+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst 1 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Avalon is being monitored by 4 different groups.

1. Link to Post #201
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,900 times in 1,039 posts

Default Re: Avalon is being monitored by 4 different groups.

Nanoo,

I think you can probably understand where Chinaski is coming from. You have made a large claim here: that we're being monitored by a very specific number of groups and people.

And you've arrived at these figures via intuition, which means none of us can verify it.

Also, you've declined to answer which groups, as you've said it would be unproductive to do so.

And that's fine. It's your prerogative. Nobody is denying the real power of intuition, and nobody is questioning your right to freely express yourself.

Further, nobody is saying you're straight-up wrong.

Having said that, and without judgement, I would suggest to you that you try to understand why some will have questions, doubts, and concerns about the info you've shared.

Even some, including myself, who tend to believe we are being monitored, will have questions about your process and would feel helped by more specific information.

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    Quote Posted by Chinaski (here)
    hi Nanoo,

i'm not offended that you used your intuition. the numbers you used were just misleading - to me, anyway.

we matter. absolutely we do. even if there's just 500 of us. I think of the parent who diligently monitors his son or daughter - but no matter how diligent they are, the kid is likely to experiment with drugs, have unprotected sex, and so on. does that mean the parent doesn't matter? is useless? of course not. I think it's the pull of that parent that causes the kid to *not go any further, to not become irreversibly destructive*. we keep hearing about the illuminatti's plans to do this and that, and yet it seems the can is being continually kicked down the road. why? well, I think we (and others like us) have something to do with that - even if it's just in a small way. but can we *stop* them?

this illuminatti plan has been in effect for thousands of years mate. they have contingency plans upon contingency plans, and it's gonna take a lot more than a few thousand keyboard warriors to stop them. perhaps we can slow them down a bit...not sure.

I think it's healthy to have a semi-tongue in cheek attitude towards the forum. not because the subject matter isn't of vital importance, but because it *is*. I think we lose when we become too serious, and that's basically the point of my original post here.

p.s. love ya Zeb
    I think you are back peddling there a little.

The question here is security. People here, especially newbies possibly wont suspect things like this happening here.. but they are , and im woried more about our personal security .. forget privacy , that went out the door long ago.

Can you qualify your statement ?

" i'm not offended that you used your intuition. the numbers you used were just misleading - to me, anyway. "

if my intuitive number was misleading does this mean you have a more accurate number to compare it to ? in order for a number to be mis leading then you must have a better idea ... if so can you share it with us ?

N
    Last edited by Curt; 30th July 2013 at 22:51.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Post:

Limor Wolf (3rd August 2013), Mike (30th July 2013), RMorgan (30th July 2013), T Smith (3rd August 2013), Wind (30th July 2013)

3. Link to Post #202
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Quote Posted by CurtisW (here)
    Nanoo,

I think you can probably understand where Chinaski is coming from. You have made a large claim here: that we're being monitored by a very specific number of groups and people.

And you've arrived at this figure via intuition, which means none of us can verify it.

Also, you've declined to answer which groups, as you've said it would be unproductive to do so.

And that's fine. It's your prerogative. Nobody is denying the real power of intuition, and nobody is questioning your right to freely express yourself.

Further, nobody is saying you're straight-up wrong.

Having said that, and without judgement, I would suggest to you that you try to understand why some will have questions, doubts, and concerns about the info you've shared.

Even some, including myself, who tend to believe we are being monitored, will have questions about your process and would feel helped by more specific information.

hi Nanoo,

i'm not offended that you used your intuition. the numbers you used were just misleading - to me, anyway.

we matter. absolutely we do. even if there's just 500 of us. I think of the parent who diligently monitors his son or daughter - but no matter how diligent they are, the kid is likely to experiment with drugs, have unprotected sex, and so on. does that mean the parent doesn't matter? is useless? of course not. I think it's the pull of that parent that causes the kid to *not go any further, to not become irreversibly destructive*. we keep hearing about the illuminatti's plans to do this and that, and yet it seems the can is being continually kicked down the road. why? well, I think we (and others like us) have something to do with that - even if it's just in a small way. but can we *stop* them?

this illuminatti plan has been in effect for thousands of years mate. they have contingency plans upon contingency plans, and it's gonna take a lot more than a few thousand keyboard warriors to stop them. perhaps we can slow them down a bit...not sure.

I think it's healthy to have a semi-tongue in cheek attitude towards the forum. not because the subject matter isn't of vital importance, but because it *is*. I think we lose when we become too serious, and that's basically the point of my original post here.

p.s. love ya Zeb

The question here is security. People here, especially newbies possibly wont suspect things like this happening here.. but they are , and im woried more about our personal security .. forget privacy , that went out the door long ago.

" i'm not offended that you used your intuition. the numbers you used were just misleading - to me, anyway. "

if my intuitive number was misleading does this mean you have a more accurate number to compare it to ? in order for a number to be mis leading then you must have a better idea ... if so can you share it with us ?

N
    You missed the Tone of my question directed to Chinaski

but thank you for the explanation regadless.

Naniu

PS the Number of people and groups is for the eyes of the people and groups them selves. Not for us ,.. if you get my drift.
    Last edited by Nanoo Nanoo; 30th July 2013 at 20:53.

4. Link to Post #203
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,606 times in 5,714 posts

hi Nanoo,

p.s. love ya Zeb

N

back peddling? no I really do love Zeb

look, the security here is what it is. there will always be risks. you take them when you walk out of the house every morning for work.

if I get in the business of qualifying all my statements, i'll probably be qualifying forever. but i'll indulge you: your numbers (36 and 4, right?) are so specific as to give the impression that you truly have "inside" info. to your credit, you quickly admitted it was an "intuitive" sense, but still it was only after someone asked you. I wonder if you would have admitted it otherwise. to me it smacked of sensationalism. the whole thread does, actually.

either way, it's no big deal. i'd rather not go round in circles with you. I've got beer to drink.

p.s. per your msg: I agree - nothing is more annoying than someone who adopts the accent or idiom from another country, embracing it as their own. in college, we had a few players that did exactly this (on soccer team) and I took great joy in pointing out their phoniness every time I had the opportunity. it's true, I do use the word "mate" from time to time, and the reason I do this is simple: you can't really go around calling fully grown men "dude" or "bro", can you? it's obnoxious. I prefer "mate". it's a convenient word, what can I say? if it's annoying to any Brits or Australians here, i'll stop. seriously.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Curt (30th July 2013), Denise/Dizi (23rd October 2022), Nanoo Nanoo (31st July 2013), RMorgan (30th July 2013), Sebastion (31st July 2013)

6. Link to Post #204
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,323 times in 192 posts

Chinaski, post 147 quote: So I doubt we are being watched.

We are all being very closely monitored by various agencies on here.

If some of us either get too close to the truth or figure out some of our true human potential (that we are much more powerful human beingsbbeings than we are led to believe) then TPTB step in and give us dire warnings not to continue or face their wrath.

In January of this year I was abducted by MILABS.
    I was bloody furious they did this, but heeded till now their message.
    Don't think for one minute that this could not happen to you.
    I am not trying to scare anyone here, but just stating as to what happened to me.

The abduction I believe was related to my thread on 'Calling down UFOs via telepathy'.

I will never give up my search for the Truth.

As to 'TPTB' I give you the two finger salute!!

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rosco1 For This Post:

Christine (3rd August 2013), Denise/Dizi (23rd October 2022), Gardener (1st September 2013), Jake (3rd August 2013), JRS (4th August 2013), Limor Wolf (3rd August 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (3rd August 2013), seko (3rd August 2013)

8. Link to Post #205
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Where's the emoticon guy who bends down and moons you when you need him??
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Another1 (3rd August 2013), Denise/Dizi (23rd October 2022), Ivanhoe (4th August 2013)

10. Link to Post #206
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

Putting aside the naivety of the four groups being;

me,myself,i and you.

hello shirts

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

CD7 (3rd August 2013), Denise/Dizi (23rd October 2022)

12. Link to Post #207
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

Avalon is being monitored by 4 different groups.

Good news indeed. I was hoping there would have been more.

Peace
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

CD7 (3rd August 2013), Christine (3rd August 2013), Denise/Dizi (23rd October 2022), Gardener (1st September 2013), Limor Wolf (3rd August 2013), mahalall (3rd August 2013), Sunny-side-up (4th August 2013)

14. Link to Post #208
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,745 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    I'm disappointed. I was hoping there would have been more.

15. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (4th August 2013), CD7 (3rd August 2013), Christine (3rd August 2013), DeDukshyn (3rd August 2013), Denise/Dizi (23rd October 2022), Flash (4th August 2013), Gardener (1st September 2013), Limor Wolf (3rd August 2013), mahalall (3rd August 2013), peterspm (4th August 2013), Roisin (5th August 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (4th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (4th August 2013)

16. Link to Post #209
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Menpower is a little short at the moment, busy keeping their finger on the dam,
    but human consciousness (Ahem, I mean the water) is about to erupt any minute now
    Saturate the soil of the planet

17. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th August 2013), Billy (4th August 2013), Christine (4th August 2013), Denise/Dizi (23rd October 2022), Flash (3rd August 2013), Gardener (1st September 2013), gripreaper (5th August 2013), Marianne (3rd August 2013), Roisin (5th August 2013), Rosco1 (4th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (4th August 2013), ThePythonicCow (3rd August 2013), ulli (4th August 2013)

18. Link to Post #210
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Hi Nanoo Nanoo

know your enemy! but trick is "don't let him know you know"
    Keep the upper hand, don't just show it in public!
    keep the Trick up your sleeve till ya need it the most!
    Having said that though of course their here, don't you know the Boogers are everywhere!

If it's only the human kind your talking of well maybe they might see we are trying to save the Earth and Humanity, a cause worth joining ha.
    Come on over, we still have the Sun and enough Light to shair!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Billy (4th August 2013), Christine (4th August 2013), Denise/Dizi (23rd October 2022), Gardener (1st September 2013)

20. Link to Post #211
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Wow Rosco1! Can you elaborate on the milabs abduction you experienced? I think you may have hit the nail on the head with your deduction that calling ET's telepathically is the sensitive issue!!! Steven Greer and the Cseti folks do this all the time. Greer believes this is one of the reasons they are constantly harassed. Imagine how pissed the PTW are that anyone has the ability to interact with ET's outside of official channels just by using telepathy! I have witnessed this work many times. It is what it is. As a group Cseti initiates telepathic contact one Saturday per month when the moon is dark and visualization of the stars and ET's is easier. That night is tonight. All around the world aver 100 Cseti groups are making peaceful telepathic contact with ET's right now! They have amazing experiences. Telepathy is key!

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JRS For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd October 2022), Flash (4th August 2013), Kalamos (11th November 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (5th August 2013), Rosco1 (4th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (4th August 2013)

22. Link to Post #212
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

4 groups monitoring Avalon with 8 groups monitoring them and 16 more monitoring them, many ears and eyes ha
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd October 2022), Flash (4th August 2013), mojo (4th August 2013)

24. Link to Post #213
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,323 times in 192 posts

In reply to JRS - Post 211

Regarding the MILABS Abduction:
    I had just gone to bed, turned out the lights and after about ten seconds these two lights appeared in my bedroom.
    They were about the size of two dinner plates hovering at the end of my bed, one just above the other.
    One was pale yellow, the other was a soft white.
    I quickly turned on my bedside light and they disappeared immediatley.
    As soon as I had turned the light on I came over very sleepy and could not keep my eyes open, with a message in my head saying "There is nothing to worry about, check it out in the morning".

When I did eventually wake up in the morning, I woke up absolutely furious. I felt I had been violated, I had bruise marks on my legs and arms and a message repeating over and over to "Drop the UFO subject and get on with your life or else face our wrath".

Their intimidation has worked until now.

The negative side to all of this is the above.

The Positive side to all of this is I will be holding a week long 'Calling down UFOs via telepathy' event around the Dorchester area.
    The dates are: Saturday 28th September to Saturday 5th October 2013.

I will be teaching:
    Telepathy
    The best techniques for photographing UFOs, orb and other paranormal phenomena
    Understanding when UFOs are calling you
    Healing

Any members are welcome to attend.

There are other subjects being taught but I am not willing to make this public on any site!!

Another Avalon member is coming down from the Manchester area to witness all of this (Dedication eh!).
    I feel good that I have turned a negative experience into a positive one.

If it was not for the MILAB Abduction, this event would not be taking place.

So to TPTB - THANKS!!

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Rosco1 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd October 2022), Gardener (1st September 2013), Johnnycomelately (22nd October 2022), JRS (13th August 2013), Limor Wolf (5th August 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (5th August 2013), Roisin (5th August 2013), rosequartz (5th August 2013), Ultima Thule (21st August 2013)

26. Link to Post #214
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Oh Bill, you are soo naughty !

N

27. Link to Post #215
    United States Avalon Member Amysenthia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 times in 372 posts

Anyone that frequents PA has to know this. Thank you though Nanoo Nanoo for feeling that you want to warn us about this. I appreciate your intent. Let them monitor and collect their data. What does it really matter. My message for all of them is best reflected in this song by Imagine Dragons video:

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

Billy (6th August 2013), CD7 (5th August 2013), Denise/Dizi (23rd October 2022)

29. Link to Post #216
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Limor (here)

but human consciousness (Ahem, I mean the water) is about to erupt any minute now
    You know i have a very distinct feeling a visitation is imminent. one that was not expected and will be a true eye opener.

N
    N

30. Link to Post #217
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    You know i have a very distinct feeling a visitation is imminent. one that was not expected and will be a true eye opener.

N
    N
    Any distinct feelings about the nature of the guests, Naniu?

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Billy (7th August 2013), Denise/Dizi (23rd October 2022)

32. Link to Post #218
    Thanks

My 2 cents to the 'Watchers' that are watching the watchers, etc... You are loosing. We (real humans) CAN handle the truth and we're digging it up bit by bit despite your efforts. Go away.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Menkaure For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd October 2022), SunSea (8th August 2013)

34. Link to Post #219
    Thanks

Rosco 1 it is still a negative experience. What lead you to doing all this greerish stuff. It is very dangerous to teach people to contact ETs. If they were able to make you fall asleep and put thoughts in your head, who knows what else they could be doing to you!you are playing with fire my friend and it burns when one is not prepared for the truth. You will see... You have submitted to the intervention. You are there tool now.
    They who abducted you most likely are manipulating you and using you to to reach more people. That fact that you haven't resisted them makes you there puppet. If you can tell them you see through there deception and will not support it that is a start. You must be with knowledge the deeper part of yourself to face these beings and to overcome them! That is humanities only hope in face of the intervention. Do not show them love. Do not show them fear. Be neutral. You will become impossible to be used for there cause. Humanity doesn't need you subjecting more people to ET intervention and manipulation. Careful. Be careful. You are in a dangerous situation now! If you want to secure your freedom, your human sovereignty, and your self determination, you will resist these beings with every fiber of your being! Then you will see who and what they really are. They are cruel and unkind. They do not value human freedom. Good luck.
    Nasi Novare Coram ( the presence of the teachers of god are with us)
    Last edited by LIVING for KNOWLEDGE; 21st August 2013 at 03:21.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LIVING for KNOWLEDGE For This Post:

Limor Wolf (21st August 2013), Ultima Thule (21st August 2013)

36. Link to Post #220
    Thanks

Rosco I really can't see how that is positive. Your doing what the Ets want you to do. Subject more humans to there presence. What if you didn't. Do you think they would show you there Wrath? They can't do anything to you but destroy your body which in most cases they wouldn't do. It depends how controlled you are by now. There best weapon is manipulation of the mind. It is power in the mental environment. You have to take this seriously. It is no game!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst 1 11 12 LastLast