+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst 1 5 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Pattie Brassard Interview with Veritas Radio on "The Event"‏

1. Link to Post #281
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,139 times in 2,883 posts

Default Re: Pattie Brassard Interview with Veritas Radio on "The Event"‏

Todays the big day for a 15 magnitude quake to happen on the US west coast (Seattle) if Pattie is correct.....better duct-tape your china down.

I'm still waiting for Queen Elizabeth to give a public explanation as to why she has stepped down and is no longer Queen....
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Billy (18th August 2013), RMorgan (17th August 2013), sdv (17th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #282
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,517 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)

Todays the big day for a 15 magnitude quake to happen

That'd be pretty much the end of the planet, if so. A giant asteroid impact would be something like magnitude 12. The scale is logarithmic, not linear.

For non mathematicians, that means that a mag 9 is ten times more powerful than a mag 8, a mag 11 is ten times more powerful than a mag 10, and so on.

So a mag 15 would be a million times more powerful than the largest earthquake ever recorded. To show it on the graph below, the image would have to be 50 feet high.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th August 2013 at 19:58.

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (20th August 2013), Atlas (17th August 2013), bennycog (17th August 2013), Cristian (17th August 2013), Eram (17th August 2013), Gardener (17th August 2013), kanishk (18th August 2013), Limor Wolf (17th August 2013), Lone Bean (18th August 2013), Maunagarjana (20th August 2013), MorningSong (18th August 2013), Peace&Love (17th August 2013), RMorgan (17th August 2013), ROMANWKT (17th August 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (18th August 2013), sdv (17th August 2013), ThePythonicCow (17th August 2013), Wind (18th August 2013)

5. Link to Post #283
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    So a mag 15 would be a million times more powerful than the largest earthquake ever recorded.
    Such an earthquake from a non-impacting fly by would be especially unlikely.

According to http://www.lpi.usra.edu/lunar/missio...periments/pse/, any earthquake like motions caused by the moon orbiting the earth are less than about two (2) on Richter scale.

So for an object at the distance of the moon to cause Richter scale 15 quakes it would have to be perhaps ten million million (ten to the 13) times larger. The sun's mass is only 27 million times the moon's mass, so we're talking over 370,000 times the mass of the sun ... if it were as close as the moon. Given that Pattie says this object will fly by a third of the way from the earth to the sun, or about 30 million miles from earth, which is about 120 times further away than the moon, and given that the gravitational effects of mass decrease with the distance squared, this object would have to be 370,000 * 120 * 120 == about five billion times the mass of the sun (give or take several orders of magnitude).

I probably made some serious mistakes in the above calculations, but I remain confident of the bottom line -- no object just flew between the earth and the sun today that caused Richter scale 15 effects on earth.

===

P.S. -- The most massive star known is R136a1. It is about 265 times the mass of the sun, not even close to five billion times the mass of the sun.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 17th August 2013 at 23:31.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

araucaria (18th August 2013), CD7 (18th August 2013), kanishk (18th August 2013), RMorgan (17th August 2013), sdv (17th August 2013), Ultima Thule (18th August 2013), Wind (18th August 2013)

7. Link to Post #284
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

Another view about Nibiru

https://youtube.com/watch?v=2hiAfvQspbk

Regards

roman

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

lookbeyond (17th August 2013)

9. Link to Post #285
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,548 times in 833 posts

It seems to be hardwired in the human psyche to seek attention and thus acquire status ... the result is distractions, but PA seems to be a place where nothing is ignored but everything is evaluated in a clear-minded way.

Human beings have perhaps self-destructed many times in different ways and we seem to be on the path for a major self-destruction so conversation about this destructive path is appropriate because some people have to survive to start the next cycle of trying to be wiser and do better next time around!

Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sdv For This Post:

T Smith (21st August 2013)

11. Link to Post #286
    UK Avalon Member loveoneanother's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi guys

(It's a bit random this one i'm afraid so i'll try and keep it brief. Hope it's ok to post this here. I'm not sure where else to post it ?)

Just to set what follows in to some sort of context. I'm a Fisherman (tried to be a 'fisher of men' but no-one wants to know) and i've been a Fisherman all my life. (My spiritual development evan began while i was fishing.) Most of the people i know are fishermen and before i joined the Avalon community i was (and still am) an active member of a large on-line fishing community here in the UK.

Today(Sunday August 18th) i was on the fishing site looking through some of the threads on the regional forum that covers my local area, catching up with the latest news about my local beaches when i came across a really interesting photo that one of the members had (unknowingly) posted.

The guy had been fishing one of our local beaches recently and unfortunately for him, on this particular occasion he didn't catch any fish. He's a regular contributor to the site who usually puts up a 'catch report' whether he has caught something or not but because he had no fish photos to post he posted a few photos he took of the sunrise instead.

I'm sure there's a logical explanation for it (there always is isn't there) and no-one else who has seen his thread has noticed it (shall i politely say all the other members of this particular fishing site are 'asleep') but i thought what he 'caught' on the horizon (to the right of the Sun) in the third picture was 'interesting' ?

All i know is that the pictures were taken at sunrise on Friday 16th August from a beach here on the south coast of England. I don't have the astronomical or photographic skill-sets to say what it might be (could just be the Moon ?). If someone could offer up an explanation it would be much appreciated.....thanks

Last edited by loveoneanother; 18th August 2013 at 10:03.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to loveoneanother For This Post:

CD7 (18th August 2013), MorningSong (18th August 2013), Sidney (18th August 2013), skamandar (19th August 2013)

13. Link to Post #287
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)

Todays the big day for a 15 magnitude quake to happen

That'd be pretty much the end of the planet, if so. A giant asteroid impact would be something like magnitude 12. The scale is logarithmic, not linear.

For non mathematicians, that means that a mag 9 is ten times more powerful than a mag 8, a mag 11 is ten times more powerful than a mag 10, and so on.

So a mag 15 would be a million times more powerful than the largest earthquake ever recorded. To show it on the graph below, the image would have to be 50 feet high.

To make matters worse, those values are correct for amplitude, but need to be tripled each time to work out the energy released. Wikipedia:
    Quote An earthquake that measures 5.0 on the Richter scale has a shaking amplitude 10 times larger than one that measures 4.0, and corresponds to a 31.6 times larger release of energy

14. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Tesseract (18th August 2013)

15. Link to Post #288
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,488 times in 2,183 posts

Loveoneanother, I searched (http://aa.usno.navy.mil/data/docs/RS_OneYear.php) and the moon rose at 15:55 on the 16th, so the pale sphere I see on the right in the 3rd photo can't be the moon.

Good catch, though (no pun intended, lol!)

Maybe you should send it to Marshall Masters. He's looking for "Bluebonnet" picts.
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

16. Link to Post #289
    UK Avalon Member loveoneanother's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MorningSong (here)
    Loveoneanother, I searched (http://aa.usno.navy.mil/data/docs/RS_OneYear.php) and the moon rose at 15:55 on the 16th, so the pale sphere I see on the right in the 3rd photo can't be the moon.

Good catch, though (no pun intended, lol!)

Maybe you should send it to Marshall Masters. He's looking for "Bluebonnet" picts.
    Thank you very much MorningSong for taking the time to check whether the circular object in the photo was the Moon or not.....it was very much appreciated thank you

(I think i will have to put that particular mystery, along with most of the other stuff i read these days, into my ever expanding 'No Idea' file )

I get the feeling, now August 17th has come and gone without incident, that Pattie Brassard and her 'end of days' predictions is about to slip into the history books as yet another 'voice' that tried (albeit in a rather scary manner) to wake people up. Pattie certainly gave my tree a bit of a shake that's for sure and even though i didn't make much of a contribution to this thread like some of my amazing fellow Avalonians did, i still felt a strong connection to something somewhere about all this that i haven't quite been able to put my finger on yet ? You know, a bit like an itch you can't quite scratch

I've tried to think it all through from as many different perspectives as possible to try to get to the bottom of what's bothering me. I began wondering if maybe the real message Pattie was trying to get out was about Fukushima and the 'two suns' element of the message was just the outrageous bit to gain the attention needed although for some reason i couldn't quite connect with that train of thought. I then started thinking how coincidental it was that something like this had come out at the same time as everyone is anticipating the arrival of Comet Ison and when i started going down this line of thinking i found the connection much stronger in my mind (so like a good bloodhound, off i went for a bit of a sniff around )

I'm sorry for giving the kiss of life to this thread after the 'patient' has effectively been pronounced dead but i came across the following which i thought was an interesting take on it all and which may possibly merit further discussion (or not)

The following is an extract taken from the website of Jim McCanney (link provided), followed by a video which is an excerpt taken from his latest radio broadcast (which can be listened to in it's entirety by clicking on the 'Radio Archive' section within the link provided) :

August 11, 2013 ... is Pattie Brussard real ??? after investigating here is my analysis ... what she is saying is pure fabricated BS !!! first of all if she worked for the places she said (credentials can be fabricated or in some cases eliminated) then she is under strict gag orders and contracts NOT to talk about anything and these gag orders will and are enforced ... she does appear to be real or at least NASA is complicit in allowing her to appear real ... in either case she would not have ANYTHING allowed on YOUTUBE or any other outlet ... anything would be taken down immediately and she would be sequestered and put in a room where no one would ever hear from her again (NASA employees are all under strict gag orders) ... the ploy is to make her sound credible and that she is exposing NASA (something every mouse on the internet would love to exploit especially all the sky is falling planet X nut case wanna bees that inhabit the internet... so lots of unsuspecting nut cases to pound her story) ... so you then logically conclude that NASA and the misinformation agencies up to a high level are allowing Pattie Brussard to push out her goofy message of NASA hiding data about some second sun with 7 companions (maybe they were even hoping i would bite that hook) ... but the plot thickens ... soon the white hats will come riding in to save the day to debunk her BS and everyone can then point to another nut case promoting false planet X stories ... this time a credentialed NASA employee ... this will effectively prevent any future cases of NASA employees venting real information an added side effect of all of this ... the boy already cried wolf ... the photos she is showing are of comet ISON next to Jupiter ... calling it another sun ... and claiming it has 7 planets around it ... additionally claiming that it is "pushing a red cloud in front of it to mars" (some mumbo jumbo fairy tale science) which is a cover story for what i had been saying all along ... that comet ISON will change the atmosphere of mars and the majority chemical would be SO2 sulfur dioxide which is the most common chemical around Jupiter and in outer space is very red (remember comet shoemacker levy 9 ???) ... they are trying to head off at the pass my prediction that comet ISON will change the atmosphere of mars in its encounter with mars in september ... note the timing here ... that is a month away ... but NASA retains the official stance that there is nothing to watch regarding comet ISON until november when they have a team of high level scientists to pound the scientifically illiterate public with misinformation ... there are many other aspects to this bizarre story but these are the central issues ... jim mccanney P.S. when i listen to her talk she sounds like she is under mind control ... that is how mind control "victims" talk ... in a slow drone lifeless manner ... then again she could just be one of those brain dead tier II scientists

http://www.jmccanneyscience.com/thou...0the%20day.HTM

Thanks everyone and much Love to you all
    Last edited by loveoneanother; 20th August 2013 at 08:47.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to loveoneanother For This Post:

bennycog (20th August 2013), galilava (20th August 2013), Gardener (20th August 2013), skamandar (20th August 2013)

18. Link to Post #290
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Thank you loveoneanother. I see jim mccanney's page layout has not improved in all this time

I enjoyed your photos for the pictures of the sea gently lapping on a wet, golden sandy beach - looking at the skies of course

19. Link to Post #291
    United States Avalon Member Lone Bean's Avatar
    Thanks

Pattie L. Brassard's Facebook page is basically empty. All pictures and videos have been removed and she has not made any new posts. The most recent post is dated May 13, 2013. Either she's taken it down or someone else has. I wonder what's going on?

20. Link to Post #292
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 times in 326 posts

Quote Posted by Lone Bean (here)
    Pattie L. Brassard's Facebook page is basically empty. All pictures and videos have been removed and she has not made any new posts. The most recent post is dated May 13, 2013. Either she's taken it down or someone else has. I wonder what's going on?
    Hi Lone Bean, I was just on Pattie's facebook page where she is getting a lot of traffic. She posted a comment only 8 hours ago to say that she will be out with another interview in the next day or so.
    This is the link to her facebook page.
    https://www.facebook.com/PattieBFine...#!/PattieBFine

Furthermore, people are also starting to share you tube videos showing how to bury your camper.

And this:

Both videos are from PatriotSurvival

Hey, just saying " Don't kill the messenger"
    Blessings,
    Yiola

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yiolas For This Post:

Atlas (20th August 2013), Lone Bean (21st August 2013), mab777 (20th August 2013)

22. Link to Post #293
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

The text below from Eve Lorgen's web site I have originally posted it here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post717331

Some of you might be interested to have a look at it.

From EveLorgen.com:
    Steve Richards Interview with Robert Stanley 8/8/013
    Posted on August 15, 2013

Steve Richards is an Aboriginal Shamanic Practitioner who developed Holographic Kinetics. (See http://www.holographickinetics.net/) This is a shamanic form of healing the by accessing the soul and spirit using the laws of LORE*. In this interview with Robert Stanley of Unicus Radio, Steve goes into more detail about how and why Holographic Kinetics works. This interview is more easily understood in terms of what is happening to a person with entity attachment problems or other unusual conditions that baffles the mental health field.

Steve mentions the coming Conjunction of Zero time wave that starts this month of August 2013 and progresses for the next twenty years or so. Basically, those who evolve and understand the “game” of what life really is about in this realm, can move forward to another dimensional reality. This concept is similar to what others have mentioned about the “Two Earth’s” theory.

https://archive.org/details/01RobertStanleyURH882013

*LORE is knowledge of the universe and when that knowledge is applied it unfolds like the petals of a flower awakening from its night sleep within its daily cycle of time, it consists of a system of laws and wave formation known as cycles, to stay in balance, swinging like a pendulum but always seeking balance as that lies between the two opposing forces, within all created realities, action and re-action, cause and effect.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheVoyager For This Post:

mab777 (20th August 2013), skamandar (22nd August 2013), yiolas (20th August 2013)

24. Link to Post #294
    Thanks

Quote Hi Lone Bean, I was just on Pattie's facebook page where she is getting a lot of traffic. She posted a comment only 8 hours ago to say that she will be out with another interview in the next day or so.
    It doesn't show anything when I go there. It's like she's vanished. But thanks for the link anyway.

25. Link to Post #295
    Thanks

Quote Hi Lone Bean, I was just on Pattie's facebook page where she is getting a lot of traffic. She posted a comment only 8 hours ago to say that she will be out with another interview in the next day or so.
    It doesn't show anything when I go there. It's like she's vanished. But thanks for the link anyway.
    I think you have to friend her before you can read anything on her facebook.

By the way, there's a you tube video out of Patty doing a skype video interview, where she takes questions from her facebook group. Have a look.

Blessings,
    Yiola

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yiolas For This Post:

Atlas (22nd August 2013), greybeard (22nd August 2013), Lone Bean (22nd August 2013), skamandar (22nd August 2013)

27. Link to Post #296
    Thanks

Gosh. I swear the more I listen to Pattie the more I tend to believe her. I know a little of which she is talking (science/magnets sort of stuff) and it seems to be adding up.....at least for me. Some of it like the earthquakes and much of DC power in the DUMBS I look at with an askanced view, but hey! maybe there is a chance we can actually ascend. I hope so!!!

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lone Bean For This Post:

skamandar (22nd August 2013), yiolas (22nd August 2013)

29. Link to Post #297
    Thanks

Gosh. I swear the more I listen to Pattie the more I tend to believe her. I know a little of which she is talking (science/magnets sort of stuff) and it seems to be adding up.....at least for me. Some of it like the earthquakes and much of DC power in the DUMBS I look at with an askanced view, but hey! maybe there is a chance we can actually ascend. I hope so!!!
    Yes, I know what you mean. Especially seeing her face to face, there is something endearing about her demeanor. The truth is, I believed the things that George Kavasilas was saying were plausible as well.
    Maybe we are playing a game of 'Dodge the Catastrophic Time Line'.
    Blessings,
    Yiola

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yiolas For This Post:

Gardener (23rd August 2013), Lone Bean (23rd August 2013)

31. Link to Post #298
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,844 times in 876 posts

I see two personalities getting lots of play in the alternative media and particularly here on Avalon simultaneously.

First Patti has been very skillful at getting media play and now this channel gal Teal. One builds despair and helplessness and the other reinforces the "be nice and think good thoughts" agenda.

Neither approach really motivates people and merely diverts one's attention from the build up of WWIII.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

bennycog (23rd August 2013), onawah (22nd August 2013)

33. Link to Post #299
    United States Avalon Member heretogrow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,981 times in 498 posts

Oh I know. When I heard George talk about the earth becoming a star I got chills, and random flowing happy tears and went outside and told the earth that I was blessed to be here at this time. I know this sounds naīve and weird but I honestly can't tell when someone is not telling the truth. Especially if they come from a position of good intent and truly believe what they are putting forward. Instead of judging I just try to come from a point of gratitude for their contribution. I have had to learn to move out of the fear of dying and try to understand the amazing times we live in. In that a message rang loud and true to me. One that I never expected. Everything that we think we need or seek, we have already had in either this or many lifetimes before. Truly we want for nothing. We have experienced it all. We just need to trust that all is well and believe that what is meant to transpire for the best of all will happen. Even in this seemingly detached state we can still create. IMO the ideal thing would be not to limit that creation based on one's understanding but to leave it open ended and pliable. I am amazed when I process new knowledge and garner new empathy everyday. I would never wish to put a limit on all that can be learned.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to heretogrow For This Post:

Lone Bean (23rd August 2013), Sidney (23rd August 2013), yiolas (23rd August 2013)

35. Link to Post #300
    Thanks

Quote Posted by heretogrow (here)
    Oh I know. When I heard George talk about the earth becoming a star I got chills, and random flowing happy tears and went outside and told the earth that I was blessed to be here at this time. I know this sounds naīve and weird but I honestly can't tell when someone is not telling the truth. Especially if they come from a position of good intent and truly believe what they are putting forward. Instead of judging I just try to come from a point of gratitude for their contribution. I have had to learn to move out of the fear of dying and try to understand the amazing times we live in. In that a message rang loud and true to me. One that I never expected. Everything that we think we need or seek, we have already had in either this or many lifetimes before. Truly we want for nothing. We have experienced it all. We just need to trust that all is well and believe that what is meant to transpire for the best of all will happen. Even in this seemingly detached state we can still create. IMO the ideal thing would be not to limit that creation based on one's understanding but to leave it open ended and pliable. I am amazed when I process new knowledge and garner new empathy everyday. I would never wish to put a limit on all that can be learned.
    Beautiful. This helped me a lot. Thank-you! :D

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lone Bean For This Post:

heretogrow (26th August 2013), yiolas (23rd August 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst 1 5 15 16 LastLast