+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Two Suns in the Sky..logical explanation by Marshall Masters

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Exclamation Two Suns in the Sky..logical explanation by Marshall Masters

The following video is a clear understanding of the present activities re. solar activities for those interested. IMHO

The link is from the web site of the originator.

http://www.yowusa.com/

Peace!
    Last edited by spiritguide; 8th August 2013 at 14:52.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

Lefty Dave (8th August 2013), Lifebringer (9th August 2013), MorningSong (8th August 2013), Precog (9th August 2013), Richard S. (9th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

Default Re: Two Suns in the Sky..logical explanation by Marshall Masters

Thank you so much for uploading this video.
    I woke up today, looked out my door and was listening to the birds chirping and enjoying that spectacular view of just how incredibly beautiful the world is around me.
    Being in a total state of relaxation and total bliss, I was feeling something missing, so I tuned into Project Avalon to get my daily dose of bad news and fear mongering.

Now, after watching the video above, I can go back to living each moment of today in fear, looking towards the sky and wondering when we are all going to die from our Sun exploding and a total annihilation of planet Earth and all living human beings.

Now I feel complete, thank you.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

161803398 (9th August 2013), Another1 (8th August 2013), Arc (9th August 2013), Dennis Leahy (9th August 2013), Ellisa (9th August 2013), Nickolai (8th August 2013), Ol' Roy (9th August 2013), spiritguide (8th August 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Quote Posted by Vitalux (here)
    Thank you so much for uploading this video.
    I woke up today, looked out my door and was listening to the birds chirping and enjoying that spectacular view of just how incredibly beautiful the world is around me.
    Being in a total state of relaxation and total bliss, I was feeling something missing, so I tuned into Project Avalon to get my daily dose of bad news and fear mongering.

Now, after watching the video above, I can go back to living each moment of today in fear, looking towards the sky and wondering when we are all going to die from our Sun exploding and a total annihilation of planet Earth and all living human beings.

Now I feel complete, thank you.

If you watched the video it contained statements to the facts as they are evident and it was not published for anything else but awareness. Sorry you feel fear because of the video. The author was on C2Cam last night and his statement on the issue was that there is no need to worry about things that no one can control. The universe is unfolding as it should, we need not worry. Sorry for your perception to my post.

Peace!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

161803398 (9th August 2013), Ol' Roy (9th August 2013), Precog (9th August 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

opps posted under wrong account

I am at my friends place and forgot to sign in, so it defaulted to hers
    Last edited by Veiled Rain; 8th August 2013 at 19:04.

8. Link to Post #5
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by spiritguide (here)
    Sorry for your perception to my post.

Peace!

Love, .....the post I made was made in humor and it was hoped that it would just bring a chuckle to those that read it.

Some times I tend to have an odd sense of humor, please believe that no malice was intended, only just some laughter to lighten a bit of the load of members.

Total love and peace as well

Last edited by Vitalux; 8th August 2013 at 19:23.

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

161803398 (9th August 2013), Another1 (8th August 2013), Arc (9th August 2013), Dennis Leahy (9th August 2013), Ellisa (9th August 2013), Heart-2-Heart (9th August 2013), Nickolai (8th August 2013), Ol' Roy (9th August 2013), Precog (9th August 2013), spiritguide (9th August 2013), Veiled Rain (9th August 2013)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

scaredy cat. What do you have to worry about? You are working on your soul and shedding the denial of responsibility for your actions, are you not?

I mean blaming God for all the wrongs man commits, is really what this is all about, eh?

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Boy, you sure had me fooled. I just left a bagger fest, and I'm edgy coming here this late in the evening, and fullofit rightabout now.

12. Link to Post #8
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,607 times in 391 posts

here is a Marshall Masters vid....he is saying Planet X will be here around Dec. 16,2013..I think this is important info but unfortunately it is 90 minutes long...so a lot of people won't watch......I believe him...I think the doom will be here in about 4 months....I have been following this Planet X story for a looooong time & this is the most convincing evidence I've seen ....

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marlowe For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (9th August 2013), spiritguide (9th August 2013)

14. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Arc's Avatar
    Thanks

How many times will we keep listening to these predictions, looking for approaching disasters, in fear?

I remember in about 2007 or so, watching so many seemingly credible videos and info about Nibiru would be visible in the sky in 2008 with the naked eye, as a dark red dot with some other bodies in formation, and the Antarctic telescopes, and the Kolbrin bible, and on and on. It was so believable. None of it ever happened.

Now we are even past 12-21-2012, and here we keep having Marshall Masters, and others who pop out of the wood works, forecasting the next great disaster to be afraid of. Will we make every passing comet into a scientific drama? Sure we can make the data fit whatever conclusion we want - (just ask any statistician about how that works - make the model data show whatever you already believe or hope to be true).

How many times does Marshall Masters have to make another Kachina or fly-by video?? that does not come to pass?? I know he is very believable, may even be genuine himself in his beliefs. I remember how I was in was in much fear in 2007-2009 listening to him. Now I am just watching a re-run. Enough already, please.

There is another, even more morbidly attractive thread growing today (Pattie..), which I am trying to avoid feeding energy to, about the dwarf star system (again...) wiping us out in the next month....

Folks, if that's true you can't control the outcome anyway. Would you live in fear for the remaining time, or choose love?? But, I just see everyone chasing another Elenin, and 2008-Nibiru fly-by.

Honestly, when will we stop buying this? Tell you what - when the prediction fails to manifest (again), please stop back here for reference -

Choose love, not fear!!

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arc For This Post:

Another1 (9th August 2013), spiritguide (9th August 2013), Vitalux (9th August 2013)

16. Link to Post #10
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,607 times in 391 posts

Quote Posted by Arc (here)
    How many times will we keep listening to these predictions, looking for approaching disasters, in fear?

I remember in about 2007 or so, watching so many seemingly credible videos and info about Nibiru would be visible in the sky in 2008 with the naked eye, as a dark red dot with some other bodies in formation, and the Antarctic telescopes, and the Kolbrin bible, and on and on. It was so believable. None of it ever happened.

Now we are even past 12-21-2012, and here we keep having Marshall Masters, and others who pop out of the wood works, forecasting the next great disaster to be afraid of. Will we make every passing comet into a scientific drama? Sure we can make the data fit whatever conclusion we want - (just ask any statistician about how that works - make the model data show whatever you already believe or hope to be true).

How many times does Marshall Masters have to make another Kachina or fly-by video?? that does not come to pass?? I know he is very believable, may even be genuine himself in his beliefs. I remember how I was in was in much fear in 2007-2009 listening to him. Now I am just watching a re-run. Enough already, please.

There is another, even more morbidly attractive thread growing today (Pattie..), which I am trying to avoid feeding energy to, about the dwarf star system (again...) wiping us out in the next month....

Folks, if that's true you can't control the outcome anyway. Would you live in fear for the remaining time, or choose love?? But, I just see everyone chasing another Elenin, and 2008-Nibiru fly-by.

Honestly, when will we stop buying this? Tell you what - when the prediction fails to manifest (again), please stop back here for reference -

Choose love, not fear!!
    Why do the antidoomers says the doomers are fearful...? I'm not afraid...nor do I think the OP of this thread is afraid.....
    Maybe it makes them feel above it all by LABELING doomers as living in fear....

Masters has deconstructed 3 photos of Planet X taken weeks apart and has been able to correctly predict it's orbit....imho.......

This video was posted by me for those interested in Planet X.....& non-doomers who will never watch the posted video are posting from a viewpoint of ignorance.....respectfully,marlowe

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marlowe For This Post:

Arc (9th August 2013), bennycog (9th August 2013), spiritguide (9th August 2013)

18. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Arc's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by marlowe (here)
    Why do the antidoomers says the doomers are fearful...? I'm not afraid...nor do I think the OP of this thread is afraid.....
    Maybe it makes them feel above it all by LABELING doomers as living in fear....

Masters has deconstructed 3 photos of Planet X taken weeks apart and has been able to correctly predict it's orbit....imho.......

This video was posted by me for those interested in Planet X.....& non-doomers who will never watch the posted video are posting from a viewpoint of ignorance.....respectfully,marlowe
    Fair enough. Follow your interest. What I was sharing is the point that I was thinking like you, following the same source years prior, and found all arguments, while very believable, to not have manifested.

Please, keep me and the forum apprised of how this plays out...
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 9th August 2013 at 03:30. Reason: Reduce nested quoting depth

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arc For This Post:

airaspect (9th August 2013), spiritguide (9th August 2013)

20. Link to Post #12
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

here is a Marshall Masters vid....he is saying Planet X will be here around Dec. 16,2013..I think this is important info .....I believe him...I think the doom will be here in about 4 months ....

I am glad that you consider yourself a doomer.

Myself, I am just an optimist, I tend to have a theory that if I enjoy my life, I will enjoy living it better. So I suppose that makes me an ignorant non- doomer.
    Last edited by Vitalux; 9th August 2013 at 04:42.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

161803398 (9th August 2013), Arc (9th August 2013), bennycog (9th August 2013), spiritguide (9th August 2013)

22. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

there is no point in living in fear of anything , what will be will be... no amount of doom and gloom can rain on my paradise ... I create my reality, I decide my fate by my actions and thinking ... if I want the mountain to jump and fall into the sea , it jumps... didn't the good book say this was possible , greater things shall ye do ??? the metaphor = something in my way can be removed if I choose it and believe I can remove it, as a man thinketh in his heart so is he ...faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen ... believe on substance until it becomes EVIDENCE ... then one knows instead of hoping and believing, knowledge is power, wisdom the ablitiy to apply knowledge ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

spiritguide (9th August 2013)

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

Atlas (30th September 2014), spiritguide (9th August 2013)

26. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Another1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 times in 258 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    there is no point in living in fear of anything , what will be will be... no amount of doom and gloom can rain on my paradise ... I create my reality, I decide my fate by my actions and thinking ... if I want the mountain to jump and fall into the sea , it jumps... didn't the good book say this was possible , greater things shall ye do ??? the metaphor = something in my way can be removed if I choose it and believe I can remove it, as a man thinketh in his heart so is he ...faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen ... believe on substance until it becomes EVIDENCE ... then one knows instead of hoping and believing, knowledge is power, wisdom the ablitiy to apply knowledge ...
    In a way, I see this truth "believe on substance until it becomes EVIDENCE" being used masterfully as millions upon millions of users log on each day to see what new thing we have to be angry or scared about ...

happy thoughts? why, you're mad, deluded, insane I tell you, we're all gonna die .... wake up! /sar

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Another1 For This Post:

spiritguide (9th August 2013)

28. Link to Post #16
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 161803398 (here)
    Didn't anyone see this: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...planet-Venus--
    Greetings and thankyou for pointing this out. Although interestingly this information is put out by an egyptologist. Historically and statistically egyptologists are seen as singularly focused and rather close minded in their views and with details of discoveries. They are purveyors of skewed information relating to only one reference regarding the data. The public is not encouraged to formulate any other idea besides what they offer.

If you see doom and gloom all around--it stands to reason that's what HERE is for you---therefore you will manifest more doom and gloom in your surrounding environment.

If you see through the opaque fabric to see beauty and harmony existing everywhere and in everything --that is what you will continue to manifest.
    It's all about perception
    Too many see only negativity and gloom in everything.
    Sometimes I think the Doom-Sayers rule the state of the world

I see beauty---how about you?
    Namaste
    Last edited by Veiled Rain; 10th August 2013 at 00:09.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Veiled Rain For This Post:

spiritguide (10th August 2013)

+ Reply to Thread