+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FEMA Discreetly Inquiring About Immediate Delivery Of Emergency Survival Food

1. Link to Post #1
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 times in 1,378 posts

Exclamation FEMA Discreetly Inquiring About Immediate Delivery Of Emergency Survival Food

FEMA Discreetly Inquiring About Immediate Delivery Of Emergency Survival Food

For Your Awareness.

On July 29, 2013 the owner of MyPatriotSupply.com was contacted by the DHS/Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) via email inquiring into the availability of meals for immediate delivery.

Quote Typically the government will post a Request For Information and receive bids from suppliers. As of this morning there are still no active public requests from DHS/FEMA. They are trying to keep this quiet by contacting makers of Emergency Survival Food directly and discreetly.

Matt Redhawk
    Owner, My Patriot Supply
    Here is the email:

Link to: [MyPatriotSupply.com]
    Harley

2. The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Alpha (4th August 2013), amandapoet (13th August 2013), animovado (17th August 2013), Atlas (7th August 2013), bennycog (4th August 2013), BMJ (7th August 2013), Caren (5th August 2013), Christine (4th August 2013), Davidallany (7th August 2013), Dennis Leahy (4th August 2013), DNA (8th August 2013), Eram (4th August 2013), fifi (7th August 2013), Flash (4th August 2013), Fred Steeves (13th August 2013), Gardener (18th August 2013), InTheBackground (9th August 2013), jagman (13th August 2013), Jean-Marie (13th August 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (4th August 2013), meeradas (4th August 2013), mojo (4th August 2013), MorningSong (7th August 2013), mountain_jim (6th August 2013), PathWalker (17th August 2013), peterspm (19th August 2013), Richard S. (4th August 2013), schneider (4th August 2013), shadowstalker (4th August 2013), Shannow (4th August 2013), Sophocles (13th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (4th August 2013), Team Zen (4th August 2013), TelosianEmbrace (4th August 2013), Teo (13th August 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (4th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

Default Re: FEMA Discreetly Inquiring About Immediate Delivery Of Emergency Survival Food

Combine this with the closing of embassies, and the threat for the whole month of August as mentioned by the government, there is something coming soon. False flag?? ET landing?? War??

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

amandapoet (13th August 2013), bennycog (4th August 2013), Christine (4th August 2013), Eram (4th August 2013), Harley (4th August 2013), InTheBackground (9th August 2013), mojo (4th August 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: FEMA Discreetly Inquiring About Immediate Delivery Of Emergency Survival Food

I've always said they can't take my birthday away.
    Hope I wasn't wrong!
    Harley

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

bennycog (4th August 2013), Flash (4th August 2013), mojo (4th August 2013), yiolas (4th August 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Things must be going great in the US, first billions of rounds so you have nothing to fight back with and why not get hungry in the meantime eh, not a very subtle signal from FEMA is you ask me, I wonder what this is all about.

Here I am, thinking all corporations lead back to 147 or so global financial and industrial powerhouses, if they actually already own the businesses, why should they have to inquire, its already theirs isn't it, every time a business pays their taxes the powerbrokers must get updates from the IRS ( it was my impression they own the IRS as well)they are the insiders doing the inside trading and the inside spying.

If this is for real( it could be) or a marketing stunt to boost sales( come git it before the government takes it all, just like our guns and bullets and milk and brains), how many pallets PER truck? How many trucks do they expect they need, is there even enough sh!t to cover all the fans they will be acquiring next.

Next FEMA purchase, sh!t and fans.

And then something else, who are the shareholders and financiers of all these emergency food suppliers, who owns the land the food is grown on, I doubt these are all mom and pops businesses, this has become a mayor business, there are huge amounts of money to be made by stirring the pot, Americans spending their last buck on their credit/debet cards on food is a good way to milk everyone dry to the bone and FEMA will get the delivery addresses straight from the NSA who must already have dug into this, you can wait for them to come kicking in your doors to get your food, their will come storming in with recipe books in the front pockets of their tactical vests, very nice, the troops wont get hungry with all that shopping that people have done FOR them ( fresh supplies waiting for them everywhere), well as long as they are circling your dinner table, they might as well dig in.

This is doing good business as well as getting rid of your overstock and it reads as a commercial to me( see below, from Patriot Supply).

Fortunately I was able to put in a large order in anticipation of the impact of the FEMA request (and whatever they may be urgently preparing for) and I have production machines working around the clock to ensure an increase of the available supply in our warehouse as soon as possible.

Update: Due to the number of people responding to and acting on the information disclosed above we have updated our estimated ship time for Emergency Food products to two weeks.
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 4th August 2013 at 08:04.

8. Link to Post #5
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

This is all about quantifying the amount of food in circulation to enable timescale for starving the population into submission. These requested numbers, at this stage of "the collapse", are to provide the maths, statisticians and programmers a definitive figure to input into the strategy software to fine tune the starvation program.

WE are witnessing the end game right now, keep diaries, make records and for goodness sake, store valuable commodities somewhere safe.

9. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

Atlas (7th August 2013), bennycog (4th August 2013), Christine (4th August 2013), Flash (4th August 2013), Gardener (18th August 2013), golden lady (4th August 2013), gripreaper (13th August 2013), Harley (4th August 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (4th August 2013), sunflower (4th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (4th August 2013), TelosianEmbrace (4th August 2013), Teo (13th August 2013), yiolas (4th August 2013)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

They will own all the Beans and Bullets when what ever goes down... goes down!

11. Link to Post #7
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Exclamation FEMA Demanding 24 Hour Delivery of Emergency Food Reserves

Quote The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) is contacting storable food suppliers requesting immediate delivery of food reserves within a 24 hour period, increasing suspicions that the federal government is accelerating its preparations for social disorder or an environmental calamity.

FEMA recently contacted My Patriot Supply, a provider of bulk food reserves, requesting “immediate delivery” of truckloads of food within a 24 hour period. Instead of soliciting for the food in the normal manner via the Federal Business Opportunities website and thereby saving money, FEMA is now directly contacting suppliers in order to secure overnight deliveries of bulk food. The snapshot above shows one of the emails My Patriot Supply received from FEMA.

While it’s certainly not unusual for FEMA to be buying storable food, the rushed manner with which the federal agency is now conducting such business has raised a few eyebrows, prompting the owner of My Patriot Supply to ask, “Why the sudden sense of urgency? What do they know that we do not?”

“I’m not one to cry that the sky is always falling, but when DHS/FEMA make a move to quietly buy up emergency food supplies and ask how much we can ship within 24 hours…I think this is far enough outside the realm of what is “normal” to beg some questions,“ remarked the company’s owner.

“In recent years the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has been regionalizing disaster supplies and rapidly procuring hundreds of millions of ready-to-eat meals, blankets, and body bags. Coupled with the Department of Homeland Security’s suspiciously massive purchases of ammunition, firearms, and riot gear, it is becoming increasingly clear that the U.S. government is positioning itself in advance of an as of yet unknown widespread calamity,” writes Mac Slavo.

Indeed, FEMA is not the only branch of the Department of Homeland Security demanding the immediate delivery of provisions within as quick a time frame as possible.

As we highlighted back in May, the DHS itself released a market survey asking companies if they were able to provide 2 million rounds of ammunition within a 30-60 day period.

“If you were awarded a contract for some of the calibers listed above, submitted a production lot of one million rounds and that lot or portion of the lot was not accepted, would you be able to replace that order with an additional one million rounds within 60 days?” the survey asked.

Similar to how the DHS’ huge bullet purchases over the last 18 months have caused shortages in ammunition, bulk food reserves are also becoming more scarce as a result of massive FEMA stockpiling, prompting concerns that “something is ready to pop off.”

Although FEMA is now purchasing storable food in quantities amounting to $1 billion dollars a year, individual Americans who follow their example by stocking up with bulk food buys are simultaneously being labeled as potential terrorists by the federal government.

As we reported last year, a flyer aimed at Military Surplus stores produced under the auspices of the FBI’s Communities Against Terrorism project, encourages owners to report people who “make bulk purchases of items to include….meals ready to eat”.

According to the flyer, the FBI advises store owners to demand ID’s from all new customers, as well as asking them questions about their purchase and being aware of “suspicious statements”.
    This could be a test probe to the:
    1. Suppliers response and compliance.
    2. Preparing for expected supply chain breakdown.
    3. Alternative media fear mongering distribution rate.

TPTB are well stocked and prepared to their planned scarcity world they envision.
    Actually the scarcity is an illusion fed to the public in order to promote the fierce competition. The competition is required for "divide and conquer" control.

It was mathematically proved and experimentally observed in animals that cooperation is better survival strategy then competition.
    Fear not what ever happens. We create our reality and we have to power to change.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

dynamo (7th August 2013), edina (14th August 2013), Positive Vibe Merchant (7th August 2013), risveglio (6th August 2013), sheme (19th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (6th August 2013), white wizard (7th August 2013)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,974 times in 595 posts

Default Re: FEMA Demanding 24 Hour Delivery of Emergency Food Reserves

if TSHTF that bad, would you really want to continue existing on this plane?
    hmmm...
    I dunno.

Quote Fear not what ever happens. We create our reality and we have to power to change.
    I agree with the statement above and the only thing I'm stockpiling is knowledge, wisdom and love.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

Maunagarjana (17th August 2013), sheme (19th August 2013), white wizard (7th August 2013)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member white wizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,057 times in 267 posts

Pay close attention to this article, even if there is not enough evidence to come

to any conclusions yet. The last major staged event was swine flu, which had

multiple sources leaking information that actually panned out to be legit.

P.S. it never hurts to be prepared for at least 3 months of self sustainability.
    Last edited by white wizard; 7th August 2013 at 03:03.
    knowledge is key to wisdom as is in keeping an open mind is essential for opening new doors

you once kept closed .

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to white wizard For This Post:

conk (8th August 2013), shadowstalker (7th August 2013)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

This report was posted [HERE] three days ago.

Harley

18. Link to Post #11
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,612 times in 21,525 posts

Quote Posted by Harley Hawkins (here)
    This report was posted [HERE] three days ago.

Threads merged.

My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Harley (7th August 2013)

20. Link to Post #12
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,260 times in 2,136 posts

Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)
    Except for supplies preppers have already procured.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 13th August 2013 at 13:15.

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)
    GoodTXSG (and a few others) are on the right track.

Quote Posted by Harley Hawkins (here)
    Hi Bill,

I have just now come upon your new thread and have only barely started reading your Opening Post when I came upon this statement:

Quote [...] combined with food shortages that will make people want to be in the FEMA camps to be fed.
    This is the reason I posted the thread FEMA Discreetly Inquiring About Immediate Delivery Of Emergency Survival Food and what will be a primary goal.

I know I can be quite vague and cryptic at times but there's a lot at stake, especially now.

Edit to Add: This is where they want you to be and this is how they'll get you there.
    Harley

22. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

Quote Posted by dynamo (here)
    if TSHTF that bad, would you really want to continue existing on this plane?
    hmmm...
    I dunno.

Quote Fear not what ever happens. We create our reality and we have to power to change.
    I agree with the statement above and the only thing I'm stockpiling is knowledge, wisdom and love.
    My thoughts exactly. Survival is overrated.

+ Reply to Thread