+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 1 7 12 LastLast

Thread: Avalon is being monitored by 4 different groups.

1. Link to Post #121
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Default Re: Avalon is being monitored by 4 different groups.

They are not worried about what you think you know.
    They are worried about your knowing!

As long as you go on thinking it's a material question
    they will be happy.

It has always been a spiritual question, never a material question.

Tony
    Last edited by Tony; 25th July 2013 at 11:01.
    www.buddhainthemud.com

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

DarMar (25th July 2013), fifi (25th July 2013), Flash (25th July 2013), Gardener (25th July 2013), gripreaper (28th July 2013), kersley (25th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th July 2013)

3. Link to Post #122
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Of course you must realise that 'they' are idiots!
    For if 'they' understood the true meaning of our quest
    they'd join us.

But 'they' don't they only need to report back that
    we are still confused.

So far so good...?!
    www.buddhainthemud.com

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

airaspect (25th July 2013), DarMar (25th July 2013), Flash (25th July 2013), Gardener (1st September 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th July 2013), Snookie (25th July 2013), Star Tsar (25th July 2013)

5. Link to Post #123
    United States Avalon Member Another1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 times in 258 posts

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    Of course you must realise that 'they' are idiots!
    For if 'they' understood the true meaning of our quest
    they'd join us.
    So far so good...?!
    It's been my suggestion that we help educate them.
    Consider a win-win-win play,
    we get to share with others,
    our sharing feeds an energy field that serves all of us,
    'they' may get an education and 'will' be subject to this energy field also.

I can point you to a forum right now that is pure hate, fear, angry boastful threats, people leaving itemized lists of all the weapons they got, etc., etc., I tried telling the people there that they are simply confirming everything the minions have been told to believe. My opinion confused them so I unsubscribed.

Now the ones who get to monitor this place find something different than that other place. Considering how good the game players are, this could even be a honey trap 'they' set up to gather people like me who don't have the time nor stomach to sit on a hate-filled forum. *LOL*
    If true though, my 3rd point from above still applies: 'they' may get an education and 'will' be subject to this energy field also.

... we are creators too ...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Another1 For This Post:

Flash (25th July 2013), Kimberley (25th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th July 2013), Snookie (25th July 2013)

7. Link to Post #124
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,900 times in 1,039 posts

Wow, a thread like this sure does spin out into a thousand different directions pretty quickly.
    So, back to the original purpose of this thread for minute.

Nannoo: 1.) Which groups do you intuit are monitoring this site? 2.) Why bring it up? 3.) And what, practically speaking, do you suggest we do about it?

Last edited by Curt; 25th July 2013 at 11:56.

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Post:

Ammit (27th July 2013), Another1 (25th July 2013), Christine (25th July 2013), Flash (25th July 2013), Gardener (25th July 2013), Justintime (25th July 2013), Kristin (25th July 2013), Midnight Rambler (25th July 2013), Mike (26th July 2013), mosquito (26th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th July 2013), RMorgan (27th July 2013), Sierra (25th July 2013), Snookie (25th July 2013), Star Tsar (25th July 2013), Tesseract (25th July 2013)

9. Link to Post #125
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Curtis, if you look for Nanoo's posts in the thread you will find the answer to your question. You don't have to read every post. He did explain that it was more an intuitive thing...and for the benefit of new members who might not be aware of the fact.

I don't see a thread out of control.
    I see two forces in action, the dynamic of which made it grow very quickly...

People's need to express themselves, as individuals,
    while at the same time flocking together, perhaps looking for "the action",
    due to a need to have contact with others.

To me that is quite a natural occurrence, the essential dynamics of life itself at work.

The point of reference being the nature of the unknown, the mystery, "infiltrators" in the dark recesses.
    Perfect formula for a healthy discussion. I for one have no issues with this.
    Great thread , Nanu. Clever boy!
    Last edited by ulli; 25th July 2013 at 14:46.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Christine (25th July 2013), Dennis Leahy (25th July 2013), fifi (25th July 2013), Flash (25th July 2013), Gardener (25th July 2013), Justintime (25th July 2013), Kimberley (25th July 2013), Limor Wolf (25th July 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (25th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th July 2013), RunningDeer (25th July 2013), Sierra (25th July 2013), WhiteFeather (25th July 2013)

11. Link to Post #126
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,900 times in 1,039 posts

Ulli, I appreciate your perspective and tend to agree with much of what you've written. There's often value in a free-ranging discussion. It can reveal quite a lot.

But, a little focus can sometimes be valuable as well.

So, for my part of this discussion, I'd find the clarification of a few points pretty useful.

Specifically, I'm curious which 'agencies' (interpreted broadly) are involved in PA's infiltration, and what if anything, Nanoo is suggesting we can do about it.

I don't see that in his previous posts.

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Curtis, if you look for Nanoo's posts in the thread you will find the answer to our question. You don't have to read every post.

To me that is quite a natural occurrence, the essential dynamics of life itself at work.

The point of reference being the nature of the unknown, the mystery, "infiltrators" in the dark recesses.
    Last edited by Curt; 25th July 2013 at 14:38.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (25th July 2013), Mike (26th July 2013), mosquito (26th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th July 2013)

13. Link to Post #127
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,952 times in 4,333 posts

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    Quote Posted by Another1 (here)
    The 'New Age' is a business model that will never go out of style. Just redesign the packaging and add a feature or two every few years.

~ a study group from Google could be here helping a client plan 2020 cosmic events schedules
    Most definitely !

Future is a good word to look at. The plans they make do not include world war but rather back ups in case of civil retaliation. The plan to create the PTB Utopia is in full swing , and they have most of the resources except the numbers, but they more than make up for it in organisation, study, planning , patience and unbelieveablely dastardly intelligence in covert missions.

We do them a favor in un covering and debating their movements. They are more than appreciateive im sure. The more we Talk and are Distracted the higher the propensity is for us to just be content someone may just pop out of the blue and save us.. Yes our job is to discuss possibilities and never act on them ( in their opinion )

The next time line is a plan in sequence to slowly tag and compartmentalise groups of humans. The smart ones will congregate in certain terrains or parts of the planet. If they are intelligent enough and mostly keep to them selves they will most likely be left alone.

Their fear right now is the release of efficient energy making devices. There are millions of them on you tube and the smart inventor is grasping all sorts of adavnced tech freely avail now more than ever. The big race right now is finding out what sort of basic items can be used to make these devices and then cut them off from supply.

Beyond the money supply which is second in line of the Power 4 the first in line is Energy. Once we are free to make our own energy efficiently then they effectively lose 1.5 legs of power. 1 is energy .5 is monitarily as the monitary leg is semi dependant on the energy leg.

The other 2 are Military and Food.

The food one is well on the way.

the Military one im leaving well alone ; 0 )

love and hugsies !

Naniu
    I actually get what you are talking about. This all makes sense especially now with the 3D printers that will come on the scene and allow armchair inventors access to cheap production capabilities.
    This is exactly what I have forseen.
    Add to the energy creation a form of antigravity creation and the present day control mechanisms for society would erode for sure.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Nanoo Nanoo (26th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th July 2013)

15. Link to Post #128
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by CurtisW (here)
    Ulli, I appreciate your perspective and tend to agree with much of what you've written. There's often value in a free-ranging discussion. It can reveal quite a lot.

But, a little focus can sometimes be valuable as well.

So, for my part of this discussion, I'd find the clarification of a few points pretty useful.

Specifically, I'm curious which 'agencies' (interpreted broadly) are involved in PA's infiltration, and what if anything, Nanoo is suggesting we can do about it.

I don't see that in his previous posts.

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Curtis, if you look for Nanoo's posts in the thread you will find the answer to our question. You don't have to read every post.

Focus is good, nearly always. No problem.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Curt (25th July 2013), Limor Wolf (25th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th July 2013), thunder24 (26th July 2013)

17. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

Quote Posted by naste.de.lumina (here)
    My message to them is:
    Enjoy your stay on planet Earth, will probably be the last.
    Through no fault of someone or something, but by their own thoughts, feelings and actions that you mark in their own spirits.
    There is no lie and deceive the disembodied. You are the image of what thinks and feels. Point.
    Até la vista baby.
    a coverse to the first line of statement.
    Enjoy your stay on planet Earth, have it all, sow and eat your fruits, reincarnate into the hell you've made

the living defense is heterogeneity
    The Thought of Norea: They heard, (and) they received - into - place forever...in order that - might rest in the ineffable Epinoia, in order that - might inherit the first mind which - had received, & that - might rest in the divine Autogenes, and that - too might generate -self, just as - also has inherited the living Logos, & that - might be joined to all of the Imperishable Ones, and speak with the mind of the Father

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deridan For This Post:

Flash (25th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th July 2013)

19. Link to Post #130
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Hey Star Tsar,

I was wondering if you could provide a link to the Facebook page where these negative comments were made.

We are weaving our way out of a very tangled web meant to bring down the whole alternative/ abductee/ aware and awake (take back our power) community. This clearly speaks of the difference we are making. I do hope that every person involved in this takes the needed time to deeply contemplate their own actions and words.

Thanks, it is appreciated. (Excuse me if this information is already posted elsewhere.)

Christine
    Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Quote Posted by Referee (here)
    After a quick scan through this thread which is very interesting this came to mind and I believe has some weight here....Clears throat.......

Last Sunday the girl in this video and another where saying some very negative things about Project Avalon & David Icke on the Bases Facebook group...
    *******Post Edit and note to Self.

The reason I am asking this question is simply because there is a dedicated team working on straightening out all the information related to AMMACH. It isn't about pointing fingers or even fault finding. The only intent is to bring some sanity and understanding for every person involved.

As more and more "experiencers" awaken the more counter force will be used. Our vast inner scape of knowledge and great discernment are once again strongly called on.
    Last edited by Christine; 25th July 2013 at 16:53.

20. Link to Post #131
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Exactly, it just sets up a situation for people to turn on each other. This is as far as I have made it in this Thread so I have no idea if it has happened... but just saying. I shall now scroll down and read the rest.
    Quote Posted by Cristian (here)
    Hey Nanno,

I dont know if you realize how much harm threads like this can do . Why not just message a mod or Bill himself and handle the issue quietly?

Threads like this can go so wrong, so fast, it's crazy...

21. Link to Post #132
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Quote Posted by Christine (here)
    Hey Star Tsar,

I was wondering if you could provide a link to the Facebook page where these negative comments were made.

We are weaving our way out of a very tangled web meant to bring down the whole alternative/ abductee/ aware and awake (take back our power) community. This clearly speaks of the difference we are making. I do hope that every person involved in this takes the needed time to deeply contemplate their own actions and words.

Thanks, it is appreciated. (Excuse me if this information is already posted elsewhere.)

Christine
    After a quick scan through this thread which is very interesting this came to mind and I believe has some weight here....Clears throat.......

Last Sunday the girl in this video and another where saying some very negative things about Project Avalon & David Icke on the Bases Facebook group...

The reason I am asking this question is simply because there is a dedicated team working on straightening out all the information related to AMMACH. It isn't about pointing fingers or even fault finding. The only intent is to bring some sanity and understanding for every person involved.

As more and more "experiencers" awaken the more counter force will be used. Our vast inner scape of knowledge and great discernment are once again strongly called on.
    PM ing you now Christine....
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Christine (26th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th July 2013)

23. Link to Post #133
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)
    Exactly, it just sets up a situation for people to turn on each other. This is as far as I have made it in this Thread so I have no idea if it has happened... but just saying. I shall now scroll down and read the rest.
    Quote Posted by Cristian (here)
    Hey Nanno,

I dont know if you realize how much harm threads like this can do . Why not just message a mod or Bill himself and handle the issue quietly?

Threads like this can go so wrong, so fast, it's crazy...
    We need situations so we can freely discuss and do what it is in our nature. This shows us ( hopefully ) the need to co operate.

If we in the alternative media circles cannot get along with such awareness on our side then there is no hope of ever achieving much.

So practice makes perfect and hopefully the intuitive side of our minds may evolve. For every reaction is preceeded with a catalyst.

WHat i have noticed in the course of this thread is the desire for mystery. Discussion of possibilities and the tangents of egoic conjecture. This is merely an observation. I think only one person asked " what to do about it " , mind you there are many suggestions too... as usual we dig way too deep into the problem and not enough time on the solutions. I find it even more curious that Solutions seem to take 3rd or 4th place in terms of interest.

who is doing it has zero importance. why they are doing it is obvious. what we can do about it is individual and non dictative but if you read between the lines of my posts you will glean what is prudent.

And thank you Ulli , you get a huge antler hug for being so perceptive. but they are only tiny so i may just hug your pinky if thats ok.

and free hugs for all who want one too. just pinky hugs at this stage till i get bigger : 0 )

Naniu
    Last edited by Nanoo Nanoo; 25th July 2013 at 23:14.

24. Link to Post #134
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Quote Posted by marlowe (here)
    Quote Posted by REILLY (here)
    The danger is in mistaking the merely misguided for the moles.
    I have problems with posters that say "chemtrails don't exist"..........I don't see how anybody can be THAT misguided...

Or all crop circles are made by earth born human beings....
    Name:  dn6961-1_576.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  38.2 KB

Thems is moles ...

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Christine (26th July 2013), Dennis Leahy (25th July 2013), Flash (25th July 2013), Kimberley (25th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th July 2013), PurpleLama (25th July 2013), RunningDeer (25th July 2013), Sérénité (26th July 2013), thunder24 (26th July 2013), WhiteFeather (25th July 2013)

26. Link to Post #135
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hey Star Tsar,

Christine

PM ing you now Christine....
    who is the girl in the video ? she is amazing !

N

27. Link to Post #136
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,071 times in 752 posts

Hey Star Tsar,

Christine

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post707003
    This is the link to more of Bases29
    The apparent neg response may be just that after seeing the attack on Miles and others that took place on the forums even though it was not Bill or David that did the attacking, it just happened to be their forums.
    Christine, I am heartened by the teams efforts and hopefully we can see the intent is only to support and clarify as many are effected. I would do my utmost to stop anyone from walking in front of an oncoming car and that is what most of us wont, I hope.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Post:

Christine (26th July 2013), Flash (25th July 2013), Gardener (1st September 2013), Kristin (25th July 2013), ktlight (28th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (25th July 2013)

29. Link to Post #137
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

Here we go again, down a well traveled road to nowhere, that has no final destination accept accusation.

Nonoo makes a claim that Project Avalon has been infiltrated without one specific example of how this is known, without one specific example of who is an infiltrator, without one specific example of which group is responsible. Without one specific example of what should be done about this "infiltration" other than be aware and modify your behavior.

On top of that, the following astonishing statement is made!

Quote who is doing it has zero importance. why they are doing it is obvious. what we can do about it is individual and non dictative but if you read between the lines of my posts you will glean what is prudent.
    Really, you start a thread that lays out a very specific-spectacular accusation but you go on to tell us that who the perpetrators are is of zero importance. Without one specific detail.

Then after making a very explicit allegation nanoo goes on to say to everyone, the membership and the 36 incognito moles from 4 different nameless groups, go back divine the truth from my previous posts. Do it by "reading between the lines".

A topic like this is akin to saying "all white people are racist" or all Palestinians are terrorist or all PA members should limit and "code" what they post because spies are running rampant on this forum.

Threads like this no matter how well intentioned do irreparable damage to the forum. If you can't offer up specific examples of who the infiltrators are and what groups they from than I would recommend you think twice about starting your thread.

Threads like this hurt the credibility of the moderators. Moderators please don't take this the wrong way but the implication is that PA is riddled with infiltrators or spies and your not doing anything about it.

Threads like this imply that the application process is a joke or terribly flawed at best

Threads like this stop active members from returning and making post that contribute to the overall health of the forum. Not all active members say goodbye by starting a thread, some simply say "I have had enough" and quietly never return. Threads like this are a catalyst for that behavior.

Threads like this stop people from actively joining Project Avalon because they think we are infestsed with spies, operatives and infiltrators from nameless groups.

If the overall health of this forum is important than I would recommend that Bill get the team together and get a handle on these type of threads. A topic like this could even be helpful as long as you show how it hurt other organizations or forums but to just throw out numbers like 36 operatives from 4 different groups is just fear mongering. Even if this statement were true you would have to ask if this is the proper way to go about disseminating this information.

I am all for openness and transparency, I am completely against any form of censorship but I am also against accusations being made that damage the good name and reputation of this forum and its active membership. If you can't provide specifics and can only provide a generic accusation then do not start the thread.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Kimberley (25th July 2013), Mike (26th July 2013), mosquito (26th July 2013), Sérénité (26th July 2013), Sgt-Bones (26th July 2013)

31. Link to Post #138
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)
    Threads like this stop active members from returning and making post that contribute to the overall health of the forum. Not all active members say goodbye by starting a thread, some simply say "I have had enough" and quietly never return. Threads like this are a catalyst for that behavior.
    Hi rgray. I see threads/posts here all the time that I find either absurd, or useless. If the same person does enough of them, then eventually I simply stop paying attention to what they have to say. Tell you what though, anyone who is egotistical enough to leave this place for either one of those reasons, I don't particularly care to conversate with anyway.

Threads like this stop people from actively joining Project Avalon because they think we are infestsed with spies, operatives and infiltrators from nameless groups.
    Seriously now, anyone who doesn't already know that they are spied on, and the subject of psychological manipulation pretty much everywhere they go, is likely not quite ready for this forum anyway.

I'm not real big on channeled messages like the OP, and personally give it close to zero credibility, but so what? In full knowledge anyway that there be agents lurking about, no different than knowing there are speed traps on the highway, life goes on and there are other threads.

Cheers,

Fred
    Last edited by Fred Steeves; 25th July 2013 at 21:38.

32. Link to Post #139
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Really, you start a thread that lays out a very specific-spectacular accusation but you go on to tell us that who the perpetrators are is of zero importance. Without one specific detail.

Threads like this no matter how well intentioned do irreparable damage to the forum. If you can't offer up specific examples of who the infiltrators are and what groups they from than I would recommend you think twice about starting your thread.

Threads like this hurt the credibility of the moderators. Moderators please don't take this the wrong way but the implication is that PA is riddled with infiltrators or spies and your not doing anything about it.
    Mod hat on:

Without names, what do expect us to do, start a witch hunt?

With names, what do you expect us to do, start a witch hunt?

The proof of trolls/shills/spies is in the posts, patterns, consequent research, not hearsay. Besides, a real spy would never post. As well, a spy doesn't need to logon as a member, they have access to all, including PMs I am sure (mods don't).

As above, so below, the forum is a work in progress, managed by volunteers, not ex-spies laden with technology and remote viewing experience. Life is a messy old coot, and ya just have to roll with the punches... With intelligence, patience, and discernment.

What Daniel said about timelines is applicable on many levels including chasing spies I guess:

Quote If you remain ignorant, you'll just follow the crowd around the obstacles placed by those that formed the timeline, going where they wanted you to go. Let's face it, people are lazy and will usually take the easiest path. And that is how they keep control—providing easy “paths,” not only in timelines, but in politics, legality, economics, food, fuel... just about anything you can name. Odds are you never even knew that there was a choice. Those who wake up, have a choice.

Implementing the choice is another matter.
    http://www.soldierhugs.com/wp-conten...imelines-1.pdf

Meaning, asking for names is not the way to go IMHO.

Mod hat off.

Sierra
    Last edited by Sierra; 25th July 2013 at 21:51.

33. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Christine (26th July 2013), Dennis Leahy (25th July 2013), fifi (25th July 2013), Flash (25th July 2013), Limor Wolf (26th July 2013), Mike (26th July 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (25th July 2013), Ria (26th July 2013), RunningDeer (25th July 2013), Selene (5th August 2013), ulli (25th July 2013), Wind (26th July 2013)

34. Link to Post #140
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fred Steeves (here)
    Hi rgray. I see threads/posts here all the time that I find either absurd, or useless. If the same person does enough of them, then eventually I simply stop paying attention to what they have to say. Tell you what though, anyone who is egotistical enough to leave this place for either one of those reasons, I don't particularly care to conversate with anyway.

Seriously now, anyone who doesn't already know that they are spied on, and the subject of psychological manipulation pretty much everywhere they go, is likely not quite ready for this forum anyway.

I'm not real big on channeled messages like the OP, and personally give it close to zero credibility, but so what? In full knowledge anyway that there be agents lurking about, no different than knowing there are speed traps on the highway, life goes on and there are other threads.

Cheers,

Fred
    Hey Fred , just a small correction if i may, the information was not channelled , for the purposes of clarification i do not partake in or edify or even believe in channelled information in any form.

Thank you

oh R Gray 222 you have your bold button stuck on i think.

Naniu

PS i must say however Bashar is a tops brain head in my opinion, channelled or not he makes a lot of sense.

as you were
    Last edited by Nanoo Nanoo; 25th July 2013 at 23:24.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 1 7 12 LastLast