+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Occult Secrets of Grammar

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

Default Occult Secrets of Grammar

As commonly stated on this forum, the truth can be so close to you that it's hard to see.

After some thinking about the word magic that plagues our legal system, I started to think about letters as symbols rather than letters; a new concept for me, perhaps not for you.

Then I started to think about these symbols that we assign sounds to which we then build words with which we then create sentences with which we can then express thoughts and ideas which shape our perspectives. A very powerful thing for only 26 of those little suckers (if English is your native tongue)!

It had never occurred to me with all of my conspiracy research why the creation of words using these symbols we are all taught in school was called "spelling". Again, it was just too close, too fundamental for me to see.

I then stumbled on to this video which I found a lot of personal truth in. It resonated with me greatly so I wanted to share it with you guys.

If anyone has any info to share on this same topic, please post here. I'm very interested.

Enjoy!

2. The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

Autumn (6th August 2013), CD7 (6th August 2013), Conaire (6th August 2013), David Trd1 (6th August 2013), DeDukshyn (6th August 2013), Dorjezigzag (6th August 2013), EC1000 (8th August 2013), Eram (6th August 2013), eva08 (7th August 2013), Finefeather (6th August 2013), Gardener (16th August 2013), Hazel (6th August 2013), Jake (7th August 2013), Jayke (6th August 2013), jmj12 (7th August 2013), kanishk (6th August 2013), karamba (6th August 2013), kenaz (6th August 2013), Kristin (14th August 2013), Midnight Rambler (15th August 2013), Noelle (2nd January 2018), noprophet (6th August 2013), Ouroboros (6th August 2013), PHARAOH (6th August 2013), ponda (6th August 2013), Realeyes (6th August 2013), Rollo (9th August 2013), RunningDeer (14th August 2013), shadowstalker (5th August 2013), Sidney (7th August 2013), skyflower (6th August 2013), soleil (16th August 2013), Sophocles (5th August 2013), Spiral of Light (6th August 2013), spiritguide (6th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (6th August 2013), ThresholdRising (6th August 2013), wolf_rt (6th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Default Re: Occult Secrets of Grammar

Toth Tells The Truth.

Peace!

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

CD7 (6th August 2013), David Trd1 (6th August 2013), Kano (6th August 2013), Realeyes (6th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (6th August 2013), ThresholdRising (6th August 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Recommended: this short video packed full of awesome information and supremely educational as well.

I could watch more of this for hours in the presentation manner, most enjoyable:-)

Recommend also: this type of information about the esoteric meaning of symbols to be played and taught to all, from kindergarten age through life:-)

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

CD7 (6th August 2013), David Trd1 (6th August 2013), Dorjezigzag (6th August 2013), Kano (6th August 2013), Realeyes (6th August 2013), spiritguide (6th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (6th August 2013), ThresholdRising (6th August 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

If this topic interests you, look into Chaos Magic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_magic

http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/chaos/

etc...
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

David Trd1 (6th August 2013), Kano (6th August 2013), Realeyes (6th August 2013), spiritguide (6th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (6th August 2013), ThresholdRising (6th August 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,608 times in 178 posts

Spelling

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dpwishy For This Post:

David Trd1 (6th August 2013), Kano (6th August 2013), Midnight Rambler (15th August 2013), Realeyes (6th August 2013), spiritguide (6th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (6th August 2013), ThresholdRising (6th August 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

After some thinking about the word magic that plagues our legal system, I started to think about letters as symbols rather than letters; a new concept for me, perhaps not for you.

Yes I view them this way too!! There so much to this. Ive seen information about this on another forum...Atticus1 (and a hush sweeps over the small crowd-- I don't pay attention to slinging mud ) ....and whtever drama associated with this individual is just tht!

....however the forum had a lot of interesting information--one thread being on our 26 letter alphabet and how each letter not only represent one thing but 36 symbols? I want to say-not sure if exact number but it was up there-- Also alluded to our eye/brain set up differently in each of us and different individuals perceive/read differently...sorry I do not have the paper tht goes with this...perhaps someone else knows wht im referring to and can post it
    Interesting topic!
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

David Trd1 (6th August 2013), kanishk (6th August 2013), Kano (6th August 2013), Realeyes (6th August 2013), spiritguide (6th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (6th August 2013), TargeT (6th August 2013), ThresholdRising (6th August 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,354 times in 349 posts

Loved it...

That was nothing more than a crash course in holographic manifestation....

Loved the presentation too..

Peace.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to David Trd1 For This Post:

Kano (6th August 2013), Realeyes (6th August 2013), spiritguide (6th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (6th August 2013), TargeT (6th August 2013), ThresholdRising (6th August 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Vibrational medicine is something I've been getting into more recently, using the power of the voice combined with quartz crystal bowls to either heal or amplify whatever magick spells you can speak your intention into...just as they used to do in ancient Egypt with their blue lopez quartz crystal bowls.

It's important to note the power of the vowels to add resonance to the human body, helping stimulate the endocrine system in different ways. Breaking words down into their syllables while chanting the various names of the Gods has a profound healing effect on the body. Dr Mitchell Gaynor of Cornell Medical Oncology centre in NYC has been using vibrational medicine in his clinic for decades to help people cure themselves of cancer for example.

The vowel sounds created were said to be the most sacred sounds we could make.
    the word vowel, for example = vow-el.

Vow = promise
    El = God

As we add voice to our thoughts we're actually making promises to god on how we would like to shape our reality. Only speaking out loud positive intentions while remaining silent with negative thoughts is one of the Zen methods for cultivating merit (creating better Karma for ourselves)

I was doing some research recently on the rules of Hebrew grammar, how to properly pronounce the tetragrammaton (the 4 letter word for God - YHWH).

found a great article at:

http://www.rakkav.com/qahal/pages/08_myname.htm

Which takes a thorough look at the Hebrew pronunciation of words.

Instead of Yaweh as most people pronounce it, apparantly its supposed to be a 3 syllable word (Most Gods have 3 syllables in their name Osiris, Jehovah etc.)
    With a closed vowel to start and an open vowel in the middle, which would make YHWH be pronounced more like YeHawWeh).

Just as pointed out in the video ThoTh is supposed to be pronounced TeHooTeH also 3 syllables.

Looking into other historically sacred names can also be pretty revealing...take the archangel raphael.
    Which is pronounced more like:

Ra= Light
    Phi= Divine proportion
    El= God

Fascinating what words reveal as we break them down into their various syllables.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Autumn (6th August 2013), Kano (6th August 2013), Realeyes (6th August 2013), spiritguide (6th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (6th August 2013), TargeT (6th August 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Kano (here)
    As commonly stated on this forum, the truth can be so close to you that it's hard to see.

Then I started to think about these symbols that we assign sounds to which we then build words with which we then create sentences with which we can then express thoughts and ideas which shape our perspectives. A very powerful thing for only 26 of those little suckers (if English is your native tongue)!

It had never occurred to me with all of my conspiracy research why the creation of words using these symbols we are all taught in school was called "spelling". Again, it was just too close, too fundamental for me to see.

I then stumbled on to this video which I found a lot of personal truth in. It resonated with me greatly so I wanted to share it with you guys.

If anyone has any info to share on this same topic, please post here. I'm very interested.

Enjoy!
    This is great poetry, by which I mean the creative use of language, but I'm afraid it is lousy linguistics. In other words, his etymology is like Jordan Maxwell's: all over the place. Clusters like write/rite/right only make sense in presentday English as the words evolved from different directions to get to this point. If you looked at say French, this would not work (but other groupings of words would).

However, the idea that in the beginning was the wood, or in the beginning was the log is an interesting poetic insight, inasmuch as Robert Graves in The White Goddess traces the origins of the alphabet back to the names of trees.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

airaspect (6th August 2013), Autumn (6th August 2013), Corncrake (6th August 2013), Kano (6th August 2013), Realeyes (6th August 2013), RunningDeer (14th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (6th August 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    Scotland Avalon Member Ouroboros's Avatar
    Thanks

I always thought the letter "A" was quite symbolic.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ouroboros For This Post:

Kano (6th August 2013), Keltikmuse (9th August 2013), noprophet (6th August 2013), Realeyes (6th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (6th August 2013)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Here's an interesting article about ...A Hidden Numerical Matrix... and decoding sounds etc for anyone who is interested.
    http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/articles/sykes-sanctuary

from the article
    Quote Sound Bites

It is crucial to understand that Ian doesn’t decode words in their written textual form. He doesn’t look at the letters and how they behave/interact specifically on the page. Rather, Ian analyses the sounds of words. Our language is sound. Letters and words on a page are simply the codes for making certain sounds, whether to be read aloud or thought out in our minds. On a page, letters express different sounds depending on context. The letter “C,” for example, is used to make a whole range of sounds, e.g. car, chicken and cereal.

Some letters are silent, forming and indicating no sound at all. To avoid confusion and inconsistency, Ian’s approach to analysing and decoding language is through breaking words down into sound bites. If Ian wishes to decode the word “SAVE,” he will set it out as “S/AY/V.” Or, the word “CHINESE” as “CH/AY N/ IES.” By doing this, Ian can properly examine our language so it can be analysed consistently through sounds. Ian says there around 150 sounds (or what I call “sound bites”) that make up our language.

Each syllable/sound bite has an inherent number (which can be a ‘positive’ or ‘negative’ number). See below.

Sh/ ell/ ter
    9/ 4/ -2

Each number is tied to a respective sound bite. “Sh” always yields the number 9, “ell” will always be number 4, “ter” is the negative number -2, and so on. The sound bites are the physical vibrations of certain laws rediscovered by Ian. How did he do this? When crunching individual numbers for individual sound bites, Ian used trial-and-error. He crosschecks a new word with other words and meanings that he’s uncovered previously, finding patterns, consistency, etc. He tells me the process of decoding a word or two takes a full day or more.

Ian has rules which help him anchor this otherwise chaotic-seeming work. These derive from ancient knowledge. Two significant texts are the ancient Chinese I Ching and the somewhat less-known ancient “Oannesian” Sumerian artefact known as WB444 of the Weld Blundell collection, Oxford University Expedition (1928). Ian says these texts contain the founding principles of his work.

WB444 & the I Ching

The official description for WB444 is that it contains a timeline of Sumerian Kings prior to the Great Flood. The graphic at the bottom of page 70 contains the official translation of this object (WB64 has an alternative timeline that is also important to Ian’s research). (You can see this graphic in the PDF version of this magazine.)

The first two numbers in WB444 are 28,800 and 36,000. They appear in other sections of the timeline and add to form the number 64,800. Ian says the numbers here are not intended to simply be read as years. On one of the explanatory panels in Sanctuary Park, Ian claims that on monument WB444, “Oannes, the inventor of writing, set out the values of words [and... numbers] of the three common elements in the DNA and RNA viruses.” Here Ian appears to refer to the concept of language as a virus in the same way that a biological agent reproduces inside the cells of living hosts. Oannes allegedly set the original ‘rules’ of the code that manifested into language.

The I Ching is also important in Ian’s system and is recognised on one of the monuments at Sanctuary Park. It defines the concept of Yin/Yang, or the idea that from one half of a thing you can see what is needed to make that half whole. Words are connected to each other through meaning. From one word, another can arise. This is not unlike pulling a new meaning from one word by using a thesaurus. These two words are connected in a mathematical Yin/Yang kind of way.
    Another Example

Take a look at the word “Malice” which Ian deconstructs as:

M/AL/I/-CE
    3/ 11/ 5 /-8

They combine to make the number 11 (3 + 11 + 5 – 8 = 11). Malice = 11.

A closely related word (from the dictionary) is “Spite.”

SP/I/TE
    4/5/2
    Spite = 11

These two words share in common the same meaning. Both words can be traced (via dictionary) to the meaning “Ill will.” According to what Ian has discovered, the number pulled from “Ill will” happens to be -22. Put it through his process and we get 11 (the process is too difficult to explain here, but Ian is convinced what he’s found is correct due to its consistency across our entire language).

The phrase “get back” (i.e “get back at someone,” a term attached to “revenge” or other ill-will related words) also equates to -22. What about the other meaning of “get back” – the literal meaning which equates to “recover”? Ian has that correlated too.

All of this coincides from what is essentially a larger 4th dimension (or higher) range of numbers. After laying out his system to me, Ian said: “I can’t be wrong. There are too many correlations.” He has amassed a notebook comprising hundreds of words and interconnected numbers that all fit together just like this.
    The Perfect Language

Ian is upset by the way we use too many words that don’t match with the original code. He plans to publish a dictionary containing all of the correct numerical meanings and connections of our language. Any meanings not supported by the math are simply that – errors in language, nothing that actually has a grasp on reality, or rather, the Oannesian-imbedded “true meaning” as defined by the DNA and RNA fabric of our worded reality.

Ian hopes that once humanity finds the true meanings in words, they will find true knowledge. According to his system, truth will concretely be found through math and logic. We can know the true meaning behind the words “universe,” “perception,” “life,” “logic,” etc. He further says his laws will leave no room for people to “deny” or “blur the lines” of reality.

The almost forgotten mysterious monuments laying in an isolated park in northern Tasmania may yet contain a set of keys that unlock hidden truths about our Universe.
    When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
    the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic ~
    Dresden James.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Jayke (6th August 2013), Kano (6th August 2013), noprophet (6th August 2013), Realeyes (6th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (6th August 2013)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

The video has an interesting idea, but I'm not sure how relevant it is. The words being linked just because they sound similar to others I suspect is often nothing more coincidence as they come from different roots. We need a qualified etymologist to tell us if the guy in the video is talking out of his *** or has something significant.

Do these words have the same links in non-Greek/Latin based languages? Arabic? Mandarin? Inuit?

Nick

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Corncrake (6th August 2013), Kano (6th August 2013), Realeyes (6th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (6th August 2013)

25. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

There can be an occult idea behind everything--words have a dichotomy--- nothing ever has a definite connotation-depending on the flavour of the text or conversation.
    Semantic-is the evolution of word usage in a diachronic(historical) linguistics. Semantic change is a change in one of the meanings of a word Every word has a variety of senses and connotations, which can be added, removed, or altered over time, often to the extent that cognates across space and time have very different meanings.

Cognates- Related in origin, as certain words in genetically related languages descended from the same ancestral root. A word related to one in another language.

Etymology is the study of the sources and development of words

Dichotomy-division into two mutually exclusive, opposed, or contradictory groups: a dichotomy between thought and action.

How do words change meaning? One way is semantic change. In historical linguistics, semantic change is a change in one of the meanings of a word. Every word has a variety of connotations which can be added to, removed or altered over time. Sometimes this occurs to the extent that words from one point in time have very different meanings in relation to another time.

Another way words change meaning is through their transmission from one language to another and the influence of other languages and cultures. Throughout history many nations, through conquering or intermixing with one another, introduced their own languages into the existing one. Sometimes a word just doesn't translate well. Just one of the pitfalls of any word in its path through the wonderful world of language.
    It appears as each new century dawns--we adullterate words to give them preface of the day---societies values are what seems to give words there meanings
    Just leaves me with the intimation---nothing is as it seems--and everything can be defined in any terms whichever seem most prevalent at the time.
    It is all conjecture.
    We really don't know --symbols and sounds are everywhere--as unique as a snowflake and as abundant as grains of sand forming new concepts over time
    There can be multiple references to anything--We see what we want to see

The ancients possessed a knowledge that still remains far beyond our grasp---everything appeared in different or relevant terms of the current timeline.

Words can have different meanings to different people at any given time in history.
    For each of us--we can only extole only our own truths.
    Last edited by Veiled Rain; 6th August 2013 at 22:59.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Veiled Rain For This Post:

Kano (6th August 2013), Nick Matkin (6th August 2013), Noelle (2nd January 2018), ponda (7th August 2013), Realeyes (6th August 2013), spiritguide (6th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (6th August 2013)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    The video has an interesting idea, but I'm not sure how relevant it is. The words being linked just because they sound similar to others I suspect is often nothing more coincidence as they come from different roots. We need a qualified etymologist to tell us if the guy in the video is talking out of his *** or has something significant.

Do these words have the same links in non-Greek/Latin based languages? Arabic? Mandarin? Inuit?

Nick
    Language is my area of expertise, but it does not take a qualified etymologist to check in the Oxford English Dictionary that words like write, rite and right have different roots. They have become homophones because of changing patterns of pronunciation, but the different spellings are throwbacks from their earlier differences.

Let me give you an example of how pronunciations change. The words hotel and hostel are both from the same French root. Hostel was an early import when the French word contained an S which was later dropped. These two words are related to hospice and hospital. In French hospice felt somewhat into disuse and has remained unchanged, whereas the S in hospital was gradually dropped, and we now say hôpital.

These changes follow general rules, i.e. the S will be dropped from many different words, another example being estat, now état, meaning state. Similarly English has rules of its own that have everything to do with pronunciation and nothing to do with meaning. So in addition to homonyms being created - different roots converging, you also have the same roots diverging in several directions.

Jordan Maxwell makes a big deal of the birth/berth homophones in his theory of maritime law. His theory may be OK but the OED explicitly indicates that this is unlikely.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Corncrake (6th August 2013), Eram (6th August 2013), Jayke (6th August 2013), Kano (6th August 2013), Nick Matkin (6th August 2013), ponda (7th August 2013), Realeyes (6th August 2013), RunningDeer (14th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (6th August 2013)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    His theory may be OK but the OED explicitly indicates that this is unlikely.
    One of the things we need to factor in as well though is that a Modern day OED doesn't necessarily have all the correct definitions and etymology compared to a 2000 page dictionary from the pre-1900's.

Not many people realise (and it's hard to find much good information online) but early 1900's, either 1st or 2nd world war, there was a major book burning campaign by the elite.
    Apparently it was a push to sever any modern connections to our ancient sources of wisdom thereby locking us into the linguistic reality of their choosing. Dictionaries were one of the main targets as they contained all the actual root words rather than a lot of the fabricated words we see today.

If assertions are being made from a modern day OED then it's best to track down a 2000 page pre-1900 dictionary as well to check if their is any difference between the two.
    I would love to get my hands on a copy of an old, rare dictionary just to find out exactly what it is they were so eager to hide away from us.
    Last edited by Jayke; 6th August 2013 at 12:56.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Ivanhoe (6th August 2013), Kano (6th August 2013), Noelle (2nd January 2018), ponda (7th August 2013), Realeyes (6th August 2013), spiritguide (6th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (6th August 2013)

31. Link to Post #16
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,574 times in 692 posts

Mmmm... some stretches here surely

I may seem lazy for not specifying.. but herein there are a few exposes' to modern meanings of root words, that are too simplistic even to my basic learnings re the mechanics of language.

But then... happy to be chastised/corrected by any linguistic/etymologist 'knower'.. at any time.
    Last edited by Hazel; 6th August 2013 at 12:58.

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

Thanks to everyone for their insights! I appreciate the feedback.

Some have expressed that the presenter's knowledge of the root words he discusses are not etymologically correct. Fair enough. I haven't had the time to dedicate to researching that aspect. Some of you who are linguists would definitely know more about that than I would. However, I do think he is barking up the correct tree inasmuch as there is something to the "spelling" aspect of words and how they affect our psyches.

Also, thanks to the posters for the links and info provided on this thread!

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

CD7 (6th August 2013), Jayke (6th August 2013), Realeyes (6th August 2013)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Quote We need a qualified etymologist to tell us if the guy in the video is talking out of his *** or has something significant.

Are qualified etymologists educated in occult concepts? I think not
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Jayke (6th August 2013), Kano (6th August 2013), Noelle (2nd January 2018), Realeyes (6th August 2013), TargeT (6th August 2013)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Quote Posted by CD7 (here)
    Quote We need a qualified etymologist to tell us if the guy in the video is talking out of his *** or has something significant.

Are qualified etymologists educated in occult concepts? I think not
    But that's the point. He's linking words that probably have no link. The way they are spelt or pronounced is simply an accident of history and cultural development. I suspect the sinister or occult associations are just wishful thinking on his part.

Therefore it wouldn't make any difference if the etymologist was educated in occult concepts or not.

Like I said, try it with non-European languages and see if the links/associations still work.

Nick

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Like I said, try it with non-European languages and see if the links/associations still work.
    Why would you expect to find any links/associations in non-European languages? It's the same way legalese hijacks the English language to communicate the language of law superimposed over normal everyday speech. Legalese is only found in the countries where a legal system is designed to obscure the truth, serve the rich, while undermining the poor.

In the same way, we should only expect to find these connections in countries and languages where a magickal form of legalese could have been imposed onto our culture in the past. Any countries without ties to the mystery school teachings, or countries where magick was practised only in secret obviously wouldn't have these kinds of connections surely?

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Kano (6th August 2013), karelia (7th August 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast