+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6

Thread: Lucifer Is NOT Satan! Biblical Proof

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,062 times in 775 posts

Default Re: Lucifer Is NOT Satan. (Biblical Proof)

Quote Posted by Billy (here)
    I think we have to go much further back than the OT to touch on the true roots of the message. As the OT is a massive distortion of an earlier period in history. To know who Lilith and the serpent was, we have to go beyond the OT and back to the Sumerians where Abraham came from.

peace
    Hi Billy, what do you know about this?
    Becky

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Becky For This Post:

Atlas (9th September 2016)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

For those who want to know about the OP, here are some facts. Knowledge is power...

Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

Atlas (9th September 2016), RogueEllis (9th August 2019)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,062 times in 775 posts

Hi Dorjezigzag,

I'm sorry to the OP that I'm going off topic here, but an interesting topic has emerged from this thread.

Dorjezigzag, I find it really interesting that you're making a link between Adam and Eve /Lilith to the Jesus / Mother Mary / Mary Magdelene era - what do you feel the link is?
    Do you feel that the qualities of Lilith are represented within Mary Magdelene and how she has been portrayed? Not necessarily how she really was. Do you feel there's a representative connection between Eve and Mother Mary?

Thanks
    Becky

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Becky For This Post:

Atlas (9th September 2016)

7. Link to Post #104
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by Becky (here)
    Quote Posted by Billy (here)
    I think we have to go much further back than the OT to touch on the true roots of the message. As the OT is a massive distortion of an earlier period in history. To know who Lilith and the serpent was, we have to go beyond the OT and back to the Sumerians where Abraham came from.

peace
    Hi Billy, what do you know about this?
    Becky
    The relation between Brahma and Abraham:

8. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,085 times in 309 posts

The Satan are the Djin/demons. Lucifer is not a lower vibrational entity, Luc answered my questions and let me know my job is waiting for me when I feel this vacation is over. Luc only wanted humans to have the chance to learn everything about everything and not be " stuck in the dark". Luc does not interact with any beings/ entities at this low of a vibration anymore, as the Djin have usurped its name and religion has blamed their atrocities on it. ( I refer to Lucifer as "it" because Lucifer is neither male nor female Luc is pure energy.)
    When living in a country with free thought, you'll find many do not feel the need to think.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DouglasDanger For This Post:

petra (29th July 2019)

10. Link to Post #106
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

I have some kind of weird Lucifer connection too, it all started when my thoughts started "acting like God" and I thought "WHO would want to be God?? Crap! it must be Lucifer"

I certainly don't think Lucifer is Satan, no need to try and prove it...
    Maybe Lucifer wanted to be God (at one time). If that part's true, that doesn't make Lucifer evil, it just makes him arrogant!

I don't think the Jinni are all bad, because they're said to have free will. If that's true, they can choose.

I think Satan does exist though, I just think it's more likely to be an alien than a spirit or a jinni. Satan's probably more powerful than Lucifer.. which would explain why our buddy Luc (lol) is getting framed.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

Valerie Villars (29th July 2019)

12. Link to Post #107
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Default Re: Lucifer Is NOT Satan! Biblical Proof

The video is gone now and perhaps we need to merge thread with it's newer counterpart @ here

13. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

Hervé (30th July 2019)

14. Link to Post #108
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Threads merged
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th July 2019), Cara (30th July 2019), Constance (29th July 2019), Orobo (30th July 2019), Valerie Villars (29th July 2019)

16. Link to Post #109
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 289 posts

I hadn't read this thread before, but was now reading because of the merge. Too bad I'm not able to watch the original video to get a complete perspective of intent of thread. Though the thread sparked some questions within me, that I wanted to check out with some methods I use to try and keep it as original as I can think of. I expect it's in line with the OP.

First thing I checked: Is Lucifer mentioned in the bible? Some versions yes, but when looking at the Septuagint and the Dead Sea Scrolls, then we don't see Lucifer mentioned literally. When we look at this person's interpretation, then I think I'm on the same page as that writer Frank Nelte. Lucifer is imply a latin translation of 'light-bearer'. I wasn't able to find where it actually is a name of a spirit from ancient sources. And in Isaiah 14:12 context, from my perspective, it's clearly a reference to Satan, the most high of the dark union. Satan is a cherubim. Cherubim are not lowly developed angels. According to the Jewish Encyclopedia:"God is described as riding on the cherubim and as "the Lord of hosts, who dwelleth between the cherubim"; while the latter guard the way of the tree of life (I Sam. iv. 4, Ps. lxxx. 2, Gen. iii. 24)." The Tree of Life is a crucial part of existence. Therefor quite developed and high potential angels guard it. Cherubim have the ability to influence people's minds. Multiple at the same time. They won't notice it's injected into their brain, unless the principle is understood and one knows how to avoid the thoughts becoming harmful. Satan at one point was besides The First and the Last. He did get the impression he could be above the One Creator, but The Creator of our souls didn't teach the cherubim everything. Things escalated immensely in those days, and there was a big brawl in the heavens. Satan got kicked down to the second heaven. Where he resides, for now.

Satan to my knowledge is also known as the Babylonian King of the second heaven. There's this very powerful prayer to remove Satan's influence from a person's life it's called the King Killer prayer. Here's the video from the mark where it's being discussed. One does have to have the annointing of the Spirit in order to make this prayer effective. Ever since I invited the Spirit into my heart I can call upon the Spirit, to be annointed. I prayed to find out who of my relatives had demonic influences, and I prayed for all of them, including my wife. My wife had years of medicine use that she was unable to end. After the prayer, she stopped and hasn't used since. It's a powerful prayer, that I can recommend to all having the annointment.

I also read in this thread something about not trusting the bible, as chances are a lot has been tampered with. From what I learned from the Spirit, indeed it has been tampered with. E.g. references to reincarnation have been taken out of it. And there is important information in non-canonical books also, that was decided to not put in the bible. Does this make the Bible a worthless read? I would have answered 'yes' before I received the Spirit. But now with what I've learned and experienced, I say 'No!'. I now know the bible is thé book for making it out of the re-incarnation cycle through Jesus (whose Spirit is active as can be!) and learning how to be protected against e.g. sickness and the dark influences in our earthly reality. There is a big 'BUT,' to this I've learned. One can read the bible and get to know Jesus, which is very important for the path out of re-incarnation, and for that only the bible is of utmost importance. Though for really unlocking the bible one needs to have the Spirit (have the oil) to learn and use the potential locked within the bible. The bible is a giant supernatural puzzle, which can't be solved without the Spirit's help. One will not be able to do what Jesus did, without knowing the bible and without the help of the Spirit. What is still in the bible is still extremely powerful and has the potential to make people ascend, when the time is right, and learn people how to become instrumental in healing other people and annul unwanted/harmful spiritual influences with help of the Spirit. But it's not a matter of reading it and then trying to use it. It's a way of life of dedication and of heavenly discipline. The Spirit will guide through learning and controls when time is right to move to new situations. It's an interesting process that is challenging, but also easy if one is determined to just do what is suggested, though mental barriers will have to be broken. That's the challenge. The better a person living the discipline is in breaking mental barriers, the faster the persoon will get to experience the wonders, I feel. Jesus said that there will be people that will perform bigger wonders than he did. I believe now is the time for that to become apparent.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Words of Joy For This Post:

Cara (2nd August 2019), Valerie Villars (1st August 2019)

18. Link to Post #110
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    I think Satan does exist though, I just think it's more likely to be an alien than a spirit or a jinni. Satan's probably more powerful than Lucifer.. which would explain why our buddy Luc (lol) is getting framed.
    What if satan is not a being but a type of entity? As when Jesus said, "satan get thee behind me." He was an exorcist, after all, and would be familiar with the various entities. Since the word satan comes from "enemy," and the djinn were said to be jealous of humans, Jesus might have used the term satan for the djinn.
    Last edited by TomKat; 3rd August 2019 at 23:19.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Cara (4th August 2019), Valerie Villars (10th August 2019)

20. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,159 times in 1,663 posts

The following post may be considered off topic to some, dismiss if necessary for continuity sake.

Identity, such a slippery slope really. Things can be so close together as to be near indistinguishable and yet a detail will be found to separate them. Take the following two number: 1, 1. Same? Different? Same appearance but different position (Left right) (up down should the head be turned). Let's switch the position: 1,1. Did the positions switch? Is the identity in the position with the number itself meaningless? Does past position define present position? And future position?

These 'two' characters (Satan, Lucifer), who is who is who? Tricky Tricky.

21. Link to Post #112
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

delete it all.
    Last edited by Kamikaze; 13th November 2020 at 18:19.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

Chester (11th August 2019)

23. Link to Post #113
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 times in 173 posts

I have never read the Bible, but at school I had to attend relegation classes, so of course I learned about heaven and hell. Over time, I formed my own opinion that was there, 1. Lucifer or Satan do not exist, just as there is no hell after death. Hell is here on earth, when we do bad things like taking someone's life, then we flee from it, but no matter how long and how far we flee, it always overtakes us. We have to pay for this and this on earth, so hell is here on earth and if there is Satan or Lucifer then they are on earth. This is my opinion that does not represent the opinion of others or that it is generally valid.
    Iyakum
    Iyakum
    All the questions we have, all the answers we are looking for, about the meaning of life. Mother Nature, she has already answered, we just have to read it.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Iyakum For This Post:

Valerie Villars (10th August 2019)

25. Link to Post #114
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Kamikaze (here)
    If anyone interested (not read topic)

Once in a dream I came across a question about "Satan".

The answer was, he doesn't exist. There isn't such a entity/individual. To put it simply.
    Then one can think and conjecture from there on about "evil" as such but there isn't a mastermind behind these things overall as people think there being a boogeyman to these things of bad things in life.
    My first "heavy" exorcism by an exorcist, we exorcised a stomach entity that called itself Satan. Once we got it reduced down to its actual size, it was about like a grain of sand, built up to something big from stolen energy. What a joke :-)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6