+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 4 11 LastLast

Thread: A credible insider whistleblower, and some extremely important information -- if true

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 times in 994 posts

Default Re: A credible insider whistleblower, and some extremely important information -- if true

Quote Posted by Iceberg (here)
    If this life is all about survivor than we haven't understood a damn thing of what life it is. It's not about how long we live that will save us, but how we live. Does anyone care what are our responsability on this planet, what will be our sacrifices to be united, how to take back the power and free ourselves, but... yeah we forgot those things, now its important to save our a..
    You can go and hide underground , its your choice and perhaps you will live more than others, but whats the point. If most of us will be gone how this would benefit those underground.
    Anyway good luck
    I concur...

Each of us is ETERNAL... it's just that our 'body' isn't. It is merely 'camoflage', as Seth puts it. I have NO fear of 'death'... it is simply an Opportunity to Begin a New Experience. I'm looking forward to that Opportunity, when it comes, for I am Eternal.

In Unity, Peace and Love
    “A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.”
    - Gandalf (J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring)

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Corncrake (13th August 2013), Eagle Eye (13th August 2013), lookbeyond (14th August 2013), marielle (13th August 2013), Nickolai (13th August 2013), PathWalker (13th August 2013), Rantaak (2nd September 2013), Sunny-side-up (13th August 2013), transiten (13th August 2013), WhiteFeather (13th August 2013), Wind (14th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #62
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Default Re: A credible insider whistleblower, and some extremely important information -- if true

What a way to live...?
    www.buddhainthemud.com

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Corncrake (13th August 2013), Gardener (13th August 2013), gigha (13th August 2013), Rantaak (2nd September 2013), ROMANWKT (13th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (13th August 2013), WhiteFeather (13th August 2013), Wind (14th August 2013)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Back in the 80's I was in same position as now in regards to my view of the world. I sold up and was going to go off grid back then.
    My Idea was to by a cheep small holding in wales, a tractor with digger arm, and by a large caravan or small pre-built portable home and place it over buried Container units welded together to form an underground home 2 levels deep.
    DANG and FU## do I wish I had done that

I've no way to do anything like that now.
    I live in a Housing Group associations bungalow with now permission to go digging a bunker
    But if you have any means like above it would be a quick solution with containers etc go for it and good luck...

Bill;
    It would be a comfort more than a actual help but I wish we all had an
    'official Avalon ID patch'
    to wear on our main jacket or cap etc, so in the event of a major brake down and we all end up as wonders we might one day bump into a fellow member! and talk conspiracy theories again Haha
    Serious tho, an aid to reform with friends and like minds again..

But It dose seem like many events are going to hit us, man made PTB/NWO natural sun cycle of heavy effect and or this second Sun object (LiL Mean Browny) which maybe showing it's self again in 2-5 years!

PS I have no fear of Death, never have had but the prospects of becoming a survivor as a food supply well that's a worries ha. I will not take my own life because I bereave we have to pass over at the hands of fate in that regards, I will release those face being a food stock though!
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 13th August 2013 at 14:14.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Conchis (13th August 2013), DNA (13th August 2013), sygh (15th August 2013), WhiteFeather (13th August 2013)

7. Link to Post #64
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I am beginning to suspect, just a little bit, that the global controllers -- whoever they are -- may have done a deal and sold the planet. Think about it.

Sirius question... Are you under the impression that the controllers are on earth? If not who would they have "sold" it too?

I got the impression that the Demi-gods were the "management" team.... managers aren't owners....usually.

This grand game of "chess" surely is multi-tiered. Its hard to see it as simply they "sold the planet" versus "they" know the cycles of the cosmos and have been pre-pairing for this moment... just some thoughts...not that I believe it....lol

what do you think?

peace
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Alecs (15th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (13th August 2013), WhiteFeather (13th August 2013)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

And if all else should fail us.

Plan B.

The Laws of Thermodynamics - This states that energy can be neither created nor destroyed. However, energy can change forms, and energy can flow from one place to another. The total energy of an isolated system remains the same.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

gripreaper (14th August 2013), Mark (13th August 2013), Meesh (13th August 2013), silverchimes (14th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (13th August 2013), Wind (14th August 2013)

11. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by nature (here)
    never mind politics never mind alien just save yourselves and never mind others. never mind trying to come together and unite your forces because this is where your true powers is.

divide and rule?

subtle hypnosis?
    I was going to post something similar.

(This could be a false dichotomy, but) it seems to me there are basically two major outcome possibilities of the current reality that 7.x billion people are ruled/controlled by a small, powerful cluster of human monsters (who happen to be insane, ecocidal, blind with greed-lust, sociopaths):

Outcome 1: The monsters stay in control

Outcome 2: Enough of the masses unite that it becomes possible to take the control away, and humanity finally gains control of our own destiny

I don't believe there is any panacea for outcome 2 to happen, but that it requires being united. I believe TMTB (the monsters that be) know that the only thing that could take their power is a tipping point number of individuals uniting and being focused on gaining control. That's the last thing TMTB want, and any time I get a message that "uniting is not important", I believe that message is coming either directly from or filtering down from TMTB.

Yes, if we are organizing into a united group while standing on a set of train tracks, when someone shouts "TRAIN!", we had better move. But then, get back to our focus. If there really is a solar event or condition that will fry anyone who is not 6 feet under (pun intended), then most of us will die, most plant and animal species will die, and I wouldn't want to walk on the planet again for several thousand years - or more. Don't give me a ticket to the DUMBs - I'll tear it up.

In the meantime, I'll keep working on uniting us so we can gain control over our lives and our destiny. The last think I want to do is to have the outcome of humanity's destiny remaining in the hands of miscreants that have proven to be malignant monsters.

Dennis

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (13th August 2013), animovado (18th August 2013), Arc (15th August 2013), Bubu (21st August 2013), Gardener (13th August 2013), gripreaper (14th August 2013), Ivanhoe (14th August 2013), Ki's (13th August 2013), northstar (13th August 2013), PathWalker (13th August 2013), Reinhard (14th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (13th August 2013), Ultima Thule (13th August 2013), Wind (14th August 2013)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

I am beginning to suspect, just a little bit, that the global controllers -- whoever they are -- may have done a deal and sold the planet. Think about it.
    Hi Bill
    This may well be. But here in France we have a two-tiered system, whereby you first sign a compromis de vente, a promise to buy/sell, pending verification of all the administrative details (not a cooling-off period). If someone turned up to prove that the sellers were not the rightful owners or otherwise empowered to make the sale, then the whole thing would be called off as being null and void. The notary is the neutral official tasked with ensuring that such mistakes do not happen.

I would suggest that the planet’s rightful owners are being warned of the attempted sale in time for it to be aborted and the miscreants dealt with.

Also in France, we have a big scandal over the Loreal heiress’s fortune and how it is being spent by others now accused of “abus de faiblesse”, abuse of weakness, in this case because of Liliane Bettencourt’s advanced years. The same would hold in the case of a juvenile.

We have to believe in a justice system that protects the interests of planetary juveniles until they come of age, which is about now.
    Last edited by araucaria; 13th August 2013 at 14:26.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

northstar (13th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (13th August 2013), sygh (15th August 2013), thunder24 (13th August 2013), ulli (13th August 2013), Wind (14th August 2013)

15. Link to Post #68
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote I would suggest that the planet’s rightful owners are being warned of the attempted sale in time for it to be aborted and the miscreants dealt with.
    This is rather interesting to me actually, since we, the human race, appear to be the last ones to have "arrived" on this blue ball, I mean evolution wise, that makes WHO exactly the rightful owners of the planet?

And if this THEORY would be true ( being sold off), what would the payment have been?

It would just crack me up if the ET/ED equivalent of money would be just as worthless as ours ( but they just happened to forget to tell that to us, damn broke @ss aliens).

16. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,539 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Hi Bill
    This may well be. But here in France we have a two-tiered system, whereby you first sign a compromis de vente, a promise to buy/sell, pending verification of all the administrative details (not a cooling-off period). If someone turned up to prove that the sellers were not the rightful owners or otherwise empowered to make the sale, then the whole thing would be called off as being null and void. The notary is the neutral official tasked with ensuring that such mistakes do not happen.

I would suggest that the planet’s rightful owners are being warned of the attempted sale in time for it to be aborted and the miscreants dealt with.
    There may be a complex situation. Just swinging out here, maybe the real 'ownership' of the planet has been in dispute for a long time. That longstanding dispute might have been settled by the controllers agreeing to hand over the planet on condition that they are given advanced technology and all the means to relocate comfortably elsewhere -- leaving the sinking ship, as it were.

Part of the contract night have been to hand over several billion human beings, 'softened up' both mentally and physically/bodily in specified ways. That might include covert genetic changes, and maybe also a guarantee of reduction in population numbers.

Some of the environmental changes might be beneficial to the new owners. Harmful to the billions of humans? They would not care. And the elite may not be here much longer, anyway. There may be real estate allotted to them in an entirely different star system. They hand us over as... 'slaves and food' (to quote Miguel).

The controllers win (they believe). The non-humans win -- whoever they are. The human race loses. The ultimate SciFi disaster movie -- except that (presumably) Hollywood would engineer a deus ex machina to save the day.

And that may well be possible... or else (as I've said many times) most of us reading this would not have incarnated here this lifetime. No purpose or value in choosing to play a totally rigged game, with no prospect of success.

That would mean there IS a way to win through. And in order to solve a problem, we have to know what the problem is!
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th August 2013 at 14:43.

17. The Following 47 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (13th August 2013), Abhaya (14th August 2013), Alecs (15th August 2013), Antagenet (13th August 2013), araucaria (13th August 2013), Calz (13th August 2013), Cognitive Dissident (13th August 2013), Conchis (13th August 2013), Conehead (13th August 2013), Craig (14th August 2013), Cristian (13th August 2013), Czarek (16th August 2013), Dennis Leahy (13th August 2013), edina (14th August 2013), Elly (13th August 2013), fifi (14th August 2013), Flash (13th August 2013), gripreaper (14th August 2013), Hazel (14th August 2013), InTheBackground (14th August 2013), Ivanhoe (14th August 2013), Jean-Marie (13th August 2013), JohnJ (13th August 2013), Kristin (14th August 2013), Limor Wolf (13th August 2013), lookbeyond (14th August 2013), Mark (13th August 2013), mischief (18th August 2013), Neal (4th September 2013), nomadguy (14th August 2013), northstar (13th August 2013), peterspm (14th August 2013), Richard S. (14th August 2013), ROMANWKT (13th August 2013), scott12133 (13th August 2013), Selene (13th August 2013), Sierra (13th August 2013), skippy (13th August 2013), Sophocles (13th August 2013), Spirithorse (13th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (13th August 2013), sygh (15th August 2013), T Smith (13th August 2013), Teo (14th August 2013), ulli (13th August 2013), Ultima Thule (13th August 2013), Wind (14th August 2013)

18. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

All this reminds me of the J. G. Ballard novel "The Wind from Nowhere"...
    and the more someone efforts at surviving the least likely they are at actually doing so.

In my view these people who work at "insider jobs" are of a particular personality type...

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

AuCo (14th August 2013), Flash (13th August 2013), Nickolai (13th August 2013), RMorgan (13th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (13th August 2013), transiten (13th August 2013), Wind (14th August 2013)

20. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,142 times in 2,883 posts

Or perhaps one small group of people, possibly one family, claiming they themselves own the planet and everything on it (including all humans/life forms) and that nothing is for sale to anyone, not even a grain of dust, the air, water etc., can be owned by another....and if anyone is in disagreement with this psychopathic family about this they will surly be eliminated. Nothing is for sale according to this sick family and everyone must pay just to be born here and use their stuff... to breathe their air.

This psychopathic family is drunk with power and go on to claim the moon and sun as their property also.....the solar system and beyond is theirs too.

This psychopathic family hides behind the mask of being aliens or god like entities to create fear and to give them a false sense of power/strength, because if the masses actually learn that they are just human they lose their cloak of protection and become vulnerable and at risk of losing their ownership and control of everything.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Calz (13th August 2013), Dennis Leahy (13th August 2013), Flash (13th August 2013), karelia (13th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (14th August 2013)

22. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Agreed.

Case in point ... patent on DNA???

http://www.nbcnews.com/health/patent...you-6C10261058

Laws (or at least taxes) about gathering *rain water*???

Could go on forever but no doubt most here are aware ...

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

InTheBackground (14th August 2013), Neal (4th September 2013), northstar (13th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (13th August 2013), sygh (15th August 2013)

24. Link to Post #73
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Hi Bill

There may be a complex situation. Just swinging out here, maybe the real 'ownership' of the planet has been in dispute for a long time. That longstanding dispute might have been settled by the controllers agreeing to hand over the planet on condition that they are given advanced technology and all the means to relocate comfortably elsewhere -- leaving the sinking ship, as it were.

Part of the contract night have been to hand over several billion human beings, 'softened up' both mentally and physically/bodily in specified ways. That might include covert genetic changes, and maybe also a guarantee of reduction in population numbers.

Some of the environmental changes might be beneficial to the new owners. Harmful to the billions of humans? They would not care. And the elite may not be here much longer, anyway. There may be real estate allotted to them in an entirely different star system. They hand us over as... 'slaves and food' (to quote Miguel).

The controllers win (they believe). The non-humans win -- whoever they are. The human race loses. The ultimate SciFi disaster movie -- except that (presumably) Hollywood would engineer a deus ex machina to save the day.

And that may well be possible... or else (as I've said many times) most of us reading this would not have incarnated here this lifetime. No purpose or value in choosing to play a totally rigged game, with no prospect of success.

That would mean there IS a way to win through. And in order to solve a problem, we have to know what the problem is!
    Thanks Bill, but the situation you describe is rather less complex inasmuch as it misses out the middleman, the honest broker, the policeman, call him what you will.

I don't think carting off billions of humans and relocating in another star system is an acceptable or viable solution given the potential scale of the problem, if we are dealing with some kind of galactic mafia. I got the impression something more radical was needed this time. Moving controllers from planet Earth to planet XYZ would be great for earthlings, but in the bigger picture, it is just musical chairs with the same number of chairs, and solves nothing. Having a prison planet wherever it is is affecting everyone.

But maybe that is the way it is.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Christine (13th August 2013), Flash (13th August 2013), northstar (13th August 2013), sunflower (13th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (13th August 2013), Teo (14th August 2013)

26. Link to Post #74
    Mexico Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,360 times in 440 posts

No purpose or value in choosing to play a totally rigged game, with no prospect of success.
    That would mean there IS a way to win through.

"You're not alone, you know. What you were, and what you are to become, will always be with you."

27. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

To me it all fits prefect as a puzzle,you can see it.I'll die trying to live and when I come back I hope the world is a service to others place.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scott12133 For This Post:

Flash (13th August 2013), Hazel (14th August 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (13th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (14th August 2013)

29. Link to Post #76
    Ireland Avalon Member Poly Hedra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,838 times in 349 posts

Well I'm just about making it through the week with my wages and I have chosen not to physically prepare but there is one thing us humans are amazing at and that's survival. It is in-built and every one of us will fight to the bitter end in any situation to stay alive. So I would have to agree that it matters not what the catastrophe is but how we survive, live, help others, unite with others and survive. Hold on tight.

The Chinese curse comes to mind
    "May you live in interesting times!"
    You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should. Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul. With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy. Desiderata - Max Ehrman

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Poly Hedra For This Post:

Conchis (13th August 2013), Gardener (13th August 2013), Hazel (14th August 2013), Mark (13th August 2013), northstar (13th August 2013), sunflower (13th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (14th August 2013), sygh (15th August 2013), Teo (14th August 2013), Wind (14th August 2013)

31. Link to Post #77
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 times in 317 posts

Last edited by TODD & NORA; 12th August 2016 at 06:14.

32. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to TODD & NORA For This Post:

Alecs (15th August 2013), Anchor (14th August 2013), animovado (18th August 2013), Bill Ryan (13th August 2013), fifi (14th August 2013), Gardener (13th August 2013), Hazel (14th August 2013), karelia (13th August 2013), Mark (13th August 2013), Neal (4th September 2013), nomadguy (14th August 2013), rezboom (17th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (14th August 2013), sygh (15th August 2013)

33. Link to Post #78
    United States Avalon Member LahTera's Avatar
    Thanks

I was just reading an article this past weekend about cycles of the earth and sun. Perhaps it has something to do with your topic. I posted this on Facebook:

The Mayans seem to have had this figured out long before we did. And according to their calendar, what everyone was calling a Doom's Day for December, 2012, was actually the end of one of these ages.

"The explanation for the cyclical alternation of ice and warm periods stems from Serbian mathematician Milutin Milankovitch (1879-1958), who calculated the changes in Earth's orbit and the resulting insolation on Earth, thus becoming the first to describe that the cyclical changes in insolation are the result of an overlapping of a whole series of cycles: the tilt of Earth's axis fluctuates by around two degrees in a 41,000-year cycle. Moreover, Earth's axis gyrates in a cycle of 26,000 years, much like a spinning top. Finally, Earth's elliptical orbit around the sun changes in a cycle of around 100,000 years in two respects: on the one hand, it changes from a weaker elliptical (circular) form into a stronger one. On the other hand, the axis of this ellipsis turns in the plane of Earth's orbit. The spinning of Earth's axis and the elliptical rotation of the axes cause the day on which Earth is closest to the sun (perihelion) to migrate through the calendar year in a cycle of around 20,000 years: currently, it is at the beginning of January; in around 10,000 years, however, it will be at the beginning of July."

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0807134127.htm

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LahTera For This Post:

ROMANWKT (13th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (14th August 2013), sygh (15th August 2013), Ultima Thule (14th August 2013)

35. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,539 times in 32,788 posts

I don't think carting off billions of humans and relocating in another star system is an acceptable or viable solution given the potential scale of the problem
    In case there was a misunderstanding! (It was a little hard to tell from your post) : My 'Extreme Hypothesis' was that it was the few thousand controlling elite who might jump ship and leave the planet. They'd all fit nicely into just one of the eight Solar Warden 600' x 100' arrowhead-shaped craft reported by Gordon Novel.

But, if so, the rest of us would stay right here, handed over to the non-humans like so many head of cattle being included in a ranch purchase. That's what was suggested, although very indirectly, by Miguel.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (14th August 2013), araucaria (14th August 2013), Jake (13th August 2013), Jean-Marie (13th August 2013), skamandar (14th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (14th August 2013)

37. Link to Post #80
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,463 times in 2,850 posts

Quote Posted by shmoopie_3119 (here)
    There is no "out there" out there. The prison planet experience is manifest by one's perspective that the "out there" is in control. Those who are enlightened do not experience this. They are free.
    And this is why there are so many of us on a very focused path of higher spirituality who have incarnated, here and now. Those of us who choose the Awakening path here and now. And it is more of us than many of us think. I don't know how many people watched the series Fringe, but it was basically about a time-traveling future humanity that returned to the past and took over. A concurrent theme was the collision of two parallel timelines and the interaction between the primaries and their copies between those timelines.

Great show. But I raise the point now because there came a point near the end of the series when the future-humanity race had enslaved the rest of us and employed psychotronic weapons against us. They could read minds, had futuristic weapons and technology. They were biological creatures, they could be killed, but their greatest weapon was the ability to overpower us mentally, using some sort of cybernetic implants that enhanced their sub-minimal natural abilities.

The key to defeating them is also the key to enlightenment. Controlling the mind. Controlling the thoughts.

What is the greatest weapon used by the PTB today in order to subvert oceanic humanity? Controlling their minds. Controlling their thoughts. By doing so, they are able to control their words and actions, as thoughts lead to both. They can ply their technology at will and direct human emotion and mob behavior to whatever purpose they choose and they genocide them and keep them sedated with poisoned food, water, air and sex.

Controlling the mind and controlling the thoughts is controlling the behavior. Is opening up the capacity of humanity to engage in stupendous and seemingly superhuman behavior. Deeper streams of mental and psychic capacity can be accessed, from far-sight and clairaudience, to telepathy and psychokinesis, precognition to clairvoyance and more.

And these do not take Buddhahood to manifest. Just consistent practice and the intention to access them if one desires and has the capacity to do so. The ancient debate will rage on of course regarding the spiritual aspect, enlightenment and what is the right path for people at certain stages of their individual development, but, practically speaking, employing these tools in defense of self and family and the human race may in large be a part the future. Or rather, the present.

The current slate of movies out there are trying to make out that one has to be "special" or "genetically/technologically enhanced" in order to manifest these abilities. Maybe that is so. I do not know, as far as wide-spread application, even in these days of mass awakening. Transhumanism and genetic-engineering of super-soldiers seems definitely to be one of the ways that the PTB in particular are trying to create individuals able to utilize super-human abilities for what have been thought to be actions against oceanic humanity, but that may also be designed to protect them from those who are either coming or are already here.

One thing that I do know is that being able to control one's thoughts, to be able to silence them at will, can make one undetectable to any technology or advanced alien race that uses such in order to locate individuals by mental and emotional chatter in addition to whatever other kinds of location devices they may possess and employ. Advanced practitioners of meditation can also control their heat-signature and are capable of other abilities that could successfully allow them to successful evade capture or death for an indeterminate time-frame.

The key to the modern-humans beating the future-humans in Fringe, was understanding why they had returned to our time. The future-humans had gone full-tilt down the technological path; had undergone extensive genetic modification that enhanced their logical left-brain, to the total diminution of the creative right-brain. They excelled in technology and their society had reached the advanced consumptive state, where they had totally depleted and poisoned the planet. And so they returned to the past, to a point where the planet was still viable, but also to a point where some few, forward-thinking (backwards in time) future-humans could somehow access what was to them older human genetic lines and regain access to the creative, spiritual abilities that they had left behind.

Of course, the televisions shows have to put their spin on it. So, to beat them, we had to have a drugged out human who was able to manifest super-human abilities in order to combat the aliens directly. But that may not be necessary.

Any advanced technological species out there eyeing Terra with an intent to invade is going to have to deal with a planet with a substantial number of Clears and near-Clears aware of who and what they are and what needs to be done to maintain human control of this planet. That is why they aren't trying to invade us outright. They're trying to kill us subtlely and slowly, preparing the ground, maybe attempting to bio-engineer the atmosphere and chemically seed the land for their own uses. A lot has been said and who knows exactly what is what.

But one thing is certain. Even if some plan is in place, agreed upon by the PTBs who've sold out the planet and are moving on to greener skies and purpler pastures, who would rather look up at 3 moons and 2 suns instead of our good old Sol, who would rather live on Terra Nova than Terra, they still have to deal with the rest of us. Who are here for a reason. A substantial number of which may possess some innate capacity to achieve certain abilities with directed and intensive study.

My bet is on us.
    Last edited by Mark; 14th August 2013 at 02:46. Reason: grammar

38. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

4evrneo (14th August 2013), Alecs (15th August 2013), Anchor (14th August 2013), Calz (14th August 2013), Christine (14th August 2013), Cognitive Dissident (14th August 2013), Craig (14th August 2013), DNA (13th August 2013), gripreaper (14th August 2013), Hazel (14th August 2013), Jean-Marie (14th August 2013), justalight (18th August 2013), Kristin (14th August 2013), lookbeyond (14th August 2013), mab777 (14th August 2013), Neal (4th September 2013), PurpleLama (14th August 2013), rezboom (17th August 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (13th August 2013), skyflower (18th February 2014), sygh (15th August 2013), thunder24 (13th August 2013), Ultima Thule (14th August 2013), Wind (14th August 2013), zebowho (14th August 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 4 11 LastLast