+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [HOAX] Alien Chip Found In Napoleon's Skull

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Default [HOAX] Alien Chip Found In Napoleon's Skull

Ok, it’s really time to scratch my head… if only……….

This article is making the rounds now, what do you think?

PARIS – Scientists examining the remains of Napoleon Bonaparte admit they are “deeply puzzled” by the discovery of a half-inch long microchip embedded in his skull.

They say the mysterious object could be an alien implant – suggesting that the French emperor was once abducted by a UFO!

“The possible ramifications of this discovery are almost too enormous to comprehend,” declared Dr. Andre Dubois, who made the astonishing revelation in a French medical journal.

“Until now, every indication has been that victims of alien abduction are ordinary people who play no role in world events.

“Now we have compelling evidence that extraterrestrials acted in the past to influence human history – and may continue to do so!”

Dr. Dubois made the amazing find while studying Napoleon’s exhumed skeleton on a $140,000 grant from the French government.

“I was hoping to learn whether he suffered from a pituitary disorder that contributed to his small stature,” he explained.

But instead the researcher found something far more extraordinary: “As I examined the interior of the skull, my hand brushed across a tiny protrusion.

“I then looked at the area under a magnifying glass – and was stunned to find that the object was some kind of super-advanced microchip.”

From the extent of bone growth around the chip, the expert believes it was implanted when Bonaparte was young.

“Napoleon vanished from sight for a period of several days in July 1794, when he was 25. He later claimed he’d been held prisoner during the Themidorian coup – but no record of that arrest exists. I believe that is when the abduction took place.”

From that time on, Napoleon’s rise was meteoric. By the next year, he’d been put in charge of the French army in Italy.

Miraculously, he was able to transform starving, rag-tag troops into a top-notch fighting force and to crush the Italians.

In 1804, after a string of startling victories, the pint-size general crowned himself emperor of France – and his empire soon expanded to include what is now Germany and Austria, as well as Switzerland, Italy and Denmark.

“Napoleon used military strategies more than a hundred years ahead of his time,” said Dr. Dubois. “Perhaps the implant somehow enhanced his abilities.”

The implant could also explain Napoleon’s famous habit of holding his hand over his heart, he added.

“It’s possible that the device affected the electrical signals from his brain to his heart.”

By the time of his defeat by the British at Waterloo in 1815, Napoleon had altered the face of Europe.

“What Western history would have been like had the aliens not intervened, we can only guess,” observed Dr. Dubois. “Thus we cannot know whether they acted to help mankind or harm us

http://lifesgreatclues.com/alien-chi...eon-bonaparte/

2. Link to Post #2
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,593 times in 941 posts

Default Re: [HOAX] Alien Chip Found In Napoleon's Skull

This is September the 19th.......right, and not April the 1st?

Nice find The One. I assume that the picture is for illustrative purposes only, and not the actual chip.

The author has already mentioned his short stature, so bang goes the joke I was about to crack!

3. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

SO...The start of the last card being played?
    alien invasion?

or the start of that disclosure... maybe both?

With Love
    Eelco

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

<8> (19th September 2011), loveandgratitude (19th September 2011), Mad Hatter (19th September 2011), Midnight Rambler (19th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,539 times in 20,693 posts

This was on PA not too long ago, and I'm pretty sure it was discredited. You will have to ask a MOD though exactly what happened to it. Maybe it was one of the those Sorcha Faal stories.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

<8> (19th September 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (19th September 2011), Lily de Cuir (19th September 2011), Mad Hatter (19th September 2011), NeverMind (19th September 2011)

7. Link to Post #5
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,071 times in 752 posts

Given many things that we know, whose to say.
    It set me thinking.
    Atilla the Hun, was very short with unprepossessing features [quit ugly in-fact]
    His saddle was designed to make him look taller on his horse even.
    What was it about him that got to influens so many?
    It is a well documented fact that taller people, rise to the top quiker in all walks of life,
    by all means this is not exclusive.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Post:

<8> (19th September 2011), Mad Hatter (19th September 2011)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,180 times in 550 posts

This is a rehash of an old story published in April 1997, by (cough) World Weekly News.
    You can find the original article, a facsimile, on the web.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NeverMind For This Post:

<8> (19th September 2011), ceetee9 (19th September 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (19th September 2011), Lily de Cuir (19th September 2011), Mad Hatter (19th September 2011)

11. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member Lily de Cuir's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,453 times in 438 posts

This has been debunked folks, old news. Was on a post a few weeks ago.

Cheers,
    Lily

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lily de Cuir For This Post:

<8> (19th September 2011), ceetee9 (19th September 2011), Dawn (19th September 2011), DoubleHelix (19th September 2011), Lost Soul (19th September 2011), Mad Hatter (19th September 2011), NeverMind (19th September 2011)

13. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

I think the hand over the heart bit he always displayed for pictures was actually the 'hidden hand' pose, with the fingers inside the jacket. I see world leaders both past and present do it all the time, so anyone in the know would know that they are in the club.

So clever aren't they?

Cheers,
    Fred
    Last edited by Fred Steeves; 19th September 2011 at 11:04.

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

This seems like a hoax. I can't find the name Dr. Andre Dubois anywhere, apart from in reference to this article or story and, if it was published in a French medical journal then which one? I'd like to see it in Dubois' own words please! This smells of fishy hoaxes!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to viscountvlad For This Post:

Lost Soul (19th September 2011), Mad Hatter (19th September 2011)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,222 times in 324 posts

If this is true, it makes a strong case for time travel technology. "3 T's", what a co-incidence??? Hmmmm........
    "AMOR", Familia!

Seek "KNOWLEDGE" from Cradle to the Grave!!! quote, Dr. Malachi Z. York

17. The Following User Says Thank You to PHARAOH For This Post:

Mad Hatter (19th September 2011)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

This is a very short thread. Is it too much to ask to read through all the posts?

Anyway here it is, people. Find page 24 of the Weekly World News, April 8, 1997:

http://books.google.com/books?id=Lu0...page&q&f=false

Also, while you're at it, do not miss the articles about the cloning of Elvis and about Amanda, the amazing cow that gives human milk.

:-)

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by NeverMind (here)
    This is a very short thread. Is it too much to ask to read through all the posts?

Anyway here it is, people. Find page 24 of the Weekly World News, April 8, 1997:

Also, while you're at it, do not miss the articles about the cloning of Elvis and about Amanda, the amazing cow that gives human milk.

nice research 'NM'.
    here's another article that points out the 1997 WWN article.

http://www.ecalpemos.org/2011/09/so-...iens-yeah.html
    life is an attitude.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmer For This Post:

NeverMind (19th September 2011)

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I wouldn't call it "research", Jimmer -- this thing has been turning up like a bad penny, so it's just a matter of memory and googling -- but thanks. :-)
    For the link too, obviously. The entertainment value of such pieces is non-negligible. :-)

22. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 times in 741 posts

Quote Posted by NeverMind (here)

Also, here is the picture of the "alien device" published by AP in a 2007 MSNBC article titled "Medical microchip for people may cause cancer."
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20643620/#.TmJ8cI4k8vB

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

jimmer (20th September 2011), NeverMind (19th September 2011)

24. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Also, here is the picture of the "alien device" published by AP in a 2007 MSNBC article titled "Medical microchip for people may cause cancer."
    See, that's research. : )
    Thanks!

Like I said, I am actually appreciative of the entertainment value of such stories and of the rags that publish them.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to NeverMind For This Post:

ceetee9 (19th September 2011)

26. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Since we are here, maybe a quick discussion on Napoleon-related trivia would not be a waste of time. :-)

Quote It is a well documented fact that taller people, rise to the top quiker in all walks of life,
    by all means this is not exclusive.
    But it is also documented that "short" men often tend to overcompensate their perceived physical shortcomings by increased drive and/or aggressiveness.

However, it should be noted that Napoleon really was not all that short. Apparently -- sorry, I don't remember the source right now -- he was around 167 cms tall. By no means a tall man, but no shorter than many Corsicans, Italians or Frenchmen for that matter (certainly at that time).

The reason why he was portrayed as short was probably typical propaganda to ridicule him, perhaps based on a misinterpretation of the term le petit général, "the little general". Only, the term "little" in this case did not refer to his physical stature; it's just a term of endearment/mild sarcasm, depending on who's using it.
    It may even have something to do with the fact that he was extraordinarily young -- only 24, I believe -- when he became a general.

Quote I think the hand over the heart bit he always displayed for pictures was actually the 'hidden hand' pose, with the fingers inside the jacket.
    Another interesting question.
    Some have speculated that the gesture was, in fact, related to his chronic stomach pains.

Frankly, I think it may have been simply a gesture that he found comfortable for some psychological reason.
    I know that I feel very uncomfortable if I cannot have one of my hands -- but only one -- half-tucked in a pocket while I am walking or standing or whatever that doesn't require the use of both hands. Not all of it, mind you, just half of it, with the thumb peeping out; and never both hands, only one.
    Why? Who knows.

But there is in Madame Bovary a revealing passage that says that one should be wary of people (or maybe just wet nurses? ) who never show their hands. :-)
    I am mentioning it simply to illustrate the fact that we all know, that the position of our hands is intimately related to our mood or personality.
    Which may have been the case with Napoleon.
    Last edited by NeverMind; 19th September 2011 at 18:05.

27. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

hmm or time traveling humanoids?
    Why not now?

28. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 times in 987 posts

Experts agree that it is a chip off the ol' block

29. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

please visit http://emvsinfo.blogspot.com, there is a link to the examiner website, and a photo of a microchip removed from napoleon's skull , put there in september of this year changing the timelne to suit the Rothchild agenda... the ptb visited the past to change the future... Napoleon was alone in the in the pyamid in 1798 where he was implanted by the cabal from september 2013 ... we would all be speaking french, if the battle at waterloo had a different outcome ... the damage to the sphynx was from napoleon firing a cannon at it, because of his abduction ... it changed him , those around him noticed, he once fought against the idea of Kings , all of a sudden he makes himself an emperor ... the man was under mind control after his incident ... There is a nice little video on the whole subject on the website of James Horak ... we kinda approach a tipping point , wouldn't you say ??? If we can prevent the ptb from going back to 1798 we could change everything ...
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 28th July 2013 at 13:22. Reason: fixed link
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Another1 (27th July 2013), Camilo (27th July 2013), dynamo (28th July 2013), Ellisa (28th July 2013), Justintime (27th July 2013), Observer1964 (27th July 2013), schneider (27th July 2013), shadowstalker (27th July 2013), Sith73 (28th July 2013), spiritguide (28th July 2013), ThresholdRising (27th July 2013)

31. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

http://www.emvsinfo.blogspot.com/ this information about Napoleon and the cabal will blow you away... uncle GR just posted a link , milestone for me , I am the least computer savy person on earth ...I'm gonna try and post the link to the article with the photos ...http://examiner.com/article/alien-in...possible-proof
    Last edited by ghostrider; 27th July 2013 at 21:42.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

dynamo (28th July 2013), Lifebringer (27th July 2013), Sith73 (28th July 2013), ThresholdRising (27th July 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast