+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1 10 11 LastLast

Thread: A credible insider whistleblower, and some extremely important information -- if true

1. Link to Post #181
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Default Re: A credible insider whistleblower, and some extremely important information -- if true

Pesticides in the urbanized waterways causes pre-spawn death in Coho salmon. Its not Fukushima but it's almost just as bad.

http://www.esajournals.org/doi/abs/10.1890/090142

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sygh For This Post:

avid (3rd September 2013), Bill Ryan (3rd September 2013), nomadguy (3rd September 2013)

3. Link to Post #182
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: A credible insider whistleblower, and some extremely important information -- if true

Quote Posted by Andre (here)
    Sorry Bill, but I no longer listen to fear mongers like Miguel.
    Actually, what impressed me was how afraid Miguel was NOT.

He certainly wasn't trying to spread fear. He was very matter-of-fact -- even relaxed. That got my attention.

He had the demeanor of a very real person who had been living with this reality for many years. That suggested (to me) that it might be smart if we were to listen carefully.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (6th September 2013), fifi (3rd September 2013), mojo (3rd September 2013), Njord (5th September 2013), nomadguy (3rd September 2013), Teo (3rd September 2013)

5. Link to Post #183
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,417 times in 5,645 posts

Quote He certainly wasn't trying to spread fear. He was very matter-of-fact -- even relaxed. That got my attention.
    That would get the attention for sure, not having fear and going into whatever is going to happen like you mention Miguel was... that's worth seeking in this day and hour...

6. Link to Post #184
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Quote He certainly wasn't trying to spread fear. He was very matter-of-fact -- even relaxed. That got my attention.
    That would get the attention for sure, not having fear and going into whatever is going to happen like you mention Miguel was... that's worth seeking in this day and hour...
    Yes -- do listen to the audio:

http://projectavalon.net/Extract_fro...March_2013.mp3

7. Link to Post #185
    Lebanon Avalon Member
    Thanks

as far as i can tell, we're already in the process of this event, we're in the mid of it, and I'm saying this because of the information from my research i have, that's why we can see now the unfolded events going on Syria and Mideast.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentWarrior For This Post:

bennycog (4th September 2013), Bill Ryan (6th September 2013)

9. Link to Post #186
    Lebanon Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Sorry Bill, but I no longer listen to fear mongers like Miguel.
    Actually, what impressed me was how afraid Miguel was NOT.

He certainly wasn't trying to spread fear. He was very matter-of-fact -- even relaxed. That got my attention.

He had the demeanor of a very real person who had been living with this reality for many years. That suggested (to me) that it might be smart if we were to listen carefully.

you got that right bill, we all need to gather all the information out there and put them together until it makes sense of it, it's very interesting what one can find (as i did).

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SilentWarrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2013)

11. Link to Post #187
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,501 times in 4,311 posts

Yes this really was an interesting listen, thanks Bill. I have to echo the statements of others here, in that Duff is oh so irritating in his interruptions, and the personal tangents he then creates that seemed to (deliberately?) steer the conversation along a different course.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2013), frozen alchemy (10th September 2013)

13. Link to Post #188
    United States Avalon Member ruthy's Avatar
    Thanks

I listened to the radio session, I admit that after the first 15minutes, i just skipped to when Miguel called in...gordon duff was a bit all over the place, first its about aliens looking to take over, then it's about fattening us up, then it was about vietnam and then 9/11...I understand where he was trying to go, it was just a little hard to pay attention to.

The miguel caller, was interesting. He did sound credible, and the fact that he sort of brushed off the importance of an alien race coming here, as being not as important as the issue of us trying to survive because of earth changes occurring.

Our planet is definitely going through some intense changes, almost every plate is now active..and this is a new trend, look at earthquake activity in the past, even last year, and maybe you would see a few plates active, mostly around the ring of fire...now it's all over the place.

Another important issue, how come our scientists are no longer keeping track of where magnetic north has moved to? The last calculation that was posted online was in 2010. There have been some independent researchers who have posted some very interesting youtube videos where they are showing that magnetic north has moved in an extreme way, and even more so over the last 6 months.

If there is an alien race looking to take advantage of our planet when we go through a drastic natural cataclysm, there is nothing we can really do about that. Miguel was right, why worry about that, when first you have to worry about your own well being and your families well being in surviving this event.

It was a very interesting radio interview, and I thank Bill Ryan for posting it.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ruthy For This Post:

bennycog (4th September 2013), Bill Ryan (6th September 2013), StandingWave (9th December 2013), sygh (16th September 2013), Teo (10th September 2013)

15. Link to Post #189
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

...but in reality, it is nothing more than spin to perpetuate the fear agenda. Even if he believes these global disaster scenarios along with many of his fellow insiders, it does not mean it is going to eventuate.... I choose that this will not eventuate. I choose not to give it my energy or focus of attention and I choose that fear is dissolving and leaving our planet alltogether!
    I agree. Most of us do not have the resources available to buy an old underground missile base. So we are just going to have to make a stand for love and light where we are. I totally agree with the idea of storing some extra food and water and being prepared for the grid to go down. I also believe we need to create a positive reality in our immediate environment and refuse to give in to their fear-mongering. I mean I've been in and out of thinking it's the End of the World as We Know It for several decades now. I think I'll try something new and stop thinking that.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

araucaria (4th September 2013), Atlas (6th September 2013), bennycog (4th September 2013), StandingWave (9th December 2013)

17. Link to Post #190
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

(3:12: Duff interrupts: can you say what branch of the government you worked for, or what organization?)

Miguel (3:18): On air, no, and not on this time specifically, but I can say that I bought a missile base east of Denver years ago because I’ve worked with people, upper management, that closed down the Denver airport, and...
    There are 6 missile bases east of Denver, they were decommissioned in 1965 and later acquired by public and private owners. 3 of those bases are publicly owned and 1 is now available for sale so that we have only 2 options left:
    • Intercontinental ballistic missile facility 724-C, 21 miles SE Denver, 39°39′57″N 104°29′38″W, formerly operated by the 724th Strategic Missile Squadron, USAF.
    • Intercontinental ballistic missile facility 725-A, 25 miles SSE Denver, 39°35′15″N 104°27′42″W, formerly operated by the 725th Strategic Missile Squadron, USAF.
    You can see them on this map:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Option 1: Complex 724-C

• September 23, 2004, an interesting article about the site as well as Ed Peden was published entitled "Home Security, Better living through science on the prairie southeast of Denver"
    • December 7 2004 the Denver Post printed an article about this site, which stated the owner is Utah-based investor Ian England who purchased the site from another private owner in 2001 (note that the site was for sale on missilebases.com around February 2002 for $600,000).
    • April 13 2005, the Denver Post ran another article stating the site is still for sale for 1.5 million dollars.
    • July 17 2005, for sale on eBay, item number 4394247896 and listed by the Fuller Company for US $1,295,000.00.
    • November 16, 2009, it was seen to still be for sale on eBay for $2,800,000, item 250528011355.

Option 2: Complex 725-A

• In 1978, ownership of the property was transferred from the GSA (General Services Administration) to the Department of Army. The 30-minute topo map (July 1981) says "MIL RES".
    • On January 1, 1983, a 25-year lease commenced for continued use of the property by the CoANG (Colorado Army National Guard). The 7.5-minute topo map (July 1992) shows the site, with a marker near the entrance labeled "Range RM2".
    • September 17, 2006, this site was for sale by the GSA :
    Quote SALE OF GOVERNMENT REAL PROPERTY - Bennett Army National Guard Facility
    On-Line Auction - SALE NO. ARMY-R-1529 - Current Bid: $30,000.00

Quote The property consists of 242.42 acres. It includes 219.52 acres of undeveloped land and an underground missile complex (22.9 acres).

Access and usage restrictions apply to the underground complex. NO ONE CAN ACCESS, USE or DIG in that area.

Since there are restrictions on the underground complex, this property is best suited for bidders who have an interest in the adjacent VACANT LAND.

The environmental covenant summary was available at www.cdphe.state.co.us/hm/covenant/bennettang.htm and listed (as of July 10, 2006) the owner's name and address but the link no longer works.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Denver International Airport was closed in 2003:

Quote During the blizzard of March 17–19, 2003, heavy snow tore a hole in the terminal's white fabric roof. Over two feet of snow on the paved areas closed the airport (and its main access road, Peña Boulevard) for almost two days. Several thousand people were stranded at DIA.
    and in 2006:

Quote Another blizzard on December 20 and 21st, 2006 dumped over 20 inches (51 cm) of snow in about 24 hours. The airport was closed for more than 45 hours, stranding thousands.
    Question: which facility did Miguel buy ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Related video: "Lowry Air Force Base, an underground city"

Related article:
    For sale: a Titan missile complex, slightly used, armed with nuclear family potential (Photos)
    Last edited by Atlas; 6th September 2013 at 09:53.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2013), frozen alchemy (10th September 2013), JohnJ (4th November 2013), Mike (16th September 2013)

19. Link to Post #191
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

! This is what millions of us are here to do! So (insert alarm clock sound here) . . . it's time to wake up!

Quote Posted by lslimerick (here)
    .....now is the time to centre, balance and root yourselves to this planet, you are the anchors....x
    The Sage does not talk, The Talented Ones talk, And the Stupid Ones argue
    King Tingan
    Journey of Awakening

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Meesh For This Post:

sygh (16th September 2013)

21. Link to Post #192
    Thanks

Thank you Bill, for turning me on to another amazing two hours of knowledge and enlightenment. What I took away from this exchange, (and I listened to the complete program) is the strong sacred masculine, exemplified by the hosts and the callers, including Miguel.

It didn't make my hair stand on end. I was happy to know that these were MEN, real men who through their experience and intelligence could see the danger and now were preparing to do what men can do best, defend their homes, their women, their children and others weaker than themselves who depend on them.

Gordon, as a veteran, has seen how he has been bamboozled, sent to war to kill and rape and torture innocents in Viet Nam. He read a letter from a dying Iraq war vet eloquently indicting Bush and Cheney for war crimes. Then Gordon said something that earned my respect. "I don't abhor killing. I abhor killing the wrong people. Now im ready to kill the right people."

I listened to this program this morning, after watching you and Kerry interview Steven Greer last night (from 2009?). Dr Greer's work turned me on to this whole genre of knowledge and I am grateful to him for that. But I was cheering Kerry and yourself, for standing up to his somewhat overblown ego and irrational counter claims, to your very rational arguments. Kudos to Kerry for standing her ground, when he started the interview with an obvert misogynist wisecrack, in an attempt to throw her off balance immediately.

I spent last weekend with some new friends, also long time meditation practicioners etc. The time I spent with them was very unpleasant and I realized quickly that the friendship would go no where. When I arrived back home, I came upon a utube radio program called New Age Bull**** and the Suppression of the Sacred Masculine. The first three minutes were all I needed to hear. The remaining 7 hours were detail. The host's name is Mark Passio.
    I realized that my new friends and other new friends from my satsang, were wizards at this suppression: We must never fight anyone. All problems can be solved by sending the evil doer love. If people die or suffer physically it doesn't really matter because we are all souls anyway and we came in agreeing to the experience we are going to have. We should never hold others accountable. We should never defend those weaker than ourselves. We only need to take care of ourselves. On and on and on.

These people live only in the right brain and ignore the left. Fascist live only in the left and ignore the right. Either mode is a form of brain damage and is extremely dangerous. People who suppress the sacred masculine become sheeple, and will go along with anything because we mustn't fight, or confront evil.

In closing I say THANK YOU BILL for the link. I hope your hair is resting comfortably again. Just keep doing your work. Take care of yourself and your family. Its nice to know these guys are here in the USA, in the belly of the beast. I will certainly contact them as a possible safe haven for myself and my loved ones if I haven't left the country before the poopy hits the fan.

Lots of love to you and Kerry,
    One fighting Irish woman,
    Dorishaktiblue

-------

Dear All:

I listened to an extract from a Mike Harris and Gordon Duff 21 March radio show a couple of nights ago, and a caller phoned in who was clearly an insider (probably a government contractor, who seemed to be a geologist). He asked to be called Miguel.

The entire show is here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=YEGfExrDw0I

The 21 minute extract of the caller's contribution is here. It starts at 1:03:00 on the recording of the entire show.

http://projectavalon.net/Extract_from_insider_caller_Miguel_-_Deal_Made_For_Planet_Earth_with_Malevolent_ET_Race_-_Gordon_Duff_(MJ12)_with_Mike_Harris_21_March_2013.mp3

Miguel was on the air for 21 minutes, and offered a range of information, extremely credibly, that made my hair stand on end. He seemed both plausible and credible.

In an extraordinary series of intriguing snippets — many of which Gordon Duff interrupted and therefore remained incomplete — Miguel stated that huge earth changes were on their way (and hinted that they would not be man-made or natural), combined with food shortages that will make people want to be in the FEMA camps to be fed. Not only that, but there would be solar problems that would require people to be underground for short periods of time.

And much more besides, including a non-human threat that we might not even want to think about.

Miguel said that we have to unfocus on everything we spend so much wasted time talking about, and focus on organizing to hunker down to survive, because it's the only important question. He stated that ETs and politics really don't matter at all compared with that.

Most of this would seem so extreme as to be laughable, but the worrying thing is that he came across as so highly credible. He said he'd called in to the Mike Harris show before, so I'd like to ask members here if they can assist by digging out other shows where he may have been on air. What he says needs to picked apart word by word.

Here's the transcript of the important parts of those 21 minutes. I've emphasized what I felt were the critical parts in red bold italics.

* For those who may not know what a '45-70' is, it's a high-powered classic rifle first made in 1863, like this.

Miguel (1:35): I am a person who, I consider one of the few, who KNOWS the truth of the topic. I believe maybe yourself [to Gordon Duff] and Mike [Harris] are BELIEVERS because of information, but because I have... my background... there is no dispute, and the issues that you’re talking about about alien races and the upcoming future.. the 45-70 is a good round for any kind of a…

(2:10: Gordon Duff interrupts)

Miguel (2:16): but here’s the thing that I wanted to bring up to you guys and just throw out: you just talked about Jim Fetzer and the Kennedy assassination. Well, me being in the know, with UFOs... I’ve lived though 3 or 4 decades with the reality that most of the people I would ever talk to would think I’m crazy, and so you don’t talk, and you learn, and you live life, well here, president Kennedy, we are still spending thousands upon thousands of hours of our precious time debating the truth to a matter.

Now, the reason why I bring that up is I lived a life of UFO reality, I lived a life working for the government knowing they’ve spent trillions of dollars preparing and interacting with our reality…

(3:12: Duff interrupts: can you say what branch of the government you worked for, or what organization?)

Miguel (3:18): On air, no, and not on this time specifically, but I can say that I bought a missile base east of Denver years ago because I’ve worked with people, upper management, that closed down the Denver airport, and...

(3:39: Duff interrupts: can you tell us how much work there is underground in the United States, how many acres do we have underground, how many feet underground are we working? Is that in your bailiwick?)

Miguel (3:52): No, and if it was, I wouldn’t say it, because I wouldn’t be able to say it again tomorrow if I said it today. But I will say this: I sat and had dinner with the president of the largest tunneling company in the world, and this is a few years ago, and I was actually the chief engineer in a large design-build project and he was a sister company, that was owned by HBG, that’s an English... the largest construction company in the world, or one of them, but he, the tunneler, I was trying to get on a job that normally would have taken two months to tunnel through a mountain.

Well, we got the job, and they were done in two WEEKS — with the tunneling aspect. So what I’m trying to say to you guys is that yes, the technology is far beyond what we've seen from the 60s, and we hear all this stuff about 7 miles a day and huge cities, but what I’d like to bring to the forefront, to the Veterans Today and the Rense crowd, is that with the Earth changes that are coming up, we have to have an ability to be underground for short periods of time because of SOLAR activity.

If you’re two miles underground, or you’re in a tunnel going Mach 5, you know, from place to place, and there’s, let’s say, a significant earthquake, I don’t think I’d want to be in that tunnel going Mach 5, because a little bit of a shift and you’re toast. So the idea is that all these underground bases, that's really not an issue for us, nor is it really a solution.

But there are solutions which is the reality that yes there are aliens, yes they are here because the world is about ready to go through a weakening process as far as the catastrophes that are about to be pushed upon us which are not man-made, and it’ll make it an opportunity for the re- ... let’s say, the re-inhabitation of the hidden alien races that have been here — in a small extent — they’ve been hidden because there's too many of us… you know, we control the planet, basically.

After the catastrophes, the Powers-That-Be think that it’s an opportunity to take over. And when you talk about… you know, the last caller talked about genetics, and history, and that's all really interesting, and there's so much truth to it…

(6:33: Duff interrupts with a question about bloodlines)

Miguel (7:01): There’s a lot more to that subject that I know and that I could really talk about, but yes, it’s there.

(7:07: Duff interrupts again)

Miguel brings the conversation back to what he wants to talk about, 8:20): My problem is: I have a son, you have a son, Mike has a son, and Mike, you are worried more about your son and his hopefully children, and so am I about my son and my hopefully grandchildren, than I am about myself, and thinking and talking and spending all my time about what happened yesterday isn’t really helping THEM.

And what I'm trying to say with my knowledge of KNOWING — and I don’t CARE abut the aliens, I don’t! — I have weapons that maybe will help if I ever have to meet with them, but that's NOT my problem today.

My problem today is they are here because we are going to get caught with our pants down, and a lot of that is because the power brokers are taking… you know, e-ticket rides, it’s been used over and over — they have their e-ticket rides to what they think they’re going to survive these upcoming years. And believe me…

(9:19: Duff interrupts again — he says he has definite verification that there’s a group that thinks they’re going to survive, and the rest of us aren’t)

Miguel (9:38): Well, everyone's heard of the Georgia Guidestones. Think about the idea that if there’s only 500 million of us left, based on war and catastrophe, not just Earth Changes, or just man-made — but then it’s a manageable planet for the other race, and they will use us as their slaves and food.

And that's the plan. And believe me, what I’m trying to say to everybody is let’s say, “Oh My Gosh, what do we do?” Well, it’s real simple. We have Veterans Today. We have all the skills, all the people, we have hundreds of thousands of Americans that… I mean, I have a missile base that can be created that could support thousands of people, not in the missile base, but we could, by refocusing, if we only knew what was about to happen, if we just refocused, we don’t try to recreate the Democratic Party, the Republican Party, the United States, we just take care of ourselves, and if we have 100, or 200, or a million of us, they can’t not let us alone.

(10:49: Duff interrupts, missing the point and changing the subject)

Miguel brings it back on topic again (13:54): Gordie, I know, But bringing it back to Mike, what I'm saying with the drones or the this, I'm trying to get back to instead of fighting the Big Ship that the government or the hidden agendas, why don’t we try to take care of our own and get some of those contracts. Now, I'm not trying to say…

(14:18: Duff interrupts)

Miguel (15:19): But Gordie […] (15.41) what I'm worried about are Americans and potentially hundreds of millions of people on board with trying to feed themselves, house themselves, and grow their families, and the way to do that is to actually identify that UFOs — we don’t need to focus on, we don’t need to worry about it. Let TV do that, let the sheeple worry about aliens.

We need to worry about the upcoming problems that you and your intelligence can tell you is real — that is, how are we going to feed our children. And clothe them, and keep them away from the FEMA camps, because they’re starving.

(16:23: Duff interrupts)

Miguel (17:33): two comments real quick, Gordie…

(17:37: Duff interrupts again, enthusing about the 45-70)

Miguel (18:44): you know, I love it. I have a 45-70 because it’ll take down a grizzly bear, and it’ll take down a rhino, and it’ll take down anything bigger than a human being, that might not be a human being, that comes on the planet. But, it takes a special round to do that: you have to add copper, and a few other items to the actual bullet itself.

(18:08: Duff interrupts again)

Miguel (18:11): Hey, but here’s the thing I want to leave you guys with, because you have other callers. I was on a research vessel before the years you’re talking about when the government ramped up into what they’re… the undergrounds, and all that.

I actually had the head geologist, which was one of the premier geologists in the world at that time on this research vessel, come out and have me look at a slide that we had just drilled and cored, and he showed me the magnetic flips of the planet.

Now, we’ve all heard about the magnetic changes and in our history about pole shifts, and magnetic flips. This was the most premier geologist in the world at the time and he was so fearful that he had to come out, and I was the first person that he could grab to show what he had, the thin slide of the rock, in black light to show the magnetic reversal of the iron ore.

But he was so fearful of what he was seeing, and what I'm trying to say to you is forget the aliens so much, forget politics so much, really understand that what is important is far greater — and that’s survival.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dorishaktiblue For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2013), sygh (16th September 2013)

23. Link to Post #193
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Come on guys waken up, this guy is a nobody repeating his paranoia. If true about his missile base then he just gave you his name and address so check the land registry if they have one in the USA. Ok there is a lot of truth in his story but its truths that have been floating around the net for years, underground bases, solar maxim, earth flip etc it’s nothing new. Yes there is a major disaster coming and I will even give you the clock for it, RAF Kirknewton Scotland, as soon as it is refurbished and the army, air force and sections of the navy are based there then that’s doomsday if you can call it that. This area is one big underground base run by the USAF and all the tunnel work in the area was done by a company named Murphy’s same company behind the channel tunnel. I first learnt about what was coming from ET hence why I now have a seat in a hotspot right above the base along with planning survival the last few years for my family and animals that is secure in its height above sea level and is a basin surrounded by hills, I have my own underground spring, lots of timber etc. front row seats for the big show. And don’t fall for the conspiracy junk such as I refuse to give my name or they will kill me lol its junk nothing more and used mostly by those who are doing as this guy is doing. My name and address is freely given on the net and apart from being followed or fake police arrests etc I have come to no harm because I do not play the secrets game. If someone has something to say then say it and stop playing their game by their rules as you wont win, as for the coming disaster the IPPC have been planning for years for this event and those in the northern hemisphere stand the best survival rate although to stop migration from the southern hemisphere they intend to shoot to kill along a dividing line across Europe as the north cannot sustain the south and that’s the reality behind survival.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to hyundisonata For This Post:

sygh (16th September 2013)

25. Link to Post #194
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Last edited by Atlas; 6th September 2013 at 20:32.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2013), Mike (16th September 2013)

27. Link to Post #195
    Thanks

Smile Re: A credible insider whistleblower, and some extremely important information -- if true

This forum is such a great way to share knowledge and to network. Anyone who can think of a way to get Avalon/Camelot people together by location on earth, who are interested in a sheltered community, as mentioned in the radio program, without posting information that should remain secure, please do it.

Just watched another of Bill's talks: the informal session at the Zurich conference. I love the way you described a Spiritual Warrior, Bill, and reminded us that our true and superior power as human beings, is always non material.

Taking precautions to safeguard "the containers" is called for as well. Like they say in the middle east, "Trust God, but tie up your camel".

-------

Dear All:

I listened to an extract from a Mike Harris and Gordon Duff 21 March radio show a couple of nights ago, and a caller phoned in who was clearly an insider (probably a government contractor, who seemed to be a geologist). He asked to be called Miguel.

The entire show is here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=YEGfExrDw0I

The 21 minute extract of the caller's contribution is here. It starts at 1:03:00 on the recording of the entire show.

http://projectavalon.net/Extract_from_insider_caller_Miguel_-_Deal_Made_For_Planet_Earth_with_Malevolent_ET_Race_-_Gordon_Duff_(MJ12)_with_Mike_Harris_21_March_2013.mp3

Miguel was on the air for 21 minutes, and offered a range of information, extremely credibly, that made my hair stand on end. He seemed both plausible and credible.

In an extraordinary series of intriguing snippets — many of which Gordon Duff interrupted and therefore remained incomplete — Miguel stated that huge earth changes were on their way (and hinted that they would not be man-made or natural), combined with food shortages that will make people want to be in the FEMA camps to be fed. Not only that, but there would be solar problems that would require people to be underground for short periods of time.

And much more besides, including a non-human threat that we might not even want to think about.

Miguel said that we have to unfocus on everything we spend so much wasted time talking about, and focus on organizing to hunker down to survive, because it's the only important question. He stated that ETs and politics really don't matter at all compared with that.

Most of this would seem so extreme as to be laughable, but the worrying thing is that he came across as so highly credible. He said he'd called in to the Mike Harris show before, so I'd like to ask members here if they can assist by digging out other shows where he may have been on air. What he says needs to picked apart word by word.

Here's the transcript of the important parts of those 21 minutes. I've emphasized what I felt were the critical parts in red bold italics.

* For those who may not know what a '45-70' is, it's a high-powered classic rifle first made in 1863, like this.

Miguel (1:35): I am a person who, I consider one of the few, who KNOWS the truth of the topic. I believe maybe yourself [to Gordon Duff] and Mike [Harris] are BELIEVERS because of information, but because I have... my background... there is no dispute, and the issues that you’re talking about about alien races and the upcoming future.. the 45-70 is a good round for any kind of a…

(2:10: Gordon Duff interrupts)

Miguel (2:16): but here’s the thing that I wanted to bring up to you guys and just throw out: you just talked about Jim Fetzer and the Kennedy assassination. Well, me being in the know, with UFOs... I’ve lived though 3 or 4 decades with the reality that most of the people I would ever talk to would think I’m crazy, and so you don’t talk, and you learn, and you live life, well here, president Kennedy, we are still spending thousands upon thousands of hours of our precious time debating the truth to a matter.

Now, the reason why I bring that up is I lived a life of UFO reality, I lived a life working for the government knowing they’ve spent trillions of dollars preparing and interacting with our reality…

(3:39: Duff interrupts: can you tell us how much work there is underground in the United States, how many acres do we have underground, how many feet underground are we working? Is that in your bailiwick?)

Miguel (3:52): No, and if it was, I wouldn’t say it, because I wouldn’t be able to say it again tomorrow if I said it today. But I will say this: I sat and had dinner with the president of the largest tunneling company in the world, and this is a few years ago, and I was actually the chief engineer in a large design-build project and he was a sister company, that was owned by HBG, that’s an English... the largest construction company in the world, or one of them, but he, the tunneler, I was trying to get on a job that normally would have taken two months to tunnel through a mountain.

Well, we got the job, and they were done in two WEEKS — with the tunneling aspect. So what I’m trying to say to you guys is that yes, the technology is far beyond what we've seen from the 60s, and we hear all this stuff about 7 miles a day and huge cities, but what I’d like to bring to the forefront, to the Veterans Today and the Rense crowd, is that with the Earth changes that are coming up, we have to have an ability to be underground for short periods of time because of SOLAR activity.

If you’re two miles underground, or you’re in a tunnel going Mach 5, you know, from place to place, and there’s, let’s say, a significant earthquake, I don’t think I’d want to be in that tunnel going Mach 5, because a little bit of a shift and you’re toast. So the idea is that all these underground bases, that's really not an issue for us, nor is it really a solution.

But there are solutions which is the reality that yes there are aliens, yes they are here because the world is about ready to go through a weakening process as far as the catastrophes that are about to be pushed upon us which are not man-made, and it’ll make it an opportunity for the re- ... let’s say, the re-inhabitation of the hidden alien races that have been here — in a small extent — they’ve been hidden because there's too many of us… you know, we control the planet, basically.

After the catastrophes, the Powers-That-Be think that it’s an opportunity to take over. And when you talk about… you know, the last caller talked about genetics, and history, and that's all really interesting, and there's so much truth to it…

(6:33: Duff interrupts with a question about bloodlines)

Miguel (7:01): There’s a lot more to that subject that I know and that I could really talk about, but yes, it’s there.

(7:07: Duff interrupts again)

Miguel brings the conversation back to what he wants to talk about, 8:20): My problem is: I have a son, you have a son, Mike has a son, and Mike, you are worried more about your son and his hopefully children, and so am I about my son and my hopefully grandchildren, than I am about myself, and thinking and talking and spending all my time about what happened yesterday isn’t really helping THEM.

And what I'm trying to say with my knowledge of KNOWING — and I don’t CARE abut the aliens, I don’t! — I have weapons that maybe will help if I ever have to meet with them, but that's NOT my problem today.

My problem today is they are here because we are going to get caught with our pants down, and a lot of that is because the power brokers are taking… you know, e-ticket rides, it’s been used over and over — they have their e-ticket rides to what they think they’re going to survive these upcoming years. And believe me…

(9:19: Duff interrupts again — he says he has definite verification that there’s a group that thinks they’re going to survive, and the rest of us aren’t)

Miguel (9:38): Well, everyone's heard of the Georgia Guidestones. Think about the idea that if there’s only 500 million of us left, based on war and catastrophe, not just Earth Changes, or just man-made — but then it’s a manageable planet for the other race, and they will use us as their slaves and food.

And that's the plan. And believe me, what I’m trying to say to everybody is let’s say, “Oh My Gosh, what do we do?” Well, it’s real simple. We have Veterans Today. We have all the skills, all the people, we have hundreds of thousands of Americans that… I mean, I have a missile base that can be created that could support thousands of people, not in the missile base, but we could, by refocusing, if we only knew what was about to happen, if we just refocused, we don’t try to recreate the Democratic Party, the Republican Party, the United States, we just take care of ourselves, and if we have 100, or 200, or a million of us, they can’t not let us alone.

(10:49: Duff interrupts, missing the point and changing the subject)

Miguel brings it back on topic again (13:54): Gordie, I know, But bringing it back to Mike, what I'm saying with the drones or the this, I'm trying to get back to instead of fighting the Big Ship that the government or the hidden agendas, why don’t we try to take care of our own and get some of those contracts. Now, I'm not trying to say…

(14:18: Duff interrupts)

Miguel (15:19): But Gordie […] (15.41) what I'm worried about are Americans and potentially hundreds of millions of people on board with trying to feed themselves, house themselves, and grow their families, and the way to do that is to actually identify that UFOs — we don’t need to focus on, we don’t need to worry about it. Let TV do that, let the sheeple worry about aliens.

We need to worry about the upcoming problems that you and your intelligence can tell you is real — that is, how are we going to feed our children. And clothe them, and keep them away from the FEMA camps, because they’re starving.

(16:23: Duff interrupts)

Miguel (17:33): two comments real quick, Gordie…

(17:37: Duff interrupts again, enthusing about the 45-70)

Miguel (18:44): you know, I love it. I have a 45-70 because it’ll take down a grizzly bear, and it’ll take down a rhino, and it’ll take down anything bigger than a human being, that might not be a human being, that comes on the planet. But, it takes a special round to do that: you have to add copper, and a few other items to the actual bullet itself.

(18:08: Duff interrupts again)

Miguel (18:11): Hey, but here’s the thing I want to leave you guys with, because you have other callers. I was on a research vessel before the years you’re talking about when the government ramped up into what they’re… the undergrounds, and all that.

I actually had the head geologist, which was one of the premier geologists in the world at that time on this research vessel, come out and have me look at a slide that we had just drilled and cored, and he showed me the magnetic flips of the planet.

Now, we’ve all heard about the magnetic changes and in our history about pole shifts, and magnetic flips. This was the most premier geologist in the world at the time and he was so fearful that he had to come out, and I was the first person that he could grab to show what he had, the thin slide of the rock, in black light to show the magnetic reversal of the iron ore.

But he was so fearful of what he was seeing, and what I'm trying to say to you is forget the aliens so much, forget politics so much, really understand that what is important is far greater — and that’s survival.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dorishaktiblue For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th September 2013), Flash (8th September 2013), sygh (16th September 2013), Teo (12th September 2013)

29. Link to Post #196
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	sunspot.gif
Views:	476
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	22870  
    Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 5th April 2015 at 00:10.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th September 2013)

31. Link to Post #197
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

If shtf, just know me by this name or Bill my password. I will have the fruit orchards of apples, cherries, mangos, greens, cantelope, potatoes, tomatoes, cucumbers. I have the seeds for all. May end up being a vegetarian, but hey, food is food. I'm in VA, but heading for highlands/mountains, and hoping for some brotherly or sisterly love, but I doubt "i'll" get that in WVA if I have to go to duck tsunami's. When I survive, the planting, nurturing will be a good way to stay stable, and help others to eat.

Mt terrain farming if there's soil abundancy. I know how to compost and will gather all vegetation that dies, to have it to compost. Dry stores, and every year rotation for 15 years, passing through the dust from the tail's debrie.

Need to do more than just buckle up, for the bumpy ride. I think I'll start practicing the "forcefield bubble." Taht can sield from bombardment.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

conk (22nd May 2015), fifi (16th September 2013), sygh (16th September 2013)

33. Link to Post #198
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

You really don't know which way the planet is gonna flip, for all I know, we could end up where a new ocean may form.

Best to just know it's coming and focus for survival solution.

34. Link to Post #199
    United States Avalon Member heretogrow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,981 times in 498 posts

Hello All,
    Tonight at a dinner party the conversation turned to conspiracy theories. Something that has never happened before with this group of people. There were some snickers from some friends who were totally unaware, but then one of the most serious and level-headed members of our party spoke up. She said that there is a fema camp set up in a neighboring city that has a building larger than a football field that has been stocked with nothing but bottled water. A friend of hers was hired to be a guard there. He told her that to be hired you must be a retired police officer or military and you must be registered to carry a gun as the stock is guarded round the clock by armed gaurds. He told her they each work in three hour shifts making twenty dollars an hour to walk around armed and do nothing but guard the stock of water. The conversation fell apart shortly after that and she appeared embarrassed by the fact that people laughed and ridiculed what she has to say. I asked her if some time soon we could get together and talk. I'll let you know more if I she has anymore information to share. We live in fema area three and many people are feeling something is up. Others, I am afraid, feel they are too intelligent to fall for conspiracy theories.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to heretogrow For This Post:

freedom4all (11th November 2013), JohnJ (4th November 2013), RMorgan (4th November 2013), Robin (4th November 2013), sandy (4th November 2013)

36. Link to Post #200
    Thanks

Hope for the best. Prepare for the worst.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to CarlS For This Post:

PathWalker (12th July 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1 10 11 LastLast