+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1 6 16 LastLast

Thread: Pattie Brassard Interview with Veritas Radio on "The Event"‏

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Default Re: Pattie Brassard Interview with Veritas Radio on "The Event"‏

This is going to sound silly, but I'll say it anyway: throughout the interview with Mel, I was distracted by the impression of listening to a man.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Adi (8th August 2013), Atlas (8th August 2013), Bongo (8th August 2013), greybeard (8th August 2013), jsb_swampfox (8th August 2013), Magnus (10th August 2013), Maia Gabrial (8th August 2013), MorningSong (8th August 2013), RunningDeer (8th August 2013), T Smith (10th August 2013), Woody (8th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    This is going to sound silly, but I'll say it anyway: throughout the interview with Mel, I was distracted by the impression of listening to a man.
    I won't say who else ... but you weren't the only one .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Adi (8th August 2013), araucaria (8th August 2013), Atlas (8th August 2013), Magnus (10th August 2013), Maia Gabrial (8th August 2013), MorningSong (8th August 2013), RunningDeer (8th August 2013), T Smith (10th August 2013), Woody (8th August 2013)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

-------

OK -- no-one's done their homework!

I think Dennis got these details right:

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

If I understand Pattie right, this (from her Facebook page) is the higher resolution image of 'the second sun'. We're looking right at it, I believe - the crosshairs are in the center of the object.

Here's an enlargement of the co-ordinates:

It's late here, so this is the end of my day. Homework for someone! Find this thing on Google Sky from the co-ordinates shown.
    In case this helps, through the blur, I think I see:

06h 26m 39s
    23:06:28
    -10:29:55
    322:47:37
    And when Paul said

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Unless I am missing something, we don't know the time that shot was taken, nor the location on earth. If we knew that, I suppose we (someone skilled in the art) could tell what was supposed to be at that location in the sky, if anything, at that time and place. Then, with a couple more tracking points, and a chain of evidence showing that the additional tracking points were of the same actual, moving, object, we (someone with the right tools and skill) could begin to estimate its orbit.

So far, we have just one incomplete tracking point, of a white blur of unknown magnitude, seen from an unknown location at an unknown time.

Sleep well .
    I think you missed the other details, which were

Rise: 06:34
    Transit: 14:29
    Set: 22:27

I may possibly be wrong, but I believe that the whole point of those combined coordinates is to identify (and be able to revisit) the location of an object exactly.

All her screenshots are here, in high enough resolution to be able to identify the co-ordinates of each:

https://facebook.com/media/set/?set=...0617798&type=3

This is one of the albums on her Fukushima Truth group page, entitled July 23, 2013.

She's taken images of SOMETHING, having accessed a professional telescope using ASCOM.

http://ascom-standards.org

What are we looking at?

Here's the importance. I share the skepticism that we'll suddenly find a giant object 0.32 AU away (30 million miles) in a couple of weeks' time. But there's enough credible accumulated circumstantial evidence that there is something out there, somewhere, which we're not being told about. Here's a rare chance to find out a little more.

And if she's been looking at Venus, let's tell the tens of thousands of people out there who are already freaked out, and may be about to make expensive, bad decisions about their lives, as soon as possible. Making jokes about her does not accomplish this.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 8th August 2013 at 12:24.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (8th August 2013), CD7 (8th August 2013), Chip (8th August 2013), christian (8th August 2013), greybeard (8th August 2013), karamba (9th August 2013), kemo (8th August 2013), Magnus (10th August 2013), Maia Gabrial (8th August 2013), Maunagarjana (9th August 2013), nomadguy (9th August 2013), T Smith (10th August 2013), Ultima Thule (9th August 2013), Woody (8th August 2013)

7. Link to Post #104
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

Does this mean I wont be able to see the final series of Breaking Bad?! But seriously, who remembers Nancy Leider and Zetatalk? She told people to Kill their pets as it would be better than the end of the world she predicted in 2003. We need to get to the bottom of this.
    Last edited by EYES WIDE OPEN; 8th August 2013 at 12:39.

8. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,139 times in 2,883 posts

My personal conclusion to this:

She is using perhaps "some" of her personal knowledge/experiences, but mostly stuff she has read in journals, on the internet, seen on you tube, etc etc and projecting fear and concern on to others for reasons unknown. She probably is liking the attention she is getting.

Insider wannabee...............seeking a following somewhat like Drake did, seeking popularity.

Her "fame" and or "popularity" will be short lived because her end date scenario was placed to soon

She may soon introduce a "friend" or sidekick that'll support her, this person's name will probably be something like, "Lady Rattlesnake".

My thoughts:

I seriously think something quite remarkable will happen soon, a rather huge event, but I do not think she has the focus right or correct information about what this event may be. (she's making several predictions and trying to cover as many areas as possible IMO, hoping one will come true).

A swarm of objects of such mass visible or not within our solar system like she explains would be causing a lot more than some screwy weather here on Earth.....

A large earthquake somewhere is highly likely soon as we are due for one (common sense says she may be right about this), but common sense says a 15 magnitude quake is highly unlikely.

We've already seen plenty of evidence of more asteroid/meteor activity in the last year or so, a Russia type of fireball or larger type of like event is not out of the question.

Nasty and strange weather is escalating....

The worlds economical, financial, and social systems are on the brink of catastrophic disruption due to many reasons.

etc etc etc.....yes folks, we should all be watching out for things and using common sense, not falling for more Drake like pilot shows.

So in a sense, Pattie may be on to something, but she is going in the wrong direction trying to bring about awareness.....she's just another boy who cried wolf. She's basically pointing to the hand the magician wants you to watch, not the hand that should be watched.

Tighten the lug nuts before the wheel falls off......
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

9. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Atlas (8th August 2013), centreoflight (8th August 2013), christian (8th August 2013), Dennis Leahy (8th August 2013), karamba (9th August 2013), Maia Gabrial (8th August 2013), Maunagarjana (9th August 2013), RMorgan (11th August 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (8th August 2013), RunningDeer (8th August 2013), white wizard (8th August 2013), Wind (9th August 2013), Woody (8th August 2013)

10. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN (here)
    Does this mean I wont be able to see the final series of Breaking Bad?!
    You won't want to when you've finished following Patrick Geryl on Steroids

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

frozen alchemy (10th August 2013), Woody (8th August 2013)

12. Link to Post #107
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

-------

Here's more: three images (from her Facebook album) that according to this page are captures of "Jupiter's Big Sister".

What gets my attention is this:

Guys and gals, listen up for a moment. The way this works is like a huge time-and-space 'GPS' system. If you're a professional astronomer using this system, and you find and focus on an object, the database (which has millions of known and cataloged objects in it) will tell you what you're looking at.

For example, here's Ganymede:

And the 'GPS' system TELLS YOU that it's Ganymede, because it's cross-referenced in the giant database:

But with Pattie's images, the objects she found and took screenshots of are UNKNOWN. They're not in the database.

So... what are they?

Quote Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN (here)

We need to get to the bottom of this.
    Yes, we do.

None of this means that these objects are anywhere near the Earth. (Note that we have two co-ordinated unknowns here: according to Pattie, as best I understand, they are (1) 'the second sun' and (2) its biggest planet.)

Astronomically speaking, it's a massive scoop (at least!) that two huge objects have been found and photographed that are NOT in the common-reference database that all astronomers use.

Even if these objects are way outside the Kuiper Belt, and will not cause us any problems at all for a long time (if ever), I for one would like to know what they are. Because even if they won't be here next week, it's just possible they may quite a lot nearer in a few year's time.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 8th August 2013 at 13:27.

13. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (8th August 2013), bennycog (9th August 2013), Bongo (8th August 2013), CD7 (8th August 2013), christian (8th August 2013), Cristian (8th August 2013), kanishk (8th August 2013), karamba (9th August 2013), kemo (8th August 2013), mab777 (10th August 2013), Maia Gabrial (8th August 2013), MorningSong (8th August 2013), nomadguy (9th August 2013), norman (8th August 2013), seko (8th August 2013), Sophocles (8th August 2013), T Smith (10th August 2013), Woody (8th August 2013)

14. Link to Post #108
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

For what it's worth, Marshall Masters was on coast to coast last night talking about Planet X. He claims it is on the other side of the sun and is going to have a big impact on us in 2015. It is twice the distance away from us as Jupiter is to our sun. Of course he has a new video he's selling that talks about this new information.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to schneider For This Post:

christian (8th August 2013), Maia Gabrial (8th August 2013), Wind (9th August 2013), Woody (8th August 2013), write4change (8th August 2013)

16. Link to Post #109
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Her "fame" and or "popularity" will be short lived because her end date scenario was placed to soon
    A creative mind can always get around that though, like friendly E.T.'s stepping in at the last moment to avert said catastrophe. Or, there's always the fall back position of issuing an extension. "It's still coming, just not right now because of (X) reason. Stay tuned though, because we are by no means out of the woods".

17. Link to Post #110
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

I think it is better to NOT feed the Archons, and dark side Reptilians by creating more fear. Creating fear (their food) is probably their goal.

Find someone, some animal or something to love instead.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 8th August 2013 at 13:57.

18. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Arc (8th August 2013), CD7 (8th August 2013), David Trd1 (11th August 2013), Fred Steeves (8th August 2013), genevieve (8th August 2013), giovonni (8th August 2013), karamba (9th August 2013), lisalu (8th August 2013), Maia Gabrial (8th August 2013), norman (8th August 2013), Ol' Roy (8th August 2013), RunningDeer (8th August 2013), seko (8th August 2013), SilentFeathers (8th August 2013), thunder24 (8th August 2013), ulli (8th August 2013), Wind (9th August 2013), Woody (8th August 2013), Zelig (9th August 2013)

19. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,139 times in 2,883 posts

Quote Posted by Fred Steeves (here)
    A creative mind can always get around that though, like friendly E.T.'s stepping in at the last moment to avert said catastrophe. Or, there's always the fall back position of issuing an extension. "It's still coming, just not right now because of (X) reason. Stay tuned though, because we are by no means out of the woods".
    I'm pretty sure in a couple weeks if nothing much happens this will be the remedy she'll use to keep herself from being totally ridiculed.

How many have come on the scene in the last couple of years doing this? Her story is no more believable to me than anyother "we're all gonna die" story.....
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Arc (8th August 2013), Atlas (8th August 2013), Fred Steeves (8th August 2013), Maia Gabrial (8th August 2013), Maunagarjana (9th August 2013), RMorgan (11th August 2013), RunningDeer (8th August 2013), ulli (8th August 2013), Woody (8th August 2013)

21. Link to Post #112
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I won't say who else ... but you weren't the only one .

The PTW are mixing it up now because the old way is broke. People are not buying it.

Another intended ‘level of confusion,’ I didn't hear much of an east coast, MA accent.

Perfect Boston Accent

The male voice is just one more tool tossed into this game of hide and seek. One of the diverse reasons for the video is to create people fighting over transgender bias. Another is the intentional cognitive dissonance with the information offered on so many topics covered in a one hour block.

Objective One: Keep everyone busy with what ever works on us as individuals and groups. Some examples: research, fighting, confusion, loss of hope, send some over the edge, separate us through escalation of anger, fear, etc. All food juice for the sh!tbirds.

Objective Two: Keep us from our divine creativity and imagination that fosters balance in all things. It is not in their best interest for us all to come together. That power ignites recall of what we are capable of. Change. They GO POOF with CHANGE.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

araucaria (8th August 2013), Arc (8th August 2013), Atlas (8th August 2013), Delight (8th August 2013), greybeard (8th August 2013), Jean-Marie (8th August 2013), Maia Gabrial (8th August 2013), Ol' Roy (8th August 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (8th August 2013), Woody (8th August 2013)

23. Link to Post #113
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 790 posts

Giovanni posted this on another thread.

A person in Arizona set up a camera yesterday and filmed the sunrise and sunset. Used filters and saw nothing other than lense flare.
    Last edited by christian; 8th August 2013 at 16:19. Reason: [youtube] instead of [url] makes the video visible

24. Link to Post #114
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,368 times in 300 posts

I wish I knew how to plug in those numbers to google sky. If the objects were found, that would be the first piece of real evidence to corroborate her story. Otherwise she's got a long way to go IMHO.

Nitpicks:

-She mentioned "liquifraction" in one interview. I'm guessing she meant "liquifaction".
    -She said fresh water doesn't conduct electricity, but salt water does.
    -One quarter of Florida lost power a few days ago (8/4 ?). I couldn't find anything to support this claim.
    -She ties in many of the alt-conspiracy topics: haarp, chemtrails, dumbs, hho, etc.

One thing she did mention was that the earth and moon were different from the other planets. That was an interesting synchronicity for me, because I had just listened to a recent interview with John Lash (I think it was on C2C) where he mentioned the earth, moon and sun (?) were organic based while the rest of the planets were inorganic.

If someone can point me in the right direction with plugging in those numbers to google sky I would appreciate it.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rex For This Post:

Atlas (8th August 2013), karamba (9th August 2013), Maia Gabrial (8th August 2013), Woody (8th August 2013)

26. Link to Post #115
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Peace&Love (here)
    Is there any information regarding the other continents, what is their destiny in case of such event?
    Thank you.
    The most earthquake-unstable part of the globe is the Pacific 'ring of fire'. Europe and Africa should be comparatively 'shielded'.

Drake on steroids!
    Made me laugh...

Quote Posted by Freed Fox (here)
    I'm with Paul, incredibly skeptical about this.
    And so we should be. But I think we should also pay a little intelligent attention. See my post #20 on the previous page.

In my view, we need to look at this quite carefully. Anyone who can assist us in that will be helping a lot of people out there -- this thread is already receiving a lot of guest views!

If we can put this one away, we will be doing the community a service. But to offer personal opinions, no matter how sincere, doesn't quite cut it... I'd suggest we need to look at the claimed facts, no matter how way out they may seem.
    All that is true,and relevant.

but at the same time, one must continue walking down the road of breaking elitist control. Without hesitating or stopping, for a second.

If,and, or, as a logic package.

If it is true, keep walking and move toward breaking elitist control, as that can only aid the survivors.

And, is the case of elitist control and it is true, which is the same point as above, keep working hard, nonstop, no breaks in concentration on breaking elitist control.

The Or.

If it is a lie and distraction, Keep walking down the road of breaking elitist control, as their lies and distractions are moving to fever pitch.

Or, if it is a test for a humanity that is in a duality state, where it is a test to break out of the egg and into a better universe, continue walking down the road of breaking elitist control.

Focus, focus, focus, move, move, move, act, act, act...

The answer and the question remain the same, no matter the face of the situation that confronts us.
    Last edited by Carmody; 8th August 2013 at 16:07.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

27. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

araucaria (8th August 2013), christian (8th August 2013), Christine (8th August 2013), Dennis Leahy (8th August 2013), Gardener (8th August 2013), greybeard (8th August 2013), hohoemi (9th August 2013), Jean-Marie (8th August 2013), jiminii (8th August 2013), Maia Gabrial (8th August 2013), Marianne (8th August 2013), mountain_jim (8th August 2013), Sophocles (8th August 2013), thunder24 (9th August 2013), Woody (8th August 2013), zebowho (8th August 2013)

28. Link to Post #116
    United States Avalon Member Sloppyjoe's Avatar
    Thanks

There is no such thing as Nibiru. The end of human civilization will not happen for a very long time, the illusion must keep going.
    I miss those days when we played as kids. No worries about our future, no enemies. Now I close my eyes, trying to go back there with my mind. Oh how I wish I could relive those old times again.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sloppyjoe For This Post:

Adi (8th August 2013), Maia Gabrial (8th August 2013), RMorgan (11th August 2013), Woody (8th August 2013)

30. Link to Post #117
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,026 times in 8,167 posts

Even scientists can develop a psychosis, with or without government assistance.

She has said many really dumb things. She keeps on saying the number of selected to saved humans is 500 thousand when the Georgia guidestone says 500 millions.

She says splitting H2O produces 1 hydrogen and 2 Oxygen. That's plain wrong.

I also have a problem with a star 1 tenth the size of the sun having a planet 4 time the size of Jupiter orbiting it at such a great distance that it will cut us up bad while the 2nd star stays well out of our way.

I don't think she's ever lived in a caravan and found out for herself how hard it is to deal with cooking in it even when it's above ground and the windows are all open.

She makes several comments that are typical of people in a psychotic crisis.

Having said all that, there probably is some information that a space body or family of bodies is incoming. That someone like her is doing the right thing and getting word out to the public, is commendable, but we should be well aware that she's babbling a lot and is clearly having some kind of personal crisis during this.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

31. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Atlas (8th August 2013), bennycog (9th August 2013), christian (8th August 2013), Christine (8th August 2013), frozen alchemy (10th August 2013), Gardener (8th August 2013), Jean-Marie (8th August 2013), Maunagarjana (9th August 2013), MorningSong (8th August 2013), SilentFeathers (8th August 2013), ThePythonicCow (8th August 2013), Woody (8th August 2013)

32. Link to Post #118
    United States Avalon Member white wizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,057 times in 267 posts

Wow this video has done a good job at distracting people and My gut
    tells me that video was a mix of some facts but mostly fiction, which
    is very good at confusing people. I think it has done its intended job
    from everything I have read at distorting facts and confusing people.

There is my 2 cents.

knowledge is key to wisdom as is in keeping an open mind is essential for opening new doors

you once kept closed .

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to white wizard For This Post:

bennycog (9th August 2013), christian (8th August 2013), Jean-Marie (8th August 2013), Maunagarjana (9th August 2013), Sidney (8th August 2013), SilentFeathers (8th August 2013), The Truth Is In There (9th August 2013), Woody (8th August 2013)

34. Link to Post #119
    Mexico Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,360 times in 440 posts

"My good friends |...| I believe it is peace in our time."

Neville Chamberlain -1938

"This planet will be safe. "

jiminii - 2013

35. Link to Post #120
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Has anyone ever stopped and thought logically about this wholly illogical orbit of this dwarf star and its planets? With the shape of this highly eccentric orbit, how could its own planets even keep up with its whiplash manuver around our Sun. If its gravitational force is strong enough to pull those planets back around with it, then why wouldn't that same strong force pull those planets into crashing into it. If the thing comin, is just one planet, (nibiru) then why wouldn't that whiplash jerk around our Sun, tear it to pieces. And, a nuther thing, the Nibiru orbit is sposed to be at something like a 40 degree opposition to the plane of our Solar System, so why is everybody lookin at the Sun, on a plane with our Solar System, instead of lookin "up", for it? Don't make sense. None of it.

Only thing that makes sense... is the fear mongering...
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

airaspect (8th August 2013), Atlas (8th August 2013), christian (8th August 2013), Dennis Leahy (8th August 2013), Gardener (8th August 2013), Maunagarjana (9th August 2013), nomadguy (9th August 2013), Operator (9th August 2013), RMorgan (11th August 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (8th August 2013), Woody (9th August 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1 6 16 LastLast