Thread: Project Camelot: Courtney Brown - Atlantis & Earth Changes

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Thumbs up Project Camelot: Courtney Brown - Atlantis & Earth Changes

The latest from Kerry Lynn Cassidy ...

COURTNEY BROWN: ATLANTIS & EARTH CHANGES

"Dr. Courtney Brown will discuss two important and recently completed projects done at The Farsight Institute. The first is the successful conclusion of the 2008-2013 Climate Project, where remote viewers working at The Farsight Institute correctly described five years in advance extraordinary climate change that is still ongoing today as well as once-in-a-lifetime potentially devastating meteor events that were completely unknown to mainstream science in 2008. Dr. Brown will also give new insights and evidence suggesting how the Climate Project data may have been used by human authorities to alter our timeline. The second project is the riveting new Atlantis Project that describes in unprecedented detail the final days of a past technologically advanced human civilization on Earth that destroyed itself entirely. This is the first detailed look this ancient civilization that uses military-grade remote viewing combined with explicit Google Earth imagery to show the daily lives of the people in that society, how they witnessed their own destruction, exactly what they did exactly to destroy their world, and why we are unambiguously their descendents. Secrecy cloaked science destroyed our world in the past, and we are repeating those same mistakes today. Now is the time to learn from our past."

Published on Aug 9, 2013

Note short delay at beginning

Last edited by giovonni; 9th August 2013 at 17:06. Reason: spelling / caps

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Project Camelot: Courtney Brown - Atlantis & Earth Changes

Atlantis discussion starts at one hour in if you're short for time. I would really appreciate a carefully edited version of this recording; it's very long for the amount of information imparted.

3. Link to Post #3
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

I have no patience for Dr. Courtney Brown.
    He is focused on the formalities rather then the information.
    Too busy to prove the scientific aspects to Remote Viewing, that are not really important to me.
    Skipped it.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I tend to agree, Pathwalker. I just have time to kill today and decided to listen to the entire 3 hour long interview. It's basically backwards; the first hour is mostly a waste of time, the Atlantis stuff gets going at the one hour mark, and between Kerry being 'confused' as to unimportant information and asking rather dopey questions, and other issues, it doesn't get really interesting until the 2:20:00 mark; I hope for an edited version of this if she really wants people listen to it; also so much of his conclusions are based on interpretation of remote viewing info that it all could be imagination; the entire remote viewing session was based on anomalous Google Earth sea markings that could be evidence of past sunken civilizations, or just modern ship sonar tracings that can be found all over Google Earth maps.

I prefer Ingo Swann's discussions of RV; he made fewer claims but his information was more intriguing.

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,150 times in 501 posts

Thank you so much for posting this ....many blessings for helping us stay informed...each of us will determine how useful this study is for our own knowledge and wisdom...I, for one, consider it more plausible than the theories given to me as fact, throughout my 'living years'....but hey, I could be wrong !

Wish you the best.
    If people can be made to believe absurdities, then they can be made to accept atrocities."

“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lefty Dave For This Post:

giovonni (9th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (10th August 2013)

7. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

okay courtney gonna help you, atlantis and lemuria (Mu ) were groups of the same Lyrian lineage that came to earth 289,000 yrs ago from the Lyra and Vega constellations ... 11,000 years ago they were constantly at war with Hyperboreans for 502 yrs... hyperboreans had beamships in space , grabbed an asteroid and hurled it right down on Greater Atlantis ( located off the coast of florida ) and sank it ... 9,498 yrs ago ... 498 years later the prophet Henoch was born ... atlantians were mixing human and animal DNA, creating mermaids, titans, unicorns, etc. doing things against nature , and had greedy power hungry leaders that brought destruction to their civilization ... we are on the same track heading for the same destination ... nature will always seek balance ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Ria (10th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (10th August 2013), Wind (10th August 2013)

9. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Default Courtney brown: Atlantis & earth changes

"Published on Aug 9, 2013
    Dr. Courtney Brown will discuss two important and recently completed projects done at The Farsight Institute.

The first is the successful conclusion of the 2008-2013 Climate Project, where remote viewers working at The Farsight Institute correctly described five years in advance extraordinary climate change that is still ongoing today as well as once-in-a-lifetime potentially devastating meteor events that were completely unknown to mainstream science in 2008.

Dr. Brown will also give new insights and evidence suggesting how the Climate Project data may have been used by human authorities to alter our timeline. The second project is the riveting new Atlantis Project that describes in unprecedented detail the final days of a past technologically advanced human civilization on Earth that destroyed itself entirely.

This is the first detailed look this ancient civilization that uses military-grade remote viewing combined with explicit Google Earth imagery to show the daily lives of the people in that society, how they witnessed their own destruction, exactly what they did exactly to destroy their world, and why we are unambiguously their descendents. Secrecy cloaked science destroyed our world in the past, and we are repeating those same mistakes today. Now is the time to learn from our past."

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

markpierre (10th August 2013)

11. Link to Post #8
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,617 times in 21,526 posts

Default Re: Courtney brown: Atlantis & earth changes

Quote Posted by ktlight (here)
    "Published on Aug 9, 2013
    Dr. Courtney Brown will discuss two important and recently completed projects done at The Farsight Institute.
    Thread merged with earlier thread on same video.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

ktlight (11th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (10th August 2013)

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

Thanks Giovanni I have watched the first 20 mins and the Parrallel
    world concept is very prominent in the Ionic material, with parallel
    worlders coming and going between worlds.I'll watch the rest later
    cheers but as he has said several times all ready " ITS BONKERS' LOL..

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

giovonni (10th August 2013), Hazel (10th August 2013)

15. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

So if Fukushima keeps sinking into the Earth could it eventually cause a crack in the mantle and cause a volcanoe somewhere on this planet to erupt, thus recreating the same scenario that these remote viewers say happened 70,000 years ago?

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,142 times in 8,307 posts

For anyone here who found the interview quite hard to listen to, because of level differences and a general muddiness to the sound of Courtney's microphone, I've made an improved version of the audio as an mp3 file.

It's available at this link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/llixb3

I'll probably delete it eventually because I'll need the space for other files in the future.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

17. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

giovonni (11th August 2013)

18. Link to Post #12
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,586 times in 713 posts

Courtney Brown always stressed the results his study would be a binary result. The viewings were so extreme that by June 1st,2013 a success or a failure can easily be determined. Now just because of the Russian meteorite he claims it is a successful experiment. Not very objective conclusion, I think.

19. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 times in 806 posts

I heard that there are about 30,000 remote viewers on Earth. Some of them works for the various secret or government organization. The rest are common citizens who learned remote viewing technology or obtained by chance. Interesting thing is remote viewing is a technology, so it implies number of remote viewers can verify one's claim. I would like to see other remote viewer's study about the ancient Atlantis.

Quote Posted by schneider (here)
    So if Fukushima keeps sinking into the Earth could it eventually cause a crack in the mantle and cause a volcanoe somewhere on this planet to erupt, thus recreating the same scenario that these remote viewers say happened 70,000 years ago?
    I think he didn't imply such situation. He think global radiation poison might kill most life forms including humans if five hundreds of nuclear power plants stop working and explode by a cataclysmic disaster. Even this scenario, few humans will survive and wild animals will thrive within a decade.
    For free society!

20. Link to Post #14
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

updated (2016) version of this Farsight RV project, includes new session data:

Last edited by Aurelius; 23rd April 2016 at 03:08.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd April 2016), giovonni (22nd April 2016), onawah (23rd April 2016), Wind (22nd April 2016)

+ Reply to Thread