+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst 1 6 16 35 LastLast

Thread: The real Jesus, the real Mary, Gnosis, the Archons, and the world's first major smear campaign

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

Default Re: The real Jesus, the real Mary, Gnosis, the Archons, and the world's first major smear campaign

Perhaps we are re-assembling the library of Alexandria, (metaphorically speaking) taken from us in the grandest cover-up. Having just passed through the depest darkest winter of the great year, the apocalyptic revealing is underway.

Quote Bill----> We are still in with a chance
    Indeed we are.

Quote Posted by chocolate (here)
    Thank you, Bill, for the compilation of books and videos, much appreciated!
    I feel like I just walked in the old library that still existed when I was a kid, through the cool stoned stairwell and through the smell of wood, dust, paper and the butterflies in my stomach.
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

4evrneo (1st August 2013), chocolate (1st August 2013), Christine (1st August 2013), gripreaper (1st August 2013), johnf (1st August 2013), Joseph McAree (18th September 2013), nomadguy (2nd August 2013), Snookie (13th August 2013), ThresholdRising (3rd August 2013), william r sanford72 (1st August 2013), Wind (1st August 2013)

3. Link to Post #102
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,396 times in 4,297 posts

Default Re: The real Jesus, the real Mary, Gnosis, the Archons, and the world's first major smear campaign

Thanks very much Bill for sharing this with us. It aligns almost totally with my own thoughts and feelings, which have become what they are after years and years of research, investigation and meditation on the matter.

Perhaps another point to add to the list, something which I feel quite strongly about, is an agenda to heavily water down Jesus’s teachings, combined with an effort to preserve and sustain the life of the Old Testament (which has far surpassed its ‘Best Before’ date) and all the doctrine, tradition and control mechanisms of ancient Jewish mythology.

The ministry of Jesus was not bent merely on freeing people from oppression, who had suffered for so long at the hands of Roman tyranny, but also from the Church. The destructive and quite negative elements he sought to reform have unfortunately not only survived (still deeply embedded in Christianity), but have continued to flourish, keeping the masses spiritually malnourished and locked down in fear and control.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

4evrneo (1st August 2013), Christine (1st August 2013), deridan (2nd August 2013), Jean-Marie (4th August 2013), Joseph McAree (18th September 2013), Snookie (13th August 2013), ThresholdRising (3rd August 2013), william r sanford72 (1st August 2013), Wind (1st August 2013)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 633 posts

its funny how things work sometimes.

ive said previously that i dont believe jesus to have been a real man.

but this thread has caused me to look a bit deeper into things.

specifically, the trinity.
    to my mind, it IS symbolic, but symbolic of what exactly?...

at first my mind (and imagination) went to the obvious....

we are androgynous in our true nature. even if we have been convinced that we are Only, a man or a woman.

so maybe the trinty represents the masculine, and feminine balance, with our point of awareness at its full potential, (as the christ)

i am someone who believes that they have gotten us to externalise our own internal spiritual composition,
    in order to disenfranchise us from our source, while not completely severing us from it.

but it seems too simplistic.

why not have the symbolisim as a physical man and women?...

they obviously chose a physical woman, a non physical 'spirit', and a physical child for a reason...

so maybe the woman represents that physical body,
    the non physical 'spirit' could be our energetic aspect, and the christ could be the embodiment of the two combined.

but then again, the woman could be the magnetism of the earth, which we also experience on a physical level...
    the holy spirit could be the electricity of the Sun,
    and the christ could be our physical, and spiritual presence, in relation to the sun and the earth, but physically...
    embodied on this planet.

i probably wouldnt even be thinking about this if it wasnt for this thread, even though i dont quite agree with the premise of it.

i would suggest though, as i have done here many times,

that if you continue to look outside of yourselves for the answers to stuff like this...
    that you will never reconnect yourself back to source, because its not to be found outside of yourself...

it is to be found within.
    Last edited by SKAWF; 1st August 2013 at 14:12.
    when i went there nothing happened!, i was bored out of my mind..................in the Twilight Zone.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SKAWF For This Post:

Another1 (1st August 2013), birddog (1st August 2013), CD7 (1st August 2013), chocolate (1st August 2013), Christine (1st August 2013), johnf (1st August 2013), Joseph McAree (18th September 2013), Sebastion (1st August 2013), Snookie (13th August 2013), ThresholdRising (3rd August 2013), william r sanford72 (1st August 2013)

7. Link to Post #104
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Quote Posted by nomadguy (here)
    This is a great thread I began reading many of the text from the links and one of the books mentioned here - The Unknown Life of Jesus Christ, by Nicolas Notovitch

Right before I began to read this I also watched the video from BBC about the lost gospels, it triggered my memory about a news story I had come across not too long ago,
    http://www.theworld.org/2013/01/isra...sus-synagogue/
    About a town named "Magdala"
    from the article
    Israeli Archeologists Discover “Jesus’ Synagogue”
    By Irris Makler ⋅ January 4, 2013 ⋅ "In the time of Jesus, Magdala was a thriving fishing village. It was home to Mary Magdalene – she was “Mary of Magdala.” And it was located in the small area along the sea of Galilee where the bible said Jesus lived and ministered and performed most of his miracles. "

In that same article the author chose to display a photo of a mosaic found in Magdala,

This image struck me,
    I was immediately thrust right back into my reading of the book by Nicolas Notovitch
    Which is about a man from Russia whom went to Tibet in search of the unknown or lost years of Jesus. His hypothesis focused on the possibility of the Tibetan prophet Issa being from the middle east. As fascinating as this was this is not what struck me. What struck was the geometry in the mosaic. What I immediately thought of was a mandala...

I found this quite exciting as I had just begun reading of a man was traveling to that very region in search of the lost years of jesus. The hindus say that jesus studied in Nalanda. This is fairly well known information I had even heard Alan Watts speak about this fact in one of his talks. Nalanda is due south of Tibet.
    Attachment 22215

I strongly recommend reading The Unknown Life of Jesus Christ, by Nicolas Notovitch
    I have not finished yet, but I will say it is an exciting read. Both from the descriptions of the region and the mystery he embarked on.

I have long since studied this very topic, I have read books like Holy Blood Holy Grail and a medium sized pile of other books, some of which were references for it. I agree with Bill's summation of what Bérenger Saunière found... And that his discovery had something to do with the real truth of Jesus and Mary Magdalene or "Mariamne from Magdala". I for one will be watching this thread closely.
    Thank you! I just got it in Kindle from Amazon.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

4evrneo (1st August 2013), birddog (1st August 2013), karamba (2nd August 2013), nomadguy (2nd August 2013), ThresholdRising (3rd August 2013), william r sanford72 (1st August 2013)

9. Link to Post #105
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,580 times in 2,838 posts

after three days almost of reading.going inward.without the massive amount of info now gifted by means of books and vids etc. posted on this wonderful thread beeing explored .i realized it was an asshole thing of me to do .to my loved ones.selfish.forcing a truth is abit like forcing democracy with a gun.much to learn.thank you avalon...sorry back to thread..william.
    Last edited by william r sanford72; 1st August 2013 at 16:31.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

4evrneo (1st August 2013), golden wonder (9th August 2013), Joseph McAree (18th September 2013), Prodigal Son (1st August 2013), ThresholdRising (3rd August 2013)

11. Link to Post #106
    I live in Ottawa, Ontario Canada with my life partner.
    Thanks

Bill, I find your thread very interesting. I have not posted for a very long time, but I do check the sight and often read but not comment on many threads.

There was a Jesus, just not the one that most of humanity was taught to believe in. I believe this is basically what you were commenting on in your thread.

I responded to a similar thread on PA some time ago sighting the scholarly work of Dr. Barbara Thiering, an expert on the Dead Sea Schrolls.

Dr. Thiering wrote the book " JESUS & THE RIDDLE OF THE DEAD SEA SCROLLS". Her web site is well worth exploring: peshertechnique.infinitsolutions.com .

Dr. Thiering is considered an authority on the pesher technique.
    Dr. Leonie Star, in her forward to Dr. Thiering's book explains the pesher technique as follows: Quote" Modern literature makes much of the concept of "subtext", those ideas lying below the surface words of the text. Some of the biblical interpretations of the century have accepted that there is a second meaning lying below the words of the gospels - this meaning is usually seen as either mythical or allegorical. Theiring's view of the underlying meaning is radically different-she sees in it an actual chronicle of events, portraying the history of Jesus. These events can be traced through the device of "pesher", a technique adapted from Old Testement interpretations characteristic of the scribes at Qumran, adjacent to where the Dead See Scrolls were discovered." Unquote

I have read Theiring's book, it is a very scholarly work paying great attention to detail. At times, difficult to get through, however it was well worth it.

I saw Theiring paint a portrait of a man (Jesus) that the New Testament cannot match in its details, passion of the times and of Jesus himself.

This book adds to the vast amount of info. already published regarding Jesus of Nazareth and who He was/is. I found this Jesus to be very human, and compassionate, but very much behind the scenes in the guidance of his message as apposed to being in the forefront leading.

He did marry Mary Magdelene. They had a daughter and a son. There was a falling between Jesus and Magdalen regarding the leadership of the movement. This lead to a divorce between Mary and Jesus.

According to Theiring's interpetation (using the pesher technique) . Jesus was crucified and removed from the cross withing 24 hrs after being given a drug to fain death. He was revived and spent some time healing. He continued his teaching, and if memory serves me well, He died at the age of 75 in Antioch.

All is to say that this adds more texture to the story of the person called Jesus.

Thiering's book is well worth the read, and here web site goes into great detail on much of what was meant in the New and Old testament. Using pesher, paints a very different picture of Jesus and his times. It is well worth the reading and studying.

I

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to lightseeker For This Post:

AlaBil (1st August 2013), avid (1st August 2013), Christine (2nd August 2013), johnf (1st August 2013), karamba (2nd August 2013), LeeEllisMusic (2nd August 2013), nomadguy (2nd August 2013), Prodigal Son (1st August 2013), sandpainter (28th February 2015), sunflower (6th August 2013), ThresholdRising (3rd August 2013), william r sanford72 (2nd August 2013)

13. Link to Post #107
    United States Avalon Member Prodigal Son's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 675 posts

Quote Posted by Prodigal Son (here)
    Quote Posted by ThresholdRising (here)
    Quote Jesus said to them, "When you make the two one, and when you make the inside like the outside and the outside like the inside, and the above like the below, and when you make the male and the female one and the same, so that the male not be male nor the female female; and when you fashion eyes in the place of an eye, and a hand in place of a hand, and a foot in place of a foot, and a likeness in place of a likeness; then will you enter the kingdom." This stuck out to me in relation to what I was talking about earlier.
    Love percieved everything undividedly through unified perception?
    We are suffering from a split mind... left side of the brain male and the right side female. This is directly correlated to the Kabbalistic Tree of Life. The Left pillar is male (severity) and the right is female (mercy). The goal is to take the middle path, to be impaled upon the tree, to seek the "narrow road".... etc. When we unify our consciousness we will attain the "kingdom of God"....

Peter Novak has a very interesting take on this called the "Binary Soul Doctrine"...

I just wanted to add what I think is a noteworthy aspect of this Split Mind theory...

Firstly, just looking at the human brain we can see two hemispheres with only a few connections between them called the corpus callosum...

This split creates a division in consciousness whereby they don't talk to each other the way they should, cutting off communication between the conscious mind (left) and the subconscious mind (right).

As I mentioned previously, this is related to the two pillars of the Temple, Jachin and Boaz, (and the Tree of Life which has three paths, right left and middle). These represent the Emotions of Severity (male) and Mercy (female). You need to enter the Temple between the two pillars, which means to take the middle path, striking a balance between Aggression and Complacency, among other dichotomies.

Since human consciousness creates the reality we live in, these two hemispheres are reflected in the world.

The left (Western) Hemisphere, with its Abrahamic religions being dominant, and with its ruling criminal cabal worshiping the Narcissist male god Jehovah, has terrorized the rest of the world, financially, militarily, psychologically, etc.... and it is missing the Divine Feminine. The Eastern religions are much more balanced, founded on the premise of Yin and Yan, taking duality into consideration, but have succumbed to the tyranny of the Western Cabal.

So in this way the entire world is manifesting the insane condition of the human brain in its present state.
    Last edited by Prodigal Son; 1st August 2013 at 17:57.

14. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

4evrneo (1st August 2013), Billy (1st August 2013), CD7 (1st August 2013), chocolate (2nd August 2013), Christine (2nd August 2013), gripreaper (2nd August 2013), heyokah (2nd August 2013), Jean-Marie (4th August 2013), johnf (1st August 2013), karamba (2nd August 2013), Roisin (21st August 2013), seko (3rd August 2013), sigma6 (8th August 2013), Snookie (13th August 2013), ThresholdRising (3rd August 2013), william r sanford72 (2nd August 2013), Wind (1st August 2013)

15. Link to Post #108
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Gardener, will you believe me that I was thinking exactly about the library of Alexandria, you read my mind.

About the person Jesus and the symbol Jesus, I always think of them at the same time. I do think Jesus can be understood as a symbol on many levels. And I do think of the real person also. I always remember how a deception is built on the base of truth infused with lies or variations of truths, so...
    Last edited by chocolate; 1st August 2013 at 18:55.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Billy (1st August 2013), ThresholdRising (3rd August 2013), william r sanford72 (2nd August 2013)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    I see Jesus as a messenger...I often wonder where he came from? Do you?
    I have no idea -- honestly.

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Also in much of the information you have mentioned he clearly states that he will return for his flock...just wondered what your interpretation/thoughts of this are ... ?
    My interpretation of that (and those words have been mistranslated and 'spun' many times over) is that his real message would return to wide awareness. Not the man or the being himself.

With reference to the 24 elder thread here. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...s-A-revelation

Post 2 of the OP I refer to this book. The only planet of choice. http://ia600409.us.archive.org/16/it...net_choice.pdf

There is a whole Chapter that refers to The Nazarene (Jesus) chapter 15 the title is "The Nazarene".

As with all information use discernment. personally The Only Planet of Choice rings true for me. But i am only one in 7 billion.

Some snippets from the book.

HARRIET: We were wondering about the Immaculate Conception, and whether you would tell us about that, and also if the Nazarene had offspring?

Tom: You ask us to tell you our thoughts or our knowing?

HARRIET: Your knowing.

Tom: We understand not why humankind make complications out of simple information. The earth mother of the Nazarene was implanted by the Hoova, in what you term.. you do it in your planet without physicalness.

JOHN: Yes, artificial insemination.

Tom: Yes, Jesus was the first-born. He is Hoova, that the nation of Israel calls Yehovah. After his birth, then Mary and Joseph had seven other male and three female. The Nazarene's physical brother and sister siblings were not implanted. You asked if the Nazarene experienced the physical glory?

GUEST: We were talking about the genetic influence of the Hoovids, and we identified the first two genetic implants of the Hoovids, and we wondered whether the Nazarene represented the third?

Tom: He was like that but that does not mean he offspringed children.

DAVID: So he had no offspring?

Tom: You make your world complicated. He was a representative of Hoova. In the genetic stream of Hoova, there existed beings of Hoova on Planet Earth. What the Nazarene did was to reawaken the coding of memory within. He was a man upon Planet Earth, and as with nearly all men upon Planet Earth, went through a sexual development, as do females, which comes from the source of soul within.

For in the moment of sexual exchange, it is the one moment in your
    physical life when you attain the oneness of your Creator. It is that time and moment which is sought. This is part of the difficulty upon Planet Earth, for humankind has misunderstood the purpose of sex, and in searching for the returning to the Creator, has debased it.

And because the founders of religion knew the truth of this returning, and did not wish the masses to attain it also, they forbade it, and thereby made it dominant. Part of the difficulty of male humankind moving from one woman to another in endlessness stems from the misunderstanding and non development of true exchange, and the purpose of this exchange.

It was necessary for the Nazarene to experience that with the Magdalene. In the exchange with the Magdalene he was able to maintain his true identity with the Creator. Is that understood?

When both partners whose motive is clean - we do not wish to preach -who understand who they are, and their oneness with their mate, and have attained the bringing of two together in unison and great glory, this then brings great joy.

If you experience this, remember, do not let it pass, for it is catching a star, riding a star. Remember that, for it will always bring you back to the returning of your creation. Know also that you are part of the Creator, and that you also created the Creator.

HARRIET: That's beautiful.

JOHN: So, what you're saying is that Mary Magdalene did not have a child?

Tom: Not from the Nazarene.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANDREW: The mission of the Nazarene apparently almost succeeded but, as you say, there was failure because of the role of society and our so-called 'civilization'. There are many on Earth today who fully expect the return of the Nazarene, and I gather from what you say that is not possible, since the single individual will not return to……?

Tom: This is correct, a single individual will not return. There are many on this planet similar to the Nazarene. It will be a collection. Those that come and say they are the Nazarene or the Messiah, are not the true Messiah. As we have explained before, when they call themselves masters, they are not masters

End Snippet
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another perspective to view from.

Peace
    Last edited by Billy; 1st August 2013 at 19:57. Reason: fix quote
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

CD7 (1st August 2013), Flash (1st August 2013), Jean-Marie (4th August 2013), johnf (1st August 2013), Joseph McAree (18th September 2013), karamba (2nd August 2013), Marin (2nd August 2013), ThresholdRising (3rd August 2013), william r sanford72 (2nd August 2013)

19. Link to Post #110
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Christine (here)
    Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    I threw the Urantia book away. The only kind of "religious book" that I ever threw away. I think it is full of misinformation. It had been given to me by the worst witch you can think of. I literally mean it.
    Quote Guitarpikk: aside from who gave it to you... why is it that you feel this way...have you any obvious discrepancies you can state...

I am sure I've read online about it being 'debunked' and I'm sure there are some good points raised in those arguments...however I am just wanting your reason(s) you feel this way and what it is based on.
    I do not have it anymore, so i cannot give specific discrepancies, and discrepancies compared with what? To have discrepancies, you have to have a comparative.

I read it all and remember enjoying it if I took it as a science fi book (i do like science fiction). But, contrarily to some science fiction books containing a large amount of truth, I thought Urantia book was rather not true. At the most, explaining another planet reality, but most probably just imagination.

Why? Because the woman who gave it to me had been part of a church, pretty high near the head of it, that promoted heavily the reading and usage of Urantia book. Yet, she was beating up children, had deep knowledge of herbal usage for nefarious purposes, used magic for her own benefit, was stealing and lying, name it (took me a while to see it, but there was no mistaking about this). I was sure that the precise book given to me had been charged with nefarious energies, so I threw it away.

Edit:

Bill, I remember while reading it finding a lots of references to the ordinary bible stories, twisted another way. Plus additions from imaginative people. As an example, I clearly remember that people were traveling in a sacz that were hanging down from huge birds (the tork stories, but for adult people), it was a mode of locomotion way way back. And all kind of stuff like this.
    Hi Flash,

I just want to add my voice to yours on the Urantia book (a subject to be moved to another thread so as to not derail this one).

It has much right but a hidden agenda is palpable to my senses. The intuitive sense that it implants wrong intent in the reader made me put it down and never look for it again.

If we are to take the teachings of Jesus and Mary Magdalene at their core truth we must learn to trust our inner Self knowingness, tune into that for there are the keys. Our susceptibility to undesirable influences will only end when we truly know ourselves.

I have never posted on this site so be gentle lol
    Now there stood by the cross of Jesus His mother, and His mother’s sister, Mary [the wife] of Clopas, and Mary Magdalene. Gospel of Luke.
    In chapter 24 of the gospel of Luke, there is an account of Jesus appearing to two people walking on the road to Emmaus after His resurrection. Luke 24:18 identifies one of the persons as "Cleopas" who is believed to be Mary's husband. Some biblical scholars speculate the other person with Cleopas on the road was his wife, Mary.
    MARY CLEOPAS- CLEOPATRA
    MARY MAGDALENE-
    Mary Magdalene (original Greek Μαρία ἡ Μαγδαληνή),[2] or Mary of Magdala and sometimes The Magdalene, is a religious figure in Christianity. She has been called the second-most important woman in the New Testament after Mary the mother of Jesus.[3]
    Magdala (Aramaic: מגדלא / Magdala, meaning "elegant", "great", or "tower" (viz. "great place"); Hebrew: מגדל / Migdal, meaning "
    Cleopatra of Alexander was a Piso family member
    The romans referred to her as the harlot
    Cleopatra VII Philopator (Greek: Κλεοπάτρα Φιλοπάτωρ; Late 69 BC[1] – August 12, 30 BC), known to history as Cleopatra,[2][3] was the last pharaoh of Ancient Egypt. She was a member of the Ptolemaic dynasty, a family of Greek[4][5][6][7][8][9] origin that ruled Egypt after Alexander the Great's death during the Hellenistic period.

Tower of Alexandria
    Cleopatra of the Magdala=Mary of the Tower.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to spannera For This Post:

Another1 (1st August 2013), Billy (1st August 2013), chocolate (2nd August 2013), Christine (2nd August 2013), Flash (1st August 2013), Joseph McAree (18th September 2013), Marin (2nd August 2013), Sophocles (1st August 2013), ThresholdRising (3rd August 2013), william r sanford72 (2nd August 2013), Wind (2nd August 2013)

21. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,079 times in 3,095 posts

[/COLOR]
    Quote Posted by Sith73 (here)
    Great Post Bill! I believe ghostrider touched on the subject of my next thought which is the THE TALMUD JMMANUEL. Have you looked at this by chance?
    Identical information here Sith ... perhaps coincidence hey! ;-)

A document was discovered in 1963 by a Greek Catholic Priest who had become a "contact" for the Cosmic Messengers who led him to this "lost" scroll. This Priest was persecuted and finally was killed, but not before he translated part of it and gave it to another man, Billy Meier from Switzerland, who would also become a contact. This document represents the true story of the life of the one commonly known as "Jesus of Nazareth". It is told by Jesus AND his disciple Judas Iscarioth who was also his scribe. For the first time in history Judas Iscarioth's name is cleared because he was NOT the one who "betrayed" Jesus. Absolute clarification of the numerous falsifications, misrepresentations and history 2000 years ago is given. Some of the many questions answered are:

* How was Christ conceived and why Mary was chosen?
    * What was His true name at birth (Immanuel) and why was it changed to "Jesus" which means "The Anointed"?
    * Who were the actual "teachers" of Immanuel?
    * Who is GOD and what is THE CREATION above God?
    * What are the true Laws of God and The Creation?
    * What did Immanuel teach about Personal Responsibility?
    * Who actually "betrayed" Immanuel and why was Judas Iscarioth blamed?
    * What is the true purpose of Baptism?
    * What was the purpose and meaning of Immanuel's Crucifixion and the Resurrection?
    * What became of Immanuel after His Resurrection?
    * What is the "Curse of Israel" and why is there a curse?
    * What is Immanuel's and OUR connection with Celestial Messengers?
    * Are we on Earth currently living in "The End Times" as predicted in Revelations?
    * Why did Immanuel promise to return to us and do we know when?

read here...
    http://www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com/PJ_02.pdf

Eric/viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Billy (1st August 2013), chocolate (2nd August 2013), Flash (1st August 2013), johnf (1st August 2013), Joseph McAree (18th September 2013), karamba (2nd August 2013), korgh (2nd August 2013), sigma6 (8th August 2013), Sith73 (1st August 2013), ThresholdRising (3rd August 2013), Tibouchine (2nd August 2013), william r sanford72 (2nd August 2013)

23. Link to Post #112
    United States Avalon Member Sith73's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,171 times in 243 posts

Thanks Viking for the link I will read shorty thanks again

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sith73 For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (1st August 2013), johnf (1st August 2013), ThresholdRising (3rd August 2013)

25. Link to Post #113
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,441 times in 780 posts

This is an excerpt from Pierre Sabak`s book The Murder of Reality, p. 130-131, and a footnote (58):

Cited as the Imperial Emperor (63 BC-AD 14), Augustus aka Gaius Octavius is contemporaneous to Jesus and the development of the Roman Church. The title Augustus is reduced philologically from «Ogygia» (Theban), named in honor after the mythical King of Thebes «Ogyges». His bloodline is further deduced from the Canaanite King «Og-Yasir». Ogyges` reign is concurrent with Atlantis and Noah. Registered with Erechtheus and Cecrops, Ogyges` divine offspring is described as part-human and part-serpent, otherwise angelic.

Ogyges` namesake rendered in Latin is grouped with the transitive verb «oggero» (to bring or offer) and is paired with «ogganio» (to growl), imitable of the canine. Growling of the dog religiously is cogent with the helical rising of the Dog star, Sirius. Celebrated, the renewal of the constellation is marked ritualistically by the oracle barking or mimicking the canine, servile to the worship of Bacchus. Occult practice and knowledge observed thorough the «orgia» (ceremony) is transferred from the Craft of the «Ogygis». Designation of the «Ogygia» (Theban) divulges the Greek mystery «orgia» (secret rite), translated into English as «orgy», implicit of the «ogre». The ogre is compared to «ogle» -a «watcher or a dragon».

Celebration of the «orgia» denudes sexual practices, conceptual of the Greek verb «orgao» (to swell or to be excited), quite literally «oggero» (to bring) to an erection. «Orgao» is anatomical of the organ, relative to «orgasmos» (orgasm), thematic of the «augury», initiated from «Thebes» (Ogygia). Celebrants of the «orgia» (orgy) accord to the sacred or imperial bloodline, conceived from angels the «hemitheoi» (hemitheos), transpired from the oligarch Ogyges (Orion).

Ancestry of the Theban King Ogyges discloses the Roman Imperial lineage of Augustus, traced archaically from Erech and earlier Uruq (Iraq), cult centers contracted to Thebes. In addition, Thebes appears to have been aligned to the capital Mari. In ancient Persian, the appellation «Mari» translates (of the serpent) and indicates (a serpent being), exterior to the Persian title «mal» (a king). Esoteric, the location of Mari is matched with a «Theban», articulated as «teaban», assigned to the cobra ideogram.

Application of the uraeus glyph records the «anguigena» (a Theban), appended with (the offspring of the snake), in Greek the «ogygia» (ogre). The «anguigena» is analogous to «Augustan» (imperial), and is replicated through «Augustus» the first Roman Emperor, imaged as the serpent (Latin anguis). To conclude, bloodline of Augustus is reciprocal of the Theban priesthood congruous with the snake.

The royal center of Thebes extended its influence into the heart of Rome, via the pharaonic (Theban) and Ptolemy (Greek) Dynasties. Descendents of the Syrian (Theban) priesthood created the Roman Church. In addition, they seeded the bloodline of Jesus through the Emperor Augustus himself (58). Allied to the western nations, Rome augmented the theology of Mithra with Amun to create the new religion Christianity, built upon the ashes of Jerusalem. Its new Kingdom and Temple were built as Christendom, located on the shores of England...

Footnote 58:

Alexander`s rule governed the Middle East perpetuated through his general Ptolemy and the rise of the Greek Ptolemaic Dynasty (305-30 BC). Two and a half centuries later, the offspring of the Ptolemaic and Roman line is merged with the Royal Highness Cleopatra. Famously the beautiful queen committed suicide by the bite of an asp, in double talk copulated with the noble line of Augustus. Cleopatra`s secret heir conceived after the battle of Actium in 31 BC is Jesus Christ. Her fated meeting with Caesar`s General Mark Anthony in Tarsus (Taurus) is the birthplace of Saul of Tarsus, a roman citizen known later as St. Paul, the father of the church. Circumstantial evidence suggests that Mark Anthony is known otherwise as St. Mark the Apostle, companion to Peter and Paul. Mark originally a Greek name is attributed with the authorship of the second Gospel -chronologically the earliest in date. Importantly, «Mark» in Latin translates as (a male sprung from Mars), correlated with the title (Marquis). The descendents of Mars are identical in Hebrew to the name Adam, signified as Cadmus. Jesus` offspring are equated with the legend of Arthur and ruled over «Albion» (Britain) post-Ceasar`s campaign.
    Last edited by Sophocles; 1st August 2013 at 22:31.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sophocles For This Post:

CD7 (1st August 2013), chocolate (2nd August 2013), johnf (1st August 2013), Joseph McAree (18th September 2013), ThresholdRising (3rd August 2013), william r sanford72 (2nd August 2013)

27. Link to Post #114
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    Do you have a link for this information. The four and twenty invisible's are who i refer to in this thread. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...s-A-revelation
    Here is the link: gnosis.org/library/pistis-sophia/ps088.htm

See also: gnosis.org/library/pistis-sophia/ps005.htm

And moreover Jesus had not told his disciples the total expansion of all the regions of the great Invisible and of the three triple-powers and of the four-and-twenty invisibles, and all their regions and their æons and their orders, how they are extended--those which are the emanations of the great Invisible--and their ungenerated and their self-generated and their generated and their light-givers and their unpaired and their rulers and their authorities and their lords and their archangels and their angels and their decans and their servitors and all the houses of their spheres and all the orders of every one of them.

And : gnosis.org/library/pistis-sophia/ps086.htm

Jesus continued again in the discourse and said unto his disciples: "[…]I entered into the region of the four-and-twenty invisibles, shining most exceedingly. And they fell into great commotion; they looked and saw Sophia, who was with me. Her they knew, but me they knew not, who I was, but held me for some sort of emanation of the Light-land.

"It came to pass then, when Pistis Sophia saw her fellows, the invisibles, that she rejoiced in great joy and exulted exceedingly and desired to proclaim the wonders which I had wrought on her below in the earth of mankind, until I saved her.[…]”

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Billy (12th August 2013), CD7 (2nd August 2013), chocolate (2nd August 2013), ThresholdRising (3rd August 2013), william r sanford72 (2nd August 2013)

29. Link to Post #115
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

http://www.theworld.org/2013/01/isra...sus-synagogue/
    About a town named "Magdala"
    from the article
    Israeli Archeologists Discover “Jesus’ Synagogue”
    By Irris Makler - January 4, 2013 - "In the time of Jesus, Magdala was a thriving fishing village. It was home to Mary Magdalene – she was “Mary of Magdala.” And it was located in the small area along the sea of Galilee where the bible said Jesus lived and ministered and performed most of his miracles. "
    This is interesting: note that there's some disagreement among historians about whether Magdala (now Migdal) actually existed 2000 years ago. The Aramaic meaning of "Magdala" is "elegant", "great", or "tower" -- see post #110 above (which I found extremely useful). It rings true to me personally that Mary may have been 'nicknamed' after her strength.

I strongly recommend reading The Unknown Life of Jesus Christ, by Nicolas Notovitch.
    I have not finished yet, but I will say it is an exciting read. Both from the descriptions of the region and the mystery he embarked on.
    Here's the book: http://projectavalon.net/The_Unknown...ovich_1890.pdf

I agree with Bill's summation of what Bérenger Saunière found... And that his discovery had something to do with the real truth of Jesus and Mary Magdalene or "Mariamne from Magdala". I for one will be watching this thread closely.
    Here's the start of the second chapter ("The Priest's Treasure") of THE JESUS PAPERS by Michael Baigent (2006). Here's the entire book as a PDF:

http://projectavalon.net/The_Jesus_P...el_Baigent.pdf

Throughout my career I’ve enjoyed correspondence with other historians and researchers into the truth behind accepted history, but some letters demand more attention than others. This letter certainly did.
    “May I advise you that the ‘treasure’ is not one of gold and precious stones, but a document containing incontrovertible evidence that Jesus was alive in the year a.d. 45. The clues left behind by the good curé have never been understood, but it is clear from the script that a substitution was carried out by the extreme zealots on the journey to the place of execution. The document was exchanged for a very large sum and concealed or destroyed.”
    Richard Leigh, Henry Lincoln, and I simply didn’t know what to do with this note. It came from a respected and highly educated Church of England vicar, the Rev. Dr. Douglas William Guest Bartlett. By “the good curé” Bartlett was referring to the Abbé Béranger Saunière, the priest of the small hilltop village of Rennes le Château, nestled in the foothills of the Pyrenees.

Abbé Saunière was appointed priest at the village in 1885. His annual income was approximately ten dollars. He gained a notoriety that has lasted to the present day by obtaining, in the early 1890s, from mysterious sources, for equally mysterious reasons, considerable wealth. The key to his wealth was a discovery he made while restoring the church in 1891. But the “treasure” he found, according to Bartlett, was not the glittering deposit we had at first supposed (perhaps the lost treasure of the Temple in Jerusalem), but something far more extraordinary—some documents concerning Jesus and therefore the very basis of Christianity. At the time this seemed too wild for us to even consider and so we left it “on file.”

We had certainly suspected that something odd was going on in the dark corridors of history, but while working on Holy Blood, Holy Grail we were discovering all manner of unexpected and highly controversial data that would take us far away from the concerns of this letter, so we tabled it for future scrutiny. Jesus’s survival was simply not an important issue for us at that time, as our focus had become fixed on the possibility that prior to the crucifixion he had at least one child—or had left his wife pregnant. So whether Jesus’s life ended on the cross or not seemed irrelevant to our developing story of his marriage, the survival of his bloodline down through European history, and its symbolic expression in the stories of the Holy Grail, stories that formed the backbone of our best-selling book Holy Blood, Holy Grail, first published in 1982.

Yet, intrigued by this bland, outrageous, but confident letter, we kept returning to it. “What,” we asked ourselves, “would constitute ‘incontrovertible evidence’ that Jesus survived and was living long afterwards?” “What, in fact,” we thought, racking our brains, “would constitute incontrovertible evidence of anything in history?” Documents, we supposed, but what sort of documents would be beyond doubt?

The most believable documents, we thought, would be the most apparently mundane, those with no agenda to serve, no argument to support—an inventory perhaps, a historical equivalent of a shopping list. Something like a Roman legal document stating in a matter-of-fact manner: “Item: Alexandria, Fourth year of Claudius (a.d. 45), report of Jesus ben Joseph, an immigrant from Galilee, formerly tried and acquitted in Jerusalem by Pontius Pilate, today confirmed as the owner of a plot of land beyond the city walls.”

But it all seemed a bit far-fetched.

After Holy Blood, Holy Grail appeared and the dust had settled, out of personal curiosity more than anything else, we decided to visit the author of the letter and see what we could make of him. We needed to know whether he was believable or not. He lived in Leafield, Oxfordshire, a rural county of England comprising idyllic villages with stone houses centered upon the ancient university town of Oxford. The Rev. Bartlett lived in one of the small villages set in the higher country to the northwest of the county. We talked to him one afternoon in his garden, sitting on a wooden bench. It was the normality of the setting that made the topic of our conversation all the more remarkable.

“In the 1930s, I was living in Oxford,” reported the Rev. Bartlett. “In the same street was a ‘high-powered’ figure in the Church of England, Canon Alfred Lilley. I saw him every day.” Canon Alfred Leslie Lilley (1860–1948) had been, until his retirement in 1936, Canon and Chancellor of Hereford Cathedral. He was an expert in medieval French and for that reason was often consulted on difficult translation work.

During their daily talks, Lilley and Bartlett became closer, and Lilley eventually trusted Bartlett sufficiently to tell him an extraordinary story. In the early 1890s, Lilley reported, he had been asked by a young man, a former student of his, to travel to Paris to the Seminary of Saint Sulpice to advise on the translation of a strange document (or perhaps documents—Bartlett could no longer remember exactly) that had appeared from a source that was never divulged. At Saint Sulpice there was a group of scholars whose task it was to comb through all the documents that came in—a task performed, Lilley suspected, at the request of a Vatican cardinal. The scholars asked for help on the translation because they couldn’t really make out the text. Perhaps it seemed so outrageous to them that they thought they were misunderstanding it in some manner.

“They didn’t know that it was so close to the bone,” Bartlett recalled Lilley explaining. “Lilley said that they wouldn’t have a long and happy life if certain people knew about it. It was a very delicate matter. Lilley laughed over what was going to happen when the French priests told anyone about it. He didn’t know what happened to them [the documents], but he thought that they had changed hands for a large sum of money and had ended up in Rome.” In fact, Lilley thought that the Church would ultimately destroy these documents.

Lilley was quite certain that these documents were authentic. They were extraordinary and upset many of our ideas about the Church. Contact with the material, he said, led to an unorthodoxy. Lilley did not know for certain where the documents had come from but believed that they had once been in the possession of the heretical Cathars in the south of France during the twelfth and thirteenth centuries, even though they were much older. He was also sure that following the demise of the Cathars the documents had been held in Switzerland until the wars of the fourteenth century, when they were taken to France.

“By the end of his life,” Bartlett explained, “Lilley had come to the conclusion that there was nothing in the Gospels that one could be certain about. He had lost all conviction of truth.”

Henry and I were stunned. Bartlett was no fool. Not only was he a church minister with a master’s degree from one of the Oxford colleges, but he also held a science degree in physics and chemistry from the University of Wales, as well as a medical degree, also from Oxford. He was a member of the Royal College of Surgeons and the Royal College of Physicians. To call him highly educated was something of an understatement. He clearly admired Canon Lilley and greatly respected his learning and had no doubt whatsoever that Lilley had been accurately describing the document, or documents, he had seen during that trip to Paris. We needed to study Lilley and see if we could glean any further information about the material concerning Jesus and determine who at the Seminary of Saint Sulpice and the Vatican might have had an interest in it.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd August 2013 at 02:20.

30. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (3rd August 2013), animovado (28th August 2013), Aspen (1st May 2015), Atlas (2nd August 2013), avid (2nd August 2013), bennycog (24th August 2013), chocolate (2nd August 2013), Elly (2nd August 2013), Flash (7th August 2013), fourty-two (16th November 2013), Foxie Loxie (11th June 2018), gripreaper (5th August 2013), heyokah (2nd August 2013), Joseph McAree (18th September 2013), kanishk (5th August 2013), karamba (2nd August 2013), kudzy (2nd August 2013), lookbeyond (2nd August 2013), Marin (2nd August 2013), nomadguy (2nd August 2013), penn (5th August 2013), seko (3rd August 2013), Sophocles (2nd August 2013), sunflower (6th August 2013), ThresholdRising (3rd August 2013), thunder24 (2nd August 2013), william r sanford72 (2nd August 2013), Wind (2nd August 2013)

31. Link to Post #116
    United States Avalon Member good point's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe, an entire generation along with their youth was murdered in a rebellion of lies about godliness. For their dissent against the establishment, for calling themselves the future (not tradition of past lives, religion). For reasoning against injustice, in society and culturally. Socioeconomics devising divides that were being absolved by followers of the Christ, with religious dedication. The dedication religion institutionalizes in men is addictive as it has been called a dope for dopes. Those that were reasonable and sensible, at that right place and time, now historically vague. As in masked men, vigilante, hero, etc. a war in which they were all of Jesus, they all were "criminals", being put to death. Christians worship the most notorious death row inmate. The prisoners of the Lord, or aren't without there being anything else to it, incidentally. Jesus isn't exonerated posthumously.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to good point For This Post:

ThresholdRising (3rd August 2013), william r sanford72 (2nd August 2013)

33. Link to Post #117
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Even though the Archon's set out on a 2000 year campaign to completely destroy and obliterate the Gnostic truths, they were unable to do so, even after burning the library at Alexandria, and killing anyone who stood against Rome. They drove the Gnostic's to the far corners of the earth, yet the scrolls and the ancient truths from Atlantis survived and are held high up in the Himalayan monasteries.

Why the Archon's allowed this small remnant of the ancient truths to survive, is unclear, although I suspect it was allowed because Tibet was so remote and the Gnostics were so strong in the mysteries, that the Archon's could not fully destroy them or they no longer felt threatened by them as long as they remained remote and kept the mysteries to themselves.

But, the mysteries definitely were practiced by the Essenes, and both Yeshua and Magdalene were Essenes. The communities of Qumran and Mount Carmel were the main bastions of Essenes during the time Yeshua and Magdalene were on the planet, and they both took initiations in the sacred temples along the Nile in Egypt during what historian's consider the "lost years" of Jesus, between age 8 and 30. Yeshua also spent time in India and visited the monasteries deep in the Himalaya's and met Babaji, the immortal soul.

So, having taken a trip to Egypt in 2008, within the context of the "path of the initiate" along the Nile, as a backdrop whilst I observed the temples, one thing stuck out to me most auspiciously. The temple of Isis, on the island of Philae, was the only temple which had survived all antiquity unscathed and was perfectly pristine. The pristine nature of the feminine principle having survived unscathed, led me to conclude that the divine Sophia, the feminine receptive, the very nesting of creation to which the inertia of the masculine principle is thrust, has indeed held the foundation and is pure, clear, unmolested, and emergent, no matter how hard the Archon's tried to destroy it. It is the very basis of creation itself and remains intact and available. This is at the very core of Gnosticism.

Also, on each and every pillar in the courtyard as you entered the subsequent chambers on the way to the deepest chamber known as the holy of holies, were carvings of the Hathors.

See attachment below:

After finding these carvings all throughout Egypt, I was curious as to their significance, and it is said that the Hathors are an ascended civilization which has been where we are going and is available to assist should we choose to commune with them. I'm introducing them here, as I have never heard them mentioned at all at Avalon.

The direction I see this thread going is "Gnosis" as it is part of the thread title. The Hathors speak about prana and life force, how to generate it, husband it, preserve it, amplify it, and emanate it. The importance of strengthening the Ka body (spiritual body), as well as the Ba (physical body) are not mysteries which are hidden, but how to "spin" the energy in the MerKaBa is rarely mentioned. Also, the four aspects of focus (more on this later) and the ability of sound to manipulate matter, and the relationship of the four elements of earth, air, fire and water, and how we mirror them within our bodies, is essential.

We have twelve strands of DNA, with only the double helix of the serpent energy which spirals up the dijed, as active in most incarnates. We carry low energy in the lower chakras without activating the upper chakras through the heart, or running energy up and down the central column adjacent to the spine, while terrestrially grounded through the root and celestially connected through the crown. There are also seven layers of emanate energy bodies which radiate from our auric field, the rainbow bridge.

Listening to and feeling the subtle energies, and NOT being driven by the discordant polarized carnal feelings of the lower chakras, when disconnected in fear, anger and powerlessness, is righteousness, the "right use of energy" (see my signature tag line below)and is the basis for Gnosticism.

That is what Yeshua and Magdalene taught, the right use of energy. He did not die in the sense that his spiritual Ka body, which was so enlivened, that his vital signs in his Ba body could be suspended, and through the twelve light conceived initiate couples who held the space for him in the tomb, focused the energy and reanimated Yeshua's Ba body so he could emerge as whole. Magdalene helped Yeshua prepare the ground as they practiced the sex magic of the Magdalene order, which is the highest form of initiation into the mysteries on how to use energy in righteousness.

This is the great lesson which Yeshua taught. There is no death as death is an illusion, and we are immensely powerful, and through the right use of energy, following the gnostic teaching of the Essenes, and the initiates path in Egypt, as well as in the scrolls hidden in the monasteries in Tibet, and learning how to primarily sense the subtle signals from our chakras and our energy bodies, and secondarily managing the impulses and signals from our five physical carnal senses, is the path.

We can then move mountains, manifest with just a thought, bi-locate in an instant, transcend time and space, and be "at one" with all of creation. This is true gnosis
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0107.JPG
Views:	613
Size:	1.54 MB
ID:	22220  
    Last edited by gripreaper; 4th August 2013 at 01:28.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

34. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

4evrneo (6th August 2013), alexandra (2nd August 2013), animovado (28th August 2013), Atlas (2nd August 2013), bennycog (24th August 2013), CD7 (2nd August 2013), chocolate (2nd August 2013), Delight (2nd August 2013), Hazel (29th August 2013), heyokah (2nd August 2013), Joseph McAree (18th September 2013), kanishk (5th August 2013), karamba (2nd August 2013), karelia (2nd August 2013), lookbeyond (3rd August 2013), Lost N Found (2nd August 2015), Marc Barrie (11th January 2014), Marin (2nd August 2013), Muzz (2nd August 2013), nomadguy (2nd August 2013), observer (27th October 2015), onawah (2nd August 2013), Sophocles (4th August 2013), ThresholdRising (3rd August 2013), Valerie Villars (11th June 2018), william r sanford72 (3rd August 2013), Wind (2nd August 2013)

35. Link to Post #118
    United States Avalon Member 1 flew over's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by spannera (here)
    Quote Posted by Christine (here)
    I threw the Urantia book away. The only kind of "religious book" that I ever threw away. I think it is full of misinformation. It had been given to me by the worst witch you can think of. I literally mean it.
    Quote Guitarpikk: aside from who gave it to you... why is it that you feel this way...have you any obvious discrepancies you can state...

I am sure I've read online about it being 'debunked' and I'm sure there are some good points raised in those arguments...however I am just wanting your reason(s) you feel this way and what it is based on.
    I do not have it anymore, so i cannot give specific discrepancies, and discrepancies compared with what? To have discrepancies, you have to have a comparative.

I read it all and remember enjoying it if I took it as a science fi book (i do like science fiction). But, contrarily to some science fiction books containing a large amount of truth, I thought Urantia book was rather not true. At the most, explaining another planet reality, but most probably just imagination.

Why? Because the woman who gave it to me had been part of a church, pretty high near the head of it, that promoted heavily the reading and usage of Urantia book. Yet, she was beating up children, had deep knowledge of herbal usage for nefarious purposes, used magic for her own benefit, was stealing and lying, name it (took me a while to see it, but there was no mistaking about this). I was sure that the precise book given to me had been charged with nefarious energies, so I threw it away.

Edit:

Bill, I remember while reading it finding a lots of references to the ordinary bible stories, twisted another way. Plus additions from imaginative people. As an example, I clearly remember that people were traveling in a sacz that were hanging down from huge birds (the tork stories, but for adult people), it was a mode of locomotion way way back. And all kind of stuff like this.
    Hi Flash,

I just want to add my voice to yours on the Urantia book (a subject to be moved to another thread so as to not derail this one).

It has much right but a hidden agenda is palpable to my senses. The intuitive sense that it implants wrong intent in the reader made me put it down and never look for it again.

If we are to take the teachings of Jesus and Mary Magdalene at their core truth we must learn to trust our inner Self knowingness, tune into that for there are the keys. Our susceptibility to undesirable influences will only end when we truly know ourselves.

I have never posted on this site so be gentle lol
    Now there stood by the cross of Jesus His mother, and His mother’s sister, Mary [the wife] of Clopas, and Mary Magdalene. Gospel of Luke.
    In chapter 24 of the gospel of Luke, there is an account of Jesus appearing to two people walking on the road to Emmaus after His resurrection. Luke 24:18 identifies one of the persons as "Cleopas" who is believed to be Mary's husband. Some biblical scholars speculate the other person with Cleopas on the road was his wife, Mary.
    MARY CLEOPAS- CLEOPATRA
    MARY MAGDALENE-
    Mary Magdalene (original Greek Μαρία ἡ Μαγδαληνή),[2] or Mary of Magdala and sometimes The Magdalene, is a religious figure in Christianity. She has been called the second-most important woman in the New Testament after Mary the mother of Jesus.[3]
    Magdala (Aramaic: מגדלא / Magdala, meaning "elegant", "great", or "tower" (viz. "great place"); Hebrew: מגדל / Migdal, meaning "
    Cleopatra of Alexander was a Piso family member
    The romans referred to her as the harlot
    Cleopatra VII Philopator (Greek: Κλεοπάτρα Φιλοπάτωρ; Late 69 BC[1] – August 12, 30 BC), known to history as Cleopatra,[2][3] was the last pharaoh of Ancient Egypt. She was a member of the Ptolemaic dynasty, a family of Greek[4][5][6][7][8][9] origin that ruled Egypt after Alexander the Great's death during the Hellenistic period.

Tower of Alexandria
    Cleopatra of the Magdala=Mary of the Tower.

Spannera A friend and theologian that I was studying with mentioned the same thing about the Tower of Alexandria and Mary. She didn’t mention anything about Cleopatra. What was the reference you were using for what you put down? I would like to read it and bounce it off my friend. She also mentioned that Mary of Bethany was Jesus's nick name for his companion and closest apostle Mary Magdalene.

Be Well
    1 Flew Over
    Last edited by 1 flew over; 2nd August 2013 at 05:19. Reason: misstated

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1 flew over For This Post:

Joseph McAree (18th September 2013), ThresholdRising (3rd August 2013)

37. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

the little that remains over in the Gospel of Mary Magdalene, shows the start of the descent between Peter (the outer tradition) and Mary [M or ..of Bethany],
    ..mary of bethany, is the one with the brother Lazarus. Its clear from readings of the NT related to him (the HB&theHG also stage these passages to make clear elicitations taken from this), that Jesus could teach things to him he could not to the 12, infact Thomas knew as much and wanted to share in as much, & it is probable that the Gospel of John is infact the Gospel of Lazarus, ..the disciple whom Jesus loved.
    I don't see the communication and sex of JandM as lurid, merely real. Divorce?, I question that. If as they say Barrabus, was not the criminal that the crowd had to choose to crucify, but infact Bar-rabbi, the son of the rabbi, then it follows, that for the family to be safe, you separate the target from the family -Jesus, allow it to flourish on one side, and have the head move to where it is most fruitful (where aryan teaching is flourishing, where the buddist and hindu teachings are flourishing),
    the Goth communities were a safe place to flourish for the family, as the word for goth and jew were indistinguishable. Its also a good place, ..the roman empires centre collapses, and the power of motion is in the hands of the germanic, frankish and goth tribes. If as they say, the bloodline entwines with the Merovingians, then it makes sense the sacred regard for mystical powers of that line in the region, and why the warden when upsurging the weak Merovingian house in later times, Carolingian, refused the throne, makes quiet sense.

any case the smear campaign is quite sensible, smear the Magdalene as a prostitute... it seems to ride on common discreditations such as that of Eve. The catholic church seemed quite aware of this situation, assassinating King Dagobert, and whipping out the Cathar enlightenment.
    Evangelicals are more enlightened when dealing with the bible, one of them, believe its Myles Monroe, looks at Adam more circumspectly. After Eve ate the apple, he could have chosen to abandon her, instead he choose to follow her, ..prior to this, remember he was conditioned in a mind frame of seeing her as more favourable to all his other intellectual capacities (the naming of the species) and powers [over the principalities]. The second Adam also chooses to save his church.

The reason I long to see the written works of the Master, his philosophies, his deductions, evaluations and clarifications of structures,
    above his altruistic philosophy setting (in available NT), is because ....well have you see the writings attributed to Buddha, they are many, & we cannot claim to have had a master in the west, till those writings are thrown in the scale.

....another note, in the Sephirot, is the wisdom mercy side not the male one, and the understanding severity side the female one?
    (lets not too take for granted that Yeshua would have been a scholar and primary philosopher in Kabalistic models)
    apologies: Binah[.understanding.], Geburah[.severity.'catabolism'.], Hod[.glory.principle of concentration.] are the male side, and Chokmah[.wisdom.], Chesed[.mercy.principle of growth.], Netzach[.victory.principle of aesthetics] are the female side. Uniting the opposites as Yeshua said in parable, makes sense if we see him as 'adding' to these backdrops
    Last edited by deridan; 2nd August 2013 at 08:18. Reason: Sephirot correction
    The Thought of Norea: They heard, (and) they received - into - place forever...in order that - might rest in the ineffable Epinoia, in order that - might inherit the first mind which - had received, & that - might rest in the divine Autogenes, and that - too might generate -self, just as - also has inherited the living Logos, & that - might be joined to all of the Imperishable Ones, and speak with the mind of the Father

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to deridan For This Post:

gripreaper (2nd August 2013), Joseph McAree (18th September 2013), Lost N Found (2nd August 2015), ThresholdRising (3rd August 2013), william r sanford72 (3rd August 2013)

39. Link to Post #120
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

Hi All...just a tiny post for your consideration.

From the Akashic records:...a man known as Jeshu (Jesus) was born. He was a high adept and disciple of the Planetary Hierarchy (White Lodge)...who are the guiders of the human race. Jeshu was prepared, in his early life, to have his body taken over by Christos, who is the planetary head of the 2nd aspect of the 3 aspects of the trinity...Will aspect(Motion)...Consciousness aspect(Unity/Love)...Material aspect(Matter).

At the time know as the baptism Christos occupied the body (transmigration) of Jeshu in an attempt to bring through esoteric truth from higher realms...beyond the astral/emotional...which is currently under the powerful influence of the Dark Lodge.

He taught true gnosticism to other disciples in secret to avoid interference from the Dark Lodge/Involutionary forces/Archons. What he taught was esoteric truths which the dark brothers wanted to prevent becoming public.

The powerful dark forces eventually got their hands on this information and turned it into the non sense we see today in all the major religions...also most of the philosophies today are based on this tarnished 'truth'...including those of the Indian 'gurus' and most other spiritual teachings. Anyone who basis their teaching on today's versions of gnosticism, mysticism, occultism, Indian philosophies, and clairvoyance(mediums), is on a suspect path...because they have all, with few exceptions, been very subtly twisted to keep us from the real path. Even favourites like Eckhart Tolle have been lead astray, despite the lovely little gems he drops in his books and talks.

Jeshu-Christos (Jesus) was a very real person. During the last centuries or so there have been other attempts to get real esoteric truth through to the public by the likes of Pythagoras, Blavatsky, Leadbeater, Besant and Bailey...unfortunately these writings have become suspect because of the work of the dark brothers who have, for many, convincingly turned them away from real truth...
    So powerful are these dark ones that most people are not even aware that they are been duped by them, because they are far more mentally advanced that the majority of those who claim such advanced abilities.

These dark forces are only nullified when we attain consciousness beyond the human triad level...and this was the message which Jesus was attempting to bring to the masses. The parables are today the only source of his true message...but these are themselves hidden truths which have been stepped down to avoid interference from the dark brothers.

Take care
    Ray

40. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Beren (2nd August 2013), CD7 (2nd August 2013), chocolate (2nd August 2013), Eram (2nd August 2013), eris23 (6th August 2013), Flash (7th August 2013), Gardener (5th August 2013), gripreaper (2nd August 2013), Hazel (29th August 2013), Joseph McAree (18th September 2013), Lalaji (13th August 2013), lookbeyond (3rd August 2013), ThresholdRising (3rd August 2013), Tibouchine (4th August 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst 1 6 16 35 LastLast