+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst 1 9 19 35 LastLast

Thread: The real Jesus, the real Mary, Gnosis, the Archons, and the world's first major smear campaign

1. Link to Post #161
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,256 times in 2,136 posts

Default Re: The real Jesus, the real Mary, Gnosis, the Archons, and the world's first major smear campaign

Quote Posted by Nat_Lee (here)
    I would really like to meet this guy (Jesus) one day !
    I would like to meet Jesus also, face to face.

Twice he (or an imposter) has appeared to me in dreams. Both times I was aware of his wonderful sense of humor.

The first time was during a time when I was captivated by the Carlos Castenada/Don Juan material. In the dream, I was standing on the edge of a bed getting ready to dive into the darkness, into the void. Jesus was laying in the bed, instructing me how to grab my knees and pull myself back. Weird, I know, but that was my vivid experience.

The second dream with Jesus was in a small class of people being taught how to channel. Jesus was the teacher and I was one of a few students. Jesus, with loving humor, showed me my class grade, which was below average.

I suspect many Avalonians have had dream experience with Jesus.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 5th August 2013 at 23:06.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Flash (5th August 2013), Gardener (7th August 2013), Joseph McAree (18th September 2013), Nat_Lee (6th August 2013), Valerie Villars (11th June 2018), william r sanford72 (6th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #162
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

Default Re: The real Jesus, the real Mary, Gnosis, the Archons, and the world's first major smear campaign

[Edited]. Tossing out something I posted. I was pretty disappointed with the "Jesus Letters" once I spent a half hour on them. They look to me like something written by someone with the best intentions who was well versed in all the latest metaphysical data available from the pioneers of our era, but I'm gonna hafta give them the downvote as pretty non-authentic looking. Just my opinion of course.
    Last edited by Joe Akulis; 6th August 2013 at 01:11.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

Alecs (7th August 2013), Atlas (6th August 2013), CD7 (6th August 2013), Flash (5th August 2013), Joseph McAree (18th September 2013), Nat_Lee (6th August 2013)

5. Link to Post #163
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,322 times in 612 posts

Quote Posted by seeker1972 (here)
    I would really like to meet this guy (Jesus) one day !
    What I want to toss out here is the thought that if you're looking for the "person" Jesus that had a physical life back then, my guess is he doesn't exist anymore, even as a spirit. That consciousness (energy) could have gracefully re-integrated with its higher self. And if the risen Christ, which sounds an awful lot like Jesus' Higher Self, decides to take up another physical incarnation here, I don't think it would be some mirror image of the guy you see in all the stained glass windows. Could even be a female, couldn't it?

I just mean, I would really like to meet him ! Nothing more simple than just meet Jesus in whatever form ... it doesn't matter.... just meet him or her or it
    Learn from him, talk, chat, have a coffee or a cloud ... Shaking auras or hands ... Telepathically or in dreams or just feeling him ! Encounter him or is energy !
    Go back in the past mabe ... Just meet Jesus
    We are one !

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

Joseph McAree (18th September 2013)

7. Link to Post #164
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

I just mean, I would really like to meet him ! Nothing more simple than just meet Jesus in whatever form ... it doesn't matter.... just meet him or her or it
    Learn from him, talk, chat, have a coffee or a cloud ... Shaking auras or hands ... Telepathically or in dreams or just feeling him ! Encounter him or is energy !
    Go back in the past mabe ... Just meet Jesus
    Yes, I apologize for being so analytical. I get too carried away sometimes... You are describing similar thoughts that I and I'm sure most of us have had at one time or another. It would be nice to have him pay a visit. To stroll down the sidewalk and chat. I always wanted to know if he gave a little helping hand when Apollo 13 got into all that trouble up there. :-) Here's hoping we all get some moments like that.

Seeker

P.S. Not like Apollo 13! I meant like the sidewalk thing. Moments like that.
    Last edited by Joe Akulis; 6th August 2013 at 01:18.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

Joseph McAree (18th September 2013), Nat_Lee (6th August 2013)

9. Link to Post #165
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

http://jacksonsnyder.com/arc/2010/pi...b-entrance.jpg

In one of the videos presented it shows the symbol on the front of the suspected Jesus family tomb. They did not go into detail about what/where this symbol came from--its meaning? im not too familiar with a triangle and a dot....any ideas or anyone know where these symbols derive from?
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Atlas (11th August 2013), Joseph McAree (18th September 2013)

11. Link to Post #166
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,380 times in 561 posts

Quote Posted by CD7 (here)
    In one of the videos presented it shows the symbol on the front of the suspected Jesus family tomb. They did not go into detail about what/where this symbol came from--its meaning? im not too familiar with a triangle and a dot....any ideas or anyone know where these symbols derive from?
    Hi CD7, nice picture :-)

Triangle (or is it a chevron?) = I guess it represents the trinity
    Dot = Sun (normally the sun is depicted as a dot in a circle)
    Last edited by skippy; 6th August 2013 at 02:29.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to skippy For This Post:

Atlas (11th August 2013), CD7 (6th August 2013), Joseph McAree (18th September 2013), Snookie (19th August 2013)

13. Link to Post #167
    Thanks

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 6th August 2013 at 03:53.

14. Link to Post #168
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,562 times in 32,726 posts

This is the Talpiot Tomb. It's a fascinating story.

Here's a 4 minute interview with Simcha Jacobovici, the director of the documentary THE LOST TOMB OF JESUS. Highly recommended.

The 90 minute documentary itself is here, which I found very, very interesting. It chronicles the exploration of a tomb in Jerusalem that appears to have no less than the names of Jesus himself -- and every one of his family members, including Mary Magdalene -- inscribed on the ossuaries (traditional bone boxes).

Source: http://dailymotion.com/video/x2jbdz3
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th February 2017 at 00:39. Reason: updated video link

15. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

1 flew over (6th August 2013), 4evrneo (8th August 2013), Atlas (6th August 2013), CD7 (6th August 2013), CdnSirian (6th August 2013), Christine (6th August 2013), fifi (7th August 2013), Finefeather (6th August 2013), heyokah (6th August 2013), Joseph McAree (18th September 2013), Limor Wolf (6th August 2013), Marin (6th August 2013), Nat_Lee (6th August 2013), nomadguy (6th August 2013), Prodigal Son (6th August 2013), Reinhard (6th August 2013), spiritwind (6th August 2013), william r sanford72 (6th August 2013)

16. Link to Post #169
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Post Re: The real Jesus, the real Mary, Gnosis, the Archons, and the world's first major smear campaign

Michael Baigent in "The Dead Sea Scrolls" documentary presented by Rageh Omaar (2006) :

Michael Baigent's interview by Sara James from NBC News (2006) :

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

4evrneo (8th August 2013), Christine (6th August 2013), fifi (7th August 2013), Joseph McAree (18th September 2013), karelia (6th August 2013), Reinhard (6th August 2013), william r sanford72 (6th August 2013)

18. Link to Post #170
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Post Re: The real Jesus, the real Mary, Gnosis, the Archons, and the world's first major smear campaign

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Jesus later returned to Kashmir
    I noticed the translations of the Sanskrit text Bhavishya Purana differ.

Version A is from stephen-knapp.com which says:

"In 1784, the famous Indologist Sir William Jones wrote a letter to Sir Warren Hastings, Governor General of India, confirming our suspicions that this was indeed part of the program of the Christian missionaries who added the chapter on Jesus."

Version B is from tombofjesus.com and provides the original Sanskrit text.

Text 22:

A- Once upon a time the subduer of the Sakas went towards Himatunga and in the middle of the Huna country, the powerful king saw an auspicious man who was living on a mountain. The man’s complexion was golden and his clothes were white.

B- One day, Shalivahan, the chief ot the Sakyas, went into the Himalayas. There, in the Land of the Hun, the powerful king saw a man sitting on a mountain, who seemed to promise auspiciousness. His skin was fair and he wore white garments.

Texts 23-24:

A- The king asked, ‘Who are you sir?’ ‘You should know that I am Isha Putra, the Son of God’, he replied blissfully, and ‘am born of a virgin.’ ‘I am the expounder of the religion of the mlecchas and I strictly adhere to the Absolute Truth.’ Hearing this the king enquired, ‘What are the religious principles according to your opinion?

B- The king asked the holy man who he was. The other replied: 'I am called a son of God, born of a virgin, minister of the non-believers, relentless in search of the truth.' The king then asked him: 'What is your religion?'

Text 25-26

A- Hearing this questions of Shalivahana, Isha putra said, ‘O king, when the destruction of the truth occurred, I, Masiha the prophet, came to this country of degraded people where there are no rules and regulations. Finding that fearful irreligious condition of the barbarians spreading from Mleccha-Desha, I have taken to prophethood’.

B- The other replied, 'O great king, I come from a foreign country, where there is no longer truth and where evil knows no bounds. In the land of the non-believers, I appeared as the Messiah. But the demon Ihamasi of the barbarians (dasyu) manifested herself in a terrible form; I was delivered unto her in the manner of the non-believers and ended in Ihamasi's realm.'

-------------------------------------

SWAMI B.V. GIRI writes : "Considering the above anomalies and the fact that no edition of the Bhavisya Purana can be found prior to the British period in India, we can only deduce that the Bhavisya Purana was tampered with by the Christian missionaries who added the chapter on Jesus."

"It may also be noted that throughout the Pratisarga-parva of the Bhavisya Purana we find the stories of Adam and Eve (Adhama and Havyavati), Noah (Nyuha), Moses (Musa), and other Biblical characters. These we also consider to be added by zealous Christians."

"In conclusion, the Bhavisya Purana may well be a genuine Vedic scripture prophesying future events, but from the above analysis we can say with certainty that the Jesus episode of the Bhavisya Purana is not an authentic Vedic revelation."

Full article: http://gosai.com/writings/jesus-in-the-vedas

-------------------------------------

What locals say about the tomb of Jesus in Kashmir :

According to Sri Bhakti Ananda Goswami, a practicing Catholic Hermit :

"the Ahmadiyyas and their New Age Occult Allies have been behind the whole global campaign to convince everyone that Jesus Christ is buried in their Founder’s claimed Jesus Tomb in Srinagar Kashmir."

"Do not believe his nonsense that Jesus Christ is buried in Kashmir. The Ahmadiyya Muslims and other New Age Occultists [...] are in the business of their own self-promotion and promoting their own self-serving geo-political and religious agendas."

"Please wake up and understand that FRAUDULENT things like this have been done, especially over the last two centuries, for the geo-political and religious motives of madmen and cheaters, who had and have no respect for God (Kalki Avatara), the Scriptures like the Bible or the Bhavishya Purana, or the Savior, Jesus, of Christianity."

"These New Age Religion Makers just take what and/or who they want from other people’s ancient religions and ab-use it and/or them to shamelessly promote themselves, and their own concocted hodge-podge New Age Religions or New Religious Movements"

"This is what the Ahmadiyya Founder did, and now countless more New Age Occult ‘spiritualists’ and religionists are using the Ahmadiyya’s ‘Jesus Tomb’ for their own purposes too. Do not be cheated by these people!"

Full article: bhaktiananda...2012/10/04/the-bhavishya-purana-hoax-and-the-claim-on-kashmir/

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

4evrneo (8th August 2013), CD7 (6th August 2013), Christine (6th August 2013), Joseph McAree (18th September 2013), karelia (6th August 2013), william r sanford72 (6th August 2013)

20. Link to Post #171
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Quote Posted by buares (here)
    Jay Weidner's article RISE OF THE ARCHONS is from his website, in turn a transcript from a radio interview with Jeff Rense. It's a very valuable, succinct summary of the likely situation.
    Here is the audio interview : RISE OF THE ARCHONS - Jay Weidner Rense interview 4/8/11

Part 1 :

Part 2 :

Here is the article on his website : www.jayweidner.com/Archons.html

Thank you! I'd been wanting to find the original audio. Here are the files to download:
    It seems to ask about a concern regarding this interview is not timely, but I don't want to create a distraction by starting another thread, especially one regarding a polarizing subject. This is a pretty simple question.

In part one, Mr. Weidner carefully states that he has no issue with choosing to live with whomever one wishes, however, he states that the Archons are "sanctifying" gay marriage, an "unnatural state of being" (his words). Previously, he states that the worship of Jehovah and the church are constructs of the Archons and that we have been fooled into worshiping a false god. I sensed a disconnect in his comment regarding the sanctifying of gay marriage if indeed this point was that the church is a false entity, why is he concerned with the acceptance of gay marriage being sanctified by a false religion or social construct? According to him, there is nothing sacred about the world's false religions, therefore, any acceptance of a homosexual union would not, in his view, be a "sanctified union". In other words, he can't state that the church is an Archon plot and then claim that any institution that arises from it or any other Archon institution represents "sanctity".

His words regarding our gay brethren took me aback. Although I agreed with much of what he had to say, his disparaging remarks about gay marriage were, in my opinion, archaic and not reflective of a pure and accepting spirit. I know nothing of this man and probably need to do some research, but it feels as though he is representing a hidden agenda. Any clarification to my interpretation is greatly appreciated.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Atlas (10th August 2013), Joseph McAree (18th September 2013), kanishk (6th August 2013), learninglight (6th August 2013), william r sanford72 (6th August 2013)

22. Link to Post #172
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,562 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by AriG (here)
    Quote Posted by buares (here)
    Jay Weidner's article RISE OF THE ARCHONS is from his website, in turn a transcript from a radio interview with Jeff Rense. It's a very valuable, succinct summary of the likely situation.
    Here is the audio interview : RISE OF THE ARCHONS - Jay Weidner Rense interview 4/8/11

Part 1 :

Part 2 :

Here is the article on his website : www.jayweidner.com/Archons.html

Thank you! I'd been wanting to find the original audio. Here are the files to download:
    It seems to ask about a concern regarding this interview is not timely, but I don't want to create a distraction by starting another thread, especially one regarding a polarizing subject. This is a pretty simple question.

In part one, Mr. Weidner carefully states that he has no issue with choosing to live with whomever one wishes, however, he states that the Archons are "sanctifying" gay marriage, an "unnatural state of being" (his words). Previously, he states that the worship of Jehovah and the church are constructs of the Archons and that we have been fooled into worshiping a false god. I sensed a disconnect in his comment regarding the sanctifying of gay marriage if indeed this point was that the church is a false entity, why is he concerned with the acceptance of gay marriage being sanctified by a false religion or social construct? According to him, there is nothing sacred about the world's false religions, therefore, any acceptance of a homosexual union would not, in his view, be a "sanctified union". In other words, he can't state that the church is an Archon plot and then claim that any institution that arises from it or any other Archon institution represents "sanctity".

His words regarding our gay brethren took me aback. Although I agreed with much of what he had to say, his disparaging remarks about gay marriage were, in my opinion, archaic and not reflective of a pure and accepting spirit. I know nothing of this man and probably need to do some research, but it feels as though he is representing a hidden agenda. Any clarification to my interpretation is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks for this -- I've bookmarked the interviews for listening, but have not done so yet. I have a great deal of respect for Weidner as one of the very best researchers and analysts we have out there.

My view as I read this is that this topic does not belong on this thread (though it's a good one!) and -- note to self - I want to start another major thread focused on the isue of the Archons in general. That's a huge and important standalone subject. Then this very valid post of yours can be copied over there for discussion.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 6th August 2013 at 15:08.

23. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (8th August 2013), AriG (6th August 2013), Atlas (10th August 2013), Jake (6th August 2013), Jean-Marie (8th August 2013), Joseph McAree (18th September 2013), kanishk (6th August 2013), karelia (6th August 2013), Limor Wolf (7th August 2013), nomadguy (7th August 2013), norman (7th August 2013), Snookie (19th August 2013), william r sanford72 (7th August 2013)

24. Link to Post #173
    United States Avalon Member Amysenthia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 times in 372 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan;711507)[/QUOTE

What I also appreciate is some new material (books, videos) which I didn't know about, or hadn't located, before, so I deeply appreciate that also. I'm also very humbled by Ray/Finefeather's plaudit that this was the best summary he'd ever seen in his life(!). I'm pretty new to the topic (maybe a good thing, because my mind was uncluttered), but have been steeping myself in it 24/7 for about a month or so, devouring everything I could find.
    Is there something in particular that you are searching for. Perhaps those following can help direct you to an important puzzle piece?

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

CD7 (6th August 2013), Christine (6th August 2013), Joseph McAree (18th September 2013)

26. Link to Post #174
    Thanks

Here's a 4 minute interview with Simcha Jacobovici, the director of the documentary THE LOST TOMB OF JESUS. Highly recommended.

The 90 minute documentary itself is here, which I found very, very interesting. It chronicles the exploration of a tomb in Jerusalem that appears to have no less than the names of Jesus himself -- and every one of his family members, including Mary Magdalene -- inscribed on the ossuaries (traditional bone boxes).

Yes I have seen these videos and unless I missed the portion where they discuss what the symbols on tomb derive from? I'm still curious as to what the chevron and circle represent on this tomb? Are these symbols common in Jerusalem---well I don't think so, because I recall the video stated that the "Jesus family tomb" was unique with such a symbol over their tomb...
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th February 2017 at 00:38. Reason: updated video link

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Atlas (10th August 2013), Joseph McAree (18th September 2013), william r sanford72 (7th August 2013)

28. Link to Post #175
    Thanks

Yes I have seen these videos and unless I missed the portion where they discuss wht the symbols on tomb derive from? Im still curious as to what the chevron and circle represent on this tomb? Are these symbols common in Jeruselum---well I don't think so, because I recall the video stated tht the "jesus family tomb" was unique with such a symbol over their tomb...
    You will not find bones belonging to the Master. So this story/speculation is mute.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 6th August 2013 at 16:51. Reason: Trim quoted material

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

CD7 (6th August 2013), Christine (6th August 2013), Joseph McAree (18th September 2013), karelia (6th August 2013), Marianne (6th August 2013), william r sanford72 (7th August 2013)

30. Link to Post #176
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Why has this story been told and retold through out our recorded time?

Why has the mythos always been co-opted by the ruling elite, priest class or ruling class (one and the same)?

Why is it than when any teacher comes along who wants to teach the people he/ she is persecuted?

What is the true nature of the story?

Assume that Magdalene and Yesua were historical… I do. Then did they came to teach us something to be accomplished in the flesh?

Why is this important?

It doesn't really matter if Jesus was buried in Srinagar or the South of France. We can be pretty certain that they Yeshua and Magdalene were married as husband and wife, and produced off spring. One daughter (matriarchal lineage) seems to be the most important. Question, was she important and if so why?

Bloodline… why blood? What does the blood contain?

Why DNA manipulation? We assume they are mutating us and they are… but perhaps they are searching for a specific gene? By adding and subtracting they hope to figure out which one. Possible?

Has this to do with immortality and giving them a soul component that is missing?
    (They always appear to be compensating or looking for something they lack.)

Consider that they look down on us as insects, resources or herd animals is this an indication that they are suffering from some form of inferiority?
    (This attitude is a common symptom of deep psychosis.)

So why all the attention?… "Ask and ye shall receive."

These questions just popped into my head and I felt I should post them.
    Last edited by Christine; 6th August 2013 at 18:28.

31. Link to Post #177
    United States Avalon Member 1 flew over's Avatar
    Thanks

Bill
    Thank you for these videos. I have found them fascinating. Even though I do not consider myself a Christian due to the baggage that the term carries, I have had an increased interest in the study of the man and what he stood for. About a week ago I returned from a 7 day workshop on Christ consciousness. I will share these videos and some of the other info from this thread for my instructors and other students’ viewpoints on the info. I guess I could also include the link to the thread we are on. We worked more on our personally embodied awareness of the energetics, though there was quite a bit of discussion concerning Yeshua and Mary Magdalena. I am sure that many will enjoy viewing info concerning his and his familie's possible burial site. As far as I have read even the in the different books of the Bible, there was never any claim that he took his body with him during ascension. So much info, so little time.

Be Well
    1 Flew Over
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th February 2017 at 00:36. Reason: updated video link

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1 flew over For This Post:

Flash (7th August 2013), Joseph McAree (18th September 2013)

33. Link to Post #178
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 1 Flew Over
    As far as I have read even the in the different books of the Bible, there was never any claim that he took his body with him during ascension. So much info, so little time.

1 Flew Over
    You certainly will not find the truth in any book of the Bible of what truly happen to the man that we call Jesus. (Although there are some truths accidentally left in some parts of the book). If you know anything about the true life of Jesus/Yesuha/or whatever name you would like to refer to the Master as you will know that he did not ascend in the way that you have been taught in traditional christian teaching. He went as a child to India and studied under the great traditions there and to make a long story short he became what in the Indian traditions is called an Avatar. This state is obtained through the study of secret yogas such as Raja yoga, were you find a master to guide you through the practice and you basically change your vibratory level so that you can transmute your entire body into another state of matter. There are many stories in Indian texts of the famous Avatar BabaJi. He is said to be over 1000 years old and he will appear and disappear at will during various holy festivals. One of the best books ever written to understand this the call the "Yogas and other works" written by Vivekananda who was a student of Sri Ramakrishna and a contemporary of Yogananda. In this book the practice of many of these secret Yogas are discussed and explained.

Jesus the Christ/Christos/Krishna spirit incarnation essentially became an Avatar at the time of what you refer to as ascension. This concept is best understood if you realize the long held knowledge of the Yogis of the Indian/Persian (which the magi which came to Jesus's birth) come from. There is much material that needs to be studied and understood before this can be fully grasped. This is what I mean by the previous post that the bones of Jesus will not be found in a box.
    Last edited by Marianne; 6th August 2013 at 22:44. Reason: fixed quote

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

heyokah (7th August 2013), Joseph McAree (18th September 2013), Snookie (19th August 2013), william r sanford72 (7th August 2013)

35. Link to Post #179
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

My mother's faith in what the C of E made her believe about Jesus ( she was a Sunday school teacher before she was 20 ) was falling apart at around the time she brought me up. It was a deep disturbed sadness that soaked right into me and has plagued me ever since.

If I could really shake off all that churchiness around this story and replace it with something nearer the probable truth, I know it would help me out quite a lot. It's not that I'm stuck in a fake religion, I don't DO the religion of it at all, it's that I need some way out of the mess my mum was in so that I can put it fully behind me at a deep level.

All this religion didn't happen over night. It's been drilled into us generation after generation to the point that we ( some of us ) are soaked in the abuse and victimhood of something that came from our ancestors much more than it came from any conscious search and errors of choices of our own.

I'd love the sun to come up over religion and expose it all for what it is. Seeing it is far better than believing it's fake but still living in the state of victim to it.

I'll always believe in good and bad, or light and dark. That's a fundamental I don't think I'll ever lose. I'm a conspiracy theorist really because I feel that I'm being told that light is dark and dark is light. The details are secondary.

If the world I live in is soon to become a world where the truth is roughly the right way up, I've got a lot of reconditioning to go through to shake off this "conspiracy theory" mentality and find the true and right way to think.
    Last edited by norman; 7th August 2013 at 00:54.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

CD7 (7th August 2013), Christine (7th August 2013), Curt (11th November 2013), ErtheVessel (10th February 2019), Gardener (7th August 2013), Joe Akulis (12th August 2013), Joseph McAree (18th September 2013), Snookie (19th August 2013), spiritwind (7th August 2013), william r sanford72 (7th August 2013)

37. Link to Post #180
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,256 times in 2,136 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    If I could really shake off all that churchiness around this story and replace it with something nearer the probable truth, I know it would help me out quite a lot. It's not that I'm stuck in a fake religion, I don't DO the religion of it at all, it's that I need some way out of the mess my mum was in so that I can put it fully behind me at a deep level.
    Love and respect are all we need to replace religion. It is so simple. Not a dis-empowering kind of love, but a love that includes love of self and respect for one's choices made for this adventure as a human.

Love needs no dogma, no rules, no specific language. People and animals can feel it.

Of course it is unreasonable to love everyone (at least at my level of consciousness) but I can always love someone, some animal, something. When love gets big enough the Archons will starve here, choke on the love, and simply go somewhere else to feed on fear.

It is important to NOT give ones personal power away to any guru, self proclaimed master or to some control freak riding around in a UFO . That might take many lifetimes to remedy. See yourself as the law giver, the screen writer, director and actor on stage. That is very likely a requirement for all of us somewhere on a path of evolving consciousness.

Do not try to change anyone, including family who may be severely stricken with religion. As the Dali Lama has said, just because others are not on your path does not mean they are on the wrong path.

With sufficient understanding and perspective, one can follow the thoughts of Richard Bach: If you are being led to the executioner, be careful not to laugh, or people will think you are crazy.

That's about all the religion that I need or want.

And if Jesus is reading this, I'll bet he would agree.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 8th August 2013 at 01:17.

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

1 flew over (7th August 2013), Flash (7th August 2013), Joseph McAree (18th September 2013), mischief (24th September 2013), sheme (12th August 2013), Snookie (19th August 2013), spiritwind (7th August 2013), Valerie Villars (11th June 2018), william r sanford72 (7th August 2013), Wind (7th August 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst 1 9 19 35 LastLast