+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: An Open Letter to Mr. David Wilcock

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 395 posts

Default Re: An Open Letter to Mr. David Wilcock

Hi Weezer!

emails are fail way of communication, same as mobile. If there would be possibility for more eye contact conversation, that would do a lot more.
    I think posting this in various forums wont do much help, even i feel that is just a tip of investors iceberg, and there could be more people that invested some bigger money stepping out and crying out loud.
    For me math is too easy to bother calculating. Guy talks that money is evil and we don't need it, exactly few mins after that he asks for money.
    If we disvolve presented foreground we can easily see person that doesn't respect money which he asks for. Due to this issue he prolly doesn't feel bonded towards obligations he gave. This could be issue.

This issue is past event which will be challenge to repair, but reward is not rewarding enough to bother.
    Better would be to look issues in NOW™.
    For example if you can send money and afford to loose it, go for it and loose it. And dismiss it all immediately. After done in that way, no gut feeling should be present.

Be aware sir that we live on prison planet and mr.David is controlled in exactly the same manner as you do. Do not ever borrow or lend .. always give, and ONLY when you can afford to loose it.
    Money is manipulative magicka-thing. If someone is manipulating with money should be aware of that issue too.

Don't bash other human brother in head just because controll system managed to lead you in this situation.
    Actually if controll system wans't involved, this situation wouldn't even exists.
    Be careful when wandering in the woods... The wolf may approach you... And if you are approached by a solitary wolf... It is not a wolf at all!

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DarMar For This Post:

Another1 (27th July 2013), bojancan (9th May 2015), Eram (27th July 2013), Gardener (12th May 2015), Joseph McAree (27th July 2013), Reinhard (27th July 2013), Soda (28th July 2013), sunflower (28th July 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,531 times in 32,931 posts

-------

A personal note. After weezer's initial question about this, here --

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...032#post702032

Quote Posted by Weezer (here)
    Quote Posted by waves (here)
    Quote Posted by Weezer (here)
    .......10. His 50-song debut album went nowhere and things sure got quiet about the movie Convergence. Now he's got how many? $10k or more investors who bought into the glowing sales pitch promoting a far-more-generous-than-average payback 3 years ago adding up to maybe $500,000 waiting for some return. I remember reading that at the new screenwriter's suggestion, the movie premise was changed to the aftermath of the Dec. 21, 2012 'ascension' rather than the before evidence, and now we're going to know what happens after Dec. 21 sooner than any predictive movie gets finished. And what happened to the 1st round of $250?k besides the 2nd round of $250?k supposedly raised just for the screenwriter?
    Do you know if any of David's investors are on this forum? Thank you.
    No one here has acknowledged being one of the investors that I've noticed. I'd sure like to hear what the story they're being told is now. It's long past the delivery date of all the dazzling projections used to entice interest.
    Thank you for responding. I am one of David's investors. There is no "story" being told at all. There has been no contact for three years. I have tried to reach him several times. It was promised to us that he would provide regular updates on the project. But so far, I have gotten nothing even close to what was agreed to in writing. I was wondering if maybe it was just "me" that hadn't heard back from David since I wired the funds, or if other investors had been successful at reaching him. At this point I have let go of any attachment to the money. It's gone as far as I am concerned. I made a bad decision and have to live with it. Was just curious if anyone else had any information. Thanks again.
    I wrote to her privately by PM saying (partial extract):

Hi, _____

I thought that in the circumstances that you shared so openly, it would be legitimate if I were to give you David's personal e-mail address and phone number:

[e-mail address given]
    I've not been in touch directly with David for a while now, and I'm afraid I know absolutely nothing about the investments, or the projects themselves.

An open letter to him might also work, which you could post in the forum here. That would be legitimate if you're not getting any response from personal messages. You might also in that way help quite a lot of other people.

Davis is now somewhat of a star (especially after his very successful book, which was a good one), and it's likely that someone, somewhere, is trying to move 'Convergence' forward. But Hollywood works in complex ways, production companies are often pragmatic and self-serving, and projects are often delayed, sometimes interminably, for all kinds of legitimate (non-spurious) reasons.

weezer responded by saying that she had these personal details already, and that she had received no recent response from David whatever she had done. She closed by thanking me and saying that my Open Letter idea was a good one, which she would consider.

So this thread, to that extent, is my suggestion. I am hopeful that David might read it, if it is brought to his attention, and reply to her personally.

I understand how these things work, and that projects get delayed and there can be any number of reasons why hoped-for results and returns on investments do not materialize (or do not materialize as soon as one might wish).

But it also seems clear to me that someone who has invested a fair sum (and I do not know the amount), in trust that there will be at least continued updated communication about the subject, and has always been sensitive, responsible and aware in their communications, deserves a reply.

Because, as I said to weezer in my PM, this may also help a number of other people in the same situation (for she can hardly be alone in her concerns and unanswered questions), this was my prime motivation in wanting to expedite communication and clarity about the situation. weezer has conducted herself with integrity, courtesy and dignity, and this is to be supported and commended.

If David is reading this and does not know who weezer is, he can contact me or the forum to relay a private reply. Maybe much better still, he may be prompted to reply with an Open Investors Update on his own site that will be very much appreciated and welcomed by all his investors, whoever they are.

4. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (27th July 2013), Alan (27th July 2013), Another1 (27th July 2013), aranuk (27th July 2013), Aurelius (28th July 2013), bojancan (9th May 2015), Carmody (28th July 2013), ceetee9 (27th July 2013), Chester (5th April 2016), fifi (28th July 2013), Fred Steeves (27th July 2013), Gardener (12th May 2015), GoodETxSG (27th July 2013), Kryztian (1st January 2023), mountain_jim (28th July 2013), Nickolai (27th July 2013), Reirrac (28th July 2013), RMorgan (27th July 2013), RUSirius (27th July 2013), sdv (28th July 2013), seko (28th July 2013), Soda (28th July 2013), Sophocles (27th July 2013), ThePythonicCow (27th July 2013), Ultima Thule (28th July 2013), Wind (27th July 2013), Yoda (29th July 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

We are ALL HUMAN, or in human containers for now anyway... EGO is a struggle that we all have daily no matter who we are... not to mention the daily stress of life with the people we love/"NOT-love", financials, you know LIFE!!! We all have our "moments".

When I "Invest", "Loan" or "Give" $$$ to an entity I only give what I can afford to never see again and what will not drag me down spiritually if complications arise (With $$$ complications always do, intended or not).

That shouldn't keep any of us from giving of our time or $$$ to what we believe in. $$$ is so 3D and ties us to things that anchor us from rising spiritually. I think that is what $$$ was designed to do from the very beginning. "Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar" come to mind though not totally applicable here.

I wish I had more to give to Project Avalon, Divine Cosmos and Camelot... there is going to be dust tossed in the machine at times but we supply the oil...

As always "IMHO".

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

Quote Posted by Fred Steeves (here)
    Perhaps this is one of those signs that's telling us it's time to stop investing in others to change our world, and instead invest in the hard work and diligence it takes to come into our own self knowing, and begin doing the job ourselves.
    You seem to be implying it is an either/or proposition. It is not.
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alan For This Post:

Christine (3rd August 2013), Soda (28th July 2013)

8. Link to Post #25
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Well,

I guess the whole idea of Convergence was created assuming that something unusual would happen in 21/12/2012, pretty much like his book, "The Source Field Investigations: The Hidden Science and Lost Civilizations Behind the 2012 Prophecies"...

After the date passed and nothing happened, I´m absolutely sure that David had lost a lot of popularity and credibility; Honestly, he only became famous because of his "ascension" theories.

He was the biggest "2012 guru" out there, but he was simply wrong; He had miserably failed his followers...Twice; both in 2000 and 2012.

With this in mind, it´s not hard to understanding why he might have trouble finishing his movie and conducting future projects.

I´m absolutely sure he had lost most of his followers after 21/12/2012, and his name is not even close to be as popular nowadays in alternative websites and forums as it used to be.

So, with his reputation and credibility pretty much totally ruined, I believe it´s quite unlikely that he will ever finish his movie.

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 27th July 2013 at 16:55.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (27th July 2013), Kano (27th July 2013), Nickolai (28th July 2013), RUSirius (27th July 2013), Soda (28th July 2013)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fred Steeves (here)
    Perhaps this is one of those signs that's telling us it's time to stop investing in others to change our world, and instead invest in the hard work and diligence it takes to come into our own self knowing, and begin doing the job ourselves.

Each in our own and unique way.
    Fred I think you are exactly right. Thank you for this.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soda For This Post:

DouglasDanger (30th July 2013), Fred Steeves (28th July 2013)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)

When I "Invest", "Loan" or "Give" $$$ to an entity I only give what I can afford to never see again and what will not drag me down spiritually if complications arise (With $$$ complications always do, intended or not).
    I agree. And as I stated it's not even about the money really. It's about David not being impeccable with his word. It's very contradictory to everything he claims to stand for. If it's a lost cause that is fine. But shouldn't he let his investors know?

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soda For This Post:

Christine (3rd August 2013), DouglasDanger (30th July 2013), Gardener (12th May 2015), happyuk (11th May 2015), Kindling (28th July 2013), transiten (13th May 2015)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

But it also seems clear to me that someone who has invested a fair sum (and I do not know the amount), in trust that there will be at least continued updated communication about the subject, and has always been sensitive, responsible and aware in their communications, deserves a reply.

Because, as I said to weezer in my PM, this may also help a number of other people in the same situation (for she can hardly be alone in her concerns and unanswered questions), this was my prime motivation in wanting to expedite communication and clarity about the situation. weezer has conducted herself with integrity, courtesy and dignity, and this is to be supported and commended.

If David is reading this and does not know who weezer is, he can contact me or the forum to relay a private reply. Maybe much better still, he may be prompted to reply with an Open Investors Update on his own site that will be very much appreciated and welcomed by all his investors, whoever they are.
    Thank you, Bill. As you said, an open investors update would be welcomed and appreciated. If the project fell through (or is delayed), we just want to know so we can move on.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soda For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th July 2013), DouglasDanger (30th July 2013)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DarMar (here)
    Hi Weezer!

Don't bash other human brother in head just because controll system managed to lead you in this situation.
    Bashing was not the intention. Even though I did call him a self-worshipper. LOL. But in my heart, I don't wish bad things for anyone. I appreciate your thoughts.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Soda For This Post:

Strat (28th July 2013)

18. Link to Post #30
    Norway Senior Administrator Tommy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,574 times in 371 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Well,

I guess the whole idea of Convergence was created assuming that something unusual would happen in 21/12/2012, pretty much like his book, "The Source Field Investigations: The Hidden Science and Lost Civilizations Behind the 2012 Prophecies"...

After the date passed and nothing happened, I´m absolutely sure that David had lost a lot of popularity and credibility; Honestly, he only became famous because of his "ascension" theories.

He was the biggest "2012 guru" out there, but he was simply wrong; He had miserably failed his followers...Twice; both in 2000 and 2012.

With this in mind, it´s not hard to understanding why he might have trouble finishing his movie and conducting future projects.

I´m absolutely sure he had lost most of his followers after 21/12/2012, and his name is not even close to be as popular nowadays in alternative websites and forums as it used to be.

So, with his reputation and credibility pretty much totally ruined, I believe it´s quite unlikely that he will ever finish his movie.

Raf.
    Hi Raf,

Though I see your point, and while I say this keep in mind I have never been a big "follower" of David (though I appreciate any specific good work from almost any source) I can testify that David still "fill the house" at his talks. I have been around in California for a while, and been where he has been, mainly because of work, and like I said I notice he still have no issues filling the seats. Though his "popularity" has decreased somewhat (in the established alt. arena), which is only natural after some time, I am pretty sure he will be around for some time still, perhaps especially because of his book (Source Field Investigations). Now, this is what get's me. I know for a fact that David has a vast network, and not just publicly, so I think this is more a matter of bad management or like some said "biting over more than one can chew". It is also not unknown that some times one get's a bad apple or two in the bunch when you do investment projects, perhaps especially in this arena.. I think it is fair to say it is unlikely that David has been alone in managing the money, so unless we get a public statement we will not know.. I think we should be very careful assuming anything at this point, let's stand above that for now.

I think Bill's resolve in this situation was great, and I think this is the way to go.

I am pretty sure that if David see a need to 'save face', he probably will

Best of luck getting this resolved

All the best,

Tommy

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommy For This Post:

bojancan (9th May 2015), Christine (3rd August 2013), Soda (30th July 2013)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

If this is connected to the idea of a film going forward, film people are notoriously secretive and demand full NDA (Non Disclosure agreement) signings be part of contracts, before anything goes forward in any way.

I'm very serious about that, it is a very real thing.

In the case of David having worked with any Hollywood types and for any of that to go forward, David would have to sign NDA's to get any form of a contract and in that moment be required by contract, and severe and possibility even total penalties, to be at a level of complete radio silence, in all ways.

EG, David informs and investor of where things sit with the Hollywood types, and in that moment, contractually speaking, David looses everything he had on the table. And may also be severely penalized, outside of that.

This is the norm for Hollywood contracts.

Whiskey Mystic does production work, IIRC, and would probably inform you of the same, ie, confirm what I'm saying. the whole thing is about the idea and time-frame of the motion. the intellectual property, the idea and the time it goes forward in..that is the entire value of the project.

Thus, no words, no output, no response, nothing. The best you can get, is a probably a 'no comment' response.

Most specifically, pre-production work, script work, the base development work, everything that can be prepared before a shoot is considered for green lighting...that is the most sensitive, with regard to keeping radio silence.
    Last edited by Carmody; 28th July 2013 at 16:15.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

bojancan (9th May 2015), Christine (3rd August 2013), Debra (4th June 2017), GoodETxSG (28th July 2013), OnyxKnight (6th April 2016), Sierra (9th May 2015), Siren Master (9th May 2015), Soda (30th July 2013), sunflower (29th July 2013)

22. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Well,

Raf.
    I was only aware of 2 rounds of investor soliciting to amass $500,000. Apparently there was even a 3rd round after 2009. What David just said in some May 1 lecture referenced in this thread hit me like a ton of bricks.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Space-Program

I wonder how thrilled any investors will be to hear David's admission that he was deliberately lying about 2012 the whole time in this lecture. It appears to me he's twisting the whole debacle to buy himself a couple more years of milking the ascension story and fabricating another 'mystery' cabal insider to justify changing his tune. 'Hey world... and investors... it was 2017 all along.' (gag)

It may be taken down and now harder to find, but I transcribed these parts verbatim:

2:02:50
    ...Now, one of the top cabal people who was getting the information told me all the way back when I first met him in 2009... that what I thought was going to happen in 2012 would actually happen in 2017.... and what I thought was going to happen in 2012... was essentially this massive solar energetic emission that if you're ready you ascend.... you go into this new reality... akin to what happens to a Tibetan buddhist with their rainbow body activation... but that's more like graduating from all the layers of life... rather than just going one level up.....

2:03:50
    ......Now... can you imagine how difficult it was for me to withhold that date 2017 back when I first heard it in 2009... and to have to sacrifice my credibility knowing 2012 was not going to be anything...but I still put it out there anyway....and had been told this whole time... why the hell did I do that? Because... I knew that if I said 2017 too soon that everybody would start saying 2017... cuz I'm a trendsetter...right?

If I went up here and I wore like a snake around my neck...ya know.. people are going to start doing that. So that's why you gotta be careful what you do in a position like mine. So I'm not going to go out there and put out a date which...ya know.. is just going to lead to all these would be channelers saying "ya, I'm seeing the same 2017 too isn't that cool"....then you can't tell who's who in the zoo.

So instead what happens is I just say 2012..ya know.. and put it out there. My whole book Sourcefield Investigations is written around that being the date... there's a lot of evidence that it looked like it could be... and I was openminded to the idea that 2017 might be wrong... I just said, let's see what happens in 2012... cuz I don't know......
    Last edited by waves; 9th May 2015 at 19:50. Reason: bolded the point

23. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Alekahn2 (11th May 2015), alh02 (9th May 2015), Calz (9th May 2015), Debra (4th June 2017), Gardener (12th May 2015), Jake (9th May 2015), Omni (9th May 2015), Realeyes (9th May 2015), RunningDeer (9th May 2015), Sierra (9th May 2015), Soda (12th February 2019), sunflower (12th May 2015), transiten (13th May 2015), Words of Joy (10th May 2015)

24. Link to Post #33
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

Thank you Waves for transcribing this portion in his interview. I heard this too, and was most disappointed.

Deep sigh.........David Wilcock being the trend setter and keeping quiet on this date..............

Oh that 'secret date' of 2016/2017 that David Icke has been speaking about for so many years along with many other intelligent whistleblowers who didn't buy into the 2012 hype.

Yes David Wilcock, it is clear as mud why you would keep that a secret and lead your thousands of followers to believe it was all about 2012. That worked out very well for you, didn't it.

I wonder what your followers think?

I guess such doesn't matter now, followers are always replaced with other 'followers' and Humanity now has birdy Blue Avians going to sort this mess out.

And only a few people are observing what is really going on in our skies right now........... and on the ground Agenda 21 rolls out.

Methinks I would get better advice by studying Terry Pratchet's Disc World books, at least it is consistent and the jokes are funny.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Space-Program

I wonder how thrilled any investors will be to hear David's admission that he was deliberately lying about 2012 the whole time in this lecture. It appears to me he's twisting the whole debacle to buy himself a couple more years of milking the ascension story and fabricating another 'mystery' cabal insider to justify changing his tune. 'Hey world... and investors... it was 2017 all along.' (gag)

It may be taken down and now harder to find, but I transcribed these parts verbatim:

2:02:50
    ...Now, one of the top cabal people who was getting the information told me all the way back when I first met him in 2009... that what I thought was going to happen in 2012 would actually happen in 2017.... and what I thought was going to happen in 2012... was essentially this massive solar energetic emission that if you're ready you ascend.... you go into this new reality... akin to what happens to a Tibetan buddhist with their rainbow body activation... but that's more like graduating from all the layers of life... rather than just going one level up.....

2:03:50
    ......Now... can you imagine how difficult it was for me to withhold that date 2017 back when I first heard it in 2009... and to have to sacrifice my credibility knowing 2012 was not going to be anything...but I still put it out there anyway....and had been told this whole time... why the hell did I do that? Because... I knew that if I said 2017 too soon that everybody would start saying 2017... cuz I'm a trendsetter...right?

If I went up here and I wore like a snake around my neck...ya know.. people are going to start doing that. So that's why you gotta be careful what you do in a position like mine. So I'm not going to go out there and put out a date which...ya know.. is just going to lead to all these would be channelers saying "ya, I'm seeing the same 2017 too isn't that cool"....then you can't tell who's who in the zoo.

So instead what happens is I just say 2012..ya know.. and put it out there. My whole book Sourcefield Investigations is written around that being the date... there's a lot of evidence that it looked like it could be... and I was openminded to the idea that 2017 might be wrong... I just said, let's see what happens in 2012... cuz I don't know......

25. Link to Post #34
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

Funny how things Change...................

Quote Posted by GoodETxSG (here)
    I am sure he will chalk it up 100% to being exhausted and spiritually and physically drained from doing his work. That seems to be the typical way each of his articles/"E-Books" begins. Now he has this weekly Internet TV Show. (The Dude bites off more than he can chew for sure!).

I would like to hear from him on this matter as I have actually provided him tiny bits of Intel/Info over the years some at a small bit of risk. Lets say I would be more than a bit disappointed if this was scandalous and not over work and over stretching of one man and a small team. Also, more info is needed on that "Team" and who handles what... (Past and Present).

His EGO, self worship/prophet syndrome (Fed by weak minded people all over the world, it would be a struggle for anyone!) as well as over dependence on the "RA Material" (ROOT Luciferian belief system material found within some of it) has raised my eye brow here and there... but his work recently on Financial Tyranny and our shared sources (Wink and nod verified, could be them ego tripping) have caused me to drop any of those concerns. HE will be a major target of various types going after the Financial guys... what better way than him being a financial fraud?

He is brilliant... People that smart tend to get caught up in their own inner SOL... they tend to see the Chess board and know what is going to happen 10 moves out, then miss what is right next to them and 2 moves away (By their own pawn) and that is what gets them.

But lets see how this plays out and make sure someone on the team (Was on the team, related to the team etc...) is not trying to pull the pin in a well planted grenade (Claymore Mine)... A trip wire they have patiently sat back for years waiting for someone to spring.

That is how these Cabal operatives work... sneaky bastards each and every one. So, I encourage everyone to wait to pass judgment. Lets make sure DW gets this info and has an opportunity to respond.

Do I have any seconds in the forum?

NOTE: I EDITED this after reflecting on all of this over night and this morning. It has disturbed me, I have expected much more than this to come out with him going after the Cabal/Financial Tyranny. But this could be the first pealing of the onion so to speak...

26. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

greetings weezer, im sorry to hear of your situation, i myself had gotten caught up in the information supposedly coming out in this movie you are talking about and upon e-mailing david i got a annoying half response to my question, but after him not really addressing my question and side stepping the issue i sent another kindly formatted e-mail re-addressing my initial question, concern and personal frustration about the goings on of present day things , he stopped responding, so i never got a a answer, i actually think i donated once to his cause but was disappointed that my question never got answered and he just kept on spouting his rhetoric about the info that is/was supposed to be contained in this movie he was/is/who knows now may be making, i stopped frustrating myself im sorry to say, i might suggest using his cell number and texting, folks that dont want to really face the music seem to love texting, i hate it personally, but it is what it is, i wish you well though and hope you get some resolve, peace,dennis

27. The Following User Says Thank You to tnkayaker For This Post:

Realeyes (9th May 2015)

28. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,634 times in 335 posts

It's an old thread, but it's all the same. Don't listen to anyone who tells you that there will be incredible changes that happen all by themselves.

People were expecting something to happen at the end of 2012, and it did happen, but our physical reality is just the "rendering" of graphics that are calculated far in advance, by the outcome of incredibly complex computational logic. It would disturb people to realize that each "layer" of reality (a contained reality with potentially many forms of intelligent life) is just computed by the next layer above it, and so forth.

But then, computation is perfectly natural, all of life is a kind of computer in a way.

What this means is that each layer needs to unlock the key to the next layer by itself. After a layer is created, it is always left to run uninterrupted. The programming is good enough that things find a way of taking care of themselves within each layer, even when things seem to be going very far from what people expect.

If we kept things as they were without major changes and managed to hang on long enough, we'd create a layer below our own in a new virtual reality. We could send consciousness into it, or develop consciousness from scratch inside of it. It's always the same thing over and over again.

A big bang is like someone hitting a Start button a layer above. And then the beginning of their reality was the same, and so on and so forth.

The One (something so immense it consumes all sense of any religion's "God" completely), represents the entirety of this infinite layering of universes and is what makes it so that the same patterns, natural laws etc. wind up working their way into all the layers.

It wouldn't matter how a universe began, inevitably the same patterns would emerge.

So what we've had in recent decades is all of these people getting halfway there, like Wilcock. You get halfway there and you think there is something special about our reality. It's no more special than any other layer of reality. That's why the layers don't interfere with each other. They always have their own things to deal with, because the One ensures that at all layers, things stay interesting.

You don't want to have forms of life trapped in-between the layers, especially if they wind up without any company, turning it into a kind of solitary confinement.

We have a different problem. We are stuck in these cycles of time. Whether this is always our own doing, or the fact that our reality is routinely manipulated from outside of the realm of humans, we have our work cut out for us to get out of it, to stop history from repeating itself over and over again (if we mess up at the end of this civilization, it'll be a long long time before we get the same chance to try again to get out...).

There is enough good in the world to get out, but more than that we need to show that against all odds, we can rally behind even the quietest voices, so long as they are speaking the voice of reason in a sea of increasing cacophony and noise. That noise is our modern world, where people are not separable in terms of black and white. Wilcock may mean well, but he is leading people onto the New Age Treadmill just as much as any other gurus.

Their voices are too loud, the truth will not be coming from those voices. It is the quieter voices, the ones who don't want a spotlight shone on them. The quieter voices may be quiet now, but they will become louder with the joining of many like minds speaking in total consensus. We will find our light in this darkness of misinformation and use it to maintain our identities, our senses of who we are.

We all made mistakes in the past few decades when we were just getting the hang of this. The New Age movement was not a bad thing, but it taught people as much about how people could start down that path and quickly be led astray, if they were not ready... It is why the ancient masters were so rigorous in training their students.

No point to have students that got lost along the way, clinging onto partial truths as the be-all end-all they could base a modern business around...

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Cigan Mojia (10th May 2016), Gardener (12th May 2015), onawah (27th June 2015), sunflower (12th May 2015), transiten (13th May 2015), ulli (11th May 2015)

30. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,634 times in 335 posts

What I like most about Avalon is its down-to-earth quality.

There is so much we can still believe in even as we keep a firm grip on reality.

http://realitysandwich.com/74388/spiritual_bypassing/

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Gardener (12th May 2015), onawah (27th June 2015), transiten (13th May 2015)

32. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Who is going to direct David to this thread? Does anyone on Avalon have personal contact with him and will tell him to go here? Or does anyone know he is coming here all by himslef?

33. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by transiten (here)
    Who is going to direct David to this thread? Does anyone on Avalon have personal contact with him and will tell him to go here? Or does anyone know he is coming here all by himslef?
    not i thanks.
    Last edited by tnkayaker; 13th May 2015 at 11:15.

34. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Well,

Raf.
    wow, if this is true... and we now know David says that he knew all along 2012 was not going to happen until years and years later then... could we say he intentionally defrauded people? Looks pretty clear to me in hindsight.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Debra (4th June 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast