Thread: Lucifer Is NOT Satan! Biblical Proof

1. Link to Post #61
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

Default Re: Lucifer Is NOT Satan! Biblical Proof

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    ]As difficult as this seems to be for me.
    Well my friend, as always when there is mental tension, one may elect to relax into the silence for a moment - even as short as a leisurely breath.

As we, by INTENT, decide to seek the silence, we may let go of the kite strings binding all the thoughts to us which are jostling for attention - confident that they will return if necessary.

Much light to you.

John..
    I was going to say in reply to Chesters "edit" that in many cases...as soon as there is some plausible reason for our self delusions then we claim it as our own reason for our many faults and weaknesses. It is always, never our own doing...always induced by some sensational, hot topic, phenomena...

The world is full of Lex Luthors and other madmen experimenting with methods of controlling the world...almost boring it has become...because if it was such a threat then why is everyone in the block not walking zombies. We may be controlled in ways most have never even heard about, because they stay away from these sensational, hot topics, but if we cannot see that the majority of the world are still not affected by what some think is doomsday, then we are merely locked into the very illusion these controlling idiots want us to be in. That's exactly what they feed on...our fear.

Take care
    Ray
    Last edited by Finefeather; 20th August 2013 at 14:51.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Anchor (20th August 2013), Flash (20th August 2013), johnf (20th August 2013), lookbeyond (3rd September 2013), TargeT (20th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Finefeather (here)
    I was going to say in reply to Chesters "edit" that in many cases...as soon as there is some plausible reason for our self delusions then we claim it as our own reason for our many faults and weaknesses. It is always, never our own doing...always induced by some sensational, hot topic, phenomena...

The world is full of Lex Luthors and other madmen experimenting with methods of controlling the world...almost boring it has become...because if it was such a threat then why is everyone in the block not walking zombies. We may be controlled in ways most have never even heard about, because they stay away from these sensational, hot topics, but if we cannot see that the majority of the world are still not affected by what some think is doomsday, then we are merely locked into the very illusion these controlling idiots want us to be in. That's exactly what they feed on...our fear.

Take care
    Ray
    I think there's a bit of both involved.

on one hand what can be (and probably is being) done, it's pretty amazing, "lex luthor"ish etc... somewhat sensational when you have never been exposed to it before nor understood the posibility of "it".

On the other hand, what real effect, what real outcome is made; how much of it do we agree to ourselves & feed power into to make it stronger? How EASY is it to shift responsability to anywhere but ourselves, how attractive... this is an element in both the finding and the fixing, I think.

So, in a more quantified statement:

I think there are some pretty amazing control mechanisms that do seem to have the majority of the population lulled into a state that is other-than natural; I also think these are easily overcome when the desire and methods to counter "it" are present.

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    Well my friend, as always when there is mental tension, one may elect to relax into the silence for a moment - even as short as a leisurely breath.

As we, by INTENT, decide to seek the silence, we may let go of the kite strings binding all the thoughts to us which are jostling for attention - confident that they will return if necessary.

Much light to you.

John..
    A Quick, Easy Way to Quiet Your Mind
    Quote We often find ourselves far from our center, far from our Self, with our thoughts dragging us everywhere but home. It is not onlly frustrating but stressful, when your mind starts running around like a wild horse and it can be very difficult to stop the run-away process.

So, how to get out of that racing state and get back to your calm center? How wonderful to be able to quiet your mind when it gets into that repetitive, racing, out-of-control state. Here is a quick way to do this that you can do anytime, anywhere during your day.

This is a very simple technique I developed, but as you will see, it's very effective and even thouugh it is simple, there is alot going on to put you in the present moment and relax your racing mind!

The Technique

Start to breathe deeply and slowly.

Create a gentle smile.

Ask yourself, "I wonder what my next thought will be?"

Watch for it and listen.

When the next thought comes up, just acknowledge it, then ask yourself again, "I wonder what my next thought will be?"

Repeat

Why this technique works so well!

Breathing slowly and deliberately,:

As your breathing slows down, your mind slows down.

As you relax, you go from beta (left brain dominate state) to alpha, a more relaxed holistic state that connects body, mind and spirit.

You are anchoring the quiet mind state to your deep breathing. As you keep repeating this, it gets easier and easier to quiet your mind because your body remembers what to do when you breathe deeply..

Creating a gentle smile:

When you move your muscles into a smiling position, your body knows this as content or happy. It doesn't care why you're smiling, it just recognizes the muscle movement. It responds by releasing endorphins that make you feel calm and happy.

When you ask yourself "I wonder what my next thought will be?":

You are setting your intent to watch your thoughts, not be them.

You are wondering, just a gentle curiosity that doesn't create resistance.

You are identifying with your observer, your True Self, just watching in a peaceful, non-judgmental way.

You are in the present moment, in your power.

This simple technique is very effective and will bring you inner peace whenever you need it. It's very useful when you can't get to sleep or when you want to defuse anger, and the more you practice it, the easier it gets! Let me know how this works for you!
    Some times I don't need to use this technique; but when I do use it, it always works & I find myself using it often during a typical day almost like stretching or flexing a muscle.

This mental "recalibration" has helped me be much more centered than I was before and thoughtful, rational, logical and empathetic; it has helped me be who I want to be instead of who I seem to be.

one of the most powerful tools I learned from the "Their mind" thread.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Anchor (20th August 2013), Chester (20th August 2013), Finefeather (20th August 2013), Flash (20th August 2013), johnf (20th August 2013), Wind (20th August 2013)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Finefeather (here)
    For most, the world is not black or white (as this statement insinuates). It is my view that only exalted teachers can justifiably take on this type of view (are there any? have there ever really been any? could there ever be any? - It is possible there is always the first!).

I am glad you appear to have made it to the top of the mountain, Ray, and are so capable of presenting that inarguable truth from that view (which I agree is valid but only from that perch).

One of my goals in being a continuing member of this forum is to be accessible and potentially helpful to those who are caught up "within" the matrix and it is my view that by negating the validity of the experiences of others does not support this goal. It alienates and excludes which results in further division.

It does not emulate the words "Love to you" but more emulates "Love, as I see it, at you."
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Flash (20th August 2013), johnf (20th August 2013), Wind (20th August 2013)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

Nobody has made it to the top of the mountain Chester, not me, not you, not Ray. But I do have, in my environments, some people who can teach me some of the path, many of them in fact. Some of those teachers are conscious, awaken, a bit higher vibrating, some others are less, but they are all teachers.

To me, you are one of these teachers Chester. When we exchange information or energies, willingly or not, consciously or not, you are teaching me. Yet, I do not think you are on top of the mountain.

Well, harem Wise maybe...... LOL (teasing you here).

Same with Ray, what he is imparting is resonating in me, at a different place within. Yet, I do not think he is on top of the mountain (he would not be here if he were). But in some aspect, he has surpassed me (as my physic teacher has in physic classes).

Now, I am a master in laggardness. LOL, yet I have not reach the top of that mountain either. LOL.

Love and caring for you Chester,

Flash

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Chester (20th August 2013), johnf (20th August 2013), TargeT (20th August 2013), Wind (20th August 2013)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Nobody has made it to the top of the mountain Chester, not me, not you, not Ray. But I do have, in my environments, some people who can teach me some of the path, many of them in fact. Some of those teachers are conscious, awaken, a bit higher vibrating, some others are less, but they are all teachers.

To me, you are one of these teachers Chester. When we exchange information or energies, willingly or not, consciously or not, you are teaching me. Yet, I do not think you are on top of the mountain.

Well, harem Wise maybe...... LOL (teasing you here).

Same with Ray, what he is imparting is resonating in me, at a different place within. Yet, I do not think he is on top of the mountain (he would not be here if he were). But in some aspect, he has surpassed me (as my physic teacher has in physic classes).

Now, I am a master in laggardness. LOL, yet I have not reach the top of that mountain either. LOL.

Love and caring for you Chester,

Flash
    I learn from others all the time.

I do not invalidate the experiences of others while simultaneously claiming my own, non provable, other worldly experiences are the only valid, true ones as that divides us.

Pretty simple (maybe only to me).
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Flash (20th August 2013), johnf (20th August 2013), TargeT (20th August 2013)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    For most, the world is not black or white (as this statement insinuates).
    Chester
    If we are looking for colours of the rainbow we can find them in every corner of the globe...
    but if we don't even know where we come from (black)...or where we are going (white)...then how will we ever know where we are?
    Take care
    Last edited by Finefeather; 20th August 2013 at 20:27. Reason: spelling

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Flash (20th August 2013), johnf (20th August 2013)

13. Link to Post #67
    Canada Avalon Member Youniverse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 532 posts

Thoughts are not personal. Thoughts are actually universal.
    If we want to be enlightened, we need to lighten up

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

Flash (23rd August 2013)

15. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

True Lucifer isn't Satan. I've channeled Lucifer he/she is a really respectful being and helped me (before I learned to do this) to remove a portal from someone who had prayed to the Devil. (she thought it couldn't hurt since the Devil doesn't exist, that was a big mistake)

Sorry for any offence to those insisting that the Bible is 100% true. The Bible has been rewritten and redacted too many times by those in a state of Ego wanting to control others for their own purposes for me to use as a creditable source of information. (I escaped from the Church after my first communion)

For those knowing the "Angelic" realm well the Christen myth of "Wars in Heaven" is great misunderstanding of As it is above so it is below (or something like that) was reversed to mean "humans have wars and kill each other so God has wars too."
    This is the best humans could do to understand a LOVING God? This great heavenly war was supposedly over Lucifer's rebellion. Divine Beings have a BALANCED EGO (unlike most of us) they do not fight over anything, they only know LOVE for us and everything. (Since everything is part of GOD.)
    The Devil has only as much power as humans have given it since it was created by human thought. The Devil is not any kind of angel gone "bad" just another created being of the human consciousness.

Duality is more of a concern than any Christen Mythology.

Doubt if you wish, laugh if it pleases you.
    If you get upset because I've pushed your buttons it only shows you where you could focus your attention to heal yourself.
    I do clearing/removals of the nastiest darkest things around without a need to roll up my sleeves. Some of the most invasive are actually Atlantean created beings and implants, it was a dark time for humanity.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Energy Alchemist For This Post:

CD7 (3rd September 2013), lookbeyond (3rd September 2013)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Energy Alchemist (here)
    True Lucifer isn't Satan. I've channeled Lucifer he/she is a really...
    Sorry to have to tell you, but...no you have not channelled Lucifer...nor has anyone else...Lucifer is not a he or a she...if you did channel anyone it was your own madeup 'Lucifer'. Just amazing how every Tom, Dick and Mary channeller always seems to channel the most famous people in history...is this just an ego thing?...you bet it is!
    Take care now...

18. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

First off the names we call the Divine beings by are not their names at all, since we can not speak in Light these names are for our reference only.
    Two, I'm always amazed by how those who weren't there can tell someone else "They didn't really do what they did." LOL Gotta love it.

Those who knows about channeling knows we can channel ANY Divine being we want to. Since every being is part of God were all connected to every other being so in truth, when we channel one being we in fact channel all of them with the only difference being the personality which stands forward.

19. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Energy Alchemist (here)
    Those who knows about channeling knows we can channel ANY Divine being we want to.
    Definitely not true.

20. Link to Post #72
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Lucifer Is NOT Satan. (Biblical Proof)

21. Link to Post #73
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

Default Re: Lucifer Is NOT Satan. (Biblical Proof)

I admire your analysis.

Based on my meditation and research on this subject matter, I think you're splitting hairs here (IMO).

Nevertheless, the subject matter is an interesting one.

22. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

I've not watched the video, but Lucifer, was never Satan. Satan was a JOP (Justice of the Peace) and council cop, they meted out the judgement of the gods (plural). Which was usually pretty nasty, so seeing a 'satan' was not a good thing, usually it was the last thing anyone ever saw. Satan was a title and type, not a specific being.

Lucifer was an entirely different thing, being the angel of the dawn.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

AriG (25th June 2014), Atlas (9th September 2016), DeDukshyn (25th June 2014), Frank V (25th June 2014), petra (29th July 2019), PurpleLama (25th June 2014), Simon (25th June 2014)

24. Link to Post #75
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    I've not watched the video, but Lucifer, was never Satan. Satan was a JOP (Justice of the Peace) and council cop, they meted out the judgement of the gods (plural). Which was usually pretty nasty, so seeing a 'satan' was not a good thing, usually it was the last thing anyone ever saw. Satan was a title and type, not a specific being.

Lucifer was an entirely different thing, being the angel of the dawn.
    Shades of Gray

25. Link to Post #76
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

Quote Posted by TruthSeekah (here)

You are correct. The proper name Lucifer only came into being because of the early 17th century King James translation of the Bible from Latin to English. Before that, and in other translations of the Bible the name Lucifer does not appear anywhere, and the text is simply translated as "bearer of light", because that is what the Latin word "lucifer" means. (By the way, the Latin word for light is not "lu" but "lux". )

As an aside, I'm not sure on whether the author of that passage in the New Testament was addressing the king of Babylon, but I must confess that my geographical knowledge about that era is rather limited and rusty. In the Dutch translation, the author is addressing "the king of Tyrus" - Tyrus was a city which may or may not have been the same thing as Babylon, so I'll leave that up to your expertise.

This all said, the Catholic dogma about an angel called Lucifer who allegedly fell from God's grace is self-contradictory, because angels don't have Free Will and thus they also cannot fall. In Judaism and in the sections of the Old Testament which date back to the time of Abraham, angels are even believed to be mere emanations of Jahweh/JeHoVa, rather than that they would be individual beings, but this is later on contradicted in, among others, the Book of Tobit, where the angel Raphael is prominently featured - at first, disguising as a human, and later on revealing himself as "one of the seven Holy Angels who dwell in the presence of God".

Later on, during the era described in the New Testament, there was the popular belief that every human being had a guardian angel assigned to him/her, who would look exactly like that person. This is evident from a passage in the New Testament where Peter visited the mother of John after he (Peter) had been rescued from his prison cell by an angel, and as Peter knocked at the door, people believed that it was his guardian angel, rather than Peter himself.

Furthermore, Islam also states that angels do not have Free Will - meaning that they cannot go against their conscience, even though they do have the freedom to roam about and carry out their assignments according to their own best judgment - and the role of the Devil in Islam is that of an evil Jinn called Iblis. Islam states that the Jinn are beings with Free Will, similar to humans, but different in nature, and dwelling a separate reality from which they can cross over into the human realm. So there are both benevolent Jinn and malevolent Jinn.

Finally - and this is personal, so you may take this with a grain of salt if you're so inclined - I myself am here in both my first and last incarnation, as a member of what Dolores Cannon describes as The Three Waves of Volunteers. We have created an invitation-only group here on Avalon for Three-Wavers without past lives and an Avalon members-only thread where we were hoping to find other Three-Wavers without past lives because we recognize the difficulties of a mortal existence for beings who have never been mortal before and we wanted to support and learn from each other. However, my two colleagues at setting up and managing the group and the thread have different experiences compared to myself on account of who or what they were before they came to Earth.

I myself have already known for 18 years - and this has recently been corroborated by two different people (one of whom is registered on Avalon) who have checked me out in the spiritual realm - that I am indeed an angel, and according to the information I have been given by these people (only a few weeks ago), I would be a seraph, with either two or three pairs of wings in a "flying" position, and one pair of wings which was described as "positioned in an unnatural way". According to Biblical lore, a seraph also has a pair of wings which are pointed downward from the hips and which cover the entire lower body, up until and including the feet. This corroborates what those two people saw. I was also informed that I am the 63rd of 72 such seraphim.

I have not had any attempts at past life regression through hypnosis, but meditation and my perpetual self-analysis have shown me that I come from a place where there is indeed no Free Will and where Truth is absolute. There is no deceit there, and all which is communicated there is true. Free Will means that one would have the choice to go in against one's conscience. I simply cannot do that. I can do things which could be wrong, but only if I don't know that they are wrong. I cannot disobey my inner voice, my conscience. Even though I have no problem accepting that other people may have opinions which differ from mine, I also do have difficulty with deception. Unless someone is a proven liar, I tend to always want to believe them. This was most prominent and most detrimental to my view on reality when I was a young boy, and even up until my adolescence. Therefore, given these properties of myself as an incarnated angel, I find it extremely hard to believe the myth that an angel - any angel at all - would be able to "fall" and become "a demon".

I do however know that there are non-physical entities who are absolutely evil - they are the exact antithesis of all that I stand for - and they strive for chaos, perversion and conflict, and they feed off of suffering. These beings are "satanic" in every possible interpretation - the word "Satan" comes from Hebrew ("haschatan") and Arabic ("shaítan") and means "the adversary, the opponent" - and although I do not know where exactly they come from, I am not excluding the possibility that they would be Jinn. They are definitely beings with Free Will, and therefore not "fallen angels".

Lastly, the word "demon" has been equated with "fallen angel" by the same people who started perpetrating these myths in the first place, and even outside of this context, demons are regarded as being evil spirits. Yet, from the semantic point of view, the word "daemon" - which is Greek - dates back to the days of the pantheism in Greece and was simply a reference to "the spirits of nature". If the wind moved the leaves of a bush, then that was "a daemon". And in information technology, the word "daemon" is used for background processes - also called "services" - in a UNIX operating system, such as web server software, mail server software, or anything else which runs in the background without user interaction.

The Bible first appeared in printing in the fourth century. The Roman Catholic Church was by then already an incredible power structure which held all of Europe and part of the Middle East in its grip, and would not let go of that grip for many, many centuries more, stifling and exterminating all truly scientific progress along the way, and deciding over life and death. To go against the Church was to go against the law. Not only was the truth distorted on purpose to serve the power structure, but in addition to that, the translations of the Bible into different languages made the confusion over what is what even greater, and eventually schisms arose within the Church (over varying reasons), starting with Martin Luther in Germany, later on followed by Anglicanism, et al.

Today, the Bible still holds certain gems of spiritual truth, but in the form of metaphors. As a truthful historical document, it fails miserably.

Namaste.
    Last edited by Frank V; 25th June 2014 at 01:50.

26. Link to Post #77
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

It's so weird that you guys are talking about this today -- was reading on Wikipedia about William Blake, Satan, all kinds of happy stuff this morning!
    It used to be "speak of the devil" but now it's just "think of the devil", and out there in cyberspace another PAer gets the warm fuzzy feeling too.

teehee.

Some of you have put some major thought into this, btw.
    I am enjoying the cultural breakdown quite a lot...

27. Link to Post #78
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Its so crazy even when you read the passage for what it plainly says the majority of people will hold on to dogma.

28. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

Quote Posted by Aragorn (here)
    Quote Posted by TruthSeekah (here)
    Finally - and this is personal, so you may take this with a grain of salt if you're so inclined - I myself am here in both my first and last incarnation, as a member of what Dolores Cannon describes as The Three Waves of Volunteers. We have created an invitation-only group here on Avalon for Three-Wavers without past lives and an Avalon members-only thread where we were hoping to find other Three-Wavers without past lives because we recognize the difficulties of a mortal existence for beings who have never been mortal before and we wanted to support and learn from each other. However, my two colleagues at setting up and managing the group and the thread have different experiences compared to myself on account of who or what they were before they came to Earth.

It is great to meet someone from the waves of volunteers I have read Dolores convoluted universe series and loved them, I am not so blessed but I wish your job well and would love to hear more about your adventures

I myself have already known for 18 years - and this has recently been corroborated by two different people (one of whom is registered on Avalon) who have checked me out in the spiritual realm - that I am indeed an angel, and according to the information I have been given by these people (only a few weeks ago), I would be a seraph, with either two or three pairs of wings in a "flying" position, and one pair of wings which was described as "positioned in an unnatural way". According to Biblical lore, a seraph also has a pair of wings which are pointed downward from the hips and which cover the entire lower body, up until and including the feet. This corroborates what those two people saw. I was also informed that I am the 63rd of 72 such seraphim.

I have not had any attempts at past life regression through hypnosis, but meditation and my perpetual self-analysis have shown me that I come from a place where there is indeed no Free Will and where Truth is absolute.

finally and with fear of hijacking this thread it concerns me about the free will equation, why do angels not have it and yet evil shows free will? By contrast because we have free will does that make us inherently evil? It doesn't sit right with me and i can't place why, will evil ultimately win due to free will? or will it take an incorruptible source of good with free will (which I don't believe exists and may need to be created) to actually turn the tide?

I do however know that there are non-physical entities who are absolutely evil - they are the exact antithesis of all that I stand for - and they strive for chaos, perversion and conflict, and they feed off of suffering. These beings are "satanic" in every possible interpretation - the word "Satan" comes from Hebrew ("haschatan") and Arabic ("shaítan") and means "the adversary, the opponent" - and although I do not know where exactly they come from, I am not excluding the possibility that they would be Jinn. They are definitely beings with Free Will, and therefore not "fallen angels".
    I will stop now for above said fear of hijacking but is there any other post relevant to this I can read?

thank you for your time.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Craig For This Post:

Frank V (25th June 2014), Watching from Cyprus (9th September 2016)

30. Link to Post #80
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

Quote Posted by Craig (here)

It is great to meet someone from the waves of volunteers I have read Dolores convoluted universe series and loved them, I am not so blessed but I wish your job well and would love to hear more about your adventures
    There were two links embedded in my post, Craig - in the first paragraph of what you quoted. I don't know what color scheme you have chosen, but in the default Avalon forum colors - i.e. "Avalon Breeze", you can set this at the bottom of the page - they would be the light blue and bold-fonted passages.

As I stated, the group is invitation-only, so you can only read the threads in there if you are a group member. We have done this to protect the privacy of our group members. The thread on the other hand, which you can access by clicking the link, is situated under the "Members Only" sub-forum, in the section called "The Think Tank". This thread is readable to all Avalonians, but not to guests. We also opted for that for security reasons.

I have not had any attempts at past life regression through hypnosis, but meditation and my perpetual self-analysis have shown me that I come from a place where there is indeed no Free Will and where Truth is absolute.
    finally and with fear of hijacking this thread it concerns me about the free will equation, why do angels not have it and yet evil shows free will?
    Angels do not have Free Will because they don't need it. They exist in a perfect environment, where Truth is absolute and there is no mistrust or disharmony.

As for why the evil forces have Free Will, that's a bit more convoluted. Free Will is the Creator's tool for allowing himself as well as all beings in Creation - angels are not "created" but "emanated" - to experience existence and create order from the chaos that is Source. Source is infinite information, but it doesn't have meaning without that there is an experience tied into it. One does not know what love is unless one has someone or something to love. One does not know what evil is unless one has seen and experienced its effects.

Those who are evil were given Free Will, but chose to not use it for the better. They became service-to-self, at the cost of others. They are vampires, feeding off of the pain and suffering of their victims. Yet, they had the choice. They could have gone the other way too, had they so desired.

So the bottom line is actually that Free Will wasn't given to the evil ones, but that evil itself is a consequence of Free Will.

By contrast because we have free will does that make us inherently evil?
    No, it doesn't, because evil is a choice.

It doesn't sit right with me and i can't place why, will evil ultimately win due to free will? or will it take an incorruptible source of good with free will (which I don't believe exists and may need to be created) to actually turn the tide? [/I][/COLOR]
    At the level of Creation, evil will not succeed because it is ultimately self-destructive, but in order for that self-destruction to take place, it is imperative that those who are not evil and who have been under attack from evil take charge and take back control of their own sovereignty.

Evil is a deceiver, and it makes people believe that they are unwilling victims, so that they will subjugate themselves to the whims of evil. However, if people take back their sovereignty and realize that they are not victims if they choose not to be, then evil cannot harm them any further. By consequence, evil won't have anything to feed off anymore and will turn in on itself, devouring itself, and ultimately, annihilating itself.

This is of course at the level of Creation. Right now we are on Planet Earth, and most people are still asleep for what is being done to them. They have fallen for the lies and the deception, and they don't even see that they are themselves contributing to evil's success. Many are awakening already and some battles are won, while other battles are lost.

But the war is far from over, and won't be for quite some time still. We are dealing with parasites both on- and off-world on the one hand, and with a reluctant community of human beings who have been lulled asleep and remain comfortably numb on the other hand. The Powers That Be are a minority, an elite. Now imagine what would happen if the vast majority were to all wake up and say "No, we will not bow before you any longer". Then the game would be over right away, wouldn't it?

It's a long and difficult path, I know. But I also trust that we will make it. After all, we - those like myself, and there are many! - wouldn't be here if that were not the case. It's only a matter of time, and there are enough of us here to see it through that timespan. We've got three generations of Light Warriors here on this planet, and more and more native humans are starting to wake up, take back control and expose The Powers That Be for who and what they are. Their ivory tower is starting to crack.

We will prevail, my friend. Don't doubt it for a minute. ;-)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast