+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Al Fry should be included in Alt History circles

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,379 times in 5,725 posts

Default Al Fry should be included in Alt History circles

Al Fry produced his own videos in the 70's and 80's on alternative history. I could not find anything about him except that he once lived in Idaho. He had a website honesty.org that has no active link. One forum has a reference to him dying in march 2012.

Listening to his videos is like having a sort of low key professor who is really "out there" putting together his take on alternate history with metaphysical interpretations. For those who just cannot hear enough sources...he'll lull you with his listenable monologues...... Youtube has several of his works.

In this video, he tells a story of Human Origins, how an alien race were ostracized from their own society, and how their influence and manipulation created the turmoil and chaos in our world today. Al Fry says this is the legend of who it is who rules this planet.

This video talks about the Djinn, the relationship between Adamites and the Djinn and discusses the truth found in 1001 Nights.

Strange Phenomenon and History of The West by Al Fry
    Includes other dimensional creatures, integreton, directions to ancient petroglyphs near escondido, power spots of Sedona and paiute story of red hair Giants

I totally agree with this review from the youtube poster of Strange Beings1....
    Quote Published on Feb 15, 2013

Dallas is the home of the Subgenius and other weirdness, so in my youth, oddball VHS tapes were a part of every stoner worth his salt's collection and Al Fry is one of the all-time kings of basement made treatises on WTF subjects.

Imagine a very avuncular white guy with multiple VHS decks and a microphone, giving a lecture (sorta) from the moons of Neptune.

I am in awe of this guy's patience and capacity to spin 1000 weird topics into one fairly coherent narrative thread. These videos must have taken ****ing forever to create - I remember trying to edit the commercials out of Star Trek in 1986 and it being an exercise in low tech madness.

This is from a 33rd gen VHS, handed down by bong loading esoteric seekers for 20+ years - two hours of total 'WTF IS THIS?' deliciousness.

There is even more to see on youtube........
    Last edited by Delight; 27th July 2013 at 05:58.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Lifebringer (27th July 2013), sdv (28th July 2013), shadowstalker (28th July 2013), Star Tsar (27th July 2013), Swanette (29th July 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: Al Fry should be included in Alt History circles

I stumbled across Al's work a while ago I like it & his voice put me in mind of Mr James Horak...
    Great thread!
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Delight (27th July 2013), shadowstalker (28th July 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,379 times in 5,725 posts

Default Re: Al Fry should be included in Alt History circles

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    I stumbled across Al's work a while ago I like it & his voice put me in mind of Mr James Horak...
    Great thread!
    I found a book that Al Fry published (Fry’s Incredible Inquiry’s) "Suppressed and Incredible Inventions" by John Freeman.

http://hayaryakanch.files.wordpress....tions-1976.pdf

Something about him has touched me deeply. He must be dead now and he was so ahead of the mystery of "what is really happening?". I feel a sad poignant feeling that it looks like another case of a person who was committed to uncovering truth and now is gone and bits of the work surface... In 2006, this was posted on a forum

Quote I came across a document titled "Infinite Knowledge" not too long ago. There were references to Modern Human Comprehension and 3-D Triangular Mathematics where 1+1 could equal 3 (2-D Mathematics says 1+1=2). I searched for 'The Comps' but every search engine failed to produce a link. 3-D Triangular Math can explain extra dimensions mathematically and the rules therein.

Al Fry is an unusual American that used to attend things like weird UFO conferences in the desert back in the 50s and 60s. At some point, he met this writer named Glaser. That was in California. Al sold books and reports in the 80s and 90s, and released some video documentaries. A couple of them are digitized to .avi files at the moment and you could have got them at http://www.conspiracycentral.net:6969/ (search "fry"), but that site has been taken down recently.

Al lives on sort of a fringe of reality in a Cabin...after his trailer burned down. Trevor (the guy preserving the files) met him in 1994 when he still had the trailer in Idaho USA. His place in California was burned down. Trevor reckons the 'domination' forces never liked the message Glaser had of "free choice".

Al is retired but he is still alive in Idaho. There was never a Comp5 written by Glaser as planned. Al Fry and Gary Fry, did write some info as Comps 5, 6, 7 that Trevor has...and he thinks there are volumes 8 and 9. However, these were not quite the same as the Glaser texts.

Trevor has the Fry Comps 5-7 but has not scanned them yet. He will when he has time.

Al has various videos and booklets that *should* be preserved, but Trevor is the only archivist he has, and he's living in his own state of isolation.

He tried to start a charity to promote honesty back in 1994, and all he ran into is trouble. It actually made him kind of paranoid for a while. So, his web site, is just a mess that he doesn't tend to much these days. He took the site down because it was such a mess...but a fellow in South America that knows Al contacted him and asked him to keep the contents up, and said that his cranky site was better than nothing.

He was thinking of putting together an "Al Fry Preservation" project, and see if he could raise enough money to cover the postage and insurance.

Al is retired, but since he knows him, and sends him videos for his DVD player, he will probably send me some videos and old reports. He doesn't produce them anymore.

Incidentally, he lives in this strange place in Idaho that looks more like a camp ground than even a trailer park. Some strange fellow lives out there near him now, and Al is influenced by this fellow. Trevor suspects he is some kind of snoop or agent.
    Last edited by Delight; 28th July 2013 at 05:00.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

shadowstalker (28th July 2013), Star Tsar (28th July 2013), Swanette (29th July 2013), witchy1 (30th March 2020)

+ Reply to Thread