+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trapped inside a Cycle Route!

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Default Trapped inside a Cycle Route!

Prudential RideLondon
    Prudential RideLondon is an annual world-class festival of cycling launched by the Mayor of London as part of his plan to create a long-term legacy from the London 2012 Games.

20,000 amateur cyclists pedalling a 100 mile route through London and Surrey

http://www.gosurrey.info/prudential-ridelondon/

The Route:
    http://www.gosurrey.info/a/5166534-5813286

All the Route roads closed and Un-Crossable except for emergencies!
    I'm basically trapped as far as being able to use my car and so is everybody inside the route, all outside can't enter lol!

Finish line in the Mall !

keep fingers crossed for this one all!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Hazel (4th August 2013), MorningSong (3rd August 2013), naste.de.lumina (3rd August 2013), shadowstalker (3rd August 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,493 times in 2,185 posts

Default Re: Trapped inside a Cycle Route!

Wow, Sunny-side-up! Didn't you get your copy of the leaflet?

Quote Information for residents and businesses on the route

A leaflet was distributed at the beginning of July to residents and businesses on or near the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 and Classic routes, providing more information.

Read the leaflet: Prudential RideLondon leaflet (PDF)
    Seriously, that is pretty wild... not just one event (the marathon for amateurs), but actually, two back to back (the second for professional cyclists).

That sure is a huge area to completely shut down to any human vehicle movement in or out for a whole day, a Sunday at that, when folks are more likely to be out and about.

Internment or Quaranteen zone trial comes to mind.... hope you get through it ok. If you don't have to go anywhere, try not to worry about it... this time. Be sure to move your car if you usually park it on one of the road the cyclers will be using.... no sense in getting it towed away and having to pay a ticket!
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: Trapped inside a Cycle Route!

Quote MorningSong: Internment or Quaranteen zone trial comes to mind.... hope you get through it ok
    Yeah a test Quaranteen zone for sure and thx MorningSong for the .... hope you get through it ok.

I just hope it's all quite on the day and just hope everyone else get through it ok!, one long target zone !

Talking quarantine zones, for long time I've noticed how a lot of the big Supermarkets (most food storage) are placed on major motorway routes around London, nice and quick to secure in the event ha!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

+ Reply to Thread