Thread: Pattie Brassard Interview with Veritas Radio on "The Event"‏

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,602 times in 32,796 posts

Default Re: Pattie Brassard Interview with Veritas Radio on "The Event"‏

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)

I'm jumpin this thread.

It's gonna be okay.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 8th August 2013 at 02:34.

2. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AnnOther (11th August 2013), CD7 (8th August 2013), conk (9th August 2013), Davidallany (8th August 2013), Dennis Leahy (8th August 2013), dianna (8th August 2013), Gardener (8th August 2013), gripreaper (8th August 2013), heretogrow (10th August 2013), InTheBackground (9th August 2013), karamba (9th August 2013), Katyani (8th August 2013), Kindling (8th August 2013), Laura Elina (8th August 2013), Limor Wolf (8th August 2013), lisalu (8th August 2013), mab777 (8th August 2013), Magnus (10th August 2013), Maia Gabrial (8th August 2013), mountain_jim (8th August 2013), nomadguy (8th August 2013), norman (8th August 2013), Peace&Love (8th August 2013), PHARAOH (8th August 2013), RunningDeer (8th August 2013), schneider (8th August 2013), Star Tsar (8th August 2013), SunSea (8th August 2013), ThePythonicCow (8th August 2013), Wind (9th August 2013), Woody (8th August 2013), write4change (8th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by WEAREONE (here)
    Still have not seen where the "scientists credentials" have been checked, did I miss it in a post??
    No science credentials only tech here.

I will not be surprise to wake up tomorrow morning and read that she IS a he, and has usurped someone’s exaggerated identity for 15 minutes of fame and a paycheck from DisinfoCompany.com

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Atlas (8th August 2013), heretogrow (10th August 2013), Magnus (10th August 2013), Maia Gabrial (8th August 2013), Maunagarjana (8th August 2013), Peace&Love (8th August 2013), SunSea (8th August 2013), T Smith (10th August 2013), ThePythonicCow (8th August 2013), WEAREONE (8th August 2013), Wind (9th August 2013), Woody (8th August 2013)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Gripreaper and Bill, hahahahhhahahahaaha!!!!!!! EXCELLANT!

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SunSea For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th August 2013), gripreaper (8th August 2013), heretogrow (10th August 2013), Kindling (8th August 2013), mab777 (8th August 2013), Peace&Love (8th August 2013), RunningDeer (8th August 2013), Woody (8th August 2013)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paula (here)
    Quote Posted by WEAREONE (here)
    Still have not seen where the "scientists credentials" have been checked, did I miss it in a post??
    No science credentials only tech here.
    http://projectavalon.net/Pattie_Brassard_LinkedIn.pdf

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (8th August 2013), christian (8th August 2013), DarMar (9th August 2013), Davidallany (8th August 2013), heretogrow (10th August 2013), karamba (9th August 2013), mab777 (8th August 2013), Maia Gabrial (8th August 2013), Peace&Love (8th August 2013), RunningDeer (8th August 2013), schneider (8th August 2013), WEAREONE (8th August 2013), Woody (8th August 2013)

9. Link to Post #85
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

For what it's worth, I've been tracking an anomaly for two years , nobody took me serious, my brother-n-law viewed it through my telescope, and said the same thing I was thinking but I let him tell me without me influencing his thoughts... He said, it looks like a solar system ... a very large bright object with four moons or planets around it, sometimes one in the front and three in the back of the central object, other times two in front , two in back , and sometimes all four on the same side of the bright circular object ...the changing positions of the smaller objects tells me they orbit the larger one ...I see it every night just after the sun goes down , directly west , low in the sky and following the sun ...it is huge... everyone all this year has been feeling new energy ... our universe has a twin, why not our solar sysem ??? remember the russian meteor ??? the greenland permafrost melt in three days ??? hint particles and energy being thrown at earth ... as a galaxy we are in a NEW part of the cosmos ...
    Last edited by ghostrider; 8th August 2013 at 02:49.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Carmen (12th August 2013), christian (8th August 2013), Davidallany (8th August 2013), Maia Gabrial (8th August 2013), Maunagarjana (8th August 2013), Peace&Love (8th August 2013), RunningDeer (8th August 2013), SunSea (8th August 2013), T Smith (10th August 2013), Woody (8th August 2013)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

-------

Even more good watching (or reading):

Luca Scantamburlo: The Return of Planet X

http://projectcamelot.org/luca_scantamburlo.html

Luca Scantamburlo, an Italian journalist of tremendous heart and intelligence, is a courageous and independent UFO researcher who took it upon himself to publicize the events surrounding a fellow-Italian, Cristoforo Barbato, a few years ago.

We are also in touch with Barbato, but he speaks no English and was not in a position to meet with us. So it fell upon Luca, who had investigated Barbato's story and interviewed him at length, to present to Project Camelot the story of what Barbato had learned about the return of Planet X.

The story, at its simplest, is this: Barbato had written an important article about the Secrets of Fatima, focusing on the mystery of the untold Third Secret. Following this, he was contacted by someone who told him he was a Jesuit priest, working for the Vatican Intelligence Service (SIV), and who had important information to reveal. At first Barbato was skeptical, but the Jesuit was persistent; and eventually Barbato was able to substantiate all his claimed personal details. The Jesuit was exactly who he said he was.

At Barbato's insistence, they finally met in a public place in Rome. At that point the Jesuit gave Barbato a significant amount of information about the return of Planet X, which was being carefully tracked by the Vatican and others; and handed Barbato a two-minute videotape - never publicly released, although this short clip (which we incorporated in our video) appears very similar - which the Jesuit said was Planet X filmed at close range from a classified Vatican-controlled space probe called Siloe.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...nknown_planet/

This, and the complex web of detail and controversy that surrounds it, was the subject of our interview. Luca is the foremost English-speaking authority on this subject, which is why we approached him. We were charmed with his friendship, courtesy, intelligence, and the depth of his own research and analysis, and are pleased to present it all here in a comprehensive and important two-part interview.

Click here for an important personal message from Luca Scantamburlo, containing further research data
    Click here for a transcript of Part 1 of the video
    Click here for a transcript of Part 2 of the video
    Click here for Luca Scantamburlo's website
    Click here for Luca Scantamburlo's interview with Cristoforo Barbato
    Click here for Cristoforo Barbato's interview with his Jesuit contact from the Vatican

12. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (8th August 2013), Carmen (12th August 2013), Davidallany (8th August 2013), EC1000 (8th August 2013), fifi (8th August 2013), ghostrider (8th August 2013), heretogrow (10th August 2013), InTheBackground (9th August 2013), karamba (9th August 2013), Limor Wolf (8th August 2013), Maia Gabrial (8th August 2013), Maunagarjana (8th August 2013), MorningSong (8th August 2013), Peace&Love (8th August 2013), schneider (8th August 2013), Star Tsar (8th August 2013), Woody (8th August 2013), write4change (8th August 2013)

13. Link to Post #87
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,453 times in 21,498 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Here's one more detail that doesn't match up. She claims (repeatedly) that one needs thermographic equipment to view this second sun, but that it only emits ultraviolet radiation, not visible light. Thermography works on infrared radiation, lower frequency than visible light. Ultraviolet refers to a band of the spectrum at higher frequency than visible light. If something's only emitting ultraviolet radiation, then infrared thermographic equipment will be even less useful than visible light optical equipment in viewing it.
    I made a little transcript of the portions in her interview with Mel that she mentioned ultraviolet or microwave radiation, or thermographic sensors.

She's more confused than I realized .

Here's the transcript snippets, with the MM:SS time markers, in Pattie's interview with Mel:
    15:14
    ... global warming has nothing to do with carbon dioxide or the sun.
    It has to do with our second sun, because it's pumping out microwaves.
    If you look at the poles, the ice is not melting from the top.
    If anything, we've got more ice and snow on top than ever.
    They are melting from the underside.
    The microwaves are hitting the ground from underneath and they are
    melting them from underneath.
    45:04
    The UV isn't really going to be bad until we get lined up with our
    brown dwarf, because that's all it puts out. But when it gets
    between us and the sun, things are going to get nasty. It's going
    to pull on our core, and that shuts our shield down entirely.
    By now it's just over the South Atlantic and parts of Australia and
    what not, that, the shield, you know, it's [immediately (?)] failing,
    on the south end, but [flipping up (?)] over the north. So we've
    got a hole down there that keeps opening up.
    54:32
    (in a non-sequitur response to a 9/11 question) By next month,
    our second sun, it's going to put the earth in an entire eclipse,
    entirely, I'm talking three days, no sun.
    54:57
    But ... you can't be out there, because our shield is going to
    be down entirely, and our brown dwarf sun puts out a lot of
    ultraviolet, because, you know, that's really the only way you
    can look at it. It's going to be like being stuck in a microwave.
    All your houses are going to burn. All your trees are going to burn.
    Anything left on the surface that is living is going to die,
    unless you're prepared.
    55:40
    Rent a Bobcat, dig a hole, drive ... back your camper down in there
    and bury it, with a piece of corrugated pipe as an entry way,
    that's completely buried. You can't even have that exposed to
    the sun, because it will heat up like being in a microwave.
    And you need at least three feet of soil so the microwave doesn't
    get you. Keep the microwaves from getting to the skin of your camper.
    She flips between ultraviolet and microwaves willy-nilly, neither one of which are the infrared detected by thermographic sensors.

Here's a chart of the electromagnetic spectrum, so you can see how these portions of the spectrum are related.
    She's confusing one band above our optical light range (ultraviolet) with another band (microwave) below both infrared and optical, and claiming that only infrared (a band between microwave and optical) sensors can detect a brown dwarf, which she claims only emits ultraviolet (a false claim - brown dwarf emissions are strongest in the infrared and lower, yellow, end of the visible spectrum.)

... jibberish .

As another confusion captured above, note that this brown dwarf second sun, which is so far away now that she used a telescope to see it, but which will be between us and the sun in ten days, will then remain between us and the sun for three entire days of darkness on earth, eclipsing the sun from our view.

That is one awesome set of brakes that brown dwarf has ... Ferrari and Lamborghini would be proud to build a car with that kind of stopping power.

Actually since she said (elsewhere in the interview, if my memory serves) that the brown dwarf is 1/4 the size of our sun, but will be 1/3 of the way from earth toward the sun, it should not be big enough to cover the entire sun from our view for even an instant ... only big enough to make a partial eclipse if perfectly positioned on the line from the earth to the sun. Then to hold that line, moving with in sync with the earth's motion for three days while closer to the sun ... well ... if it does do that, I think we would have prima facie evidence that this is massive space vehicle of a very advanced civilization, to maneuver like that. I might decide to stay above ground and outdoors for those three days, just to see that, even though it would mean I fried sooner.

===

P.S. -- The above comment about the Second Sun only being able to make a partial eclipse presumes that the Second Sun has the same density as the main Sun. If, as was speculated earlier on this thread, the brown dwarf Second Sun is more dense, then to be the same 1/4 mass it would be smaller, so even less able to cause a full eclipse when at 1/3 distance.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 8th August 2013 at 06:31.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

14. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Adi (8th August 2013), Alan (8th August 2013), christian (8th August 2013), Christine (8th August 2013), Conaire (8th August 2013), Dennis Leahy (8th August 2013), EC1000 (8th August 2013), fifi (8th August 2013), gripreaper (8th August 2013), heretogrow (10th August 2013), kanishk (8th August 2013), karamba (9th August 2013), mab777 (8th August 2013), Magnus (10th August 2013), Maia Gabrial (8th August 2013), MorningSong (8th August 2013), RunningDeer (8th August 2013), Star Tsar (8th August 2013), Woody (8th August 2013), write4change (8th August 2013)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    The story, at its simplest, is this: Barbato had written an important article about the Secrets of Fatima, focusing on the mystery of the untold Third Secret. Following this, he was contacted by someone who told him he was a Jesuit priest, working for the Vatican Intelligence Service (SIV), and who had important information to reveal. At first Barbato was skeptical, but the Jesuit was persistent; and eventually Barbato was able to substantiate all his claimed personal details. The Jesuit was exactly who he said he was.

At Barbato's insistence, they finally met in a public place in Rome. At that point the Jesuit gave Barbato a significant amount of information about the return of Planet X, which was being carefully tracked by the Vatican and others; and handed Barbato a two-minute videotape - never publicly released, although this short clip (which we incorporated in our video) appears very similar - which the Jesuit said was Planet X filmed at close range from a classified Vatican-controlled space probe called Siloe.
    the two satelites that take pictures of the sun are owned by THE VATICAN ... stereo A and B ...
    Last edited by christian; 8th August 2013 at 04:59. Reason: reducing quoting depth

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Atlas (8th August 2013), heretogrow (10th August 2013), Jake (21st September 2013), Maia Gabrial (8th August 2013), Maunagarjana (8th August 2013), Star Tsar (8th August 2013), Woody (8th August 2013)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

For the last 8 years or something, I have blocked out all information about Nibiru and/or Planet X. Haven't watched or read any of the info that's come along. In the last 4 months I've been sent a lot of links from friends about the brown dwarf, etc. etc. read none.

What happened was....8 years ago, I knew people totally caught up in the Zeta channeled information that said Nibiru was on its way and dramatic preparations where needed. Burring shelters, large stockpiles of food, the whole bit....Talking about this event incessantly for months. Sigh....I was traumatized. So I developed a mental block about the whole thing. I'm still not sure I can take it in.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SunSea For This Post:

heretogrow (10th August 2013), Maia Gabrial (8th August 2013), Maunagarjana (8th August 2013)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

don't know if this is connected, but in the meier material , he is told of a red meteor that will impact the earth if we don't work together to stop it, it will strike the earth and cause a rip from the North Sea to the black sea ... it is said to be a cosmic event the plejaren cannot interfere with ...

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

heretogrow (10th August 2013), Maia Gabrial (8th August 2013)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

-------

If I understand Pattie right, this (from her Facebook page) is the higher resolution image of 'the second sun'. We're looking right at it, I believe - the crosshairs are in the center of the object.

Here's an enlargement of the co-ordinates:

It's late here, so this is the end of my day. Homework for someone! Find this thing on Google Sky from the co-ordinates shown.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (8th August 2013), christian (8th August 2013), Davidallany (8th August 2013), gigha (8th August 2013), heretogrow (10th August 2013), karamba (9th August 2013), Maia Gabrial (8th August 2013), Maunagarjana (8th August 2013), Peace&Love (8th August 2013), peterspm (8th August 2013), Woody (8th August 2013)

23. Link to Post #92
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Quote No science credentials only tech here.

Not saying either way the genuineness of this woman, however people who work in IT particularly engineering and building data bases from the ground up KNOW just about everything about the company they work for
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

heretogrow (10th August 2013), zebowho (8th August 2013)

25. Link to Post #93
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

-------

If I understand Pattie right, this (from her Facebook page) is the higher resolution image of 'the second sun'. We're looking right at it, I believe - the crosshairs are in the center of the object.

Here's an enlargement of the co-ordinates:

It's late here, so this is the end of my day. Homework for someone! Find this thing on Google Sky from the co-ordinates shown.
    In case this helps, through the blur, I think I see:

06h 26m 39s
    23:06:28
    -10:29:55
    322:47:37

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Atlas (8th August 2013), christian (8th August 2013), heretogrow (10th August 2013), Maia Gabrial (8th August 2013), Maunagarjana (8th August 2013), Peace&Love (8th August 2013), Wind (9th August 2013), Woody (8th August 2013)

27. Link to Post #94
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,453 times in 21,498 posts

Unless I am missing something, we don't know the time that shot was taken, nor the location on earth. If we knew that, I suppose we (someone skilled in the art) could tell what was supposed to be at that location in the sky, if anything, at that time and place. Then, with a couple more tracking points, and a chain of evidence showing that the additional tracking points were of the same actual, moving, object, we (someone with the right tools and skill) could begin to estimate its orbit.

So far, we have just one incomplete tracking point, of a white blur of unknown magnitude, seen from an unknown location at an unknown time.

Sleep well .
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 8th August 2013 at 05:17.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Atlas (8th August 2013), christian (8th August 2013), Conaire (8th August 2013), Dennis Leahy (8th August 2013), gigha (8th August 2013), heretogrow (10th August 2013), Jean-Marie (8th August 2013), johnf (8th August 2013), kanishk (8th August 2013), Maia Gabrial (8th August 2013), RunningDeer (8th August 2013), Woody (8th August 2013)

29. Link to Post #95
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

September of 2011 we had a lot of solar flares heading straight for Earth. They then went around the planet. Now these people like RAMBO who never get killed have a space around them that metal can not penetrate. the bullets go around them and the bombs bounce off their space. These people who get in total wrecks with only scratches at a High speed collision the metal raps around them. that is how powerful a beings space can be.

NOW A BEING KNOWS. This means that below all the NOT KNOWING, the being behind it, the I AM KNOWS, EVERYTHING. The bare bones root of a spirit is the static itself, all knowing all powerful.

I was following the planet X of the time of september 2011 when they were predicting all the solar flares and I JUST KNEW they would not HIT, and they didn't.

now THAT is because we have star seeds waking up and they HAVE a space out there that SUBCONSCIOUSLY they will hold up a barrier to anything that will harm this planet and that is why all the solar flares went around the planet. only a few hit up in Canada and near the south part of the planet.

I JUST KNOW THIS. What is the power of a spirit. The power of a spirit is his/her ability to hold a position in space.

what does this mean? It means. (since we are the creators of ALL OF IT, utilizing from TOP to BOTTOM all the parts and beings the spirits are HOLDING in place this entire universe.

they are HOLDING THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE IN PLACE while CREATING INSIDE IT. so these Viewpoints that are the I AM around someones head is connected to these spirit beings OUTSIDE THE BOX, (outside the physical universe), so anything you can CONFRONT you can HANDLE.

the elite's MAIN purpose is to CAVE US IN. Why? .. Shrink your space so you are NO LONGER CAUSE OVER IT.

You don't have to do anything with it. These bodies in us have all the IMPLANTS put into them when we were dumped here to make us feel weak and powerless.

The fears you are creating are FAKE ... They come from the efforts and counter efforts we use against this physical universe. THAT IS ONLY THE BODY THINK.

the being KNOWS and is HOLDING HIS POSITION IN SPACE. WE ARE HOLDING THIS REALITY WE ARE IN RIGHT NOW, IN PLACE. That is why NO MATTER WHAT THE CABAL HAS TRIED TO DO TO BREAK US DOWN AND TAKE OVER, HE HASN'T BEEN ABLE TO DO IT.

so LET'S LIGHTEN UP A BIT HERE.

just get outside and get the idea you are talking to the ghost that manage the trees, and you are getting in communication with the spirit that is keeping all the life on this planet going, this GAIA. Just, with your imagination, look out into the space and feel the communications you have with the life forms and you will SEE THIS PHYSICAL UNIVERSE BECOME LESS SOLID.

GET THE IDEA of LOCATING the VIEWPOINTS that are near people's head, (viewpoint is a creation by a spirit that he can use to operate and view from some kind of golden ball near the head). just GET THE IDEA of LOCATING WHERE THESE SPIRIT BEINGS MIGHT BE somewhere NEAR their HEADS.

Do this with a HORSE, (very light and very spiritual), and you can feel the solidity of this PLANET becoming more light and thin and spiritual.

YOU ARE CAUSE OF ALL THAT, NOT YOUR BODY.

We just have to BE US and DECIDE THIS PLANET WILL HOLD IT"S POSITION IN SPACE and any EXTERIOR INFLUENCE will NOT BE ABLE TO INFLUENCE IT.

do you understand it?

jim
    Last edited by jiminii; 8th August 2013 at 07:24.

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Carmen (12th August 2013), christian (8th August 2013), Delight (8th August 2013), fifi (8th August 2013), Gardener (8th August 2013), heretogrow (10th August 2013), kanishk (8th August 2013), Maia Gabrial (8th August 2013), MargueriteBee (10th August 2013), rezboom (11th August 2013), sunflower (11th August 2013), Swan (8th August 2013), Wind (9th August 2013), Woody (8th August 2013)

31. Link to Post #96
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

some more deliberate disinfo to prepare the population for the real event that's going to happen some time, but probabaly not just yet.

it's not unlike the elenin "scare". each time something like this happens more people are waking up to the possibility that something catastrophic might happen soon and get prepared. at the point when finally something does happen many people are ready for it who would otherwise be completely unprepared.

what happened? people "in the know" didn't cause a panic by telling the population openly that certain doom is approaching and yet a lot of people prepped for it - "just in case".

the "conspiracy" could just be that it's not that easy to find a way to get people ready for certain catastrophic events without causing a panic and a breakdown of society that may kill even more in the long run. so they plant tidbits of truth along with half-truths and lies that can be detected. this doubt prevents a full blown panic while the true part of the messages keeps people alert.

i think when the inevitable event is no more than days ahead "they" will tell people about it, but only if the expected event itself will be much worse than the panic that's created by the bad news.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Magnus (10th August 2013), Maia Gabrial (8th August 2013), Woody (8th August 2013)

33. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

-

I got the impression this was the 4x Jupiter-sized planet and the cross-haired circle was Jupiter for comparison.

She certainly seems to confuse this object herself with the second sun. While the sun, she says, stays outside of the planetary orbits, then this planet is what is supposed to cause the three-day eclipse - which has been stated at least once somewhere in this thread.

Incidentally, the fact that the outer planets don't seem to have been affected may not mean anything at all. Since this system is supposed to be coming in at a considerable angle from the plane of the ecliptic, Neptune and Pluto may be completely out of the picture; I don't know, this would need checking.

Edit to add: the Richter scale is both open-ended and logarithmic, which means in practical terms that it stops at around 13 which is enough to be literally earth-shattering. That at least is my understanding and I've never heard anyone mention anything above that.
    Last edited by araucaria; 8th August 2013 at 09:48.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

bennycog (8th August 2013), christian (8th August 2013), Maia Gabrial (8th August 2013), Woody (8th August 2013)

35. Link to Post #98
    UK Avalon Member loveoneanother's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi guys

I was one of the people Mr.Ryan spoke of in post number 3 who contacted him about the Pattie Brassard video. The material contained in the video was so far outside my understanding (as well as being one of the scariest videos i'd ever heard), i asked Mr.Ryan if he would take a look at it for me and tell me what he thought about it. At that time there was no thread about it and i didn't feel i was experienced enough or confident enough in the subject material to start a thread about it.

Up until a few days ago, i had an awareness of the Planet X/Nibiru issue and that was about as far as it went. I have never looked into the subject and i'm still not 100% sure why i'm engaging with the subject now ?

I've tried to re-trace my steps to find out how i got to the Pattie Brussard video and while doing this i came across another video that i watched at about the same time. I've tried to explain to Mr.Ryan via a couple of Private Messages how ill-equipped i feel to deal with any of this so i hope you'll all forgive me this one intrusion. I just feel there may be something in this video that might help the discussion although i'm not quite sure what ?

Thanks everyone

(PS : If i'm so far behind with my information on this subject and this video has already done the rounds without me knowing it, please feel free to delete the post).
    Last edited by loveoneanother; 8th August 2013 at 11:59.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to loveoneanother For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (8th August 2013), MorningSong (8th August 2013), sunflower (11th August 2013), Ultima Thule (9th August 2013), Woody (8th August 2013)

37. Link to Post #99
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    For what it's worth, I've been tracking an anomaly for two years , nobody took me serious, my brother-n-law viewed it through my telescope, and said the same thing I was thinking but I let him tell me without me influencing his thoughts... He said, it looks like a solar system ... a very large bright object with four moons or planets around it, sometimes one in the front and three in the back of the central object, other times two in front , two in back , and sometimes all four on the same side of the bright circular object ...the changing positions of the smaller objects tells me they orbit the larger one ...I see it every night just after the sun goes down , directly west , low in the sky and following the sun ...it is huge... everyone all this year has been feeling new energy ... our universe has a twin, why not our solar sysem ??? remember the russian meteor ??? the greenland permafrost melt in three days ??? hint particles and energy being thrown at earth ... as a galaxy we are in a NEW part of the cosmos ...
    Hi Ghostrider- Are you sure you are not seeing Jupiter and her moons? Here are some good pics. I have viewed this through binoculars and it is quite a sight.
    It does indeed look like a mini solar system. I am not trying to debunk you or anything, but I was startled the first time I saw it. When I figured out what I was looking at I was disappointed to have gone so many years not knowing it was there for my viewing.

http://images.google.com/search?site...91.HWG3mb1ApU4

Regarding this second sun. (or whatever you like to call it), In these images you can clearly see "something" behind/next to the sun. Nasa says it is a fiber stuck to the lens of the camera. (right, we are idiots).

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post702133

here is the SOHO video of the same object, best viewed in full screen. note: my opinion of the red object shown at the end of this clip, looks like lens flare to me.
    Last edited by Sidney; 8th August 2013 at 10:21.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

christian (8th August 2013), Maia Gabrial (8th August 2013), T Smith (10th August 2013), Woody (8th August 2013)

39. Link to Post #100
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

In general regarding some conspiracy theories.
    I dont get why there are so few prepared to come out with their "story"
    Thinking of underground cities---thousands of people would have been involved constructing these--their families may have known and so the news spreads. It hasn’t really been confirmed by that many. (not saying it isn’t so)
    Its not possible to keep the lid on so many people.
    So who is releasing bits of info for us to latch on to???
    In who's interest is it to promote fear?
    There must be quite a few astronomers who visit Avalon, surely some would have confirmed this latest story or otherwise.
    However all that being said it is good to investigate.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

AnnOther (11th August 2013), araucaria (8th August 2013), Atlas (8th August 2013), heretogrow (10th August 2013), Maia Gabrial (8th August 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (8th August 2013), thunder24 (9th August 2013), Wind (9th August 2013), Woody (8th August 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 5 15 16 LastLast