+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cancer Breakthrough: Probiotics Can Save You—Antibiotics Can Kill You

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Default Cancer Breakthrough: Probiotics Can Save You—Antibiotics Can Kill You

Here's something that was posted on 2012thebigtpicture. I apologize for the length of this article which I've shortened somewhat. Mike Adams is someone to trust to share the truth about food and health information.He's come up against the corrupt system attempting to shut him up; but the Health Ranger prevails. Anyway, cancer is something that seems to be touching most of us in one way or another through family, friends and even ourselves. But know this: there ARE cures....

Quote Attachment 22235

Cancer Breakthrough: Probiotics Can Save You—Antibiotics Can Kill You

by 2012thebigpicture
    Mike Adams, The Health Ranger, hits a home run with this bit of news. Everyone needs to know this.

It's so important to understand the basics of good health and how to care for the body. If we eat a typical diet promoted by the establishment, we're going to set ourselves up for disease.

Grains are the worst thing you can consume after synthetic sugars (sugar substitutes and high fructose corn syrup) and genetically modified organisms.

Grains turn to sugar in your bloodstream, are not easily metabolized by the body and not only turn to stored fat, but can cause diabetes.

An article by Dr. Joseph Mercola revealed that poor gut flora is responsible for much of the mental illness rampant in the world---at least, before doctors prescribe all the psychotropic drugs to treat it, but that's another story.

Probiotics and healthy gut bacteria are key, key, key to a strong immune system, a healthy body and healthy mind. Chemo drugs ravage our immune system, and now, it appears, it's part and parcel with the antibiotics they often use in tandem which kill all bacteria in the body---including the healthy gut flora we need for a strong immune system to fight the cancer.

Be proactive in your health because the allopathic medical community wants you---and your money---in their system for as long as possible. It's not in their best interests to cure you.

Mike says...

I have really important breakthrough science news for you today.

A new study from the University of Michigan reveals, indirectly, that PRObiotics may save your life from chemotherapy.

At the same time, ANTIbiotics may cause chemotherapy to kill you.

The details are somewhat technical, but here's my take on it, and I suggest this is an article you should forward to anyone who has been diagnosed with cancer:

Cancer breakthrough: Probiotics may save patients from deadly chemotherapy; antibiotics may cause chemo to be fatal
    (NaturalNews) If you or someone you love is facing the possibility of cancer or chemotherapy, make sure they read this story. Breakthrough new science conducted at the University of Michigan and about to be published in the journal Nature reveals that intestinal health is the key to surviving chemotherapy.

The study itself is very difficult for laypeople to parse, however, so I'm going to translate into everyday language while also offering additional interpretations of the research that the original study author is likely unable to state due to the nutritional censorship of medical journals and universities, both of which have an anti-nutrition bias.

The upshot is this: A clinical study gave mice lethal injections of chemotherapy that would, pound for pound, kill most adult human beings, too. The study authors openly admit: "All tumors from different tissues and organs can be killed by high doses of chemotherapy and radiation, but the current challenge for treating the later-staged metastasized cancer is that you actually kill the [patient] before you kill the tumor." (See sources below.)

Chemotherapy is deadly. It is the No. 1 cause of death for cancer patients in America, and the No. 1 side effect of chemo is more cancer. But certain mice in the study managed to survive the lethal doses of chemo. How did they do that? They were injected with a molecule that your own body produces naturally. It's production is engineered right into your genes, and given the right gene expression in an environment of good nutrition (meaning the cellular environment), you can generate this substance all by yourself, 24 hours a day.

The substance is called "Rspo1" or "R-spondon1." It activates stem cell production within your own intestinal walls, and these stem cells are like super tissue regeneration machines that rebuild damaged tissues faster than the chemotherapy can destroy them, thereby allowing the patient to survive an otherwise deadly does of chemo poison.

As the study showed, 50 - 75 percent of the mice who were given R-spondon1 survived the fatal chemotherapy dose!

The cancer industry needs to find a way to stop killing all their customers
    The problem with the cancer industry today is that all the conventional cancer treatments keep killing the patients. This is bad for business. So the purpose of research like the R-spondon1 research mentioned here -- which was funded by a government grant -- is to find ways to keep giving patients deadly doses of high-profit chemotherapy without actually killing them. You slap a patient with a dose of R-spondon1 (sold at $50,000 a dose as a patented "drug," of course), dose 'em up with a fatal injection of chemotherapy, and then thanks to the R-spondon1 you get a repeat cancer customers instead of a corpse.

That's called "good business practices" in the cancer industry, which is so far best known for turning patients into body bags rather than actually curing cancer.

(Yes, there is a reason why most oncologists would never undergo chemotherapy themselves. They know it doesn't work on 98% of all cancers.)

Read the rest of the article...
    http://www.naturalnews.com/041449_chemotherapy_probiotics_antibiotivcs.html#ixzz2akXe1gt5

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2019), BMJ (3rd August 2013), brenie (3rd August 2013), ceetee9 (8th August 2013), conk (2nd August 2013), Hazel (2nd August 2013), lookbeyond (3rd August 2013), magicmanx (27th November 2019), Metaphor (8th August 2013), MorningSong (2nd August 2013), Octavusprime (2nd August 2013), Sunny-side-up (2nd August 2013), TelosianEmbrace (10th September 2019), thepainterdoug (29th August 2019), Woody (2nd August 2013), yiolas (3rd August 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Default Re: Cancer Breakthrough: Probiotics Can Save You—Antibiotics Can Kill You

I'm glad you understand this story as I did. Thank you! The evidence now is overwhelming, that gut bacteria may be THE answer to most or all physical and mental ailments. Remember all the doctors in the 30s and 40s who were mocked and ridiculed for their opinions on the colon? They knew the intestines were the cornerstone of good health back then, but mainstream money killed those ideas...........until now. The truth is back with a vengence, ready to blow the lies right out of the rear end.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Axman (2nd August 2013), Bill Ryan (6th September 2019), Hazel (2nd August 2013), Maia Gabrial (5th August 2013), Sgt-Bones (2nd August 2013), Sunny-side-up (2nd August 2013), Woody (2nd August 2013), yiolas (3rd August 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,603 times in 20,701 posts

Default Re: Cancer Breakthrough: Probiotics Can Save You—Antibiotics Can Kill You

I posted that in Dawn's thread on gut health as well. Lots of info in that thread on how to keep the gut (and therefore, the body) healthy.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2019), Hazel (2nd August 2013), Maia Gabrial (5th August 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Tip of the neuron's tendril watching the sparks fly...
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,215 times in 421 posts

I've been having IBS symptoms for over a year now. In the last 2 weeks I've been taking probiotics (various forms) and slowly my issues have been getting better. One important change is that I NEVER drink chlorinated water now. I never drank much of it before but now I refuse to take one sip. Bottled water only so that my precious gut organisms don't get decimated.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Octavusprime For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2019), Hazel (2nd August 2013), Maia Gabrial (5th August 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Just be careful with bottled water, most common brands are both chlorinated AND fluoridated.

So, if you do choose to drink bottled water, make sure you read labels carefully and do your research.

Or... perhaps you could install a reverse osmosis water filter at home instead.
    Last edited by Sgt-Bones; 2nd August 2013 at 22:57.

10. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,415 times in 552 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    Here's something that was posted on 2012thebigtpicture. I apologize for the length of this article which I've shortened somewhat. Mike Adams is someone to trust to share the truth about food and health information.He's come up against the corrupt system attempting to shut him up; but the Health Ranger prevails. Anyway, cancer is something that seems to be touching most of us in one way or another through family, friends and even ourselves. But know this: there ARE cures....

Quote Attachment 22235

Cancer Breakthrough: Probiotics Can Save You—Antibiotics Can Kill You

by 2012thebigpicture
    Mike Adams, The Health Ranger, hits a home run with this bit of news. Everyone needs to know this.

It's so important to understand the basics of good health and how to care for the body. If we eat a typical diet promoted by the establishment, we're going to set ourselves up for disease.

Grains are the worst thing you can consume after synthetic sugars (sugar substitutes and high fructose corn syrup) and genetically modified organisms.

Grains turn to sugar in your bloodstream, are not easily metabolized by the body and not only turn to stored fat, but can cause diabetes.

An article by Dr. Joseph Mercola revealed that poor gut flora is responsible for much of the mental illness rampant in the world---at least, before doctors prescribe all the psychotropic drugs to treat it, but that's another story.

Probiotics and healthy gut bacteria are key, key, key to a strong immune system, a healthy body and healthy mind. Chemo drugs ravage our immune system, and now, it appears, it's part and parcel with the antibiotics they often use in tandem which kill all bacteria in the body---including the healthy gut flora we need for a strong immune system to fight the cancer.

Be proactive in your health because the allopathic medical community wants you---and your money---in their system for as long as possible. It's not in their best interests to cure you.

Mike says...

I have really important breakthrough science news for you today.

A new study from the University of Michigan reveals, indirectly, that PRObiotics may save your life from chemotherapy.

At the same time, ANTIbiotics may cause chemotherapy to kill you.

The details are somewhat technical, but here's my take on it, and I suggest this is an article you should forward to anyone who has been diagnosed with cancer:

Cancer breakthrough: Probiotics may save patients from deadly chemotherapy; antibiotics may cause chemo to be fatal
    (NaturalNews) If you or someone you love is facing the possibility of cancer or chemotherapy, make sure they read this story. Breakthrough new science conducted at the University of Michigan and about to be published in the journal Nature reveals that intestinal health is the key to surviving chemotherapy.

The study itself is very difficult for laypeople to parse, however, so I'm going to translate into everyday language while also offering additional interpretations of the research that the original study author is likely unable to state due to the nutritional censorship of medical journals and universities, both of which have an anti-nutrition bias.

The upshot is this: A clinical study gave mice lethal injections of chemotherapy that would, pound for pound, kill most adult human beings, too. The study authors openly admit: "All tumors from different tissues and organs can be killed by high doses of chemotherapy and radiation, but the current challenge for treating the later-staged metastasized cancer is that you actually kill the [patient] before you kill the tumor." (See sources below.)

Chemotherapy is deadly. It is the No. 1 cause of death for cancer patients in America, and the No. 1 side effect of chemo is more cancer. But certain mice in the study managed to survive the lethal doses of chemo. How did they do that? They were injected with a molecule that your own body produces naturally. It's production is engineered right into your genes, and given the right gene expression in an environment of good nutrition (meaning the cellular environment), you can generate this substance all by yourself, 24 hours a day.

The substance is called "Rspo1" or "R-spondon1." It activates stem cell production within your own intestinal walls, and these stem cells are like super tissue regeneration machines that rebuild damaged tissues faster than the chemotherapy can destroy them, thereby allowing the patient to survive an otherwise deadly does of chemo poison.

As the study showed, 50 - 75 percent of the mice who were given R-spondon1 survived the fatal chemotherapy dose!

The cancer industry needs to find a way to stop killing all their customers
    The problem with the cancer industry today is that all the conventional cancer treatments keep killing the patients. This is bad for business. So the purpose of research like the R-spondon1 research mentioned here -- which was funded by a government grant -- is to find ways to keep giving patients deadly doses of high-profit chemotherapy without actually killing them. You slap a patient with a dose of R-spondon1 (sold at $50,000 a dose as a patented "drug," of course), dose 'em up with a fatal injection of chemotherapy, and then thanks to the R-spondon1 you get a repeat cancer customers instead of a corpse.

That's called "good business practices" in the cancer industry, which is so far best known for turning patients into body bags rather than actually curing cancer.

(Yes, there is a reason why most oncologists would never undergo chemotherapy themselves. They know it doesn't work on 98% of all cancers.)

Read the rest of the article...
    http://www.naturalnews.com/041449_chemotherapy_probiotics_antibiotivcs.html#ixzz2akXe1gt5
    I have a neighbour who is a young mother having traditional chemo for breast cancer, its amazing to me how the shutters go down in deference to this treatment when one tries to offer any alternative suggestions, lb

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2019), Maia Gabrial (5th August 2013), yiolas (3rd August 2013)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 times in 326 posts

Hi Maia Gabriel, what a great article to share with our less enlightened friends and family ! I have already shared it on face book. The premise of probiotics rather than antibiotics makes so much sense. It's surprising how brain- washed the medical establishment is to ignore these simple nutritional facts. Thanks for spreading the truth.
    Last edited by yiolas; 3rd August 2013 at 16:01.
    Blessings,
    Yiola

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yiolas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2019), Maia Gabrial (5th August 2013)

14. Link to Post #8
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

The etheric body, when disturbed by emotions, mental patterns, or other entities, causes all known disease. Everything you come in contact with has a vibration pattern which, when in contact with our individual etheric bodies, results in some change or influence...if our etheric body is not strong enough to overcome it...these patterns can cause disease. The etheric body is the scaffold of the human organism.
    You might have noticed in your life that not all get a virus or a germ when in the company of someone who has one. Some simple remedies which work for some do not work for others because the state of our etheric body, as a collective whole, is what counts.
    The main cause of cancer is wrong thinking and wrong attitude, and there are many many cases known to have been completely cured by a change in lifestyle which changes our attitudes.
    This is a big subject to fully explain...but I found this video some time ago...we would all do ourselves a really big favour, if we watched this video.
    Take care
    Ray

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2019), BMJ (3rd August 2013), Eram (3rd August 2013), genevieve (8th August 2013), Maia Gabrial (5th August 2013), Trisher (27th November 2019)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,998 times in 449 posts

I'm bumping this because of the extraordinarily wonderful interview that FineFeather posted above.

Thank you so much!

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
    Genevieve

17. The Following User Says Thank You to genevieve For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2019)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,904 times in 2,594 posts

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    The evidence now is overwhelming, that gut bacteria may be THE answer to most or all physical and mental ailments. Remember all the doctors in the 30s and 40s who were mocked and ridiculed for their opinions on the colon? They knew the intestines were the cornerstone of good health back then, but mainstream money killed those ideas...........until now. The truth is back with a vengence, ready to blow the lies right out of the rear end.
    Bumping this old thread to post this new article from UC Davis Health:

27-Aug-2019
    Newswise — A study published on August 27 in Frontiers in Pharmacology found that general probiotic use in the U.S. could save the health care payer and the economy around $1.4 billion in medical bills and lost productivity due to acute respiratory tract infections (RTIs).
    More at link: Probiotic Use Can Lead to Major Economic and Health Savings Related to Flu-like Illnesses

So this adds respiratory tract illness to the growing list of probiotic benefits.
    I wonder what the best ways are to ingest the healthiest probiotics?
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

avid (29th August 2019), Bill Ryan (6th September 2019), conk (6th September 2019)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by Ayt (here)
    Quote Posted by conk (here)
    The evidence now is overwhelming, that gut bacteria may be THE answer to most or all physical and mental ailments. Remember all the doctors in the 30s and 40s who were mocked and ridiculed for their opinions on the colon? They knew the intestines were the cornerstone of good health back then, but mainstream money killed those ideas...........until now. The truth is back with a vengence, ready to blow the lies right out of the rear end.
    Bumping this old thread to post this new article from UC Davis Health:

27-Aug-2019
    Newswise — A study published on August 27 in Frontiers in Pharmacology found that general probiotic use in the U.S. could save the health care payer and the economy around $1.4 billion in medical bills and lost productivity due to acute respiratory tract infections (RTIs).
    More at link: Probiotic Use Can Lead to Major Economic and Health Savings Related to Flu-like Illnesses

So this adds respiratory tract illness to the growing list of probiotic benefits.
    I wonder what the best ways are to ingest the healthiest probiotics?
    The best way is to take an enema rife with beneficial bugs, but most won't do that. If ingesting them make sure to use a brand that encapsulates the bacteria in a capsule that can make it past the harsh digestive acids. And consume copious amounts of prebiotics, food for the good bugs.

I've been using Gut Restore, by LifeBiome. Of many that I've used this one had noticeable results. Gut Restore contains rare, seldom sold soil-based bacteria. Factory farmed produce contains none of these critical bacteria. Organic, minimally washed produce has them. The lack of soil-based bacteria in factory farmed food is why these foods are nutritional deficient. Soil-based bugs enable the plant to take up nutrients in the soil. Worse, the nutrients aren't even in the soil factory farms grow from.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2019), Sue (Ayt) (7th September 2019)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,603 times in 20,701 posts

Iodine Awareness Week – Antimicrobial Resistance Emergency
    Published on November 25, 2019
    by Dr. Mark Sircus
    ( Not quite on topic, but close...)
    https://drsircus.com/general/iodine-...nce-emergency/

"The CDC just announced that “antibiotic-resistant bacteria and fungi cause more than 2.8 million infections and 35,000 deaths in the United States each year. That means, on average, someone in the United States gets an antibiotic-resistant infection every 11 seconds and every 15 minutes someone dies. When Clostridioides difficile, a bacterium which is not typically resistant but can cause deadly diarrhea and is associated with antibiotic use, is added to these, the U.S. toll of all the threats in the report exceeds 3 million infections and 48,000 deaths.”

“Antibiotic resistance is one of the biggest public health challenges of our time. Fighting this threat is a public health priority that requires a collaborative global approach across sectors. CDC is working to combat this threat. Find out how you can help.” In reality they do not want your help and are not working at all to combat this threat and the proof of that is this problem is continuing to get worse and antibiotic use is as rabid as ever.

Shear medical arrogance will insure that these 48,000 deaths, in America alone, will continue and grow because the CDC, nor any other medical institution, will look at the non-pharmaceutical answer to antibiotics and antibiotic resistant infections. This week is Iodine Medicine Week, and for many crucial reasons, the medical profession needs to take a serious look at iodine (also at magnesium, bicarbonates and selenium because they are important co factors) or history will remember these gathering deaths and lay them right at the feet of today’s doctors who have lost their ability to think and read without pharmaceutical bias about iodine, one of the most important medicines in existence today.

The issues we will cover this week is increased environmental radioactive iodine exposure, antibiotic resistant infections, antibiotic suicide, radioactive iodine used in medicine, which is insane, and cancer. Fungal infections is now increasingly on the radar as well.

On Nov. 13, 2019, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention released a report ‘More People in the United States Dying from Antibiotic-Resistant Infections than Previously Estimated’ warning that drug-resistant fungi have become a major public health problem. We have heard a lot in recent years about the public health crisis of antibiotic-resistant bacteria, but less attention has been paid to antibiotic-resistant fungi. In part, this is because fungi became common causes of disease only over the past 30 years. During this time, the risk for serious fungal infections rose as more people suffered weakened immune systems stemming from increased bone marrow and organ transplantation, new drugs to treat cancer and other diseases, and complex surgeries. The widespread use of more potent antibiotics to treat resistant bacterial infections also has contributed by creating less competition for fungi to grow in human tissues.

Antibiotics do not kill yeast but they certainly can kill people on occasion.[1] Not only do some antibiotics increase the risk of sudden cardiac death, they also sometimes lead to liver compromise and failure. Despite the ever-widening use of antibiotics, the National Center for Infectious Disease and the Centers for Disease Control announced that the U.S. death rate from infectious disease increased by more than 50% between 1980 and 1992, making it the third leading cause of death.

We are going to look this week how iodine deficiencies cause cancer and how they also make radioactive iodine more dangerous, much more. Lately fungus infections have been in the news and medical scientists are starting to see how fungus invasion of the pancreas causes pancreatic cancer. Dr. Tullio Simoncini was one of the bravest doctors being the first to make the connection between fungus and cancer. Dr. Joseph Mercola even gave me credit as an early pioneer in this regard. There continues to be a large number of stubborn medical and health professionals that continue to resist the connection.

In 2013 I took care of a gentleman who underwent surgery for what all his physicians, including me, thought was liver cancer. Surgery revealed that the disease was a rare but benign tumor, rather than cancer. As you might imagine, he and his family were overjoyed and relieved.

However, two weeks after this surgery, he developed a liver abscess – an encapsulated tissue infection. Surgeons operated to remove the abscess. Two days later, test results revealed that the abscess was caused by a fungus called Candida that was resistant to echinocandins, our most powerful drugs against this fungus.

The patient underwent multiple surgeries and received various antibiotics thereafter, but his abscess kept growing back. He died four weeks after the first surgery to remove the abscess.

Conclusion

I think people fail to remember that we doctors have a grave responsibility to life. Not just doctors but nurses, alternative health professionals and nutritionists are dealing with life and death issues so we really cannot afford our opinions, we can only afford the truth-medical truth.

A great feeling of security for a parent comes from administering a medicinal like iodine. It is what I give my children instead of dangerous antibiotics when they are sick. It is what I use when the first symptoms of flu approach and it does spare a child—or anyone for that matter—the worst of that misery. After we understand that iodine is an excellent antiviral, antibacterial, anti fungal, mold and yeast agent, we begin to glimpse what a catastrophic mistake it is to use pharmaceutical antibiotics instead of iodine.

There is an iodine straw that one can buy for ten dollars that will purify the worst water imaginable, instantly, no matter how badly contaminated, as the water is drawn through it. This is sold for camping trips and emergency use. Used at high enough dosages iodine can do the same thing to all the fluids in our bodies. Dr.Gabriel Cousens said, “Historically, as early as 1911, people normally took between 300,000 – 900,000 micrograms of Iodine daily without incident.”

[1] Ray WA, et al. (2004). Oral erythromycin and the risk of sudden death from cardiac causes. New England Journal of Medicine, 351(11): 1080–1096. A recent large study indicates that people who take erythromycin along with certain common medications may increase their risk of sudden cardiac death.
    Each breath a gift...

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Sue (Ayt) (27th November 2019), TelosianEmbrace (27th November 2019), Trisher (27th November 2019)

+ Reply to Thread