+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst 1 11 21 35 LastLast

Thread: The real Jesus, the real Mary, Gnosis, the Archons, and the world's first major smear campaign

1. Link to Post #201
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Default Re: The real Jesus, the real Mary, Gnosis, the Archons, and the world's first major smear campaign

Quote Posted by Finefeather (here)
    Drunvalo Melchizedeck is another example, and he is one of the tools of the Dark Lodge/Archons.
    Finefeather, I would like to know more about this statement since I have watched many of Drunvalo's videos and I have enjoyed them. How do you know that he is their tool?
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Bob (12th November 2013), Finefeather (9th August 2013), heyokah (9th August 2013), Marin (9th August 2013), onawah (9th August 2013), william r sanford72 (9th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #202
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Default Re: The real Jesus, the real Mary, Gnosis, the Archons, and the world's first major smear campaign

Quote The English visionary poet and mystic, William Blake, asserted that Albion, the most ancient name for the British Isles, was actually the original and true Holy land of Christ, and Barry Dunfords revealing illustrated presentation demonstrates that there is genuine substance to this intriguing notion. Drawing on a wealth of reference source material, he investigates Blakes mystical vision of Albion as the true Holy Land of the Christ.

By deciphering clues from gaelic place names, together with well established regional traditions and legends, Barry Dunfords research supports the Blakean thesis of Jesus Christs presence in these islands. He also demonstrates that other members of the Holy Family are also likely to have travelled to Britain.
    Historical & Spiritual Destiny of British Isles

[/YOUTUBE]

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Christine (9th August 2013), Eram (9th August 2013), Finefeather (9th August 2013), Flash (9th August 2013), nomadguy (9th August 2013), william r sanford72 (9th August 2013)

5. Link to Post #203
    United States Avalon Member Marin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 251 posts

Quote Posted by CD7 (here)

http://jacksonsnyder.com/arc/2010/pi...b-entrance.jpg

In one of the videos presented it shows the symbol on the front of the suspected Jesus family tomb. They did not go into detail about what/where this symbol came from--its meaning? im not too familiar with a triangle and a dot....any ideas or anyone know where these symbols derive from?
    This might help - it's from Margaret Starbierd's website:

Quote In recent years we have been provided information about several tombs discovered in the Southeastern suburbs of Jerusalem. In 2007 Simcha Jacobovici and his co-author Charles Pellegrino published The Jesus Family Tomb: The Evidence Behind the Discovery No One Wanted to Find along with a documentary about the “Talpiot Tomb,” revealing the intriguing fact that the 1st c. tomb, first discovered in 1980, contained ossuaries bearing the names of family members of Jesus, including “Maria,” “Mariamene Mara,” “Yeshua, son of Yosef,” “Jude, son of Yeshua,” and “Jose.”

And in 2013 we have were provided information by researcher Scott Woltor (The Hooked X) concerning a coin minted by the Knights of the Temple (Templars) in Jerusalem prior to their eviction from the Levant in 1291.

We can clearly see the chevron and circle emblem above the Talpiot tomb repeated above the face in the coin. The “twin pillars” familiar in Freemasonic ritual are also visible on the coin, a remnant of Solomon’s Temple described in the Hebrew Bible, in 1 Kings 7: “Thus he set up the pillars at the porch of the nave; and he set up the right pillar and named it Jachin, and he set up the left pillar and named it Boaz.”

Apparently the chervron above a circle is a generic symbol for a temple, found on other coins minted in the Middle East. The emblem above the tomb appears to suggest that the tomb itself was considered a temple.

I suspect that the face on the coin is that of Christ and is, in fact, a reference to the Shroud of Turin which was in the custody of the Knights Templar and venerated as a “Head,” the long linen folded so that only the face was visible.

The Knights of the Temple of Solomon who minted their coin in the 13th century obviously associated the image of the Man in the Shroud with the Talpiot tomb (containing the ossuaries of Jesus and his family), and their own connection with the twin pillars of Solomon’s Temple."
    http://www.margaretstarbird.net/blog.html
    Last edited by Marin; 9th August 2013 at 04:38.

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Marin For This Post:

4evrneo (10th August 2013), amandapoet (9th August 2013), Atlas (11th August 2013), Bill Ryan (9th August 2013), CD7 (10th August 2013), Christine (9th August 2013), Delight (9th August 2013), Eram (9th August 2013), Finefeather (9th August 2013), Flash (9th August 2013), Foxie Loxie (25th January 2016), heyokah (10th August 2013), johnf (9th August 2013), nomadguy (10th August 2013), Reinhard (9th August 2013), william r sanford72 (9th August 2013)

7. Link to Post #204
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,364 times in 1,115 posts

Hi All...try and read this with an open mind.

All truth must be free...no one should pay for it...despite the many arguments by those who claim people must make a living...this is a concept of man seeking self enrichment from the ignorant...

Ok, so I posted somewhere that Bill's summary is the best I have seen in my life...of course this is based on the writings and information he has read and has at his disposal. Some of the information he used was not altogether correct...as usual we often have too much faith in those who write these articles and books. References from people like
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    David Icke, Jay Weidner and John Lash talking openly to millions about the reality of the takeover by the Archons”
    have little value when the bigger picture is evident.
    However, The main reason I have that opinion is because of his reference to the Essenes and the general chronology or layout of his summary...although dates are far off. The content needs more refining.
    I also posted earlier on this thread here...
    ...a man known as Jeshu (Jesus) was born. He was a high adept and disciple of the Planetary Hierarchy
    were I made reference to the Planetary Hierarchy but not one person even gave that a thought, I guess.

The true situation will never be clear until we back off from all the garbage written and the non sense which people formulate in their imaginations in the quest to gain some fame in the annuls of history. I am not saying that there is not truth out there...I am saying that we choose the ones who best 'resonate' with our own current thinking or consciousness...this may be far from the truth. We have this child like conception that our intelligence is top notch and our abilities to spot the facts is flawless. The very fact that we are on the reincarnation cycle should tell us that we have'nt got it all yet. If we are here on some 'mission' we will know for sure...and I am not referring to those who 'believe' they are.

Not much has been written about the Planetary Hierarchy because we have been cleverly sidetracked from the very source of truth...the biggest nightmare for the Archons or what ever we want to call them.

Jeshu(Jesus)/Christos-Maitreya was a direct intervention from the Planetary Hierarchy.

Quote . Jeshu, in the gospels called Jesus, was born in Judaea by Israelite parents in the year 105 B.C.
    They were very wealthy and belonged to the highest social class. Mary had been offered to give birth to an avatar, and since both she and her husband Joseph were gnosticians, they knew what this meant. They left their son entirely free to develop in the manner he found suitable himself.
    At the age of 12 years he entered the Essene Order.
    The Essene Order was a secret society with headquarters in the southern Judaean desert.
    Outwardly it described itself as the “school for prophets” of Israel. It was founded in about 150 B.C. by a Jew who had been initiated into the ancient Chaldean kabbalism. He wanted to furnish the relatively young Jewish nation with a secret society and an esoteric doctrine of its own. The esoteric facts he compiled were given terms taken from the “sacred” writings of the Jews. Fanciful additions made up for the missing facts. The Jewish Kabbala thus created was revised several times down to modern times.

. It was the Essenes who pronounced the sentence of death upon Jeshu.

. Jeshu was, of course, fully aware of his calling to become the instrument of the manifestal self Maitreya, by lending him his physical body.

. When 19 years old he travelled to an Essene monastery at Mount Serbal, and took advantage of its library

. From Serbal he travelled to Egypt where, in an esoteric temple, he acquired essential consciousness. He travelled further to India and Tibet, where he stayed in a monastery until the fixed time had come for him to return to Palestine. This was in 76 B.C., when he was 29 years old.

. The true story about the life of Jeshu, as it is recorded in the planetary memory, has not been allowed for publication as yet.

. Maitreya is that manifestal self (43) who took over Gautama Buddha’s function as the head of our planet’s second main department, when Gautama continued his extraplanetary consciousness expansion. Maitreya is the global hierarchy’s supervisor of philosophies and religions.

. In the year 76 B.C., Maitreya took over that physical body which Jeshu had carefully
    fashioned for his task. During the following three years he worked chiefly in Palestine.

. This activity was suddenly interrupted in the year 72 B.C., when by order of the Essene Order the Sanhedrin in all secrecy sentenced Jeshu to death, whereupon he was stoned by a stirred-up mob. It was not Christos who was stoned but Jeshu, since he had by then retrieved his lent organism.
    Christos-Maitreya did not at all “go up into heaven” but lived in his etheric envelope among his initiated disciples during many years after the stoning, teaching them. Most of them had acquired etheric vision as well as emotional clairvoyance.
    Now the question is...why is the true gnostic writings so important and so secret?

What we have called the Archons...Archon is a Greek word that means "ruler" or "lord," is simply the Illuminati as we have grouped them today. Most of the John Lash story is garbage because he has not achieved objective emotional consciousness which means he has no self determined objective facts...only his rather imaginative emotional ideas and mental fictions...what he has done though is at least sowed a seed although fear based, which is negative. If he knew more he might have suggested a way out, and lost the fear tactic...I am not an expert on his writings so if I missed something educate me.

The truth of the matter is that there is...ONLY on our world...for reasons I do not want to go into now...a large group of individuals called the Dark Lodge or Dark Brothers they are active in our space, and they...with a large diversity of talents...are attempting to slow down and even halt the consciousness growth of humanity.

I posted here:
    Satan is the collective state of the Dark Lodge who are responsible for involution. Some other names for them are Archons, Illuminati etc.
    They have 3 main levels in their hierarchy:
    1. The Lords of Darkness or sometimes called Cosmic Black Magicians...these are the top dogs.
    2. The band of Black Magicians in the astral planes who influence anyone negatively, when and wherever the opportunity arises, both in the astral plane and on the physical plane...nasty bunch. Their main aim is to slow down evolutionary growth of consciousness. Most of them have broken the link between their 2nd Self ('Higher Self')(Causal Envelope) and the first Self...which is what we are all currently termed whilst in the reincarnation cycle. This is the story of the 'soulless' ones we hear about.
    3. The Illuminati on the physical plane who fight for power and control of the earth. Most of those who we think are top bad guys on earth are merely puppets for the higher order. There are no Lords of Darkness on the earth plane, because they are not able to incarnate into bodies because they do not have a causal envelope.
    Simply what this boils down to is that they will do anything to keep us on the reincarnation cycle, because they need someone to control and someone to feed off, emotionally, because they are unable to gain higher consciousness for the rest of this eon...so they need to take us with them for the ride.
    They do not play by the same rules as one should based on the laws of life and nature.
    They are basically weak but appear strong only because they realise that if we use the same rules as they do...wars, murders, rapes, abductions, hatred etc etc we will never achieve consciousness growth....it is as simple as that...but do not underestimate the adversary.

For those interested further, here are some links to this information...and feel free to contact me if you think you are ready to change your life...and it may not be an easy road.

The Planetary Hierarchy:
    http://www.laurency.com/L1e/kl1_5.pdf

Gnostics:
    http://www.laurency.com/L1e/kl1_2.pdf

The Black Lodge
    http://www.laurency.com/L5e/L5e23.pdf

Take care and love to all
    Ray
    Thank you Finefeather for these links.
    I read the introductions to each of these, and will spend some time reading the rest of them.
    It adds what I think are some needed details into how world religions, mystery schools are started at the end of an age, and what happens to them as the centuries roll by.
    I get leary of discussions about who the real jesus was because of the brand name phenomena.
    I do think that Jesus etc had access to timeless truths, and helped certain numbers of people to access those truths within them selves.
    I really like to focus on the study of those type of things, principles you could call them as opposed to the personalities.
    There has been a lot of pressure through the ages around the idea that there was only one true teacher, and we are here to make sure you are following what we say that teacher taught.

jf
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

amandapoet (9th August 2013), Christine (9th August 2013), Delight (9th August 2013), Docim369 (2nd May 2022), Eram (9th August 2013), Finefeather (9th August 2013), Flash (9th August 2013), golden lady (9th August 2013), Heartsong (9th August 2013), Joe Akulis (12th August 2013), sygh (16th August 2013), william r sanford72 (9th August 2013)

9. Link to Post #205
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    Drunvalo Melchizedeck is another example, and he is one of the tools of the Dark Lodge/Archons.
    Finefeather, I would like to know more about this statement since I have watched many of Drunvalo's videos and I have enjoyed them. How do you know that he is their tool?
    Hi Wind
    I do not want to sidetrack this wonderful thread by digging into the validity of some, so called, 'gurus' so this reply may not satisfy you. Instead I will try to answer this in another way...a more wider concept...based on causal thinking.

The main thing that counts is what we get out of someone's writing, or utterances. If we consider the level of consciousness which we are individually at, then for some the smallest bit...the most meagre bit...of information, by anyone, even the tramp lying in the gutter, can resonate and be beneficial to our growth. So we can and will find a lot of very real helpful information in just about any literature we read...depending on our current level of our awareness.

The mind is a wonderful thing, it connects concepts by association with memories that might have been at the back burner for many years...and many lifetimes. The smallest addition can open up a whole new world for us. The eureka moments, if you like.

BUT what about all the nonsense we read and have no idea yet what they mean and if they are true or not?

Our early upbringing, together with our group connection's collective view, lays the foundation of our future path and thinking, and very few people in life have dramatic changes to this view which is established in the first 21 years of our life. The majority of people just live a very ordinary life...get up, drink coffee, feed the cat, go to work, have supper, watch TV, and go to bed.

The Dark Lodge/Archons rely on this and their biggest successes come from early indoctrination of children by their own parents, who are already hooked to the rules...to the church...to the path they have been lead on by biased media, corrupt control by power hungry idiots, money mania and delusions of what they must eat and drink, etc etc.

That moment when we start to become ripe for 'spiritual' growth, has also been taken very careful notice of by the dark ones, and they have got their solution very well down to a fine art. What are these solutions?

The many different philosophies we see in the world today, the many different religions, the millions of books and gurus out there, all claiming to get us to heaven or to nirvana...take your pick. Can they all be right? And who are the imposters?

There is one way to know this...and that is by trial an error...and this has been the way of the true seeker for centuries without much success. OR something called the esoteric logic test and plain old common sense, which is not so common in most of us.

Information by people like Drunvalo Melchizedeck , John Lash, Eve Lorgen, Karla Turner etc etc (I have got nothing personally against these, they are just the ones who popped into my head...there are hundreds out there) Whilst having elements of truth in them which are certainly worthwhile IF isolated and separately assessed...lay down an underlying core of false information which literally neutralises us to the point of living our lives in a sea of illusion...the exact place where the dark ones want us because that is were they rule.
    They mesmerise us...mesmerisation is a dark art...by appealing to our emotional side ONLY and most humans today are essentially emotional Beings right now at this stage of our evolution. We need to become more mentally conscious and less emotionally influenced...for starters.

Take care and be love
    Ray

10. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

4evrneo (10th August 2013), alexandra (9th August 2013), amandapoet (9th August 2013), Atlas (11th August 2013), Christine (9th August 2013), cursichella1 (16th November 2014), Docim369 (2nd May 2022), Eram (9th August 2013), ErtheVessel (10th February 2019), Flash (9th August 2013), Fred Steeves (9th August 2013), Gardener (10th August 2013), golden lady (9th August 2013), hohoemi (26th August 2013), Joe Akulis (12th August 2013), johnf (9th August 2013), karelia (9th August 2013), lastlegs (9th September 2013), lookbeyond (10th August 2013), lslimerick (9th August 2013), MargueriteBee (17th August 2013), onawah (9th August 2013), Reinhard (9th August 2013), Snookie (20th August 2013), william r sanford72 (9th August 2013), Wind (9th August 2013)

11. Link to Post #206
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Ray, I could read what you write all day, thank you for sharing......the one thing I am smiling at is the fact that most conversations in our world address the possibility/risk of a complete take over by the Archons, they speak about it like it is in the future, when in fact it is already a done deal.....those dark buggers always get a bit of admiration from me on their methods.....the idea that it could happen must keep them fat on fear......I love when someone writes with confidence and common sense, a personal thank you!!
    Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of 'crackpot' than the stigma of conformity. And on issues that seem important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost. -Thomas J. Watson

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lslimerick For This Post:

Eram (9th August 2013), ErtheVessel (10th February 2019), Finefeather (9th August 2013), Flash (9th August 2013), lastlegs (9th September 2013), sygh (16th August 2013)

13. Link to Post #207
    United States Avalon Member amandapoet's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,166 times in 120 posts

The synchronicity of the thread being started in relation to the happenings of my own life is not mere coincidence. For the past few months, I keep getting these huge slaps in the face of reality-- that have for the first time made me truly question my faith, and not the faith in a higher power-- but the faith in myself. I cannot deny I am broken-- and that becoming whole is not a certainty, however, it is still among the possibilities.

Though this reflection may come off as a major downer (and I'm not going to lie it's the emotional pits) it also is a necessary acknowledgment to attain personal accountability and real knowing of the divine within---or becoming wholly divine.

Bill your insights into how the actual historical accounts of Jesus and Mary (and their archetypes) have been altered using the message of unconditional love and seeking the divine as a means to keep the masses from actually ever obtaining the truth-- are the same conclusions I've come to from both scholarly research and even more intuition. It is that exact mechanism that darkness uses to manipulate light to actually blind people from the truth. As a child, brought up in a Christian church I had always been devoutly faithful-- yet could never reconcile why so much evil was allowed in the name of God-- why women were second class citizens, or why slavery could even exist etc. But now understanding how intertwined and dependent good and evil are on each other to be fully experienced to reveal the truly good and evil actions that either lead or prevent us from experiencing being the divine.

I hope I'm articulating this better than what it seems-- eventually the "Knowing" I possess will translate better from my soul's wisdom onto the page. For those that feel a repulsion to any mention of Jesus as actual history-- I ask that you ask yourself why. Religion and its acts of persecution etc has put a very bad taste in people's mouths-- and in turn performing a most effective act of evil. Applying some clever interpretations to the lives and message of Jesus & Mary the masses have easily been manipulated-- but it is knowing the truth of that message that one cannot be manipulated anymore--by anyone.

However, I should note that believing that we have the divine within is not yet being unified with the divine. Yet, it is on the many roads and off-beaten paths we take to meet our divine selves--- even with the occasional wrong turn eventually leading in the right direction.

Apologies for not providing more scholarly insight to contribute, I would only be redundant--- yet it is these facts and perspectives of such a major topic in human history that has and continues to profoundly influence my self-knowledge.

~Amanda

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to amandapoet For This Post:

4evrneo (10th August 2013), Christine (9th August 2013), Delight (9th August 2013), Eram (9th August 2013), Finefeather (9th August 2013), Flash (9th August 2013), Gardener (10th August 2013), Intraphase (12th September 2013), karelia (9th August 2013), Marin (9th August 2013), mischief (24th September 2013), Reinhard (9th August 2013), RunningDeer (9th August 2013), spiritwind (10th August 2013), william r sanford72 (9th August 2013), Wind (9th August 2013)

15. Link to Post #208
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,306 times in 18,139 posts

Hi All...try and read this with an open mind.

For those interested further, here are some links to this information...and feel free to contact me if you think you are ready to change your life...and it may not be an easy road.

The Planetary Hierarchy:
    http://www.laurency.com/L1e/kl1_5.pdf

Gnostics:
    http://www.laurency.com/L1e/kl1_2.pdf

The Black Lodge
    http://www.laurency.com/L5e/L5e23.pdf

Take care and love to all
    Ray
    Hi Ray,

I tried the open mind thing, but H. P. Blavatsky’s comment, “The devil is God inverted,” stopped me in my tracks. I browsed the three pdf you suggested before I went off on a tangent to follow other links from what you provided.

This is a particle quote from one of your posts made the left and right brain hemispheres go clickety-clack.

The quotation I posted comes direct from hylozoics...which is the only correct concept of reality in the worlds of man...and this is not my opinion...this is a fact.
    Here’s my concern: the works by Henry T. Laurency are influenced by H. P. Blavatsky’s set of beliefs and/or principles. Does she deem hylozoics the only correct concept of reality? Because she states: “The devil is God inverted”. And, “The snake that tempted Eve in the Garden of Eden was really an angel of light. And God who created Adam and Eve was really the devil.”

Here’s a quick link vid below. It shortly after the 5:25 mark

THE ILLUMINATI DOLLAR BILL : Blavatsky, Roerich, and Wallace and F.D.Roosevelt

Uploaded on Feb 26, 2010

"The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centres has owned the government of the U.S. since the days of Andrew Jackson."
Franklin D. Roosevelt in a letter written Nov. 21, 1933 to Colonel E. Mandell House

These are further links from your pdf sources @ TheForbiddenKnowledge.com

Helena Petrovna Blavatsky (1831-1891) - Contacted by the Master Morya in 1851. After years of contact with her spirit masters she helped to found the Theosophical Society in 1875. Published Isis Unveiled in 1877, established Lucifer, an occult magazine, in London in 1887, and then published The Secret Doctrine in 1888.

The first line from site, “The Luciferic Initiation

“Although the Masonic rites of initiation bring men into spiritual bondage to Satan, the grand matron of Theosophy, Mme. Blavatsky complains that they fall short of the ultimate rites of passage which were practiced in ancient times....”

I want to end this with something profound, but I got a-nothin'.

Know that I am always appreciative of what you share. Personally, I have found that in all information when reflected on, there's treasure amongst the dross. Always, always, I come away with some gem(s). Sometimes, not in the form of what the author provides. So, I've added the pdfs to my Ray file, and maybe pull them out again a bit later.

Peace and Love,
    Paula

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

amandapoet (10th August 2013), Christine (9th August 2013), cursichella1 (16th November 2014), Delight (9th August 2013), Eram (9th August 2013), Finefeather (9th August 2013), Flash (9th August 2013), lookbeyond (10th August 2013), onawah (9th August 2013), Prodigal Son (9th August 2013), sheme (12th August 2013), sygh (16th August 2013), william r sanford72 (9th August 2013)

17. Link to Post #209
    United States Avalon Member Prodigal Son's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 675 posts

Quote Posted by Paula (here)
    Here’s my concern: the works by Henry T. Laurency are influenced by H. P. Blavatsky’s set of beliefs and/or principles. Does she deem hylozoics the only correct concept of reality? Because she states: “The devil is God inverted”. And, “The snake that tempted Eve in the Garden of Eden was really an angel of light. And God who created Adam and Eve was really the devil.”
    Hi Paula

All these things are what the Gnostics believed. Biblegod lied, they did not die, and he later admits that the human pair "has become like one of us". The serpent in esoteric teaching represents the Life Principle. Lucifer is the Lightbringer, and his intent is to wake people up to release them from the tyranny, suppression amd slavery of the Demiurge and the Archons. The story as it is presented is black magic mind control and has been the single biggest hindrance to human evolution in the history of this planet. But the initiates certainly knew what it meant, benefited greatly from it, and now we can too.

Good information and knowledge can always be used for both benevolent and nefarious purposes.

I really had thought that stuff like this had become self-evident on this forum. That's one of the reasons I'm here.

Considering Madame Blvatsky's views of the metaphysical and her being a staunch proponent of the principles of Kabbalah and the Kabbalistic Tree of Life, I haven't found anything in her writings that would not support hylozoics. Everything is teeming with life, from the organisms making up an asteroid to the output of a nuclear bomb. That of course would include the sun, the source of life in our solar system.

Personally, I believe she was a Lightworker and a Saint.

Quote “Although the Masonic rites of initiation bring men into spiritual bondage to Satan, the grand matron of Theosophy, Mme. Blavatsky complains that they fall short of the ultimate rites of passage which were practiced in ancient times....”
    I have read Ms. Blavatsky's works extensively, and I know that there are a number of Ascended Masters who are attempting to aid humanity and have been all through the last 13,000 years of the Dark Night. Ms. Blavatsky channels, but so did Tesla, Pythagoras, Buddha and Jesus. She was as much against Satan and Satanism as anyone I have ever encountered. There was an attempt to label her as a Satanist because this is what scares the "believers" away from her truths, but she was later exonerated after death and the attempt to discredit her was exposed.

I believe her basic core philosophy of Theosophy was infiltrated and corrupted beginning with Annie Besant. Her writings about the root races were later misused by the likes of Hitler and the Nazis to formulate the idea of a Supreme Aryan Race.

Quote Know that I am always appreciative of what you share. Personally, I have found that in all information when reflected on, there's treasure amongst the dross. Always, always, I come away with some gem(s). Sometimes, not in the form of what the author provides.
    I couldn't agree more!

PS.... thanks for those links Finefeather! Great stuff
    Last edited by Prodigal Son; 9th August 2013 at 13:24.

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

4evrneo (10th August 2013), amandapoet (9th August 2013), Christine (9th August 2013), Eram (9th August 2013), Finefeather (9th August 2013), Flash (9th August 2013), Gardener (10th August 2013), Jayke (9th August 2013), karelia (9th August 2013), lookbeyond (10th August 2013), Marin (10th August 2013), RunningDeer (9th August 2013), Snookie (20th August 2013), sygh (16th August 2013), william r sanford72 (9th August 2013), Wind (9th August 2013)

19. Link to Post #210
    Thanks

im not too familiar with a triangle and a dot....
    This is a gnostic symbol.
    The triangle with the point up is the symbol of the light forces(Evolution), the triangle with point down is the dark forces(Involution).
    The triangle also represents the trinity of the 3 aspects of existence: Motion, Consciousness and Matter...Spirit, Soul and Body etc.
    The point or dot is the monad or primordial atom which each of us is, as an individual.
    The circle is the cosmic whole of which we are all a part of and share equal rights to the whole. No one is less or more represented.
    Take care
    Ray

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

4evrneo (10th August 2013), Atlas (11th August 2013), CD7 (10th August 2013), Eram (9th August 2013), Flash (9th August 2013), Gardener (10th August 2013), golden lady (10th August 2013), lookbeyond (10th August 2013), mischief (27th September 2013), nomadguy (10th August 2013), seko (10th August 2013), Snookie (20th August 2013), sygh (16th August 2013), william r sanford72 (9th August 2013)

21. Link to Post #211
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,448 times in 32,921 posts

Quote Posted by Marin (here)

http://jacksonsnyder.com/arc/2010/pi...b-entrance.jpg

In one of the videos presented it shows the symbol on the front of the suspected Jesus family tomb. They did not go into detail about what/where this symbol came from--its meaning? im not too familiar with a triangle and a dot....any ideas or anyone know where these symbols derive from?
    This might help - it's from Margaret Starbird's website:

Quote In recent years we have been provided information about several tombs discovered in the Southeastern suburbs of Jerusalem. In 2007 Simcha Jacobovici and his co-author Charles Pellegrino published The Jesus Family Tomb: The Evidence Behind the Discovery No One Wanted to Find along with a documentary about the “Talpiot Tomb,” revealing the intriguing fact that the 1st c. tomb, first discovered in 1980, contained ossuaries bearing the names of family members of Jesus, including “Maria,” “Mariamene Mara,” “Yeshua, son of Yosef,” “Jude, son of Yeshua,” and “Jose.”

And in 2013 we have were provided information by researcher Scott Woltor (The Hooked X) concerning a coin minted by the Knights of the Temple (Templars) in Jerusalem prior to their eviction from the Levant in 1291.

We can clearly see the chevron and circle emblem above the Talpiot tomb repeated above the face in the coin. The “twin pillars” familiar in Freemasonic ritual are also visible on the coin, a remnant of Solomon’s Temple described in the Hebrew Bible, in 1 Kings 7: “Thus he set up the pillars at the porch of the nave; and he set up the right pillar and named it Jachin, and he set up the left pillar and named it Boaz.”

Apparently the chervron above a circle is a generic symbol for a temple, found on other coins minted in the Middle East. The emblem above the tomb appears to suggest that the tomb itself was considered a temple.

I suspect that the face on the coin is that of Christ and is, in fact, a reference to the Shroud of Turin which was in the custody of the Knights Templar and venerated as a “Head,” the long linen folded so that only the face was visible.

The Knights of the Temple of Solomon who minted their coin in the 13th century obviously associated the image of the Man in the Shroud with the Talpiot tomb (containing the ossuaries of Jesus and his family), and their own connection with the twin pillars of Solomon’s Temple."

Very fascinating -- thank you!

I wanted to learn more about this coin. Thus far, I only found this. I offer it here for those of you who are digging deep into this intriguing material.

http://www.jasoncolavito.com/1/post/...plar-coin.html

(Note that the spelling is Scott Wolter, btw - Margaret Starbird has a typo in her blog.)

I am still extremely interested in the Talpiot Tomb, and highly recommend Simcha Jacobovici's riveting documentary:

Source: http://dailymotion.com/video/x2jbdz3
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th February 2017 at 00:34. Reason: updated video link

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (10th August 2013), amandapoet (9th August 2013), Atlas (11th August 2013), CD7 (10th August 2013), Eram (9th August 2013), Finefeather (9th August 2013), Flash (9th August 2013), golden lady (10th August 2013), Marin (9th August 2013), Reinhard (9th August 2013), RunningDeer (10th August 2013), sygh (16th August 2013), william r sanford72 (10th August 2013)

23. Link to Post #212
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Amanda --

The scholarly with the intuitive is the key, we need both. Our inner perceptual reality is enriched by the information that flows to us, through us and from us. My continuing course of the moment is trying to see the simplicity in all the complexity that we are immersed in, but this singular journey is unique as each and everyone of us is unique. For this reason alone I have carefully chosen to not enter into debates on differing points of view.

I would only seek to add my voice to others in an offering that helps all of us in our journey to True Self.

Ray (Fine Feather) makes valid points and indeed is very wise however what is perhaps missed here is that these researchers; John Lash, Eve Lorgen, Karla Turner Truman Cash, James Bartley, etc., those who have accepted the mission to penetrate the "dark lords realm" do so in service to us all.

For that which we do not see will manipulate us.

Just this morning as I sat in contemplation it became abundantly clear that many of us made an agreement to penetrate this void, it takes enormous courage to enter this den of darkness and come back bringing to the Light the effects this has had on our humanity. This is a truth, not the truth. I take no argument or objection with what these valiant souls have dared to bring this information into our collective consciousness.

If we take nothing more from this thread other than the true message of Yeshua and the Magdalene, for me it would be this:

"Know Thyself and be true to that True Self."

Adding: "Thou shalt love Thy Self with all thy might and all thy strength."

The lie always was that we need some entity (god, lord, master) to intercede for us. As we have moved away from the lie, the enrapture of ego self we find the True Self (I don't call it higher self because that indicates something more than we are... no, the True Self dwells within us all, unique, lucid, clear and brilliant.)

Thank you for sharing... thank you. Until we rebuild our cosmic memory we are all fractured in one way or another.

Christine

Quote The synchronicity of the thread being started in relation to the happenings of my own life is not mere coincidence. For the past few months, I keep getting these huge slaps in the face of reality-- that have for the first time made me truly question my faith, and not the faith in a higher power-- but the faith in myself. I cannot deny I am broken-- and that becoming whole is not a certainty, however, it is still among the possibilities.

Though this reflection may come off as a major downer (and I'm not going to lie it's the emotional pits) it also is a necessary acknowledgment to attain personal accountability and real knowing of the divine within---or becoming wholly divine.

Bill your insights into how the actual historical accounts of Jesus and Mary (and their archetypes) have been altered using the message of unconditional love and seeking the divine as a means to keep the masses from actually ever obtaining the truth-- are the same conclusions I've come to from both scholarly research and even more intuition. It is that exact mechanism that darkness uses to manipulate light to actually blind people from the truth. As a child, brought up in a Christian church I had always been devoutly faithful-- yet could never reconcile why so much evil was allowed in the name of God-- why women were second class citizens, or why slavery could even exist etc. But now understanding how intertwined and dependent good and evil are on each other to be fully experienced to reveal the truly good and evil actions that either lead or prevent us from experiencing being the divine.

I hope I'm articulating this better than what it seems-- eventually the "Knowing" I possess will translate better from my soul's wisdom onto the page. For those that feel a repulsion to any mention of Jesus as actual history-- I ask that you ask yourself why. Religion and its acts of persecution etc has put a very bad taste in people's mouths-- and in turn performing a most effective act of evil. Applying some clever interpretations to the lives and message of Jesus & Mary the masses have easily been manipulated-- but it is knowing the truth of that message that one cannot be manipulated anymore--by anyone.

However, I should note that believing that we have the divine within is not yet being unified with the divine. Yet, it is on the many roads and off-beaten paths we take to meet our divine selves--- even with the occasional wrong turn eventually leading in the right direction.

Apologies for not providing more scholarly insight to contribute, I would only be redundant--- yet it is these facts and perspectives of such a major topic in human history that has and continues to profoundly influence my self-knowledge.

~Amanda
    Last edited by Christine; 9th August 2013 at 13:53. Reason: typo

24. Link to Post #213
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paula (here)
    Hi dear Paula
    It is evident to me that you might not fully understand the hidden meaning behind these statements which seem to set you off on such a cautious and concerned conclusion. For example “The devil is God inverted”...if we imagined in our minds that 'God' was good and the 'devil' was bad...then would that not be the same as saying "The bad is the good inverted" ?

If you read and study the Laurency material...a little more in depth...and not browse over looking for triggers which send you off on a tangent ...you will come across an article were this work criticized quite a lot of Blavatsky's information. I would recommend you read this and then make up your mind.

The few links I posted are but a small fraction of the information you could study. I have come across so many people who read little pieces or extracts from books and then claim knowledge of the entire scope of the content...and then reject the very information which could benefit them.

Might this not be the very influence of the dark ones which Jesus was trying to warn us of with his coming?

This is the website:
    http://www.laurency.com/index.html

And you might want to browse through this:
    http://www.laurency.com/KVe/kr3.pdf

Just to give some background on Laurency. 'Henry T. Laurency' is a pseudonym and not the work of a single entity but a collective of minds from the Planetary Hierarchy. It would be rather shortsighted to believe that this work is influences by Blavatsky...that does not mean her work should be rejected.

Take care and much love to you
    Ray

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Eram (9th August 2013), Flash (9th August 2013), Freed Fox (9th August 2013), Gardener (10th August 2013), golden lady (10th August 2013), johnf (9th August 2013), lookbeyond (10th August 2013), Reinhard (9th August 2013), RunningDeer (9th August 2013), sygh (16th August 2013)

26. Link to Post #214
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Christine (here)
    Ray (Fine Feather) makes valid points and indeed is very wise however what is perhaps missed here is that these researchers; John Lash, Eve Lorgen, Karla Turner Truman Cash, James Bartley, etc., those who have accepted the mission to penetrate the "dark lords realm" do so in service to us all.

For that which we do not see will manipulate us.
    Hi Christine
    Yes I agree entirely with you, most of these people are not willingly or knowing giving out false information and are much more than likely beautiful souls, however, what this should teach us is that even the best out there are still subject to the illusions which face us during our consciousness growth.

The important thing for us to try to come to grips with is that this is all part of the process of transformation from kingdom to kingdom. The fact that we have these dark brothers biting at our heels all the time, and are present in just about everything we come across, can be looked at as a series of hurdles or obstacles.

Taking this idea into a different view or attitude we could end up seeing this as some kind of game, which I have noticed many do. The fact of the matter is that not one Being...not one human...not one alien...not one Archon, can be left behind in the long run...because we all have equal right to the collective and total consciousness of the cosmos. This we should never forget.

The fact that there are some pretty nasty people out there in the streets and in other realms is just "how it is" and it is no use retreating into some little corner and hoping that it will all go away by tomorrow.

We each have to set our own time table and decide for ourselves when we want to make the move to the next higher kingdom.

A law of the cosmos is...not one can be left out...not one is greater than the other.

Love
    Ray
    Last edited by Finefeather; 9th August 2013 at 15:03.

27. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

4evrneo (10th August 2013), amandapoet (9th August 2013), CD7 (10th August 2013), Christine (10th August 2013), Cristian (9th August 2013), Eram (9th August 2013), Flash (9th August 2013), Freed Fox (9th August 2013), Gardener (10th August 2013), golden lady (10th August 2013), johnf (9th August 2013), learninglight (11th August 2013), lookbeyond (10th August 2013), RunningDeer (10th August 2013), Snookie (20th August 2013), spiritwind (10th August 2013), william r sanford72 (10th August 2013), Wind (9th August 2013)

28. Link to Post #215
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,705 times in 8,941 posts

Thank you very much for this thread Bill, this is extraordinary that we are able to find such content and people leveled discussion on the web, thanks many times.

Thanks also for Avalon, of course.

29. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

amandapoet (9th August 2013), CD7 (10th August 2013), Cristian (9th August 2013), Eram (9th August 2013), Finefeather (9th August 2013), Gardener (10th August 2013), golden lady (10th August 2013), johnf (9th August 2013), RunningDeer (10th August 2013), seko (10th August 2013), sygh (16th August 2013), william r sanford72 (10th August 2013), Wind (9th August 2013)

30. Link to Post #216
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,559 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Marin (here)

This might help - it's from Margaret Starbierd's website:

Very fascinating -- thank you!

I wanted to learn more about this coin. Thus far, I only found this. I offer it here for those of you who are digging deep into this intriguing material.

http://www.jasoncolavito.com/1/post/...plar-coin.html

(Note that the spelling is Scott Wolter, btw - Margaret Starbird has a typo in her blog.)

I am still extremely interested in the Talpiot Tomb, and highly recommend Simcha Jacobovici's riveting documentary:

Source: http://dailymotion.com/video/x2jbdz3
    Paul started an interesting thread with Scott Wolter here. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...erican-IndiansThe Hooked X is mentioned as it is also carved in stone at Roslyn Chapel here in Scotland. I mention the Sinclair's (St. Clairs) The guardians of Roslyn Chapel in that thread and according to the Holy Blood Holy Grail The Sinclair's are the descended blood line from the union of Jesus and Mary Magdaline.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th February 2017 at 00:32. Reason: updated video link
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

31. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

4evrneo (10th August 2013), amandapoet (9th August 2013), CD7 (10th August 2013), Christine (9th August 2013), Eram (10th August 2013), Finefeather (9th August 2013), Flash (9th August 2013), karelia (9th August 2013), Marin (9th August 2013), RunningDeer (10th August 2013), Snookie (20th August 2013), william r sanford72 (10th August 2013)

32. Link to Post #217
    Thanks

I've been reading this thread, and I think this picture is relevant. It happens to be a picture that I studied during my art degree and it depicts a picture of an Archon.
    What I think as an artist is interesting is that Titian pays so much attention to detail of one reality, the cupids arrow, the temptations, the symposium. and yet he can't be bothered with the sky and the figure guiding the background of the painting. It seems symbolic of our altered view and what we really see.

As far as I can recall, the Renaissance period was controversial in terms of religious views and symbolism was a way of getting around the burying of gnostic viewpoints.

The Corona Borealis is featured in the sky, the crown that Ariadne was offered By Bacchus/Dionysous when she was left on the shores of Naxos by Theseus, who would later succumb to a catasytrophic flood, (or Neptune/Poseidon). What was his offer? Was Ariadne a representation of Mary? Is he an incarnation of the devil? Enki perhaps? All the time the geometry of the stars is recorded in this painting, just like it is in the Mona Lisa, with extreme precision too.

What if the arch in the sky suggests that we can change our reality and break cycles here on earth. Change the arch so to speak?

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to golden wonder For This Post:

amandapoet (10th August 2013), Atlas (10th August 2013), Billy (11th August 2013), Eram (10th August 2013), Finefeather (10th August 2013), karelia (11th August 2013), RunningDeer (10th August 2013), william r sanford72 (10th August 2013)

34. Link to Post #218
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

Quote Posted by Christine (here)
    Bloodline… why blood? What does the blood contain?

Why DNA manipulation? We assume they are mutating us and they are… but perhaps they are searching for a specific gene? By adding and subtracting they hope to figure out which one. Possible?

Has this to do with immortality and giving them a soul component that is missing?
    (They always appear to be compensating or looking for something they lack.)

Consider that they look down on us as insects, resources or herd animals is this an indication that they are suffering from some form of inferiority?
    (This attitude is a common symptom of deep psychosis.)

So why all the attention?… "Ask and ye shall receive."

These questions just popped into my head and I felt I should post them.
    This is a rough sketch post. Thought experiment.

The DNA molecule could act as a diode of sorts. A diode typically allows the current of a circuit to flow in one direction only. Imagine the DNA acting as a conduit for spiritual energy. (Whatever that is.) DNA could be one of the primary mechanisms that channels the spiritual essence into the physical body in order for a soul to manifest. When the spiritual energy flows through the DNA it projects it’s essence out into the physical. This is only a shadow of your True Light though. Imagine the cutout of an intricate snowflake. Take that snowflake and shine a flashlight on it. You will see its design on the wall -- its image or a copy. Similarly, when the spiritual energy shines through the conduit of DNA it is projected out into the physical. The image it creates in space is the intricate design that the genetic material encodes for. This is how the morphogenetic fields (Rupert Sheldrake) may work.

DNA also carries genetic memories. Your DNA is the recombinant genetic history of the physical heritage of the body you now possess. When the spiritual essence flows through the DNA the projection is patterned after – and dictated by – its own history. The body carries snippets of DNA that have been passed down for tens of thousands of years, and longer. That’s a lot of history. We may actually be able to read the DNA like we read a book. It’s not a book containing line after line of AGTC. It can be shown to us. When we look at the computer screen we don’t see ones and zeros. The mechanism for reading what is hidden in the DNA is the pineal gland – I’m still opining here. This gland may represent Epinoia, the date from the date palm, the Phoenix, the Eagle that is perched within the Tree of Knowledge. She holds the keys to our remembrance according to the Gnostics. It is her that teaches us about our descent and how to climb back up our root.

If we consider these as plausible then we can move on to the next piece of the puzzle.

The archontic forces. These are merely mental forces. They are of the mind. That doesn’t mean that they can’t be physical. The structure of the brain can be recreated in a computer. Think of artificial intelligence. If humans designed an android that could think for itself, does that mean it has a soul? Maybe a soul wouldn’t be able to incarnate into the machine because the machine lacks the proper mechanism for incarnation. Could the machine become possessed? What would be the difference? These are the types of questions that arise and they are valid ones. There are good explanations for these questions, but for now let’s just say that the structure of the mind by itself and it’s corresponding mental forces lack the mechanisms for a proper incarnation of a soul. They lack. I’m not saying that the archons are machines either. There could be humanoid-like species elsewhere in the galaxy that have been overcome by these forces, and therefore do their bidding.

Remember, the devil has no will, only desires.

We are not who we are. We don’t manifest as we were supposed to. The Gnostics say that this is because of the archons. Our kundalini is in a fallen state. Again, this could have to do with DNA. It’s unplugged or something. It’s not in the pristine state that it was intended to be in. It has been tampered with. This may have been done through viral mechanisms (see viral mediated gene delivery).

I think this may be how we were supposed to rectify the deficiency. There is a part of us -- little snippets here and there – that caused the fall of humanity from it’s rightful place. Yes, part of it is genetic and it’s in every one of us to some degree. This could be what was meant by original sin. Everybody is born with it. It’s in our genetics. It’s up to us to work through it and rectify the deficiency. Some have chosen to embrace the defect -- to amplify and enhance it within themselves. They may even practice selective breeding to do so. Sound familiar? The archontic forces do need our DNA for the purpose of using us to act out their desires. They have an opportunity to exploit.

Remember that the devil has no will, only desires.

The Spirit Wills, the Soul Creates. (DNA diode for spiritual energy? How does that fit into this picture? Thinking aloud (edit: haha I meant to type "out loud" but that works too.)

The Gnostics said that the archons were incomplete. In effect, so are we.

These hostile forces are in opposition to anything divine. They don’t want to go into the light. They don’t want you to go back up your root and remember because you’ll rectify a little piece of them. They don’t want you to be free. They want you to be ignorant and blind. They want you to be their slave.

I say no! They have tried to break me and I have fallen plenty of times. Every time is painful, but I keep getting back up. I’m getting wiser to their tactics. Today I stand with confidence, optimism, and ever-growing strength.

They really did give us their mind, just like Castaneda said. The Gnostics told us this too.

This is the fake tree of knowledge that they put in the garden. These are metaphors of meaning.

They didn’t do anything, but they hijacked the biological machinery of our bodies to plant their tree. Their mind. Just like a virus hijacks the machinery of a cell to produce more copies of itself. There are metaphysical aspects to this as well. They all correspond because they are all connected. The psyche is of a partly material nature as Jung said. This notion also fleshes with the undertones of Narby's work (DNA/Cosmic Serpent).

Partly physical, partly metaphysical.
    Partly psychological, partly physiological.

This is probably why the reptilian meme is so persistent. The Gnostics say that the chief archon designed the brain and the nervous system. His depiction looks like the spinal cord (body) and the thalamus with the axonal projections as the mane. The brain stem is the reptilian brain. Think about the information carried therein. The archetype, the meme, the genetic memories affiliated with the portion of DNA that patterned that form. Metaphors of meaning.

These are all ideas and commentary. This is fun! I would be happy to dive further on anything particular herein or on any new thoughts anyone might have. Also, I’d be happy to provide links to the particular texts referenced from the Nag Hammadi. I just might edit this later and put them in, but I’m really hungry.

Time for dinner.

With respect and gratitude,

Vivek

ADD - Some quotes from the Nag Hammadi pertaining to this post.

From The Paraphrase of Shem:
    For every likeness into which Nature had divided is a power of the chaotic fire which is the hylic seed. The one who took to himself the power of the Darkness imprisoned it in the midst of its members.
    Hylic seed is DNA structure. Chaotic fire is spiritual energy? This would mean that the interference effected all life on earth to some degree. Remember Michael Harner's experience? Grind that against the above quote and the idea of their mind, the brain stem, DNA, archetypes, and the form/likeness of the chief archon.

From The Apocryphon of John:
    "Now up to the present day, sexual intercourse continued due to the chief archon. And he planted sexual desire in her who belongs to Adam. And he produced through intercourse the copies of the bodies, and he inspired them with his counterfeit spirit.
    OR
    Up to the present day, marital intercourse came about from the Chief Ruler. He planted a desire for seed in Adam so that from this essence (of desire) a likeness from their counterfeit spirit might be begotten. {And to the present day sex[ual intercourse continues, re­maining fro[m] the Chief Archon. And [He planted] in Adam a seed of desire so that through this essence their likeness could be begotten through the counterfeit spirit.}
    Counterfeit spirit = viral DNA inserted into our own DNA? (and it's corresponding metaphysical aspects)

From On the Origin of the World
    And at that time, the prime parent then rendered an opinion concerning man to those who were with him. Then each of them cast his sperm into the midst of the navel of the earth. Since that day, the seven rulers have fashioned man with his body resembling their body, but his likeness resembling the man that had appeared to them. His modelling took place by parts, one at a time. And their leader fashioned the brain and the nervous system.
    Now that's interesting.
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 10th August 2013 at 03:51.

35. Link to Post #219
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 768 posts

Vivek, unless I'm not receiving it properly, the added excerpts seem to strongly imply that we are the virus, the counterfeit progeny. It would seem that, at least while we are inhabiting the human form, we embody a deficiency which is intrinsic to our (physical) being and cannot be remedied.

I know that seems bleak, but when you take a long, hard, objective look at the human footprint upon the Earth, it is a bleak imprint indeed.

Even if you take the story of Jesus to be more of a metaphor or amalgam, there are vital lessons there. Perhaps two of the most important, even if more implicit than otherwise, are the impermanence of death and the merit of self-sacrifice.

We see goodness in humanity, of course. On a global, environmental scale however, the virtues are not predominant. Is the perpetuation of our existence here really to the benefit of anyone or anything but ourselves?
    Mercy, forgiveness, and compassion are the most virtuous forms of love
    Let your heart not be hardened by injustice and tribulation

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Freed Fox For This Post:

Christine (10th August 2013), Eram (10th August 2013), Gardener (10th August 2013), Jeffrey (10th August 2013), karelia (11th August 2013), Marin (10th August 2013), RunningDeer (10th August 2013), william r sanford72 (10th August 2013)

37. Link to Post #220
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

Quote Posted by Vivek (here)
    They really did give us their mind, just like Castaneda said. The Gnostics told us this too.

This is the fake tree of knowledge that they put in the garden. These are metaphors of meaning.

They didn’t do anything, but they hijacked the biological machinery of our bodies to plant their tree. Their mind. Just like a virus hijacks the machinery of a cell to produce more copies of itself. There are metaphysical aspects to this as well. They all correspond because they are all connected. The psyche is of a partly material nature as Jung said. This notion also fleshes with the undertones of Narby's work (DNA/Cosmic Serpent).

Partly physical, partly metaphysical.
    Partly psychological, partly physiological.

This is probably why the reptilian meme is so persistent. The Gnostics say that the chief archon designed the brain and the nervous system. His depiction looks like the spinal cord (body) and the thalamus with the axonal projections as the mane. The brain stem is the reptilian brain. Think about the information carried therein. The archetype, the meme, the genetic memories affiliated with the portion of DNA that patterned that form. Metaphors of meaning.

[...]

From The Apocryphon of John:
    "Now up to the present day, sexual intercourse continued due to the chief archon. And he planted sexual desire in her who belongs to Adam. And he produced through intercourse the copies of the bodies, and he inspired them with his counterfeit spirit.
    OR
    Up to the present day, marital intercourse came about from the Chief Ruler. He planted a desire for seed in Adam so that from this essence (of desire) a likeness from their counterfeit spirit might be begotten. {And to the present day sex[ual intercourse continues, re­maining fro[m] the Chief Archon. And [He planted] in Adam a seed of desire so that through this essence their likeness could be begotten through the counterfeit spirit.}
    Counterfeit spirit = viral DNA inserted into our own DNA? (and it's corresponding metaphysical aspects)

From On the Origin of the World
    And at that time, the prime parent then rendered an opinion concerning man to those who were with him. Then each of them cast his sperm into the midst of the navel of the earth. Since that day, the seven rulers have fashioned man with his body resembling their body, but his likeness resembling the man that had appeared to them. His modelling took place by parts, one at a time. And their leader fashioned the brain and the nervous system.
    Now that's interesting.
    Okay, check this out.

The archontic tree of knowledge is the false tree. It represents the brain stem. It's fruit would be the thalamus/hypothalamus.

See how the pituitary stalk connects to the brain stem?

Here's a good general overview of the hypothalamus:
    The hypothalamus, about the size of a peanut in the human brain, sits at the base of the forebrain and forms the interface between the psychologically sophisticated forebrain and the more primitive lower areas. It also regulates fundamental aspects of body function, and is critical for homeostatis – the maintenance of equilibrium in the body’s internal environment. It lies below the thalamus. It is also involved in the expression of fear and aggression.

The hypothalamus is important in emotional expression and linked to the cerebral cortex in emotional experience. It is also significant in the reception of direct sensory inputs.

The Thalamus receives messages transmitted from external receptors, eg, the eyes, eras, and skin, processes the signals and then relays the results to specialized areas of the neocortex. It is a major sensory relay and integrating centre of the brain.

Source: http://askville.amazon.com/differenc...estId=70016520
    THEIR MIND AND THE EMOTIONAL MATRIX. We don't experience this reality as it is, we experience it as what the thalamus tells us it is. This is the veil that came over Adam and Eve. Metaphors of meaning.

The matrix is very Gnostic (heck, Neo is and anagram for Eon = Aeon)

Anyways, the pituitary gland is attached to the hypothalamus and it's responsible for the sex drive, aka sexual desire (among other things).

"And to the present day sexual intercourse continues, re­maining from the Chief Archon. And he planted in Adam a seed of desire so that through this essence their likeness could be begotten through the counterfeit spirit."

Okay, so now there is the true Tree of Knowledge.
    "And the archons took him and placed him in paradise. And they said to him, 'Eat, that is at leisure,' for their luxury is bitter and their beauty is depraved. And their luxury is deception and their trees are godlessness and their fruit is deadly poison and their promise is death. And the tree of their life they had placed in the midst of paradise.

"And I shall teach you (pl.) what is the mystery of their life, which is the plan which they made together, which is the likeness of their spirit. The root of this (tree) is bitter and its branches are death, its shadow is hate and deception is in its leaves, and its blossom is the ointment of evil, and its fruit is death and desire is its seed, and it sprouts in darkness. The dwelling place of those who taste from it is Hades, and the darkness is their place of rest.

"But what they call the tree of knowledge of good and evil, which is the Epinoia of the light, they stayed in front of it in order that he (Adam) might not look up to his fullness and recognize the nakedness of his shamefulness."
    The archontic tree of knowledge has it's own fruit (ie the pituitary and hypothalamus), while the true Tree of Knowledge has the good fruit (ie Epinoia of the light, the date, the Phoenix, the eagle). This is the pineal gland, which would mean that the tree represents the cerebellum.

Notice how the brain stem is in front of the cerebellum. If you look at the first picture it's as if the brainstem structure is guarding the cerebellum from the "higher" functioning brain.

"But what they call the tree of knowledge of good and evil, which is the Epinoia of the light, they stayed in front of it in order that he (Adam) might not look up to his fullness and recognize the nakedness of his shamefulness."

It's almost as if the brainstem has supplanted the cerebellum, in the midst of the garden. Jesus did speak in parables.

This view is provisional and ongoing as well.

Thanks,

Vivek
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 10th August 2013 at 03:32.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst 1 11 21 35 LastLast