the mods...I thought....
    Thunder24 joined ResistETIntervention in the penalty box, while the mods examine the situation. Thunder24 spammed almost the same message 7 times, to some of the same xthesurge0nx threads that ResistETIntervention spammed on. I've since deleted all but one of each.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Curt (25th July 2013), Debra (25th July 2013), DNA (25th July 2013), Flash (25th July 2013), Limor Wolf (25th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th July 2013), RunningDeer (25th July 2013)

7. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,625 times in 516 posts

Quote Posted by Freed Fox (here)
    I can see your point firstlook, but it still strikes me as throwing up red flags unnecessarily. As is understood, we are being watched here, and elsewhere. While openness in such a regard might be beneficial to ones own peace of mind, as well as a show of integrity/solidarity, it can feasibly lead to the indefinite incarceration of an individual who might have otherwise done a lot of good on the outside. I don't want to see anyone here go to prison, particularly for something as admirable as denying their support of the military-industrial complex.

Call it being sly, rather than fearful.
    I agree with the issue of survival. If your going to work, not under the table, you'll want to pay taxes. But again I have to bring up the contradiction, not so much a red flag....more so intelligent discussion. No flags, no fear, jst discussing ideas and points.

again the issue im bringing up is simply the idea to condemn something while on other hand supporting the same thing, Its cognitive dissidence as I mention earlier and should never be pushed away from discussion. Growing is painful sometimes, but I promise not to make it seem like its forced on anyone here.
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." -Plato

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to firstlook For This Post:

Freed Fox (25th July 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (25th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th July 2013), Sgt-Bones (25th July 2013)

9. Link to Post #66
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,103 times in 742 posts

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    Quote Posted by TigaHawk (here)
    ... Tho at the same time i've noticed its very easy for (myself definately) and others to flare up emotionally with stuff that's put out there to be deliberately upsetting or trigger a reaction.
    Oh right. Yeah ... Very good training, having 3_letter_yahoos around to take the charge off fear based thinking. After awhile, you really start to recognize it ... <yawn>

Agent Sierra

Was moreso trying for.. um... like when someone posts something saying help stop this along with a vid.... you watch an animal cruelty vid, you get upset and angry no? (or just dont watch it because you know you will not like it and dont want those feelings)

stuff like that. Another example i guess would be the Ammach? thread. Had a flick through it myself, seemed quite heated and i stayed out of it as i never followed it and only have a brief idea on what it's about. Few other posts i have seen lately as well seem to be written by trolls, purely to incite a reaction, via pulling on specific strings, trying to create a fence and get X people to sit one side and Y another, with emphasis on emotional triggers to set people off.

Unless i've completely missed what you were referring too by 3 letter yahoo's? Edit - Those 3 letter yahoo's - i get it now! :D
    Last edited by TigaHawk; 25th July 2013 at 01:28.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TigaHawk For This Post:

Debra (25th July 2013), Freed Fox (25th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th July 2013), RunningDeer (25th July 2013), Sierra (25th July 2013)

11. Link to Post #67
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Quote Posted by Paula (here)

My wireless device is less than two years old so is my Mac computer. And it has been 100% reliable. My cell phone is 12ish years old. (old, old beam me up Scotty model) I use it 5 times a year. It's off the rest of the time. I have a scalar system to counter whatever else I can. The micro oven is used 11 seconds a day and is then unplugged.

I posted last month that three radio/iPod clock died on me. Different models, purchased at different times, and a couple were hardly used. And a 3 month old vacuum cleaner went kaput that I paid extra for a “quality” model.

So my conclusion is that there’s more than meets the eye here.

Peace,
    Paula
    Paula,

As many people here have experienced, when you hit a certain stage in kundalini rising, electronic equipment goes bananas. Don't be surprised if you start exploding street lights.

And major congratulations on the full healing of your deaf ear! Part of the same thing, I am sure!

Love, Sierra

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

amandapoet (5th September 2013), Dennis Leahy (25th July 2013), fifi (25th July 2013), gripreaper (25th July 2013), lakewatcher (25th July 2013), Limor Wolf (25th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th July 2013), RunningDeer (25th July 2013), Wind (25th July 2013), write4change (25th July 2013)

13. Link to Post #68
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    ... Tho at the same time i've noticed its very easy for (myself definately) and others to flare up emotionally with stuff that's put out there to be deliberately upsetting or trigger a reaction.
    Oh right. Yeah ... Very good training, having 3_letter_yahoos around to take the charge off fear based thinking. After awhile, you really start to recognize it ... <yawn>

Agent Sierra

Was moreso trying for.. um... like when someone posts something saying help stop this along with a vid.... you watch an animal cruelty vid, you get upset and angry no? (or just dont watch it because you know you will not like it and dont want those feelings)

stuff like that. Another example i guess would be the Ammach? thread. Had a flick through it myself, seemed quite heated and i stayed out of it as i never followed it and only have a brief idea on what it's about. Few other posts i have seen lately as well seem to be written by trolls, purely to incite a reaction, via pulling on specific strings, trying to create a fence and get X people to sit one side and Y another, with emphasis on emotional triggers to set people off.

Unless i've completely missed what you were referring too by 3 letter yahoo's?
    Nope, you got it. Reaction incitement is it. NSA, CIA, FBI love to incite fear.

I know what you mean about the animal videos, nothing gets to me faster than cruelty to animals. Cruelty to the small, weak and helpless, is a big part of the 3 letter yahoo programming. I get upset, then I go away and pray for the fallen, give thanks that their pain has caused me growth, that their next lifetime will be filled with love. Figure that is the best I can do to make change, where I am helpless to make 3D change, if that makes sense Tiga.

Not all tears are bad.

Sierra

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Conehead (26th July 2013), Freed Fox (25th July 2013), Limor Wolf (25th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th July 2013), RunningDeer (25th July 2013), Snookie (25th July 2013), TigaHawk (25th July 2013), Wind (25th July 2013)

15. Link to Post #69
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,618 times in 504 posts

I just realized Thunder isn't on my friends list which is a gross oversight site so as soon as he's back in the good books that can be corrected. Hint hint to the mods.
    There will come a day when we know our true history.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BrianEn For This Post:

Christine (25th July 2013), Dennis Leahy (25th July 2013), Kindling (25th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th July 2013), RunningDeer (25th July 2013), Sierra (25th July 2013), thunder24 (25th July 2013), ulli (25th July 2013)

17. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

hang on, I'll go check it out.

"Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

18. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Christine (25th July 2013), Dennis Leahy (25th July 2013), fifi (25th July 2013), Fred Steeves (25th July 2013), Gardener (25th July 2013), jagman (25th July 2013), Limor Wolf (25th July 2013), Mike (26th July 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (25th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th July 2013), norman (25th July 2013), RMorgan (27th July 2013), RunningDeer (25th July 2013), RUSirius (25th July 2013), Selene (5th August 2013), Sierra (25th July 2013), thunder24 (25th July 2013)

19. Link to Post #71
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Love that Grip

20. The Following User Says Thank You to BrianEn For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (25th July 2013)

21. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member Justintime's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    (with FAR too many people deliberately held in a state of need by the same Puppet Masters that write the paychecks of the paid agents who "monitor" us.)

Dennis
    No offense but anyone who pays federal taxes can actually be labeled as an "agent" / "Member" of these groups. I would assume that is the biggest procrastination in this forum. Again, no ill will meant.

peace
    Yeah, seriously on the surface it is so damn easy to stop the machine.
    A-stop paying taxes to support its many malevolent and sneaky activities.
    B- stop working for the system that intends on enslaving us and or turning us into misdirected fools or worse
    C- Refuse to use money, create your own system of economics, create small independent communities etc. etc.

But, I've got a family to support, etc etc, oh and honestly I just don't feel the need to become self sufficient, or I don't want to learn I don't know. Paying taxes and living within the system that loves to rape us is sort of like eating meat. I didn't kill this animal and its already dead sooooooo.
    After the First World War there is No Other.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Justintime For This Post:

Another1 (25th July 2013), BrianEn (25th July 2013), Debra (25th July 2013), firstlook (25th July 2013), jagman (25th July 2013), Mike (26th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th July 2013), RunningDeer (25th July 2013), RUSirius (25th July 2013)

23. Link to Post #73
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Justintime (here)
    (with FAR too many people deliberately held in a state of need by the same Puppet Masters that write the paychecks of the paid agents who "monitor" us.)

Dennis
    No offense but anyone who pays federal taxes can actually be labeled as an "agent" / "Member" of these groups. I would assume that is the biggest procrastination in this forum. Again, no ill will meant.

peace
    B- stop working for the system that intends on enslaving us and or turning us into misdirected fools or worse
    C- Refuse to use money, create your own system of economics, create small independent communities etc. etc.

But, I've got a family to support, etc etc, oh and honestly I just don't feel the need to become self sufficient, or I don't want to learn I don't know. Paying taxes and living within the system that loves to rape us is sort of like eating meat. I didn't kill this animal and its already dead sooooooo.

Nothing wrong with living within the system. You'll do your family no good if you're in jail which is precisely where you'll end if you don't your taxes. George Noorey says it all the time.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BrianEn For This Post:

Another1 (25th July 2013), Dennis Leahy (25th July 2013), firstlook (25th July 2013), Justintime (25th July 2013), lakewatcher (25th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th July 2013), RunningDeer (25th July 2013)

25. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Dennis

peace

Indeed. It the issue of how to bring about change. It happens in small steps especially if your supporting other people. The growth doesn't come from opposing "groups" but more becoming stronger yourself. Actually the point of becoming self sufficient is the best thing you brought up. But like I said, the most important thing is to make changes slowly and without extra stress and fear. Most of the topics based on opposing nefarious groups or more so nefarious actions by individuals within groups is survival based ideas and independence. It always comes down to that and so most people here using a laptop are already pretty well off compared to much of the population in the world living in much harsher conditions and environments. This makes the debate more about fine detail of how americans living in privilege can help purify the idea of survival on this planet for everyones well being. That seems always to come to the issue of the better your off both physically and spiritually, it seems it is a result of being more independent. I guess this is the overall point im trying to contribute to this thread.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to firstlook For This Post:

Justintime (25th July 2013), Sgt-Bones (25th July 2013), Snookie (25th July 2013), write4change (25th July 2013)

27. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BrianEn (here)

Dennis

peace

Nothing wrong with living within the system. You'll do your family no good if you're in jail which is precisely where you'll end if you don't your taxes. George Noorey says it all the time.
    very true. but we must always examine the benefits as well the damage our choices make. I don't condone choices that will lead to ones situation turning into jail time. nevertheless we must be honest about choices we make and reflect on how we live on this planet to better understand the general situation of things. If only for the sake of intellectual reflection.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to firstlook For This Post:

Justintime (25th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th July 2013), Sgt-Bones (25th July 2013), write4change (25th July 2013)

29. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Member Justintime's Avatar
    Thanks

Dennis

peace

There kind of is something inherently wrong dare I say evil about living within the system, just as there is something evil about eating meat. By living within the system we don't really have the right to complain about it. We are all co-creators of our current system. The easiest way to change the system would be to stop living/working in it. Though I don't know if I'm strong enough to forge my own path so to speak its definitely possible, there is so much unoccupied land out there in America as is probably the case in most places. I mean the population density in places like Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Alaska etc, forget about it, easy places to blend in if you ask me.
    Last edited by Justintime; 25th July 2013 at 02:08.
    After the First World War there is No Other.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justintime For This Post:

BrianEn (25th July 2013), firstlook (25th July 2013), Limor Wolf (25th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th July 2013)

31. Link to Post #77
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I just realized Thunder isn't on my friends list which is a gross oversight site so as soon as he's back in the good books that can be corrected. Hint hint to the mods.

Done sent that request. Guess who's home again.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BrianEn For This Post:

Kindling (25th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th July 2013), RunningDeer (25th July 2013), Sierra (25th July 2013), Snookie (25th July 2013), thunder24 (25th July 2013), ulli (25th July 2013)

33. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Dennis

peace

There kind of is something inherently wrong dare I say evil about living within the system, just as there is something evil about eating meat. By living within the system we don't really have the right to complain about it. We are all co-creators of our current system. The easiest way to change the system would be to stop living/working in it. Though I don't know if I'm strong enough to forge my own path so to speak its definitely possible, there is so much unoccupied land out there in America as is probably the case in most places. I mean the population density in places like Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Alaska etc, forget about it, easy places to blend in if you ask me.
    LAND. This is the issue I am at struggle with right now. How to safely occupy "public land" and hold off force from enforcement to vacate that land through my right as a human being. im pretty sure others have done so by simply discussing with "authorities" that I am not actually claiming to own the land I live on but more am upholding my right to survive and live. The language will come to me one day I suppose.

You hit on a very crucial topic IMO. I am in agreement with that direction.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to firstlook For This Post:

Justintime (25th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th July 2013)

35. Link to Post #79
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,644 times in 21,530 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Where is Thunder? What happened?? He wasn't spamming, he was helping the mods...I thought....
    Thunder24 is out of the penalty box and back as a forum member in good and full standing.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

36. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

amandapoet (6th September 2013), BrianEn (25th July 2013), Christine (25th July 2013), Fred Steeves (25th July 2013), Gardener (25th July 2013), Kindling (25th July 2013), lakewatcher (25th July 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (25th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th July 2013), RunningDeer (25th July 2013), Sierra (25th July 2013), thunder24 (25th July 2013), ulli (25th July 2013)

37. Link to Post #80
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Slippery slope! of try to catch us if you can!

Inspired by the gripreaper himself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 4 12 LastLast