Default Living Energies by Callum Coats

Living Energies

An Exposition of Concepts
    Related to the Theories of
    Viktor Schauberger

by
    Callum Coats

Get a copy of 2001 version.

It's difficult to describe the book. The author's insight about Viktor Schauberger's philosophy and understanding of nature is simply profound. It's such rare writing that explains how spirituality and new science is interconnected for improving human existence.

Free energy researchers, farmers who practice Permaculture, and anyone who has big questions about the world definitely get help from this book.
    For free society!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (26th July 2013), conk (25th July 2013), Delight (25th July 2013), Izheheruvim (9th August 2013), spiritguide (25th July 2013), william r sanford72 (25th July 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,286 times in 2,711 posts

Default Re: Living Energies by Callum Coats

Many contend that your own urine is living water, properly structured.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

4. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (26th July 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,466 times in 1,557 posts

A fabulous book and a lifetime study. Victor Schauberger is in the same league as Tesler. Conk, your post is trivial and insulting to the magnitude of this work! Sorry, but it just is.

I'm re-reading this book at the moment and understanding it better. Callum Coates does a great job with this book, it is so in depth and extensive. It really makes one think.

6. Link to Post #4
    Finland Avalon Member vortexpoint's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with Carmen, Schauberger was a genius.

I've read a few books by Callum Coats and they didn't fail to impress me. Most fascinating part of Schauberger's work to me is all the implosion/vortex applications. As I recall reading, Schauberger was forced to work for Nazis for awhile to build implosion-powered submarines and flying discs. He made them look inefficient so his knowledge wouldn't be misused.

Schauberger thought that by mimicking nature we would have the most efficient and clean way to accomplish tasks. He saw that humanity used only destructive explosion-based technologies to generate energy. Schauberger did quite the opposite by using life-generating implosion-based techologies. In modern aviation for example we try to reduce the air resistance to minimum. Schauberger however wanted to guide the air (or fluid) flow in such a way that it would generate a vortex.

Here is Schauberger's biological submarine aka Trout:

http://www.keelynet.com/energy/biosub.htm

Also a Schauberger video for those interested in studying more:

Further reading:

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directo...or_Schauberger

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,286 times in 2,711 posts

Quote Posted by Carmen (here)
    A fabulous book and a lifetime study. Victor Schauberger is in the same league as Tesler. Conk, your post is trivial and insulting to the magnitude of this work! Sorry, but it just is.

I'm re-reading this book at the moment and understanding it better. Callum Coates does a great job with this book, it is so in depth and extensive. It really makes one think.
    Carmen, if you do your homework you'll find my comment is very germane to this topic. Urine is perfectly structured water and had helped many people overcome health issues. That is fact. Sorry to bother your delicate sensibilities.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (26th July 2013), Carmen (27th July 2013)

+ Reply to Thread