+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Anticipating Emerging WMD and Global Financial Threats (timeline 2013 - 2046)

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,358 times in 223 posts

Default Re: Anticipating Emerging WMD and Global Financial Threats (timeline 2013 - 2046)

Why do you call yourself We-r-One? Your words bespeak the opposite.
    I get it - you think sustainability is a code word for horror show. But guess what - it's also not.
    Todd and I are working inside the system, it's true. Why? Because we're here and there are actually people trying to do the right thing. Per the IFCE - a network of environmentalists in China is a horrific thing for you? Why don't you go to China and see what's happening so you can really discern instead of making large claims you only read about. Discernment comes from first hand experience. And per Rummy - I got 20 minutes with the guy to look at energy as a security issue. Really insidious. It was a shocking experience - as in shocking that I would end up talking to him or that he would listen. But he did. That was it. 20 minutes. Never saw the guy again. He got fired. Nobody is really how they are portrayed in the media.
    FYI - People are not cartoon figures. They can behave many ways, both good and bad. Same goes for organizations. Go to the CFR and prepare yourself for the insidiousness - it's actually incredibly mundane. That's how it works. People like you drink the kool aid and really believe that the conspiracies are everywhere and that the majority of the people are in on it. They're not. That's the problem.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to superconsciousness For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th August 2013), christian (12th August 2013), Christine (12th August 2013), kanishk (24th August 2013), learninglight (12th August 2013), northstar (15th August 2013), Sierra (12th August 2013), Sophocles (12th August 2013), sunflower (13th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Anticipating Emerging WMD and Global Financial Threats (timeline 2013 - 2046)

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)

Moderators: Please accept this post for the intent it was authored in, and that is to get to the truth through discernment, a word discussed often on this forum which seems to have enlisted the support of many moderators over time. As explained above this poster has opened himself up to this type of observation for the various reasons I've already listed.
    This moderator (me) supports Todd's sincere intention to alert us to the various possibilities of what the financial future may bring.

Did you see his presentation or read anything that he has said here?

Re "the intent [your post] was authored in", evidence from your words and tone indicates that you are intent on prosecuting him with the accusation that he is some kind of a plant.

I am quite sure that you are wrong, and in my view this fixed idea of yours doesn't do credit to your intelligence and awareness. You have a bee in your bonnet, which will not go away, about Agenda 21 -- and quite rightly so -- but in my opinion you're being way too paranoid (and I used that word advisedly, knowing what it means). You are seeing reds-under-every-bed, and there are none here.

Would you prefer that Todd just stayed silent? Do clarify.

We're fortunate to have him here on Avalon. If you think this is some kind of psy-op, then (a) if it is, then it's not a very good one! -- and (b) we're just being given information that might help us collectively and individually: nothing more. That's what Avalon is for, and we might both strongly agree there.

One part of what ended up in Todd's presentation was offered to him privately by me (the 5-minute extract by 'insider economist' 'V') -- and then he included that as well. I salute him for that. Todd considers and evaluates information that comes his way, wherever it comes from. That's called being a good researcher. If you think I am therefore in some way an asset of Agenda 21 as well, then please do clarify that also.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12th August 2013 at 20:41.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

araucaria (14th August 2013), Billy (13th August 2013), christian (12th August 2013), Christine (12th August 2013), kanishk (13th August 2013), learninglight (12th August 2013), Redstar Kachina (12th August 2013), Sophocles (12th August 2013), sunflower (13th August 2013), superconsciousness (12th August 2013), ThePythonicCow (12th August 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

we-R-one,

It is too bad you no longer post on other subjects, I found you brilliant myself.

Not here though. Too closed minded. Have you never heard of a white hat?

Yes, you may be right, but you also may be wrong, because you do not KNOW you are actually correct in your assumption that because of Todd's background, Todd Hathaway is unmitigated evil. (As the child of an Illuminati family, many might assume I am unmitigated evil as well.)

Your assumptions and anger interfere with what could be a useful thread to others, because you just might be wrong about why Todd is here, and more importantly, dissing a fellow member, takes the focus off the data, and puts it on personality.

I am saying sometimes it is wise to examine without choice or judgement or acceptance, simply to see the data, and notice if downstream, it slots into place somewhere in the rabbit hole.

Perhaps a thread of your own on Agenda 21, without tarring and feathering a fellow member?

I do miss your posts on other subjects. I find your posts thought provoking, intelligent, loaded with real data, and useful towards the big picture. I miss you.

Quote Moderators: Please accept this post for the intent it was authored in, and that is to get to the truth through discernment, a word discussed often on this forum which seems to have enlisted the support of many moderators over time. As explained above this poster has opened himself up to this type of observation for the various reasons I've already listed.
    I hope you do not find this post, this request, too annoying we-R-one ... I think that because Avalon has room for dissenting opinions, with members in different places on various subjects, it most certainly offers members more data, more evidence, more opportunities to put the pieces together, to practice discernment in a world of polarity. But it is better for both the subject matter, and the members, if we do not get personal or hostile about it.

Love, Sierra

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Billy (13th August 2013), christian (12th August 2013), Christine (12th August 2013), Fred Steeves (12th August 2013), kanishk (24th August 2013), learninglight (12th August 2013), Marianne (24th August 2013), Redstar Kachina (12th August 2013)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

We-r-one has devoted an entire thread to Todd and myself as insidious evil do-ers - all based on her internet research and the culpability of people that use the word "sustainability".

We-r-one, I'd really like to know who you work for. You would have been great in the inquisition.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to superconsciousness For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th August 2013), Billy (13th August 2013), christian (12th August 2013), greybeard (12th August 2013), kanishk (24th August 2013), learninglight (12th August 2013), sunflower (13th August 2013)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by noramaccoby (here)
    We-r-one, I'd really like to know who you work for. You would have been great in the inquisition.
    I support the question!

But it's a rhetorical one -- do you see? It looks for all the world like you're trying to derail Todd and Nora (for newcomers: Nora is Todd's wife).

Because you and I both know that is absurd, and I know your intentions are good... we-R-one, can you please put your gun down? And see that Todd and Nora's intentions are good too?

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (13th August 2013), christian (12th August 2013), Christine (12th August 2013), Dennis Leahy (12th August 2013), greybeard (12th August 2013), kanishk (24th August 2013), learninglight (12th August 2013), nomadguy (14th August 2013), Sierra (12th August 2013), Sophocles (12th August 2013), superconsciousness (12th August 2013)

11. Link to Post #26
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Moderators: Please accept this post for the intent it was authored in, and that is to get to the truth through discernment, a word discussed often on this forum which seems to have enlisted the support of many moderators over time. As explained above this poster has opened himself up to this type of observation for the various reasons I've already listed.
    As far as I can see, you make assumptions based on circumstancial evidence and mix it with a lot of sarcasm and hostility. I don't think this is very helpful to evaluate where Todd is coming from.

A serious question for you: How would you expect someone within the system who is opposed to Agenda 21 and in favor of new energy solutions to act, if he or she wants to remain on the inside to further his or her goals?

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th August 2013), Billy (13th August 2013), Christine (12th August 2013), greybeard (12th August 2013), kanishk (24th August 2013), learninglight (12th August 2013), Sierra (12th August 2013), superconsciousness (12th August 2013)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

if anyone wants to join in on attacking us, they can join Dick Cheney and the Koch Brothers.
    for anyone who thinks we are plants, I invite you to check out my titanium arm, courtesy of my car blowing up after "getting credit for the pentagon going green".

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to superconsciousness For This Post:

araucaria (14th August 2013), Bill Ryan (12th August 2013), Billy (13th August 2013), christian (12th August 2013), kanishk (24th August 2013), Sierra (12th August 2013), sunflower (13th August 2013), ThePythonicCow (12th August 2013)

15. Link to Post #28
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

The irony of it all -- Todd spends hours and hours of his time putting together a well researched report from the information he is receiving. The report has not received the attention it merits. Then we-R-one decides to haul out the big guns again and stirs the controversial pot which quickly simmers over. Some vibe goes out on the forum and shortly there are many members watching the unacknowledged thread.

So who is helping who and what do we learn here? we-R-one, we the educated members of Avalon have proven over and over again that we have developed a sense called Discernment. I for one do not need a lecture to warn me of the lurking evils here.... for me there are none.

Again may I suggest that you use Avalon to the full potential and keep us all abreast of the developments in Agenda 21, you can start and maintain a thread on such. I add my voice to others that you are par excellence in your research and writing capabilities.

Todd, Nora and Bobd are members of Avalon and deserve respectful behavior.
    Last edited by Christine; 12th August 2013 at 21:16.

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 5th April 2015 at 00:17.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th August 2013), Billy (13th August 2013), christian (12th August 2013), fifi (14th August 2013), sdv (13th August 2013), ThePythonicCow (12th August 2013)

18. Link to Post #30
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Intending no disrespect to anyone as I also fit this observation.
    With time anyone can virtually tell what an individual is going to say in response to an OP.
    We are conditioned to the degree that invariably when we search for truth we are actually seeking confirmation that we are correct in our view point.

ACIM says "The moment you take up a position know that you are identifying with an illusion"

The late Dr Hawkins said "If people knew better they would do better" he was maintaining, that given circumstances, context, conditioning, genes, culture, belief system etc---people did the best they could.

So the ego will look to prove that it knows best, is special and therefore dualistic and therein lise the root of the challenges of this world.
    The ego is very suspicious and will scotoma out of awareness anything that does not fit the belief system.
    It is not possible for anyone working for the government in a high position to have integrity---that's a belief.
    Its narrow and flawed.

So while this not on the subject of the thread as such it is addressing some recent posts.
    Of course it is one point of view amongst many and equally correct or incorrect.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Billy (13th August 2013), christian (12th August 2013), Christine (12th August 2013), jagman (14th August 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (12th August 2013), learninglight (12th August 2013), Nickolai (14th August 2013), superconsciousness (12th August 2013), thunder24 (13th August 2013), Wind (14th August 2013)

20. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

we-R-one raises some valid points. We all know she is a spitfire and doesn't have a sugar coating machine in her knapsack. Give her some grace.

Quote for anyone who thinks we are plants, I invite you to check out my titanium arm, courtesy of my car blowing up after "getting credit for the pentagon going green".
    may I submit, there are those who are 'in" the inside who have taken much shrapnel as a result of uncovering the lie, and since you have indicated you are one who has, I honor your war wounds, and I mean this sincerely.

But, are not we-R-one's inquiries legitimate, regardless of the delivery from our firecracker girl? Is we-R-one's conjecture that Todd is employed by a government agency implementing the "problem" for which the "solution" will be some form of super-consciousness (undefined), not to be vetted?

Quote who he himself is implementing an Agenda 21 program via the DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, known as the Potomac Sustainable Communities Initiative(government funded)
    I don't know much about the Potomac Sustainable Communities Initiative, but I AM of the opinion that anything which comes out of Washington is corrupt, regardless of the vast number of good people who work for such agencies with the best of intentions. I know there are those who believe we need to work from the inside out and change the system, but I just don't see how we can take such a morally corrupt system and fix it from the inside. Hitting cancer with chemo just doesn't seem to work.

As far as "warning us" of an impending collapse with a requisite "new agenda" emerging from such a collapse, and it is up to us how we want that new paradigm to look, so we better wake up and quick...is, well, not that earth shattering when it comes to news, especially around here.

So, what I would like to know, what about this Potomac initiative? Who is funding it and who is behind it? Is this what we are supposed to "get behind", this Potomac Sustainability Initiative?

And this super-consciousness? Can we get a bit more clear on what that means? I know what it means to me, as I've more than amply stated as such all over this forum.

I'm off to do MY own due diligence and read more deeply the link's from both Todd and we-R-one before I render any additional comment. But I wont let the delivery of inquiry derail me, or connection to our corrupt government or their agendas as a basis for impugning Todd's character. Could it be Todd is inside the beast and walking as a Trojan horse?

Keep vetting folks. Question everything.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 12th August 2013 at 22:14.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th August 2013), Billy (13th August 2013), Fred Steeves (12th August 2013), thunder24 (13th August 2013), Wind (14th August 2013)

22. Link to Post #32
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,437 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by toddhathaway (here)
    Events based on our current path are as follows:

* Fed announcement of QE tapering (September or October 2013)
    * Debt ceiling impasse results in government shutdown (on or about November 1st)
    * Instability throughout global stock markets (FY 2014)
    * SE Asian interbank loan rates spike (FY 2014)
    * Instability throughout global derivatives markets (FY 2014)
    * Japanese bond rates soar (FY 2014)
    * Gold/Silver COMEX market implosion (FY 2014)
    * Gold is "delisted" by the banking system as a "zero risk" asset (FY 2014)
    * Extended bank holidays around the world (FY 2014)
    * New financial system(s) established (FY 2014-15 timeframe, depending on country)
    My take from what you're saying is that this is not the end of civilization, but a more global version of what has already transpired many times in individual countries - financial collapse used to further consolidate power and resources.

The Bankster Two Step:
    • Easy lending: Ratchet up the debt (liens on future income, secured by property). Easy money (easily lent) encourages people, corporations and governments to borrow, and borrowing (from Banksters) is the primary source of money in the monetary system foisted on us by the Banksters.
    • Tight lending: Tighten the screws, quit lending, call in debts, and impose "austerity" (supposedly for our own good of course, since we borrowed too much.) This enables the Banksters (who control the police and courts as well) to foreclose (in various ways) on the security of their debts.
    However this typical boom-bust Two Step is overlayed with a larger cycle, the rise and fall of major empires. The American Empire has, in my view (with a tip of the hat to Martin Armstrong) just peaked, with the usual over playing of the hand of tyranny typical of empires entering their decline and fall stage.

The combination of a peaking empire and the globalization of the financial and economic activity have led to a global boom, with deeply entwined financial activity.

This was the first step of the Bankster Two Step, on a global scale. The second step will, not too surprisingly, be used to consolidate control and resources on a global scale.

We can make it through this, and we can tilt the odds to more often favor good guys over sociopaths, but the fundamental tendency of humanity to form pyramidal organizations and civilizations remains our Achilles tendon.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th August 2013), christian (12th August 2013), Christine (12th August 2013), fifi (14th August 2013), gripreaper (12th August 2013), Hazel (13th August 2013), nomadguy (14th August 2013), superconsciousness (12th August 2013), TODD & NORA (12th August 2013)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Todd and I spent all our own money funding the Potomac Sustainable Initiative. It's all gone now. A bunch of advanced energy researchers got what we had. I no longer work for the government. The network got broken up, but there are still good people here. It is a battleground. This thread serves to show that the extreme left serves the extreme right. I live here because my family is here. I got involved because I wanted to see if it was possible to make positive change inside the system. For a moment, we did a bit. I don't agree with the cancer analogy.

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to superconsciousness For This Post:

araucaria (14th August 2013), Bill Ryan (13th August 2013), Billy (13th August 2013), christian (12th August 2013), Christine (12th August 2013), greybeard (13th August 2013), Hazel (13th August 2013)

26. Link to Post #34
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Hi grip,

I totally agree with you in theory, but this is round "thirty three and a half" so grace has been extended. I personally had long PMs with we-R-one and did my own due diligence so I know how much effort was put into trying to get a useful discussion going.

We do need to question everything, I take it as my duty to do so.

And we have the duty to be respectful...

We are once again faced with a shot fired to hurt... in my opinion not merited by the members of Avalon it was fired at. It isn't so much about questioning them, honestly, openly and respectfully which is fine. However resorting to sarcasm, below the belt accusations goes beyond what is necessary and simply undermines any understanding.

It appears that Todd is posting the information the way he sees it, and we the reader can take it or leave it as useful or not.

I do hope this will resolve with some learning for us all.

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    we-R-one raises some valid points. We all know she is a spitfire and doesn't have a sugar coating machine in her knapsack. Give her some grace.

Quote for anyone who thinks we are plants, I invite you to check out my titanium arm, courtesy of my car blowing up after "getting credit for the pentagon going green".
    may I submit, there are those who are 'in" the inside who have taken much shrapnel as a result of uncovering the lie, and since you have indicated you are one who has, I honor your war wounds, and I mean this sincerely.

But, are not we-R-one's inquiries legitimate, regardless of the delivery from our firecracker girl? Is we-R-one's conjecture that Todd is employed by a government agency implementing the "problem" for which the "solution" will be some form of super-consciousness (undefined), not to be vetted?

Quote who he himself is implementing an Agenda 21 program via the DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, known as the Potomac Sustainable Communities Initiative(government funded)
    I don't know much about the Potomac Sustainable Communities Initiative, but I AM of the opinion that anything which comes out of Washington is corrupt, regardless of the vast number of good people who work for such agencies with the best of intentions. I know there are those who believe we need to work from the inside out and change the system, but I just don't see how we can take such a morally corrupt system and fix it from the inside. Hitting cancer with chemo just doesn't seem to work.

As far as "warning us" of an impending collapse with a requisite "new agenda" emerging from such a collapse, and it is up to us how we want that new paradigm to look, so we better wake up and quick...is, well, not that earth shattering when it comes to news, especially around here.

So, what I would like to know, what about this Potomac initiative? Who is funding it and who is behind it? Is this what we are supposed to "get behind", this Potomac Sustainability Initiative?

And this super-consciousness? Can we get a bit more clear on what that means? I know what it means to me, as I've more than amply stated as such all over this forum.

I'm off to do MY own due diligence and read more deeply the link's from both Todd and we-R-one before I render any additional comment. But I wont let the delivery of inquiry derail me, or connection to our corrupt government or their agendas as a basis for impugning Todd's character. Could it be Todd is inside the beast and walking as a Trojan horse?

Keep vetting folks. Question everything.

27. Link to Post #35
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Thanks for your response Nora Maccoby, though I personally find your argument weak, that’s just my opinion and really it’s up to the reader to decide. If you were working on the ‘inside’ I highly doubt you’d be on a forum, nor would you be using your real name, that doesn’t make sense for obvious reasons, so maybe I’m misinterpreting what you mean by working on the ‘inside’. The green movement is a part of Agenda 21 in case you weren’t aware. And there will always be the constant pitting of the right against the left, in order to confuse the masses. And as far as Dick Cheney and The Koch Bros. supposedly going after you..the purpose of that could merely be to contribute to the illusion that there’s a good side and a bad side…..Rumsfeld getting fired…all just part of the show.

There is nothing pleasant about Agenda 21 and its final outcome. I've also mentioned that you can pretty much expect any new organizations that pop up to be affiliated to Agenda 21 because it's about the only organization that can supply any type of funding. Unfortunately, both you and Todd Hathaway align yourself with organizations that support and implement its policies. So are you wanting me to believe that you both are working on the ‘inside’ to stop the policy and procedures of your employer that’s already been proven to be in full swing? Honestly it’s a toss-up for me, either you are extremely ignorant/naive to what you’re supporting, which by the way, I don’t think either of you are, or you know exactly what you’re doing. The purpose of my post is to bring to light what others cannot yet see. Are you a plant? I dunno…..at this point I really don’t care, what I find alarming is that I’m supposed to brush aside who you align yourself with as if it shouldn’t be a part of the equation of discernment when interpreting the intentions of your actions and posts and those of Todd Hathaway, who like myself mind you, is also pulling his information off of the internet though apparently because I’m doing that the information I’m supplying Ms. Maccoby is to be considered irrelevant…did I understand you correctly from your post above?

Bill, yes I have read what Todd has posted and like I said, some of it could be true, but let me turn the tables on you, have you read all that I have posted? I can see you haven’t otherwise you wouldn’t have asked who I work for and neither would have Nora, which is kinda partially my point, most people aren’t reading what I’ve posted. I sure got an awful lot of crap for pointing out the Agenda 21 connection by you and fellow forum members, which prompted me to vett Potomac Sustainable Communities Initiative and its ties to Agenda 21 in which I proved without a doubt that it is, but you would have to read it all to have that understanding. I posted several links initially which backed what I was saying about the sustainability word. Not one person that dished on me, even bothered to apologize after what I posted, nor did anyone post anything legitimate to refute it. In response to yours and Nora’s question please see here, post #18:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post692746
    “PS Just to be clear, I am not hunting these people down. I am merely exposing the truth. I'm not paid by anyone to research this information for any purpose and I am currently not aligned with any group.”

I cannot help if you do not have a full understanding of what Agenda 21 is and who’s behind it. Most people won’t take the time to read and research so they have a complete understanding because they just can't be bothered. I’m sure those that have put much focus on this topic would agree with the dot connecting I have presented, and I have openly asked if someone wants to demonstrate otherwise with legitimate proof not opinion, I would gladly take that into consideration, but as of yet, I’ve seen nothing. Like I mentioned in an above post, there could be half truths in what’s being said, it’s the messenger and who he aligns himself with that’s so concerning and makes one question his intentions and information; this is common sense and rational thinking in which I’m being chided for. Most won’t touch this with a ten foot pole out of fear and due to the fact that he appears to be a friend of yours. You cannot refute what I have posted in regards to Potomac Sustainable Communities Initiative and its ties to the DOD and Agenda 21. Like I have told you before, I’m not playing the ‘Simon Says’ game and just because you say it’s so, doesn’t make it ‘so’ for me. The fact that I’m not friends with either of these people allows me to be more objective, as my emotions aren’t tied into what I’m uncovering. Until further evidence is provided that can show me otherwise, I stand beside what I have posted. I’m only as good as the information I have to work with and what I have to work with, which is verifiable clearly backs my concerns and rational thinking. Let’s not forget the dialogue of Bobd a supposed friend of Todd’s who clearly remembers a different Todd than what’s been shown on paper, and in Todd’s own words even. Are we suppose to ignore that? See post #7 here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post693966

I am sorry if members don’t like my findings and the direction they point in. When public figures come on a forum using their real name and wanting us to buy into whatever they’re peddling, they have to expect they’re going to be vetted. This is discernment not paranoia, let’s not confuse the two! So suddenly whenever Todd posts something all that logic goes out the window?? Because he’s a member, along with Nora and disappearing Bobd on Project Avalon, they’re all beyond scrutiny because that would be politically incorrect? I am not personally attacking any of these members, I am questioning who they align themselves with and their intentions based on what they've chosen to post and discuss, and I can see for some reason, this isn’t welcomed research. Many of my questions on the Potomac Sustainable Communities Initiative thread were never answered and neither were Grip's. Why? Because we're right? If there’s nothing to hide than why isn’t their full disclosure that’s verifiable?

Interesting that my research is suddenly not pertinent to the topic. So I guess the message that’s going to be sent to fellow forum members is that now on Avalon we’re going to pick and choose who and what we can vett and not all material is going to be considered relevant so don’t bother vetting anyone or anything because it won’t be readily accepted.

28. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Just to be clear, I am not hunting these people down. I am merely exposing the truth.
    But you're not, you see. You're only exposing what you think the truth is.

Your zeal is your weakness, because you do not think you could be wrong.

But you might be.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (13th August 2013), christian (13th August 2013)

30. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Christine (here)
    Really? Where were you when Bobd called me 'flamin' several times over? Didn't seem to bother any of the moderators at the time. See here on this thread:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ies-Initiative

Please don't edit it now, let it stand as is....it's perfect, as it just validates my findings that much more that somethin isn't right here.

31. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Ok, Bill here's my challenge, if I'm wrong, than please provide verifiable information that demonstrates my inaccuracies or anyone else for that matter.

Show me who's funding Potomac Sustainable Communities Initiative
    Show me who's on the board or steering committee, better yet why isn't it posted on the website?
    Show me how it's not tied to the DOD or Agenda 21
    Show me it's not receiving government funding nor ever will be
    Show me the R&D project isn't receiving government funding
    Explain to me how MAJOR TODD HATHAWAY is not a government employee

Let's just start there...

32. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Christine (here)
    Really? Where were you when Bobd called me 'flamin' several times over? Didn't seem to bother any of the moderators at the time. See here on this thread:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ies-Initiative

Please don't edit it now, let it stand as is....it's perfect, as it just validates my findings that much more that somethin isn't right here.
    The above is really for Christine to reply to, but if you'd publicly (and incorrectly) slammed my work the way you slammed Todd's, I'd have been much more hard on you than Bob was.

My advice: I have stated on record several times that you are well-meaning. But put your gun down now, take a long look, and consider your own intellectual certainty (which comes over as arrogance and stubborn defiance), and be prepared to realize that you may have been mistaken.

This is not about Agenda 21. Read again Todd's long post #1. He's trying to assist us all, for God's sakes. If you think he's somehow pulling everyone's strings to further some nefarious agenda, please explain clearly. If you cannot, then please go contribute on another thread where you really do stand on solid ground.

I declare my personal interest: maligning a good person and a whistleblower (and free energy activist, to boot), whom you do not know and have never met, based only on your idea of research, is the one thing that significantly offends my values -- because I myself have been many times wrongly maligned in the same way. Please don't do this. This is my strongest personal request.

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (13th August 2013), christian (13th August 2013), Marianne (24th August 2013), Sierra (13th August 2013), Sophocles (13th August 2013), sunflower (13th August 2013), superconsciousness (17th August 2013), ThePythonicCow (13th August 2013)

34. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Explain to me how MAJOR TODD HATHAWAY is not a government employee
    He is. He's a serving military officer.

Is that a lynching offense? You appear to be holding the rope.

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (13th August 2013), christian (13th August 2013), Limor Wolf (13th August 2013), Sierra (13th August 2013), sunflower (13th August 2013), superconsciousness (17th August 2013), ThePythonicCow (13th August 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast