Thread: Mnemonic Mind Control In Mainstream Television

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,592 times in 20,439 posts

Exclamation Mnemonic Mind Control In Mainstream Television

an important share ...

From Alfred Lambremont Webre

Mnemonic mind control in mainstream TV ...

"VANCOUVER, BC - In an interview with Alfred Lambremont Webre, John and Bonnie Mitchell of Awakenvideo.org share their expose of Mnemonic mind control technology pervasively embedded in mainstream television, from news broadcasts to sports to public affairs and other programming, making mainstream television a mass mind control weapon. The mnemonic circle technology that is sublimionally embedded in mainstream TV is based, according to Awakenvideo.org, on Satanic Illuminatic "spin" trauma-based minc control and induces the mind of the viewer into a hypnotic trance, similar to the CIA "Monarch" mind control. In this hypnotic trance, the viewer accepts the reality broadcast, for example, on the news: That a HAARP induced flood is in fact natural weather; that a 9/11 false flag is in fact a "terrorist attack", etc. Mnemonic circles mind control is a major operative factor used in enmeshing the human population to the matrix reality in an attempt to thwart a positive future timeline for Earth."

Quote Examples of Mnemonic circle mind control in mainstream TV

Viewers are encourage to watch these videos in conjunction with the interview, as they set out visul examples of Mnemonic mind control in mainstream TV."

1. Global Epidemic Exposed: Television Mnemonics

http://awakenvideo.org/2013/06/televi...

2. Television Mind Control Revealed

http://awakenvideo.org/2011/09/televi...

3. Frequency Control [Iduvelle]

WATCH ON YOU TUBE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjEjMRG1svQ
    Last edited by giovonni; 26th July 2013 at 01:24.

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to giovonni For This Post:

avid (26th July 2013), CD7 (23rd August 2013), Conaire (26th July 2013), Gerald Paris (23rd February 2014), ghostrider (26th July 2013), Ioneo (27th July 2013), JoePiscapo (26th March 2014), Magneticman (26th July 2013), MorningSong (28th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (26th July 2013), ROMANWKT (26th July 2013), RunningDeer (26th July 2013), schneider (26th July 2013), seehas (27th July 2013), Sidney (26th July 2013), soleil (14th August 2013), Sophocles (26th July 2013), spiritguide (26th July 2013), Team Zen (26th July 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (26th July 2013), WhiteFeather (28th July 2013), william r sanford72 (26th July 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,597 times in 6,629 posts

Default Re: Mnemonic Mind Control In Mainstream Television

alfred looks like a clone of himself, somethings wrong , it is bugging me... I like him , his heart seems to be in the right place, but something is wrong ...I consider him an insider but still one of us ... I'm worried about him ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

DNA (27th July 2013), kirolak (26th February 2014), ktlight (26th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (26th July 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well I finally got rid of my big screen t.v. that was mainly watched by my roommates. My one roommate lost her job and she would sit in front of the t.v. from 8 in the morning until midnight only to get up to eat and use the bathroom. This went on for 6 weeks until I talked her into moving to Oregon to live with her sister. I couldn't wait to sell the damn thing. I have been enjoying the silence and feel relieved it is gone. I no longer have a cell phone but I need to replace my cordless phone with the old fashioned kind but does anyone make these phones anymore? Thanks for the video.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to schneider For This Post:

DNA (27th July 2013), giovonni (26th July 2013), ktlight (26th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (26th July 2013), soleil (26th July 2013), TelosianEmbrace (9th September 2013), william r sanford72 (26th July 2013), Zelig (28th July 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Great information. A must watch for all tv viewers.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Conaire For This Post:

giovonni (26th July 2013), ktlight (26th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (26th July 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,202 times in 5,188 posts

Default Awakenvideo.org: Mnemonic mind control in mainstream TV

"Published on Jul 25, 2013
    VANCOUVER, BC - In an interview with Alfred Lambremont Webre, John and Bonnie Mitchell of Awakenvideo.org share their expose of Mnemonic mind control technology pervasively embedded in mainstream television, from news broadcasts to sports to public affairs and other programming, making mainstream television a mass mind control weapon.

The mnemonic circle technology that is sublimionally embedded in mainstream TV is based, according to Awakenvideo.org, on Satanic Illuminatic "spin" trauma-based minc control and induces the mind of the viewer into a hypnotic trance, similar to the CIA "Monarch" mind control.

In this hypnotic trance, the viewer accepts the reality broadcast, for example, on the news: That a HAARP induced flood is in fact natural weather; that a 9/11 false flag is in fact a "terrorist attack", etc. Mnemonic circles mind control is a major operative factor used in enmeshing the human population to the matrix reality in an attempt to thwart a positive future timeline for Earth.

Examples of Mnemonic circle mind control in mainstream TV

Viewers are encourage to watch these videos in conjunction with the interview, as they set out visul examples of Mnemonic mind control in mainstream TV.

1. Global Epidemic Exposed: Television Mnemonics

http://awakenvideo.org/2013/06/televi...

2. Television Mind Control Revealed

http://awakenvideo.org/2011/09/televi...

3. Frequency Control [Iduvelle]"

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

chocolate (26th July 2013), kirolak (26th February 2014), naste.de.lumina (26th July 2013), william r sanford72 (26th July 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,865 times in 2,843 posts

Default Re: Awakenvideo.org: Mnemonic mind control in mainstream TV

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (26th July 2013), william r sanford72 (26th July 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 129,190 times in 20,635 posts

Quote Posted by schneider (here)
    ... I need to replace my cordless phone with the old fashioned kind but does anyone make these phones anymore? Thanks for the video.
    I have a Panasonic KX-TS105B. It is quite nice.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by ktlight (here)
    VANCOUVER, BC - In an interview with Alfred Lambremont Webre, John and Bonnie Mitchell of Awakenvideo.org share their expose of Mnemonic mind control technology pervasively embedded in mainstream television, from news broadcasts to sports to public affairs and other programming, making mainstream television a mass mind control weapon
    Threads merged .

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

kirolak (26th February 2014), ktlight (26th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (26th July 2013), RunningDeer (26th July 2013), schneider (26th July 2013), william r sanford72 (26th July 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

My sense after listening to some of the above video with Alfred Lambremont Webre interviewing John and Bonnie, and after listening to all of their Global Epidemic Exposed - Television Sigil Magik video is that there are some serious mind games going on here.

Unfortunately, the mind game I am worried about is not what they seem to be telling us about (the circular menomics) but the rather their larger message - that a main concern for us humans, and a major, if not the major weapon of the bastards in power, is hypnosis from these circular graphics, and that if we but "awaken" to such techniques, we can live life in a spiritually awakening manner.

I heard many superficially, confusingly and inaccurately presented technical details (what the heck does the "Reed-Solomon" error correction in a Quick Response code matter here?) ... technical mumbo-jumbo intended to persuade the listener they are hearing important stuff.

I heard and saw a variety of techniques to connect John and Bonnie with the listener and make them seem to be friendly, trustworthy, experts.

In my view, this material presents fear mongering and fake salvation.

I won't likely go into my view on this further, as it would be distracting to this thread, and besides, it's not something I'd choose to spend more time on.
    Last edited by Paul; 26th July 2013 at 11:03.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

4evrneo (26th July 2013), kirolak (26th February 2014), naste.de.lumina (26th July 2013), RunningDeer (26th July 2013), TargeT (12th August 2013), william r sanford72 (26th July 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member ParakeetMGP's Avatar
    Thanks

OK? My technology with my old fashion connection to the Internet by (Phone Line Modem) prevents me from getting VIDEO, like all Air Wave Kinds allow for. So I can not watch any of these VIDEOS in Internet Threads like this.

TV is a Screen Monitor. So I say: "The Media" (We Choose) to Watch. TV Screen Monitor's always an Awesome thing, and if we were able to get VIDEOs and DVDs as such they are (In my mind, worth much Watching.) Yet? I get Cable, for some News ... But I have to Turn it (On and Off) Erratically, because (New Word for me: "Mnemonic") I noticed it (Intuitively) or its also (Annoying to me also). They now have everything sliced and sandwiched in 5 minutes of (Show) and (Commercials). Some how I even noticed a greater (Evil) ... Which is: Commercializing half of the time now. (Either to get people to Buy more in different ways. Either what is seen, or annoyed enough to Buy the Programs on DVDs.). I like getting History and Science Documentaries and I think half of them is giving me some (Education). I am not for all the Entertainment and Media Hype. I try to Avoid it. But with something in the Cable I get and Some News. I at least am in my frame of mind. Is trying to just get the idea of what is "Breaking in the News". I have a hard time knowing what is all the Facts anyway and then try to find other ways of getting more information on them. I don't care for Politics. I ignore Politics on TV. But what gets me is 50% of TV now is: Mnemonic for the Commercials and Consumerism also. I see more Commercials than I can Show.

Another thing I find annoying or if this is: (Part of Mnemonic?) Trying to show several things in pieces and parts. I am trying to watch something about one thing. Then it's Commercials and then they set asside this particular Story that I was watching for a different Story, to have to wait to get back to another one I was watching 20 minutes earlier. Everything is trying to keep us glued to the Program in Suspense, while all these other (Mnemonics?) are trying to get inbetween everything (?)
    Last edited by ParakeetMGP; 26th July 2013 at 11:26.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ParakeetMGP For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (26th July 2013), RunningDeer (27th July 2013), william r sanford72 (26th July 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    ... I need to replace my cordless phone with the old fashioned kind but does anyone make these phones anymore? Thanks for the video.
    I have a Panasonic KX-TS105B. It is quite nice
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 26th July 2013 at 11:40.

20. Link to Post #11
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,767 times in 1,312 posts

My sense after listening to some of the above video with Alfred Lambremont Webre interviewing John and Bonnie, and after listening to all of their Global Epidemic Exposed - Television Sigil Magik video is that there are some serious mind games going on here.

Unfortunately, the mind game I am worried about is not what they seem to be telling us about (the circular menomics) but the rather their larger message - that a main concern for us humans, and a major, if not the major weapon of the bastards in power, is hypnosis from these circular graphics, and that if we but "awaken" to such techniques, we can live life in a spiritually awakening manner.

I heard many superficially, confusingly and inaccurately presented technical details (what the heck does the "Reed-Solomon" error correction in a Quick Response code matter here?) ... technical mumbo-jumbo intended to persuade the listener they are hearing important stuff.

I heard and saw a variety of techniques to connect John and Bonnie with the listener and make them seem to be friendly, trustworthy, experts.

In my view, this material presents fear mongering and fake salvation.

I won't likely go into my view on this further, as it would be distracting to this thread, and besides, it's not something I'd choose to spend more time on.
    Sorry Paul, but for once I have to disagree with you, the Solomon seal has everything to do with it as the sol the sun the masculine left hemispheres are affected, and the mon the moon the feminine right hemispheres are also affected, this is ancient knowledge that has been occulted from us from thousands of years, its very old psyche manipulation put into modern equipment, the TV. the occult knowledge is the knowledge of the secret manipulation of each persons psyche subliminally. I will be on this subject sooooon

warmest regards

roman
    Last edited by ROMANWKT; 26th July 2013 at 13:19.

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

kirolak (26th February 2014), Knowrainknowrainbows! (27th July 2013), Molly (30th August 2013), Paul (26th July 2013), RunningDeer (26th July 2013), schneider (26th July 2013), william r sanford72 (26th July 2013)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,949 times in 13,133 posts

Default Mnemonic Mind Control in Mainstream TV

With threads combined, I've broken mine up into several posts.

Mnemonic is used for such venues as: TV, movies, written material, video games, sports, and weather/traffic reports.

There are a series of videos and research material on mnemonic mind control @ awakenvideo.org I’ve added several of them @ post #22. For those with time constraints they are 5-9 minutes in length.

For video below:

Watch 13 minutes of Alfred Lambremont Webre's video to see if it's worth your time. This isn't only about TV, it's about the written language.

Mnemonic circles mind control is a major operative factor used in enmeshing the human population to the matrix reality in an attempt to thwart a positive future timeline for Earth.’

Question and Point: Why we cannot say, “can’t save them all.” And what remedies or counter measures for humanity to counter this mind control tool? @ 33:25

Alfred Lambremont Webre of Exopolitics

Last edited by RunningDeer; 27th July 2013 at 00:36.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Knowrainknowrainbows! (27th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (26th July 2013), ParakeetMGP (26th July 2013), spiritguide (26th July 2013), Swanette (26th July 2013), Team Zen (26th July 2013)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Default Re: Mnemonic Mind Control in Mainstream TV

40% are emitting RF frequencies

This may be one reason to explain why the awakens and sensitives feel even more intensely around those that morph(ing) into trans-human walking transmitters. @ 44:21

Published on Jul 25, 2013
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 26th July 2013 at 23:31.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (26th July 2013)

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member ParakeetMGP's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw another Thread earlier [ General Discussion ] By [ givonni ] for which I had a say about this in this other one ... http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...eam-Television

(Hoping not to repeat myself on this for now.)

27. The Following User Says Thank You to ParakeetMGP For This Post:

RunningDeer (26th July 2013)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Mnemonic is used for such venues as: TV, movies, written material, video games, sports, and weather/traffic reports.

Global Epidemic Exposed: Television Mnemonics

This is the single most powerful tool being used against the consciousness of mankind today...”

Mnemonic circles are a virus for your subconscious. Examples:
    • They use mnemonics to make you accept the increasingly severe weather and ‘new’ weather patterns. @ 36 minutes
    • Mnemonic are used in video games to enforce destruction programming @37:37
    • New sigil is being introduced to the populace @ 38
    • The secret seal of solomon @ 38:22
    • The heart of the story is here @ 38:34
    • Let’s not forget the little ones. If you let them @ 38:55

Published on Jun 20, 2013

This is the single most powerful tool being used against the consciousness of mankind today. The television has always been and still is... a WEAPON ! Stop pointing it at your face and turning it on. It is worse than "bad for you" ... it is possessing your spirit (soul). This is high majik which is even becoming recognized by so-called main stream science as of late under the term Bio-Geometry. However, this "new" science is purely ANCIENT majik. When studying bio-geometry one realizes that sigil / pentacle / talisman majik can and is being used for positive results through pro-intention. This simply means that like everything else, majik may be used for good or evil. This sigil blaque majik in television / main stream media is being used in a negative way to control and keep low the consciousness of humans.

One more thing to grasp...everything is majik. YOU have the power in YOUR own mind to create anything. This is the reason you are being attacked on every front. It is YOU who are powerful. "Their" ONLY power is to deceive you.

None are more deceived than the deceivers.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 27th July 2013 at 13:59.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

JoePiscapo (26th March 2014), kirolak (26th February 2014), Knowrainknowrainbows! (27th July 2013), lakewatcher (27th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (26th July 2013), ParakeetMGP (26th July 2013), Project_Buggy_Beach (1st September 2013), spiritguide (26th July 2013)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ROMANWKT (here)
    Sorry Paul, but for once I have to disagree with you, the Solomon seal has everything to do with it as the sol the sun the masculine left hemispheres are affected, and the mon the moon the feminine right hemispheres are also affected, this is ancient knowledge that has been occulted from us from thousands of years
    What you say about the Solomon seal may well be relevant ... I don't know, but it sounds interesting.

The digital code shown in the rings in the video that John and Bonnie thought looked like Quick Response (QR) codes don't look much like QR codes to me. Here's the QR code for http://projectavalon.net. It has no rings.
    The use of Reed-Solomon error correcting in QR codes is the quite reasonable technical choice, for the same reasons that I was using Reed-Solomon codes in an early version of the CD-ROM that I was developing in the mid-1970's, and the same reasons that Reed-Solomon codes are used in many other such applications. The name of Reed-Solomon codes comes from its original developers: Irving S. Reed and Gustave Solomon (MIT, 1960).

John and Bonnie were apparently making a connection, between Reed-Solomon codes and those digital looking rings, where there was none to be made, other than the happenstance of the word "Solomon" in the name of the error correcting encoding used in QR codes and the "looks like a digital code" property of the markings in those rings.

31. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

There was a comic in the early 80s called "American Flagg". Issue one covered this phenomenon of tv mind control.

It was fairly realistic.

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paula (here)
    Quote Posted by ParakeetMGP (here)
    I saw another Thread earlier [ General Discussion ] By [ givonni ] for which I had a say about this in this other one ... http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...eam-Television

(Hoping not to repeat myself on this for now.)
    Thanks, ParakeetMGP. The way I see it is the more places for the many to see this the better.
    Oops, I just discovered the other thread because it came up on the front of Avalon. After your post I saw the video on "Up at the Ranch" post. I didn't realize that there was also a Gio thread.

Feel free to combine these threads.

33. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

I need to replace my cordless phone with the old fashioned kind but does anyone make these phones anymore?
    They are called, “corded phones” see samples @ Target.

34. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,953 times in 2,540 posts

Just merged Paula's thread here...

From the Heart,
    Kristin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast