+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1 3 13 35 LastLast

Thread: The real Jesus, the real Mary, Gnosis, the Archons, and the world's first major smear campaign

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: The real Jesus, the real Mary, Gnosis, the Archons, and the world's first major smear campaign

Paul changed the gospels for Rome.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Gardener (31st July 2013), spiritguide (31st July 2013), ThresholdRising (3rd August 2013)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,204 times in 4,590 posts

Default Re: The real Jesus, the real Mary, Gnosis, the Archons, and the world's first major smear campaign

I have had couple of visions of 'Jesus' , in colours, as spiritual seeker ..

later times and when i meditated in Bodhgaya especially,

I had that wish and inkling to SEE ..who was really the historical Buddha ..and who was the historical Jesus ,

after ALL i have seen ..about the true origins of mankind ..i believe i had eyes to see .

I know what i say , no matter what it may sound like a heresay

but i shared my ideas with couple of real time friends and it actually , does not sound too strange.

What i've seen was Jesus the madman who was totally in love with God , lost in him yet speaking in tounges .

He had dissolved uncombed hair and did not take care of himself very well ..

he threw things to air here and there and talked to God

sometimes, out of sense .

We agreed with friends that Jesus was more like a Hippie, he did not care for organisations, church or families . He was renegade and free man , the Lamb who was sacrificed but people did not forget Him .

So it is said, don't forget your Little Ones ..

So sad , sorry ..it's a sad story

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

4Talismans (3rd September 2013), Abhaya (31st July 2013), Bluewool (1st August 2013), De Christu (9th April 2021), Flash (31st July 2013), Marianne (31st July 2013), Positive Vibe Merchant (31st July 2013), ThresholdRising (3rd August 2013), thunder24 (31st July 2013), william r sanford72 (31st July 2013)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

-------

My sincere thanks to everyone for their most interesting and intelligent comments. Please continue! And help make this thread one of Avalon's finest. It has that potential.

I got this PM earlier today -- copied here with permission. My reply follows, and I hope it may be useful to some readers. Note that it's only barely scratching the surface of what's available to be read, studied or viewed, because here's a LOT there for serious students of the subject.

I can add more links later, but to offer too much in an initial bibliography or videography would be an overwhelm. What's listed below can be watched in an intensive afternoon or evening (and contains potentially life-changing material if this is one's first exposure to this subject). The books are a longer study, but are very much worth while.

Quote I am of the same beliefs as you are about the life and times and messages of Jesus. Mostly, though, it is some kind of "knowing" and not research that has brought me to this point.

I would absolutely love to read about Mary Magdalene, I'm not sure why, but I am not so good at discerning fact from fiction so I get led all over the place.

Would you happen to be able to suggest just one or two books or sources where I could get into some good information? I appreciate it very much!
    My reply:

Hi, ______

Hard to know where best to start with Mary Magdalene. While I think of what books to reference, here are some videos which I can immediately recommend.

First, here's a very short one (just a few minutes, and you really should see this), a brief interview with the director (Canadian Simcha Jacobovici) of the 2007 Discovery Channel documentary THE LOST TOMB OF JESUS:

If you'd like to see the documentary itself (90 minutes), I found it fascinating and compelling:

Source: http://dailymotion.com/video/x2jbdz3

There was a good National Geographic documentary about Magdalene, in 5 parts here (I cannot find it in one single movie), but for myself I downloaded all five parts and stitched them together for continuous viewing:

This is very much in the National Geographic style you'll know (and may or may not get frustrated with), but it contains good information.

I'd also like to recommend a quite excellent BBC documentary (all in one piece!), called THE LOST GOSPELS. This partially addresses the question of who Mary Magdalene actually was, and why she was so smeared by the Roman Church (in early years and thereafter). It's very well done and I strongly recommend it.

Finally -- if you'd actually like some reading -- here's a very good short article about The Gospel of Mary (one of the Nag Hammadi texts, lost until recently):

http://www.gnosis.org/library/GMary-King-Intro.html

The experiences of Mary in the South of France are harder to nail down from a hardcore historian's perspective. But much is in The Jesus Papers by Michael Baigent (I do not have an electronic version), and of course Holy Blood, Holy Grail. As you may know, Dan Brown's The Da Vinci Code was almost entirely based on the earlier (and much more scholarly) Holy Blood, Holy Grail.

There are quite a number of books about Magdalene, the best of which may be Margaret Starbird's The Woman with the Alabaster Jar and Dr Marjorie Malvern's Venus in Sackcloth. Starbird also wrote another six books on the subject. (Reference in Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Starbird) There's a lot there!

I hope this may have been of some help. Please do ask me any questions whatsoever (please do!) -- as this list above only just starts to scrape the surface of what's out there.

Put aside an afternoon or evening to watch the videos one by one (and read Karen King's gnosis.org article and then start following your nose) -- and it may change your life for a while. (Really.)

With my warmest wishes to you, Bill

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th February 2017 at 01:42. Reason: updated video links

6. The Following 65 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

1inMany (31st July 2013), 4evrneo (31st July 2013), Alecs (3rd August 2013), alexandra (31st July 2013), Atlas (31st July 2013), Ben (4th July 2018), BIG CAT (17th August 2013), Bluewool (1st August 2013), Calz (31st July 2013), CD7 (31st July 2013), CdnSirian (31st July 2013), chocolate (31st July 2013), Christine (31st July 2013), Chuck_M (1st February 2016), Craig (31st July 2013), Davidallany (31st July 2013), De Christu (9th April 2021), Elly (31st July 2013), Ernie Nemeth (13th August 2013), ErtheVessel (8th February 2019), fifi (1st August 2013), Flash (31st July 2013), floweroflife (5th September 2013), Freed Fox (31st July 2013), golden lady (1st August 2013), Heart-2-Heart (31st July 2013), heyokah (3rd August 2013), hohoemi (31st July 2013), Iloveyou (10th November 2014), Jean-Luc (31st July 2013), johnf (31st July 2013), Joseph McAree (31st July 2013), kanishk (2nd August 2013), karelia (31st July 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (31st July 2013), LahTera (31st July 2013), LeeEllisMusic (31st July 2013), Lefty Dave (31st July 2013), Limor Wolf (31st July 2013), lisalu (31st July 2013), Mark (31st July 2013), Mike (31st July 2013), Muzz (2nd August 2013), nomadguy (31st July 2013), northstar (31st July 2013), Paladin14 (31st July 2013), penn (3rd August 2013), peterspm (31st July 2013), Reinhard (1st August 2013), Richard S. (31st July 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (31st July 2013), seko (31st July 2013), sheme (12th August 2013), sian (21st November 2013), sigma6 (27th March 2014), silverfish (31st July 2013), Soulboy (3rd August 2013), spiritguide (31st July 2013), Swanette (5th August 2013), ThePythonicCow (31st July 2013), ThresholdRising (3rd August 2013), Tintin (18th July 2022), william r sanford72 (31st July 2013), Wind (31st July 2013), Yoda (31st July 2013)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,405 times in 466 posts

I have three statues of blessed Mother Mary on my altar. She is one of my constant beloved spiritual guides when I journey in the inner worlds. This thread is music to my ears. The energy signature of this thread is very uplifting, expanding and light filled.
    The 'rebellion' of the Mind, having the Mind run the show, is the Luciferian rebellion of wanting to leave Love-Christ-Heart behind and create a universe without the 'pesky feeling of the heart' holding it back
    ~ Tobias Lars

8. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to northstar For This Post:

4evrneo (31st July 2013), CdnSirian (31st July 2013), Christine (31st July 2013), De Christu (9th April 2021), Flash (31st July 2013), johnf (31st July 2013), Joseph McAree (2nd August 2013), karelia (31st July 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (31st July 2013), LeeEllisMusic (31st July 2013), RunningDeer (31st July 2013), sheme (12th August 2013), sian (21st November 2013), spiritguide (31st July 2013), spiritwind (1st August 2013), ThresholdRising (3rd August 2013), ulli (31st July 2013), william r sanford72 (31st July 2013), Wind (31st July 2013)

9. Link to Post #45
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    Paul changed the gospels for Rome.
    Jesus didn't teach 'truth' except to a very few initiates. Saul of Tarsus was not one of them. Though he had a personal illumination in an experience with Jesus through a vision. He taught his own experience which was one of grace, but also incomplete.
    He was the right man for the job, or it wouldn't have been given to him. Those experiences for all of us are not an end. There are no mistakes. They are all part of a process of separate minds learning of their own divinity, not excluding our individual 'dark nights', nor even our 'dark ages'.
    Don't exclude Rome and its part in the full 'Passion' of your own awakening. There was appointed a time. It couldn't happen any sooner. Not because of Rome, that all came later, and all the powers that deny you, but because of your own denial of yourself. It can be viewed collectively, but it's experienced in you.

Paul's 'letters to the churches' were inspired. They address all of us in our various stages of activation. The battles between Paul and the principle disciples are legendary, but none of them were fully awake when they began that work.
    Just earnest and inspired men engaged in a mission. Some of them are among us now, doing what we are. Fulfilling that mission.

Jesus taught adjustments in the interpretation of law and personal responsibility that had been perverted. Paul taught his own beliefs. He misidentified Jesus in the same way that Jesus would say that Paul misidentified himself i.e. that Jesus is God, Paul and humanity are something unworthy. That suited the controllers perfectly. It's not what we are or aren't, it's how we think and behave that makes the difference in ourselves, hence in our 'collective'.

'Law' is simply 'as it is', in contrast to 'as it is not'. God's law is universal law. Nothing that contradicts it has anything to do with Reality.

Jesus exemplified 'truth' and introduced method to become that individually. There are no individuals that can be self dependent, and no intermediaries that can represent God to another. Those methods and discipline were what was required for that moment in time. A different way of viewing themselves and their relationship to God, and responsibility to those around them through metaphor and parable. The most effective way to reach people in the condition they were in.

The differences were reasonable because truth and God are reasonable, and didn't contradict Jewish doctrine, simply reintroducing the idea of a benevolent Father (as in Eden) and self responsibility in place of a demanding and vengeful authoritative God, which is purely an archonic invention, Adherence to arbitrary laws without understanding, an effect of dualistic thinking. Not exclusive to Earth. The fruit of the tree of 'discernment' which booted us out of our childlike state, as mentioned in post 35 by 9ofClubs. Beautiful post.

Jesus' teaching was closely aligned with Zoroastrian and then contemporary Greek thought. 'A Course in Miracles' is a reintroduction of Jesus' teachings, by that same mind, in a time where the general frequency of human consciousness is high enough to embody it if employed. It's not the only method, but one that can be directly associated with Jesus the person and his teaching.
    'Embodiment' of it is the point. It devolved from 'being' and direct experience of God, into ideas and beliefs which are the antithesis of 'being'. In fact, this discussion exemplifies the latter.
    Last edited by markpierre; 31st July 2013 at 02:36.

10. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

1inMany (31st July 2013), 4evrneo (31st July 2013), Beren (31st July 2013), CD7 (31st July 2013), CdnSirian (31st July 2013), Christine (31st July 2013), De Christu (9th April 2021), deridan (31st July 2013), Ernie Nemeth (13th August 2013), Flash (31st July 2013), floweroflife (5th September 2013), Jim_Duyer (16th July 2022), Knowrainknowrainbows! (31st July 2013), LahTera (31st July 2013), Mark (31st July 2013), risveglio (12th August 2013), sian (23rd November 2013), ThresholdRising (3rd August 2013), ulli (31st July 2013), william r sanford72 (31st July 2013), Wind (31st July 2013)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

I have been a student as well as a participant in the life and times of Yeshua (Jesus prefers we call him by his name Yeshua) and Magdalene, so I have much to say on this subject, once I can compile a post deep from the heart.

Yet, just to add here: Two researchers who have gone to Tibet and looked at the ancient scrolls, those which have survived all time, are Tom Kenyon and Gregg Braden. I recommend a couple books also, one by Tom Kenyon called "The Magdeline Manuscripts", and I don't remember which writings of Braden I read years ago where he speaks of his sojourn to Tibet. Some other great works, for those who want to understand what was taught by the Essenes is "The Hathor Material" and, last but not least....

The best, most encoded, emotional and gut wrenching story of Yeshua and Magdalene was written by Claire Heartsong called "Anna, Grandmother of Jesus" for those who were alive and present during the time Yeshua and Magdalene walked the planet, (which I was) this will resonate with you.

That's all for now.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 1st August 2013 at 03:51.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

12. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

1inMany (31st July 2013), 4evrneo (31st July 2013), Bluewool (4th August 2013), Calz (31st July 2013), Carmody (31st July 2013), CdnSirian (31st July 2013), Christine (31st July 2013), De Christu (9th April 2021), deridan (31st July 2013), Ernie Nemeth (13th August 2013), fifi (1st August 2013), Flash (31st July 2013), floweroflife (5th September 2013), kanishk (2nd August 2013), karelia (31st July 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (31st July 2013), Marianne (31st July 2013), Maunagarjana (31st July 2013), risveglio (12th August 2013), RunningDeer (31st July 2013), sian (23rd November 2013), sigma6 (31st July 2013), spiritguide (31st July 2013), ThresholdRising (3rd August 2013), thunder24 (31st July 2013), ulli (31st July 2013), william r sanford72 (31st July 2013), Wind (31st July 2013)

13. Link to Post #47
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

Just want to lay out some ideas here, in this space.

The first Human Beings. A wonder, full of wonder, wonderful. A beautiful being full of creativity and innocence. Curious, playful, powerful.

Consider that conscious, sentient beings can exist without a physicality as we know it. Therefore, the aforementioned state of character and construct is describing a humanity that existed before these fleshy suits became the norm. It's describing a more ethereal reality of characters and forms. Check out what H.P. Blavatsky has to say regarding astral prototypes:
    This will be pooh-poohed, because it will not be understood by our modern men of science; but every occultist and theosophist will easily realize the process. There can be no objective form on Earth (nor in the Universe either), without its astral prototype being first formed in Space.
    Now, Mirra Alfassa has another description of a human prototype that she reported seeing in the borderlands between the ether and the earth:
    There I was, wanting to pass over to the other side, when – in a quite unexpected and astounding way – I found myself in the presence of the ‘principle,’ a principle of the human form. It didn't resemble man as we are used to seeing him, but it was an upright form, standing just on the border between the world of forms and the Formless, like a kind of standard. At that time nobody had ever spoken to me about it and Madame Theon had never seen it – no one had ever seen or said anything. But I felt I was on the verge of discovering a secret.

[...]

And all those who have had a direct contact with the past, had the memory of a kind of human prototype -- far superior to the present humanity -- who came on earth as an example and a promise of what humanity will be like when it reaches its acme.
    Sri Aurobindo and The Mother (Alfassa) had thought that this was the prototype for what humanity was destined to become. It's also possible that this is what we once were, and the goal is to get back.

Notice that The Mother noted that this human form, or astral prototype, was standing there as a principle. Just standing there. It makes me think that it's dormant -- in a state of suspended animation. It's performing it's most basic function, but no more. Similar to when a person is in a coma. Their heart is beating, their blood is flowing, and they have some degree of brain activity -- yet they are dormant. All of the bodies basic functions and vital processes are in working order, but the consciousness seems to be somewhere else. Maybe it's the same with the standard that The Mother viewed while in the borderlands.

Carlos Castaneda has offered a similar account of an astral prototype (and indirectly Don Juan).
    He [Don Juan] gave me a detailed explanation of what the mold of man was. He did not talk about it in terms of the Eagle's emanations, but in terms of a pattern of energy that serves to stamp the qualities of humanness on an amorphous blob of biological matter.

[...]

He also said that every species has a mold of its own, and every individual of every species molded by the process shows characteristics particular to its own kind.

[...]

As I gazed into the light with all the passion I was capable of, the light seemed to condense and I saw a man. A shiny man that exuded charisma, love, understanding, sincerity, truth. A man that was the sum total of all that is good.

[...]

The mold of man is exactly what its name tells us it is, a pattern, a form, a cast that groups together a particular bunch of fiber-like elements, which we call man.
    Castaneda goes on to say that the mold of man is not God, but a static prototype for the biological organisms known as humans. Again, I'm looking back at what Alfassa and Blavatsky said and I'm thinking -- true form, suspended, dormant, incapacitated, neutralized, comatose.

Then I turn to the Nag Hammadi. Here's where things start to come together for me, and get really exciting. The Gnostic codices also describe what could be likened to Blavatsky's astral prototype, Alfassa's principle of the human form, and Castaneda's mold of man. The following excerpts are from On the Origin of the World and The Apocryphon of John respectively.
    And immediately, behold! Light came out of the eighth heaven above and passed through all of the heavens of the earth [...] As that light appeared, a human likeness appeared within it, very wonderful [...] Since that day, that emissary has been called "Adam of Light," whose rendering is "the luminous man of blood,"

It named the true perfect Human, the primal revelation, Adam. {From the first Understanding and the perfect Mind through the gift and the approval of the great invisible Spirit in the presence of Autogenes, the perfect, true, holy Human, the first who appeared—he was called Adamas.}
    According to the Nag Hammadi, this human form appeared to the archontic forces prior to them making their own forms of humans. They used this first encounter with the human likeness as kind of template in order to create their own version of a human being. This is us according to the Gnostics.

There are also many allegorical trees depicted in the Nag Hammadi. Here are a few posts from another thread attempting to piece this together.

Quote Posted by Vivek (here)

From, On the Origin of the World:
    After that Eros, the grapevine sprouted up out of that blood, which had been shed over the earth. Because of this, those who drink of it conceive the desire of sexual union. After the grapevine, a fig tree and a pomegranate tree sprouted up from the earth, together with the rest of the trees, all species, having with them their seed from the seed of the authorities and their angels.

Source: http://gnosis.org/naghamm/origin.html
    [...]

Now, the "grapevine sprouted out of that blood." One of the first systems to develop in the human embryo is the nervous system. The grapevine could be a metaphor for the peripheral nervous system.

The vines are the nerves. The grapes could possibly represent the cell bodies of the nerve fibers.

On the other hand, the grapevine could represent the lymphatic system. The vines are the lymphatic vessels and the grapes are the lymph nodes. This metaphor may be more appropriate.

Then, after the grapevine, a fig tree and a pomegranate tree sprouted up.

The fig tree represents the circulatory system. The branches are the blood vessels that meander throughout the body, and the fig itself is symbolic of the heart.

Now, the pomegranate tree represents the lungs -- the respiratory tree. The lungs branch out into bronchi and bronchioles. The fruit of the lungs are the alveoli (sacs). These resemble pomegranates.

The rest of the "species of trees" is a metaphor alluding to the rest of the body's biological systems.

[...]

Continuing from, On the Origin of the World:
    Then Justice created Paradise, being beautiful and being outside the orbit of the moon and the orbit of the sun in the Land of Wantonness, in the East in the midst of the stones. And desire is in the midst of the beautiful, appetizing trees. And the tree of eternal life is as it appeared by God's will, to the north of Paradise, so that it might make eternal the souls of the pure, who shall come forth from the modelled forms of poverty at the consummation of the age. Now the color of the tree of life is like the sun. And its branches are beautiful. Its leaves are like those of the cypress. Its fruit is like a bunch of grapes when it is white. Its height goes as far as heaven. And next to it (is) the tree of knowledge (gnosis), having the strength of God. Its glory is like the moon when fully radiant. And its branches are beautiful. Its leaves are like fig leaves. Its fruit is like a good appetizing date. And this tree is to the north of Paradise, so that it might arouse the souls from the torpor of the demons, in order that they might approach the tree of life and eat of its fruit, and so condemn the authorities and their angels. The effect of this tree is described in the Sacred Book, to wit: "It is you who are the tree of knowledge, which is in Paradise, from which the first man ate and which opened his mind; and he loved his female counterpart and condemned the other, alien likenesses and loathed them."

Source: http://gnosis.org/naghamm/origin.html
    The Tree of eternal Life represents the higher functioning brain. Paradise is in the brain (but I think it may be the lower functioning brain) and the morphogenetic construct of the mind.

The neurons of the brain branch out like a tree and like the veins of a leaf.
    A typical neuron possesses a cell body (often called the soma), dendrites, and an axon. Dendrites are thin structures that arise from the cell body, often extending for hundreds of micrometres and branching multiple times, giving rise to a complex "dendritic tree".

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuron
    The branches of the Tree of Life represent the scaffolding of the neocortex (which is latin for "new bark"). The neocortex is dominated by "neuronal cell bodies and unmyelinated fibers" while the archontic tree of life ends with the axonal projections of the thalamus and the corpus callosum. The dendritic trees of neuronal cell bodies in the neocortex are analogous to cyprus leaves (referencing the Tree of eternal Life). The images shown below are the neuronal dendrites and cypress leaves (bottom).

From, The Apocryphon of John:
    And the archons took him and placed him in paradise. And they said to him, 'Eat, that is at leisure,' for their luxury is bitter and their beauty is depraved. And their luxury is deception and their trees are godlessness and their fruit is deadly poison and their promise is death. And the tree of their life they had placed in the midst of paradise.

And I shall teach you (pl.) what is the mystery of their life, which is the plan which they made together, which is the likeness of their spirit. The root of this (tree) is bitter and its branches are death, its shadow is hate and deception is in its leaves, and its blossom is the ointment of evil, and its fruit is death and desire is its seed, and it sprouts in darkness. The dwelling place of those who taste from it is Hades, and the darkness is their place of rest.

Source: http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/apocjn.html
    This is different from the Tree of (eternal) Life because it is of the counterfeit spirit.

[Side note: to really appreciate the content of this post, I recommend reading post #2348 and post #2360.]

The tree being described here could be the equivalent of the subtle body of the demiurge. Which corresponds physically to the reptile-like brain stem and the spinal cord.
    Together, these parts—the brain stem, cerebellum, and basal ganglia—are casually referred to as your “lizard brain.”

[...]

The human brain includes many regions that evolved long ago. Our older “lizard brain” parts keep our bodies working and provide basic survival motivations ...

Source: http://www-v1.amnh.org/exhibitions/b...izardbrain.php
    See also: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triune_brain

So, the head of the demiurge represents the thalamus. The lion's mane and the crown (or the corona of the sun in another depiction) is symbolic of the axonal projections of the thalamus and the corpus callosum. The serpentine body is indicative of the spinal cord.

In a diffusion MRI of the lower brain, the nerve fibers of the thalamus and corpus callosum project outwardly. This represents the lion's mane and crown. The axonal projections also represent the branches of the tree top of the archontic tree of life (the top of a tree is known as the crown).

The roots of the tree represent the root of the spinal cord and the coccygeal nerves (in the tailbone).

Now, the Tree of Knowledge and the archontic tree of life are nearly synonymous with respects to location, but quite the opposite terms of meaning.

[...]

“There is a thinking in primordial images, in symbols which are older than the historical man, which are inborn in him from the earliest times, eternally living, outlasting all generations, still make up the groundwork of the human psyche. It is only possible to live the fullest life when we are in harmony with these symbols; wisdom is a return to them.” – Carl Jung

ADD/UPDATE: It is very possible that the Tree of Knowledge represents the cerebellum.
    If anyone is interested in more on this (possible patterns and connections with more pictures), they can be found here.

There are also explanations in that link that detail why the astral prototype has been rendered dormant (only ideas and possible explanations). We've been rewired and hacked. The archontic intrusion is to us what the lancet fluke is to the ant. Like the lancet fluke is the ego.

Okay, now there is Jesus Christ and the significance of what he did according to the Gnostics.

Continued in next post ...
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 31st July 2013 at 03:42.

14. Link to Post #48
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

I know the kundalini energy exists. I have experienced this energy directly. One thing that has always bothered me is why it wasn't naturally connected. Why is the biological human body born in this world in a disconnected state? It doesn't seem natural. If the kundalini energy is beneficial for us why would it be there and not be connected? From an evolutionary perspective (if that's your cup of tea), it would be akin to organisms being born with brains that weren't connected to the rest of the body. That's just not right.

One of the stated purposes for modern humans, according to the Nag Hammadi, is for us to rectify the deficiency. We are souls of poverty. We carry around the lack with us. It is our responsibility to rectify it. There is a physiological, psychological, and spiritual aspect to this in my opinion (and they are all intertwined).

To purify our bodies and minds is a part of it. Purification by fire. Spiritual fire. Kundalini energy. I'm sure there are others here who know more about the kundalini and maybe they can explain it better.

Quote Posted by Vivek (here)
    Here's some more thoughts on rectifying the deficiency. The macrocosmic aspect of Christ is the gyre. The Spiritual and semi-biological aspect of Christ (or the function of Christ) would be the kundalini. Here is a relevant excerpt from the Bible:
    And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. - John 3:14
    Here is the Alchemical Cross (or crucified serpent):

The gruesome symbol of a crucified serpent is an old alchemical drawing representing the “fixing of the volatile,” or, making the elixir of mercury, a legendary curative, by removing the ‘volatile’ or poisonous element. The picture is derived from the biblical story of Moses, who erected a brazen snake as a charm against plague.

Source: http://symboldictionary.net/?p=1363
    Notice it represents the "fixing of the volatile" or in other words -- rectifying the deficiency.

The symbology of this is two fold.

The serpent power rises up and fixes the volatile. By fixing the volatile it purifies the body. The kundalini rises through the central nervous system. The morphological construct of the central nervous system is the archontic tree of life and simultaneously represents the morphological construct of the demiurge (as described in earlier posts). The Tree of Knowledge is also in the same place, but it is overshadowed by the archontic tree of life (knowledge in the shadow of ignorance).

By purifying the archontic tree of life the subtle, morphological deficiency "dies" (i.e. it is rectified/purified/fixed). This is symbolized by the crucified snake -- which represents the twisted, morphogenetic form of the archontic tree of life.

From the Gospel of Philip:
    So also with the tree: while its root is hidden, it sprouts and grows. If its root is exposed, the tree dries up. So it is with every birth that is in the world, not only with the revealed but with the hidden. For so long as the root of wickedness is hidden, it is strong. But when it is recognized, it is dissolved. When it is revealed, it perishes. That is why the Word says, "Already the axe is laid at the root of the trees" (Mt 3:10). It will not merely cut - what is cut sprouts again - but the ax penetrates deeply, until it brings up the root. Jesus pulled out the root of the whole place, while others did it only partially. As for ourselves, let each one of us dig down after the root of evil which is within one, and let one pluck it out of one's heart from the root. It will be plucked out if we recognize it. But if we are ignorant of it, it takes root in us and produces its fruit in our heart. It masters us. We are its slaves. It takes us captive, to make us do what we do not want; and what we do want, we do not do. It is powerful because we have not recognized it. While it exists it is active. Ignorance is the mother of all evil. Ignorance will result in death, because those who come from ignorance neither were nor are nor shall be. [...] will be perfect when all the truth is revealed. For truth is like ignorance: while it is hidden, it rests in itself, but when it is revealed and is recognized, it is praised, inasmuch as it is stronger than ignorance and error. It gives freedom. The Word said, "If you know the truth, the truth will make you free" (Jn 8:32). Ignorance is a slave. Knowledge is freedom. If we know the truth, we shall find the fruits of the truth within us. If we are joined to it, it will bring our fulfillment.

Source: http://gnosis.org/naghamm/gop.html
    What is left (after the morphogenetic root of the archontic tree of life dries up) is the natural Tree of Knowledge and the Tree of (eternal) Life which the power of the kundalini reaches to meet the eagle (Epinoia). This process would open the chakras, purify the nadis, and restore the body to it's natural, luminous state.

I'm sure there are other interesting correlations to be made. Maybe this post stirred up some ideas.
    There is a lot in that quoted excerpt. The breadth and depth of this whole ordeal is so incredible. I mean, wow. Think about memes, archetypes, and the ego. Now compare those things with the flyers who gave us their mind, the archons (the chief constructed the brain and the nervous system -- yes it's in there), Michael Harners ayahuasca experience, and Jeremy Narby's revelations on DNA and spiritual beings. Puts a very real and almost tangible twist on the matrix, eh? Remember the lancet fluke?

By the way... It seems that Mirra Alfassa (who corroborated and influenced Aurobindo's cosmogony) and Blavatsky were disciples of the same man at one time or another. Max Theon.

I just stumbled upon him and his wife's work, The Cosmic Tradition. It's only available in French, but there is one volume online that was translated to English.

I'm still sifting through it, but it's interesting. The flavor smacks of the Nag Hammadi to me: http://spiritus93.com/

This post was a little rushed but I've been compiling for the last two hours and I'm tired now. I have somewhat of an obsession with this whole topic in particular -- it's very intriguing (as well as how it relates to technology).

I hope this adds the discussion however it fits in.

Thanks,

Vivek
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 31st July 2013 at 03:35.

15. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    The best, most encoded, emotional and gut wrenching story of Yeshua and Magdalene was written by Claire Heartsong called "Anna, Grandmother of Jesus" for those who were alive and present during the time Yeshua and Magdalene walked the planet, (which I was) this will resonate with you.

That's all for now.
    "Anna, Grandmother of Jesus" touched me deeply. I attribute the full body vibrations (subtle, not outwardly seen) I've been feeling in part because of this book. I didn't mention the book because "Anna, Grandmother of Jesus" is received (channeled) by Clair Heartsong.

My burning questions were answered on how was a virgin birth possible? And how did people live for thousands of years? For me, this book is not about religion. It’s about how we are coming to know of our own awakening potentials.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 31st July 2013 at 03:56.

16. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

CdnSirian (31st July 2013), Christine (31st July 2013), Docim369 (21st April 2022), ErtheVessel (8th February 2019), Flash (31st July 2013), gripreaper (31st July 2013), Iloveyou (10th November 2014), InTheBackground (30th January 2014), karelia (1st August 2013), Reinhard (3rd August 2013), risveglio (12th August 2013), sian (23rd November 2013), sigma6 (31st July 2013), spiritguide (31st July 2013), ThresholdRising (3rd August 2013), william r sanford72 (31st July 2013)

17. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member good point's Avatar
    Thanks

Nature, Nature's God. God is real; I believe that God does exist. I believe in the existence of God because I was raised as a Christian and have subsequently averted myself from the exact faith belonging to contemporary Christians, although my belief in God has become as coterminous to those views belonging to believers of God from gnostic and pre-biblical faiths.

What's this?
    My belief in God is from the remains of history's account of an undiscovered hemisphere on Earth, and that at one time on Earth, there was no government or laws beyond that of survival. That there was no exploitation or extreme war, and neither was there forcible servitude, monetary controls, or other such doctrines among humanity to inhibit the continuum of space and time human life has from birth until death.
    Finding later St. Anselm's response to Gaunilo.

I believe that God's nature is spectrally dimensional, as an issue of perception and the following of Jesus, as a savior, i.e. Christ. God's nature belongs in the ideas of fatalism and randomness. That from death and pain, historical evidence of these can be evoked to formulate an empirical truth about God's nature as a-part of the human reality of life.

Meaning that Jesus was divine?
    I believe that Jesus lived on Earth as God, until he died. I believe that Jesus was real, even though his body was not recovered, because other historical figures have also died without their remains having been found. The exactitude of the message Jesus begot to humanity with his life is not to be misconstrued as a message of deception to topple other faiths but in fact to encourage universal resolve on Earth for peace and love and not to belong to establishments that astray humanity from virtue and then into sin. Sin, as it exists, is a product of human consumption.
    God's nature is in the results of energy as it can be discovered by life and sentience, and human interaction with inanimate matter and the observation of results within the universe, by individual occurrences and as an entirety. God's nature is solitude, God, by existing, is a creator of universes that are made separate from God that cannot be rejoined or united in an existence beyond comprehensible conception, understanding, or actualization.

My belief in God manifests in my life through the inception of ends justifying means. It is also manifested in my physical surroundings and the very composition of social and biological existence. It is manifested in the genealogy of the blood that is mine, and the blood that is shed on Earth. This is true because I believe in the physiology of inheritance. I believe that the mental capacity that God created for humanity is limitless, and that each human has an immortal soul.

What motivation do attitudes have to be decent & Virtuous?
    My life is affected by my belief in God every day. For me, as a follower of Christ, I am given strength to continue living as a mortal form of life, without succumbing to profound human evil in which those without reason or empathy, or knowledge, forces the personality into submission.

I am affected by God each day in such a way that I have faith in all of my beliefs. The faith I have in Jesus, God, and my own existence, is to be forever in suffering and in happiness, because the world around me does not merely disappear when I cannot come to my senses or trust others.

I believe in God but I do not believe that God or Jesus intends for any religion or church on the Earth, I believe that it is these institutions that seed evil into the hearth of the domains of the living, and that it is the root of evil that grows on the sufferings of those who have no faith.
    The relationship between God and religion is choice, and the illusion of choice. God does not want for anything and God does need humanity to worship God, or Jesus. For God, religion is the purpose of Christ existing on Earth and the reason why humanity needed saving. God relates to no religion and it is a fallacy for practices to be derived in any way that leaves the finite life of humanity on Earth to cease life and exist for the dying off of its kind in fear or hope of something else, as in heaven or hell, or as in praise and adoration of any single human.

A belief can be true or false.
    Last edited by good point; 31st July 2013 at 03:32. Reason: formatting

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to good point For This Post:

CdnSirian (31st July 2013), deridan (31st July 2013), Intraphase (12th September 2013), LahTera (31st July 2013), ThresholdRising (3rd August 2013), william r sanford72 (31st July 2013)

19. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Yup interesting subject! And Many different versions, no doubt...

Well in subjects like these I always think about my telephone tag game with the kiddies (many different ages)---couldn't keep an original sentence in tact for TEN minutes

(for any unknown to this game---a sentence gets whispered to the person next to them and so on and so on around a circle until WALah! A completely Different version of the original sentence pops out in TEN minutes.)

SO could we just imagine a story going through thousands of years through human communication? LOL!!!!! I could, and im sure the original is Nothing of what we think! BUT somehow TRUTH is there/here...and if u listen very hard, it resonates inbetween the telephone tag diorama of fluff
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Ammit (1st August 2013), CdnSirian (31st July 2013), Hanson (12th August 2013), heyokah (31st July 2013), LahTera (31st July 2013), markpierre (31st July 2013), mischief (24th September 2013), ThresholdRising (3rd August 2013), ulli (31st July 2013), william r sanford72 (31st July 2013)

21. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

Quote Posted by Titanium (here)
    Hi Bill,

That is one of the best posts I have read from you in some time Bill, thanks. It is strange but I almost went into the priesthood myself when I was young, what a mistake that would have been, I fully support everything you have summarised and I see that the Vatican has came under fire yet again after a documentary last night highlighted the abuse of children in the Scottish highlands by Catholic Monks this time ;
    **************************************************************************************************** ***************************************************
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b037p6h2.
    Police have confirmed they are investigating claims of sexual and physical abuse by monks at a former Catholic boarding school in the Highlands.

Alleged victims who attended Fort Augustus Abbey school told a BBC Scotland investigation that they were molested and beaten by monks over a period of three decades from the 1950s.

It has also been claimed that abuse was carried out at Carlekemp, its feeder school in East Lothian.

Both schools are no longer open.

A police statement said: "Police Scotland Highland and Islands division are investigating historic reports of allegations of abuse from former pupils at the Fort Augustus Abbey school.

"This is a live inquiry and therefore it would inappropriate to provide further comment at present."

The Lothians and Scottish Borders division said its officers would help the inquiry if evidence suggests that criminal activity occurred at Carlekemp.

Five men claimed on the Sins Of Our Fathers documentary, screened on Monday night, that they were raped or sexually abused by Father Aidan Duggan, an Australian monk who taught at Carlekemp and Fort Augustus between 1953 and 1974.

Fr Duggan died in 2004 but some abuse claims relate to men who are still alive.

Donald Macleod, who attended Fort Augustus from 1961, said he was raped by Fr Duggan when he was 14 but was not believed.

"I was called into the headmaster's office and he said that he'd heard that I'd been telling my parents about Fr Aidan and that I shouldn't tell these lies and that it's a mortal sin to lie about things like that," he told the programme.

The investigation also uncovered allegations that Fort Augustus, a Benedictine abbey, was used as a "dumping ground" for problem clergy who confessed to abusing children.

Dom Richard Yeo, abbot president of the English Benedictine Congregation, which unites autonomous Roman Catholic Benedictine communities of monks and nuns, told the programme: "I'm very sorry about any abuse that may have been committed at Fort Augustus."

Speaking on BBC Radio Scotland's Good Morning Scotland programme, Father John Robinson, the patron of a charity for abuse survivors, said the apology does not go far enough.

"There are all sorts of good words spoken, like 'sorry', and I appreciate that. But there is no programme of care for the victims," he said.

"The Church keeps falling back on the safeguarding policy. What we are dealing with is the utter failure of safeguarding."
    **************************************************************************************************** ******
    I wonder when it will stop, these cases are going back many years, so why are priests not allowed to marry or for that matter monks, for if they did surely this child abuse would never happen.
    I have read that the reason that the Vatican stopped Priest from marrying is because it was having to pay inheritance from its funds to family members and re housing spouses, I am not sure if this is the case but it would not surprise me , in the early days of Christianity all priest bishops and cardinals would be married men so what stopped it ?
    In the time of Jesus everyone involved with teaching and educating children had to be married or the were not allowed to teach or preach.

Again Great post Bill, do you know something I love this forum,
    many thanks for creating it and bringing so much talent and knowledge and like minded folks together in one place.

Kindest Regards
    Joe
    Talk about HELL on earth...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

CdnSirian (31st July 2013), Joseph McAree (31st July 2013), ThresholdRising (3rd August 2013), william r sanford72 (31st July 2013)

23. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ROMANWKT (here)
    Well done Bill, I am really very happy to hear that a person named Jesus did exist and did stick up for humanity, Just very unhappy that what he was trying to pass to us all did not survive to its full content, it would of been the most important of works for us all

Warmest regards to you bill

roman
    I wouldn't be so sure...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

CdnSirian (31st July 2013), Flash (31st July 2013), Joseph McAree (31st July 2013), ThresholdRising (3rd August 2013), william r sanford72 (31st July 2013)

25. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,315 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Cristian (here)
    Truth is…. I am scared .

I am scared to approach this subject.

David Icke once said he was Jesus. To most people that was a forgivable delusion of a brilliant mind. That was back in the times he was very confused about a lot of things.

But you know what? I’m sure he was spot on . It was however way too soon for us to understand.
    To understand that we are Jesus. We are a bit confused, we ‘ve got I-phones and I-pads but when we look down deep into our souls there is nothing but kindness and compassion.
    When the truth comes to us clearly, when a person 'goes clear', as they say.. it is a situation that most of us feel. The Jesus feeling comes, whether we want to deal with it or not.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

1inMany (31st July 2013), CdnSirian (31st July 2013), Christine (31st July 2013), Cristian (31st July 2013), exponentialist (1st August 2013), fifi (1st August 2013), Flash (31st July 2013), Gardener (1st August 2013), karelia (1st August 2013), Reinhard (3rd August 2013), spiritguide (31st July 2013), ThresholdRising (3rd August 2013), william r sanford72 (31st July 2013)

27. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member Another1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 times in 258 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Another1 (here)
    Quote Some of what I list below is quite well-known, and some of it comes from my own personal research, still ongoing.
    Most all that you list is information gifted me by a curious book loan from someone who insisted it was all a secret and that he would never discuss it. "Don't ever bring it up. Just give the book back when you're done reading."
    He seemed honest when stating, "I don't want to know."
    This was about 1995 and he had been choosing people according to a 'gut feeling' for 20 years.
    Can you remember anything at all about the book and what was in it? Was it a private document, or a published book? Can you remember any clues that may help someone to find it?
    I did not find the title of the book, just more to be curious about with my old neighbor. After a couple phone calls today I've learned that as a teen, his daughter got curious of his books and started pestering him until he would show her a few things, but still not discuss. It seems he also told her, "I don't want to know." From what I can tell though, he held back this one and I'm guessing things are shook up in his world now because she is going to visit and push him on the subject. There may be more to come yet once she's had a few days to pester him And I know it wasn't the Urantia book. That one had been loaned to me for a weekend around 1980 by someone who would have really enjoyed discussing it if it hadn't blown my young mind so well.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Another1 For This Post:

1inMany (31st July 2013), Atlas (31st July 2013), CdnSirian (31st July 2013), Flash (31st July 2013), risveglio (12th August 2013), ThresholdRising (3rd August 2013), william r sanford72 (31st July 2013)

29. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,974 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by CD7 (here)
    Yup interesting subject! And Many different versions, no doubt...

Well in subjects like these I always think about my telephone tag game with the kiddies (many different ages)---couldn't keep an original sentence in tact for TEN minutes

(for any unknown to this game---a sentence gets whispered to the person next to them and so on and so on around a circle until WALah! A completely Different version of the original sentence pops out in TEN minutes.)

SO could we just imagine a story going through thousands of years through human communication? LOL!!!!! I could, and im sure the original is Nothing of what we think! BUT somehow TRUTH is there/here...and if u listen very hard, it resonates inbetween the telephone tag diorama of fluff
    Another name for this is Chinese Whispers. But to stick with the telephone analogy, there is a device called a repeater used along long telephone lines to amplify the signal. And there are ways of reducing the noise-to-signal ratio and enhancing poor quality sound. So all is not lost. Recent stripping of the Jesus story of the victim-martyr-saviour component is one way in which the noise abatement has been taking place. And a thread like this and the one it emerged from operate like telephone repeaters.

So all is not lost. Imagine a game of Chinese Whispers where after much giggling the original message actually comes out in the end

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

1inMany (31st July 2013), CD7 (31st July 2013), CdnSirian (31st July 2013), Flash (31st July 2013), Marianne (31st July 2013), sian (23rd November 2013), ThresholdRising (3rd August 2013), william r sanford72 (31st July 2013)

31. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 633 posts

my understanding of what jesus was is quite different.
    the bible is a book of matephors... literal symbolism.

jesus is the 'sun' of god.

so we begin at the summer solstice, the sun's rays hit us directly and it is right overhead at the hottest part of the day.
    each day after the summer solstice, the suns high point drops by 2 degree's, and it keeps dropping by two degree's every day until....
    the winter solstice, where the suns rays catch us more in a glancing blow, than a direct hit.

for three days, the suns high point does not change.

then on the 25th december (technically its the eve before the 25th) the suns high point rises two degree's higher every day until its max, on the summer solstice.

the 'sun' of god is born on christmas day. (that's when the solar years begins)
    prior to that though, the sun is in decline, and when it reaches its lowest point... it is (metaphorically speaking) dead.
    and it stays dead for three days, after which it is resurrected.

thats how we get jesus dying for three days, then a resurrection.

there's more.

if you begin at the star of the east, and draw a line through the three stars of orions belt (also known as the three kings)
    and bring that line down to the horizon, that , will be where the 'sun' of god will be born.
    thus we get the three kings following the star of the east to where the son of god will be born.

they change the names of the trinity every age. this age its jesus mary and the holy spirit,
    but in babylonian times it was tamus, semiramis, and nimrod. go back even further into ancient egypt and it was osiris, isis, and horus.
    so given that the trinity predates the current doctrine, how Can there have been an actual man called jesus?,
    and for that matter, if the keep changing the names every age, how can the current religion actually be the one truth?

we are in the age of pisces atm, which is why there is a lot of fish symbolism knocking about,
    there is even a reference in the bible to someone asking christ how long he will be there,
    and he said something like, go to a place and look for a man with a pitcher of water (aquarius)

if you look at the last supper by da vinci, notice that the 12 disciples are arranged into 4 groups of three.
    with jesus in the middle. the twelve disciples are the twelve signs of the zodiac, arranged into the four seasons of the solar year.

this goes back to ancient egypt. there was no man called jesus. imo.
    Last edited by SKAWF; 31st July 2013 at 05:42.
    when i went there nothing happened!, i was bored out of my mind..................in the Twilight Zone.

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SKAWF For This Post:

Atlas (31st July 2013), CD7 (31st July 2013), CdnSirian (31st July 2013), chocolate (31st July 2013), Flash (31st July 2013), Gardener (1st August 2013), misfit312 (28th August 2013), northstar (31st July 2013), Positive Vibe Merchant (31st July 2013), ThresholdRising (3rd August 2013), william r sanford72 (31st July 2013)

33. Link to Post #58
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,607 times in 391 posts

The Flavian signature Joseph Atwill

34. The Following User Says Thank You to marlowe For This Post:

ThresholdRising (3rd August 2013)

35. Link to Post #59
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Regarding this topic: Kathleen McGowan's books - http://www.amazon.com/Kathleen-McGow...161&sr=1-2-ent are about Mary Magdeline's life. Written as novels they are quite the page turners. Yet they are novels so that they could be published. I had read two of them and was quite moved. Then last year when her husband Philip Coppens died of an aggressive fast cancer I was stunned. Their work was intertwined and their union was powerful.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/brillia...thleen-mcgowan - radio show...

" Coming back from a tour abroad, Philip and Kathleen form a power couple whose interests in Ancient History and Current Paranormal phenomena make for a life of love anyone would fantasize on.

Kathleen's personal story on human trafficking and interest in the divine feminine has led her to become a world re-known author of amazing books such as "The Heroine's Journey: A Celebration of the Divine Feminine", "The Expected One", "The Book of Love", and "The Poet Prince".

Philip, whom you've met before on Brilliant Essence (see archived shows) is an investigative journalist and author of all things mysterious, ranging from world politics to crop circles.

Please visit: http://www.kathleenmcgowan.com

and http://www.philipcoppens.com"

http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=23168 article about him.

Kathleen McGowan deals extensively with everything Bill discussed about the life of Jesus and the influences at work. I'm grateful for her research as I don't have the time to become a Gnostic scholar or historical researcher myself.

36. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

1inMany (31st July 2013), Christine (31st July 2013), ErtheVessel (8th February 2019), fifi (1st August 2013), Flash (31st July 2013), Freed Fox (31st July 2013), karelia (1st August 2013), Maunagarjana (31st July 2013), mischief (24th September 2013), penn (3rd August 2013), RunningDeer (31st July 2013), sian (23rd November 2013), ThresholdRising (3rd August 2013), william r sanford72 (31st July 2013), write4change (3rd August 2013)

37. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Great summary Bill, brilliant, scholarly, beautifully laid out. This thing with the Archons makes a lot of sense. I like Weidner, he is a perceptive thinker. It also reminds me ironically of Richard Hoagland's reference to the John Carter of Mars movie. Saying they were panning it because of it's pointed reference to "Archon" like figures. It was getting too close to some hidden truths...

In any event I no longer get caught up in too many technicalities. ie. labeling Jesus as the son of God, or who specifically was an angel or a demon, etc. Since we are dealing with truth mythologized and turned into stories to contain other metaphorical symbolism, massaged and reinterpreted over centuries now.

I still can't help but believe Jesus was gifted with spiritual insight most men will never comprehend or experience their entire lives. He understood love as universal and inseparable from the nature of reality. I believe he was a reincarnation of something, that he was sent here by someone. Bart Ehrman has opened another window, that the bible we know today, the earliest intact version only goes back to 400 AD. And the fact there are millions of different variations demands that any man of reason, must put aside any pretension of having absolute knowledge. And it absolutely makes it a logical impossibility to consider the bible "literally" This view is a dying cause. And could only be propagated and is the most likeliest reason why we have been and are only now just starting to come out of a dark ages.

The threat you speak of... I would say is to institutions. Institutions of men. The very same battle we fight today... the Pyramid (an energy concentration system) vs a world of true freedom and individuality. Of course he was a threat to that. One of the central themes of the early texts, was that it was never the intention of the "Lord God" that man congregate and create cities. They must have understood the sociological implications. The pyramids of power under Archon instructions were it's inevitable outcomes. Man enslaving man, in direct contravention of spiritual law. I think what we see today is actually "upside down" what it was supposed to be ie. the the man at the "top" of the pyramid should be the most self sacrificing, the greatest servant to those "below" him. It was supposed to be a an upside down pyramid (to our way of thinking today) Somehow it got inverted and those at the bottom became enslaved to the smaller group above them (how foolish is that?...) and so on... Satanic? upside down? hmm...

Thus began the war for man's soul. Wow. So many permutations. This post has come at a very good time for me. so much potential grist for the mill. I will be struggling with this for some time. I do feel I need to have "Jesus" and all that he stands for, as my guiding post. Literal or not, is not the point. Not the argument at all. It is much deeper and more spiritual then that. logic, truth, love, universal principle.

The "world" today is punishing us here in the West for our hypocrisy. It's a wake up call. And there is a lot of sh** that is going to need to be cleared out...

I read the New International version during 3 months in solitary. I think that was meant to be. I was never going to get around to it. And there would be no way on the outside to focus my mind for that long to get the job done. I literally had to lock myself in (lol). But I can now say this. The real story of the bible isn't what is being taught in the Churches. All those little sound bites, taken out of context. We are STILL being mislead by the institutions. There is a real principle there. Want to put something out of reach for 95% of the population while placing it in plain site? Then make the book on it over 1000 pages. This is a Roman system in and of itself. Lets NOT forget Jesus NEVER wrote ONE book himself.

There is a bigger story being hidden. It CAN in fact be, and should be read cover to cover at least once. It just gives a different perspective and help me overcome mental blocks and questions lingering in my mind. Winston Shrout forced me to look at the book as a whole. The OT and NT. Two Covenants. Two different systems of "Law" That is the bigger story. And how the KJ Authorized Version (who gave him the right?) was designed to create the foundation of a system of laws, commerce and trust. I guess what I am saying is, that apparently then this would indicate the book evolves. There is immutable fundamental truth in it. But it evolves. Like DNA, the fundamental essence of what it is cannot be destroyed, regardless how contaminated it becomes, it will eventually return back to it's essence. (just a theory of mine)

I see the "first attempt" at it's 'manipulation' starting with the Romans, They tried to mold it into "their image" Their image of Rome, an education in Registration, philosophy, a creation of the Roman Empire. A double edged sword. A book of mystery, multiple layers of truth, hidden secrets.

I think we are due for another major shift of perception of truth.
    And yet somehow it's power lies in the fact that no matter how each century tries to construe it, and I believe for mostly higher purpose. It manages to mold the perception and reality of the people of each century. Like a recursive equation.

I think we are due for another potential huge "upgrade"
    Think of the implications, if we get it right the whole of humanity could be lifted up. According to Bill Dawkins, author of Power vs Force. We are at the threshold, if we can just raise our level past 200 (based on a scale from 0 to 1000) Jesus was at 900 or something like that, Godhood must be 1000 I guess) But THAT could be the singularity that could shift everything. That could be what is really happening. What is really going down.

Enough rambling for one night... looking forward to more great inputs...

38. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

1inMany (31st July 2013), Atlas (31st July 2013), CdnSirian (31st July 2013), Christine (31st July 2013), deridan (31st July 2013), Flash (31st July 2013), Freed Fox (31st July 2013), gripreaper (31st July 2013), Jayke (31st July 2013), Joseph McAree (31st July 2013), karelia (2nd August 2013), LahTera (31st July 2013), Muzz (7th September 2013), sian (23rd November 2013), ThresholdRising (3rd August 2013), william r sanford72 (31st July 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1 3 13 35 LastLast