Thread: New Project Camelot interview: WORLD BANK WHISTLEBLOWER KAREN HUDES

1. Link to Post #1
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Cool New Project Camelot interview: WORLD BANK WHISTLEBLOWER KAREN HUDES

Corruption at the World Bank:
    http://projectcamelotportal.com/

Quote Senior Counsel for the World Bank legal department reports corruption in the World Bank, and within other member countries.

https://twitter.com/KarenHudes

Karen Hudes studied law at Yale Law School and economics at the University of Amsterdam. She worked in the US Export Import Bank of the US from 1980-1985 and in the Legal Department of the World Bank from 1986-2007. She established the Non Governmental Organization Committee of the International Law Section of the American Bar Association and the Committee on Multilateralism and the Accountability of International Organizations of the American Branch of the International Law Association.

http://kahudes.net/

..."This comment on Bloomberg at the bottom of the email shows that the Federal Reserve Board's day at the trough is finally ending. On July 22, 2013 Senior Judge Susan R. Winfield of the DC Superior Court, Criminal Division, dismissed criminal trespass charges that were brought against me when I reported back to work at the World Bank after having been reinstated by the 188 Ministers of Finance on the World Bank's Board of Governors. The US District Attorney for the District of Columbia, Ronald C. Machen, Jr., had to drop the case when I argued that my prosecution on false trespass charges was causing the World Bank's members to lose confidence in US' commitment to the World Bank. "[C]ountries will be reluctant to cooperate unless they are convinced that other countries are also committed to doing so."

"I argued that the World Bank was needed to prevent an economic armageddon as people lost confidence in the paper currency issued by the Fed. Before my hearing, I made sure that the District of Columbia, Virginia, and Maryland knew that countries had been threatening to further decentralize jobs in the World Bank's headquarters in Washington because of the corrupt business climate, and of the decision of Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa to set up their own development bank." -- KAREN HUDES, Whistleblower from the World Bank

ALSO ON CAMELOT'S LIVESTREAM CHANNEL

http://livestream.com/projectcamelotlive/
    I question myself why she is still alive.
    I answered myself, that would attract too much MSM attention.
    She also answer how she keeps herself safe at the last 10 min of the interview.
    This is an historic interview.
    Last edited by PathWalker; 1st August 2013 at 23:59.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

2. The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

1inMany (14th August 2013), 4evrneo (2nd August 2013), Antagenet (13th August 2013), Aurelius (1st August 2013), Bill Ryan (2nd August 2013), BMJ (3rd August 2013), brenie (10th August 2013), centreoflight (10th August 2013), Cidersomerset (1st August 2013), Corncrake (2nd August 2013), etheric underground (2nd August 2013), Flash (2nd August 2013), foreverfan (2nd August 2013), Gardener (2nd August 2013), GCS1103 (2nd August 2013), ghostrider (2nd August 2013), GlassSteagallfan (3rd August 2013), Hazel (2nd August 2013), jjjones (2nd August 2013), Kano (2nd August 2013), Kimberley (2nd August 2013), Kryztian (2nd August 2013), Lost Soul (2nd August 2013), mab777 (2nd August 2013), nomadguy (2nd August 2013), Ol' Roy (10th August 2013), Redstar Kachina (2nd August 2013), Reinhard (2nd August 2013), Revere (5th August 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (10th August 2013), RunningDeer (1st August 2013), sdv (2nd August 2013), SKAWF (2nd August 2013), Sophocles (2nd August 2013), Tommy (1st August 2013), ulli (2nd August 2013), Valle (2nd August 2013), Woody (1st August 2013), yuhui (4th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 633 posts

Default Re: New Project Camelot interview: WORLD BANK WHISTLEBLOWER KAREN HUDES

well it certainly sounds promising!.

a few things i'd like to know are as kerry said, some people need to be arrested and put on trial.
    i think at this stage merely letting them choose to do the right thing is not really appropriate.
    there needs to be severe penalties for what has been going on.

also remediation...

not only have the people suffered tremendous injustices over the decades, but the bankers have been stealing not just directly,
    but over time by way of taking the peoples wealth for themselves, and devaluing the wealth they have let us with.

the people need to be compensated. the idea of these f***ers keeping the loot they stole is also not acceptable.

those in political office who have voted for the measures the bankers, knowing that it was part of a treasonous conspiracy need to be dealt with too,
    as well as those who have sent loyal soldiers around the world to kill innocent men women and children in the name of that conspiracy.

if this really is the end of a dark era, then it needs to manifest on the political side as well.

i am familiar with the concept of the elites faking their own demise, so i can't rule that one out at this stage...

but yeah... it sounds good. kerry's interview technique has improved too.

cheers
    when i went there nothing happened!, i was bored out of my mind..................in the Twilight Zone.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SKAWF For This Post:

foreverfan (3rd August 2013), Revere (4th August 2013), ulli (2nd August 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

Kerry, this is one of your better interviews. Thank you.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lost Soul For This Post:

Kryztian (2nd August 2013), Revere (4th August 2013), ulli (2nd August 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by PathWalker (here)
    Corruption at the World Bank
    Here's a good article in The New American in May 2013 on Karen Hudes: World Bank Insider Blows Whistle on Corruption, Federal Reserve.

The article begins:
    A former insider at the World Bank, ex-Senior Counsel Karen Hudes, says the global financial system is dominated by a small group of corrupt, power-hungry figures centered around the privately owned U.S. Federal Reserve. The network has seized control of the media to cover up its crimes, too, she explained. In an interview with The New American, Hudes said that when she tried to blow the whistle on multiple problems at the World Bank, she was fired for her efforts. Now, along with a network of fellow whistleblowers, Hudes is determined to expose and end the corruption. And she is confident of success
    The article ends:

"The powers of financial capitalism had a far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole,” wrote Prof. Quigley, who agreed with the goals but not the secrecy. “This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences. The apex of the system was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations."

But it is not going to happen, Hudes said — at least not if she has something do to with it. While the media are dominated by the “power grabber” network, Hudes has been working with foreign governments, reporters, U.S. officials, state governments, and a broad coalition of fellow whistleblowers to blow the entire scam wide open. There has been quite a bit of interest, too, particularly among foreign governments and state officials in the United States.

Citing the wisdom of America’s Founding Fathers in creating a federal system of government with multiple layers of checks and balances, Hudes said she was confident that the network would eventually be exposed and subjected to the rule of law, stopping the secret corruption. If and when that happens — even if it may be disorderly — Hudes says precious metals will once again play a role in imposing discipline on the monetary system. The rule of law would also be restored, she said, and the public will demand a proper press to stay informed.

“We’re going to have a cleaned-up financial system, that’s where it is going, but in the meantime, people who didn’t know how the system was gamed are going to find out,” she said. “We’re going to have a different kind of international financial system.... It’ll be a new kind of world where people know what’s going on — no more backroom deals; that’s not going to keep happening. We’re going to have a different kind of media if people don’t want to be dominated and controlled, which I don’t think they do.”

While Hudes sounded upbeat, she recognizes that the world is facing serious danger right now — there are even plans in place to impose martial law in the United States, she said. The next steps will be critical for humanity. As such, Hudes argues, it is crucial that the people of the world find out about the lawlessness, corruption, and thievery that are going on at the highest levels — and put a stop to it once and for all. The consequences of inaction would be disastrous.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

centreoflight (10th August 2013), Corncrake (2nd August 2013), foreverfan (12th August 2013), Griff (20th August 2013), gripreaper (2nd August 2013), Hazel (2nd August 2013), PathWalker (2nd August 2013), Reinhard (2nd August 2013), ulli (2nd August 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

I was 'with' Roger, when he first published that album (Radio Kaos-1987). It was dark then, very dark.

Still walking, keep moving, keep at it. Not there yet. But the shape of it can finally be seen, by more and more people.

At the start of the song, you hear a mechanical voice say 'I wanted everyone to know what it felt like... you, me, and the powers that be'.

This was Benny, who 'staged' a situation where everyone was forced to come to terms with the the extreme stress and dead end direction the world was headed down, via this creation, a staging of a fake nuclear Armageddon.

So that people, all people, elitists, parasites and all.. and would be forced to see their own weaknesses and blindness for what it is. So they would all 'go clear' and finally understand that they must be the change the want to see in the world.
    Last edited by Carmody; 2nd August 2013 at 05:31.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

centreoflight (10th August 2013), Davidallany (20th August 2013), Eram (2nd August 2013), Flash (2nd August 2013), gripreaper (2nd August 2013), Hazel (2nd August 2013), Jay82 (7th August 2013), meeradas (2nd August 2013), Reinhard (2nd August 2013), seko (10th August 2013), ThePythonicCow (2nd August 2013), ulli (2nd August 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,574 times in 692 posts

This woman Karen Hudes is the epitome of the integrity we need to be strong enough to embody in deed and word...
    She brings me hope as one who has spent 15 solid years of perseverance in the name of the common good.
    She and the like bring a YES.. while trust is the only rudder.

Meanwhile... rubbing the sleep from mine eyes to find myself walking in the darkness.. finding this place of like minds/souls.. to hold hands with in these volatile time of perilous darkness is a reassurance that the slither of light before dawn is coming upon the horizon.

As the tide turns.. more strength to one and all

Thank you Carmody
    a worthy Anthem for everything that is on the cusp right now.
    Last edited by Hazel; 2nd August 2013 at 07:27.

12. Link to Post #7
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you Kerry for this interview - it really gave me hope.
    It was all my questions about the financial situation in the world that started me on the journey (rabbit hole) that finally got me in to this forum.
    The knowing that there are brave people with insider knowledge acting at this moment its very hopeful.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valle For This Post:

foreverfan (2nd August 2013), Hazel (2nd August 2013), ulli (2nd August 2013)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,863 times in 659 posts

Thanks for posting - just finished listening to a long but very interesting interview. I have such admiration for Karen Hudes - one tenacious lady. So good to hear someone backing up much of what John Perkins was writing about back in 2004. I will be following her progress from now on with interest.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corncrake For This Post:

Hazel (2nd August 2013), ulli (2nd August 2013)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member foreverfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,085 times in 528 posts

17. The Following User Says Thank You to foreverfan For This Post:

ulli (2nd August 2013)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 5th April 2015 at 00:18.

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

Carmody (2nd August 2013), Corncrake (2nd August 2013), Hazel (2nd August 2013), seko (10th August 2013), ThePythonicCow (2nd August 2013), Tommy (2nd August 2013), ulli (2nd August 2013), yuhui (5th August 2013)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Karen Hudes for president....by golly!!!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gittarpikk For This Post:

Hazel (2nd August 2013), Valle (2nd August 2013)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by toddhathaway (here)
    In a nutshell, people aren't working together effectively enough for a "soft transition"

We have made every effort through our channels to bring people together to collaborate. People are not working together effectively enough to manifest change of sufficient magnitude to overcome inertia towards a hard reset, so a soft transition is out of the question at this point. The end state is positive, but getting to that point will be very disruptive from the perspective of a materialistic lifestyle that everyone reading this post enjoys.

the most advanced technologies will not be released in a timely manner. We are on track for a "hard reset" before advanced energy technologies become widespread.

The problem we are facing will not be resolved until our modern monetary system is no longer in place to corrupt virtually everyone participating in the system.

See https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...487#post693487 - this will likely be the "Divine Intervention" event resulting in a "hard reset".

Until then, stay positive in knowing that we are on a positive timeline from a spiritual perspective, not a materialistic one. Be prepared to revert back to an indigenous lifestyle for an extended period of time.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...483#post693483 will post updates on the status of the fiscal devolutionary environment as events unfold.
    I suspect you're right -- well said.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Hazel (2nd August 2013)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Revere's Avatar
    Thanks

This is very Important pay attention ALL.

Peace,
    "R"
    "IF WE THINK WE CAN OR CAN NOT WE ARE RIGHT"

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Revere For This Post:

Corncrake (10th August 2013), ulli (9th August 2013)

26. Link to Post #14
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

How is it that this thread gets twelve replies, but ol' whats-her-name generates ten pages?

Keep your eye on the ball, it's here, not in outer space.

Last edited by PurpleLama; 9th August 2013 at 15:31.

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by REILLY (here)
    How is it that this thread gets twelve replies, but ol' whats-her-name generates ten pages?

Keep your eye on the ball, it's here, not in outer space.

Yes, first things first. cerebral we may try to be, to beat our projected problematic selves to the punch, as it were, but feet on the ground and bodies committing to physical acts are also included in this need to fix the planet.

'Free you mind and your ass will follow', yes.

But the two happen at the same time.

One must learn to walk and Chew bubble gum, while not dropping either task.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Corncrake (10th August 2013), PurpleLama (11th August 2013)

29. Link to Post #16
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

bump

30. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Default Corruption at the World Bank

INTERVIEW WITH KAREN HUDES - WORLD BANK WHISTLEBLOWER

http://youtu.be/dGCvZuzShSc

Published on Aug 1, 2013

This is my interview with Karen Hudes the Whistleblower from the World Bank. This is a wide ranging discussion covering her time at the World Bank and what led her to blow the whistle on the corruption she found there. In the process her view of the worldwide corruption widened to include governments and the overall monetary system.

We discuss the 'backwardization' of gold, the manipulation of the dollar and the need to replace the current fiat system with a gold or asset backed currency and the plans of the cabal to create chaos and institute the NWO.

Kerry Cassidy
    Project Camelot
    http://projectcamelotportal.com
    Last edited by Camilo; 19th August 2013 at 23:18.

31. Link to Post #18
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

32. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Default Re: Corruption at the World Bank

Oops! sorry...mods, please merge these threads or close this one. Thanks