+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Marshall Masters: Planet X System Observations and Orbital Analysis

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member Twinsel's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Marshall Masters: Planet X System Observations and Orbital Analysis

For those of you who've been following and supporting our work at yowusa.com over the years, this is the video you've been waiting for.

In this video, we're going to view some very compelling images of two objects within the Planet X system. The brown dwarf at its core and one of it's outmost orbitals, we call Bluebonnet.

When the student is ready, the master appears.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Twinsel For This Post:

4evrneo (29th July 2013), dynamo (31st July 2013), jagman (30th July 2013), kersley (29th July 2013), Lefty Dave (29th July 2013), MorningSong (29th July 2013), naste.de.lumina (30th July 2013), Nasu (17th February 2022), Sidney (31st July 2013), Star Tsar (29th July 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: Marshall Masters: Planet X System Observations and Orbital Analysis

the plejaren say planet x came and went in 1997 , it was behind the hale-bop comet ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (30th July 2013), Nasu (17th February 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Hello Friends.
    The lack of English subtitles in the video makes it very difficult my understanding.
    Even so, it seems to me that it is a serious job and worrying news.
    Someone could you please provide a short summary and opinion.
    Thank you.

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I like to @ this video as well to understand the concept of a 'binary solar system', and that this is a common phenomenon in our universe.
    So the thought that a 'brown dwarf' would visit us, is not that strange at all.

Last edited by Twinsel; 30th July 2013 at 12:31.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Twinsel For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (30th July 2013), Nasu (17th February 2022), Star Tsar (30th July 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by naste.de.lumina (here)
    Hello Friends.
    The lack of English subtitles in the video makes it very difficult my understanding.
    Even so, it seems to me that it is a serious job and worrying news.
    Someone could you please provide a short summary and opinion.
    Thank you.
    Dear naste.de.lumina,

My English isn't that great as well, however i will try to explain in short what the video is about.

Basically, the video is about photo evidence that there is something coming to our solar system. They photographed 2 different object what's unknown to mankind.
    Because those photo's has taken on different dates, and comparing where the object's are in the sky, the could calculate there path.

My opinion is that 'yes', i believe there is something coming. But i still have a lot questions...

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Twinsel For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (30th July 2013), Nasu (17th February 2022)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

I've only got up to 33 minutes on the video, but the new astronomical object reported, Blue Bonnet, which is bright enough to be seen in broad daylight by nothing more sophisticated than security cameras, would surely be world news!

So, how is this being kept quite? Makes no sense to me - unless the whole thing is made up. But why bother doing that?

So come on all you amateur astronomers who lurk on this forum; your thoughts please. How come this hasn't been reported on amateur astronomy websites, blogs and magazines? Surely you've not ALL been paid off to keep quiet...

Nick

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Freed Fox (30th July 2013), Nasu (17th February 2022)

12. Link to Post #7
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

After watching a few times (in order to understand the lines) I was intrigued.
    Much convinente for my taste.
    I think this topic is not taking proper care.
    Maybe it's the story of a liar about the wolf.
    In both fool everyone when the wolf actually appears nobody believes.
    The video also talks about this tactic.

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member foreverfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,085 times in 528 posts

I started following this guy in 2008. Very interesting stuff. Never really believed him but who knows.

I have to believe that amateur astronomers would be all over this. Maybe this will wake them up.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to foreverfan For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (31st July 2013), Nasu (17th February 2022)

15. Link to Post #9
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by foreverfan (here)
    I started following this guy in 2008. Very interesting stuff. Never really believed him but who knows.

I have to believe that amateur astronomers would be all over this. Maybe this will wake them up.
    In this case what worried me was what he showed.
    You realize by his explanations of the techniques used, which are not really easy being captured images, unless official equipment by governments.
    It would be nice if other amateur astronomers had access to imagins also able to analyze them. Fast if possible.

16. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    the plejaren say planet x came and went in 1997 , it was behind the hale-bop comet ...
    They are wrong. And the beloved "pleadians" aren't quite what people think either.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (31st July 2013), Nasu (17th February 2022)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Quote Posted by foreverfan (here)
    The following has been said so many times before on this forum, but for those who missed it:

The world has tens of thousands of well-equipped amateur astronomers. Any one of which would absolutely love to be the first person to identify a new astronomical body. Many discoveries have already been made by amateurs - a new class of galaxies for example - so this stuff cannot be suppress/hidden/hushed up because eventually someone, somewhere will spot it, get it confirmed by multiple other astronomers, published by thousands of them on their blogs and websites and the world will know.

They don't need to 'wake up', they will see it.

And to think that a new star/planet/asteroid or whatever has been 'seen' by only one security camera is plain silly - unless it just 'popped' into existence, and even then it was supposedly spotted twice - not something we'd miss.

I understand that not everyone is well-versed with the fundamentals of astronomy, but all you have to remember is that when an astronomical body appears in the heavens, even something new, it is visible to at least half the Earth, not just one town, village, or camera!

Nick

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Another1 (31st July 2013), Bill Ryan (17th February 2022), foreverfan (1st August 2013), naste.de.lumina (31st July 2013), Nasu (17th February 2022)

20. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,405 times in 1,631 posts

Marshall was a guest on Coast-to-Coast last night. He said the passing of Nemesis will trigger the killshot spoken about by Ed Dames. He also believes the Blue & Red Kachina from Hopi prophecies means Doppler shift.

C2C
    Quote Preparedness author Marshall Masters has been researching Earth changes and Nibiru since 1999. In the first half, he talked about Planet X's trajectory from 2022 to what he contends will be a devastating pole shift in 2028. According to Masters, Planet X (also known as Nibiru) is one of three planets that are part of a mini-constellation of objects that orbit around Nemesis, a brown dwarf star estimated to be about 2-3 times the size of Jupiter. Nibiru (referred to as the "planet of crossing" by Sumerian scholar Zecharia Sitchin) is the one we need to be concerned about in terms of its interaction with our planet, he continued. Nemesis is nearing the plane of our solar system (the ecliptic), he said, and "when it reaches the plane, it's going to have massive electrical interactions with the sun," on top of the gravity pull from everything in its orbit, including Nibiru.

This immense gravitational pull will cause the pole shift, which he expects will happen around 2028, based on his observations of Nibiru. Masters believes that Nibiru has been visible in certain locations for short periods of time when the optics are right, such as in the sky above a volcano in Costa Rica in 2013. Past cataclysms like the sinking of Atlantis, and biblical accounts, including the flood of Noah, and the parting of the Red Sea, were all related to effects from Planet X's passage, he continued. Masters, an advocate for survival preparedness, recommends living in a rural area away from large bodies of water, establishing community connections, and considering underground or domed habitats. For much more, view his free related ebook, Planet X (PDF).

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Nasu (17th February 2022)

+ Reply to Thread