Default Re: Mnemonic Mind Control In Mainstream Television

Quote Posted by Kristin (here)
    Just merged Paula's thread here...

From the Heart,
    Kristin
    Thank you, Kristin.
    Hello, Gio

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

giovonni (27th July 2013), Kristin (26th July 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,944 times in 13,133 posts

Mnemonic is used for such venues as: TV, movies, written material, video games, sports, and weather/traffic reports.

If these video are confusing, check out the specifics on what/where to follow @ post #15.

These are a series of videos and research material on mnemonic mind control @ awakenvideo.org For those with time constraints the last four are only 5-9 minutes in length.

Frequency Control

Television Mind Control on the Human Populace (Digital Solomon's Key): Parts 1 - 3

Last edited by RunningDeer; 27th July 2013 at 00:35.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

chocolate (23rd February 2014)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Once you know what to look for you can't help but see: how pervasive it is, how diabolical they are, and how steep the programing goes.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

chocolate (23rd February 2014), giovonni (27th July 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (27th July 2013)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

deleted comic graphic
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 24th August 2013 at 01:33.

8. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,592 times in 20,439 posts

Question Re: Mnemonic Mind Control In Mainstream Television

speaking of television ... this comes via Alex Jones Youtube channel no less ...

Secret DHS Training Video Leaked

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to giovonni For This Post:

chocolate (23rd February 2014), gigha (27th July 2013), RunningDeer (27th July 2013)

10. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Retired Member lakewatcher's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Mnemonic Mind Control in Mainstream TV

Quote Posted by Paula (here)
    This is the single most powerful tool being used against the consciousness of mankind today. The television has always been and still is... a WEAPON ! Stop pointing it at your face and turning it on. It is worse than "bad for you" ... it is possessing your spirit (soul). This is high majik which is even becoming recognized by so-called main stream science as of late under the term Bio-Geometry. However, this "new" science is purely ANCIENT majik. When studying bio-geometry one realizes that sigil / pentacle / talisman majik can and is being used for positive results through pro-intention. This simply means that like everything else, majik may be used for good or evil. This sigil blaque majik in television / main stream media is being used in a negative way to control and keep low the consciousness of humans.

One more thing to grasp...everything is majik. YOU have the power in YOUR own mind to create anything. This is the reason you are being attacked on every front. It is YOU who are powerful. "Their" ONLY power is to deceive you.

None are more deceived than the deceivers.

Great post Paula! I'd just like to add one thing. It's my understanding that when spiritual powers, capacities or technology are intentionally used for dark and destructive ends, that abuse of spiritual power is by definition black magic. It is of the "left handed path" and inevitably results in a negative cosmic consequence for the perps.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lakewatcher For This Post:

chocolate (23rd February 2014), Knowrainknowrainbows! (27th July 2013), lookbeyond (17th August 2013), ROMANWKT (27th July 2013), RunningDeer (27th July 2013)

12. Link to Post #27
    Switzerland Avalon Member Team Zen's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks Gio and Paula for this really interesting thread and all those who have made comments. I have some questions that have come up for me after this initial introduction into mnemonic circles = subconcious programming:

What exactly are the circles doing? Getting the mind deeper into alpha state? Or is it symbolically embedding a message into the subconscious? If so, what exactly is the message? Does it vary? From what I looked up to help me understand mnemonics in the first place, I now understand it to be something that helps you remember things (e.g. in music to remember the notes EGBDF, think Every Good Boy Does Fine). So, are the circles trancing viewers to remember something? Surely not the actual stuff going on during the program? Are we being reminded that "this is real."?

Furthermore, if these circles refer back the King Solomon's Circle and all those symbols on it- how is it going to remind "ordinary" people of it? I was not aware there even was one until this thread and did a bit of research. How can I be reminded of something I didn't even know existed in the first place? Anybody catch my drift?

Any insight would be most appreciated.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack
    in everything
    That's how the light gets in

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Team Zen For This Post:

chocolate (23rd February 2014), giovonni (8th September 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (27th July 2013), ROMANWKT (27th July 2013), RunningDeer (27th July 2013)

14. Link to Post #28
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,767 times in 1,312 posts

A very important thing to understand and remember is that anything that is hidden from ones consciousnesses is affecting your subconscious or psyche, that once its brought out to your conscious mind you neutralize its effect on you. Thats why the hidden has to be brought out, all Occult has to be brought out into the open consciousness, so its not Occult any more, its then has lost its effect. There are many and all have to be exposed to ones consciousness.

Warmest regards

roman
    Last edited by ROMANWKT; 27th July 2013 at 07:43.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

chocolate (23rd February 2014), Eram (27th July 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (27th July 2013), lookbeyond (13th August 2013), RunningDeer (27th July 2013), Team Zen (28th July 2013)

16. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Mnemonic Mind Control In Mainstream Television

Quote Posted by ROMANWKT (here)
    A very important thing to understand and remember is that anything that is hidden from ones consciousnesses is affecting your subconscious or psyche, that once its brought out to your conscious mind you neutralize its effect on you. Thats why the hidden has to be brought out, all Occult has to be brought out into the open consciousness, so its not Occult any more, its then has lost its effect. There are many and all have to be exposed to ones consciousness.

Warmest regards

roman
    Thanks Klight & Paula and Everyone else in sharing in all this ...

And thank you especially Roman ~ for articulating (so well) what apparently has been going on through this process ... i totally agree with your above perspective.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to giovonni For This Post:

chocolate (23rd February 2014), lookbeyond (17th August 2013), RunningDeer (27th July 2013)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Default Re: Mnemonic Mind Control in Mainstream TV

Quote Posted by lakewatcher (here)
    Quote Posted by Paula (here)
    This is the single most powerful tool being used against the consciousness of mankind today. The television has always been and still is... a WEAPON ! Stop pointing it at your face and turning it on. It is worse than "bad for you" ... it is possessing your spirit (soul). This is high majik which is even becoming recognized by so-called main stream science as of late under the term Bio-Geometry. However, this "new" science is purely ANCIENT majik. When studying bio-geometry one realizes that sigil / pentacle / talisman majik can and is being used for positive results through pro-intention. This simply means that like everything else, majik may be used for good or evil. This sigil blaque majik in television / main stream media is being used in a negative way to control and keep low the consciousness of humans.

One more thing to grasp...everything is majik. YOU have the power in YOUR own mind to create anything. This is the reason you are being attacked on every front. It is YOU who are powerful. "Their" ONLY power is to deceive you.

None are more deceived than the deceivers.

Great post Paula! I'd just like to add one thing. It's my understanding that when spiritual powers, capacities or technology are intentionally used for dark and destructive ends, that abuse of spiritual power is by definition black magic. It is of the "left handed path" and inevitably results in a negative cosmic consequence for the perps.
    Thanks Lakewatcher. I agree your post and the other are great. The other is from John and Bonnie Mitchell of Awakenvideo.org. I cut and pasted their summary for Avalonians and Guests.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Knowrainknowrainbows! (27th July 2013), lakewatcher (27th July 2013)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Team Zen (here)
    Thanks Gio and Paula for this really interesting thread and all those who have made comments. I have some questions that have come up for me after this initial introduction into mnemonic circles = subconcious programming:

What exactly are the circles doing? Getting the mind deeper into alpha state? Or is it symbolically embedding a message into the subconscious? If so, what exactly is the message? Does it vary? From what I looked up to help me understand mnemonics in the first place, I now understand it to be something that helps you remember things (e.g. in music to remember the notes EGBDF, think Every Good Boy Does Fine). So, are the circles trancing viewers to remember something? Surely not the actual stuff going on during the program? Are we being reminded that "this is real."?

Furthermore, if these circles refer back the King Solomon's Circle and all those symbols on it- how is it going to remind "ordinary" people of it? I was not aware there even was one until this thread and did a bit of research. How can I be reminded of something I didn't even know existed in the first place? Anybody catch my drift?

Any insight would be most appreciated.
    I'd say yes, Team Zen, to all of your question as to how and why. I'd encourage a look-see at the video below. This was my take away which is enough for me to see the larger picture. 'Less is more' is my personal approach. Maybe someone can answer what I've not touched on.

If one is unaware of what’s occurring, the technology effects the mind. It triggers behavioral pathology that entrains over time so that such qualities as sovereignty, autonomy, and your God-essence is replaced with ‘mind robot’ compliance. Associations are made with music, written word, voice and graphics at the unconscious levels.

So as we watch and listen, these circles, semi-circles, symbols, angles, pointer graphics, pulsations of close up to falling into depths through visuals, i.e., count ups to count downs, and overlapping animation keep us entranced. All while subliminal, encoded messages (including symbolic) flash to program fear, lethargy, warped beliefs, and range of thoughts, feelings and beliefs that we mistakenly call our own.

Who’d associate entertainment with dark, diabolical and ungodly? Knowledge is power. Choice. Freedom. Sovereign, co-creator beings.

Peace,
    Paula

Great video. If you are short on time, fast forward to examples @ 36 minutes.

Global Epidemic Exposed: Television Mnemonics

This is the single most powerful tool being used against the consciousness of mankind today...”

Mnemonic circles are a virus for your subconscious. Examples:
    • They use mnemonics to make you accept the increasingly severe weather and ‘new’ weather patterns. @ 36 minutes
    • Mnemonic are used in video games to enforce destruction programming @37:37
    • New sigil is being introduced to the populace @ 38
    • The secret seal of solomon @ 38:22
    • The heart of the story is here @ 38:34
    • Let’s not forget the little ones. If you let them @ 38:55

Last edited by RunningDeer; 23rd February 2014 at 23:56.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

chocolate (23rd February 2014), lookbeyond (17th August 2013), Team Zen (28th July 2013)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    speaking of television ... this comes via Alex Jones Youtube channel no less ...

Secret DHS Training Video Leaked

I was confused. The title, “Secret DHS Training Video Leaked,” implied (to me) that Alex Jones’ performance is part of the DHS training. I’ve added the summary by Alex Jones and a link to his page, that cleared it up for me. Though, I’d call attention to one of the mnemonic videos does use Alex Jones’ animation as an example of mind entrancement. (quick link @ 27:36)

@ 32 seconds a picture flashes in the top right corner of this short video. The original video is called, “State Of Mind Film Full Version HD”. (see below)

Show notes for “Secret DHS Training Video Leaked”:

Published on Jul 26, 2013

The depths of evil depicted in this production, does not even scratch the surface of crimes committed against humanity by the corporate, globalist, New World Order.

If this disturbs you, reality should disturb you even more. http://www.infowars.com has attempted to distill the essence of the twisted souls who worship the dark majesty of evil. Please spread this video virally.

Already over 300,000 hits on this video below in 10 days!

State Of Mind Film Full Version HD

Published on Jul 17, 2013

Secure your copy -- Support the Filmmakers 
http://www.infowarsshop.com/State-Of-...

State Of Mind: The Psychology Of Control, from the creators of A Noble Lie: Oklahoma City 1995, reveals that much of what we believe to be truth is actually deliberate deception. The global elites are systematically implanting lies into our consciousness to erect a "tyranny over the minds of men." This film exposes the mind control methods being used to turn our once vibrant society into a land of obedient sheeple. 

Are we controlled? 

To what extent and by whom? 

What does it mean for humanity's future?

From cradle to grave our parents, peers, institutions and society inform our values and behaviors but this process has been hijacked. State Of Mind examines the science of control that has evolved over generations to keep us firmly in place so that dictators, power brokers and corporate puppeteers may profit from our ignorance and slavery. From the anvil of compulsory schooling to media and entertainment, we are kept in perpetual bondage to the ideas that shape our actions.

State Of Mind delves into the abyss to expose the true agendas at work. This film reveals the secret manipulations at work and provides shocking and suppressed historical and current examples. From the ancient roots of the control of human behavior to its maturity in the mind control experiments of intelligence agencies and other organs of manipulation, State Of Mind reveals a plan for the future that drives home the dreadful price of our ignorance.

We are prepared for a new paradigm. Will we choose our own paths or have one selected for us? State Of Mind unveils the answers that may decide whether humankind will fulfill its destiny or be forever shackled to its own creation.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 28th July 2013 at 20:55.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

fifi (17th August 2013), lookbeyond (17th August 2013), Team Zen (28th July 2013)

24. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Smile Re: Mnemonic Mind Control In Mainstream Television

The latest from Alex Jones ... just having some unconscious fun ...

The Archetypal Devil: Satan Speaks!

Quote Published on Jul 27, 2013

In the above report I explain my short film on the true signature of evil. Infowars.com for more news.
    Last edited by giovonni; 27th July 2013 at 16:42.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to giovonni For This Post:

chocolate (23rd February 2014)

26. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Smile Re: Mnemonic Mind Control In Mainstream Television

Via ~ Alfred Lambremont Webre ...

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to giovonni For This Post:

chocolate (23rd February 2014), RunningDeer (28th July 2013)

28. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

interesting post ...

1960s Subliminal Video of National Anthem Hides MKULTRA Message to ‘Obey’ Government ...

More here -
    http://www.activistpost.com/2013/08/...-national.html

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to giovonni For This Post:

chocolate (23rd February 2014), RunningDeer (12th August 2013)

30. Link to Post #36
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

hmm ...

The mesmerizing mass media have conditioned public opinion...
    Are we all victims of mass-level trauma-based mind control?
    More here -
    http://intellihub.com/2013/08/17/cre...assassination/

Creepy! First TV Commercial Shown after JFK Assassination

Published on Aug 16, 2013

Last edited by giovonni; 18th August 2013 at 07:36.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to giovonni For This Post:

Ki's (9th September 2013), lookbeyond (17th August 2013), RunningDeer (17th August 2013)

32. Link to Post #37
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Veritas Radio | Jeffrey Grupp | The Telescreen | Segment 1 of 2

Published on Aug 22, 2013

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to giovonni For This Post:

chocolate (23rd February 2014), RunningDeer (24th August 2013)

34. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member Molly's Avatar
    Thanks

Am I the only one getting tired of the coin phrases 'Illuminati' & 'Satanic'? Satan is a made up character from religion, Satan does not exist. I'm not sure what the 'Illuminati' is supposed to be, either.. I thought it was a group of Zionists? Or bloodlines? Any of us could be one, then. People breed left & right, get it on with slaves, get it on with strangers, sure there's bastard offspring all over the place. It doesn't make you Satan.

This, if anything, is just a mix of science & crappy art. Everything is a brainwash. We're being brainwashed by reading this forum, the music you make, the music you like, the art you look at, it's brainwash. These people who have set this up to use it to send your thoughts into what they want (& what they want is NOT GOOD) are not Satan, or Illuminated, they're simply greedy, selfish, soul-molesting bottom-feeder pervert humans. PARASITES.

I'm really thankful I never liked the television & never followed a religion.

35. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member Molly's Avatar
    Thanks

P.S. I'm sorry if I'm coming off as a bitch, but really.. can anybody NOT understand.. this isn't 'Satan'. & while I appreciate that there's people out there than can show to people things that are slipped-in under our noses & be like 'Hey guys, there's a shark in the pool, look over there' the whole 'Satan' & 'Illuminati' thing is getting old. It's like these youtube videos people put up of Ke$ha & Lady DerpDerp by Christian groups talking about how they're leaders of 'Satanic Cults'. No, the only 'cult' there is are the people who buy & support their awful music. You're not guilty of anything except liking bad music & spending your money on stupid things that will get you nowhere in life. It doesn't make you a Satanist, it doesn't make Ke$ha or Lady DerpDerp or some rich nerd who sits in a lab all day subliminally punching circles & messages in behind a television Satan, either. You have a CHOICE, to GET UP, turn the crap off, & do something else. This whole 'Satan' thing to me seems like another term to throw out & push fear onto people. I really would NOT be surprised if the people who even CAME UP with the terms 'Satan' & 'Illuminati' are somehow TIED IN with the same people that have been telling you left & right we're all going to die if the whole middle east isn't nuked because they're 'Terrorists'.

They're psychopaths. Every single damn one of them. You can't pray or 'love & light' these sick dogs into healing. Exterminate 'em. Pull the plug, free your mind. The only devil that exists is the one capable of living in all our heads.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Molly For This Post:

giovonni (30th August 2013), Ki's (9th September 2013), RunningDeer (30th August 2013)

37. Link to Post #40
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,126 times in 1,445 posts

Such strong final words, Molly. Although I do understand your point, in my opinion here on this forum we exchange ideas, communicate in a way out thoughts, and the amount of brainwashing is quite limited, it just have no chance of survival since we are quite opinionated sometimes! That is my opinion sparked by your previous statement.

May be in the light of this theme you will enjoy this episode of Coast to Coast Am (I feel like one real american sometimes being such a fan of this radio channel):

38. The Following User Says Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

giovonni (8th September 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast