1. Link to Post #241
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,650 times in 21,532 posts

Default Re: Pattie Brassard Interview with Veritas Radio on "The Event"‏

Quote Posted by Octavusprime (here)
    In an attempt to steer this conversation back to the matter at hand. I remember reading an article that hypothesized that all particles and subatomic particles have a mirror image particle that would react in exact reversal regardless of the distance the two particles were from one another. For example if the particle was a billion light years away and its sister particle was made to spin in one particular direction, this would in turn cause both of them to spin in the exact opposite direction, at the exact speed and at the exact same time. This thought blew my mind when I heard it. If anyone has read this article and could post it I would be most appreciated.
    That sounds like you're describing quantum entanglement.

Is it possible that two suns could interact over vast distances given current scientific information.
    I'm sure there are interactions between twin stars, though quantum entanglement only occurs, so far as we know, with very small, or least very well organized, particles, atoms or crystals.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. Link to Post #242
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,448 times in 32,921 posts

-------

Hi, All -- it may be the right time for me to summarize my thoughts and conclusions about all this. I was sent a PM question by a highly aware and respected Avalon member, referencing (amongst other things) Dr James McCanney.

Here was my reply, and at the moment it's my best wrap-up.

Very many thanks for your message. I respect James McCanney. He's a good scientist, as is Andy Lloyd. As best I know. McCanney is not claiming that 'Planet X' (which is probably a brown dwarf star, as Andy Lloyd has been suggesting for quite a while) is anywhere near the Earth.

His point (as is Andy Lloyd's) is that it's out there somewhere, and is heading this way very probably on a long, inclined, elliptical orbit. It probably does have quite a lot of debris (some of which could be quite large) accompanying it, as it will have a strong gravitational and electromagnetic field. Henry Deacon (real name Arthur Neumann) learned about what he called 'the second sun' when he was working in a classified project within NOAA. As far as I can conclude, it's definitely out there somewhere.

Three Camelot sources (Jake Simpson, Bob Dean and Dr Bill Deagle), have all said that they believe it will be closer to us in a few years' time, but not yet. I do NOT believe that it could be close to the sun (and therefore able to be photographed with cellphone cameras) without tens of thousands of amateur astronomers, all of whom have excellent equipment, screaming from the rooftops. It would be like having an elephant in your back garden with no-one noticing.

This is the very major problem with the "it's close to the sun already" claims.

Re Pattie Brrassard's claims, most of the questions about her have now been answered. The Avalon researchers have done a good job! My own view is that she has been connecting a range of dots to reach conclusions which are not justified, and some of them are off-the-wall and defy logic.

(To give just one example: in order for there to be a three-day eclipse, the object would have to be HUGE. No way could such a celestial body not have been noticed way before now. The elephant in the garden would need to be a dinosaur!)

The reason I (and many others ) believe this has NOT been seen yet is because as a brown dwarf, it radiates strongly in the infrared, but is not very luminous in the visible (eyesight) spectrum. It's also too far away -- at the moment -- for its faint luminosity to be picked up on optical telescopes without knowing EXACTLY where to look. But all this might change in a few years' time.

None of this means that we should be complacent, or decide that the thing is not there at all. As Henry Deacon told us back in 2006, the problem is that "everything's converging to happen to us all at once". That means Planet X, the financial meltdown, the threat of WW III, environmental collapse, global climate change (whatever is causing THAT), overpopulation, possible widespread famine, possible pandemics such as SARS or 'Bird Flu' -- all these dangers are upon us all at the same time.

And there IS a potential problem with the peak of the solar cycle, possibly a 'double peak' which may REALLY peak at the end of this year and not before. We should not be complacent about that, either.

I'm not concerned about Pattie's claims of imminent cataclysm, but it was an interesting opportunity to look at the entire 'Planet X' situation and much of the research around it. In my view, it was a reminder that the problem still exists.

I may be wrong, but I don't think so. I'll be astonished if an enormous object appears out of nowhere in the next few weeks or months that has not been spotted by anyone. That would be almost impossible to explain!

With my warmest wishes, as always -- Bill
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th August 2013 at 22:08.

3. The Following 60 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Abhaya (11th August 2013), Alan (10th August 2013), alexandra (11th August 2013), araucaria (11th August 2013), Arc (12th August 2013), Atlas (11th August 2013), Billy (11th August 2013), BMJ (12th August 2013), Calz (12th August 2013), christian (10th August 2013), Christine (11th August 2013), Cognitive Dissident (12th August 2013), Corncrake (12th August 2013), cursichella1 (12th August 2013), Davidallany (11th August 2013), Dennis Leahy (11th August 2013), fifi (12th August 2013), Flash (11th August 2013), Freed Fox (10th August 2013), Gardener (10th August 2013), giovonni (11th August 2013), greybeard (13th August 2013), gripreaper (12th August 2013), Hazel (10th August 2013), Hazelfern (24th September 2013), Heart-2-Heart (11th August 2013), Jake (12th August 2013), Jean-Luc (11th August 2013), Jean-Marie (10th August 2013), karelia (10th August 2013), Limor Wolf (10th August 2013), mab777 (12th August 2013), Magnus (10th August 2013), Marianne (10th August 2013), Midnight Rambler (12th August 2013), MorningSong (11th August 2013), mountain_jim (11th August 2013), nomadguy (11th August 2013), Octavusprime (10th August 2013), Ol' Roy (11th August 2013), peterspm (11th August 2013), Richard S. (12th August 2013), RMorgan (11th August 2013), ROMANWKT (11th August 2013), RunningDeer (10th August 2013), schneider (11th August 2013), seko (11th August 2013), Sidney (10th August 2013), Sierra (11th August 2013), SilentFeathers (10th August 2013), Soda (11th August 2013), Sophocles (11th August 2013), T Smith (11th August 2013), Teo (11th August 2013), ThePythonicCow (10th August 2013), toothpick (16th August 2013), Watching from Cyprus (12th August 2013), WEAREONE (10th August 2013), Woody (11th August 2013), yiolas (11th August 2013)

4. Link to Post #243
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

If the sister galaxies were to collide we would be annihilated. Does this also mean that if these two galaxies were to be in some kind of orbit with one another, would the two galaxies effect one another depending on physical distance?

Octavus Prime
    It would be quite chaotic to say the least, two galaxy's colliding that is.

I've researched this kind of stuff quite a bit throughout the years. I've seen several models of these types of collisions and if what Ms. Brassard is saying is true about a second Sun with planets/sphere's orbiting it was to be so close; hence, in our solar system and about to travel between the Earth and Sun, well, we'd of been toast by now. Another system like she describes entering our solar system would by now of spun everything out of its normal orbit, all kinds of chaos would be breaking loose......and we little humans probably would all be dead by now.

Not to mention a Sun with 7 planets around it probably wouldn't even fit between the Earth and Sun.

Just the single orb theory of a planet X coming through would create a mess and chaos of a huge magnitude, thus doing certain things such as the myths and legends describe, causing havoc and near extinction depending the timing of it's pass thru and relation to the locations of all the other planets to it.

Sheesh, just imagine what a sun with 7 planets orbiting it would do!?!? We'd be toast big time!

So therefore, what Brassard is saying common sense pretty much says it's complete hog wash/horsehockey!.

If there is truly something out there heading this way, it's still quite a ways out there.........but there is no denial something is happening and affecting our solar system a bit, but it's not what Brassard is saying IMO.

Also I thinks it's a waste of time even trying to debunk her, and even more a waste of time trying to prove she's right.

I'm done here, my conclusion? Brassards claims are mainly nothing but horse hockey.

ADDED: If I would of known Bill was posting what he did a few minutes before I posted my post, I wouldn't of even wrote/posted my/this post....
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 10th August 2013 at 22:28.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

5. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Arc (12th August 2013), Bill Ryan (10th August 2013), Billy (11th August 2013), Chip (11th August 2013), Christine (11th August 2013), Hazel (10th August 2013), Jean-Marie (11th August 2013), Limor Wolf (12th August 2013), RMorgan (11th August 2013), schneider (11th August 2013), seko (11th August 2013), Sidney (11th August 2013), Teo (11th August 2013)

6. Link to Post #244
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

I respect James McCanney. He's a good scientist, as is Andy Lloyd. As best I know. McCanney is not claiming that 'Planet X' (which is probably a brown dwarf star, as Andy Lloyd has been suggesting for quite a while) is anywhere near the Earth.
    Here is James McCanney from 8/7/2013
    MY REPLY TO NIBIRU IN AUGUST.
    [/YOUTUBE]

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Atlas (12th August 2013), Bill Ryan (10th August 2013), Billy (11th August 2013), Gardener (10th August 2013), Hazel (10th August 2013), RunningDeer (11th August 2013), schneider (11th August 2013), Sidney (11th August 2013), SilentFeathers (10th August 2013), yiolas (11th August 2013)

8. Link to Post #245
    Tip of the neuron's tendril watching the sparks fly...
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,215 times in 421 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    In an attempt to steer this conversation back to the matter at hand. I remember reading an article that hypothesized that all particles and subatomic particles have a mirror image particle that would react in exact reversal regardless of the distance the two particles were from one another. For example if the particle was a billion light years away and its sister particle was made to spin in one particular direction, this would in turn cause both of them to spin in the exact opposite direction, at the exact speed and at the exact same time. This thought blew my mind when I heard it. If anyone has read this article and could post it I would be most appreciated.
    That sounds like you're describing quantum entanglement.

Is it possible that two suns could interact over vast distances given current scientific information.
    I'm sure there are interactions between twin stars, though quantum entanglement only occurs, so far as we know, with very small, or least very well organized, particles, atoms or crystals.
    Quantum Entanglement, That's it! Thanks!

The deeper we look the more we find that there are interactions between objects seemingly too far away to be feasible. Even if the interactions are extremely small they still exist. They should still develop a pattern of movement (elliptical) due to these forces of attraction and repulsion even if the two objects (twin stars) are billions of light years away.

I'm not saying this IS the case but there is a case for such an interaction.
    (Insert signature here)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Octavusprime For This Post:

Hazel (10th August 2013)

10. Link to Post #246
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

If the sister galaxies were to collide we would be annihilated. Does this also mean that if these two galaxies were to be in some kind of orbit with one another, would the two galaxies effect one another depending on physical distance?
    I don't think galaxies collide so much as they merge. There is an animation out there somewhere of how the Sirius system (Sirius being taking a the Sun's twin star) meshes with ours without actually crashing. There is so much space between objects that this would be likely. The same goes for galaxies; in point of fact, there is a theory whereby this part of the galaxy is actually not part of the Milky Way but an incoming visitor, hence the solar system's odd direction of movement compared with the rest of the galaxy. Sorry, no time just now to check my sources.

Edit: See

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    This gif is somewhere in this thread already...
    many pages ago.

Araucaria commented on colliding galaxies...
    on the Pattie thread...how they don't really collide, but merge instead.
    Which reminded me of this gif...
    Cosmic dance....

Thanks Ulli. My main point (I maybe didn't make it) was that star systems would not collide, either (except for some initial discards) as in the animation on this page (sorry, it's sott.net - not planned).

http://www.sott.net/article/230480-I...ns-to-Consider
    Last edited by araucaria; 12th August 2013 at 13:35.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Watching from Cyprus (12th August 2013)

12. Link to Post #247
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

And there IS a potential problem with the peak of the solar cycle, possibly a 'double peak' which may REALLY peak at the end of this year and not before. We should not be complacent about that, either.

With my warmest wishes, as always -- Bill[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
    Do you have more info about this double peak Bill?

13. Link to Post #248
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,492 times in 2,185 posts

RE: Double peaked Solar Cycles:

Quote Sunspot Cycle Is Double-Peaked, Say Astronomers

The famous 11-year solar cycle often has two peaks rather than one and now one astronomer says she knows why
    http://www.technologyreview.com/view...y-astronomers/
    http://arxiv.org/abs/1103.4552

Quote Solar Cycle Update: Twin Peaks?
    http://science.nasa.gov/science-news...mar_twinpeaks/

There's lots of info on this on the internet.
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th August 2013), Billy (12th August 2013), thunder24 (11th August 2013)

15. Link to Post #249
    United States Avalon Member Yvonne's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi all-

Here's a link to the interview she did with Steven D. Kelley...

Whatever happens, or where and when it happens, I pray you all stay safe.
    Last edited by Yvonne; 11th August 2013 at 15:17.
    "A truth seeker must be willing to forget anything and everything that he / she has ever learned if they are going to pull back the curtain of the universe and peek inside." ~~WILLIAM CONSTANTINE

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Yvonne For This Post:

lisalu (11th August 2013), MorningSong (11th August 2013), yiolas (13th August 2013)

17. Link to Post #250
    United States Avalon Member Yvonne's Avatar
    Thanks

There will be another interview with Pattie B. on The Steven D. Kelley Show on Tuesday August 13th. http://www.freedomslips.com/ Studio B at 8:00pm EST, 5:00pm PST
    "A truth seeker must be willing to forget anything and everything that he / she has ever learned if they are going to pull back the curtain of the universe and peek inside." ~~WILLIAM CONSTANTINE

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Yvonne For This Post:

Billy (12th August 2013), MorningSong (11th August 2013), Soda (13th August 2013), yiolas (11th August 2013)

19. Link to Post #251
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Hey folks,

Just dropping a note to say I´m proud of you.

There was a time when people around here would buy this kind of nonsense almost instantly, but gladly, things have changed.

You guys did a pretty good and unbiased investigative job this time...Really, congratulations!

I just hope that the people behind the alternative media vehicles will start to realize that the public is tired of being fed such kind of nonsense over and over again...It´s about time for them to get up of their chairs and start doing actual investigative journalism, instead of feeding fabricated sensationalist news just for the sake of keeping their businesses running.

Cheers,

Raf.

20. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Adi (12th August 2013), araucaria (12th August 2013), Arc (12th August 2013), Atlas (12th August 2013), Bill Ryan (12th August 2013), Billy (12th August 2013), Calz (12th August 2013), CD7 (11th August 2013), christian (12th August 2013), Christine (11th August 2013), Cognitive Dissident (12th August 2013), Cristian (11th August 2013), Curt (11th August 2013), Freed Fox (11th August 2013), Gardener (12th August 2013), Hazel (12th August 2013), Heart-2-Heart (12th August 2013), Limor Wolf (12th August 2013), Reinhard (12th August 2013), RunningDeer (12th August 2013), seko (11th August 2013), SilentFeathers (11th August 2013), Soda (13th August 2013), sunflower (13th August 2013), Teo (12th August 2013)

21. Link to Post #252
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Hey folks,

There was a time when people around here would buy this kind of nonsense almost instantly, but gladly, things have changed.

You guys did a pretty good and unbiased investigative job this time...Really, congratulations!

I just hope that the people behind the alternative media vehicles will start to realize that the public is tired of being fed such kind of nonsense over and over again...It´s about time for them to get up of their chairs and start doing actual investigative journalism, instead of feeding fabricated sensationalist news just for the sake of keeping their businesses running.

Cheers,

Raf.
    Hi Raf, this one was pretty much a no brainer for me....all things are possible, but this one just seems to defy logic and common sense to the extreme. Drake had a better thing going in my opinion.

Plus the prediction of earthquakes on a certain date and in a certain spot/location is quite far fetched, caused by a solar system passing between the earth and sun????!!!!, sheesh!.

Brassard is simply on a mission not to be alone for reasons unknown, and from reading to much jibberish and watching too many controversial youtube videos, convinced she herself is doomed (perhaps terminally ill) and wants everyone else to experience the feeling too for some reason.

It's easy to get drawn in to these states of mind....been there myself once or twice.
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 11th August 2013 at 22:33.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Arc (12th August 2013), Atlas (12th August 2013), Gardener (12th August 2013), Hazel (12th August 2013), RMorgan (11th August 2013)

23. Link to Post #253
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Hey folks,

Cheers,

Raf.
    The thing is:

This is nature of disinformation. Just as those before her and others to come, Pattie Brassard plays a deliberate role in obscuring the truth. This will not be the last time a so-called insider, whether a conscious agent or unwitting asset of a greater disinformation campaign, comes forward to disclose specific (dis)information about a greater truth. This is but the latest doomsday scenario from a seemingly credible source about the coming of the second sun. Each time the threat becomes more nonsensical and thus the premise becomes more mythological and more dismissive by default.

The premise is real and we should not be complacent. I agree this is nonsense, but we should only come to our conclusions after serious consideration and critical discernment. Once we begin accepting as a premise the nonsense, we succumb to the psyops.
    Last edited by T Smith; 12th August 2013 at 01:11.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Atlas (12th August 2013), Billy (12th August 2013)

25. Link to Post #254
    Thanks

Always remenber that 99.999999999% of people that claim to be insiders are actually outsiders, looking in and trying to convince others of their perspective and that it is the one and only perspective.

The whole Snowden episope is probably BS too, he probably said "No" to something and that's what the whole scandal is all about.

This Brassard episode is not even close to being from an insider, it's a delusion based on fear in hope of attracting companionship....
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 12th August 2013 at 01:36.
    SilentFeathers

26. The Following User Says Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

RMorgan (12th August 2013)

27. Link to Post #255
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,191 times in 2,965 posts

Mel Fabregas reflected on the interview... have not listened to it yet.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Arc (12th August 2013), Atlas (12th August 2013), Billy (12th August 2013), giovonni (12th August 2013), kenaz (13th August 2013), SilentFeathers (12th August 2013), Spirithorse (15th August 2013), T Smith (12th August 2013)

29. Link to Post #256
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Mel justifies his decision to air the interview immediately on the basis of the possibility of saving lives and of time being of the essence. I think most people around here will have had no trouble with that. However he is worried at the boy crying wolf effect. We can only deter boys from crying wolf by giving them the treatment described by Raf:

Hey folks,

Cheers,

Raf.
    Edit: More specifically, Mel complained, what have transgender issues got to do with this? As the person who first raised this point on this thread, let me explain. It has absolutely nothing to do with the content of a person’s message. It can be a major distraction for people listening; this is unfortunate and I apologize if apologies are called for. It is a disadvantage of radio: you concentrate on the voice; but as Paula pointed out, the ensuing cognitive dissonance could/can also be used as a weapon.
    Last edited by araucaria; 12th August 2013 at 07:07.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Arc (12th August 2013), Gardener (12th August 2013), RMorgan (12th August 2013), RunningDeer (12th August 2013)

31. Link to Post #257
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,574 times in 692 posts

For the record.. when I said in an earlier thread: "its in her voice" (referring to Pattie), I was listening in and to my meaning, was sensing beyond her transgender aspect. I work in the mental health field and believe I have some honed instincts in action.

And I too applaud the strong representation throughout this thread of objectivity and 'fair play'...

32. Link to Post #258
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,559 times in 5,028 posts

As i mentioned in my previous post here i really felt for the Woman. When i listened to the interview I could feel a very troubled soul that had been to hell and back. So much so that compassion welled up within me.

I understand she tried not to mix her science with her own personal spiritual beliefs, But her personal beliefs mixed with scientific "potentials" ruined any scientific information she was trying to share.

The updated interview tomorrow may be worth a listen.

Peace
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Delight (12th August 2013), Gardener (12th August 2013), skamandar (12th August 2013)

34. Link to Post #259
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

I trust Mel, and I can see why he felt the need to follow the interview up with this clip. His words are true, nothing can be discounted until evidence and data disprove it no matter how unlikely.

It would be the crime of the era if false testimony were to distract from a genuine exposure of impending catastrophy to human kind, merely by discrediting the false testimony and humanity turned away from a dire warning with 'here we go again, another nut on a pedestal'.

With the current treatment of whistleblowers by some governments there is already much less chance of someone coming forward under the threat of arrest and imprisonment, coupled with cries of 'wolf' from either government intelligence or simple lone nut, we are left with little else other than discernment.

My current thoughts on this problem are that absolutely nothing should be discarded as utter rubish, and more than anything to look at each item of information on its own merits based on available data. I think this has happened here but there is always room for some doubt. Once we stop doubting we are too enamoured of our own self importance to be objective.
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

giovonni (13th August 2013), mab777 (13th August 2013), skamandar (13th August 2013)

36. Link to Post #260
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Pattie Brassard will be on Pete Santilli's radio show at 1:30 pm EST (21 minutes from time of this post)
    Listen Live @ http://guerillamedianetwork.com/
    Please note that Mr. Santilli uses adult language quite often. His sense of humor is considered offensive and radical by many. However, I am pretty confident he will behave himself during the segment with Pattie.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soda For This Post:

Gardener (13th August 2013), Teo (13th August 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst 1 3 13 16 LastLast