+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Fourth Wave

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

Default The Fourth Wave

I just found the forth wave ... we had indigos .. then crystals .and rainbows ...
    now there is a new wave ... and this one will finish everything ...
    I met this fourth wave tonight ... and now I understand it all ....

what they are doing is replacing all the corrupted spirits with the mind that is packed full of trillions of years of garbage .. that they can use to trap us ...and they are replacing them with brand new spirits ... with a clean slate ...
    it seems we won this game by removing the major problem .. THE MIND ... that is automatic a mind the spirit created ... that he feels he must have .. to exist .. that shuts off when there is too much pain ,and the data is never analyzed ... and this weakness allows anyone with some tech to come in and fill this mind with garbage ...

so all the new spirits coming to this planet will be 4th wave ... means ... NO MORE REINCARNATION FROM the old failed system ..means they can not trap us with a mind they can fill with garbage .. so if we died we would have a choice whether to stay or go play some other game

it is like this ... spirit can just KNOW .. doesn't need an automatic recording systems .. of 52 or more perceptions with all and any words someone can add when he is unconscious ... that can make hypnotic commands that can control and change his future ..

so they have tested it .. with the indigos,crystals and rainbow .. and now they want to make a sure thing ... they sent a 4th wave
    this fourth wave .. has all this MIND removed ...

this means they are taking the old spirits from source and creating new ones to replace them ...that have no automatic memory systems that can mess us up ....

this way the mistake is cleaned from its starting point ... and gives NO ONE AN ADVANTAGE OVER THE OTHER ...

so after this new war ends ... WE WILL KNOW ... WHO IS THE FUTURE AND WHO IS those who will not make a mistake .. even though they will replace the elite .. they will change the course to
    the new beginning ..

so we will run these experience ..

jim
    Last edited by jiminii; 29th July 2013 at 14:42.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

chocolate (29th July 2013), Christine (29th July 2013), dynamo (28th July 2013), eaglespirit (29th July 2013), fifi (29th July 2013), Flash (29th July 2013), gigha (29th July 2013), karelia (29th July 2013), Limor Wolf (29th July 2013), Mark (Star Mariner) (29th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (29th July 2013), Redstar Kachina (29th July 2013), Reinhard (29th July 2013), shadowstalker (28th July 2013), ThresholdRising (29th July 2013), ulli (29th July 2013), white wizard (29th July 2013), WhiteFeather (29th July 2013), william r sanford72 (29th July 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,974 times in 595 posts

Default Re: The Fourth Wave

good, perhaps that's why there has been less and less chemtrails sprayed in our area over the past few weeks?
    i can actually see a clear blue sky again instead of a milky-white haze.
    maybe I can put the hydrogen-alpha scope back to it's task of imaging the sun again!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

Flash (29th July 2013), gigha (29th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (29th July 2013), ThresholdRising (29th July 2013), WhiteFeather (29th July 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 times in 322 posts

Robert Monroe spoke about this in his third book. Thanks for the confirmation.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sunflower For This Post:

dynamo (29th July 2013), Flash (29th July 2013), HaulinBananas (30th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (29th July 2013), ThresholdRising (29th July 2013), WhiteFeather (29th July 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,702 times in 8,941 posts

I must be from the previous previous previous waves because i do not clearly (lol) understand. jim,please, explain more.

In fact, my question is: are our old human or other soul not going to have lifes anymore and not incarnating anywhere? We are supposed to be eternal, are we being eliminated altogether?

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

DouglasDanger (30th July 2013), gigha (29th July 2013), Justintime (29th July 2013), Kindling (29th July 2013), Kristo (29th July 2013), ThresholdRising (29th July 2013), WhiteFeather (29th July 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Tip of the neuron's tendril watching the sparks fly...
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,215 times in 421 posts

The fourth wave is not eternal? How can enlightenment be attained without effort? Sounds like organized depopulation of the eternal soul.

Who did you meet and what gave you the impression that they were given a fresh start?
    (Insert signature here)

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Octavusprime For This Post:

Flash (29th July 2013), gigha (29th July 2013), T Smith (30th July 2013), WhiteFeather (29th July 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,364 times in 1,115 posts

Quote Posted by jiminii (here)
    this means they are taking the old spirits from source and creating new ones to replace them ...that have no automatic memory systems that can mess us up ....
    jim
    Jimini, I think people are being thrown off by this statement, I am not sure sure what you mean myself, can you elaborate?
    I can buy that there are separate beings inherently in source, but, it sounds like you think the reactive mind is part of them?
    I find it confusing.

jf
    Last edited by johnf; 29th July 2013 at 05:59.
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Christine (29th July 2013), Flash (29th July 2013), gigha (29th July 2013), Kindling (29th July 2013), Kristo (29th July 2013), WhiteFeather (29th July 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Quote Posted by dynamo (here)
    good, perhaps that's why there has been less and less chemtrails sprayed in our area over the past few weeks?
    i can actually see a clear blue sky again instead of a milky-white haze.
    maybe I can put the hydrogen-alpha scope back to it's task of imaging the sun again!
    I recently decided to practice using some of our latent abilities - if you are interested in what I mean you can find some of jim's threads where he described creating a storm, and somewhere around I was posting some of my attempts to do similar things. I had an idea about the chemtrails. If you are noticing some change in the sky, it could mean that my attempt has worked out to a degree, or I did not accomplish anything and that is just a coincidence.

I understand the fourth wave as a wave of new spirits coming to Earth to try hep out with clearing the mess. I have encountered the terms in several places. Those new spirits usually do not incarnate in our physical realms, but now is an exception. Not that we will not reincarnate anymore, they (or we if some of us here are part of the fourth wave), as a higher spirit will do the work and later on return to our reality. Sound vague, but I hope it explains as much I can right now.
    Under the term MIND (jim's post) I think he means "their" mind, the "human", physical mind, not the spirit memory. I usually log into jim's meaning, not his literal words, but I hope he will elaborate himself on his writing a bit later.
    Last edited by chocolate; 29th July 2013 at 07:48.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Flash (29th July 2013), johnf (29th July 2013), Kristo (29th July 2013), WhiteFeather (29th July 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,709 times in 4,337 posts

I took this to mean that all newly incarnating spirits, ie, all births from now on, will contain new spirits that have not incarnated on Earth before, thus spirits that are free of the mental and spiritual pollution from past lives (like so many that endlessly repeat mistakes), as well as karma. Am I correct?

If this is true, then those still caught on the wheel of karma will now have to incarnate elsewhere, on other planes and other planets in the universe in order to complete their lessons.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Flash (29th July 2013), johnf (29th July 2013), WhiteFeather (29th July 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    I must be from the previous previous previous waves because i do not clearly (lol) understand. jim,please, explain more.

In fact, my question is: are our old human or other soul not going to have lifes anymore and not incarnating anywhere? We are supposed to be eternal, are we being eliminated altogether?
    ok let me explain this better ...

the only reason we reincarnate is because of the force fields around the planet ... and this Mind that everyone has that is NOT NATIVE to the spirit being .. it is just a MIND he created to try to remember things ..because KNOWING is almost like a blackness ... you can KNOW how to drive the car and cause all the body movements ... that handles any situation... but all that stuff is happening so fast .. you DON'T REALLY KNOW ... the spontaneous wisdom that was more or less inspired into his KNOWINGNESS .. by actual experience ..

and that is knowingness ... you can KNOW science too ... and it would be just the concepts that you got from DOING the work of LEARNING how things happen ... but you won't have a picture recording mechanism ... that let's you look at pictures ..to figure things out ... you have all the pictures turned into concepts ...

that is why when I was out of my body in the UFO ... I could KNOW the DOINGNESS of how to operate everything in the ship ... JUST BY LOOKING at the controls ... but when I come back to this body ... none of that KNOWINGNESS is remembered ... because I was out of body and no pictures were recorded

the only pictures that get recorded is the Genetic Entity (the GHOST) .. has an automatic recording system ... so this Being I am can look at the Genetic Entities pictures ... if he wants recordings .. of stuff like tech .. but on the ship this spirit did not have an automatic recording picture making Mind .. so it could ;not bring any of THAT information back

only the view and communication with the ET came back ...

now I met a girl who is working a restaurant ... and completely strange to me ... until I realized ... she was one of the waves ... just by the PURE THETA .. she had ... and INNOCENT BEINGNESS ... hours after I left there still thinking what that was ... I got the cognition ... SHE IS FORTH WAVE

she is from one of the tribes ... from the boarder countries between laos berma .. thailand .. and china ... and she can create this effect

ok ...so it all started to come in ...

why put a star child in karaoke restaurants ... and any place else ... just every day life people .. not necessarily intelligent .. just common ... the most poor ... and why do I find something like this here ..

and I have been finding crystals and rainbows in this just common .. everyday life situations ...

THEY CAN CREATE AN EFFECT .. that will JUST PERMEATE AREAS of POOR PEOPLE and keep them happy and helping each other and taking care of each other ...

then the WHOLE IDEA CAME IN .... let's say we have a big being .. like Metteyya ... and he has bodies on the planet .. on other planets .. on ships ... in central governments .... and these are from the OLD SYSTEM ... LRH said .. "there NEVER was an REAL OT (operating Thetan is a golden ball creator around the head) that can do god like abilities ... like what we were doing before we got trapped on the prison planets ... ) he meant in the past ... he could not find a REAL OT ... only a Key'd OUT OT .. (one that has taken the charge of the pictures off so he can have powers ) ... so the only REAL OT's would be the ones that are the NEW OT's that was created in Scientology by erasing the past MIND ...

NOW .. when I looked at this ... I thought ... "how do you KNOW if you have vanished ALL the pictures ... .. how would you know if you totally cleaned EVERYTHING?" ...

you don't .... so the best way would be make new theta bodies and viewpoints right out of the Static itself ... and THAT is why we are able to pop IN and OUT of the physical UNIVERSE ... in any point in time ..

now the spirit METTEYYA .. is static ... this is the REAL spirit of all these entities ... but the entities that are managing bodies ... are creations from this METTEYYA that is a static being .. that causes things outside of this static ... these entities are like a theta body with a viewpoint ... (the part of you that does the thinking and is using either the spirits eyes or the eyes of the body to view from) the form is the theta body ... the spirit never touches or moves the body ... it moves the form ..(the theta body) .. and the body follows the form ...

heal the form and the body will heal too ...

so we are these viewpoints and theta bodies that manage the body from the spirit ... the Genetic Entity and it's memory banks (automatic picture recording mind) .. manages and grows the body ..

the spirit takes over the body that a GE is managing and runs the body instead of letting the GE do it ...

ok SO .. you can't have KARMA ... if you don't record pictures of memories ... with thoughts that say ... "because you did this something will be done to you"

so these waves ... were created brand new theta bodies with viewpoints ... right from the static (the spirit himself) .. and so these are TRUE REAL OT's .. operating thetans .. (theta bodies operating outside a body) theta being thought ... life source ... the static ... that causes things

so ... back to this metteyya .. who has 20 or more bodies ... (plus a million more he sent back as theta bodies with viewpoints to this period of time as starseeds .. to fix this place up .. by raising the vibrations of the planet) ...these are creations by one big spirit ... dumped all over the planet in all walks of life (there are more big beings that put more millions of star seeds here)

and these ... HAVE NO AUTOMATIC PICTURE RECORDING MIND THAT CAN BE TRAPPED BY AN IMPLANT STATION OR SOME THETA TRAP UP THERE ON THE ASTEROIDS OR WHEREVER THEY PUT THEM ...

this means they vibrate ... at a much higher frequency ... and these vibrations align all the miss aligned physical universe ... in other words ... put enough theta there and you can heal anything ...

and they can do this because NO ONE HAS THE SLIGHTEST IDEA .. of who they are .. or where they are ... it is like this ...

the star seed has no picture recording memory banks ...that can come back on him again and again in the future ... whatever pain it got ...is only gotten in THAT INCIDENT ... it doesn't carry to the future ...

so the person had the experience ... and the only recordings that would be effected would be of the GE's .(GE is basically a robot created by a spirit to grow and manage bodies ... all life forms have GE's) .. because the star seeds has no recordings .. and he can discharge all these emotions without having it go look at some pictures that got recorded because there isn't any ... He can only be effected by the pictures the GE recorded that created the body but when he leaves that body ... there are no pictures to go with him ... it starts totally clean again .....

so this Metteyya ... has 20 bodies that has trillions of pictures from past lives ... and these creations can be uncreated from perfect duplication ... he can remove them so they are no longer affecting the universe negatively ... the spirit is still there .. but he creates new theta bodies and viewpoints .. WITH NO AUTOMATIC PICTURE RECORDING MIND to replace those he created that has TRILLIONS OF PICTURES ... FULL OF GARBAGE ..

it is kind of like this ...

don't know if this clearly explains everything ...

but you can ask more questions ... and I'll try to answer them

jim
    Last edited by jiminii; 29th July 2013 at 16:35.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

chocolate (29th July 2013), Christine (29th July 2013), Flash (29th July 2013), johnf (29th July 2013), karelia (29th July 2013), Reinhard (30th July 2013), Swan (29th July 2013), Zampano (29th July 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,702 times in 8,941 posts

Ah, ahhhh, hummmm.... well.... I think, euhhh, I think I understand. LOL

What you are saying is that Matteya has sent integrated souls that can fill the body and control it and, being fully integrated souls, they do not have the recording instrument that creates karma and allow the AI to force it to reincarnte with karma.

Therefore, they are completely clear and can propagate the higher vibrations that will allow the planet to evolve, with its humans on it.

They may not reincarnate because they are not caught up in the AI net, having no memory and therefore no "sins" or "guilt".

The interesting part of it, is that I think that some psychopaths have not guilt, in fact most have none, and therefore might not create karma the way we, guilt ridden humans, do. I think that this has been discovered long ago, by the wrong parties, and they are using it for thousands of years.

Therefore, the disiquilibrium between darkness and light.

So you are telling me that Metreya got smart. LOL

What I had read in the spiritual literature is that once we clear ourselves (through real autiding or other efficient methods), the soul can integrate the body and we can emanate high energies, helping others by our mere presence. Those fourth wave would have to be entirely new souls, with no experience, therefore could be subjected to some forms of manipulations, or very old souls that have done the clearing process already and are coming back to help by emanating, in this third dimension.

Am I on the right track?

So, my question remains: what about us, poor little humans, with recording capacities and guit/sins beliefs that makes us trapped by the AI and the matrix? Are we going to be pushed aside, anhilated, sent elsewhere, or forced to grow fast and clear ourselves, or is it literally "god's grace" sent to us to clear us automatically?
    Last edited by Flash; 29th July 2013 at 17:09.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

chocolate (29th July 2013), johnf (29th July 2013), Reinhard (30th July 2013)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    I took this to mean that all newly incarnating spirits, ie, all births from now on, will contain new spirits that have not incarnated on Earth before, thus spirits that are free of the mental and spiritual pollution from past lives (like so many that endlessly repeat mistakes), as well as karma. Am I correct?

If this is true, then those still caught on the wheel of karma will now have to incarnate elsewhere, on other planes and other planets in the universe in order to complete their lessons.
    it is not like that ... everything you see in this universe is here or NOT here .. by our decisions ,... .. now to be in it you must be creating it ... that means .... you are creating the continuous time space continuum ... that KEEPS it all here ....at a MUCH FASTER RATE ....and that is just one aspect of the spirit creating this ENTIRE THING ... call physical universe .... and we are all HOLDING IT IN PLACE ... while our continuous changes are being added by what ever particular part of us that is doing it ... from the static .. we are creating the entire thing like ... for example if 12 of us were creating an aquarium ... we are on the outside of the aquarium creating all of it ... while we are creating life forms inside ... like fish .. and ghost of spirits to animate it ..

and along with all that we put it all in automatic ... but because we put it all in automatic .. doesn't mean we are not creating it .. we have part of us that is doing that ... while another part is creating the life forms ... and other objects .. (suns planets ) ... and we keep all these creations going ... and then someone traps one of our beings in a body on a prison planet like this ...

ok so what is KARMA ??? KARMA is something WE created in agreements together as part of the LAWS and RULES we agreed upon in making the game ... of creating universes ..

KARMA along with GRAVITY ... is just considerations we made to form this creation ... we can take them away by going back to those times we created it ... and vanishing the creation of it ...

the new incarnations are also theta bodies that were created in the future ...and sent here with NO KARMA ... they have NO PAST .. they have ONLY the agreements to this universe in place .... but all these theta bodies (the form that connects and moves the body) .. are still from the spirit ... and every entity that has a theta body connected to a physical body is a spirit ... this spirit is you from the static ... and YOU can be in more than one body ... with entirely different personalities running some kind of game somewhere in this universe (some only have ghost .. are basically robots or servants like you might see farming in the fields of china) so this YOU is still here .. but it can VANISH a previous theta body that was using an automatic recording memory system ... that literally has turned this entire sector of the universe into a living HELL .. and replace it with a new theta body right out of source (it's own source) itself .. and this NEW ENTITY .. operates off KNOWINGNESS ... and doesn't have an automatic picture recording memory that can be filled and controlled by others with mind controlling tech ...

so you see to get everyone out of the effects of these negative entities that have been using that creation called MIND .. to design MIND CONTROL technology to enslave everyone ... we only have to remove the creation of that mind

do you see what I mean?

jim

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

chocolate (29th July 2013), Flash (30th July 2013), johnf (29th July 2013), Mark (Star Mariner) (31st July 2013), Reinhard (30th July 2013)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

What you are saying is that Matteya has sent integrated souls that can fill the body and control it and, being fully integrated souls, they do not have the recording instrument that creates karma and allow the AI to force it to reincarnte with karma.

Therefore, they are completely clear and can propagate the higher vibrations that will allow the planet to evolve, with its humans on it.

They may not reincarnate because they are not caught up in the AI net, having no memory and therefore no "sins" or "guilt".

The interesting part of it, is that I think that some psychopaths have not guilt, in fact most have none, and therefore might not create karma the way we, guilt ridden humans, do. I think that this has been discovered long ago, by the wrong parties, and they are using it for thousands of years.

What I had read in the spiritual literature is that once we clear ourselves (through real autiding or other efficient methods), the soul can integrate the body and we can emanate high energies, helping others by our mere presence. Those fourth wave would have to be entirely new souls, with no experience, therefore could be subjected to some forms of manipulations, or very old souls that have done the clearing process already and are coming back to help by emanating, in this third dimension.

Am I on the right track?

So, my question remains: what about us, poor little humans, with recording capacities and guit/sins beliefs that makes us trapped by the AI and the matrix? Are we going to be pushed aside, anhilated, sent elsewhere, or forced to grow fast and clear ourselves, or is it literally "god's grace" sent to us to clear us automatically?
    you can not do anything with anyone if you can't change his mind ... he is an immortal being too ... so the idea is to change his mind and move over to the side that wants to be the solution and not the problem ... and the other thing ... the GE needs an automatic picture recording mind .. or it can't operate .. it is the only way it can get enough pictures to operate a complex body ... in a complex universe ..

so whether you are or are not ... one of these star seeds ... you can't really know ... because you have to find out if they are operating off KNOWINGNESS
    from a star seed with no MIND ... or he is operating off the pictures of the GE .. that DOES have a mind ... I myself had to start looking at operating off KNOWINGNESS ... by deciding it ... just decide to KNOW ... and next thing happens .. the knowledge suddenly out of nowhere appears ... decide to NOT KNOW .. and you won't find anything ...

it is all in your thoughts ... even if you don't know ... decide you do .. and it will cause KNOWINGNESS to appear

ok .. so the force fields on the planet have been removed ... so they can't trap us into the implant machines ... we are free to go ... go where ... well .. I would have to drop this body and see what they are doing since they dropped the force fields ... they might be organizing us or something like it ... that is a wait an see ... too .... but I am sure as long as you have decided to be the person who wants to make things better ... you will be going to that group ...

the rest of the game is ... trying to get more to decide .... and eventually pull them ALL out of the trap

jim
    Last edited by jiminii; 29th July 2013 at 17:43.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Carmody (30th July 2013), chocolate (29th July 2013), Flash (29th July 2013), johnf (29th July 2013), Reinhard (30th July 2013), seko (30th July 2013), Swan (30th July 2013), ulli (29th July 2013)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,364 times in 1,115 posts

This is supposed to be a definition of a theta body.

THETA BODY, a thetan very often carries with him a theta body which he
    mocked up on the past track and which is a number of facsimiles of old bodies he
    has misowned and is carrying along with him as control mechanisms which he
    uses to control the body he is using.

This defines the thing in terms of pictures of bodies. This definition seems to include at least a level of reactive mind in it.
    I am wondering if the fresh viewpoint created out of static, is all we ever needed for this.
    Experiencing myself, and my body at the same time seems to create a vacum like sensation, there is potentialy no mass there.
    It seems like all that is actually needed is a recognition of being, and a light association of that with the body.
    Once the body is gone that association never gets recreated as it does when there is a subconcious recreating mechanism involved.
    That sounds much closer to what you are talking about Jimini than the technical dictionary, um blurb.

Then there is whatever aesthetics, emotions, pre-verbal communication etc, that are being emanated through that veiwpoint are perceived
    as a being by others.
    And that is the medium through which others lighten up.
    I am hoping the idea is to clear as many as can be in the near future, and at that point the primary game is not one that the more heavy minded types will even want.
    If most people on a planet are not susceptable to giving off a heavy charge when being manipulated, it is time to go elsewhere, just to get a fix.

Am I warm ,or not?

jf
    Last edited by johnf; 29th July 2013 at 18:47.
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Flash (30th July 2013), jiminii (30th July 2013), Reinhard (30th July 2013)

27. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Hi Jim,

I have been thinking about you strongly today! Oh, so now my head is swimming around in a big wave. Once the pond calms I will get back to you on this... it appears to fit in with some other discussions I am currently involved in. Anyway, it was nice dropping in here.

Christine

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

to add to this discussion, I was told by two separate people who remotely 'read' me, that I am not bound to this 'place'.

In another thread (enlightenment and male vanity) I mention that my astrological horoscope is balanced in masculine and feminine energies, and emotion as well, within ~0.02 degrees. part of the reason of not being bound; or a reflection of that point of not being bound to this place.

How that comes about is in the lithium thread, IIRC, what that all means. Ie, the field around the earth, the adjacent dimensions, the ascendant in astrology, and what it means, and so on. How this whole chain of logic falls together in a way that is capable of being held in the mind and understood.

Which is part of the manifestation of reality issue, which I covered a bit, in that thread. with this post here... Read it (and the following posts), it explains the reality/time/matrix in a way that is important to carry around and know at all times, so you can use that puzzle piece to negotiate/walk/understand your way OUT of this mess:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post708817
    Last edited by Carmody; 30th July 2013 at 01:16.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Flash (30th July 2013), johnf (30th July 2013), Reinhard (30th July 2013)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by johnf (here)
    This is supposed to be a definition of a theta body.

THETA BODY, a thetan very often carries with him a theta body which he
    mocked up on the past track and which is a number of facsimiles of old bodies he
    has misowned and is carrying along with him as control mechanisms which he
    uses to control the body he is using.

This defines the thing in terms of pictures of bodies. This definition seems to include at least a level of reactive mind in it.
    I am wondering if the fresh viewpoint created out of static, is all we ever needed for this.
    Experiencing myself, and my body at the same time seems to create a vacum like sensation, there is potentialy no mass there.
    It seems like all that is actually needed is a recognition of being, and a light association of that with the body.
    Once the body is gone that association never gets recreated as it does when there is a subconcious recreating mechanism involved.
    That sounds much closer to what you are talking about Jimini than the technical dictionary, um blurb.

Then there is whatever aesthetics, emotions, pre-verbal communication etc, that are being emanated through that veiwpoint are perceived
    as a being by others.
    And that is the medium through which others lighten up.
    I am hoping the idea is to clear as many as can be in the near future, and at that point the primary game is not one that the more heavy minded types will even want.
    If most people on a planet are not susceptable to giving off a heavy charge when being manipulated, it is time to go elsewhere, just to get a fix.

Am I warm ,or not?

jf
    I was also thinking that too ... that being from the static ... the new entity wouldn't have a theta body from the past ... but some mock up that can control the body or ... it just knows how to control it ... because ... I am always somewhere in the background looking at what this body and everything else does .. not really connected to it ... the part of me ... that is me .... the observer .... has only serenity ... though it can mock up anger and other emotions to play the game ... it is not really affected by the game .. but in the beginning when I was young ... I was being more operated by the GE and all the emotions ... and mechanics .. but that changed when I became aware of me ... the being ... not the body

jim

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Flash (30th July 2013), johnf (30th July 2013), Reinhard (30th July 2013)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

try this on:

Deja-vu comes when the moment we found in the dream, the snapshots..those times for those events and situations to occur..finally come to pass. we can then REMEMBER that we 'experienced' those moments before.

Otherwise it is called premonition. If the event is far enough ahead, it can be very difficult to hold, it fades and then when the time for it comes, the memory returns and it is: deja-vu. It is a future event, we cannot hold it in our past. It cannot 'be'.

And likewise, possibly....any being coming from the future, into the past, has no memory, no karma, no past.

No matter that we may be in a karmically entangled past, makes no difference. In the idea and expression of unidirectional linear time, it would be a situation, a being... with no past. No ties to this place, no blocks , no holds, no locks.
    Last edited by Carmody; 30th July 2013 at 01:44.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

araucaria (30th July 2013), Flash (30th July 2013), johnf (30th July 2013), Reinhard (30th July 2013)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Christine (here)
    Hi Jim,

I have been thinking about you strongly today! Oh, so now my head is swimming around in a big wave. Once the pond calms I will get back to you on this... it appears to fit in with some other discussions I am currently involved in. Anyway, it was nice dropping in here.

Christine
    yeah I love our connection ... someday ... I'll escape this place ... somehow and come see you .... hahah .. another miracle ... just need a place there where I can put my tent ...

I think of you too .... and wonder where you are bouncing around at

jim

35. The Following User Says Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

johnf (30th July 2013)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Am I on the right track?

ok those with no guilt ???? they have covered up the guilt so deep as to not be affected by it ... like a criminal who steals ... he decides it is ok .. because it is a JOB ... so he can't be guilty for doing his job ...

like a lot of others ... and the psychopaths ... they have hidden their guilt too .. deep so it can't be effected .. might have a think ... "we are saving the planet by killing off 80 percent of them that are polluting it " ... or anything that makes him "RIGHT" .. saying this is (from his viewpoint) the greatest good for humanity ....

those who have still the recorded abilities .... ???? this is WHY we were sent back here ... to get them (the previous gods that were running the place) and get them back off the planet and working again ,...

so something has happened .. since the infiltration of COS has happened and stopped the huge reach to get everyone OT .... that plan is changed ... they know they have the tech to fix anything .... and so it is just a matter of time when you will have this tech to totally clean you ..... this could be 2 ways ... if the being still wants to be able to clean his past ... then he can keep that view point alive and not VANISH IT and replace it ... and let him clean it all when we are where ever they plan to do this ... or if a being doesn't really care about fixing any of that past ... he just wants to get on with the new game ... then he can probably vanish that body and operate in a new creation .. that will more or less step into the path this last entity was in ,... and ... who .. knows ... ???? how many others want this done too ... so we can start building the next universe .... the LAST TO COME ... are those who SOOOOO SOLID ... from continuous crimes against all the dynamics of the universe .... like Inelia found one who wanted clemency ... and she hit him with light .... it might be possible they can JUST LET ALL THAT NEGATIVITY GO ... because they are sick of it ... and just want to step out of it completely ... I can see why ... Inelia was able to give him clemency ... and it is a valid handle ... they guy wanted more than any other thing he was doing ... to be free of all that s*** and change his game ... so I guess it is the sincerity of a persons wish ... will also be counted ...

we have the tech to clean people up ... so all they have to do is decide to let the old game go and be willing to start the new one ...

you see what I mean?

jim

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

araucaria (30th July 2013), Reinhard (30th July 2013)

+ Reply to Thread