+ Reply to Thread

Thread: From Telepathic Communication to Symbolism and The Development of Language

1. Link to Post #1
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default From Telepathic Communication to Symbolism and The Development of Language

Symbols

Symbols are all around us;
    http://cristinanehring.com/img/symbo...ts_600x706.jpg

Although while language can be symbolic it is also constructed out of symbols there for a symbol can not be linguistic on its own without the regional or universal interpretation.

And while dialect is a regional phenomena, symbols can have various meanings and universal acceptance all at once.

Take for example the letters R and P, which are interchangeable within some alphabets of Greek and Latin origins. But while the letter P in some of these alphabets stands for the sound "Ar" and in others for the sound "Pe," the letter R is never found to represent the sound "Pe."

Therefore the more universally accepted representative of the sound "Ar" is the Latin, and so English R and not the Greek P variation.

Telepathy

What of a world where all can communicate telepathically, as for example, the hypothetical land of Atlantis.

There's not a need for language and variations of, because everyone can see into everyone's minds.

Well then, what about Symbols... Would those be used at all...

Surely in a storage facility an Atlantean does not tell his fellow which aisle and shelf he must go to for the fellow will surely know where everything is in the warehouse.

And with no need for such directions, which to us would be crucial, there is no need to come up with any type of tracking nor locating systems!

To a non telepath this would seem minimalistic, yet in theory there would be no signs of any kind...

Where would the need for symbols arise from?
    Why would a telepathic race ever reduce its understanding to simple and flat lines, curves and dots?

The necessity to do such can be compared to a seeing person learning the Braille's system.

At least if a hearing person learns sign language he can communicate with deaf,
    but what does a seeing person get out of feeling bumps on paper?

The satisfaction of knowing another way to read...

Perhaps, even these 5 symbols from the video below, were merely created as a gesture rather than out of need...

And once you have a symbol to represent an idea, concept or a physical object, the simplified outcome becomes a visual aid...

The more visual aid the less interaction there is between members of community and therefore the pineal starts shutting down and the animalistic eyes open wider...

Like going down to Las Vegas...

I invite you to an open discussion on the subject of the Tower of Babylon;
    The slow destruction of true vision and the ongoing stupefication of humanity.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Estrella Este For This Post:

CD7 (7th August 2013), dan33 (14th August 2013), Hazel (7th August 2013), Jake (7th August 2013), kenaz (7th August 2013), Magneticman (8th August 2013), ROMANWKT (7th August 2013), seko (7th August 2013), Sophocles (8th August 2013), spiritguide (7th August 2013), ThresholdRising (7th August 2013), thunder24 (7th August 2013), turiya (7th August 2013), william r sanford72 (7th August 2013), Wind (7th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default 9/11

SYMBOLISM

Chapter 11, 9 verses devoted to a Tower...

... Think about it

Genesis Chapter 11 בְּרֵאשִׁית

א וַיְהִי כָל-הָאָרֶץ, שָׂפָה אֶחָת, וּדְבָרִים, אֲחָדִים. 1 And the whole earth was of one language and of one speech.
    ב וַיְהִי, בְּנָסְעָם מִקֶּדֶם; וַיִּמְצְאוּ בִקְעָה בְּאֶרֶץ שִׁנְעָר, וַיֵּשְׁבוּ שָׁם. 2 And it came to pass, as they journeyed east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.
    ג וַיֹּאמְרוּ אִישׁ אֶל-רֵעֵהוּ, הָבָה נִלְבְּנָה לְבֵנִים, וְנִשְׂרְפָה, לִשְׂרֵפָה; וַתְּהִי לָהֶם הַלְּבֵנָה, לְאָבֶן, וְהַחֵמָר, הָיָה לָהֶם לַחֹמֶר. 3 And they said one to another: 'Come, let us make brick, and burn them thoroughly.' And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for mortar.
    ד וַיֹּאמְרוּ הָבָה נִבְנֶה-לָּנוּ עִיר, וּמִגְדָּל וְרֹאשׁוֹ בַשָּׁמַיִם, וְנַעֲשֶׂה-לָּנוּ, שֵׁם: פֶּן-נָפוּץ, עַל-פְּנֵי כָל-הָאָרֶץ. 4 And they said: 'Come, let us build us a city, and a tower, with its top in heaven, and let us make us a name; lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.'
    ה וַיֵּרֶד יְהוָה, לִרְאֹת אֶת-הָעִיר וְאֶת-הַמִּגְדָּל, אֲשֶׁר בָּנוּ, בְּנֵי הָאָדָם. 5 And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.
    ו וַיֹּאמֶר יְהוָה, הֵן עַם אֶחָד וְשָׂפָה אַחַת לְכֻלָּם, וְזֶה, הַחִלָּם לַעֲשׂוֹת; וְעַתָּה לֹא-יִבָּצֵר מֵהֶם, כֹּל אֲשֶׁר יָזְמוּ לַעֲשׂוֹת. 6 And the LORD said: 'Behold, they are one people, and they have all one language; and this is what they begin to do; and now nothing will be withholden from them, which they purpose to do.
    ז הָבָה, נֵרְדָה, וְנָבְלָה שָׁם, שְׂפָתָם--אֲשֶׁר לֹא יִשְׁמְעוּ, אִישׁ שְׂפַת רֵעֵהוּ. 7 Come, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.'
    ח וַיָּפֶץ יְהוָה אֹתָם מִשָּׁם, עַל-פְּנֵי כָל-הָאָרֶץ; וַיַּחְדְּלוּ, לִבְנֹת הָעִיר. 8 So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth; and they left off to build the city.
    ט עַל-כֵּן קָרָא שְׁמָהּ, בָּבֶל, כִּי-שָׁם בָּלַל יְהוָה, שְׂפַת כָּל-הָאָרֶץ; וּמִשָּׁם הֱפִיצָם יְהוָה, עַל-פְּנֵי כָּל-הָאָרֶץ. {פ} 9 Therefore was the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth; and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth. {P}

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Estrella Este For This Post:

ROMANWKT (7th August 2013), seko (7th August 2013), spiritguide (7th August 2013), ThresholdRising (7th August 2013), thunder24 (7th August 2013), william r sanford72 (7th August 2013), Wind (7th August 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote Posted by Estrella Este (here)
    What of a world where all can communicate telepathically, as for example, the hypothetical land of Atlantis.

Why would a telepathic race ever reduce its understanding to simple and flat lines, curves and dots?
    The need to write symbols would arise because telepathy was seen to be on the decline. The following is from another thread, an update by Chris Thomas:

Chris Thomas wrote:
    In order to make use of the pyramids, specific sound sequences needed to be used in order to generate the required resonance. There were instructions as to how to do this were written out in hieroglyphs. These images were not meant to be literally read, but were designed to trigger a psychic response. In other words, the "student" psychically requested the imprinted hieroglyph to release the information it contained. These are the real "Keys of Enoch".

As time went on, we gradually lost the ability to "read" on this psychic level. Teachers were recruited, and a "school" was set up to teach other teachers on how to psychically read these glyphs & release the information that they contained. These teachers came to be known as "Key Keepers", as in the Keys of Enoch, and formed the basis of the much later priesthood. This was the first of that which could be described as "secret knowledge" & later "mystery schools"... only because that which was once known, later became lost or unknown because of our increasing loss of our natural psychic ability.

Over the centuries, this knowledge has been lost and a great number of theories have been forwarded as to the real use to which the pyramids were put - some more viable than others - certainly, no bodies were ever found in the Giza pyramids, so they were never tombs as what is generally taught in our "public 'fools' system" of education.

Rough stone was not the only medium used for storage of information. On Atlantis, many people developed a skill in creating and 'tuning' crystals to record information & knowledge. In South America, the group there decided to use naturally occurring crystals. Thirteen of these information recording crystals were made - these are the well known Crystal Skulls.

The way these were fashioned was by psychic means. In Egypt, those who recorded information, decided to make use of their remembered skill from Atlantis to build a new crystal. This crystal is shaped like a double-terminated quartz and is colored green. This crystal contains the same amount of information as the crystal skulls and is most often remembered by the name of the "Tables of Testimony". This green crystal was stored in one of the chambers formed under the Sphinx.

Around the Tables of Testimony there also grew those who retained the knowledge of how to "read" & extract the information the crystal contained - again this was by psychic means. These Tables of Testimony have played a central role in the formation of secret societies that were brought into being to not only protect, but to disseminate the information the crystal contained.
    The following is a recording from a channeling session which does contain some interesting information pertaining to how & why these Crystal Skulls were created.
    "This Crystal Skull channelling is a recovery from an old cassette tape 20 years old. Dates and source uncertain, so its made available for interested parties by AMMACH Founder Joanne Summerscales." -- video published by Miles Johnston

Anna Mitchell-Hedges

(original video deleted)

_________________LateEdit_________________

Project Camelot: Journeys with the Crystal Skull

turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 7th January 2018 at 00:21.

6. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Default Re: From Telepathic Communication to Symbolism and The Development of Language

Therefore was the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth; and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth. {P}
    The whole entire planet??? Now there is a generous god...lol
    Last edited by shadowstalker; 7th August 2013 at 02:55.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Estrella Este (7th August 2013), ROMANWKT (7th August 2013), seko (7th August 2013), ThresholdRising (7th August 2013), william r sanford72 (7th August 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,729 times in 236 posts

Default Re: From Telepathic Communication to Symbolism and The Development of Language

"עַל כֵּן קָרָא שְׁמָהּ בָּבֶל כִּי שָׁם בָּלַל ה' שְׂפַת כָּל הָאָרֶץ
    There are two explanation for the name Babel. One stems from the Hebrew word for confusion -בלבול. The second is from Akkadian dialect, which is Bab-Ali - gate of God.
    Did someone mentioned portal?
    I was born in Israel so Hebrew is my mother tongue, so i can confirm the bibilical explanation is valid for also todays spoken Hebrew. The second explanation is very similar to arabic the word "Bab" which is truly a Gate.
    Last edited by Peace&Love; 7th August 2013 at 12:59.

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 times in 2,841 posts

i always felt major details were left out of the story of babel.seems silly for the creator to come all the way ...to earth to chck out a tall ass building??..what really triggerd the fall?? what were we really doing to grab such att.lots of questions come to mind everytime i come across this story.nice job...sorry went a bitt off topic.
    Last edited by william r sanford72; 7th August 2013 at 13:16.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

Estrella Este (7th August 2013), Flash (7th August 2013), ROMANWKT (7th August 2013), Sidney (7th August 2013), ThresholdRising (7th August 2013)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Peace&Love (here)
    "עַל כֵּן קָרָא שְׁמָהּ בָּבֶל כִּי שָׁם בָּלַל ה' שְׂפַת כָּל הָאָרֶץ
    There are two explanation for the name Babel. One stems from the Hebrew word for confusion -בלבול. The second is from Akkadian dialect, which is Bab-Ali - gate of God.
    Did someone mentioned portal?
    I was born in Israel so Hebrew is my mother tongue, so i can confirm the bibilical explanation is valid for also todays spoken Hebrew. The second explanation is very similar to arabic the word "Bab" which is truly a Gate.
    Thank you for sharing! I will most definetly come to you for any hebrew translations!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Estrella Este For This Post:

Peace&Love (7th August 2013), ROMANWKT (7th August 2013)

13. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

And the LORD said: 'Behold, they are one people, and they have all one language; and this is what they begin to do; and now nothing will be withholden from them, which they purpose to do.

'Behold, they are one people, and they have all one language
    SO god did not expect the people to understand one another? let alone work together?
    What was this god expecting in the end anyway.

and this is what they begin to do; and now nothing will be withholden from them, which they purpose to do.
    So built a tower to reach heaven..
    Is god worried about the combined power of manifestation? Spiritual or other wise?

Sorry
    Namaste-Matte

My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

ROMANWKT (7th August 2013), thunder24 (7th August 2013), william r sanford72 (7th August 2013)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by william r sanford72 (here)
    i always felt major details were left out of the story of babel.seems silly for the creator to come all the way ...to earth to chck out a tall ass building??..what really triggerd the fall?? what were we really doing to grab such att.lots of questions come to mind everytime i come across this story.nice job...sorry went a bitt off topic.
    I don't think you are at all off topic. These are exactly the questions we need to look into to find out more about the sudden fall of civilization and of course, the division and ongoing feud of the different families (races).

Except the text we got is a mere symbolic representation, language: verbal, illusionary (illustrational), numerological and etc...

So...

It is not at all how it went down... does anyone out there realize that the bible's like cheese; it's full of holes?

Well I spoke to this next member, I'm seeing the majority here thinks we are under some kind of Alien Invation;

How about being productive and doing something about it...

I'm only here cuz I should be hospitalized this week, I decided to sit this one out...

After lying in bed for 5 days I got bored. It's the 6th today and when I get better I'm gonna get back to being preoccupied. I actually do what ya'll talk about and talk about doing on this Forum, but it's very healthy and educational to communicate like all of you do here so RESPECT to that!

Breaks are never long enough but there are so many of us! All we need to do is step up to these d***bags then we can have our way.

But perhaps that's what's really happening... It's all a conspiracy!

I'v studied much on propaganda and one of the main guidelines to success of getting quality results is the use of Symbols.

So yes, finding out who's behind the curtains, will surely help us understand the context of the bible and other such texts better.

Along with that ya'll will be able to detect the everyday Hypnotoads they throw atcha!

GET OUT OF THE MATRIX

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Estrella Este For This Post:

Peace&Love (7th August 2013), ROMANWKT (7th August 2013), thunder24 (7th August 2013), william r sanford72 (7th August 2013)

17. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I agree on it all, it certainly teaches one to keep on ones toes, if one is not a sheeple..
    Namaste-Matte

My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Estrella Este (7th August 2013), Peace&Love (7th August 2013), ROMANWKT (7th August 2013), william r sanford72 (7th August 2013)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    And the LORD said: 'Behold, they are one people, and they have all one language; and this is what they begin to do; and now nothing will be withholden from them, which they purpose to do.

'Behold, they are one people, and they have all one language
    SO god did not expect the people to understand one another? let alone work together?
    What was this god expecting in the end anyway.

and this is what they begin to do; and now nothing will be withholden from them, which they purpose to do.
    So built a tower to reach heaven..
    Is god worried about the combined power of manifestation? Spiritual or other wise?

Sorry
    What was "he" expecting? What we have now, I guess.
    Let's keep this thread more focused on linguistics though, this not a bible study...

But this "LORD" character doesn't sound like a very strategic CIO still.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Estrella Este For This Post:

ROMANWKT (7th August 2013), william r sanford72 (7th August 2013)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Default Voynich Manuscript

Anybody out there studied the Manuscript in detail?
    Last edited by Estrella Este; 7th August 2013 at 17:58.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Estrella Este For This Post:

ROMANWKT (7th August 2013), william r sanford72 (8th August 2013)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by turiya (here)

The need to write symbols would arise because telepathy was seen to be on the decline. The following is from another thread, an update by Chris Thomas:

Chris Thomas wrote:
    In order to make use of the pyramids, specific sound sequences needed to be used in order to generate the required resonance. There were instructions as to how to do this were written out in hieroglyphs. These images were not meant to be literally read, but were designed to trigger a psychic response. In other words, the "student" psychically requested the imprinted hieroglyph to release the information it contained. These are the real "Keys of Enoch".

As time went on, we gradually lost the ability to "read" on this psychic level. Teachers were recruited, and a "school" was set up to teach other teachers on how to psychically read these glyphs & release the information that they contained. These teachers came to be known as "Key Keepers", as in the Keys of Enoch, and formed the basis of the much later priesthood. This was the first of that which could be described as "secret knowledge" & later "mystery schools"... only because that which was once known, later became lost or unknown because of our increasing loss of our natural psychic ability.

Over the centuries, this knowledge has been lost and a great number of theories have been forwarded as to the real use to which the pyramids were put - some more viable than others - certainly, no bodies were ever found in the Giza pyramids, so they were never tombs as what is generally taught in our "public 'fools' system" of education.

Rough stone was not the only medium used for storage of information. On Atlantis, many people developed a skill in creating and 'tuning' crystals to record information & knowledge. In South America, the group there decided to use naturally occurring crystals. Thirteen of these information recording crystals were made - these are the well known Crystal Skulls.

The way these were fashioned was by psychic means. In Egypt, those who recorded information, decided to make use of their remembered skill from Atlantis to build a new crystal. This crystal is shaped like a double-terminated quartz and is colored green. This crystal contains the same amount of information as the crystal skulls and is most often remembered by the name of the "Tables of Testimony". This green crystal was stored in one of the chambers formed under the Sphinx.

Around the Tables of Testimony there also grew those who retained the knowledge of how to "read" & extract the information the crystal contained - again this was by psychic means. These Tables of Testimony have played a central role in the formation of secret societies that were brought into being to not only protect, but to disseminate the information the crystal contained.
    The following is a recording from a channeling session which does contain some interesting information pertaining to how & why these Crystal Skulls were created.
    "This Crystal Skull channelling is a recovery from an old cassette tape 20 years old. Dates and source uncertain, so its made available for interested parties by AMMACH Founder Joanne Summerscales." -- video published by Miles Johnston

Anna Mitchell-Hedges

_________________LateEdit_________________

Project Camelot: Journeys with the Crystal Skull

turiya

And why would the telepathy decline?

I'm sorry but that whole text has nothing to do with the discussion at hand!

Why would psychics need to record anything if they live in a community of psychics?

To communicated with outsiders which are not psychic?

WHY? Wouldn't a psychic know to stay away from non psychics?

See, Makes no sense...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Estrella Este For This Post:

ROMANWKT (7th August 2013), william r sanford72 (7th August 2013)

25. Link to Post #14
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Last edited by thunder24; 10th August 2013 at 00:55.
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Estrella Este (7th August 2013), ROMANWKT (7th August 2013), shadowstalker (7th August 2013), william r sanford72 (8th August 2013)

27. Link to Post #15
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,729 times in 236 posts

Thank you for sharing! I will most definetly come to you for any hebrew translations!
    Thank you. Sure thing my friend!

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

can't say that didn't cross my mind but still why did the loss occur?

Quote Posted by thunder24 (here)
    Did the psychics see the loss of ability in the future, thus...recorded ?

If life is circular, did the psychics leave a gift for the dark part of the knight till we could re-member ourselves?

peace
    can't say that didn't cross my mind but still why did the loss occur?

because the psychics saw it happening and wanted to prepare something for the people to come? but there would never be any loss of ability if it wasn't for the creation of symbolism.

screwed ourselves over? but then again such happening would comply with the circular nature of all and could explain the 'fall of tower' metaphor from genesis 11.

anything great reaches the peak of growth/potential and then collapses back on itself... the universe, the stars, the phoenix... civilizations!

well then the "LORD" definitely divided the languages because of the effet that would have on the future of Earth...

which is this!

Thanks!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Estrella Este For This Post:

william r sanford72 (8th August 2013)

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Last edited by thunder24; 10th August 2013 at 00:55.
    The Good things in life

31. The Following User Says Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

shadowstalker (7th August 2013)

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

So then who were the masters and where do the Atlanteans fit it in this picture?

did the human race evolve from the atlanteans?

doesn't make much sense, what would be the most correct dating of when the tower of Babel fell?

Quote Posted by thunder24 (here)
    ...but if humans were property, they were looked at as a created being...one could take that scripture and say that man attempted to speak as one voice out into space, saying no more to his masters... thus the coming down and the dividing of man.

peace

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Estrella Este For This Post:

william r sanford72 (8th August 2013)

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Last edited by thunder24; 10th August 2013 at 00:54.
    The Good things in life

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Estrella Este (8th August 2013), william r sanford72 (8th August 2013)

36. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,266 times in 763 posts

I'd understood that the intent of the many languages was to divide us (weaken us) as we were seen as a threat, the division, not something put into place by a benevolent god. Rather, the dark or fallen "god" that continues to attempt to control us, now, thru gov'ts, religions, wars and finance. The tower of Babel, symbolic of our initial attempt (whether thru DNA retweaking or other route to higher consciousness) to connect to our true source.

An intentional weakening of the human race "for our own good" is interference in natural spiritual progression, even if we, perhaps the final result of genetic or other tampering, contained some "mistakes".

P.s. sorry if semi off topic but questions on the Tower of Babel and language are surfacing
    Last edited by cursichella1; 8th August 2013 at 16:38. Reason: to add p.s. and to subscribe to thread
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

Estrella Este (9th August 2013), Peace&Love (17th August 2013)

+ Reply to Thread