+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 1 8 16 LastLast

Thread: Pattie Brassard Interview with Veritas Radio on "The Event"‏

1. Link to Post #141
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Default Re: Pattie Brassard Interview with Veritas Radio on "The Event"‏

Yes, lots of people are interested in this from the count I see in thread information.
    I am totally with Christine on this. I think it has gotten too much of our attention already.
    As mentioned with all prophecies and predictions, nothing is set in stone, there is no future, and we need to stop feeding the fear in us. Let us think from up above our earthly existence- that is where we come from, and see that this is just another test. Even if this turns to be real in some sense, I most definitely am not interested in living on a devastated earth, I'd better be someplace else.
    BUT if we can do our homework, and try to lay the foundations of a better path, lets do it. -> jim. I am a master builder, figuratively and literally, what say you?

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Arc (8th August 2013), Atlas (8th August 2013), Billy (8th August 2013), christian (8th August 2013), Christine (8th August 2013), Freed Fox (8th August 2013), karamba (9th August 2013), Kimberley (9th August 2013), RunningDeer (8th August 2013), seko (8th August 2013), Sidney (8th August 2013), Wind (9th August 2013), Woody (9th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #142
    United States Avalon Member Abhaya's Avatar
    Traveling year round mostly US. And Costa Rica:)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,517 times in 416 posts

Evidence starting to stack up against her.... Amazing investigating by you guys damn I'm always impressed.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Abhaya For This Post:

Arc (8th August 2013), Atlas (8th August 2013), chocolate (9th August 2013), Christine (8th August 2013), Maunagarjana (9th August 2013), Operator (9th August 2013), RunningDeer (8th August 2013), seko (8th August 2013), Star Tsar (11th August 2013), ThePythonicCow (8th August 2013), Wind (9th August 2013), Woody (9th August 2013)

5. Link to Post #143
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

Quote Posted by chocolate (here)
    Even if this turns to be real in some sense, I most definitely am not interested in living on a devastated earth, I'd better be someplace else.
    Whatever event the PTB have planned to enslave us more, I'd rather be someplace else too.

I can think of many things I'd like to do that cannot be done while I'm trapped in a physical body.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Billy (8th August 2013), chocolate (9th August 2013), RunningDeer (8th August 2013), Sidney (8th August 2013), thunder24 (8th August 2013), Woody (9th August 2013)

7. Link to Post #144
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Quote We are all guilty to one degree or another of either swallowing information that is not verified and the response often can be fear or on the other side of the coin we get dismissive and makes jokes. Our reactive mind will usually jump when faced with the type of stuff Pattie put out. Sure sign something is up.

What I decided using my own discernment is that this lady is disturbed, possibly mind hacked but felt truly compelled to put this information out there. She was interviewed several times including by Mel Fabreges thereby reaching a large audience. She is in our consciousness simply because we listened.

One good point that she made was the fact that warnings/ events continue to be put out until you/we are numb and off guard for whtever "event" is going on... until eventually we are taken by surprise by something genuine.

However in these times of great testament to future events or unusual phenomena occurring---I usually experience a grand upliftment in the other direction. In other words these negatives are usually accompanied with just as many positives....
    Along with this sense of eminent danger is also fret with a sense of miraculousness around the unseen corner...

Polarities dancing in the extreme...there are times tht I feel such vitality and LIFE in the midst of these ugly scenarios..and incidently have felt more intensely the energy from the sun in deeper ways then I ever have before...I could feel my body soaking it up unlike any time before (laying out in it)...some may say omg its poision..but its not what I experience at the time.
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Arc (8th August 2013), chocolate (9th August 2013), Christine (8th August 2013), Delight (8th August 2013), Gardener (8th August 2013), karamba (9th August 2013), Kimberley (9th August 2013), Kindling (9th August 2013), Magnus (10th August 2013), Nickolai (8th August 2013), Ol' Roy (8th August 2013), RunningDeer (8th August 2013), Sidney (8th August 2013), Ultima Thule (10th August 2013), Wind (9th August 2013), Woody (9th August 2013), Zelig (9th August 2013)

9. Link to Post #145
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

So, in the past few months i have periodically browsed around on YT looking at videos entitled "two suns" etc. There are MANY. Most of which are no doubt, lens flares. but there are also several, that are pretty authentic looking, and also of my opinion is, they can't all be fake, or flares. Also, when I discovered the chemtrail phenom. several years ago, i found that every commercial on tv had some form of chemtrail subliminal.
    For the last couple years, they began the subliminals, using graphics, shaped like the sun with a orb shaped object at about the 2 o'clock position and similar. You gotta ask yourself,,,why?? To the unknowing, absolutely, not noticeable. Being aware of the subliminals used, to brainwash people into thinking things they see in the sky are normal, I set the info on the back burner to simmer. Below are a few examples. And it is not just commercials. Simmilar images appear on newscasts background, almost every commercial, and most of the "programs" have things inserted. If you are not specifically looking for it, you will not see, but once you start to look for it, they are all over the place. This has been an observation of mine for a long time.
    I honestly have no doubt that there is some "celestial body" up there. I honestly do not think they go to the extremes of covering the sky with chemicals, and putting subs all over tv, and various other telltale signs. I have not had tv service for several months so I don't know what they are using today, but I can tell you it is on their websites too. Many mainstream websites have the same kind of symbols. (sphere, above or beside a sphere)..
    What I am wondering, is it possible, that 2 suns can "get along together"? What if this thing comes around, and nothing happens. Is it even remotely possible?
    Attachment 22306Attachment 22307
    Attachment 22308Attachment 22309
    Last edited by Sidney; 8th August 2013 at 21:11.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Chip (8th August 2013), chocolate (9th August 2013), Christine (8th August 2013), InTheBackground (9th August 2013), Kimberley (9th August 2013), RunningDeer (8th August 2013), Woody (9th August 2013), Zelig (9th August 2013)

11. Link to Post #146
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,407 times in 5,730 posts

Quote Posted by Christine (here)
    What I decided using my own discernment is that this lady is disturbed, possibly mind hacked but felt truly compelled to put this information out there. She was interviewed several times including by Mel Fabreges thereby reaching a large audience. She is in our consciousness simply because we listened.

What effect this has had in my life was to nudge me out of a certain complacency that had crept in, it put me in contact with some important (in my life) people. Reawakened my own awareness of the potentiality for some major event and tighten up my commitment to further some of my own preparations that have been sidetracked. So all in all I feel positive and energized.
    I didn't watch the video but am reading the thread and my intuition says your perspective is mine...I can become complacent and would prefer to stay connected, positive and energized. No doubt in the next few days many people will leave the planet. One of my closest friends did just that this morning... Shout out to my friend Tuly, I know you are still living large.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

chocolate (9th August 2013), Christine (8th August 2013), Gardener (8th August 2013), Hazel (9th August 2013), Kimberley (9th August 2013), RunningDeer (8th August 2013), seko (8th August 2013), Sidney (8th August 2013), Woody (9th August 2013)

13. Link to Post #147
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Quote Posted by rmauersr (here)
    Quote Posted by chocolate (here)
    Even if this turns to be real in some sense, I most definitely am not interested in living on a devastated earth, I'd better be someplace else.
    Whatever event the PTB have planned to enslave us more, I'd rather be someplace else too.

I can think of many things I'd like to do that cannot be done while I'm trapped in a physical body.
    I agree, wholeheartedly. If it is to be, I say bring it. I have no intention of bugging out. Post apocalyptic life, is for human bodies, much stronger than mine. I am fully prepared to see what else is "out there".

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

4evrneo (8th August 2013), Billy (8th August 2013), chocolate (9th August 2013), Gardener (8th August 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (8th August 2013), RunningDeer (8th August 2013), toothpick (9th August 2013), Woody (9th August 2013)

15. Link to Post #148
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

On the 18th of August I plan on sowing onion seed (sturon) for next years onion crop, its a bit risky growing from seed rather than buying onion sets but thought I would risk it. I am as certain as I can be that this plan will go ahead as stated, if it does not, it will not be because a large planetary body approached earth, but one of the following reasons. (likelyhood in brackets)
    The mice ate the seeds. 5% (now reduced to 0% after placing in a safer place.)
    I keel over from something I ate. 0.3%
    I broke both wrists. 0.1%
    My husband threw me out 0%
    I am arrested for making disparraging remarks about Mr Pattie. Hmm 0%

Which goes to prove that ochams razor works well in the above senario ie: the mice ate the seeds was the most likely but since proper preparations were made the seeds are now safe.

"Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

chocolate (9th August 2013), RMorgan (11th August 2013), RunningDeer (8th August 2013), Sidney (8th August 2013), Woody (9th August 2013)

17. Link to Post #149
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by buares (here)
    Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Can you tell us a little bit about where or how you obtained these images?
    Sure, she's got plenty of pictures here:
    s1280.photobucket.com/user/Pattie_Brassard/library/
    and here:
    plus.google.com/110506360264375199114/photos
    This explains my cognitive dissonance. I couldn’t reconcile what I was picking up. This is ‘in part’ what it was about. NO judgement. It explains Pattie’s career choices and interests.

Link provided by buares:

Found @ photobucket/Pattie_Brassard's Library/Facebook/Profile Pictures/My Stuff. Pattie could have chosen to click private on her photobucket account.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 9th August 2013 at 17:48.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

araucaria (9th August 2013), Atlas (8th August 2013), Bill Ryan (8th August 2013), InTheBackground (9th August 2013), seko (8th August 2013), Woody (9th August 2013)

19. Link to Post #150
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sidney (here)
    For the last couple years, they began the subliminals, using graphics, shaped like the sun with a orb shaped object at about the 2 o'clock position and similar. You gotta ask yourself,,,why?? To the unknowing, absolutely, not noticeable. Being aware of the subliminals used, to brainwash people into thinking things they see in the sky are normal, I set the info on the back burner to simmer. Below are a few examples. And it is not just commercials. Simmilar images appear on newscasts background, almost every commercial, and most of the "programs" have things inserted. If you are not specifically looking for it, you will not see, but once you start to look for it, they are all over the place.
    Mnemonic Mind Control in Mainstream TV

This is a repost on mnemonics and mind control:

If one is unaware of what’s occurring, the technology effects the mind. It triggers behavioral pathology that entrains over time so that such qualities as sovereignty, autonomy, and your God-essence is replaced with ‘mind robot’ compliance. Associations are made with music, written word, voice and graphics at the unconscious levels.

So as we watch and listen, these circles, semi-circles, symbols, angles, pointer graphics, pulsations of close up to falling into depths through visuals, i.e., count ups to count downs, and overlapping animation keep us entranced. All while subliminal, encoded messages (including symbolic) flash to program fear, lethargy, warped beliefs, and range of thoughts, feelings and beliefs that we mistakenly call our own.

Who’d associate entertainment with dark, diabolical and ungodly? Knowledge is power. Choice. Freedom. Sovereign, co-creator beings.

Peace,
    Paula

Great video. If you are short on time, fast forward to examples @ 36 minutes.

Global Epidemic Exposed: Television Mnemonics

This is the single most powerful tool being used against the consciousness of mankind today...”

Mnemonic circles are a virus for your subconscious. Examples:
    • They use mnemonics to make you accept the increasingly severe weather and ‘new’ weather patterns. @ 36 minutes
    • Mnemonic are used in video games to enforce destruction programming @37:37
    • New sigil is being introduced to the populace @ 38
    • The secret seal of solomon @ 38:22
    • The heart of the story is here @ 38:34
    • Let’s not forget the little ones. If you let them @ 38:55

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Atlas (8th August 2013), bennycog (9th August 2013), fifi (9th August 2013), Gardener (9th August 2013), karamba (9th August 2013), Sidney (8th August 2013), Woody (9th August 2013)

21. Link to Post #151
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by Paula (here)
    This explains my cognitive dissonance. I couldn’t reconcile what I was picking up. This is ‘in part’ what it was about. NO judgement. It explains Pattie’s career choices and interests.
    What do you mean by 'cognitive dissonance'?

-EDIT-

Just read your previous post:
    All while subliminal, encoded messages (including symbolic) flash to program fear, lethargy, warped beliefs, and range of thoughts, feelings and beliefs that we mistakenly call our own.
    I concur.
    Last edited by Atlas; 8th August 2013 at 22:06.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

bennycog (9th August 2013), RunningDeer (8th August 2013), Woody (9th August 2013)

23. Link to Post #152
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,746 times in 32,946 posts

An English language term to describe a kind of "Huh??" experience when two pieces of information are coming in that seem to contradict each other. It's hard to hold them both in your mind at the same time!

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (8th August 2013), bennycog (9th August 2013), chocolate (9th August 2013), Kindling (9th August 2013), RMorgan (11th August 2013), RunningDeer (8th August 2013), ThePythonicCow (8th August 2013), Ultima Thule (10th August 2013), Woody (9th August 2013)

25. Link to Post #153
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    An English language term to describe a kind of "Huh??" experience when two pieces of information are coming in that seem to contradict each other. It's hard to hold them both in your mind at the same time!
    only two????
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th August 2013), chocolate (9th August 2013), Christine (8th August 2013), karamba (9th August 2013), RMorgan (11th August 2013), RunningDeer (8th August 2013), ThePythonicCow (8th August 2013), Woody (9th August 2013)

27. Link to Post #154
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Thanks Bill. Maybe we should invite Pattie to Avalon's forum and get her out of the conspiracy theory she's jumping into? I'm pretty sure she would have some interesting stuff to tell us...

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

bennycog (9th August 2013), Christine (8th August 2013), karamba (9th August 2013), RunningDeer (8th August 2013), Woody (9th August 2013)

29. Link to Post #155
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Abhaya (here)
    Amazing investigating by you guys damn I'm always impressed.
    Yep, the forum members have done a good job. (They usually do!)

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Abhaya (8th August 2013), Atlas (8th August 2013), chocolate (9th August 2013), Christine (8th August 2013), karamba (9th August 2013), RMorgan (11th August 2013), RunningDeer (8th August 2013), ThePythonicCow (8th August 2013), Woody (9th August 2013)

31. Link to Post #156
    Language
    English
    Thanks

-EDIT-

Just read your previous post:
    All while subliminal, encoded messages (including symbolic) flash to program fear, lethargy, warped beliefs, and range of thoughts, feelings and beliefs that we mistakenly call our own.
    I concur.
    If what’s coming through, shakes at my heart, gut and/or mind, it’s hard to be open to what someone is trying to convince me of. Not until that is reconciled, am I able to be present without the ‘truth/non-truth’ tapes vibrating through the systems.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    only two????
    On a good day.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Christine (8th August 2013), Woody (9th August 2013)

33. Link to Post #157
    Thanks

This is the database she got her pictures from : http://archive.stsci.edu/cgi-bin/dss_form
    Are you saying that she got her pictures from this database, not from her time on a telescope ?
    I don't believe for a second she actually got time on a major telescope, they just don't let anyone use these things.
    She has stated here that she uses ASCOM.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASCOM_(standard)

interesting, got this today:

[pattie]

[banned web site]/forum/thread963588/pg1#pid16772405
    yes.. if true then NASA not sell a lie to RT TV show folks... may be more inbound.. and I burned my observatory acess

ok, i asked

[p]
    and I burned my observatory acess

[me]
    why?

[p]
    12:50pm
    took them pics.. they clamp-down system

[me]
    someone asked me which observatory?

[p]
    it's the ASCOM system.. to do remote
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 8th August 2013 at 22:53. Reason: fix ASCOM link

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (8th August 2013), Sidney (9th August 2013), Woody (9th August 2013)

35. Link to Post #158
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is the database she got her pictures from : http://archive.stsci.edu/cgi-bin/dss_form
    Are you saying that she got her pictures from this database, not from her time on a telescope ?
    I don't believe for a second she actually got time on a major telescope, they just don't let anyone use these things.
    Actually, you *can* buy time on a major telescope. Check out http://www.lightbuckets.com/

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marielle For This Post:

Atlas (8th August 2013), chocolate (9th August 2013), Woody (9th August 2013)

37. Link to Post #159
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,836 times in 21,553 posts

Quote Posted by marielle (here)
    Actually, you *can* buy time on a major telescope. Check out http://www.lightbuckets.com/
    The cost looks to be about $50 to $350 per hour, with $80 per hour most common (cost actually in "points", and one point costs about one $US).
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Atlas (8th August 2013), Woody (9th August 2013)

39. Link to Post #160
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Quote Posted by marielle (here)
    Interesting.....I still think she is useing software and not an actual scope....I'd have to see proof before I'd believe much of what she says.
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 8th August 2013 at 23:44.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Atlas (9th August 2013), RMorgan (11th August 2013), Woody (9th August 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 1 8 16 LastLast