+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst 1 10 20 35 LastLast

Thread: The real Jesus, the real Mary, Gnosis, the Archons, and the world's first major smear campaign

1. Link to Post #181
    United States Avalon Member 1 flew over's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: The real Jesus, the real Mary, Gnosis, the Archons, and the world's first major smear campaign

Quote Posted by Amysenthia (here)
    Quote Posted by 1 Flew Over
    As far as I have read even the in the different books of the Bible, there was never any claim that he took his body with him during ascension. So much info, so little time.

1 Flew Over
    You certainly will not find the truth in any book of the Bible of what truly happen to the man that we call Jesus. (Although there are some truths accidentally left in some parts of the book). If you know anything about the true life of Jesus/Yesuha/or whatever name you would like to refer to the Master as you will know that he did not ascend in the way that you have been taught in traditional christian teaching. He went as a child to India and studied under the great traditions there and to make a long story short he became what in the Indian traditions is called an Avatar. This state is obtained through the study of secret yogas such as Raja yoga, were you find a master to guide you through the practice and you basically change your vibratory level so that you can transmute your entire body into another state of matter. There are many stories in Indian texts of the famous Avatar BabaJi. He is said to be over 1000 years old and he will appear and disappear at will during various holy festivals. One of the best books ever written to understand this the call the "Yogas and other works" written by Vivekananda who was a student of Sri Ramakrishna and a contemporary of Yogananda. In this book the practice of many of these secret Yogas are discussed and explained.

Jesus the Christ/Christos/Krishna spirit incarnation essentially became an Avatar at the time of what you refer to as ascension. This concept is best understood if you realize the long held knowledge of the Yogis of the Indian/Persian (which the magi which came to Jesus's birth) come from. There is much material that needs to be studied and understood before this can be fully grasped. This is what I mean by the previous post that the bones of Jesus will not be found in a box.
    Amysenthia

I appreciate your feedback and most of it I completely agree with.

I have not studied the enough specifics of Indian practices to know the physical manifestations of ascension to being an Avatar. I think that Joshua did go to India as a child and became enlightened and because of this state when he returned to his area of teaching he primarily taught about love of self and others. I think that he also taught about movement or expansion of awareness of others toward realizing that they were a part of The One/Krishna/Great Spirit/Allah/Wakan Tanka etc or as the people he was teaching would perceive of as God. This would be achieved as a product of personal work and attainment not bestowed by the blessing of others or money in the offering plate.

I had thought that because of his training in India that he had learned in meditation to control and slow his body functions to the point of appearing to be dead. The normal, hung from a cross punishment inflicted by the Romans, usually took much longer than the few hours that Joshua was on the cross before he was pronounced dead,lowered and taken into the cave.

I do not believe that anyone takes the body with them when they transition. That is where my consideration came from about having his body left here in this place and reality allowing it to be entombed with his earthly loved ones. The body is just our vessel used to function in this frequency on this planet; it’s our ticket to play on this plain. My son says it’s just a rental.

I have long ago quit believing that there is much that was included in the Bible that was as it happened or was said unless it would not alter the story that was for the benefit of those who commissioned it.

I thank you for your info and book suggestion. I have a friend and Baba that I have wanted to study with, he has a local Ashram as well as an Ashram and a school in India. As I mentioned; so much to learn so little time. I'll start with the book.

Be Well
    1 Flew Over

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 1 flew over For This Post:

Christine (7th August 2013), Joseph McAree (8th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (7th August 2013), william r sanford72 (7th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #182
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Default Re: The real Jesus, the real Mary, Gnosis, the Archons, and the world's first major smear campaign

I want to chime in on where a man of the background and time of Jesus may have studied. He could have studied with the Druids. Yes, he could have studied in Egypt and gone to India too. But without giving you references, the Essenes and Druids shared similar ideas. Wht if the Knight Templars carriied on Jesus core religious teachings? They share what might have been a blend?

Quote This is where the Knight's Templar come into the picture! A group who, like
    the Druids, appeared - apparently from nowhere - amongst the French - 9
    Frenchmen (some of whom had connections to the very same area that may well
    have been the birthplace of ancient Druidry) suddenly appear in the Holy
    Land, and offer to protect christian pilgrims from muslims! They somehow
    manage to get a prime spot - right beside Herod's Temple, and spend several
    years doing some very odd things - and not really doing a great deal of
    protecting pilgrims. Like the Druids (and Essenes), they wear white robes as
    a symbol of purity after a "living resurrection". Like the Druids, they have
    a fascination with heads and skulls (or a particular head?). Like the
    Druids, they appear to be influenced heavily by Pythagorean thought. Like
    the Druids, they have 3 basic levels of initiation into their "cult" (no
    derogatory meaning implied!) - which are (according to some) very similar.
    Yet, they seem to also be directly connected to the Essenes - they use the
    same code in texts (the Ashbat cypher), there is pretty good evidence that
    the sun was an important part of their religious life (some say they
    worshipped the sun - even though they were nominally Catholic!!), their vow
    of "chastity, obedience and to hold all property in common" is uncannily
    similar to the main ethics of Essenism, as are other parts of the "rule"
    which they adopted when they became an official Catholic body - in
    particular, their rules with regard to eating meat! Further to this, there
    is evidence of late burials (attributed to Druids) in areas of Scotland
    which have deep links with Templarism - and there are places in France (such
    as the area around Chartres) which also have very strong links to both
    Druids and Templars! http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ancien...y/message/1349
    There is quite a story about Glastonbury and I wonder if Glastonbury might actually be Avalon?

Quote The town of Glastonbury in Somerset often calls itself the Isle of Avalon, the mythical island that plays a prominent role in Celtic folklore and the legends of King Arthur and the Holy Grail. According to 12th century historian Geoffrey of Monmouth's "The History of the Kings of Britain," after the Battle of Camlann the mortally wounded king was borne to the island, destined to return in some distant future and defend England in her hour of greatest need. Later, it is said, Glastonbury Abbey was chosen by Joseph of Arimathea, the man who gave his tomb to Jesus, as the resting place for the ultimate Christian relic, the Holy Grail. These legends, a riveting blend of history and ancient Celtic mythology, are a powerful part of the the identity of this charming little town.http://www.isle-of-avalon.biz/
    If Jesus Uncle was Joseph of Arimethea, there was a Breton connection and is why Jesus was later known around Cornwall where the tin mines were located.

http://www.ensignmessage.com/archive...ncornwall.html

The Ministry could have started at "Avalon". Maybe one could glean that the kind of teaching that might have been promoted was NOT religion. This would have been a hygeine rather than a religion and was the necessary practices to DO MIRACLES.
    This is William Henry talking:

Quote As I’ve established my many books, beginning with Blue Apples (1998), and discussed in numerous DVD presentations (especially The Light Body Effect and Morph), the ancient mystery traditions viewed the human body as the Cross of Light, and it is this Cross that the solar drop or divine spark, embedded in every human body, uses as a ‘stargate’ to cross out of space-time. The Celtic Crucifix of Athlone reflects this belief. Jesus is the transfigured (‘metamorphosed’) and crucified light being personified. I believe this Cross encodes the Secret of Secrets (SOS) known to all who have transcended stargate Earth and now walk between the worlds…and the stars.

My old friend, Father Charlie Moore, a beloved scholar deeply missed by many, once gave me a treasured gift. He annotated Blue Apples. In the margin of the book he wrote to me: “’Jesus’ is originally a Sanskrit word meaning “Pure Essence”. A Jesus of the Essenes was one who looks within and finds the ‘manifesting power’ (the Pure Essence) and then spends the rest of his life helping others to do the same.”

This is the SOS. One who has tapped the Pure Essence (i.e. discovered the Blue Apples) can share it, but can also attain the light body and - F-L-A-S-H - travel through the 4th dimensional wormholes that operate outside of (but may permeate) our reality, according to Quantum Theory and String Theory. http://www.williamhenry.net/blog_ireland.html
    I would actually like to promote the story of the connection to the British isles, the Druids and the probability that one could very much question what we are taught as the way of Jesus. What did the man who was a master actually teach his deciples? We might call him "heathen" and be very close because they were all wiped out later as great threats??

Quote It is necessary to say at once that such records as we have of Celtic Magic in the region which is now known as England furnish us with only scanty clues to the magical ideas or practices of the Celtic race. For such information it is necessary to appeal mainly to the literatures and traditions of Wales, Ireland and Scotland. Certain parts of these records are acceptable as being of the nature of genuine chronicle and folk-tradition, and are not easily disposed of. In the lands alluded to we find the mysterious caste of the Druids wielding powers of illusion, raising winds and tempests, casting mists over the landscape for the confusion of their enemies or for reasons of defence. They are masters of the arts of shape-shifting and bodily transformations, they are capable of vision at a distance. We find them united in magical colleges for the instruction and furtherance of arcane knowledge. By a draught of mysterious elixir they can induce forgetfulness. They can dry up watercourses and employ their sorcery on behalf of their native rulers in battle. They engage in magical contests with Christian saints and missionaries. They can annihilate time through prophecy and the divination of omens. An understanding of the language of the animal world is vouchsafed them. Indeed, there is no department of the magical art in which, apparently, they are not versed.
    Whatever is truthful cannot be destroyed. Lots of people have said the same thing about being Jesus> I am intereted in also...What Would Jesus Do (hehe)
    Last edited by Delight; 7th August 2013 at 04:42.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

amandapoet (9th August 2013), Christine (7th August 2013), Jayke (7th August 2013), johnf (9th August 2013), Joseph McAree (18th September 2013), karelia (7th August 2013), Marin (8th August 2013), spiritwind (7th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (7th August 2013), william r sanford72 (7th August 2013)

5. Link to Post #183
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

It has taken me awhile to post on this thread, perhaps because I feel such a strong personal pull to the material, so I have been allowing the conduits that run through me to form a more whole picture of the reality.

Above I posted a series of questions, they are the ones that I have dwelling in me... as any question sincerely asked the answer does come, just not always in a linear fashion. For myself it comes in waves or circles... sometimes in a sudden cognition, or a download of only partially understood information.

I describe this to try and understand how I feel we may be experiencing changes to our perceptions. We are literally immersed in a great endless sea of information. No longer do we need to have a single answer for each question asked. If our Being is Infinite then we have access to Infinity.

As I have listened to, read texts, read books, visited holy places, had visions, heard his voice, wept in remembering, felt grace, washed his feet, been lifted up, seen him walking in person in this life, as I have pondered, meditated, wondered, become confused and found new clarity ... through the years of my life.

What I currently feel is the closest truth for myself is that Yeshua did exist, many here on Avalon knew him at that time. He is a Master and he did something extra ordinary for humanity, for the Mother (earth) and for our future. He did show us the keys to the way... and my personal belief is that his teaching transcended even the Yogic keys of the past for he learned how to break the cycle of karma, endless cycles of death and rebirth.

He is, what Amysenthis calls, an Avatar, to me this indicates that he can duplicate his body in different timelines and realities. I further strongly suspect that he literally lives in each person on the planet. By which I mean a part of his body, DNA has been transferred. I am not sure how this is accomplished but am finding small clues in the world around me.

Having all of this information in this one thread is so important.. .. we aren't looking for the right answer. We are putting on the surface the long hidden, what was obscured, what they didn't want us to know and in so doing may we find truth. The Truth that liveth in all things.

There is a correlating truth about Mary Magdalene, the vessel, the receiver, Pistis Sophia. She is manifestation... embodiment imbued with Light. More difficult for me to bring to words, still mysterious, deep and part unknown.

These are just my musings on the subject, not meant to be a final word - the exploration continues.

There is also a thread of information that is tying all these threads together, it is the Becoming that we are. I think many of us on Avalon are knowing this in our hearts, as we remember who we are, we remember each other.

My sincerest gratitude to Avalon and all the members who are joining the dots in this time of awakening.

Quote Posted by Amysenthia (here)
    Quote Posted by 1 Flew Over
    As far as I have read even the in the different books of the Bible, there was never any claim that he took his body with him during ascension. So much info, so little time.

1 Flew Over
    You certainly will not find the truth in any book of the Bible of what truly happen to the man that we call Jesus. (Although there are some truths accidentally left in some parts of the book). If you know anything about the true life of Jesus/Yesuha/or whatever name you would like to refer to the Master as you will know that he did not ascend in the way that you have been taught in traditional christian teaching. He went as a child to India and studied under the great traditions there and to make a long story short he became what in the Indian traditions is called an Avatar. This state is obtained through the study of secret yogas such as Raja yoga, were you find a master to guide you through the practice and you basically change your vibratory level so that you can transmute your entire body into another state of matter. There are many stories in Indian texts of the famous Avatar BabaJi. He is said to be over 1000 years old and he will appear and disappear at will during various holy festivals. One of the best books ever written to understand this the call the "Yogas and other works" written by Vivekananda who was a student of Sri Ramakrishna and a contemporary of Yogananda. In this book the practice of many of these secret Yogas are discussed and explained.

Jesus the Christ/Christos/Krishna spirit incarnation essentially became an Avatar at the time of what you refer to as ascension. This concept is best understood if you realize the long held knowledge of the Yogis of the Indian/Persian (which the magi which came to Jesus's birth) come from. There is much material that needs to be studied and understood before this can be fully grasped. This is what I mean by the previous post that the bones of Jesus will not be found in a box.
    Last edited by Christine; 7th August 2013 at 13:04.

6. Link to Post #184
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

Hi All...try and read this with an open mind.

All truth must be free...no one should pay for it...despite the many arguments by those who claim people must make a living...this is a concept of man seeking self enrichment from the ignorant...

Ok, so I posted somewhere that Bill's summary is the best I have seen in my life...of course this is based on the writings and information he has read and has at his disposal. Some of the information he used was not altogether correct...as usual we often have too much faith in those who write these articles and books. References from people like
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    David Icke, Jay Weidner and John Lash talking openly to millions about the reality of the takeover by the Archons”
    have little value when the bigger picture is evident.
    However, The main reason I have that opinion is because of his reference to the Essenes and the general chronology or layout of his summary...although dates are far off. The content needs more refining.
    I also posted earlier on this thread here...
    Quote Posted by Finefeather (here)
    ...a man known as Jeshu (Jesus) was born. He was a high adept and disciple of the Planetary Hierarchy
    were I made reference to the Planetary Hierarchy but not one person even gave that a thought, I guess.

The true situation will never be clear until we back off from all the garbage written and the non sense which people formulate in their imaginations in the quest to gain some fame in the annuls of history. I am not saying that there is not truth out there...I am saying that we choose the ones who best 'resonate' with our own current thinking or consciousness...this may be far from the truth. We have this child like conception that our intelligence is top notch and our abilities to spot the facts is flawless. The very fact that we are on the reincarnation cycle should tell us that we have'nt got it all yet. If we are here on some 'mission' we will know for sure...and I am not referring to those who 'believe' they are.

Not much has been written about the Planetary Hierarchy because we have been cleverly sidetracked from the very source of truth...the biggest nightmare for the Archons or what ever we want to call them.

Jeshu(Jesus)/Christos-Maitreya was a direct intervention from the Planetary Hierarchy.

Quote . Jeshu, in the gospels called Jesus, was born in Judaea by Israelite parents in the year 105 B.C.
    They were very wealthy and belonged to the highest social class. Mary had been offered to give birth to an avatar, and since both she and her husband Joseph were gnosticians, they knew what this meant. They left their son entirely free to develop in the manner he found suitable himself.
    At the age of 12 years he entered the Essene Order.
    The Essene Order was a secret society with headquarters in the southern Judaean desert.
    Outwardly it described itself as the “school for prophets” of Israel. It was founded in about 150 B.C. by a Jew who had been initiated into the ancient Chaldean kabbalism. He wanted to furnish the relatively young Jewish nation with a secret society and an esoteric doctrine of its own. The esoteric facts he compiled were given terms taken from the “sacred” writings of the Jews. Fanciful additions made up for the missing facts. The Jewish Kabbala thus created was revised several times down to modern times.

. It was the Essenes who pronounced the sentence of death upon Jeshu.

. Jeshu was, of course, fully aware of his calling to become the instrument of the manifestal self Maitreya, by lending him his physical body.

. When 19 years old he travelled to an Essene monastery at Mount Serbal, and took advantage of its library

. From Serbal he travelled to Egypt where, in an esoteric temple, he acquired essential consciousness. He travelled further to India and Tibet, where he stayed in a monastery until the fixed time had come for him to return to Palestine. This was in 76 B.C., when he was 29 years old.

. The true story about the life of Jeshu, as it is recorded in the planetary memory, has not been allowed for publication as yet.

. Maitreya is that manifestal self (43) who took over Gautama Buddha’s function as the head of our planet’s second main department, when Gautama continued his extraplanetary consciousness expansion. Maitreya is the global hierarchy’s supervisor of philosophies and religions.

. In the year 76 B.C., Maitreya took over that physical body which Jeshu had carefully
    fashioned for his task. During the following three years he worked chiefly in Palestine.

. This activity was suddenly interrupted in the year 72 B.C., when by order of the Essene Order the Sanhedrin in all secrecy sentenced Jeshu to death, whereupon he was stoned by a stirred-up mob. It was not Christos who was stoned but Jeshu, since he had by then retrieved his lent organism.
    Christos-Maitreya did not at all “go up into heaven” but lived in his etheric envelope among his initiated disciples during many years after the stoning, teaching them. Most of them had acquired etheric vision as well as emotional clairvoyance.
    Now the question is...why is the true gnostic writings so important and so secret?

What we have called the Archons...Archon is a Greek word that means "ruler" or "lord," is simply the Illuminati as we have grouped them today. Most of the John Lash story is garbage because he has not achieved objective emotional consciousness which means he has no self determined objective facts...only his rather imaginative emotional ideas and mental fictions...what he has done though is at least sowed a seed although fear based, which is negative. If he knew more he might have suggested a way out, and lost the fear tactic...I am not an expert on his writings so if I missed something educate me.

The truth of the matter is that there is...ONLY on our world...for reasons I do not want to go into now...a large group of individuals called the Dark Lodge or Dark Brothers they are active in our space, and they...with a large diversity of talents...are attempting to slow down and even halt the consciousness growth of humanity.

I posted here:
    Satan is the collective state of the Dark Lodge who are responsible for involution. Some other names for them are Archons, Illuminati etc.
    They have 3 main levels in their hierarchy:
    1. The Lords of Darkness or sometimes called Cosmic Black Magicians...these are the top dogs.
    2. The band of Black Magicians in the astral planes who influence anyone negatively, when and wherever the opportunity arises, both in the astral plane and on the physical plane...nasty bunch. Their main aim is to slow down evolutionary growth of consciousness. Most of them have broken the link between their 2nd Self ('Higher Self')(Causal Envelope) and the first Self...which is what we are all currently termed whilst in the reincarnation cycle. This is the story of the 'soulless' ones we hear about.
    3. The Illuminati on the physical plane who fight for power and control of the earth. Most of those who we think are top bad guys on earth are merely puppets for the higher order. There are no Lords of Darkness on the earth plane, because they are not able to incarnate into bodies because they do not have a causal envelope.
    Simply what this boils down to is that they will do anything to keep us on the reincarnation cycle, because they need someone to control and someone to feed off, emotionally, because they are unable to gain higher consciousness for the rest of this eon...so they need to take us with them for the ride.
    They do not play by the same rules as one should based on the laws of life and nature.
    They are basically weak but appear strong only because they realise that if we use the same rules as they do...wars, murders, rapes, abductions, hatred etc etc we will never achieve consciousness growth....it is as simple as that...but do not underestimate the adversary.

For those interested further, here are some links to this information...and feel free to contact me if you think you are ready to change your life...and it may not be an easy road.

The Planetary Hierarchy:
    http://www.laurency.com/L1e/kl1_5.pdf

Gnostics:
    http://www.laurency.com/L1e/kl1_2.pdf

The Black Lodge
    http://www.laurency.com/L5e/L5e23.pdf

Take care and love to all
    Ray

7. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

1 flew over (7th August 2013), 4evrneo (8th August 2013), alexandra (7th August 2013), amandapoet (9th August 2013), Andrew (7th August 2013), Christine (7th August 2013), Cristian (7th August 2013), Delight (7th August 2013), Eram (7th August 2013), Flash (8th August 2013), Fred Steeves (7th August 2013), Gardener (8th August 2013), Jeffrey (10th September 2013), johnf (9th August 2013), Joseph McAree (18th September 2013), karelia (7th August 2013), Kindling (9th August 2013), learninglight (11th August 2013), lookbeyond (8th August 2013), Marin (8th August 2013), Roisin (21st August 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (7th August 2013), Snookie (19th August 2013), spiritwind (7th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (7th August 2013), thunder24 (8th August 2013), william r sanford72 (8th August 2013), Wind (7th August 2013)

8. Link to Post #185
    United States Avalon Member AlaBil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,252 times in 186 posts

Quote I'd like to summarize my own view -- which is provisional and ongoing -- of the reality of who Jesus was, taught and stood for. It may be the most important story of our times, but for different reasons than are commonly accepted.
    Some of what I list below is quite well-known, and some of it comes from my own personal research. This continues all the time.
    There was certainly a historical Jesus.
    He was both a [non-violent] revolutionary, rather like Gandhi, and an inspirational spiritual leader who really did have, or really was, something very special.
    The parts of his story that later became enshrined in Salvationism (the best term for the metaphysics of the Roman Church) -- the virgin birth, the resurrection, some of the miracle stories, etc -- were all versions of then-current mythology that were woven into his story (which, before it was written by anyone, were recounted by word of mouth).
    That celebrated and much promoted mythology is not the Jesus story at all, and is merely a distraction. It was the world's first major (and effective) disinfo campaign. (Remember: disinfo = part truth, part fiction).
    None of that means that Jesus did not exist. It's just further confirmation of the distractions.
    The stories of what he really was, taught, and stood for have all been expunged from history. Books -- some of them scholarly historical accounts (like the Gospel of Thomas, which meticulously lists his recorded words ) -- were really ordered to be banned and burned as heresy. Many books mentioned in earlier texts have not yet surfaced at all and we can only guess at their contents. We still wouldn't know about much of this at all if it hadn't been for the chance discovery of the Nag Hammadi scrolls in 1945.
    The really important question here is WHY was all this erased from history? Why was Jesus such a threat that what he was REALLY trying to tell us has all but disappeared?
    Bill, this has always been one of my main questions, Why was this erased?

In a book by Peter Novak, “Original Christianity”, 2005 he has this section labeled Constantine’s Choice, which really answers for me, the why question.

"In addition to Valentinus, Clement, and Origen, we know that many other prominent figures in the early church taught a form of Christianity that included belief in reincarnation. But we know too that the concept of reincarnation did not mesh with the empire’s political needs. And, of course that the church subsequently edited and modified the literature of the time to suit its purposes. Knowing all that only one question remains: Did Constantine intentionally compromise Christ’s original teachings to further his political ambitions?

...Constantine didn’t think anything was forbidden him. Although he paid lip service to Christianity, Constantine demonstrated virtually no loyalty to Christ’s teachings. In the course of his life, he murdered his own wife, his eldest son, and many of his closest friends and reveled in the mutilation and torture of political enemies and prisoners of war... Although he claimed to be a Christian, he at the same time also worshiped the traditional roman sun god. Such a life would seem to be a far cry from the ideals and teachings of Christ, but it does seem to have a lot in common with the subsequent history of the official church...

...Constantine found himself facing yet another domestic crisis over religion. In the East, rioting was breaking out in one city after another; bishop was contending against bishop and people were fighting in the streets... He needed a united church for his united empire, so for the first time in the history of the church, the state intervened in a dispute about belief.

By Constantine’s orders 1800 bishops from all corners of the empire were invited to attend a great church council at Nicaea, but only about 300 answered the imperial summons...At the heart of the matter to be addressed was a simple question: Had Jesus always been God, or had He once just been a man who at some point became God’s Son? Was there, in other words, a time when the Father alone existed, but not the Son? this was no mere academic question. If Jesus was originally a man who later became God’s son, that implied that other men could potentially also become Sons of God. And if others could become Sons of God, then no one would need the church for their salvation, but could instead achieve that goal on their own, the same way Christ did. This question was ripping the church apart, just when Constantine need it to hold the empire together.

It was decided in that meeting that Jesus had always been God, and that other men could not follow in his footsteps to achieve the same result. The council declared that the souls of men were not like Jesus’ soul and did not, in and of themselves, possess inherent potential for divinity. While Christ’s soul had always existed, the council decided, man’s soul was a created thing and did not come into existence until the person was physically born. There was thus a huge gulf between God and man, and the church was the only bridge between them. In short, man had to rely on the church to acquire eternal life. In denying the soul’s divine origin, the council implicitly ruled out all possibility or preexistence and reincarnation, while emphasizing the power and authority of the church over the individual. In the end, one definition of Christianly was chosen in the meeting and all other rejected. Shortly after, the Christian persecutions began anew, this time orchestrated by the church itself."

I can't find any of this online, but here is the link to the amazon page of the book...http://www.amazon.com/Original-Chris...5910089&sr=1-2

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to AlaBil For This Post:

amandapoet (9th August 2013), Finefeather (10th August 2013), Flash (9th August 2013), gripreaper (8th August 2013), heyokah (8th August 2013), Joseph McAree (18th September 2013), Reinhard (8th August 2013), Snookie (19th August 2013), spiritwind (8th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (7th August 2013)

10. Link to Post #186
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

.............. What we have called the Archons...Archon is a Greek word that means "ruler" or "lord," is simply the Illuminati as we have grouped them today. Most of the John Lash story is garbage because he has not achieved objective emotional consciousness which means he has no self determined objective facts...only his rather imaginative emotional ideas and mental fictions...what he has done though is at least sowed a seed although fear based, which is negative. If he knew more he might have suggested a way out, and lost the fear tactic...I am not an expert on his writings so if I missed something educate me.
    Hallo Ray,

Since you asked to be 'educated' about John Lash and his solutions, or as you said 'his lack of suggestions about a way out', I offer you one out of many interviews with him....... without 'fear tactic'

Quote John Lash, The Archon Solution.

Shattering The Matrix" has another guest John Lamb Lash, author of "Not In His Image", who has given us scholarly and epic perceptions and "Inner"- standings, derived from Gnostic Traditions, about the history of our planet, our Mother, human history and what has happened on this planet. John has been able, without limitation, to piece together the disconnected interpretations of the Nag Hammadi Library so that we have a cohesive view of what the Gnostics understood and their warnings to Humanity about this great interference which was clear to them thousands of years ago.
    In this interview we cover the history of this planet, the creation of those creatures who interfere greatly with humanity without our knowledge nor consent, the descriptions of those creatures and their artificial cyborg intelligence and how this false intelligence has so greatly manipulated humanity into its own limitation/imitation realities based on their own psychopathy and need to corrupt that which they can never possess.
    We have a lively discussion with personal insight and humor, the conditions that prevail in our world today and most importantly how to overcome them with the singularity that is BEAUTY, and simple love of The Mother, which is what we, the show hosts, personally base our lives on. These solutions require further in depth discussions and repetition in order to breakdown the eons-long-hypnosis and entrainment of archontic impressionism onto our own human mind and spirit, to reawaken us to our true natures and the simple and almost effortless path to self-sovereignty through the luminosity of the beauty of our organic spirit and light.

11. Link to Post #187
    United States Avalon Member good point's Avatar
    Thanks

Enemies of Gnostic as early Christians is a myth to overcome. Christians haven't changed in their worship, as Jews were discovered to be unholy in their religion. Slavery is an older idea than salvation.
    Last edited by good point; 7th August 2013 at 23:12. Reason: slavery

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to good point For This Post:

Joseph McAree (18th September 2013), william r sanford72 (19th August 2013)

13. Link to Post #188
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,607 times in 391 posts

Quote Posted by good point (here)
    Enemies of Gnostic as early Christians is a myth to overcome. Christians haven't changed in their worship, as Jews were discovered to be unholy in their religion. Slavery is an older idea than salvation.
    Excuse me but I cannot understand what you are saying here....Are you saying that it is a myth that the Gnostics were persicuted by the early Christians ?

And are you saying the Jews were unholy in their religion .??

14. Link to Post #189
    United States Avalon Member good point's Avatar
    Thanks

The Christian relevance is of migration away from the Jewish religion (not necessarily Hebrews) and the Crusades. In a matter of an "all loving God", the holiness of the Christ versus the denial of Christ as a Jew was, is the Earliest Christianity in its beginnings with Early Christian science which was largely being held in Israel, Arabia, beforehand Egypt. Persecution is not execution, only enemies are executed.

15. Link to Post #190
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,002 times in 8,164 posts

Quote Posted by AlaBil (here)

By Constantine’s orders 1800 bishops from all corners of the empire were invited to attend a great church council at Nicaea, but only about 300 answered the imperial summons...At the heart of the matter to be addressed was a simple question: Had Jesus always been God, or had He once just been a man who at some point became God’s Son? Was there, in other words, a time when the Father alone existed, but not the Son? this was no mere academic question. If Jesus was originally a man who later became God’s son, that implied that other men could potentially also become Sons of God. And if others could become Sons of God, then no one would need the church for their salvation, but could instead achieve that goal on their own, the same way Christ did. This question was ripping the church apart, just when Constantine need it to hold the empire together.

It was decided in that meeting that Jesus had always been God, and that other men could not follow in his footsteps to achieve the same result. The council declared that the souls of men were not like Jesus’ soul and did not, in and of themselves, possess inherent potential for divinity. While Christ’s soul had always existed, the council decided, man’s soul was a created thing and did not come into existence until the person was physically born. There was thus a huge gulf between God and man, and the church was the only bridge between them. In short, man had to rely on the church to acquire eternal life. In denying the soul’s divine origin, the council implicitly ruled out all possibility or preexistence and reincarnation, while emphasizing the power and authority of the church over the individual. In the end, one definition of Christianly was chosen in the meeting and all other rejected. Shortly after, the Christian persecutions began anew, this time orchestrated by the church itself."
    Whaw !... thanks AlaBil.

That's pretty much it in a nutshell, for how ( and sort of why - but ).

I'm still in the fog about why all this power and control is happening for what seems like forever.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

fifi (9th August 2013), Flash (9th August 2013), gripreaper (8th August 2013), Joseph McAree (18th September 2013), Reinhard (8th August 2013)

17. Link to Post #191
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    I want to chime in on where a man of the background and time of Jesus may have studied. He could have studied with the Druids.
    That is possible, a quick note that in ancient history the Irish had foreign visitors, ~that were received fairly well called the Turanians
    There is a lot of unknowns about these people also called the Alans from another source. The fact that these people we very well received by the Irish is a clue that they were known to the Irish previously.

Also,

"Pliny speaks thus of the Druids, "A man would think the Persians learned all their magic from them;"" (as in Pliny the Elder)
    - link

Here is the wikipedia text on them,

"Turanian is a controversial term[1] that has been used in reference to diverse groups of people. It has currency in Turkish nationalism, Turanism, Turanian Society and Pan-Turkism.
    Many of the uses of the word are obsolete. It may be:

An Iranian ethnic group mentioned in the Avesta, see Turan.
    Any historical people of Transoxiana or present-day Turkistan.
    Any historical Ural–Altaic people, in particular:
    The Turkic peoples during Turkic expansion.
    The Huns described by the Europeans and Chinese.
    The Mongols, who are distantly related to the Turks.
    Some sources have mentioned the Japanese people.
    The Sami or Lapps of northern Scandinavia.
    Finno-Ugric peoples like the Finns, Estonians and Hungarians.
    The Dravidian people of southern India and Pakistan are theorized to have Turanian ancestors.
    Speakers of Caucasian Languages.
    Non-Semitic and non-Indo-European peoples of the Late Bronze Age were theorized to have Turanian ancestors, see Hurro-Urartian and Etruscans.
    The Basques of western Europe (northern Spain and southwest France) were theorized to have Turanian ancestors.
    Turanianism promotes the idea of Turanians are the oldest ethnocultural groups of humanity, and how East Asians, sub-Saharan Africans, white Caucasians or Indo-Europeans ("Aryans"), and indigenous peoples of the Americas are theoretic descendants of a former Turanian "race" of the last ice age.
    The term formerly used for the Caucasian Avars."

Here is another interesting text on the subject
    The Arcane Schools by John Yarker
    CHAPTER II.
    PROTO-ARYAN CIVILISATION AND MYSTERIES
    Why not now?

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

CD7 (8th August 2013), Delight (8th August 2013), Joseph McAree (18th September 2013), Marin (9th August 2013), william r sanford72 (8th August 2013)

19. Link to Post #192
    United States Avalon Member Marin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 251 posts

Where to start….

There are so many pieces of this puzzle that fascinate me. Truly. Understanding the "real" history of Yeshua and Mary Magdalelne requires a considerable about of digging and tenacity. I might even add - a fair share of intuition.

As Christine mentioned earlier, I don't doubt some here on Avalon were a part of Yeshua's teachings. Some may have been temple initiates alongside Mary Magdalene. Perhaps both.

What happened in 310AD during the time of Constantine changed the game in terms of our written history of this story. However, not forever. The truth often finds a way. With the uncovering of the Nag Hammadi as well as the teachings of the ancient mystery schools and indigenous cultures starting to surface - a more complete picture is starting to emerge.

As Jay Weider pointed out in his earlier interview:

Quote "We must realize that we can tell which ideas are the truest by how much they are repressed. When they are suppressing an idea, a language, or individuals [or a way of being] you know you have accessed the truth or that individual is portraying the truth."
    And yes, the story behind Mary Magdalene may well be one of the best smear campaigns.

Here's one of my favorite descriptions of Mary Magdalene - originally authored at http://www.goddesswithin.co.uk/magdalene.html

High Priestess and Great Goddess

"The name Magdalene is most popularly known as belonging to Mary Magdalene. Much has been written about this woman in recent years as people´s interest in her and desire to understand her role in the life of Jesus is explored.

Many books have been written about the life of Mary Magdalene and her relationship to Jesus. Some say she was his wife, some that they had a daughter named Sarah and she and Mary spent their final years in France or Wales.

So what do these tales say? They say she was the wife of Jesus, Mother to his children and an equal to him in his ministry as the Christ. They say she was a High Priestess of Egyptian origin of the temple of Isis. They say she was the feminine principle of balance in the sacred union of Jesus and Mary, the feminine flame of the Christ consciousness and harbinger also with Jesus of the Piscean Age. They also say she was a scarlet woman, a prostitute and someone whom the other disciples felt much jealousy towards.

So how are we to know the truth here over 2000 years after the life of this person was recorded? How are we to understand how Mary Magdalene relates to us now.

We can begin by looking at the word Magdalene. Some authors say that this word Magdalene was a title, a rank of office as such representing someone holding certain knowledge, a carrier of a sacred fire. I believe that this word Magdalene was a name given to a woman who was a Priestess and a high initiate of esoteric knowledge.

We also have the myth cycle of the Magdalene which links her to the myth cycle of the Great Goddess. In the bible stories she was the initiator of Jesus, she anointed him at various times in the New Testament tales both at significant times in his life and also in death. In post-biblical times she is seen painted with a skull at her feet and at one of the most famous of chapels dedicated to her, that of Rennes le Chateau, she is carved again with a skull.

Much mystery and conjecture surround Mary Magdalene both the woman and the energy she represents.

And so we come to the Magdalene energy itself and the Magdalene Flame. If we move aside the personification and historical life of the Woman Mary Magdalene we are left with a signature of energies that give us an idea of what this word Magdalene represents and we can make comparisons between the mythology of Magdalene and that of the Great Goddess.

Throughout time the Great Goddess has been known as "The One with Many Faces" and we are all familiar with some of these. Be it as Isis of Egypt, Mary the Virgin Mother of God, Quan Yin, Rhiannon, Venus or Aphrodite. All these words represent aspects of the Goddess, aspect of the plethora of energies that make up the powerful creative force of the Divine Feminine.

Many of the tales of the Magdalene have been twisted and misrepresented by the Bible editors and much of the original meaning of her life and myth may have been removed or flipped to be the complete opposite of what is now coming to light. We will aim to correct some of this here.

When we look at the Magdalene energy in relation to the life of the most famous of its Priestess, Mary, we can see similarities between her stories and those of the Goddess.

Mary Magdalene was represented as the whore or prostitute, a word we have come to associate with the sale of sexual favors for money. However, in relation to Mary Magdalene this truly meant she was an initiate of the Ancient Egyptian Mystery school of the Goddess Isis. In this aspect Mary Magdalene embodies the Goddess as Lover, as keeper of the secrets of spiritual illumination through orgasmic surrender during sacred union. Some of you may know of the ritual called heiros gamos or in pagan terms the great rite which is a representation of this seeing the Divine at the time of orgasm.

Mary Magdalene anoints and washes JC´s feet. In this we can see a representation of the Great Goddess as the one who bestows Kingship. In many myths around the world a Goddess figure anoints a man worthy of the throne of Kingship only after he professes his love for the Goddess. It is only through Her the man can become King. In this aspect we see the mystery of obtaining a higher rank or status that can only be given through the initiate or candidate honouring the Divine Feminine.

Later in his death Mary Magdalene is seen anointing the body of JC, preparing him for his entrance into the underworld. Here we see signatures of the Goddess as Bringer in of Death, as the one who anoints us and leads us into the underworld tomb of her womb for regeneration. In ancient times it was the older women, the Crones, who were responsible for death rites and preparing the soul for regeneration and here we have Mary Magdalene preparing the body of JC.

The only aspect of Goddess missing from the myths and stories of the Magdalene are those of Magdalene as Virgin and Mother, and we can clearly see these reflected in the life of Mary the Virgin Mother. Perhaps it is more than coincidence then that Mary the Mother and Virgin is today seen to have been the Teacher of Mary Magdalene and a member of the same Priestesshood.

So this historical figure has many of the Goddess myths and symbols related to her. She is the annointer or initiator, the lover and the bringer in of death. She is the woman who knows how to use and honour the magic created during sexual communion and to offer this knowledge to those she loves for their spiritual development. She is all things Goddess.

And so we have learnt something other than the traditional stories of Mary Magdalene and had a taste of what this title Magdalene represents. And so we look now at the energies of this past couple of years and the meaning and emergence of the Magdalene Flame.

The energy of the Magdalene Flame is a bridging energy, a force that has been embodied by many masters on the earth, and known by many names, perhaps most commonly as Christ Consciousness. This energy is also known as Maitreya and is one of the three primary forces brought forth from the Divine Source. The Divine Source transcends all separation and is balanced masculine and feminine, yet in our limited world of duality the source carries two distinct polarities those of God and Goddess.

On Earth the energy of the Maitreya or Christ energy has principally been seen as a masculine force. Yet in ancient times this force was also manifest in its feminine aspect, as the Magdalene Flame. So the Magdalene Flame is the feminine polarity of the Maitreya or Christ Consciousness.

The Magdalane Flame serves to connect humanity not with the masculine counterpart of the Christ consciousness, the Divine Father but with the feminine counterpart of the Christ consciousness, the Divine Mother, the Great Goddess.

It was around two thousand years ago that the Magdalene Flame was last embodied by a human, by Mary Magdalene herself and this is where we get the name this energy will carry through our age. It was the union of the Magdalene Flame and the Anointed Spark Jesus carried that brought about the beginning of end of the Age of Pisces, where the masculine principle, patriarchy was set to express itself as the dominant force for 2000 years. This was always part of the divine plan because to remember something we must first forget about it.

And so we come to it, in this our time at the Dawn of Aquarian age that we must bring back, remember the energy of the Magdalene, the energy of the Divine Feminine and Great Goddess. And bring this into sacred union with the new masculine forces to create a balance of energy in our hearts, minds, society and culture."
    Last edited by Marin; 8th August 2013 at 07:50.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Marin For This Post:

4evrneo (8th August 2013), CD7 (8th August 2013), Christine (8th August 2013), Delight (9th August 2013), ErtheVessel (10th February 2019), Gardener (8th August 2013), Joseph McAree (18th September 2013), karelia (8th August 2013), Marianne (8th August 2013), Teo (9th August 2013), william r sanford72 (8th August 2013)

21. Link to Post #193
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    [/COLOR]
    Quote Posted by Sith73 (here)
    Great Post Bill! I believe ghostrider touched on the subject of my next thought which is the THE TALMUD JMMANUEL. Have you looked at this by chance?
    Identical information here Sith ... perhaps coincidence hey! ;-)

A document was discovered in 1963 by a Greek Catholic Priest who had become a "contact" for the Cosmic Messengers who led him to this "lost" scroll. This Priest was persecuted and finally was killed, but not before he translated part of it and gave it to another man, Billy Meier from Switzerland, who would also become a contact. This document represents the true story of the life of the one commonly known as "Jesus of Nazareth". It is told by Jesus AND his disciple Judas Iscarioth who was also his scribe. For the first time in history Judas Iscarioth's name is cleared because he was NOT the one who "betrayed" Jesus. Absolute clarification of the numerous falsifications, misrepresentations and history 2000 years ago is given. Some of the many questions answered are:

* How was Christ conceived and why Mary was chosen?
    * What was His true name at birth (Immanuel) and why was it changed to "Jesus" which means "The Anointed"?
    * Who were the actual "teachers" of Immanuel?
    * Who is GOD and what is THE CREATION above God?
    * What are the true Laws of God and The Creation?
    * What did Immanuel teach about Personal Responsibility?
    * Who actually "betrayed" Immanuel and why was Judas Iscarioth blamed?
    * What is the true purpose of Baptism?
    * What was the purpose and meaning of Immanuel's Crucifixion and the Resurrection?
    * What became of Immanuel after His Resurrection?
    * What is the "Curse of Israel" and why is there a curse?
    * What is Immanuel's and OUR connection with Celestial Messengers?
    * Are we on Earth currently living in "The End Times" as predicted in Revelations?
    * Why did Immanuel promise to return to us and do we know when?

read here...
    http://www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com/PJ_02.pdf

Eric/viking
    Thankyou viking, Sith73, ghostrider for mentioning the Talmud Jmmanuel - IMO it definitely deserves a place in this thread.
    It was a book that George Green very much recommended and personally I liked, I even translated it into another language for some personal friends of mine, so I truly believed it was an amazing discovery. Nevertheless, recently I've had many doubts about some (NOT all) of its contents.
    Not things that I could confute with facts, for example:
    - it seems very anti Semitic - just a wrong feeling I get about it, in spite of a lot of controversial issues, with Israel;
    - it talks about the 'end times', a bit in tune with the 2012 prophecies that have been proven wrong. He does say 'in two times a thousand years' so if Jmmanuel was in his 30es it could easily be something around 2030, and he does say it's hard to know exactly when, but he also says that we wouldn't survive without the help of powerful nations - is the book preparing us for the Intervention?
    - linked to the point above, I also remember a phrase like '...it will be a time when many gods will try to rule...', very true, many ET visitors have convinced humans that they are some sort of gods, so is he saying that the 'powerful nations', instead, will be the only honest ETs coming to rescue us?
    Just some food for thought, but like I said, I wouldn't really be able to strongly argue about this, I am only interested in other opinions that might help my ones

There is also another question I have to ask Bill Ryan about this - I would be grateful if you could answer, Bill.
    The TJ was highly endorsed by George Green, it was sort of an addendum to the Handbooks of the NP, which at one point (around the times of the old Avalon forum) you considered a 'mandatory' read for the 'Ground Crew'. I now have some doubts about some (only some) of the info in those Handbooks, so I was wondering, Bill (in light of the TJ and Handbooks connection) you haven't mentioned anything in this thread about the TJ (unless I missed a post), is there a particular reason?

22. Link to Post #194
    United States Avalon Member bodhibeth's Avatar
    Thanks

This version makes so much more sense to me <3 thank you for posting
    Namaste
    We are all instruments of Peace.

23. Link to Post #195
    Thanks

Quote Posted by heyokah (here)
    Since you asked to be 'educated' about John Lash and his solutions, or as you said 'his lack of suggestions about a way out', I offer you one out of many interviews with him....... without 'fear tactic'
    I am aware that some may think that this may not be the place to post this but because the title of the thread includes the Archons, I will, because IMO it is core to understanding this whole issue.

Thanks for this video talk heyokah...for my education I did listen to all of it.
    Can I guess that you have not read the linked pdf I posted concerning the Dark Lodge?

As I said...I am not an expert on John Lash's writings and the little I have read and listened to is evidence to me of what I posted, concerning his work. This video talk confirms and strengthens my criticism of his work and my statement that most of what he writes or knows is garbage. I think I can now call myself an expert in his thinking.

Criticism in my mind is a right which we all have to set the record straight, or to point out fictitious renderings of reality. I am more than aware of the workings of the imagination when fuelled by an untrained mind. What we need to always try to gauge is the motive of the person, especially when he/she has a number of books out there for sale. I do detect in his tone an element of arrogance, but this may also just be his enthusiasm to tell his story. I have no motive or agenda to need to criticise his work other than the interest to support and preserve truth and reality.

He consistently refers to the gnostic writings...which is good...ONLY if you are able to interpret the real meaning behind what is written...and it is more than evident to me that he is not. Literal translation of gnostic writings is a fatal error.

The most amazing nonsense...which is the basis of his story and the core of the fiction which sells his books...is that he writes, and claims it comes from the gnostic writings, that the Archons were created by a bunch of Gods...who “sit around and invent experiments for their own entertainment” ...his very words! Then...to top it off...one of them, called Sophia, “accidentally produced the Archons”... What utter nonsense!

He weaves his story in and out of a fine line of some emotionally capturing ideas, and some obvious truths, which captivate the ignorant audience and the people who rush off to buy his books. This is a very common technique used by clever writers to captivate and mesmerize their audience...a speciality of the Archons. Drunvalo Melchizedeck is another example, and he is one of the tools of the Dark Lodge/Archons.

This forum is teeming with people caught up in the illusions created by the Archons/Dark Brothers, The Horus Ra thread comes to mind.

There is just too much to comment on in this video talk which is all a result of his lack of understanding of reality and his insistence that he knows the meaning of the gnostic writings.

He would probably be a great guy to take with and sit down and chat to around the campfire

Take care now
    Ray

24. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

4evrneo (8th August 2013), amandapoet (9th August 2013), Atlas (11th August 2013), Christine (8th August 2013), Cristian (8th August 2013), ErtheVessel (10th February 2019), Gardener (8th August 2013), karelia (8th August 2013), LIVING for KNOWLEDGE (16th August 2013), Marianne (8th August 2013), Muzz (8th August 2013), nomadguy (9th August 2013), Snookie (19th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (8th August 2013), william r sanford72 (8th August 2013), Wind (9th August 2013)

25. Link to Post #196
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Quote This forum is teeming with people caught up in the illusions created by the Archons/Dark Brothers, The Horus Ra thread comes to mind.
    Ray
    Hi Finefeather / Ray I have saved your other post and downloaded your fore-mentioned vid,s which I will soon sit down and study. This subject does worry me, I need to know about them enough to clear my mind about them. Hopefully your links will sort me out
    Last edited by Christine; 8th August 2013 at 11:52. Reason: fix quote
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Finefeather (9th August 2013)

27. Link to Post #197
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

I am aware that some may think that this may not be the place to post this but because the title of the thread includes the Archons, I will, because IMO it is core to understanding this whole issue.

Thanks for this video talk heyokah...for my education I did listen to all of it.
    Can I guess that you have not read the linked pdf I posted concerning the Dark Lodge?

As I said...I am not an expert on John Lash's writings and the little I have read and listened to is evidence to me of what I posted, concerning his work. This video talk confirms and strengthens my criticism of his work and my statement that most of what he writes or knows is garbage. I think I can now call myself an expert in his thinking.

Criticism in my mind is a right which we all have to set the record straight, or to point out fictitious renderings of reality. I am more than aware of the workings of the imagination when fuelled by an untrained mind. What we need to always try to gauge is the motive of the person, especially when he/she has a number of books out there for sale. I do detect in his tone an element of arrogance, but this may also just be his enthusiasm to tell his story. I have no motive or agenda to need to criticise his work other than the interest to support and preserve truth and reality.

He consistently refers to the gnostic writings...which is good...ONLY if you are able to interpret the real meaning behind what is written...and it is more than evident to me that he is not. Literal translation of gnostic writings is a fatal error.

The most amazing nonsense...which is the basis of his story and the core of the fiction which sells his books...is that he writes, and claims it comes from the gnostic writings, that the Archons were created by a bunch of Gods...who “sit around and invent experiments for their own entertainment” ...his very words! Then...to top it off...one of them, called Sophia, “accidentally produced the Archons”... What utter nonsense!

He weaves his story in and out of a fine line of some emotionally capturing ideas, and some obvious truths, which captivate the ignorant audience and the people who rush off to buy his books. This is a very common technique used by clever writers to captivate and mesmerize their audience...a speciality of the Archons. Drunvalo Melchizedeck is another example, and he is one of the tools of the Dark Lodge/Archons.

This forum is teeming with people caught up in the illusions created by the Archons/Dark Brothers, The Horus Ra thread comes to mind.

There is just too much to comment on in this video talk which is all a result of his lack of understanding of reality and his insistence that he knows the meaning of the gnostic writings.

He would probably be a great guy to take with and sit down and chat to around the campfire

Take care now
    Ray
    WOW, thanks for the ride!........ You should write a book .

28. Link to Post #198
    Thanks

WOW, thanks for the ride!........ You should write a book .
    My pleasure...the book is written...all you have to do is read it now...
    With Love
    Ray

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Andrew (8th August 2013), Cristian (8th August 2013), Flash (8th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (9th August 2013), william r sanford72 (8th August 2013)

30. Link to Post #199
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by nomadguy (here)
    That is possible, a quick note that in ancient history the Irish had foreign visitors, ~that were received fairly well called the Turanians
    Thank you for the reference to Turanians... seems like this research needs its own thread.

Michael Tsarion states that the Druids were the keepers of the antediluvian heritage. They were destroyed in the time frame of an historic Jesus

http://www.irishoriginsofcivilizatio...symbolism.html
    Quote The Druids were the oldest priesthood from the oldest civilization on earth. Egyptian religion and Judeo-Christianity were plagiarizations and corruptions of Druidic teachings and traditions. The word Druid means "Doorway," and also "Servent of Truth."
    — Michael Tsarion; The Irish Origins of Civilization, Volume 2
    This is a tie in to Mary Magdalene's lineage of Priestess

A number of factors led to the lack of knowledge concerning the Druids. Beginning in the first century A.D., the Roman Empire and the Christian Church suppressed the Druid teachings. Later, the Saxon invasion of Celtic lands eliminated the memory of the Druids. To preserve their knowledge, the Druids went underground and swore solemn oaths of secrecy.
    — Robert Siblerud; Keepers of the Secrets (quoted by Michael Tsarion)
    The Mary Magdalene would have been revered
    Quote Druids were attacked by the Christian church for their paganism, but especially for their propensity to include sacred women in their ranks.
    — Barbara G. Walker; The Woman's Encyclopedia of Myths and Secrets

Dryadism and druidism were two phases of the same religion, evidently restricted to a female priesthood in the earlier, matriarchal stage, later open to male priests as well. Gaulish and British priests of the oak groves formed a class of bardic wizards, keeping a sacred tradition by memorizing orally transmitted material, the nucleus of medieval sagas, epics, and ballads.
    — Barbara G. Walker; The Woman's Encyclopedia of Myths and Secrets
    There seems to be a way back story about the struggle between Atonists and Amenists. Was Jesus an Amenist?.....

Quote Michael Tsarion - Sorcerers and Magicians: Amenists, Atonists, Druids and Scythians
    August 31, 2008
    Michael Tsarion is a controversial alternative historian. He returns to the program to talk about his book "Astro-Theology and Sidereal Mythology" and his DVD about, ”Irish Origins of Civilization”. For this program, our theme is, ”Sorcerers and Magicians: Amenists, Atonists, Druids and Scythians”. This will take us from the ancient to the modern world. Later in the first hour, we discuss snake symbolism and the Egypt-Irish-Arya connection. During the members section interview, Michael talks about the Scythians, the Saca, Massagetae, Hyksos pharaohs, the Phoenicians, etymology, Atonists & Amenists, Roman elite families and Merovingians.
    After the first hour, he talks about the birth of Christianity

Last edited by Delight; 9th August 2013 at 01:27.

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

amandapoet (9th August 2013), chocolate (28th October 2013), Christine (9th August 2013), learninglight (11th August 2013), Marin (9th August 2013), nomadguy (9th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (9th August 2013), william r sanford72 (9th August 2013)

32. Link to Post #200
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Ok, here a resume of what I understand of the Christ intervention, archons, dracos and mantids and humans situation.

Christ and Buddha came here to help us jump to higher dimensions/evolution of light, service to others, because the Dark Forces constantly work on regressing the human beings to control them and feed from them in many ways, their hold on humanity is sooooo strong that it is about impossible to achieve evolution without some help.

Allow me to post this diagram on Houman's thread and Simon Parkes one as well. Thanks.

Here a diagram of how I see it (I have not paid for the software yet (trial sample), so their name is in the background, sorry about this)

Attachment 22315

If you click on the picture, it will enlarge

In pdf format: Attachment 22319
    Last edited by Flash; 9th August 2013 at 16:49.

33. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

amandapoet (9th August 2013), Christine (9th August 2013), Delight (9th August 2013), Eram (9th August 2013), Finefeather (9th August 2013), golden lady (9th August 2013), GreenGuy (2nd December 2013), Joseph McAree (18th September 2013), onawah (9th August 2013), seko (10th August 2013), william r sanford72 (9th August 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst 1 10 20 35 LastLast