+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 1 8 12 LastLast

Thread: Avalon is being monitored by 4 different groups.

1. Link to Post #141
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,977 times in 5,652 posts

Default Re: Avalon is being monitored by 4 different groups.

I had started a thread awhile back of perhaps some relevance to this topic. The Oxnard Trolls.

After reading P.A. member, GlaSSsteagalfan's Thread, here https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...536#post451536
    it gave me an idea, I'm not sure if Avalon's Admins and Mod's would pursue this, but i thought maybe perhaps they might give it a looksy or thought. It seems that Trolls from 3 Letter Government agency's such as (NSA, FBI, DHS, TSA, etc) may very well be poisoning forums, blogs etc. spreading Disinfo and causing chaos, animosity etc. among its members here and throughout the internt. Is this possible? Damn straight it is possible.

A Quote By Glassteagalfan "Seems ALL of these cretins had the same block of IP addresses, emanating out of Oxnard, California. I don't believe in coincidences, so I had a another friend of mine in L.A. do some digging. Here's what he discovered. The block of IP addresses is conveniently in the locale of buildings where the NSA has it's offices in Oxnard California."

My question to the forum and if at all possible/doable by the Mods/Admins (even though they have a lot on their plates already). Is there anyway we can check to see if these Oxnard Trolls are present on this forum as well. I'm sure it would take some doing, but just may be well worth it for all of its members in the long run. Maybe we can pull some of the weeds that are starting to grow here in our garden choking our valued plants. I think its time for a Weed and Feed Peeps. Or just a damn good enema. What do you think? LMK

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Here-Among-Us
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

CarnageCandy (26th July 2013), Christine (26th July 2013), fifi (25th July 2013), Flash (25th July 2013), Gardener (26th July 2013), heyokah (26th July 2013), Kimberley (26th July 2013), Limor Wolf (26th July 2013), lisalu (25th July 2013), Marianne (25th July 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (25th July 2013), Prodigal Son (26th July 2013), RunningDeer (25th July 2013), Sierra (25th July 2013), T Smith (25th July 2013), ulli (25th July 2013)

3. Link to Post #142
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

WHitefeather, i would gladly call you Grandfather : 0 )

Big Hug Brother

Naniu

4. Link to Post #143
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,647 times in 21,531 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    My question to the forum and if at all possible/doable by the Mods/Admins (even though they have a lot on their plates already). Is there anyway we can check to see if these Oxnard Trolls are present on this forum as well.
    We forum admins and mods can view the IP addresses of posts, and we admins can also view the web server logs with IP addresses of every request sent to the web server.

The more organized bastards that spy and troll on us, as well as some more security conscious members, appear to be quite competent in using web proxy servers to mask their original IP and location.

I either have not found significant IP patterns that would be useful in tracking such bastards ... or I haven't spoke of what patterns I found .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

5. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Christine (26th July 2013), Curt (25th July 2013), Dennis Leahy (25th July 2013), Fred Steeves (26th July 2013), Gardener (1st September 2013), heyokah (26th July 2013), Ivanhoe (26th July 2013), Limor Wolf (26th July 2013), Marianne (25th July 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (26th July 2013), PurpleLama (26th July 2013), Ria (26th July 2013), RunningDeer (26th July 2013), Sierra (26th July 2013), Ultima Thule (26th July 2013), WhiteFeather (26th July 2013), Wind (26th July 2013)

6. Link to Post #144
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,900 times in 1,039 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    ... or I haven't spoke of what patterns I found .
    That, my friend, is truly classic.

7. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Post:

Christine (26th July 2013), Dennis Leahy (25th July 2013), Fred Steeves (26th July 2013), heyokah (26th July 2013), Ivanhoe (26th July 2013), Limor Wolf (26th July 2013), Marianne (25th July 2013), mosquito (26th July 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (26th July 2013), PurpleLama (26th July 2013), RunningDeer (26th July 2013), Sierra (26th July 2013), ThePythonicCow (25th July 2013), Ultima Thule (26th July 2013), WhiteFeather (26th July 2013)

8. Link to Post #145
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Seems Paul already addressed the Oxnard issue on this thread:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post452013

(Oh hi Paul! Didn't see you above! Never mind!)

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Curt (25th July 2013), Dennis Leahy (26th July 2013), Marianne (25th July 2013), RunningDeer (26th July 2013), ThePythonicCow (25th July 2013), WhiteFeather (26th July 2013)

10. Link to Post #146
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    Hello my dear friends

Id like to bring to your attention that there is a total of 36 ( possibly more ) operatives here on Avalon from 4 sepperate groups of compartmentalised factions.

<snip>
    even though this may be true .. let's ensure this doesn't turn into the infamous divide and conquer game (charles).

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

shadowstalker (26th July 2013), WhiteFeather (26th July 2013)

12. Link to Post #147
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,559 times in 5,713 posts

Hate to burst everyone's bubble here, but we're just not too terribly important. How many members do we have here? 6000? 6500? And out of those members, how many are active posters, people who post daily? Maybe 100? 150 on a good day? I consider these the die hards, but even they are upstanding, tax paying citizens. There are no revolutionaries in that group.

So take all the active posters here, and throw in all the active posters from all the various alt sites, and whattya got? 500 or so? Even if it were a 1000, or 2000 it would hardly matter. Even if you added up all our inactive members and guests, along with the members and inactive members and guests on the other alt forums, it *still* wouldn't matter when you put it against the massive number of people who are still "unawake", for lack of a better word. We are still light years away from a critical mass. Simply put: We are not a serious threat to " them". They have our little rebellion pretty well quarantined.

So, I doubt we are being watched too closely, if at all. Maybe we're being casually monitored - that seems reasonable. And if we are being monitored or infiltrated, this is precisely the type of thread an infiltrator would start. It causes paranoia (as if we don't have enough already here). It is not constructive in any sense. 36 operatives? 4 agencies? And these are intuitive guesses? Sheesh, why not round them off then? They sound awfully specific at 36 and 4. It gives the impression that you truly have inside info, and only adds to the sensationalism.

Its fun to sit around and envision oneself as a Neo type, someone who might play hero and save the multiverse; sh!t, I do it from time to time! but simple math should discourage anyone here of harboring that illusion for long; and simple math should also discourage any illusions of worldwide importance, as it pertains to the forum being a legitimate threat to the illuminatti, or NWO, or whatever you wanna call it. We're just not; I wish we were. I get no joy in saying it, but somebody has to be the realistic one...

13. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (26th July 2013), Ammit (27th July 2013), Curt (26th July 2013), Debra (27th July 2013), Dennis Leahy (26th July 2013), Eram (26th July 2013), heyokah (26th July 2013), Justintime (26th July 2013), Kimberley (26th July 2013), mosquito (26th July 2013), Nat_Lee (27th July 2013), Ria (26th July 2013), Sgt-Bones (26th July 2013), shadowstalker (26th July 2013), Sierra (26th July 2013), WhiteFeather (26th July 2013), Wind (26th July 2013)

14. Link to Post #148
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 times in 744 posts

Quote Posted by Chinaski (here)
    Its fun to sit around and envision oneself as a Neo type, someone who might play hero and save the multiverse; sh!t, I do it from time to time!
    You mean that hood you're wearing is just part of the role play? Shattered.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tesseract For This Post:

Mike (26th July 2013), RunningDeer (26th July 2013), Sgt-Bones (26th July 2013), WhiteFeather (26th July 2013)

16. Link to Post #149
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

I have only read the first page and this (now ) Last page. I will be interested to go back and see what I missed. However...

WoW!!! Deep stuff in this thread...good one! I mean it! The energy on this thread is lovely I think this thread shows how we are learning to agree to disagree. Congratulations!!! From my heart this feels comfortable indeed.

I would love to have the time to add to this thread in more depth however, I do have a few short 2cents...

We are all right!!! Whether you believe it or not...I am doing/being to the best of my ability and have a high sense that the majority of us are on that path...don't ya think???

There is no right or wrong. Do you judge what is right or wrong from your heart of knowing or is your view of right and wrong something that your family and school and community and society, etc taught you? Who's rules are you playing by? Your rules or other peoples rules.

It might be great for me to eat a bag of peanuts but one crumb of a single peanut could kill someone with a peanut allergy. For me everything else works that way too.

And to the op topic... I read a page of this thread yesterday and there were only a few posts. I did not feel compelled to reply because this topic is of no interest to me as I have nothing to fear and nothing to hide about anything that goes on here at this forum or with my multiple other in full public view on the internet activities that I engage in (not any more would be more accurate)...I mean come on this forum is open to all eyes that want to see...

I feel face book is more "private" to the masses than here...however if you have any mobile device or computer and you use them than you will be found. And your information can be looked at.

A thief or an NSA officer that wants to get the goods on you will one way or another.

I have shared a bit about this in the past and will be brief now...due to my years as a local radio person I never had my phone number published in the phone book...(does every one know what a phone book is...heheheh I do not use one any more...)

But having dealt with taking radio listener calls as part of my job I talked to strangers on the phone all the time... and still do.

I watched The movie "Play Misty For Me" (a 1971 American psychological thriller film, directed by and starring Clint Eastwood, about a KRML radio jockey who broadcasts nightly from a studio). I did not start in radio until fall of 1976..so I had seen this movie a few times and it was imbedded in my aware consciousness and certainly my sub consciousness.

Anyway up until 5 years ago you could not find a photo of me anywhere on the net because I had never posted one and had avoided doing that. ...now yikes...anyway because I had never and avoided doing that I also took a lot of precautionary steps to keep my identity private...

I had to transcend fear, of being found or of identity theft or what ever guber "bad thing" that could happen on the internet if you were not "safe", or I would be a nervous fearful wreck...and out of a job too...

The point I am trying to get to is that I am here to help others grow and learn and to be supported in my continued learning and need of support.

If i take the time and put in the effort to post I very much want the whole world to read it...it is not an ego thing it is because I want to add my voice and perspective to the new earth that we are co-creating together consciously or unconsciously, whether you believe it out not).

...let it be known that I do not post unless drawn to post...

I feel very loved and at peace posting here and of course there are trolls and surveillance's', and what nots in and reading this forum...so what...we have great mods and they won't last long...

So I do not agree that this is a "dangerous" or what ever word was said, thread, to me it feels very civil.And I congratulate us all!!!

Another1 nice to bump into you again. I mirror what you wrote %100

Quote Posted by Another1 (here)
    It's been my suggestion that we help educate them.
    Consider a win-win-win play,
    we get to share with others,
    our sharing feeds an energy field that serves all of us,
    'they' may get an education and 'will' be subject to this energy field also.

I can point you to a forum right now that is pure hate, fear, angry boastful threats, people leaving itemized lists of all the weapons they got, etc., etc., I tried telling the people there that they are simply confirming everything the minions have been told to believe. My opinion confused them so I unsubscribed.

Now the ones who get to monitor this place find something different than that other place. Considering how good the game players are, this could even be a honey trap 'they' set up to gather people like me who don't have the time nor stomach to sit on a hate-filled forum. *LOL*
    If true though, my 3rd point from above still applies: 'they' may get an education and 'will' be subject to this energy field also.

... we are creators too ...

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Another1 (26th July 2013), Debra (27th July 2013), Dennis Leahy (26th July 2013), Gardener (1st September 2013), Mike (26th July 2013), Sierra (26th July 2013), WhiteFeather (26th July 2013)

18. Link to Post #150
    United States Avalon Member Prodigal Son's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 675 posts

Why do I get the feeling that some of us might even be highly insulted if they weren't spying on Avalon?

Yes that would include moi

Seriously though... everything that we type, even in personal emails and supposedly secure online banking, every keystroke gets recorded on that great big Akashic Record in Cyberspace. We've known this all along. If we put our thoughts here they are not private anymore. But lo and behold, there is a positive side to that....

Now think about it ... just the fact that our beloved gubmint gone wild deems it important enough to have moles come into havens like this to disrupt the positive energy shows you the power of our thoughts. For large numbers of truth seekers to arrive at a consensus concerning our awareness of their black magic at work will make its effects null and void. It's like Wilcock said a couple of years ago, that once the lie is exposed it becomes a joke.

It was openly admitted (Operation Mockingbird) that the CIA spends vast resources to influence the media and public opinion. There's no need to wonder whether they're doing it now. They don't need to waste time trolling forums dedicated to the latest Hollywood gossip trash.... they go where the fires are blazing... knowing that when the shtf the ones hypnotized by the bread and circuses will suffer the most... in fact may have a difficult time surviving the changes ahead.
    Last edited by Prodigal Son; 26th July 2013 at 03:11.

19. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (26th July 2013), Another1 (26th July 2013), Curt (26th July 2013), Debra (27th July 2013), Dennis Leahy (26th July 2013), gripreaper (28th July 2013), Kimberley (26th July 2013), Mike (26th July 2013), RunningDeer (26th July 2013), Sierra (26th July 2013), WhiteFeather (26th July 2013), Wind (26th July 2013)

20. Link to Post #151
    United States Avalon Member Another1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 times in 258 posts

The OP caught my eye due to the numbers being so specific.
    My mind missed the 'witch hunt' concept but I guess it makes sense to people who have been here awhile.

The geek in me would love to study the logs from this place and is certain he would find patterns of some sort.
    Posters with multiple accounts is what I would expect to find first.
    This is an assumption based upon past experience with websites in this genre.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Another1 For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (26th July 2013), Kimberley (26th July 2013), Mike (26th July 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (26th July 2013), WhiteFeather (26th July 2013)

22. Link to Post #152
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Chinaski mostly what your wrote is I agree with, however I beg to differ with you that this forum is not being watched.

This forum is one of 1000's of forums with awake members. There are mediation forums with 100's of different focuses, there are healing forums, there are astrology forums, there are forums doing shift work out the ying yang...

David Ikce has a forum doesn't he?...David Wilcock, George Kavasilas, Depak Chopra, James Twyman, etc, etc.. I could list forums all day...there are thousands of them with each a few thousand members. And that equals millions of us.

We are all being watched because we are all connected. And there are millions of us with the same goals in common. Doing and being a part of helping to move this planet and this world culture out of slavery and greed and into heaven on earth...

I happened to be attracted to this forum and I am glad i was. I had not been on a forum in years before joining here...at first I thought I was crazy giving my time to this...wow has the time been worth it to me...

We are all one and connected however we are finding our tribes and there are thousands of different tribes to choice from now all over the world speaking different languages about the same topics.

What I like best about Avalon is the diversity. In years past I have been a member of forums where there was no conflict at ALL!!!...we were all like minded and yes trolls showed up and they we out as soon as they came... those forums got boring..when everyone thinks the same it gets boring...

Never a dull day at Avalon..that's what I love..

So thank to to the Avalon tribe...nice to be in connection with all I bump into...and to all that read this ... Much love, peace, and, most importantly, fun to us all!!!

23. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (26th July 2013), Another1 (26th July 2013), Christine (26th July 2013), Curt (26th July 2013), Debra (27th July 2013), Dennis Leahy (26th July 2013), Eram (26th July 2013), fifi (26th July 2013), Gardener (27th July 2013), Mike (26th July 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (26th July 2013), northstar (26th July 2013), RunningDeer (26th July 2013), Sierra (26th July 2013), ulli (26th July 2013), WhiteFeather (26th July 2013), Wind (26th July 2013)

24. Link to Post #153
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)
    Chinaski mostly what your wrote is I agree with, however I beg to differ with you that this forum is not being watched.

This forum is one of 1000's of forums with awake members. There are mediation forums with 100's of different focuses, there are healing forums, there are astrology forums, there are forums doing shift work out the ying yang...

David Ikce has a forum doesn't he?...David Wilcock, George Kavasilas, Depak Chopra, James Twyman, etc, etc.. I could list forums all day...there are thousands of them with each a few thousand members. And that equals millions of us.

We are all being watched because we are all connected. And there are millions of us with the same goals in common. Doing and being a part of helping to move this planet and this world culture out of slavery and greed and into heaven on earth...

I happened to be attracted to this forum and I am glad i was. I had not been on a forum in years before joining here...at first I thought I was crazy giving my time to this...wow has the time been worth it to me...

We are all one and connected however we are finding our tribes and there are thousands of different tribes to choice from now all over the world speaking different languages about the same topics.

What I like best about Avalon is the diversity. In years past I have been a member of forums where there was no conflict at ALL!!!...we were all like minded and yes trolls showed up and they we out as soon as they came... those forums got boring..when everyone thinks the same it gets boring...

Never a dull day at Avalon..that's what I love..

So thank to to the Avalon tribe...nice to be in connection with all I bump into...and to all that read this ... Much love, peace, and, most importantly, fun to us all!!!
    I 'll give you some yoda = said it better , I could not ... wise are you...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Another1 (26th July 2013), Debra (27th July 2013), Kimberley (26th July 2013), Mike (26th July 2013), RunningDeer (26th July 2013), Sierra (26th July 2013), Ultima Thule (26th July 2013)

26. Link to Post #154
    New Zealand Avalon Member daddy fishwick's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi all, I'm sure you're correct that certain groups are using moles on sites like this...It may not be a bad thing, there stands a possibility that Avalon influence may change a few peoples minds and directions for the greater good or at least provoke thought? Daddy out......

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to daddy fishwick For This Post:

Another1 (26th July 2013), Kimberley (26th July 2013), northstar (26th July 2013), RunningDeer (26th July 2013)

28. Link to Post #155
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Aurelius (here)
    Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    Hello my dear friends

Id like to bring to your attention that there is a total of 36 ( possibly more ) operatives here on Avalon from 4 sepperate groups of compartmentalised factions.

<snip>

even though this may be true .. let's ensure this doesn't turn into the infamous divide and conquer game (charles).

very brave of you Marcus ; 0 ) great to see you again

Naniu

29. Link to Post #156
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Hate to burst everyone's bubble here, but we're just not too terribly important. How many members do we have here? 6000? 6500? And out of those members, how many are active posters, people who post daily? Maybe 100? 150 on a good day? I consider these the die hards, but even they are upstanding, tax paying citizens. There are no revolutionaries in that group.

So take all the active posters here, and throw in all the active posters from all the various alt sites, and whattya got? 500 or so? Even if it were a 1000, or 2000 it would hardly matter. Even if you added up all our inactive members and guests, along with the members and inactive members and guests on the other alt forums, it *still* wouldn't matter when you put it against the massive number of people who are still "unawake", for lack of a better word. We are still light years away from a critical mass. Simply put: We are not a serious threat to " them". They have our little rebellion pretty well quarantined.

So, I doubt we are being watched too closely, if at all. Maybe we're being casually monitored - that seems reasonable. And if we are being monitored or infiltrated, this is precisely the type of thread an infiltrator would start. It causes paranoia (as if we don't have enough already here). It is not constructive in any sense. 36 operatives? 4 agencies? And these are intuitive guesses? Sheesh, why not round them off then? They sound awfully specific at 36 and 4. It gives the impression that you truly have inside info, and only adds to the sensationalism.

Its fun to sit around and envision oneself as a Neo type, someone who might play hero and save the multiverse; sh!t, I do it from time to time! but simple math should discourage anyone here of harboring that illusion for long; and simple math should also discourage any illusions of worldwide importance, as it pertains to the forum being a legitimate threat to the illuminatti, or NWO, or whatever you wanna call it. We're just not; I wish we were. I get no joy in saying it, but somebody has to be the realistic one...

Great post Chinaski, thanks.

But.....but..but...I thought we were special, I.....I..I thought we were really really hurting them, sob, weep etc etc.

Ah, well, tech bubbles burst, mortgage bubbles burst, chewing gum bubbles burst, why not this one too eh.

Very wishful thinking ends up to be not so blissful drinking once more, anyone wants some more green eggs and ham, I'll do the cooking today.

30. Link to Post #157
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I had a meditation this afternoon and had more than my fair share of enquiring minds and eyes watching me ; 0 )

one gentleman in particular 27 years of age dark curly hair and un usual voice pattern was right up the front of the que. if that fits your description please pm me.

otherwise id like to say a big MOOOOOO ! to Paul !!

Frikken Moouuuuh !

Woo hoo !

Naniu

31. Link to Post #158
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Ah! Chinaski,

You hit the proverbial nail on the head, one of our little paradoxes that needs to be comprehended.

First I do know we are being watched, monitored and all the data is being fed into some super quantum computer data base in an attempt to find better ways to slave us. I have had enough experiences now to not fall into disbelief. Energy can be traced to its source and the ability to do so can be enhanced. That doesn't mean any one person gets all the information or gets it right every time, I have been learning to trust my own perceptual reality as I am deleting the chaff (interfering frequencies) from the grain.

The paradox is this: We ARE IMPORTANT, all attempts to lessen this understanding are attempts to undermine (I should say mine our power). We have a storehouse of energy that could and IS changing reality around us.

The other side of the coin which me must always remember is that WE ARE NOT IMPORTANT, this is where human arrogance is fed and our ego self gets taken over by those or that which would have us fall into self importance.

As long as we remember we are Self (TRUE Self) AND Collective (Connected to others), as long as we are in an expanding perceptual dynamic where we are aware of our thoughts and action and their effects on our reality we are doing the WORK. The world becomes less black and white, less linear, our perceptual reality expands to include the holographic nature of the matrix in which we are a participant.

One fully awake human BEing is a million people. That is my math!

Thanks for sharing, I love honestly written pieces, this is our food for thought, the way to push through the limiting paradigm....

Love ya,
    Christine

32. Link to Post #159
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Lightbulb Re: Avalon is being monitored by 4 different groups.

As I mentioned in Bill's thread many of these operatives sit in front of a powerful server class machine with 6-10 monitors with access to many "Virtual Machines" (A virtual computer) each with the ability to show them in what ever time zone (Or current/past time), spoof any IP or MAC Address Scheme they would like (Make it look like they logged in from your computer at work, no matter how secure your network is)... and do what they will.

THERE IS NO/ZERO SECURITY ONLINE. You have to assume that the minute its posted it is compromised, let alone just any data on your local computer or anything you have stored on the "Cloud". Computer Security is a Myth, one I am well paid for I might add.

NOTE: Network/Computer Security is the same as basic Physical Security of a Property. You reinforce windows and doors and their locks, put up good security lighting with motion detectors, if you have the $ add some NON wireless security camera's with no blind spots... or if low on funds add a few dummy camera's in here and there... get a few ankle biter nipping dogs (Make more noise and harder to shoot or catch and toss in a closet)... Or if you live in a rural area a Gaggle of Geese are even better. That will keep the average, moderate to even professional thieves out of your building (Depending on how motivated they are). But, a highly capable government or corporate operative with a team and resources will find a way in every single time.

They will ALWAYS find a way in and have a blast doing so, and that is just STEALING! The Moles/Trolls, whole other topic with the same computer setup causing problems. Many times they (A team) get orders that "This disclosure team is getting too many results and are seeing through the Dis-Info people we are sending their way. Time to "Divide and Conquer", cause mischief and try to drive their followers apart or just go into this or that FORUM and take over an account and stir things up in this or that THREAD... ETC... Sound familiar?

MANY Threads on THIS SITE are very dangerous to some groups, so it is a given this site is monitored... this site even showed up on an online article of most monitored sites... So a magical intuition is not needed (Not discounted).

Just like ANY Computer, Home Network, Business Network, or Blog Community with Highly Sensitive Material being discussed (I KNOW the PA Admin's work their A$$'s OFF to keep this a secure and SAFE PLACE for us!)... But "THEIR HERE!"

Just a Dose of reality from a former Physical Security, Army Intel (Mostly Technical), and Present Technical/Network Admin type security nerd dude...

33. Link to Post #160
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote MANY Threads on THIS SITE are very dangerous to some groups
    For some reason my computer gets the hiccups from the Bill Cooper thread, at this time the only thread that it happens on for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 1 8 12 LastLast