+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst 1 18 28 35 LastLast

Thread: The real Jesus, the real Mary, Gnosis, the Archons, and the world's first major smear campaign

1. Link to Post #541
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Default Re: The real Jesus, the real Mary, Gnosis, the Archons, and the world's first major smear campaign

Quote Posted by Meggings (here)

During their daily talks, Lilley and Bartlett became closer, and Lilley eventually trusted Bartlett sufficiently to tell him an extraordinary story. In the early 1890s, Lilley reported, he had been asked by a young man, a former student of his, to travel to Paris to the Seminary of Saint Sulpice to advise on the translation of a strange document (or perhaps documents—Bartlett could no longer remember exactly) that had appeared from a source that was never divulged.

At Saint Sulpice there was a group of scholars whose task it was to comb through all the documents that came in—a task performed, Lilley suspected, at the request of a Vatican cardinal. The scholars asked for help on the translation because they couldn’t really make out the text. Perhaps it seemed so outrageous to them that they thought they were misunderstanding it in some manner."[/I][/INDENT] (…)

So far as my own inner knowing goes, Jesus married Mary Magdalene and they had children. So far as I recall, in one of the most excruciatingly emotional re-living of another lifetime of mine, Joseph of Arimathea left us some time after the staged crucifixion in the south of France, while he went on to Britain, and I did not see him again in that lifetime. I stayed and cared for Mother Mary and the child, and was part of the Gnostic grouping that later became known as the Cathars.
    This is going to tie in with the Rennes-le-Château material. The architecture of Saint-Sulpice is based on London’s St Paul’s Cathedral. The church is close to the Paris meridian (not on it as Dan Brown suggests). which comes through the south of France very near Rennes-le-Château, itself close to Cathar country. It was I believe to Saint-Sulpice that the Abbé Saulnière took whatever he found in his church, and the time frame of the early 1890s sounds about right for Lilley’s material. But Rennes-le-Château is a whole new can of very wriggly worms.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church...Sulpice,_Paris

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th October 2015), Billy (9th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th October 2015), Meggings (27th October 2015), nomadguy (25th July 2016), onawah (27th October 2015), seko (8th February 2017), sigma6 (28th March 2017)

3. Link to Post #542
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Default Re: The real Jesus, the real Mary, Gnosis, the Archons, and the world's first major smear campaign

Hi...This is Foxie Loxie, a 71 yr. old Grandmother who was raised in the Christian Tradition from age 4....it's all actually a "brainwashing" as is what ever ANY child grows up in. After a very traumatic experience in the System, I had to flee & started on my own quest at age 36 to figure out what was WRONG with the System I grew up in for it to have the results it did in my own life.

It took me quite awhile to figure out that there have been major incorrect translations of key words in the Bible, which indeed, leads to much confusion. The title, God's Word, was of human invention. I hope I don't offend anyone, but I finally came to the conclusion that whatever there was to this Jesus thing was simply taken over by the Roman Government & made into a system to make it easier to control the people. I know of many who have had "good" experiences within the Christian System, but the same can be said of other religions. What really was the clincher for me was the testimony of Jordan Maxwell's life & how he was guided & didn't even know what was going on! If you haven't watched that video, it can be really helpful. I agree with Bill, that we have to get above all the systems that fracture us as human beings. On Jesus' marriage or not....why would it matter either way? To my way of thinking now, it would have completed his humanity.
    There were other unusual births recorded in the Bible, but we don't usually even think about it. As for the Bible itself, I think we need to remember it was a Roman Emperor who required that the Bishops come up with a list of which books should be included. What we call the Old Testament was not decided upon by the Jews until 90 a.d. I think it is helpful to consider the histories of all cultures & countries in order to understand ourselves as a race.

I do admire your questioning things, since I never did! We, generally speaking, were not taught to think for ourselves in childhood; we just followed along.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

amandapoet (15th April 2017), Bill Ryan (27th October 2015), Billy (9th February 2017), fourty-two (26th January 2016), Ikarusion (28th October 2015), Matthew (27th October 2015), sigma6 (28th March 2017)

5. Link to Post #543
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,855 times in 566 posts

Thanks all, lots to read. Lots to study. Trying to understand Jesus, what he is, and his father. If his father is God, or the man who married his mother. etc....
    Regardless, No other prophet before or since has had the effect upon the human race as he has had for well over 2000 years. Not to mention several experiences concerning Jesus. One of which I called upon his name in a deadly car crash, in which I was protected. So is a bit hard for me to believe he is just a man. I believe he is the son of what we call God. What exactly "they" are, I don't know. According to "their word" they've always been. No beginning no end. Huh?
    As for if he was married, I guess it really doesn't matter. But then puts another couple of books and apostles to be doubted. And the thought that he really isn't our savior to forgive our sins is kind of depressing, considering, I'm not without a few little sins myself. lol.
    well, lot to read.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kari Lynn For This Post:

birddog (21st November 2015), sigma6 (28th March 2017)

7. Link to Post #544
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

Kari Lynn, I have come across an historian by name of Edmund Marriage. He has a series of You Tube videos online. This talk is #12 in his series, and I give you the link to it. Its title is "Learning from History Part 12 - Jesus and his brother James in Britain with the Druids."

Here is one quote from this talk #12:
    Attachment 31651
    Last edited by Meggings; 28th October 2015 at 17:21.

8. Link to Post #545
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

I thought to post an 8-minute video of Edmund Marriage to let you see and hear him, before delving into his larger work that I have linked to in the post above.

9. Link to Post #546
    South Africa Avalon Member
    Thanks

There is no proof for or against all the "facts" in the Bible. If there is a God, enough of the Bible is true for the Message to get out. If not, not a bad philosophy to live by anyway. What is fact though, dithef way, like in the rest of life, there is a lot of misinformation going around.
    I'd rather go for Jesus of the Bible than for any other non-provable theory. ..but that's just me...and a few others I suppose.

10. Link to Post #547
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,315 times in 279 posts

Quote Posted by eaglespirit (here)
    The masters of this planet consider the rest of humanity as inferior because we do not have extra-terrestrial blood in our veins. We are not like them, we are nothing and we deserve nothing.

Around four or five thousand years ago, things were very difficult for the Dragons and they were very unhappy with the half humans in charge of the planet. In order to have a better control of the Earth, they created the Bible, that is to say, the Old Testament to be more precise. The masters knew perfectly well how much time they had in front of themselves. After around 2000 years, it was time to create something really strong to prepare the human race for the next harvest. For this, they needed a perfect half human descendant from the purest dragon bloodline. The best choice, according to their calculations, was Joseph, the future father of Jesus. That is why Jesus’ entire family tree is written down in the Bible. This new Messiah was supposed to be on Earth to create a new wave of power on this planet to prepare the next harvest.

Jesus was exceptional and seemed perfect for the task; but in spite of his family, in spite of his education, he got “a little crazy??? and started saying the opposite of what he was supposed to teach. Some masters started wondering if Jesus was really the right guy, but when they saw all his miracles, they were nevertheless convinced that he was a descendant of the purest dragon bloodline could do the things Jesus did.
    In fact, with Jesus they could kill two birds with one stone; the religion of the masters was getting weaker and weaker and Jesus, through his miracles, revived the secret religion a lot. The fact that Jesus went a little crazy in their eyes disturbed the masters of the world a lot of course. To prevent things from getting too bad, the “Concile de NicÈe??? decided in the year 325 to rewrite the Bible, that is to say the New Testament, and censure all the writings that witnessed Jesus’ mistakes???. Like this, the problem was resolved, all the things Jesus had done that were disturbing for the secret dragon religion were taken out and lost forever for us normal mortal humans.

When Jesus was crucified, Maria Magdalena left the country with her two children she had with Jesus. She went to France and one of their children stayed in France. This child had children who had themselves children and very quickly a marriage with the royal line was organized. What we call the “Frankish Kings??? were the direct descendants of Jesus who was himself considered to be a descendant from the purest dragon bloodline. France was thus controlled by the purest family.

I just had a little intuition here, although it might just be a fantasy. I once read that Madonna is a direct descendant of King Louis of France. Don't know if this is true, but her middle name (or real first name) is also Louise.

So could this mean she is a direct descendant of Christ and that is why she was allowed to be worshipped like a goddess? And what all this crucifix stuff was all about, etc. And at some level this was recognised by the human consciousness or collective.

11. Link to Post #548
    Thanks

Having been raised in a narrow "Baptistic" environment, I can come at this whole question from another angle; especially since that training, in effect, ruined my entire life. It wasn't until I "happened" upon Bill & Kerry in May of 2015 & began educating myself that I have been able to come to my own conclusions.

Because key words in our Bible have been incorrectly translated we have received a distorted view of what it actually says. I now know who the ELOHIM are, & yes, we were created in their image! And...yes, they are the ones who sent Jesus!

Now the stories of the Old Testament truly make sense. They chose Abraham out & through his line sent Jesus. So of course, along the way, they were able to control where all these events were headed. Fundamentalists always talk about "fulfilled prophecy" as a proof that the Bible is "true". Think about it, if you are the one writing the script, of course it will come out as you have predicted! I do wish the Book of Enoch had not been purged from our Bible. It seems to contain many of the answers we have been searching for to explain our existence here.

So, whatever the original "Jesus Movement" was, we will never know. What we DO know is that it was taken over by a corrupt Roman government for political purposes in order to control the masses. Everything seems to come down to money, power & control! Simcha J. has been helpful in searching out what was really going on in those early centuries.

I was also surprised to learn from Historian Edmund Marriage that there was a separate Jesus Movement in England which was forced to accept the Roman version at swordpoint & at the cost of many lives. Catholic OR Protestant, we have all accepted the version handed to us by other human beings.

My new motto is: Question Everything! Two of Jesus' sayings that seem to have been forgotten. "Ye are gods" & "The Kingdom of Heaven is within you." The answers lie within, not in a patriarchal dogma perpetuated down through the centuries. Just because we BELIEVE something, doesn't make it true.

Still questioning! Loxie

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Axman (27th January 2016), Billy (9th February 2017), Blacklight43 (1st September 2017), fourty-two (31st January 2016), JRS (28th January 2016), Olam (1st September 2017), ThePythonicCow (27th January 2016), Valerie Villars (16th February 2018)

13. Link to Post #549
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,529 times in 32,788 posts

Geologist Scott Wolter on Coast to Coast (9 Dec 2016) about his on-the-ground work on the Talpiot Tomb, and Jesus' Ossuary. (See this post, and many that follow.)

Fascinating stuff. For all those who don't know about the Talpiot Tomb (there's extremely compelling evidence that Jesus and his family were all interred there), I'd strongly recommend reading about it.
    1. http://projectavalon.net/Coast_to_Co...016_Hour_1.mp3
    2. http://projectavalon.net/Coast_to_Co...016_Hour_2.mp3
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 17th April 2017 at 02:03.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (12th February 2017), Billy (9th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th February 2017), JRS (10th February 2017), Matthew (8th February 2017), naochan (16th April 2017), sigma6 (28th March 2017), Sophocles (9th February 2017), thunder24 (17th April 2017)

15. Link to Post #550
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,529 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    For all those who don't know about the Talpiot Tomb (there's extremely compelling evidence that Jesus and his family were all interred there), I'd strongly recommend reading about it.
    ... or, browsing in the Avalon Library here. (Do look. All newly uploaded. The videos here are especially interesting and important, in my personal opinion.)
    The above is a folder. Here's a list of the current contents. Everything is freely downloadable.
    • The Talpiot Tomb - The Lost Tomb of Jesus Part 1.avi
    • The Talpiot Tomb - The Lost Tomb of Jesus Part 2.avi
    • Talpiot Tomb documentary 2 (the second tomb).mp4
    • The Jesus Wife Papyrus - Simcha Jacobovici Part 1.mp4
    • The Jesus Wife Papyrus - Simcha Jacobovici Part 2.mp4
    • The Real Mary Magdalene - documentary extract.mov
    • Mariamne the Master.mov
    • Coast to Coast - Scott Wolter - The Jesus Ossuary, Talpiot Tomb - 9 Dec 2016 - Hour 1.mp3
    • Coast to Coast - Scott Wolter - The Jesus Ossuary, Talpiot Tomb - 9 Dec 2016 - Hour 2.mp3
    • The Gospel According to Mary Magdalene.pdf
    • Susan Haskins - Mary Magdalen - Myth and Metaphor (1995).pdf
    • Simcha Jacobovici, Charles Pellegrino - The Jesus Family Tomb - The Discovery, the Investigation, and the Evidence That Could Change History 2007.pdf
    • Rosemary Poole-Carter - Women of Magdalene (2007).pdf
    • Michael Baigent, Richard Leigh, Henry Lincoln - Holy Blood, Holy Grail (2004).pdf
    • Michael Baigent, Richard Leigh - The Dead Sea Scrolls Deception (1993).pdf
    • Michael Baigent - The Jesus Papers - Exposing the Greatest Cover-Up in History (2006).pdf
    • Laurence Gardner - The Magdalene Legacy - The Jesus and Mary Bloodline Conspiracy (2007).pdf
    • Laurence Gardner - Bloodline of the Holy Grail - The Hidden Lineage of Jesus Revealed (1996).pdf
    • Karen L. King - The Gospel of Mary of Magdala - Jesus and the First Woman Apostle (2003).pdf
    • Jean-Yves Leloup - The Gospel of Philip - Jesus, Mary Magdalene, and the Gnosis of Sacred Union (2004).pdf
    • Jay Weidner - Rise of the Archons.pdf
    • James M. Robertson - The Nag Hammadi Library (1990).pdf
    • Excerpt from 'The Gospel of Mary of Magdala' by Karen L. King.pdf
    • Bruce Chilton - Mary Magdalene - A Biography (2006).pdf
    • Bart D. Ehrman - Truth and Fiction in The Da Vinci Code - A Historian Reveals What We Really Know about Jesus, Mary Magdalene, and Constantine (2004).pdf
    • Bart D. Ehrman - Peter, Paul, and Mary Magdalene - The Followers of Jesus in History and Legend (2006).pdf
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 8th February 2017 at 20:20.

16. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (12th February 2017), avid (9th February 2017), Billy (9th February 2017), CelineK (16th April 2017), chitters2004 (10th February 2017), East Sun (1st September 2017), Ewan (8th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th February 2017), gord (16th April 2017), Matthew (8th February 2017), raregem (24th November 2017), sigma6 (27th March 2017), Sophocles (9th February 2017), tessie999 (8th April 2017), Valerie Villars (16th February 2018), Zampano (10th February 2017)

17. Link to Post #551
    United States Avalon Member CelineK's Avatar
    Thanks

I for one also believe that Jesus was a Ghandi-like character whose teachings quickly became a threat to the establishment. Such characters have dotted human history

The origins of "good" and "evil" are fascinating if one dares plunge into a rabbit hole to undo the lies as a lie is the inversion of truth. No doubt. Most belief systems encourage to fight evil with evil however, our global gulag is no surprise and a direct consequence of this.

extremely insightful thread

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Besides warning about the planetary takeover, Jesus specifically taught that we should not use violent means (or fight evil with evil), but instead fortify ourselves inwardly. Reaching or attaining the all-powerful and important 'kingdom of heaven' was an inner goal, not an external one.
    Last edited by CelineK; 16th April 2017 at 09:15.
    Metathinker and Founder of the Earth Custodians Movement For A Money-Free And Futuristic Society http://www.earthcustodians.net NEW LOOK! | The Laws Of Light http://www.celinek.net | Documentary trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNs8u5aWIVc.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CelineK For This Post:

East Sun (1st September 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th April 2017), Rocky_Shorz (19th April 2017), Valerie Villars (16th February 2018)

19. Link to Post #552
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

I believe, from what I have gathered, that it was high human Lyran ETs (who had fled Lyra and emigrated to our solar system, the Pleiades and other systems as a result of the Reptilian invasion) who were used in the human/Reptilian hybrids that were bred in order to give the Reptilians a more human appearing breed that they planned to use to rule over Earth in their stead, since pure Reptilians were too different looking and so humans could not easily relate to them as their gods.
    I think it is very important not to buy into the lie that the Reptilians created the human race.
    They are genetic engineers, and they have genetically engineered hybrids, but that is not at all the same thing.
    They would prefer that humanity not be aware of our connection with the Lyrans and other advanced races, which is why the lie that we are their creation is being spread among various sources, because it makes humans feel we are inferior.
    The regressive Reptilians like to believe they are a superior race, but they are not, they are just more technologically advanced.

update: I needed to reword this post somewhat , as I had neglected to differentiate between regressive and friendly Reptilians.
    Last edited by onawah; 17th April 2017 at 07:25.
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

celticwarrior (16th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th April 2017), peggy englebrake (2nd May 2017)

21. Link to Post #553
    United States Avalon Member CelineK's Avatar
    Thanks

everything has a purpose, and we cannot get rid of this DNA cosmic war, we only can choose to use knowledge for either good (voluntaryism) or evil (coercion).

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I think it is very important not to buy into the lie that the Reptilians created the human race.
    They are genetic engineers, and they have genetically engineered hybrids, but that is not at all the same thing.
    They would prefer that humanity not be aware of our connection with the Lyrans and the Pleiadians and other high human races, which is why the lie is being spread among various sources, because it makes humans feel we are inferior, when in fact, it is the Reptilians who are spiritually inferior and a failing race.
    Last edited by CelineK; 16th April 2017 at 09:44.
    Metathinker and Founder of the Earth Custodians Movement For A Money-Free And Futuristic Society http://www.earthcustodians.net NEW LOOK! | The Laws Of Light http://www.celinek.net | Documentary trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNs8u5aWIVc.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to CelineK For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st September 2017)

23. Link to Post #554
    Language
    Japanese
    Thanks

Bill,

I would appreciate it if you could put the mp3 file for the second hour of this program.

naomi
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 17th April 2017 at 02:03.
    Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. -- John Lennon

24. The Following User Says Thank You to naochan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th April 2017)

25. Link to Post #555
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by naochan (here)

Bill,

I would appreciate it if you could put the mp3 file for the second hour of this program.

naomi
    Done - actually - Bill had uploaded the second hour - he just got the links wrong, which I have now fixed, in both his post and in your followup quote.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th April 2017), naochan (17th April 2017), thunder24 (17th April 2017)

27. Link to Post #556
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dear Bill, Thanks for the inspiring version of Jesus told more concisely than I have ever seen it delivered before.
    I was, if I remember correctly, reading a commentary by Paramahansa Yogananda about his interpretation of Jesus' message. The bible quotes things thus. The ones who wanted to kill Jesus asked him if he was the son of God. I believe most biblical verse says Jesus' reaction to the question was "Thou hast said it." Yogananda said Jesus' response was ..."Know ye not ye are gods?" I believe that perfect answer was taken out of its original context and moved someplace else in the bible. I believe that is one more example of how much has been withheld about who Jesus really was.
    Theresa Paulfranz

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Terry9933 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st September 2017), StandingWave (24th November 2017), Valerie Villars (16th February 2018)

29. Link to Post #557
    Thanks

Agreed, Terry9933! That was my conclusion as well after I began researching here on Avalon. It seems the Real Jesus Story was hijacked by the corrupt Roman Gov't & made into a "system" with which to control the masses!! It has worked for centuries!

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Spellbound (2nd September 2017), StandingWave (24th November 2017), ZoSo925 (29th January 2018)

31. Link to Post #558
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    "system" with which to control the masses!! It has worked for centuries!
    That's basically religion in a nutshell, imo.

Dave - Toronto

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd September 2017)

33. Link to Post #559
    Thanks

I have read an article,from Bulgarian free mason, send me from a friend, the prediction is- the next Gnostic soul to incarnate on the level of Jesus will be an WOMAN.Thant's why the position of women in all religions is suppressed.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to misbis For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (24th November 2017)

35. Link to Post #560
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Christ is incarnating in individuals ready to receive truth. It's as simple as that. He is born in your heart.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Olam (24th November 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst 1 18 28 35 LastLast